Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Enslaving Elliot  (Read 2544 times)

MTL

Enslaving Elliot
« on: May 27, 2019, 05:50:15 PM »
Disclaimer: I do not own Scrubs. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This is a story based on Scrubs and takes place during the My Last Day episode in Season 1.

Keywords: BDSM, FF, Oral, Spank

Scrubs: Enslaving Elliot
by MTL ([email protected])

Elliot Reid was talking too much again. She always talked too much when she was nervous, and it wasn't just talking too much, it was talking to quickly, and she also tended to ramble and lose track of what she was trying to say and continually retrace her steps, but she just couldn't help it. Elliot got nervous very easily and Jordan Sullivan made her very, very nervous.

Jordan had power over Elliot and she knew it. She was on the hospitals Board of Directors and could easily have Elliot fired from a job she had worked so very, very hard to get. But that wasn't what most bothered Elliot about Jordan, although she couldn't quite put into words why she was truly afraid of the brunette. Jordan had a natural air of superiority and confidence which Eliot lacked, and could easily reduce the blonde to a quivering wreck just with a single look, but it wasn't just her attitude either. Not that Elliot could afford to dwell on what scared her about Jordan too much, especially now, because she needed a favour.

Elliot and her friends JD and Turk had treated a patient badly, trying to dump the patient off on each other only to realise how truly uncaring that made them until they found themselves playing rock, paper, scissors to see who would end up having to treat the patient. They had felt so bad about it they had agreed to work together to treat the problem, but they needed help, and somehow Elliot had ended up drawing the short straw and having to go and ask Jordan for help.

And so Elliot desperately tried to stop rambling and get to her point, "He doesn't have insurance, if you could talk to the other members of the board today at the meeting JD thought..."

"JD thought..." Jordan interrupted, as she began to walk down the corridor, Elliot trailing behind her, "First he dumps that patient on you, now he wants you to ask me a favour, honey if you don't start saying no to him soon you're going to wind up on the losing end of a little game I like to call hide the pickle."

"JD and I are just colleagues." Elliot said firmly, a little too firmly.

"Oh my God, I was just joking but you actually slept with him didn't you." Jordan said seeing right through Elliot.

Eliot tried to blow it off but the blonde was a terrible liar and totally flaked.

"... a little." Elliot said.

"Look, I don't know where you're mother was when she should have been telling you all of these things but you cannot have sex with someone you care about. Sex is for making babies and revenge." Jordan explained.

"You're so full of it." Elliot muttered.

Elliot couldn't believe she just said that out loud. She hadn't meant to, the words had just fallen out of her mouth on impulse but she had tried her best to say it quietly, maybe Jordan didn't hear her.

Sadly that little hope was snuffed out with a single angry look from Jordan.

Oh frick.

"Listen stick, if you want to wipe your nose and pretend that was a sneeze, I will play along, but if you have something to say, then say it." Jordan said, her voice full of menace.

At this point Elliot had two choices. She could either wimp out like she always did or she could stand up for herself for once. Given the situation it would probably be better if she just wimped out, but for whatever reason Elliot was suddenly feeling brave.

"Everybody knows you're still sleeping with Dr Cox, and it can't be about making babies cause you'd probably just end up eating them anyway, and as for revenge, I'm just not sure that driving to his apartment and pleasuring him while he watches sports centre is hurting him as much as you might think, so I have to figure that you still care about him whether you want to admit it or not and if you lay one finger on me I'm blowing my rape whistle!"

No longer feeling brave after her little speech Elliot pulled out her rape whistle and quickly placed it into her mouth. As Jordan began to slowly advance on her Elliot gently blew her whistle but not enough to make much noise.

Elliot was practically shaking with fear as Jordan came face to face with her, the brunette staring a hole through her as if she could kill her without even laying one finger on her, and for a moment Elliot wondered if that was truly possible, but just then they were thankfully interrupted.

"Kiss her." Todd, or the Todd as he preferred to be known, begged, thankfully drawing Jordan's death stare away from Elliot and onto him for a few moments.

Dejected Todd left via the elevator he had arrived in, leaving Elliot once again alone with Jordan and her evil stare.

Pulling Elliot's whistle out of her mouth Jordan brought her face even closer to the blonde, Elliot preparing herself for some kind of blow, a blow that never came.

Jordan suddenly smiled, but it wasn't a warm and happy smile, it was a smile which sent a shiver up the blonde's spine, and anyone else's spine which was near enough to see it.

"You see that supply closet stick?" Jordan asked, pointing to the nearby closet which Eliot used to hide in many, many times before.

Elliot nodded silently.

"Meet me inside there in an hour and we'll discuss this further." Jordan said before walking away, leaving a startled Elliot behind.

Elliot paced up and down in front of the supply closet for the millionth time.

She hadn't been able to stop thinking about what had happened earlier with Jordan and the only other thing filling her cluttered mind right now was what was going to happen when Jordan finally showed up.

Finally Jordan arrived, looked Elliot up and down, and smiled.

Jordan had more than half expected Elliot not to show up. How cute, the little blonde stick was obviously a lot braver than she thought... and Jordan was going to enjoy crushing that bravery.

"Hi, so, erm, about that patient..." Elliot began.

"Get in the supply closet twinkie." Jordan said, cutting Elliot off.

Elliot hesitated for a moment before doing as she was told.

Jordan followed closely behind, locking the door behind her and advancing towards Elliot menacingly.

"So... so... so... have you considered what I said before you know about the patient because like I said it would really really really help..." Elliot blurted out nervously as Jordan slowly backed her into the corner.

"Shut up stick." Jordan said softly, looking Elliot up and down in a way that made the blonde feel very uncomfortable.

A few moments went by which felt like hours to Elliot as she could've sworn that Jordan was checking her out.

"It's just that..." Elliot began.

"I said shut up!" Jordan said coldly, and then paused for another long moment, "Turn around."

"What?" Elliot asked in confusion.

"Turn. Around." Jordan demanded.

Elliot was so stunned she had no idea what to do however the look in Jordan's eyes made up her mind for her.

Unsure of what this was supposed to be about Elliot slowly turned around so that she was facing the wall.

"Keep turning." Jordan said.

Still unsure what the hell was going on Eliot continued to turn until she was facing Jordan.

"Stop." Jordan commanded and Elliot did as she was told.

There was another moment of silence.

"Ok, this could work," Jordan said thoughtfully, "Turn around so that you're facing the wall again.

Elliot did as she was told.

"Put your hands on the wall and don't remove them until I tell you too." Jordan ordered.

Once again Elliot did as she was told.

Elliott's eyes suddenly widened as she felt the bottom half of her scrubs being removed.

"Wait what are..." Elliot exclaimed, removing her hands from the wall and trying to turn around.

"Hands on the wall stick!" Jordan barked.

Elliot wanted to refuse, she really did, but her earlier bravery was a distant memory and as if controlled by some unseen force was unable to stop herself from doing as she was told.

Elliot whimpered when Jordan suddenly removed her panties.

"You've got a nice ass stick." Jordan complemented, lightly squeezing Elliot's butt.

"... Erm... thank you..." Elliot said softly.

She couldn't believe this was happening.

"And you've got spunk, I'll give you that, but I can't have some little intern like you standing up to me like that, it might give people the wrong idea." Jordan explained.

"Well actually it is my last day as an intern so you really don't have to worry..." Elliot began.

"What did I say before?" Jordan interrupted.

"... Shut up..." Elliot said hesitantly.

"Right, so what are you going to do?" Jordan asked.

"Shut up." Elliot said in defeat.

"Good girl. Now, as I was saying I can't have some little intern like you standing up to me like that, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to put you in your place..." Jordan said, removing her hand from Elliot's ass and preparing to teach the blonde a lesson, "Oh, and twinkie, try and stay quiet, after all I highly doubt you want the entire hospital to know that you're being spanked in a closet, ok?"

"... Ok... owww!" Elliott said softly before crying out.

"What did I say?" Jordan asked.

"Stay... stay quiet..." Elliot stuttered.

"Atta girl, and do as you're told!" Jordan snarled as she began to bring her hand down upon Elliot's bare backside again and again.

Elliot dug her fingernails into the wall and gritted her teeth in an attempt to mask her cries of pain but it seemed to be no use. No matter how hard she tried Elliot couldn't stop crying out as blow after stinging blow covered her vulnerable ass cheeks, causing her to flinch with pain each time.

Her cheeks were burning with humiliation and her eyes were overflowing with tears as she received a spanking as if she was a small, disobedient child.

Growing up in a rich family Elliot had never been spanked before, or even disciplined in any way, but somehow this was worse than she had ever imagined a spanking could be. And yet, to her shame, Elliot could feel herself becoming... aroused that this treatment for some ungodly reason. She didn't know why, but all she could hope for now was that Jordan wouldn't notice.

Unfortunately Jordan did notice, and when she did, she cracked a wicked smile.

Jordan knew then she had been right about the blonde doctor. The girl was a natural submissive and if she played her cards right Jordan could have a lot of fun with this girl. That was of course provided they weren't discovered too soon.

Jordan certainly didn't mind being caught in the act, in fact she got off on it, but if someone caught them at this point there was a very good chance that Elliot would run away and Jordan wasn't willing to let that happen, at least not until she'd been able to get her claws deep enough into the blonde.

Luckily Jordan had a punishment for her little playthings when they made too much noise.

"This is just no good stick." Jordan scolded, "You're just making too much noise, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut you up."

Kneeling down behind the blonde Jordan grabbed Elliot's leg and lifted it up, pulling Elliot's scrubs and panties from around her ankles and then doing the same to the other leg, moving her as if she was a puppet.

Once Elliot's panties were off Jordan lifted herself up so she was standing behind Elliot again, who hadn't removed her hands from the wall this whole time, and presented Elliot with her own panties.

"Put these in your mouth." Jordan commanded.

"But..." Elliot began to object.

"If you had just been quiet you wouldn't be having to do this so you only have yourself to blame stick." Jordan said, cutting Elliot off again, "Now open your mouth."

Elliot tried to protest for a few moments, trying to think of something to say, but once again her vocabulary failed her and so did her bravery.

Opening her mouth in defeat Elliot allowed Jordan to stuff her own panties inside her mouth, pushing them inside her gullet until she could close her mouth around them. She then bit down on them as Jordan resumed a spanking, the brunette seeming to take great joy in Elliot's humiliation.

And in truth Jordan was enjoying humiliating this uppity little intern. Hell, Jordan was loving it. The rush she got from dominating weak willed people like Elliot was intoxicating. The only question remaining was how far could she pushed the blonde.

Jordan had successfully seduced a majority of the staff at Sacred Heart, basically anyone who was in the slightest bit interesting. Elliot hadn't been on Jordan's radar until now because the blonde simply hadn't done anything to get her attention. When Elliot had talked back to Jordan her radar had made a small blip which was enough for Jordan.

Jordan knew she was an intimidating person and she believed anyone who was brave enough to stand up to her deserved a reward and punishment. The reward was that that person was now eligible for Jordan's to-do list. The punishment was humiliation, just so they didn't forget their places.

The spanking continued for a long time, Elliot's ass turning different colours under Jordan's relentless abuse. First Elliot's butt turned pink, and then dark pink, and then light red, and then red, and then finally dark red. The whole time Elliot desperately tried to hide her cries of pain but she just couldn't stop herself.

Feeling utterly humiliated the blonde began to weep openly, her cries almost as loud as the smacking sound that was echoing throughout the room with every blow. They were making so much noise Elliot couldn't believe that no one had heard them and was surprised no one had come in yet and she was holding her breath in anticipation for the moment that all her friends, colleagues, and everyone else who worked in Sacred Heart would burst through the door, take one look at her, and then start laughing at her as they witnessed her humiliation.

The thing that made her cry even harder was the fact that part of her actually wanted it to happen, part of her actually wanted to be caught half naked in a supply closet being spanked by one of the female board members. God, what was wrong with her?

Of course someone coming in wasn't really an issue for Jordan seeing as she wouldn't receive any repercussions for it, and there was even part of her which would have enjoyed being discovered, however there was a much larger part of her that hoped nobody did, because it would be a shame to waste such a good opportunity to add a notch to her belt. Jordan knew why no one had come in yet, it was because the majority of people around this place knew exactly what was going on when they heard spanking and crying coming from one of the supply closets, or one of the empty rooms, or even from the stairs, and they knew better than to check on those sounds. It wasn't like they didn't have better things to do with their time anyway.

Still, the more Elliot cried and the more her ass turned a darker shade of red the more Jordan liked the idea of sexually bullying this little intern.

When she'd had enough of spanking the blonde Jordan stood back and admired her handiwork.

Despite the abuse she had received Elliot had kept her hands on the wall and her panties in her mouth during the spanking and now it was over the blonde was waiting to be told she could move like a good little bitch should. Elliot's submission to her was an incredible turn on for Jordan, and now it was time to see just how far she could push that submission.

Elliot gasped when Jordan placed her hand on her beaten ass and then whimpered as the board member started caressing her sore backside. The blonde doctor tried to tell herself that Jordan was just preparing to spank her again and there was nothing sexual about this but then a very firm and very deliberate squeeze to her rear put an end to that thought. However Elliot did not try and get away, and not just because she was afraid for her job, but because to her horror she realised she didn't want too.

Jordan's hands felt so good on her ass and were doing a wonderful job of massaging the pain away, such a wonderful job in fact that Elliot's pussy was dripping at even the slightest contact. Elliot even found herself wishing Jordan's hand would slide a little lower. It was that little afterthought that made Elliot realised she was in trouble and needed to get out of there before something happened.

Unfortunately Jordan could read Elliot like a book and could tell that her little prize was trying to get away from her clutches, something which Jordan would absolutely not allow.

"Turn around stick." Jordan commanded.

Despite wanting to run away out of fear of what she was feeling Elliot was powerless to do anything less than to obey Jordan's every word, finally taking her hands off the wall and turning around. Once she had completed her turn Elliot took one look at Jordan standing there so menacingly that she immediately cast her eyes downwards as if she was unable to look Jordan in the eye.

However this just gave Jordan more ammunition.

"Look at me." Jordan demanded.

Hesitantly Elliot lifted her head up and looked Jordan in the eye. Immediately Elliot knew she had made a mistake because now no matter how much she tried she just couldn't break eye contact.

Holding Elliot's gaze Jordan licked her fingertips, slowly stepped forward, reached out and ran her fingertips over the exposed lips of Elliot's pussy, causing the blonde doctor to let out first a gasp, and then a moan.

"Mm. Knew you were just a little dyke." Jordan said, giving a rather cruel half hearted laugh, "Looks like Perry owes me some money. Well, a buck, after all you're not that important to either one of us, but still, a bucks a buck."

"I'm... I'm... I'm not a dyke." Elliot stuttered, fresh tears running down her cheeks.

"Fine, lesbian, whatever." Jordan said, as she continued to play with Elliot's pussy.

"No, I'm not." Elliot whimpered.

"You're not what sweetie?" Jordan asked, as she began to slide her fingers around the blonde's love hole in a clockwise circle.

"I'm not a lesbian." Elliot gasped, desperately trying to stifle the moans which were escaping from her mouth.

"Really... oh, so, I guess if I were just to slide my fingers inside this drooling little pussy of yours you wouldn't react right?" Jordan said, as she reversed the direction of her fingers this time going anticlockwise around Elliot's pussy lips, "You wouldn't moan, or groan, or cry out pleasurably would you? You wouldn't thrust yourself forward to try and get more of my fingers inside your little pussy would you? And your little pussy wouldn't welcome my fingers would it? No, your little pussy wouldn't clench on my fingers, or make my fingers wet, or perhaps make my fingers wetter would be the right term."

Elliot whimpered but she did not answer Jordan. She couldn't, she was far too busy trying not to hump Jordan's fingers or beg the brunette to fuck her. Oh how Elliot felt so confused. Remove

"I'll tell you what twinkie." Jordan said, snapping Elliot out of her daydream, "How about I slide my fingers inside you and if you don't react or react in disgust I'll leave you alone, but if you moan, or groan, or thrust yourself forwards, or drench my fingers in your pussy juice, or anything like that then I get to play with you in any way I want. Sound fair?"

Elliot opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

"Good." Jordan said, making good on her promise in shoving two fingers up to the knuckles inside Elliot's pussy.

In a matter of seconds Elliot had done everything Jordan had said, she had moaned, she had groaned, she had tried to impale herself on Jordan's fingers, and she had clenched and soaked those fingers in her juices. She had done everything except not react.

The wicked grin that cross Jordan's face would have practically had Elliot creaming herself if the brunette's fingers weren't already making her cream herself. It was a beautiful and yet sinister grin, a grin that clearly said 'gotcha'.

"Looks like you're mine stick." Jordan said, the grin slowly fading from her face as she pretended to look thoughtful, "Now, what should I do with my new toy. Let's see, let's see, mmmmm, I don't know, what does my new toy think I should do with her?"

Elliot had no idea what to say. She had no idea what she should do. Well that wasn't true. What she should say was stop, I'm straight and not at all into this and then she should push Jordan away and leave and that's what she should say and that's what she should do but... she didn't want too. Jordan's fingers felt so good inside her and they weren't even moving. And Elliot wanted them to move, she wanted them to move inside her, she wanted them to fuck her, she wanted Jordan to fuck her, she wanted another woman to fuck her.

"What's that toy? You want me to leave you alone. Ok then." Jordan said as she began to remove her fingers.

"No!" Elliot cried, shocking herself both by her statement and the blatant sexual need that oozed from her voice.

It appeared that Elliot not only wanted Jordan to fuck her but right now with her libido racing like never before she actually physically needed the other woman to fuck her. Oh God, what had Jordan done to her?

"Ooooo, my little toy doesn't want me to leave her?" Jordan laughed, "Interesting. Then what does my little toy want?"

Elliot knew what she wanted, what she needed, but her throat was so dry she couldn't even imagine ever talking again and even if she could utter a word in that moment she was far too embarrassed at her own desires to say anything.

Knowing that Elliot needed a little more encouragement Jordan leaned in so that her mouth was directly against the blonde's ear and said, "Does my new toy want me to fuck her? Does she want me to slide my fingers in and out of her, fucking her with my fingers, until she screams and creams all over them? Well, does she?"

Elliot nodded weakly.

"Say it twinkie." Jordan growled, "Tell me what you want."

Elliot gasped again when she felt Jordan curling her fingers inside of her, driving the blonde's desires to an almost critical level, forcing the young doctor to find her voice, weak as it was, and whisper, "Yes."

"Yes what stick?" Jordan asked.

"I... I... I... I... I want you to... you know..." Elliot stammered weakly.

"No, I don't, tell me." Jordan said, rolling her eyes as she realised she'd literally have to spell it out for the nervous blonde, "Tell me you want me to slide my fingers into your pussy and fuck you till you scream."

"I... I... I... I... I want you to... s... s... s... slide your fingers into... me and... and... and... and do me until I scream." Elliot stuttered silently.

"What was that?" Jordan laughed, "That was just pathetic. Say it again only this time less stuttering and more dirty talk."

Elliot took a deep breath and said, "I... I... I want you to... s...slide your fingers into... my bajingo and... and do me until I scream."

"No, no, no, no, no, bad twinkie." Jordan scolded, "Repeat after me, please Jordan, I want you to slide your beautiful fingers into my pussy and fuck me till I scream."

"P... p... p... please Jordan... I want you to slide your fingers into... my bajingo and f... f... f... fuck me until I scream." Elliot whimpered.

"No. No stuttering. We're doing this until you get it right." Jordan said, more than a hint of anger in her tone, "And for God's sakes, say pussy, you want me to slide my fingers inside your pussy and fuck you till you scream."

Elliot gulped, "I'm... I'm... I'm not comfortable with that word."

"What word? Pussy? You're uncomfortable with the word pussy? Are you kidding me? God you're so pathetic." Jordan told Elliot cruelly, "But you know what, I don't care if you're comfortable with the word or not because you're going to say it."

"But..." Elliott protested.

"Say it!" Jordan practically screamed.

"P... p... p... p... pussy... fuck my pussy... please Ms Sullivan... fuck my pussy..." Elliot stammered.

"Please Jordan, I want you to slide your beautiful fingers into my pussy and fuck me till I scream." Jordan said firmly, "Say it!"

"Please Jordan, I want you to slide your beautiful fingers into my pussy and fuck me till I scream!" Elliot blurted out.

"Good girl." Jordan praised, "Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

Before Elliot got a chance to answer Jordan began slamming her fingers in and out of her so fast the blonde had no choice but to moan loudly in pleasure, the brunette bringing her to the edge of orgasm within seconds.

Nothing in Elliot short life had even come close to feeling this good. Jordan seemed to no places inside of her that even Elliot didn't know about and the older woman touched her with a skill and confidence no man she had ever been with had possessed.

However Jordan wasn't done playing with her new toy.

What had to be literally at the moment before Elliot was about to cum she suddenly felt Jordan slowing down the thrusts of her fingers inside of her, the brunette slowly bringing the blonde down from her peak until her fingers were barely moving through her walls, and then slowly increasing the pace again until Elliot was on the edge again, only to be brought down again, and so on, driving the young doctor crazy.

Elliot was like a toy in Jordan's grasp and the Sacred Heart board member was having a lot of fun playing with her new toy.

Jordan was like a cat playing with a helpless mouse.

The blonde was just so easy to manipulate and control. It would be only a matter of time before she had Elliot eating out of the palm of her hand... or better yet eating out something else.

But first she would need to lay a little more groundwork. Elliot was in a vulnerable emotional state and it wasn't going to take much to get her on her knees with her face buried in Jordan's pussy, but Jordan wanted Elliot to think it was her idea, that she truly wanted to eat pussy, that she truly wanted to eat Jordan's pussy, which in all fairness was probably the case.

Jordan had seen the way Elliot looked at her when she thought no one was looking and she was almost sure that Elliot wanted her but was just too repressed to admit it to anyone, least of all herself, so in a way she was doing the blonde a favour by making her admit she was a little cunt craver. And if Jordan was wrong and Elliot really was totally straight... well Jordan really didn't care about that, it would hardly be the first time she turned a goodie two shoes straight girl into a rug munching little queer girl.

Anyway, it was time for Jordan to turn Elliot into a little pussy eater.

"Kiss me stick." Jordan commanded a dazed Elliot.

"What?" Elliot said, her mind left a mess from her desire to cum.

"Kiss me." Jordan commanded again.

This time Elliot heard her and the blonde looked at Jordan through glazed over eyes.

To Elliot, Jordan's voice was so distant, but she just about heard it.

Even though it looked like Elliot had heard her Jordan had to wonder if she had and if she had understood her.

Jordan had been about to kiss Elliot herself but had decided that Elliot should be the one to kiss her, give the blonde some delusion of choice while at the same time planting the idea in the blonde's head that this is what she wanted, that she wanted another woman. Once Jordan had Elliot thinking she truly wanted her, whether it be true or not, the blonde would truly be putty in her hands.

There were so many thoughts raging inside of Elliot's head but the blonde couldn't even understand what they were saying any more. They were just deafening white noise and as her mind failed her she decided to follow her body, and her body wanted to kiss Jordan so that's what she did.

Slowly leaning forward Elliot pressed her lips against Jordan's and gently kissed her.

The kiss remained gentle for a long while, Jordan wanting to wait for Elliot to make the next move, at least for now. She didn't have to wait too long and soon Jordan felt Elliot's tongue caress her bottom lip, asking permission to enter her mouth, permission that Jordan was only too happy to grant.

It was at this point Jordan slowly re-establish the control she had never really given up, bullying Elliot's tongue into submission with her own, enjoying the feeling of the blonde melting even further in her grasp as she continued to play with her mouth and pussy.

Throughout the kiss Jordan continued to drive Elliot to the very edge of orgasm but every time she would deny her the climax she so desperately wanted. The tears of shame which had been running down Elliot's cheeks were replaced with tears of frustration and need until finally it all became too much and she broke the kiss.

"Please..." Elliot whimpered softly.

"Please, please what stick?" Jordan taunted.

"I... I want to... I want to... you know..." Elliot whined.

"No, why don't you tell me." Jordan said with a wicked smile crossing her face.

"... Cum... I want to cum... please Ms Sullivan." Elliot begged

"You want to cum stick?" Jordan asked mockingly.

"Yes." Elliot wept.

"Well you're going to have to earn it..." Jordan said, turning them around so her back was against the wall before placing her hand on the top of Elliot's head and pushing the whimpering blonde downwards, onto her knees.

Elliot had an idea what was about to happen and her fears were confirmed when Jordan slid her pants and panties downwards and stepped out of them, leaving her bottom half naked in front of the blonde.

Despite her fear Elliot was captivated by the sight of Jordan's womanhood. She had never really looked at her own before, hell she could barely call it by name, but she was enthralled by the sight of Jordan's and despite herself she found it to be quite... pretty.

Elliot was awoken from her thoughts when she felt pressure on the back of her head, forcing her face forward into Jordan's wet centre.

The blonde had her lips tightly shut as they were pressed into Jordan's special area, Elliot fearing what would happen to her if she tasted from the sweet smelling, pretty looking place in front of her. That smell was really getting to Elliot. Her nose was pressed into Jordan's pubic hair, the smell of the other woman further making Elliot both terrified and aroused.

"What are you waiting for stick? Don't you wanna cum?" Jordan asked.

"... Yes..." Elliot mumbled so quietly it was a miracle that Jordan heard her.

"Well then, start earning it." Jordan said, providing a little more pressure on the back of Elliot's head and pressing the blonde deeper into her cunt.

Elliot whimpered in submission, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and reluctantly gave her very first lick of another woman's pussy.

The taste really surprised Elliot. She had been preparing herself for the worst, but this, this didn't taste bad. Quite the opposite in fact. This tasted, kind of, nice.

Cautiously Elliot stuck out her tongue again to lick Jordan's pussy only to find it still tasted nice. And it still tasted nice when Eliot licked Jordan again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

Soon Elliot was happily lapping away at another woman's cunt, the voices inside of her head momentarily silenced as she became lost in the taste of another woman.

Jordan grinned in triumph. She had successfully turned another of these uppity little interns into a pussy licking pet. God, it was such a rush to look between her legs and see that little blonde head so full of medical knowledge slowly moving as Jordan's little pet continued lapping at her pussy like a good little bitch, Jordan patting her condescendingly on the head to give the little rug muncher encouragement while she ate her out.

Elliot's tongue was clumsy and inexperienced. Regardless whether or not the blonde harboured secret lesbian desires as Jordan had expected was irrelevant, the fact was that Elliot just didn't know how to eat pussy. Luckily for the blonde Jordan was more than willing to teach her.

"Stick your tongue into me stick." Jordan commanded as she pushed Elliot's face deeper into her cunt, "Push your tongue into my hole and start moving it in and out. Come on, that's it, deeper, deeper, come on, you can go deeper than that, oh, that's it, now start moving your tongue in and out of me. Oh that's it, right there. Rub the inside of my walls while you're doing that. Don't take your tongue out all the way you stupid little bitch. Keep it inside me where it belongs. That's better, now, fuck me again with your tongue. Good girl, good little rug muncher, keep eating that pussy, just like that, wrap your mouth around my cunt while you're at it and start sucking me. Oh God, good bitch, that's it, knew you'd be a natural born pussy eater."

Jordan's words awoke Elliot's fragile psyche from its slumber, the idea that she was a natural born pussy eater scaring her to the very deepest part of her soul.

Elliot had always considered herself straight and yet... this all felt so... good... and now the voices were back inside of her head, louder than ever, debating whether or not she, a straight girl, should be on her knees eating another woman's pussy.

On the one hand Elliot's upbringing had taught her that homosexuality was wrong and disgusting, and while when she had matured into an adult she had decided there was nothing wrong about homosexuality, and despite what her mother said it was perfectly ok for two gay people, whether they be male or female, to be with each other as long as that's what they both wanted but the fact remained that Elliot was straight. She wasn't a lesbian. She absolutely wasn't a lesbian. She absolutely, positively wasn't a lesbian.

And yet on the other hand if she wasn't a lesbian why was she loving this so much? She'd honestly never been this turned on before in her life and there was no way she could deny that it was anything but because of the degrading way Jordan had treated her and the lesbian sex she had been forced into.

But even then had she been forced? There was nothing physically forcing her to lick Jordan's pussy, and yet she was doing it. She could get up and run out of here right now if she wanted to, but she didn't. Elliot wanted to stay and eat Jordan's pussy and that really scared and confused her.

Seeing Elliot's hesitation Jordan became concerned. Normally she didn't care whether or not her pussy lickers were enjoying themselves or not but when Eliot had been just lapping at her cunt her pet had been a lot more concentrated on her pleasure and Jordan didn't like the blonde's attention being anywhere but her pussy. So, Jordan was just going to have to find a way to motivate Elliot.

"Stick." Jordan said, waiting until she had Elliot's full attention, meaning Elliot's eyes were looking up at her from between her legs, before continuing, "Reach down in between your legs and start rubbing your horny little pussy."

For a moment Elliot did nothing and the two women's eyes remained locked together in a momentary battle of wills before ultimately the stronger will won and Elliot moved her hands downwards and started caressing her pussy.

"Good girl, rub that horny little pussy of yours, you know you want to, you know you want to be able to rub your horny little pussy while you eat out my cunt. Bet it wouldn't take much for you to cum would it. No, all you'd have to do is slide your fingers into yourself and fuck your horny little pussy with a few strokes of your fingers and you'd cream all over them, cover them with your cum. Well... don't do that, don't do that until I give you permission to stick. Just rub yourself as you lick me, and maybe I'll let you cum once I'm done with your mouth."

Elliot whimpered into Jordan's pussy as the brunette informed her she was not allowed to cum just yet.

The blonde didn't masturbate often, in fact she had only done it a few times before and when she did she had never been able to get off, but she had never been this hot, this aroused before and Elliot felt like if she could just thrust her fingers, or anything else for that matter, into her horny honey hole she would be able to cum, and oh how Elliot needed to cum.

To Elliot it felt like she had spent an eternity on the edge of orgasm and she would do anything to be allowed to go over that edge. At that moment if Jordan had asked her to suck off the entire hospital then Elliot would do it if it meant she could cum. She would suck doctors, patients, visitors, everyone and anyone just as long as she could be finally allowed to cum.

Of course Elliot could just shove her fingers inside herself right at that moment and try and get off that way, but she just... couldn't. She couldn't disobey Jordan's orders, and she didn't want too, because as much as Elliot needed to cum Jordan had made Elliot feel better than she'd ever felt before in her life and as much as she wanted to she could not find it in herself to disobey her.

So Elliot concentrated all her efforts into making Jordan cum, praying that she would allow her to cum if she made the other woman cum.

Remembering what Jordan had told her Elliot went into pussy eating overdrive slamming her tongue in and out of Jordan's cunt in a rapid fucking motion, her head bobbing back and forth, her mouth sucking at Jordan's pussy lips as hard as she could whenever she came into contact with the delicious honey pot, the whole time rubbing herself furiously and fighting the urge to cum before making Jordan cum.

Jordan revelled in her dominance over Elliot. The blonde doctor was so easy to manipulate that Jordan guess she could have Elliot wrapped around her little finger without too much effort, if she wasn't already wrapped around her little finger that is. And when her attention was focused where it should be Elliot was quite a good little cunt lapper. With a little training Elliot could even be an expert little rug muncher, although Jordan didn't know whether she wanted to go through all the trouble of enslaving Elliot. She could probably just use the blonde's mouth whenever she wanted, then again it might be fun to break her entirely and turn this uptight little rich girl into her sex slave.

Deciding to put off thoughts about Elliot's future for now Jordan concentrated on what really mattered to her, her own pleasure.

Tightening her grip on the back of Elliot's head Jordan shoved her little bitch harder into her pussy, guiding the pace of Elliot's tongue fucking just so there could be no doubt who was in control of the situation. As she forced her fuck toy to increase the pace Jordan began lightly thrusting forward every time she pushed Elliot into her cunt, her pelvis smacking against the blonde's face as she did so, Elliot becoming nothing but a fuck pad for her pleasure.

As she continued fucking Elliot's face Jordan became lost in the sensations coming from her cunt, the blonde doing an increasingly good job of touching her most sensitive of areas, even if it was by accident. The feeling of the blonde's mouth and tongue in her pussy was wonderful and soon Jordan closed her eyes so she could shut out anything which wasn't her bitch's mouth and tongue, almost totally lost in her own pleasure.

But Jordan was not as lost as Elliot.

Elliot was so wrapped up in eating Jordan's pussy that she didn't hear the door opening and someone stepping inside.

Jordan on the other hand heard it and opened her eyes to see who it was. Once she had a wicked smile crossed her face.

She didn't know whether it was all the dominating and degrading of the young intern or the blonde's mouth and tongue on her pussy or whether it was the opportunity to do some emotional damage to the man standing before her but Jordan felt herself crashing towards an orgasm. Before she allowed herself to go over the edge Jordan decided to do something that would make this moment perfect.

"Stick your fingers inside yourself stick!" Jordan ordered, as she continued savagely fucking Elliot's face, "Slide your fingers inside yourself and cum you little bitch!"

Hearing the words she had been waiting so long to hear Elliot plunged two fingers inside her own cunt and rapidly thrust them back and forth, fucking herself like she had never fucked herself before.

Elliot moaned into Jordan's already highly on edge pussy and the vibrations of the moaning cause Jordan to finally go over the edge and she came, stars flying past her eyes as she continued thrusting her cunt into the blonde's face.

The exact second Jordan came Elliot's thumb brushed against her clit triggering an orgasm of her own. Forgetting everything but her own pleasure Elliot screamed into Jordan's pussy, not caring that her face was being covered in another woman's cum, far too wrapped up in the fact she was experiencing the most powerful climax of her life.

But when her climax died down Elliot was in for a horrible shock.

"Hey Perry." Jordan panted as her orgasm died down, "How can I help you?"

Elliot went white as a ghost. Perry... Jordan couldn't possibly mean...

"Just came for this." Dr Cox said dismissively as he grabbed what he came for and headed towards the door.

Oh frick.

Oh frick, oh frick, oh frick, oh frick, oh frick!

Wait, Elliot thought, what had he seen? The back of her head? Maybe he didn't know it was her. Maybe she would be ok. Maybe...

"Goodbye Perry." Jordan said cheerily.

"Jordan..." Dr Cox said emotionlessly, leaving via the door, but not before adding somewhat more coldly, "Barbie."

Double frick.

Once Dr Cox had left Jordan pushed Elliot's face away from her pussy and pulled up her pants and panties. She was disappointed that seeing her with Elliot had failed to get a reaction out of her ex-husband but she should have known better. After all, this wasn't the first time this had happened and it had never got a reaction out of him before. Maybe if she allowed him to catch her with his precious protege JD.

Oh well, there was still at least one person in this room she could fuck with, literally apparently.

"Not bad stick." Jordan said, as she brushed herself off, making sure she was presentable to leave, "With a little practice you might just become the perfect little pussy pleaser, and now I've revealed you for the little rug muncher you are I imagine you'll have your face buried in pussy a lot from now on."

Jordan then turned and headed for the door but a voice screamed in Elliot's head not to let her go. She still needed her help.

"Ms... Ms Sullivan." Elliot said hesitantly.

Jordan turned around and looked at her with a look of annoyance on her face, "Yes?"

"About Mr..." Elliot began.

"Oh right, you're patient." Jordan said dismissively before a wicked smile crossed her face, "I'll tell you what stick, since you tried so hard to please me with that mouth of yours I'll help you out, all I want in return is for you to remember how it is you got my help, because if you think about it, this makes you nothing more than a little whore."

Jordan then turned and left, leaving Elliot to her misery.

Those last words, along with everything else that had just happened in the room, echoed in Elliot's fragile mind until the blonde came to a horrible realisation. She had just used her body to get what she wanted. Jordan was right, she really was a little whore. No, worse, she was her mother.

Alone in the dark, half naked and with her face covered in pussy cream Elliot Reid began to cry.
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA