Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christina Milian  (Read 2214 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Christina Milian
« on: June 04, 2019, 09:41:42 PM »

Biography:

Christine Flores (born September 26, 1981), better known as Christina Milian, is an American actress, singer and songwriter. Born in Jersey City, New Jersey, and raised in Maryland, Milian signed a contract with Def Jam at the age of 19. In 2001, Milian released her self-titled debut album, which featured the singles "AM to PM" and "When You Look at Me"; "AM to PM" charted within the Top 40 of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and both peaked in the top three on the UK Singles Chart. In 2004, Milian released her second studio album It's About Time, which provided her first major U.S. hit, "Dip It Low", which reached number five on the U.S. Billboard chart. "Whatever U Want" was released as the album's second single. Both singles charted within the Top 10 of the UK chart.

In 2006, Milian released her third studio album So Amazin'. The album produced one single, "Say I", which peaked in the Top 30 of the US Billboard chart. A month after the release of So Amazin', Milian's representative confirmed that she had left Island Records due to creative differences. Milian signed with Interscope Records in 2009. A single, ballad "Us Against the World", was released in October 2008. In 2012, Milian signed to Young Money Entertainment, which will release her fourth studio album.

Milian originally wanted to be an actress. Her first lead role was in the 2003 film Love Don't Cost a Thing, and she subsequently had lead roles in Be Cool and the 2006 horror film Pulse. Milian had a minor role in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and starred as the lead role in the straight-to-DVD film Bring It On: Fight to the Finish. Milian has also starred in the 2010 ABC Family Original Movie Christmas Cupid, alongside Ashley Benson and Chad Michael Murray. From 2015 to 2016, she starred in the sitcom Grandfathered. In 2018 she was cast in The Oath as Christine Parks.

Stories on the Site:

Nailing The Tracks: Part 7 by daxg2001

Room Service - Christina Milian and Jennifer Lopez by Asclepios

Media:

Photos
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:02:48 PM by diamond_luv »

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA