Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Layover with Elizabeth Gillies  (Read 14049 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
The Layover with Elizabeth Gillies
« on: October 04, 2018, 08:52:23 PM »
The Layover with Liz Gillies

By MaxwellLord

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it ever occurred, nor would it.

(MF, cons, oral)

"I think I discovered the one thing I hate more than Coachella," Liz muttered to herself. "And that's airports." Considering the amount of dislike Ms. Gillies had towards the music festival, that's saying something. Liz always took issues with fakers and  posers. They tended to drive her up the wall. And that music festival was beyond full of them, and thus, full of shit in her blue eyes. The only thing that could piss her off more was a place that somehow combined several of the things she hated into one. Low and behold, airports did just that.

The scent of food she couldn't eat but craved terribly? Check. That food being insanely overpriced? Check. Horrible music being pumped through the building, BIG check. The TSA and creeper guards feeling up her tits? Also a big check. It also didn't help that recently, she'd been traveling alone to shoot for her new show, Dynasty. So all these usual annoyances got her during a distinct lack of sleep.

Fortunately for Liz, this late at night, or morning rather, this particular airport was pretty dead. Even the music seemed almost muted. It was 1:00 A.M. Due to an unfortunate series of events her flight didn't leave until 10:00 A.M. and she was stuck. Any sleep she got was going to have to be in a chair. Add another to the annoyance pile. Still, sleep was sleep, so she decided to zonk out for a bit.

During her power nap was when I entered the picture. And no, I didn't do anything to the sleeping, cynical beauty. To be honest, I didn't even know it was her at first when I sat across from her. All I saw was a mass of black clothes and blondish hair. Even after what happened I still don't identify Liz with blondish hair.

Anyhow, without realizing it I sat directly across from her, no more than two feet away. Again, I stress I had no clue she was there. For all I knew it was a pile of luggage, that's how well she had hidden herself for her nap. If I had known a person was there, I would have put the headphones in my 3DS when I booted Ocarina of Time up. By the time Link first uttered a single "Ut!" Liz was stirring and seemed mildly annoyed. Which, as I was soon to find out, was actually the best possible scenario for her waking up.

The moment her eyes met mine, I recognized her, and she knew I did. She was too groggy to really register anything on that end. She did manage a question.

"What time is it?" she asked. "And turn off your beep boop machine."

"It's seven in the morning." I replied, closing my gaming device. "You're Liz Gillies."

"Yep, give the man a cigar," she said groggily. The more she sat up straight the more it became obvious that there had indeed been a human underneath that pile of luggage and a jacket. Especially once her lowcut top came into view. "Look, if you want a picture, let me just get some super-overpriced coffee first."

"I don't want a picture, don't worry. The coffee though, I like the sound of. I wouldn't worry about the overpriced part."

"Why?"

"Well, because you're obviously tired and I've already bugged you with my game and I don't want to be a bigger annoyance."

"Not that, but thanks," she smiled. "Why shouldn't I worry about it being overpriced?"

"My friend works here. He gives me his discount when I have to fly out this early in the morning. Don't take this as anything but an offer for cheaper coffee, but come with me and you'll get the same discount. Unless you just need to pay twelve bucks for a large coffee."

"You're on." She followed me to the airport Starbucks, and in short order we got our coffee and were back to our seats. "So, I think you need to tell me something."

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Your name." replied Liz. "I mean you know mine, you weren't a grabby fan, nothing against that by the way, and you got me cheap coffee. I feel like if I say thanks I should at least know your name."

"Arnold," I said. "Or Arn, whichever rolls off the tongue easier."

"Well, a lot of stuff can roll off my tongue fairly easily if I'm in the right mood." She gave me flirtatious smirk then took another sip of coffee. From there, we went on to a fairly pleasant conversation, many times drifting into our own mutual dislikes, which is where I learned of her hatred for Coachella and airports I told you about above. It seemed, odd as it sounds, that with every new thing that we discovered we both shared a dislike for, Liz grew more and more flirtatious.

It began so subtly I didn't fully put together what she was doing at first. She removed her jacket completely, her very bountiful cleavage. To my credit, my eyes mostly kept to hers, but to her credit, the few glances I did steal she didn't seem to mind. Rather, it almost seemed like she encouraged them. What I first assumed to be a normal tick of her, the way she licked her lips in conversation, at times seemed to be another thing she began doing on purpose.

I suppose the the cherry on the "something is up" Sundae came when she took a seat next to me, placing her coat on my lap. "You know Arn, it's been way, way too long since I've had any good morning conversation. Way too long. I like you. And the cheap coffee doesn't hurt either."

"I'd imagine it's a good perk."

"And you'd be right. One of the few you get in airports at this time. Hell, look at the person who lives her dream complaining. But it's not all dream like you know. Like my new show. Dynasty remake. Great. It's fun. I get to play a total bitch, it's camp, it's great. There are some drawbacks though. Like for instance, say I'm doing a sex scene or something like that. You have to make people buy it, the whole shebang. Essentially, you have to turn yourself on...but no release. Well, when you get back to the hotel room you get one you can handle yourself, but we both know that in that arena one is definitely the loneliest number."

"I can certainly agree with than notion."

"Oh, I bet," she said. Liz then moved her hand under the coat, unzipping my pants and fishing my cock out. "The really troublesome thing is when even the solo work doesn't kill that need." She stared in to my eyes, her lips mere centimeters from mine as she began to pump me, a smile forming on her face as I hardened in her hands. "Sometimes, you just need a little help. It can come from anywhere. A friend, a co-worker...maybe even a nice stranger who, while waking you up with a noisy little beep boop video game like an annoying jerk, quickly makes up for it with strong coffee, a good conversation, and a surprisingly decent cock."

"Surprisingly?"

"Don't ruin the moment," she said before kissing me, our tongue's intertwining like vines. "You know, one of the few positives of airports this early is that no one is here, not really. Probably won't be for at least another thirty minutes, which brings me to the next question."

"And that is?"

"You got a half hour to spare?"

"Fuck yes." Matching grins came across both our faces as we scurried to the nearest restroom. As Liz said, not a soul was in there. We rushed into one of the two handicap stalls. To reduce our asshole-ishness, we chose the smaller of the two.

We were in a rush to get just nude enough for the action to start. Liz went the extra mile of taking off her shirt, exposing her simply perfect tits to the air.

"Wow."

"Come on, you didn't think I was going to deny you the girls, did you?" I answered by lifting her up and hungrily kissing her. I pinned her against the stall wall and thrust inside her. There was no time to waste. We were alone now, but we both knew that could change at any time. Liz let out a deep moan, breathing deep in my ear as I quickly found my rhythm.

"Mmmm fuck...fuck...fuck me..fuck me Arn...." she whispered. "God damn I needed this."

"Fuck, you aren't the only one." My mouth moved from her plump lips down her neck to her tits. To say I had been dreaming about tasting her skin, especially her breasts, for a long time would be a serious understatement.

"Unnnng," she moaned. "Suck my nipples baby...fuck suck those titties." That I did, along with slamming into her. The only problem was, well, I didn't know how much more the stall could take. Fortunately, there was a seat. And frankly, the fact that I was balls deep in Liz Gillies was more than enough to make me not care that it was a public toilet.

In short order Liz was riding me while I sat down, the porcelain throne being able to take much more stress than the thin walls of the stall. And even better, everything felt better with Liz in control. Her movements, her rhythm, she knew how to make what was essentially a quickie feel like nothing else I'd ever had in my life. Fortunately she was having just as much fun as well.

By the noises she was making and the fact she was losing control of the volume of them told me she had a lot more pent up energy than I thought considering she looked to be cumming before me. I swear, if someone had bet me that that not only would I fuck Liz Gillies, but she'd cum first, I'd be out a couple grand.

"Fuck...oh fuck...oh fuckkkkk," the magical four-letter word was becoming a mantra as Liz got closer and closer to release, finally, she kissed me deeply, moaning into my mouth, signalling her oncoming orgasm. She pulled me tight as her cunt began to constrict and spasm on my dick. I kept thrusting up into her, trying to extend her orgasm until she finally rested her head on my shoulder, planting a trail of kisses up it until she met my mouth once more. "Mmmm, I think it's time for you now."

She was far from wrong, and she could tell. Liz had a sinful smile on her face as she sunk to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. Not soon after, I filled her mouth with my cum, holding the pale sex goddess' head still as shot after shot filled her mouth. When I finally began to go soft, I pulled out. Liz, her eyebrow cocked, opened her mouth, showing it to be full of my spunk, then swallowed, licking her lips when she was done.

We had the usual small talk, or as usual as an airport quickie could demand, then headed back to our luggage. Liz decided to get a couple more hours sleep, asking me to wake her up at 9:30. I gave her an extra fifteen minutes. The woman was even sexy in her sleep. But wake her up I did, and we both boarded the plane. Not close to each other, of course. We both knew what it was. Just fun. Nothing more, nothing less. Fortunately, we were both adults. We exchanged glances and smiles, but that was it.

Or so I thought. At one point on the plane, Liz walked past me, heading to the rest room. She snuck me small note. It was a simple message.

That was great. All of it, not just the sex. This is my number. Call me

XOXO

Liz

Well, that's certainly interesting, isn't it?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:00:28 PM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA