Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Jukebox Collection(Site Collaboration)  (Read 38573 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: The Jukebox Collection(Site Collaboration)
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2020, 10:52:39 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Jukebox Collection: Always
Starring Lili Reinhart
(MF, Oral, Cons)

"I really needed this," Lili said as the hot water cascaded over her body from the shower spout. She loved going back home to see her family, but being an aunt to some really excitable little ones led to more exhaustion than she bargained for no matter how many times she'd thought she was prepared.

Now that things had finally quieted down it was time for a bit of relaxation. While she would have preferred a long bath, a nice hot shower was more than acceptable. As that hot water ran down her exhausted body, her mind began to think about who else she was going to see while she was in town. There were a couple old friends she always saw, but then that name always entered her head. A name attached to a face that she'd avoided so far. Austin.

He was her first love. That first, real deal love. There were way more positive thoughts than there were negative. His smile, his laugh and how he always knew how to make her do the exact same thing. They just meshed in away she usually didn't. And maybe never had, considering how her most recent relationship ended.

But that was the rub, wasn't it? She and Austin had broken up as well. It wasn't even a bad break-up. It didn't end with a huge blow out fight full of screaming and names called that could never be taken back. It just ended. She went to California and he let her go without a peep. That was what hurt. That something that was so full of that raw, primal affection of first love could end with a whimper. Anger she could forgive, but nothing? Nothing was unforgivable.

Still, he was always present in her mind whenever she came back to Cleveland. Or even when she was in her apartment. And at work too. They'd both achieved so much since they'd parted. She'd hit it big. She was a paid actress with a steady job and was actually having a book of her poetry published. Austin had opened a restaurant. Not just any restaurant, but the one of his dream. A classic style diner with his own menu of standards and experimental fare. Lili had to smile when she thought of it. On Riverdale a lot of her time was spent in a fake classical diner and the man she once thought of as the love of her life ran something similar.

Would it really be so bad seeing him again? she asked herself. Sometimes  she even thought she was being petty about the whole thing. It'd been years. She was mulling over something she'd already made up her mind about.

The McFly Diner. That's what the sign said in big pink neon lights.  It was a tip of the hat to Austin's favorite movie and a hint to the kind of food he served at his diner. Classic but always with a look back to the future. Lili smiled to herself as the flashing pink light shined in front of her. She checked out her reflection quickly in the glass door in front of her before stepping in. She had gotten dressed rather quick. Her hair was dry enough and the simple t-shirt and jeans combo she put on looked fine. She wasn't dressing to impress but she still didn't want to look sloppy. However, she also knew that right now she was just delaying the inevitable. It'd been too long. She took a deep breath and open the door.

When she stepped in it was exactly what he would have expected from Austin. The interior was somehow more garish than the decor of a TGI Fridays but somehow lesser because ti wasn't a bunch of corporately styled attempts to look random and cool. Posters from films and musicians from the 50's to the current date. A trophy rack full of famous toys. Video game artwork. All placed in such a way to look completely random, but if you knew Austin like Lili did you could see that it was all very deliberately and diligently designed.

Lili looked over those walls and the booths, smiling at the filled booths. The place wasn't crazy busy but it was fairly hopping for a Tuesday night. She looked at a wall divided into two sections. One almost filled to the brim with pictures all under the label of "Food Fails" and the next section, far less populated under the heading of "Gods of Grub". The alliteration made Lili chuckle a bit. This was one of the things Austin had used to get the attention of the travel and food shows she'd seen him on. The Gigantor Sandwich. Finish it and you get a t-shirt and your picture on the wall of fame. It was a typical ploy, but the taste seemed to be what kept people coming back.

"What are you doing here?" a familiar voice asked. Lili turned around to see that voice's owner, Dwayne, Austin's older brother, standing behind her. Unsurprisingly, he wasn't too happy to see her.

"Hi Dwayne," Lili said. She turned around to see his usual, grim demeanor. He resembled Austin a great deal. He was much taller though, and Austin's deep brown eyes swapped out for fierce blues among other differences. "Good to see you."

"Can't say I feel the same." he replied. "Since I don't have much else to say to you, what are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd finally check this place out."

"Yeah, finally certainly is the right word. You know, whenever you come back we always hear about it. You always seem to skip seeing Austin again."

"Well, that's obviously not the case right now is it?" said Lili. "I actually came to see him. He in?"

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't." Dwayne answered. "I personally think you should go."

"Look, Dwayne, I didn't come here to start anything. I just...I wanted to see him."

"Well as his older brother I don't want you to. And as the co-owner of this place, I think I'm going to have to say you have to leave."

Lili shrugged and breathed deep. She didn't want to cause a scene and was ready to leave when Austin came out from the back and stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell on the beautiful blonde blast from his past.

"Lili?" he asked, stopping right in his tracks.

"Hi Austin," she said, her smile drawing him in just as the slightest hint of his was drawing her. "Just...wanted to say hi."

"Oh...yeah...anything else?" he asked.

"Well, thought we could talk a bit."

"Of course," he said, finally making his way to where she and his brother stood. He took her hand and memories came rushing back for them both. "Dwayne, you think you can handle it out front for a bit?"

"Yeah, sure." Dwayne replied. He wasn't too pleased about it, but his brother was an adult and could make his own awful decisions.

"Great." He looked to Lili, struggling not to have word vomit come spewing from his mouth. "Let's go talk in the back."

Lili followed him to the back of the house into a storeroom that was connected to his office.

Once they were alone, their party was crashed by a group of butterflies that took up residence in both of their stomachs.

"It's good to see you," Austin said. "It's...it's been a while."

"Yeah," Lili nervously said. "Sorry about that."

"Eh, don't be. It's not a big deal."

"It is to your brother."

"Well, you know Dwayne. Despite the grammatical impossibility he believes you can't spell overprotective with out his name."

That got a laugh out of Lili, which gave Austin a bit of a rush. "It's really good to see you," she said. "Sorry it took so long to. But you're dong great, huh? Getting on all those travel shows and stuff."

"You saw those?" Austin asked, a little embarrassed.

"Yep. It was so great. You really did it. I'm...I'm really proud of you."

"Really? I mean...thanks. I didn't do it on my own though. No bank in their right mind would give a kin in his early twenties a business loan, especially for a restaurant. Double that when you factor in I had no kind of business experience they liked or even a degree. I couldn't have done it without Dwayne's back-up."

"I'll concede that," admitted Lili. "But I remember when you were talking about something like this all the way in junior high. The dream is yours and you got it. Office and all."

"Yeah, I guess I did," he said, leaning against a shelf of assorted condiments and supplies. "I'd actually love to show it to you but we actually just had them painted. Been using the break rooms for offices. That or doing the business side of things from our houses."

"I bet it looks great," Lili said.

"You hit it pretty big yourself. Actress, author...and beautiful as ever." Lili nodded, trying to contain her smile. "Sorry that slipped. Didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You didn't."

"Good." The two were silent for a bit, until Austin was left with no other choice but to address the elephant in the store room. "So what brings you here...finally?"

"Finally?" she asked.

"Well, you come back a lot. Haven't seen you until now. I know some of that is on me. But it's not like I'm hard to find when my business is shown on television."

"Well, to answer the first part...I just...I wanted to see you. It had been too long, which dovetails into the second part. I...I really didn't know what I was going to say to you.I honestly didn't know tonight either. You kind of took care of that though. It was just...I needed to ask you some things."

"Like what?"

Lili began to pace. She'd come this far, why was she sputtering now. "It's not the easiest thing to ask."

"If it's any consolation that means it probably won't be the easiest thing to answer."

Lili chuckled. "Can't argue with that logic." She breathed deep. Now or never. "Why didn't you fight for me?"

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"When I left for California, why didn't you, you know...try to make us last?"

"What, you mean like come with you? Try to make you give your dream and stay with me? Why would I do that?"

"It would have been nice to have something. Instead it was just so easy for you!"

"Easy? are you nuts? I never got over you Lili! I love you and I thought letting you go was the right thing to do. Is that why you didn't even call me once all the times you've been back? Spurned because I tried to do a clean break? Because I didn't guilt trip you? What finally got in your head this time to talk to me about this instead of doing it years ago? Or, you know, maybe before you left town?"

"Look...I just just ended a relationship, and that ended with a whimper and...I don't know...I just needed to know...I don't know. I needed to talk to someone and the only name that even came to mind was you. Your name came to my mind so much these past few years. A lot. I wanted to talk to you, see you so much. I...I don't know I thought it'd be so awkward...and I was right. I didn't come here to fight. And it looks like that's where we're heading. So..I'll go. I'm sorry. It really was good seeing you."

Lili turned to go but was stopped when Austin reached out, softly grabbing her forearm. "Don't go," he said. He moved past her to lock the door, then turned back around. The heat was on and the moment the pair kissed the fire ignited.

Austin pressed Lili against the wall, the blonde moaning into his mouth as his hands reacquainted themselves with her amazing body. Her stomach, her luscious breasts under her t-shirt and finally her ass, squeezing the apple bottom through the denim of her jeans.

Lili and Austin had a brief moment of silence after the kiss broke, then Lili broke that silence with two words, "Fuck me."

As Austin was under her spell Lili shook off her jacket and took off her white t-shirt. With no bra underneath, Austin had no obstacle to his instincts.He reached his hand out, cupping the pair of tits he hadn't felt in so long.

"Well, that's certainly better than memory," he said.

"Mmmm absence makes the heart grow fonder?" she teasingly asked. "I wonder what else feels even better than memory..." Lili took his hand and brought to her lips, sucking his fingers, rolling her tongue over the digits before taking them out and guiding him down her waist to her jeans.

From their Austin took the lead, sliding his hand under her jeans and underwear to her waiting slit.

"Mmph," Lili grunted as his fingers entered her. "Oh Austin...oh just like that....mmmmm..."

With his fingers inside of her his mouth went her tits, reacquainting himself a little closer with her breasts before returning to her mouth.

Though his hand was the only one busy. Lili's was at his crotch, rubbing his bulge through his pants before clasping the zipper between her fingers and pull it down. From there her hand followed the current and reached inside his pants and grasped his cock, already hardening in her smooth hand.

That was the biggest green light Austin had ever experienced. "You said you wanted to be fucked, right Lils?"

"Mmm hmmmm....," she moaned from sealed lips. "Fuck me Austin."

Lili let out a laugh when Austin spun her around and bent her over some boxes. The laughter turned into a soft sigh of pleasure when she felt his lips at her neck and his hands around her, cupping her breasts for a brief moment before moving down to her jeans, pulling them do. She straightened up just for a moment to let them fall to her ankles.

Lili looked over her shoulder at Austin and winked at him. She knew all too well what she could do to him with a look. And the moment she felt his cock enter her pussy, she knew she'd done it.

"Mmm you were damn right about things being better than memory," she said. "So much better...."

Austin had on hand on her hip the other around her waist. His face was still at her neck, breathing in her scent as her thrust into her. He was wordless, too focused on making up for lost time. That didn't bother Lili. She could feel how much he desired her with every touch and thrust. Deep, needing, but never too rough. A fierce tenderness.

"Feels...feels so good Austin...mmmm missed this...missed you...too long...much too long...baby yes..."

Lili began to push back against him, meeting every thrust he had with her own right back at him. They didn't have too much time. They both were cognizant of that no matter how amazing this was that at some point Dwayne would come looking for them both and neither wanted on audience. But even with a quickened pace, Austin took a bit of time to take in everything he could of Lili's her ass, the taste and feel of her skin, how hot and tightly her her pussy hugged his cock.

Lili was loving her reunion with Austin's cock as well. The years had been good to them both with experience, and Lili was feeling so much of that right now. He wasn't just jack-hammering her. The pace was fast but not a mad dash. He was savoring as much as he could, and a little bit was definitely going a long way with Lili.

She let out a moan from her smiling mouth when she felt Austin's hand pull her up, her back against his chest and his hands around her waist.

"Yeah...just like that Austin...right there...fuck me baby...and cum...cum in me sweetie... let me feel it..." Lili urged him on, her words peppering his pleasures centers. And while Austin was still not too verbal, the physical was not something he ignored, answering Lili's verbal with something more tactile. He began playing with he clit, making his blonde lover shake and squeal in his arms.

"Oh...fuck...Austin...mmm...gonna cum....cum with me...cum with me baby...Austin...nnnng yesssssss....." Lili let out a silent scream, stifling her cries of pleasure as her orgasm hit, the feeling only intensified as the heat of Austin's cum filling her with pulse after pulse of his cock inside of her pussy.

"Mmm baby," she cooed, turning her face to meet his lips, the pair moaning into each other's mouth. "Wow."

Lili was walking on sunshine. The previous night's rendezvous with Austin, she felt amazing. Hell, she felt amazing during it and immediately after. It was the start of what she needed, what they both needed. But just a start. The rest would continue tonight. Austin took the night off and was going make dinner for them both at her place.

The event was going to be causal, but not too casual. Not t-shirt and jeans casual, but a nice dress kind of casual. Nothing she'd where on a red carpet, but not something she'd where on laundry day either.

So Lili was looking good and feeling good as she made the short walk from her parents' home to Austin's place. She was surprised to find how close his new house was now. Not a bad surprise either. More of a welcome one. Kind of like the new gang of butterflies in her stomach. They were performing a fine ballet as opposed to the slam-dancing ones she had the previous night.

The only downside was she was going to be late, but she couldn't help it. On the walk over she just had to go into a local bakery and get something, and she ended up walking away with a red velvet cake, cream cheese frosting. Austin's favorite. It was only fitting. Ten minutes late but worth it.

It wasn't too long after leaving the bakery that she found herself at Austin's front door. Unlike before though, there was no deep breath of hesitation. Lili found it quite easy to ring his doorbell. And just as easily, Austin opened the door.

"Wow," he said. "You look beautiful."

"You don't look so bad yourself." replied Lili. "Sorry I'm late. Decided to pick something up." Lili  held up the pink pastry box. "You still like red velvet?"

"Love it. Come in, please." He held the door open and Lili walked in, giving him a quick peck on the lips before entering. Austin shut the door behind her and took the cake from her hands. "Just gonna put this on the counter."

"Cool," she said. Lili then took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the air to guess what Austin had put on the menu for them. "Lasagna?"

"Right on the money," he said. "Just put it in the oven honestly."

"Doesn't that take like an hour and a half to cook?"

"Well, I thought we could, you know, talk a little more," Austin said. "Just you and I. Though i could make some coffee or tea for us."

"How about over some wine?" Lili suggested. "That's very relaxing." Austin nodded with a smile and went to the kitchen. Shortly after her was back with two glasses, and a bottle of red.

"Hope you don't mind a twist top," he said. "Honestly it's an indicator of quality, the cork most wines have is really more of a cosmetic thing at this point."

"It's fine. The company kept is more important. Besides as long as it's not MD 20/20 I think we're good."

Austin chuckled a bit, then handed Lili a glass and filled it. Once he had his own glass the two walked to his couch and clinked their glasses in a toast.

"Your place looks really nice," Lili said. "Honestly, if I'm remembering correctly, you and room decor didn't exactly go hand in hand."

"You still haven't seen my office." Austin jokingly replied. "It's far more....me. But i figure I don't want to frighten everyone in the world off with horror movie statues and posters.

"Well, never scared me off," Lili said following a quick sip of her wine. "It lined up with some of my interests very well actually." She set the glass of wine down and went to slide her shoes off. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all." With that, Lili slid her shoes off and curled up her legs on the couch.

"Mmm, much better," she said. "I did notice not everything pertaining to your personal likes got taken down," she said, motioning to a A Nightmare on Elm Street movie poster. "I like it."

"Well, I figured I'd get away with it as the image is painted," he said. "Kind of an abstract thing in a way."

"I'll give it a pass." The pair took another sip from their glasses, Lili's sip a bit bigger to take in a little bit more of that needed liquid courage. "So...about last night."

"That was...certainly memorable in all the good ways."

"Yeah," laughed Lili. "It really was. But..I do want to apologize. I came in really nervous and I didn't put a lot of what I had to say in the best way. So, let me try it again with a bit of the clarity last night provided." She took a another sip and set the glass down on the coffee table in front of them. "The only thing I really wished is that we had talked more before I left for LA. I didn't want you to try and stop me. I just...I just wish we had a good talk, you know? Just to settle things. I felt...weird that we didn't. That things just ended."

"I wish we'd done that too," Austin admitted. "Would have saved a lot of hurt and bad feelings. Oddly enough that counts for Dwayne too."

"Honestly I think it's cute he's so protective of you," Lili said. "Despite being on his bad sign right now....or honestly the past few years. But...I could have done more too. I didn't mean to ever say it was all on you. It's just...it'd been so long and I had so much churning inside. Words got jumbled to be a lot more abrasive."

"I wasn't so eloquent either," he said.

"What I'm trying to say is...I wish we'd ended on something a lot...happier. I'm glad we didn't fight. I'm glad you didn't do some macho bullshit of making me choose between you and my dreams. I'd never do that to you and...I really love that you didn't do it to me. I could have handled things a lot better...but I'd say last night was bit better than expected. And, well, since that happened...I'm not sure I want you out of my life again."

"What exactly are you saying Lils?"

"I'm not entirely sure." she replied. "Full disclosure: I'm single now. And that didn't end well. Like at all. And...well...I'm not saying I'm already looking for a new relationship. What I am saying is...I think I've had enough of not having you in my life in some way. I really have missed you. I just...I din't know how to see you again until last night." She picked her glass up for one last sip.

"So...where does that leave things?" Austin asked.

"Well, I did have a thought about that." Lili set down her glass and made her way across the couch, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "I think we could have a much more intimate conversation in your bedroom. And given that you only just put the lasagna in the oven I think we have plenty of time to kill."

Austin grinned and nodded. He watched as Lili stood up and removed her dress, revealing a matching set of black lace bra and panties before she started to walk towards the hallway of his home. "You might want to get up babe," she said. "I don't know my way around here too much."

Austin got up, starting to shed some of his clothing as well as he walked towards Lili. In the short time it took him to join up with her he too had shed everything short of his maroon boxer-briefs. He took Lili's hand and walked her to his bedroom.

It was spacious, the large king size bed almost looking like a single. That was about all the detail Lili cared to take in, and even that was fleeting. All that mattered was that the bed was big enough for them both.

Lili and Austin stopped just short of the bed, wrapping their arms around each in an embrace, their lips and tongue passionately merging. Lili's hands went to his underwear, grabbing the elastic band and starting to pull them down. Austin was doing much the same, though his hands sensuously moved up Lili's back unhooking her bra.

Lili backed off momentarily to slide the bra off, which also gave Austin a moment to toss away his dropped trunks. But rather than returning to his already enviable position, he went to his knees, looking up at his blonde drea, as he pulled her panties down.

"Ooohhhh Austin...." Lili moaned as her began to tease her pussy. His fingers caressed her outer lips ever so gently while her kissed her thighs. Last night was all about the rush of pent up lust. Right now was about savoring the new opportunity. All his old feelings for her had been dug up and resuscitated. No more looking at old pictures from the past and memories of their different life, not with the real deal with him.

As Austin began to work on her pussy, Lili sat back on his bed, leaning on her arms and parting her legs. Her moans were soft but deep, her fingers running through his shaggy hair. His hands and tongue were much more skilled now than they were then. Combined with knowing her body and just where to touch her Lili was already getting a little lost in the moment.

A caress on a certain part of her legs, sweetly rubbing her calf, while his tongue began to get a get more serious. Every moan of pleasure came out of a smiling mouth while her stomach rose and fell with every deep gulp of air.

"Ohhh right there," she gasped. "Mmm Austin keep going...oh...oh my..." Austin did just that, sucking on her clit and lightly running his tongue on it. Lili's backed arched when he turned the heat up and fell back down when he stopped. He brought her to the edge and back again. Lili had already built up a sweat and all she was doing laying back.

Austin brought his hands up to Lili's hips, pulling her closer as he went back to the hot zone. He wished he had a better view, just to see her face right now. He knew his imagination couldn't really match the view of her eyelids fluttering and watching as her face contorted in pure pleasure. Despite that though, he wasn't in a bad position at all.

Lili though might have had the better one. The pleasure going rolling like the tide, and the big kahuna was in sight...but not too close. Though a good time was being had by all, Lili wanted something more.

Austin was on the same page, moving up her body, licking up her stomach to her breasts, kissing each of the mounds gently before doing the same to her lips.  He was ready to enter her, but Lili paused him, rolling them both over.

"While appreciate the urgency," Lili said, "I wouldn't feel right about going forward  unless I returned the favor." She smiled that sweet smile of hers, her eyebrow cocked. She kissed down his body as he had up her, stopping at his abdomen to give him a soft love bite before getting down to his crotch.

She laughed a bit as his body flinched just the littlest bit when she gently ran her hand up the length of cock before taking it in her hand. "Sensitive as ever, aren't we?" she teased. "This is going to be fun..."

"Lili...." he groaned. Lili's tongue followed the same path as her fingers, licking from base to tip before wrapping her lips around the mushroom tip. The next sounds to come from his mouth couldn't be classified as words but their meaning was all too instinctual for Lili to misunderstand. She felt a warmth inside when Austin began to run his fingers through her golden locks as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. How his groans turned into more of a croak when his voice broke as she began to venture further down his pole.

Lili's cupped his balls in her hand as her mouth built up a faster, steady pace. She hummed and moaned on his cock, slurping up and and down, snaking and slithering her tongue around as she kneaded and massage his balls. She was bringing him to the edge and then pushing him back, driving him as mad with lust as he had her. A delightful bit of revenge that the recipient adored.

Lili continued, slow to fast, fast to slow, keeping Austin in that sweet spot that she had jut recently been in. His muscles were tense and the heat was on him just as it had been on her. And now that the pump had been primed, they  were both going to share in the heat.

Lili moved back up his body, her tongue following the same trail up that she had taken down. When their lips met again Lili sucked on his tongue as she reached between them. She grabbed his cocked and sunk her wet canal on top of it, the pair breaking their kiss to let the other know how good they felt to each other.

Lili stayed close to Austin as they began to fuck, bent over and chest to chest with him. Lili's hips moved and ground and ran her hands over the sides of his face before rising up. HIs hand went to hip hips once more, taking a soft grip as Lili began to rise and fall on his cock.

"Mmm baby...you feel so good," Lili said. "Hard...so hard for me...perfect fit...even better than last night..." Lili was savoring him, her movements o his cock slow and sweet. Austin's hand went her ass, taking a soft but firm grip on it. To Lili it was a clear sign to go a little faster.

"Want me to speed up baby? Go little faster on that cock?" she asked. "Tell me...tell me and how good it feels. Your cock feels so good in me...tell me...mmm fuck tell me how good I feel..."

"Oh God," Austin winced. "SO...oh holy shit Lili...so damn good...I...oh mu God baby...I can't..."

"Mmm, close enough," she said smiling leaning over to kiss him again. Stuttering drunk on her was better than words. One more kiss and she was back up, her pace on him increased just as she promised. His grip on her tightened as she rode him hard. Lili gulped for air, throwing her head back as the new sensations began to course through her body. When Austin started to thrust up into her, jolts began to run up her spine. She let him take over, letting herself bask in the passionate pleasure.

He rose up as Lili wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms loosely around his shoulders. Now hers was the face looking completely lost. A dizzy smile and starry eyes on her face.

"Mmmm baby yes..." she cooed. Austin held her by the small of her back as he started driving into her from their new position. It was a bit harder, a bit faster now; an urgent need to cross the threshold together. Lili leaned back just the bit, giving Austin an opening to her breasts, an opening her eagerly took and finally became familiar once more with her bountiful beauties. "Oh fuck yeah Austin...oh yes just like that..."

Goosebumps popped up on goosebumps when Austin sucked her nipple into her mouth, his tongue flicking and swirling around the sensitive flesh. While he was busy tasting the sweat slicked flesh his hands roamed up her back and grasped her shoulders.  He held her firm and thrust harder and faster into her. Lili squealed in pleasure, her legs squeezing him even tighter.

When Austin's grip lessened, Lili leaned back, bracing her arms against the mattress and giving every thing back he was giving to her. Their gazes locked, the pair smiling at each other, urging each other on with every thrust.

"Feels so fucking good...fuck me....fuck me Austin....gonna cum for you again....gonna feel even better than before..."

Lili laid all the way back and Austin climbed on her. She grabbed his face and pulled it to hers, kissing him deeply. "Make me cum Austin....make me feel it again...and I want to feel you in me....feel you cum just for me...all for me..."

Austin's strokes went slow and deep, Lili's moan's as deep as his thrusts. "Oh my GOD so good," she moaned. Her legs locked around him, pulling him tight.

Slow gradually turned to fast, but every single thrust was a moment they both tried to take in and memorize. Austin was swiveling his hips with every thrust, Lili's voice cracking as they both reached higher and higher heights.

Words faded to the back of their minds. The only sounds coming from either Lili or Austin with moans and grunts and both of those were often muffled by passionate, hungry kisses of their lips. Still, soon words would come right back to the forefront.

Austin's thrusts were full speed now. He was laser focused on Lili. She was in the throws of passion, just as lost as he was, running on the fumes of instincts. Lili looked up at him her, a sex sneer on her face, licking her lips while Austin gave him every last thing she had.

"Oh my GOD!" Lili yelled. Her orgasm had snuck up on her, hitting her like an arctic breeze and a volcanic gust at the same time. And as her pussy milked and convulsed on Austin's cock he let loose as well, grunting as he once more filled her with his seed. There were forehead to forehead, basking in the afterglow, kissing each other softly. No words were needs. They'd just ruin the moment.

It was Lili's last day in town before going back to Los Angeles. She'd said her goodbyes to family, which were always hard. But she had one last stop to make, one that would be just as hard but also would leave her with a smile, she hoped.

This time when she entered Austin's restaurant she got no resistance from Dwayne. Even he'd warmed up to her these last few days. She ended up spending a lot more time with Austin than either of them could have imagined. But now, it was time to go.

She saw him at the counter where she took a seat, once he saw her, he made his way over, first stopping at the cake counter,bringing her a piece of his own red velvet cake.

"Hi," he said, leaning over to meet her lips in a kiss. When  it broke he pushed the piece of cake slightly toward her. "Fresh baked today."

Lili gave him a smile and dug in, cutting off and piercing a piece of it with her fork. "Mmmm this is so much better than the one I brought over," she said with a full mouth.

"Thanks." replied Austin. "Last day isn't it?"

"Yeah," Lili said with a sigh. "But it won't be the last time I come back...especially to see you." Lili reached in her pocket and took out a piece of paper and handed it to Austin. "That's my cell number, home number, Skype, e-mail...everything. Call me, facetime me, send me silly memes...just...just stay in contact. Because I will."

Austin smiled and slid the paper in her pocket. He then grabbed a piece of receipt tape and scribbled down his info, handing off to her. "Same to you Lils."

"Also, on more thing." Lili took her phone out and leaned over the counter, taking a selfie with Austin. "I'll send it to you. First of some new pictures of us. No matter what happens, I'm always going to want that between us. I'm not going to leave again without knowing that we're fine. Without talking with you." She reached her hand to his cheek, caressing it before he turned to kiss the palm of her hand. "So...how about a farewell meal? I'm a good tipper."

"I think I can wing that." Austin replied. "Anything in particular?"

"You know me, give me a surprise." Austin nodded and went to the kitchen. Lili breathed in with a grin on her face, adding Austin's info to her phone. She was going to go back to L.A. with a lot more than she left with. No more old baggage with old dreams and memories of an old life. It was going to be all new. And Austin had more than just old pictures left behind. New pictures and a new start.

"Just what I needed," she said, taking another bite of the cake.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 08:37:18 AM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, extreme1, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, SnackAttack

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 05:38:47 PM »
Might be your best of these stories.  You pack so much feeling into a one-shot, it's inspiring.  And following it up with such hot and tender sex, I loved it.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, pixidragon

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2020, 05:39:34 PM »
Might be your best of these stories.  You pack so much feeling into a one-shot, it's inspiring.  And following it up with such hot and tender sex, I loved it.

The song really dictated everything perfectly. Thanks though. I'm really fond of it as well.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 06:34:56 PM »
Love the story, love Taylor, love the finish. Thanks so much for contributing to the thread with such a  great story

The following users thanked this post: thechemist

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2021, 04:29:52 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Jukebox Collection: Mr. Brightside
Starring Hailee Steinfeld
(MF, Oral, Cons)
By MaxwellLord

Memories were an odd thing. At least that's what Hailee had found to be the case. They were never just one thing. Never just good memories or bad. Good memories could easily lead to ones that made you switch to a cold sweat in embarrassment or be sick to your stomach in shame or be seething with anger. Bad memories could easily trail off into times of smiles and tears of joy.

Sometimes those strong shifts were attached to specific people. For Hailee, that was the case when it came Lee Oliver. At one point she was one of Hailee's favorite people. These days she didn't know what he was. He was right in the middle of a tempest between good and bad memories.

He'd been a friend for a long time, third grade at least. There didn't seem to be an instrument he couldn't play, though he favored the bass. However in every band she could remember him being in he never seemed to play it. He was a frequent on keyboard, lead guitar and even vocals, but if Lee ever played the bass on stage she never saw it. He played it a lot as when got older as a session musician, so it all evened out.

While they'd been friends, there was a bit of a distance between them even from the beginning. Lee seemed to have this wall built up around him, he was next to unreadable. Made him insanely hard to beat at Poker or any kind of game where reading your opponent could be a huge advantage. Even at games he admittedly was awful at like chess he could be confounding for that reason.

However when it came to music, that's where they bonded. Hailee had always talked to him about writing music together. It was actually getting very close to happening.

Until that kiss. That one damn kiss.

Well, it technically two kisses, but Hailee was sure it was one of the two that started all the trouble. One of them was kiss she shared with Lee. The other kiss was one he saw her share with someone else.

The whole Poker face thing may have been amazing for playing games but it made Lee next to impossible to read in real life, more serious situations. She had no idea that he'd felt that way about her. However, with the way he kissed her Hailee couldn't help but kiss back.

Still, it had stunned her. Not in a bad way. She was left speechless, which was another misstep. It wasn't like she even had words yet, but maybe if something had come to her head the bad memories wouldn't exist. Because shortly after that, from the stage of some bar he was playing at. She was there for him; it was one of the times he was singing and Lee did have a great voice that Hailee loved to hear.

Hailee also brought someone she was kind of seeing. It wasn't serious. She'd actually met him after the kiss shared with Lee. However, since Hailee had left the kiss with Lee with so many things left unsaid, when Lee saw that kiss from the stage it hit him like an anvil to his head. His voice didn't crack, he kept the rhythm in rhythm guitar going. However the look on his face was burned into Hailee's memory and it was as crystal clear as it was two years ago.

Two years. That was how long it'd been since she'd even seen Lee. And now Hailee was about to see him again. It wasn't by choice. While she wasn't angry at Lee, she just didn't want that awkward confrontation.

However, both fate and her car had different plans. Only she cold have the kind of luck where not only does she get a flat tire but putting the donut on herself until she could go buy a new one was a useless thought as her car battery died. All while dark storm clouds fit to burst over the normally sunny California. It was nothing but bad luck before she left to go film Hawkeye.

And that bad luck culminated when her phone died just after calling for a tow. Which mean no access to Uber. Once her car was towed to a shop, she elected to not ride with the truck driver. She knew the neighborhood. Theoretically she knew just the place to go to get some shelter from the rain and to charge her phone. The only question was whether or not Lee would even allow her into his apartment.

THe walk to his gated complex wasn't long. Luck was on her side at least in that sense. She also remembered his gate code. Two good signs of some kind of change in luck.

The path she walked to his house seemed to be muscle memory. During use of that muscle memory the dark clouds above exploded in rain, drenching Hailee before she reached the apartment. The day was just getting better and better.

She quickly ran into the building where his apartment was located, relieved to be in from the rain but now left with the feeling of soggy clothes. Somehow the pitter patter of heavy rain became somethign she missed.

Those thoughts were put on the backburner as Hailee walked down the long hallway to where  Lee's apartment was. Or used to be. She honestly didn't even know if he lived there anymore. It had been a while since they spoke, and despite being soaking wet and with a dead phone,  part of Hailee wished he wouldn't be there just to avoid a confrontation.

Still, she knocked at his door at the end of the hall. When she heard the sounds of locked being unlocked she steeled herself for a face she hadn't seen in years.

And then the door opened with Lee behind it. Just the face took him back. It was the same as ever. The hair though was different. The long locks of yesterday were gone, replaced by a much shorter look of jet black hair with hints of royal purple within.

“Hailee?” Lee asked, genuinely shocked to see her. “What are you doing here?”

His tone wasn't angry, but it also didn't sound like he was too happy to see her.  It was more pure surprise than anything else.

“Well, I'm kind of cold and wet right now.” replied Hailee. “May I come in?”

“Yeah, sure.” He held open the door and allowed the soaking wet brunette to step in. Fortunately he had hard word floors so there was no carpeting to worry about. She slipped out of her shoes  and chattered her teeth a bit, she was colder than she thought.

“D-do you have a blanket or something?”

“Tell you what,” he said. “I'll get you a sweat shirt. Big over sized one and my gym shorts. They're clean and have a draw string. I put those plus a towel and robe in the bathroom. You take a shower then afterwards you can tell me what you're doing here.”

“I don't know,” Hailee said. “Are you sure?”

“Look, I'd rather you not get sick at my place. Plus I would like the chance to dry up the water you're leaving a trail of. I may not have carpeting but a wet wooden floor is still a slipping hazard.”

“Ok-k-kay,” she said. Once Lee had gotten the things he said he would and placed them in his bathroom Hailee took him up on the shower offer. Before she entered he offered to throw her clothes in the dryer, which was another thing Hailee took him up on, handing him her soaking clothes from behind the the barrier of the door.

Once she was in the shower the only thoughts in Hailee's mind was the amazing sensation of being warm once again. The hot streams of water bursting from the shower head washed away all the chills in her body. That was all she was focused on. Any of the nerves she felt about being inside Lee's apartment again after so long were gone.

Once she left the shower however, the nerves began to return, especially after she wiped the steamed up mirror clean and looked at her reflection. The shower was a brief vacation from actually having to talk to Lee and the possibility of everything that went down coming up.

Still, he did offer to help her out and went a bit beyond what she asked for. She even noticed a hair tie in the pile of clothes he brought her. It was a nice thought and one she used after she'd dried off and put on her temporary outfit, putting her hair in a ponytail after sliding the sweatshirt and gym shorts on.

With a breath she stepped out of the bathroom and headed towards the living room. Hailee saw Lee sitting on the couch in front of his coffee table, thumbing through his well worn copy of the Hobbit with a steaming cup of tea in front of him. He noticed her and gestured with his head over to the kitchen counter. “Made you one too,” he said. “Earl Grey.”

“Thanks,” Hailee said. She picked up the cup from the counter and moved to the chair Lee had set up at the other end of his coffee table. “So...guessing you want those answers about why I showed up today.”

“Wouldn't mind them.” Lee honestly answered.

“Well, me being here is by accident. I was just driving by here by chance. Then I got a flat. Didn't have a donut to put on. My battery died and right after I called for a tow my phone went the way of my car battery. Then the tow truck driver wouldn't give me a ride. Some insurance policy with the company or something . That's what he said at least.  From there I couldn't call an Uber with my phone dead so I remembered you lived here and decided to see if you could help. Then the rain and here we are.”

“You know you could have asked the tow guy to call a cab for you, right?”

Hailee stopped to think for a moment. “Well...shit.”

“Yeah, thought that might not have occurred,” he said. “I put your purse on the kitchen table. There's an outlet over there to charge your phone.”

“Thanks.” Hailee got up and went to her purse. She took out her phone and the charger, plugging it in and setting it back to recharge. She was somewhat relieved. Lee was talking to her and his tone wasn't hostile. However, it also wasn't that welcoming. Given that her phone was at zero Hailee knew she was going to be here for a bit. She could have used his phone to call a cab too...but her clothes were in the dryer.

Hailee knew what she had to do. Hailee wasn't going to spend the whole time in Lee's apartment with a sword hanging over her head. The elephant in the room was going to be shooed out, no matter how much she dreaded it.

“Been a while, huh?” she asked, sitting back down.

“Has it?” he said. This wasn't going to be as easy as Hailee was hoping.

“You know, you could have talked to me,” said Hailee. “We could have worked through whatever it was.”

“When would we have done that?” Lee asked. “Which kiss? Ours or yours and the other guy?”

“Ours.” Hailee admitted. “It was like we didn't have the time. It was just you and me on the back porch.”

“So you could have let me down easy?”

“No! Or yes...I don't know. It was a surprise. A nice one. I mean I didn't push you off but it came out of nowhere!” Hailee got up and began to pace behind the couch. “That's always been your problem, you know that Lee?  You expect everyone around you to be some kind mind reader! How about once, JUST ONCE, talking to someone about how you feel instead of making it some kind of screwed up quiz show? Because guess what? Maybe if you decided not to treat everyone like a telepath you'd know that the guy I was with that night wasn't my boyfriend! It was like our third and LAST date. But no, you were too busy being offended I couldn't read your mind. Because maybe if you did we wouldn't have gone silent with each other for two years! And that guy? It was only a kiss! That's all we ever did!”

“Wait wait wait,” Lee said, trying to comprehend what she'd said.

“Why, so you can be an even bigger passive-aggressive asshole?”

Lee got up and walked over to Hailee, lookin her right in her almond eyes. “Are...are you saying that we could've...”

“I don't know!” Hailee said. “I mean it was a possibility. It's just...I never got why you just didn't want to talk about it. You wouldn't even talk to me. Right after the show you just left. Then you wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I mean seriously? How is anyone supposed to communicate with you?”

Lee went silent. It was at least a different kind of silence than his usual aloofness, Hailee could tell. She didn't know if it was a good or bad thing but either way she felt better for getting two years worth of pressure released.

“I'm such a fucking moron,” Lee said, sitting on the arm of his couch. “It's just....look, growing up in my house I kind of learned that talking was not something I should do. Probably the wrong thing to learn but you've met my brothers. It wasn't like I had much of a choice. And it's cost me a bunch. Turns our cost me you too.”

“No, it didn't,” she said. “Look, I could have called too. But I just, well, I figured you wouldn't even answer.”

“You were probably right,”  he admitted. “I'm sorry. It's just...I  was crazy about for years...then that kiss, I just thought that'd be it. Like some story book bullshit.”

“”If it's any consolation it was great kiss,” said Hailee. “Hall of Fame worthy. And maybe if it was followed by what we're doing right now, it could have been more than a kiss. You're not that big of an asshole though. I mean you let me in here, let me have a hot shower, you're drying my clothes and you made me some tea to warm me up. It's been two years but your hospitality is still top notch.”

“Doesn't make up for being a screw-up.”

“Oh I don't know,” Hailee said, kneeling just enough to be face to face with him. “Might be just enough to get a second chance.”

Hailee gave Lee a big shock and herself a smaller one when she pressed her lips to his in a kiss. And this kiss was not only a kiss. That's not what she wanted. This kiss reminded her of why she and Lee shared one at all two years earlier. It wasn't as spur of the moment as she wanted to believe back then on his lips made all those desires come back to the forefront.

Lee got to his feet and gently guided Hailee against the wall behind her. She was flat against the wall, her mouth releasing soft moans as Lee's lips left her own amoved to her neck, stopping at the border created by collar of her borrowed sweatshirt.

Lee dropped to his knees, looking up at Hailee who gave him the green light with her almond eyes. He grabbed the top of the gym shorts and pulled them down to her feet. For a biref few moments he was taken back at the up close and personal view of the lower half of her gorgeous body, now unobstructed by any clothes. Her long, smooth and tone legs were always a treat to see. However, Lee's eyes locked on her bald pussy. His mouth was watering and his cock was straining in his pants.

“Oooohhhhh Lee,” Hailee moaned. He didn't go straight for her pussy. Hailee was ready for it but Lee decided to add a bit more kindling to the blazing fire first. He kissed, licked and caressed her legs. Ankles, to calves to thighs, all on a long and winding path up to her tunnel of lust.

Hailee finally stepped out of the crumpled pile that ere the gym shorts she had once been wearing, sliding them aside with her foot and leaving her legs parted just enough to give Lee an open path the heaven. His lips pin-ponged back and forth up to where he could finally sate his hunger.

Another moan escaped her mouth when first contact was made and was a rousing success. Her chin quivered a bit, Lee's mouth making music with her clit while Hailee sang the lyrics. And while those lyrics were simple moans of his name and the word yes, the passion behind them was a performance for the ages.

Both would have been content to just stay there, in that room. However, standing against the wall and kneeling on hard wood wasn't ideal and both wanted a lot more than being content. Lee got up and backed off of Hailee just remove his clothes. He was far overdressed compared to his current guest.

After he pulled the shirt off over  his head, he was treated to the view of Hailee  who was now stripped bare herself with the loose sweatshirt tossed aside once its usefulness was outlived. The pair admired each other's wares, eager for something that both were thinking maybe should have been taken care of much earlier.

“Oh!” Hailee giggled as Lee lifted he ups. She wrapped her legs around him and their lips met again as Lee carried her away from the living room. While the bedroom was the expected location, they both wanted something more immediate. After two years of what-ifs the need was a bit stronger than either could have imagined.

Fortunately Lee found a solution in the hallway in the form of the dryer, still at work with Hailee's clothes in the little nook it shared with the washer.

He set Hailee down on the machine. The wall just behind gave her something to lean back against. Her sultry smile and inviting eyes made Lee feel like his heart was about to beat out of his chest.

Hailee was feeling the same the moment his cock entered her. She softly bit her lower lip as his cock filled her. It was worth the wait she didn't even know she'd been experiencing. More escaped her lips as Lee's began to explore her body a a bit more, starting with her breasts.

Hailee wrapped her legs around Lee as his mouth got more and more familiar with her. He wasn't planning on going anywhere but Hailee locking her ankles together added an extra bit of security to that fact.

“More,” Hailee said as Lee took her. He drove deep and slow into her, his rhythm steady and hitting all the right spots. Her warm and tight folds holding his cock lovingly and begging for more at the same time. “More Lee...more...”

Hailee's arms joined her legs in pulling Lee closer. His lips finally left her tits and began a trek back up to her face. Lee licked, kissed and caressed up Hailee's shoulder to her neck, gently brushing her long brown locks away until he got back to her face.

Hailee moved her hand from his back to his face, caressing his cheek before she had a request for him. “Fuck me,” she said, making a dirty phrase sound so sweet. “Fuck me Lee.”

He kissed her and started going a bit faster inside of her, and judging from her moans of contentment that was just what the doctor orders. Lee set his forehead against hers, watching the fire behind Hailee's eyes up close and personal. Watching her face as nothing but good sensations ran through every nerve on her body. As Lee's cock sped up inside of her combined with the absolutely delightful sensations delivered from being on top of the very active dryer Hailee couldn't help but be glad they decided to skip the bedroom. The dryer may have been a bit unconventional but it was ending up to be very fun in its own way.

Lee moved his right hand from its station, running up and down her back with his left and moved it to her leg, Hailee unlocking her gaits and allowing him to move it. He ran his hands over her smooth thigh first before lifting her leg slightly and placing it against his chest, her calf resting on his shoulder. The action stopped for the briefest of moments, Hailee almost breathless as Lee began to kiss her ankle and slowly move up her calf. It was a moment to savor.

But still, just a moment. Soon Lee was back at it, the slight change in position for Hailee lead to a world of difference. New sensations, new chills up her spine and it was all making her get closer and closer to the finish line.

“Ohhh my god,” Hailee gasped. “Oh god Lee right there...don't stop...close...Lee...oh keep going...come on...just...oh yessss!”

She could feel it in the pit of her stomach. Hailee was right on the verge of cumming. Chills and goosebumps went all over her body. Hot flashes and the chills collided as Lee followed every request her scatterbrained voice gave him.

“Make me cum,” she said, repeating like her own personal mantra. “Make me cum...make me cum...ohhhh fuck make...me...CUMMMMM!!!!!”

Hailee's last word turned out to be the last word, cumming hard on Lee's cock as he continued to fuck her, every thrust prolonging her pleasure second  by wonderful second and breaking down his resistance to given in. Then Hailee had a few words to do the rest of the damage.

“Cum in my mouth,” said Hailee. Right to the point and well beyond it. “Do it...please Lee...ohh my god...Lee....”

“Hailee...HAILEE!” The moment Lee yelled her named her pulled out of her pussy. After that domino fell Hailee slid from the dryer to the floor and took Lee's cock into her mouth, sucking him and savoring the taste of her pussy on his rod.

“Oh fuck...oh my god Hailee,” Lee groaned, knowing he was only seconds away from Hailee-inspired bliss. “Fuck!!!!!”

“Mmmmmhmmmm,” hummed Hailee just before the tip of Lee's cock exploded in her mouth, rope after rope flowing into her mouth then down her throat. When Lee had nothing else to give her pulled out of Hailee mouth back into the wall behind him, sliding down just as exhausted as Hailee.

Right as the two of them were done, so were Hailee's clothes, the dryer buzzing to let them know.

“Perfect time,” Hailee joked, breathing deep. “I think though I might need another shower before getting dressed. Got kind of sweaty. So...want to wash up with me?”

“Sure,” Lee said. “As soon as my legs start working again.”

Hailee softly laughed and leaned back for a moment. All the dread she felt before knocking on the door was gone. Whatever was going to happen, she had a good feeling the only memories she and lee would make going forward would be good ones.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, extreme1, pixidragon, Calibur009, Jesse90, SnackAttack

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2021, 07:05:38 PM »
Tender.  Hot.  All rolled up into one excellent story!  It seems like Hailee's day really "brightened" up!

Money

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2022, 05:23:16 PM »
Jukebox collection: Photograph
Band: Def Leppard
Celeb in story: Taylor Swift
Story codes MF, oral, anal
Story summary: Taylor gets offered an iconic song from her favorite band for a performance and nearly has a panic attack in the process

Disclaimer: the following story is not true and never happened I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any feedback can be posted on the boards or sent to [email protected] now on with the story

You would think performing live in front of a worldwide audience wouldn’t be a challenge given a number of rehearsals beforehand but this was something else Taylor Swift had just been handed her favorite song by her favorite band and she was frozen in fear a panic attack would soon follow.

“Can’t breathe.” she said

“You’ll be ok Joe just offered it so he could take a night off from singing it.” I said

Taylor was a borderline mess her nerves were on edge thinking worst case scenarios at breakneck speed the tall blonde was finally breathing into a paper bag her lungs almost made it explode made it explode a few times.

“That’s  an iconic classic. If I butcher it I’ll be mocked forever.” she said

“Well maybe 6 months.” I said

Taylor gave me the Homer Simpson strangle look she was calming down but the offer was still on the table to do the song. The plaid dress and black jacket didn’t reach her knees showing most of her long legs.

“I really want to do it. The set list is split so they have to play my songs as a trade off.” she said

“See, this isn’t so bad.” I said

The band was happy as Taylor agreed to the show bringing her own style to the performance with the British icons everything went well till one rehearsal turned into a disaster for the record books with everything going wrong sending Taylor to her trailer.

“I’m not coming out.” she said

“Taylor, this is no time for a standoff.” I said

The door flew open just enough to launch something out. The good thing was that it was a small throw pillow and not the cappuccino machine that was bolted to the floor.

“I’m under a lot of pressure to get this right.” she said

“I know maybe I can help.” I said

I was able to give Taylor a shoulder massage and pep talk. She snapped back to reality in her safe space as I kissed her.

“Better….but I want more.” she purred

“The band is waiting.” I said

Taylor’s dress hit the floor while she fished my 4 foot long dick out and the leggy blonde's jaw dropped when she saw it.

“Your fucking….HUGE!!” she said

“You're not bad yourself.” I said

Taylor got 2 feet of my dick in her pussy getting used to the sheer size. She was still rather tight even if you read her dating history of short lived relationships giving rise to her writing style.

“Nobody’s been this deep before.” she moaned

“Do tell.” I said

Taylor opened her legs as wide as possible letting every inch she could handle all the way to her cervix she didn’t scream but her teeth were biting on my neck and shoulder leaving marks while my spine was getting clawed.

“All of it….NOW.” she hissed

“You asked for it.” I said

I gripped Taylor’s boobs pushing in at a slow pace building speed her hips were bucking while she was getting torn open from below the waist.

“CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!!” she yelled

“Not so loud.” I said

I sucked on her boobs trying to take her mind off the pain yet it only amped her up to go harder as the bed slammed into the wall with a thud.

“CAN’T…GONNA….MMMMMPPPPPHHHHFFFFFF!!!” she screamed

“Gonna blow.” I said

Taylor’s spine arched and twisted as her orgasm exploded across her body. Her girl cream flooded out in a tidal wave fit for a surfboard mixed with my own spunk that I unloaded everywhere as I pulled out splashing her boobs before I was spent.

A few days later

The rehearsals were going great. Taylor had opened up letting her hair down yet had to keep quiet during interviews to not spoil a few fan surprises that were in the works.

“With the early call tomorrow the label got you a hotel room.” I said

“But I was going home.” she said

To keep Taylor from going all diva on me I had to come up with a plan. The only thing in my brain was all I had.

“I’m being roped in for security so I’m not happy either.” I said

“Ouch, so a chair outside the suite that bites.” she said

Even though my part was bullshit she went along with it yet I wasn’t thrilled with looking at a door all night to sell the idea.

That night

I was going into hour 2 of sitting in the chair looking at the suite door. I was ready to bang my head on the wall just to have something to do. Taylor had to be asleep by now when I saw the door open a little a finger came out drawing me in.

“This is new.” I thought

The room was dark, only the crack of light showing anything bright so I wouldn’t break my neck if I tripped. I knew Taylor was in here yet I found myself flying on the bed when something hit my ribs.

“Took you long enough.” she purred

“Just needed a signal.” I said

Taylor was sucking my dick as hard as she could. I could barely see her in the darkness, the light bouncing off her sheer nightgown that was slowly falling off her body. I could see her shining blue eyes reflected by the dim light outside giving me a stunning view her fans would kill to see up close.

“Just picking up where we left off.” she purred

“Good to know.” I said

Taylor’s head was bobbing at a fast rate I could barely follow as her hair changed direction on the fly like she was doing a blistering guitar solo at breakneck speed.

“69.” she moaned

“On it.” I said

I was eating Taylor out like a madman keeping up with her pace was a challenge I was going for broke as she jerked me off trying not to orgasm first.

“Harder.” she hissed

“Almost there.” I said

The bullet train that was my tongue was driving Taylor over edge with lust while she was doing the same for me trying to drain my balls of every drop she could get.

“Can’t think.” she moaned

“Losing it.” I said

Our orgasms hit at the same moment Taylor sprayed my face in her sex fluid as I unloaded spunk from her forehead down to her abs our bodies twisted and bent with the release of energy stored for the epic climax we shared we rolled off the bed landing on each other with a wet splat on the floor I didn’t envy the cleaning crew for the mess they had to clean.

A few days later backstage

The performance was flawless. Taylor pulled off her end of the show and was thrilled she was so hyper coming off stage I thought her heart might explode.

“You have a 20 minute break before interviews.” I said

“Fine.” she said

An hour later

Taylor had crashed backstage. She just needed a recharge but didn’t have the energy to get out of her stage outfit yet a gold dress showing most of her long legs and I couldn’t help since I didn’t get her in it.

“Wakey, wakey Taytay.” I whispered

“Ggrrrrr.” she purred

Taylor bit my ear. I thought she was playing until she wouldn’t let it go. The pain was minimal but my neck was at an angle next to her face.

“Now I’m frisky.” she said

“Do tell.” I said

I picked Taylor up and impaled her on my 4 foot dick right in her ass if she wasn’t awake before I had her full attention now.

“Break me.” she said

“You asked for it.” I said

Taylor was riding me hard she could barely feel her legs as her ass was pounded into oblivion her anal ring wasn’t destroyed yet she would walk funny for about a month.

“So stuffed.” she moaned

“You're doing great.” I said

Taylor must have had an orgasm since she ripped her gold dress off without my help. The shiny fabric went everywhere by the handful as she bounced on my rod. I gripped her boobs so she didn’t slam her head into the wall.

“That’s a small one I want my mind shattered by the next one.” she growled

“Buckle up.” I said

We had to be careful backstage. The risk of getting busted was high. It almost seemed like Taylor wanted to get caught so she could write another song and cement her reputation as a bad girl. She already bent a stair railing from holding it tight during our shenanigans.
“Almost there.” she purred

“Hold it together.” I said

Taylor was holding onto an emergency exit bar that was locked so the door wouldn’t give without force her belly was bloated from my size as I continued pounding her ass.

“FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!” she screamed

“I’m done.” I said

Taylor’s orgasm was a blockbuster the river of sex fluid flowed down the hall leaving a sticky trail of girl cream and spunk from my own orgasm we didn’t get busted but Taylor could be heard all the way to the loading docks Taylor’s ass was coated in jizz up her spine just short of her hair.

The concert was a smash. Taylor's fans ate it up, giving her a wider audience in the years that followed giving her energy going into the studio for her next album. I ended up out of the picture soon after but I’ll always remember that fun summer.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy, pixidragon, Calibur009, SnackAttack

SnackAttack

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2022, 08:52:51 AM »
Jukebox Collection: Strict Machine
Artist: Goldfrapp
Celeb: Sydney Sweeney
Codes: MF, Oral, Sextoys

Disclaimer: Everything here is entirely made up and has no basis in reality. Events described are fictional and never happened.

The cameras clicked in unison, around fifty of them, operated by the photographers who were cordoned off behind red velvet ribbons going from one golden pole to the next in an artful, waving undulation at hip-height. There was a method to the wild clicks, the shower of light caused by two dozen flashes illuminating her youthful, curvy, yet firmly toned body at once. Certain poses sold better, were the big pay-day, so when she lifted her hand to let her fingertip caress her lips a sudden storm of clicks erupted, and each time she changed her pose a new storm went off. Through it all the photographers were calling her name, hoping to garner her attention, to make her look into their lens for that eye-contact money-shot, directing her to show off the back of her outfit, to do certain poses or wave at them.

Even for her standards her outfit was relatively daring. A pastel pink sequin mini-skirt held together by two thick, black leather straps and, despite its shortness, still fashioned with a leg-slit that allowed for provocative views of her thigh. Steep, gem-encrusted strappy sandal platform-heels to give her already shapely legs more definition. And a short-sleeve button-down crop-top, also in pastel pink, with a lot of buttons undone to show off her cleavage, yet short enough to present her entire midriff as well, and tight enough to leave little to the imagination. Maybe even too daring for her, but it was not her choice. Someone else picked this outfit and she had promised to wear it.

Sydney mostly ignored the photographers, tried to focus on the poses she knew worked for her body and the outfit, practiced a thousand times and performed before on a hundred different occasions. Though today was different. Gone was the jaded, annoyed boredom of going through this spiel. It was replaced by a feverish nervousness and she hoped that her foundation was able to hide the flush she felt creeping into her cheeks, she hoped that the muscles of her thighs weren't trembling or her knee-caps quivering. There was a tension in her body as she expected to feel it at any time. That buzz that could make her tremble, could drive her to her knees if she wasn't prepared for it.

The reason for the was internal. Another part of the outfit she wore for that certain someone. She still remembered reading the note that accompanied the coat-hangers and the boxes.

'Wear this. All of it.'

Short and to the point. He always was quite direct and knew how to get things done. And with some fiddling, some practice and determination she had managed to squeeze into the outfit. All of it. The luridness of it was one thing, but what really proved to be a challenge was the little wooden box that opened with a top-lid and gave view to its contents bedded on lush, precious blue satin. A stainless steel butt plug and a pink toy, about ten inches in length and shaped like an elongated droplet, with a thick, round end that narrowed into a length of slender, bendable plastic and finally thickened up a bit again.

There was a little instruction manual and a small bottle of lube as well. The manual showed her how to insert the toys. And with tender stretching of her holes using her fingers and a pose on all fours on the bed, her head down in the sheets and both hands reaching back to wiggle the toys inside of her she managed to get them where they were supposed to be.

During the limousine ride to this award show she had felt the toy in action. The vibrator in her pussy began to rumble and Sydney, previously sitting comfortably with her legs crossed and one foot waving back and forth, was suddenly completely still, her eyes widening and her teeth biting down on her tongue as a muffled moan drifted from her nose.
It was remote-controlled. And strong enough to make her shiver all over. To worsen the situation, the toy in her pussy vibrated against the butt plug in her ass, setting it into a less controlled, unsteady rumble as well that forced her to really clench around it firmly. She knew she was in trouble then, and that during the red carpet walk she could be made to lose her composure at a moment's notice.

A renewed wave of clicks and flashes tore Sydney out of her memories and a little jolt went through her. She felt so full! Both of the toys weren't massive, but put together they were stuffing her entirely. They weren't forgotten if you busied yourself, they reminded her of their presence with every step. Add to that the tension of expecting them to vibrate at any moment as well as the fact that she was not given any underwear that could prevent a toy from slipping out of her if she lost that tension or got uncontrollably wet and you had the perfect cocktail of uneasy, yet highly arousing sensations.

Every thought that whirled around her head dealt with what was inside her, every step she took was purposeful and with the effects of that remote-controlled rumble in mind. She was a slave to this strict machine. It was the beginning and the end of every moment, forcing her to exist in between. But despite of her unease she couldn't belie the fact that arousal flooded her each time she felt the toys shift inside her when she took a step, or when her asshole suddenly and involuntarily tightly gripped the stem of the plug, making her bite her lip and fight the urge to let her hands dive under her skirt to rub her clitoris.

It was wrong and sexy at the same time. She knew that only one or two inches of dangling fabric was preventing her for being exposed as a stuffed little degenerate sex-doll. Her blue eyes wandered over the photographers, picking out some of them, the needy look on their faces, the urgency in those requests they hollered at her. She imagined the storm of clicks and flashes should a gentle breeze briefly blow the playfully dangling hem of her skirt up to reveal her clean-shaven pussy to them, the little pink wire protruding from it that belonged to the remote controlled vibrator. A part of her hated that thought, a part of her craved and longed for it, tossing her into a cascade of shame for feeling that way.

She shot a glance to the side where her agent stood and he lifted his brows, recognizing that she wasn't her usual, carefree, camera-loving self. Her professional mask never slipped but they were familiar enough with each other that he gave her a minute nod and lifted his hands, calling out to the photo-corner: "Thank you everyone, this will be it! One last shot and then Sydney is done for today."

The blonde felt relief wash through her and a deep-seated gratitude to the person she wore this outfit for. He had been merciful enough to refrain from playing with that remote while she was the focus of all those cameras. She turned her back to the photographers, parted her legs and glanced over her shoulder, hearing that last avalanche of clicks and blinding flashes. And then she quickly walked towards her agent who held out his hand. She accepted it gratefully and hooked into his arm. With quick steps they left the lime-light and found themselves within the bowels of the building, the glitz and glam forgotten and replaced by bleak concrete walls, messes of curled wires and stacks of props.

"Everything alright?" asked her agent and Sydney smiled, giving a nod.
"Yeah, it's fine. It's just... My shoes," she lied, giving him an apologetic glance, "They are killing me. I mean, they look fantastic and I wouldn't wear a different kind, but the test-walk in them didn't prepare me for the kind of torment I'd feel after doing my usual pose routine for five minutes."
The agent chuckled and shrugged, handing her cell-phone back to her that he had guarded during her red carpet stint. "Don't worry about it, they got nothing to complain about, Syd. You in this outfit? They got their money's worth and the magazines and sites will splurge cash all over them to put you in their galleries. Talk about eye-catching. You will be-"

In that moment her phone vibrated and then Sydney felt the buzz deep within her. A pulse was sent through her and she was wholly unprepared for it, nearly stumbling and standing still at once. The smile melted from her lips and they parted, forming an O-shape, her eyes rolling back in her head. She would have sunk to her knees if it wasn't for her agent to whose chest she clung all of the sudden like a baby monkey. She felt her legs tremble and her ass cheeks clenched together firmly, hugging the butt plug that bounced off the vibrator. The rumbling was sustained for five full seconds during which her breath stopped and her eyes shut, yet her lids were fluttering together with the toys.

"Whoa! You alright there?" she heard her agent ask and Sydney swallowed, pushing herself back to stand on her own two feet again.

"Told you, those shoes..." she kept her lie up, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear and evading his mustering glance by looking down, "I think I'll best head to my dressing room and get out of these things before I land on my ass and make headlines."

He seemed unconvinced and gave her a worried, inspecting look before finally sighing and nodding his head once. "You got it. Do you still know the way?"

"End of the hallway, take a left and then the second door?"

He nodded and tapped the pocket of his suit. "I got my phone with me. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

She smiled in gratitude and nodded as well. And with that she turned around and picked up her pace, making her statements about her shoes even less believable as she hurried to get back into the privacy of her dressing room. She checked the message on her phone and the words made her quicken her pace even more.

'Get to your dressing room. I am waiting.'

She reached the backstage room that bore her name in golden letters and hurriedly opened the door. It was dark inside and after the red-carpet walk where she was bathed in sunlight and flashes at the same time her eyes needed a moment to adjust to the twilight.

He was waiting for her, sitting in a solitary arm-chair that faced the door, wearing a suit, his pants unbuttoned and his cock hard and stiff, held in one of his hands that slowly moved up and down it in a gentle stroke. There was a smirk on his lips. Andrew was a young director, mostly active in creating adverts, but technically very capable. They had met at a premiere a few years ago and had these urgently sexual flings every now and then without ever seeking any form of commitment. She had cheated on her partner with him and he had done the same for her.

"You look like a slut," he whispered, and from the corner of her eyes Sydney saw a twitch in his hand, allowing her to take a deep breath before she felt it.

The internal buzz took a hold of her again and once more Sydney's eyes rolled back and her breath stopped with a sudden, sharp gasp. Her toes curled up in her heels and the muscles of her almost entirely exposed thighs trembled. One of her shaky hands pulled down the skimpy fabric of her skirt as if it could stop the mind-bending signal of the remote control in some way. Everything was a blur, a cloud of arousal and every thought dripped thickly like honey. His voice sounded hollow as she heard it through her forcefully experienced bliss and shame.

"Go on. Come in. Close the door behind you. I won't let go of this button until you do."

She noticed that the hand on his cock had sped up its movements, noticed that she had actually held on to the door-knob in a white-knuckle grip, and then forced herself to take a careful step forward, her movements uncoordinated and twitchy, her knees almost giving in as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. Slowly and with a arousal-coated expression of effort she closed the door.

"Don't just stand there. Come to me," he said, his voice calm but firm.

"Please, I can't..." she whispered from trembling lips, her teeth biting down on them afterwards as the exhale turned into a moan, her blue eyes trying to focus on him yet continuously rolling back in her head.

He made a scoffing sound. Maybe a chuckle? And his wrist moved again. Suddenly the toy inside of her went from that sustained, low rumble into a different mode. High intensity pulses went through her, followed by a brief moment of relaxation, at about the speed of a heartbeat.
BUZZ! and pause... And BUZZ! and pause... And BUZZ! and pause...

Every buzz was instantly recognizable in Sydney's demeanor, in her posture, like a jolt of electricity  that made her freeze up, that forced her shallow breath to stop dead in a gasp, that made her eyes lose focus of his face. And every buzz made her weaker in the knees, and before she knew it she was down on the ground in a squatting position, both of her hands pulling down her skirt between her thighs. She had not managed to take a full step towards him.

Finally the vibrations ceased and Sydney heard herself breathe, rapidly, shallowly, noisily. He let out a boyish giggle and shook his head.
"This thing is too much fun!" he said, never stopping his masturbation. His cock seemed to have grown harder during her little performance, and its head was now coated with slimy, shiny precum. "But seriously. Get over here. I'd love to feel your lips on my dick again."

Sydney swallowed and nodded, trying to push herself up on her arousal-weakened legs. And she was stopped cold as a new jolt of vibrations exploded from between her thighs, making her asshole clench and unclench around the plug in quick succession. All strength left her legs and she sunk down again, this time down onto her knees. A moan drifted from her lips and she glanced up to him. This had been just a little pulse, a quick attention-getter, and it still rocked her world and stopped her dead in her tracks, making all thoughts cease and starting fireworks of mindless lust in her head that left her pussy dripping its juices down her soft inner thigh and caused a feeling of pulsating numbness where just a moment ago the toy had vibrated with almost violent urgency.

"Oh no, stay down where you are," he commanded over the steady sound of his masturbation, "I like you on your knees. You can make your way over here on all fours like a good little toy."

Gingerly Sydney crawled forward on all fours. She was mindful in her approach, looking up to him like a timid lioness, yet she seemed ready to pounce whenever her blue eyes focused on that glistening cock of his. The toys in her felt squished together in this position, and even just crawling like this made her heart-shaped ass sway from side to side, caused the toys shift, made her eye-lids flutter. The remote-control in his hand loomed above her and its constant threat of sending another jolt of debilitating lust through her managed to make her feel a sort of preemptive arousal. The anticipation of another pulse of that strict machine in combination with the steady stimulation of the sextoys moving in her with every hip-swaying step forward made the young actress' breath become rather audible, inhales turned into sharp, hollow gasps, exhales moved past opened, quivering, full lips. And when she licked them she imagined his cock and how it would feel against them.

"Holy fuck..." he moaned out, obviously liking the view as well. His hand sped up and he masturbated furiously as Sydney crawled over to him in that overtly sexualized, slow pace with a look on her face that would be perfectly described as cock-starved. "That's it, nice and slow. You are so hot right now. Come and get it, Syd. Suck this cock, please."

The little hint of pleading in his voice made the corner of Sydney's mouth twitch in a half-smirk. She thought back to previous encounters with him, thought about handcuffs tying him to the bed, the way desperation had crept into his begging as she lazily jerked him from one edge to the next over a period of nearly five hours, only to let go and watch his cock twitch aimlessly right before he would have been able to orgasm. The way he had profusely thanked her when she finally let him cross that edge and shoot the biggest load of cum she had ever seen all over his stomach.

How quickly roles could shift if your play-partner was as inventive as you.

As Sydney closed in her eyes became laser-focused on the cock, the head of it bouncing up and down as his fist closed around his shaft. She went cross-eyed as she was only a breath away and then she opened her mouth.

He felt overwhelmed. It was one thing to masturbate to Sydney Sweeney. Thousands of people did that every single day. But to actually feel her lips envelop the head of your cock? Her tongue slither over the precum-scented slit with the urgent intent of tasting you? Her gentle hands cupping both of your balls and gently squeezing them as if she wanted to hasten the load out of you? Her mouth producing a moan that was muffled by your very cock in it?
He wasn't aware of it, but a jolt quite similar to the ones going through Sydney whenever he played with the remote went through him in that instant.
Amusement flared up in Sydney's mischievous blue eyes as she peered up to him, saw him squirm, saw him tremble and clench his eyes shut. His hips flinched away, as if to escape her eager lips. But Sydney didn't let him, briefly making him feel the edge of her teeth until she felt him wince and heard him inhale sharply and plant his butt right back down in his arm-chair.

With his cock laid out in front of her like the meal she had missed for so long she wasted no time and got to work. His hands had let go of it and his fingers were digging into the arm-rests of his chair. Sydney let the tip of his cock's head go and instead angled her face side-ways, moving her parted lips up and down his shaft in a motion quite similar to a head-shake, her tongue flicking out and smearing her own spit all over it. Soon he was dripping wet, saliva hanging in glistening strings from his balls. Whenever she looked up he was either squirming around with eyes clenched shut or looking down with a wide-eyed, aroused, almost panicked look on his face. And that was right where she wanted him.

She was a good girl. A decent girl. At least that is what she told herself like we all tend to do. Yet when she took him into her mouth again she was wild, untamed and she inhaled his cock as deeply as she could. He was not penetrating her throat, but the throbbing, bulbous head of his cock was pushing right against that tight entrance, making her gag and forcing involuntary little tears to her eyes. She blinked them away and felt them paint intricate rivulets of smeared eye-liner over her cheeks, decorating her and marking her as the girl who sucked cock in the backrooms of a nationally televised award show.

She moved back up along that cock and then back down again, building a lovely, cock-sucking, nodding rhythm. Not too fast and not too quick. Her lips sucked and squelched her own saliva and his precum off his dick. She fully intended to be a good girl for him, to let him push even deeper and down into her throat. But the flicks of her tongue proved too much for him and he came unceremoniously.
She felt the tell-tale throbs of his erection before the thick, gooey liquid pooled up on her tongue, giving him a wiggle of her brows from down between his legs as he squirmed and made the futile and belated effort of slowing her sucking by planting a hand on her forehead until she slapped it away playfully.

Sydney slowed down and gently sucked the load out of him, one of her hands massaging his balls the other milking the lower half of his shaft into her open, waiting mouth, her tongue out and forming the most delectable pillow for the head of his dick as it oozed out the last of his pent up arousal.

Once the flow ebbed down she puckered her lips and noisily slurped the cum from his dick, gulping it down eagerly. She gave him a big, triumphant grin from down where she knelt, smears of his cum decorating her upper lip and her chin.
"Minute man..." she teased him with a merciless but cute chuckle.

He laughed along with her, albeit out of breath, and defensively lifted his hands. "Hey! Easy now, I was jerking off for a long time already. And you can't blame me. I mean, look at you!"

With that he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She was a bit taken aback, knowing that his cum was still draped around her mouth, but after a brief moment of open-eyed hesitation she let it happen, kissing him back deeply while his hands roamed her body, feeling her slender, exposed waist, running down over the bulge of her hips until both of his hands grabbed her ass cheeks. The skirt she wore was so small that it rode up, revealing the glistening jewel of the butt-plug between her soft cheeks. He groped her well, fingertips digging into soft flesh, pulling her cheeks apart and letting them go so they perkily joined up over the plug again. He finished off by spanking each cheek of hers a few times, each of those making her flinch and bite her grinning lower lip. She loved this. Groping, spanking, it all felt so good to her.

"Fuck... That feels so nice," Sydney purred and he grinned, forehead to forehead with her.

"We can always go for a round two. Meet me after you're done presenting your award. My wardrobe this time." He grinned boyishly. "That is, if you keep the toys in like a good girl. I promise I will be kind with that remote of mine. And I will make the hours of the broadcast melt away in moments with a few well-placed pulses to your sweet spot."

Sydney swallowed and nodded. She had come around to liking this. She was in love with this strict machine and craved to be at the receiving end of it. "Deal!" she blurted out, "Let me just call my stylist and get some help with my make-up. Someone made a mess of it."

And with that he stood up and they exchanged another brief kiss before parting ways, already longing to feel each others touch again.

Sydney was left behind with the familiar flavor of cum in her mouth. She got up and sat down in the chair, pulling it towards the vanity and looking at her reflection in the mirror. It felt good to make the toys shift inside her by scooting from one ass cheek to the other. Arousal briefly made her teeth chatter and she picked up her phone, sending a message to her make-up artist. Sure, there might be questions. But she'd come up with an excuse, even if the scent of cum on her breath made those very obvious.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, MaxwellLord, Money, pixidragon, Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2023, 06:10:38 AM »
**Updated**

Credit to Money for the song suggestion and idea to write an entry for this series.

The Jukebox Collection: Wild Side
Artist: Motley Crue
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens
Codes: MF, Public, Oral, Titfuck, Anal
Presented by Calibur009

Vanessa Hudgens was considered one of the hottest women in Hollywood. Not only that, but she was known for having a wild side as well, and that side of the talented actress was on full display tonight. The Princess Switch actress was currently inside the restroom as loud rock music was blaring from outside. The former Disney actress was also making out with a guy she had just met only two minutes ago. Vanessa wore a black cut-off Motley Crue T-shirt that showed off her cleavage, toned midriff, silver spiked bracelets, form-fitting black jeans, and platform boots.

As for the mystery man that the actress was getting hot and heavy with, he was six feet tall with black hair, and his arms were also covered with various tattoos. He also wore a Motley Crue T-shirt, ripped blue jeans, and combat boots. As they made out, Vanessa was sitting on top of the bathroom counter next to the sink. During their wild make-out session, the Bandslam actress eventually took off her shirt and tossed it to the floor. The sexy actress/singer was now topless, and the man instantly groped her tits and sucked on her brown nipples.

A short time later, Vanessa was moaning out in pleasure as the man continued to suck on her B-sized breasts. Soon she licked the man’s neck before biting his right ear a bit. After a few minutes, the Beastly actress dropped to her knees. She flashed him a naughty smile as she unbuckled his belt. After that, she quickly unfastened the man’s jeans and pulled out his footlong cock. The 5’ 1” leading lady’s brown eyes widened at the sight of the man’s enormous dick.

“Damn! I am going to enjoy this big dick! I know you will, too.” Vanessa said as she parted her glossy lips and took half the man’s length into her mouth.

As the Freaks of Nature actress continued to blow the mystery man, long ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth onto her chin and tits. A few seconds later, Vanessa massaged amazing tits as she took more of the man’s long cock down her throat.

“Fuck! You’re huge! That’s it! Make me choke on that big dick!” Vanessa said as she deepthroated the man’s cock.

While Vanessa was orally assaulting his cock, the man removed his shirt, revealing his toned chest and abs. He jacked his lengthy cock while it was still inside the hot actress's mouth. Soon the dark-haired beauty stuck out her and smacked the man’s big dick across it a few times. After that, she resumed sucking him off with more vigor than before.

“Mmhmm! I can tell that you love how I suck your big dick! Because that thing is throbbing like mad, and I fucking love it!” Vanessa said as she slurped on the man’s lengthy pink pole.

The man nodded in agreement as the actress was devouring his man meat. Soon, Vanessa took his cock all the way down to the base. She also used her skilled tongue to tickle the underside of his dick. A few seconds later, her gag reflex kicked in, and she released the man’s big cock with a loud pop.

“Holy shit! I just love how it feels when a big cock hits the back of my throat.” Vanessa said with a big smile.

There were now several ropes of drool dangling from the Dog Days actress's mouth. A few seconds later, she used her left manicured hand to stroke the man’s shaft. The hot actress also sucked on his big balls.

“Mmm! Damn! Even your nuts are big and they taste good, too!” Vanessa said with a smile.

A short time later, Vanessa finally got to her feet. She wiped the excess spit from her mouth and removed the rest of her clothing. Now nude, the Bad Boys for Life actress sat on the restroom’s counter again. The former Disney actress spread her toned legs and signaled for the man to come closer to her. After that, the tall man immediately buried his head between her thighs and feasted on her honeypot.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Eat my pussy just like that!” Vanessa moaned with a smile as the man ate her out.

As the man was licking away at her snatch, Vanessa grabbed the back of his head. That action encouraged him to eat her wet folds faster. Which he did, much to her delight.

“Oh my god! That’s the spot right there! Fuck! That feels so good! I’m ready for you to fuck me now!” Vanessa said with some soft moaning.

The man did not need to be told twice. He slipped his long cock into Vanessa’s slick pussy and fucked her. As he banged her, she let out several moans of pleasure. A few seconds later, he was thrusting into her cooze even faster.

“God yes! That’s it! Give it to me!”  Vanessa moaned as the man fucked her.

As the man was pounding the hot actress's pussy non-stop, he grabbed her right leg. After that, the tattooed stud drove his cock into Vanessa’s cooze at a very quick pace.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me with that big dick!” Vanessa cried out.

A few minutes later, the mystery man was fucking Vanessa in the standing carry position. Her arms were firmly wrapped around the man’s neck as he thrust his big cock into her snatch. As he continued to fuck her, Vanessa scratched his strong back with her manicured black nails. The man fucked the hot actress in this position for quite some time.

“Holy shit! That’s it! Fucking give it to me!” Vanessa cried out with a smile.

While the man was pumping away at her pussy, the hot actress wrapped her legs around his waist. After that, he sped up his efforts and fucked her pussy much faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That big dick feels so fucking good!” Vanessa screamed out.

Sometime later, Vanessa was bent over the sink as the man was banging her from behind. Her hands were also pressed against the mirror as she looked at her reflection. A few seconds later, the Frozen Ground actress looked back at the man with a mischievous smile and shook her ass a bit.

“Holy shit! That feels so good! Fuck me harder!” Vanessa moaned as she pushed her ass closer to the man.

The man obliged the hot Asian actress and fucked her pussy harder. He also slapped her booty as he banged her.

“That’s it! I want you to fuck my brains out tonight! Fuck me!” Vanessa cried out.

The Spring Breakers actress pushed her booty closer to the mystery dude as he fucked her from behind. Following that, he slapped her right ass cheek as he rammed his hard schlong into her cooze. After that, she looked back at him and wiggled her ass.

“Oh my god yes! Fill my pussy with that big cock! It feels so good!” Vanessa cried out as the man continued pounding her snatch.

About five minutes later, Vanessa was riding the man inside one of the restroom stalls. He was sitting on the toilet as she rode him reverse cowgirl. The mystery man also held onto the dark-haired beauty’s waist as she wildly bounced up and down on his big hard cock. While riding the man, the High School Musical actress had a look of pure lust on her pretty face.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your long dick!” Vanessa cried out as she bounced on the man’s big cock.

The Sucker Punch actress bounced her fit body up and down on the man’s cock for some time. She also rubbed her slick pussy for extra pleasure as she rode the man.

“Fuck me! Keep thrusting that big dick into my pussy! Oh my god yes!” Vanessa hollered as the man pistoned his cock into her.

Vanessa eventually rode the man cowgirl while they were still inside the stall. Before long, she placed her hands on the man’s shoulders, and she began grinding her fit body on his cock. As she did that, the tattooed man sucked her on swaying tits.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Vanessa cried out as the man pistoned his big dick into her.

Soon, the Powerless actress rocked her sexy body back and forth as she rode the man. Her perfect tits also bounced up and down from how fast she was riding him.

“Yeah! That’s it! Keep fucking me with that big dick! It feels so good!” Vanessa hollered as she nimbly rode the man.

A few minutes later, Vanessa was on her knees with the man’s footlong dick stuffed inside her mouth. The Grease Live actress stroked the man’s big dick with her left hand as she sucked it, and her right hand to strum her pussy.

“Mmmm! Keep fucking my mouth with that big dick! It tastes so fucking good!” Vanessa said as she slurped on the man's schlong.

Soon, the Filipino actress spat on the man’s enormous cock. After that, she slurped on it much faster as ropes of drool dripped from her mouth. She also used her left hand to caress the man’s balls as she blew him.

“Taking your big fat cock down my throat turns me on so fucking much!” Vanessa said as she choked down more of the man’s lengthy dick.

A few minutes later, Vanessa placed the man’s saliva-soaked cock between her cleavage. After that, she squeezed her tanned boobs together, and she gave the man an amazing titfuck.

“Yes! That’s it! Keep sliding that big dick between my titties! It feels so fucking good!” Vanessa cooed.

When the man was finished sawing his cock between Vanessa’s boobs, she got to her feet. After that, she walked over to the countertop and bent over. The Frozen Ground actress looked back at the mystery dude and gave him a sexy smirk.

“Come on! I want you to shove that big dick in my ass now. Do it! I want it so bad.” Vanessa said in a very sexual tone.

The man walked behind the hot actress with a grin etched on his face. He spread her tanned cheeks and inserted his schlong into her ass crack. A few seconds later, Vanessa had a look of pure ecstasy as the man gave her a deep anal pounding. He also slapped her ass while his cock was buried inside her booty.

“Oh my fucking god! That’s it! Wear my ass out with that big dick! It feels so good!” Vanessa cried out as the man pounded her rump.

The Princess Switch actress continued letting out loud moans of pleasure as the man pumped into her ass. He also smacked the Say OK singer’s rear end again and banged her backdoor faster.

“Fuck! Oh my god yes! Pound my ass just like that!” Vanessa moaned loudly as the man thrust into her booty.

Soon, the hot actress looked back at the man and smiled. The look she gave him was all the motivation needed to ram her ass faster with his big veiny cock. The Spring Breakers actress screamed out in pleasure from the anal pounding she was receiving. However, the man was on the verge of blowing his load. But continued to fuck Vanessa’s ass with all of his might.

“Yes! That’s it! I’m ready for you to cum on my ass now!” Vanessa cried out.

The man nodded his head in agreement. Soon, he retrieved his cock from the Bad Boys for Life actress's bowels. After that, he jacked his footlong vanilla pole until he fired several ropes of thick white cum onto Vanessa’s ass and back. When the tattooed man finished hosing down her backside with spunk, the thirty-something actress laughed about it.

“Damn! You had a lot of cum inside those balls. But I guess I just have that effect on guys.” Vanessa said with a big smile as she shook her cum glazed ass again.

Sometime later, Vanessa had cleaned herself up and had her clothes back on. The man she had just finished having sex with was now dressed as well. Meanwhile, the actress/singer was applying a fresh coat of gloss to her lips and smiled.

“Damn! That was fun. But we should get back to the concert now. Hey! What is your name anyway?” Vanessa asked the man.

Before the man could answer, the actress cut him off.

“It doesn’t matter. We can fuck again after the concert. They’re playing Wild Side now. That’s my favorite song from them. Let’s go!” Vanessa said with an excited tone.

The hot actress rushed out of the restroom with a satisfied smile. The nameless man quickly followed her, so they could enjoy the rest of the concert.

The End
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:57:13 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, LD73, SnackAttack

Money

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2023, 06:35:40 AM »
Now this was worth the wait the sex was plenty hot plus it gives a new spin on bathroom sex scenes if I do some scenes in other projects I'm going to have to up my writing game with this around looking forward to the next entry

The following users thanked this post: LD73, Calibur009

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2023, 08:09:54 PM »
Hi. Here's my first shot at one of these song themed stories. Please let me know what you think

Pour Some Sugar on Me  (Def Leppard and Ariana Richards)

Ariana Richards was nothing short of ecstatic. After weeks of interviews and appearances she finally got a long deserved evening to herself. She had let out a scream when she had heard on the radio that Def Leppard, one of her favorite bands was going to be in town. She rushed right out, buying a front row seat. The concert had been nothing short of amazing. The band was great and most of the guys had even been staring at her all night. Ariana wasn't surprised considering the outfit she had chosen. Normally she would've dressed a little bit more conservative, but this was a rock concert after all. She had on a skin tight red dress with holes in all the right places. Between the low cut of the dress and the strapless push up bra underneath she had no doubt it was her impressive cleavage that had drawn the band members' eyes this evening.

Despite her excitement Ariana thought she did a great job of acting calm when one of the arena security guards came to her as the show ended, telling her to follow him backstage. "What's going on? Did I do something wrong?" Ariana exclaims, a look of fake panic on her face. "No ma'am, the band asked me to bring back stage. You know, normal meet and greet type stuff," the guard replied. The closer they got to the band's dressing room Ariana realized there weren't really any other people around. That suited her just find since the last thing she wanted was to have to deal with a bunch of twenty year old groupies, desperate to get close to anyone who was even remotely famous. Some might have called her a groupie but Ariana disagreed. She'd met hundreds of celebrities in her career, but this was different. She loved the band and their music. Of course Pour Some Sugar on Me was her favorite song, she'd even posted a video with that song on her Facebook page. No, for her going backstage was a chance to meet the musicians she had admired for years.

Reaching the dressing room the guard goes up to door and knocks. She can't help but notice the two hard knocks and two softer knocks on the door, almost as if it was some kind of code. "Come in," a voice calls from inside the room and the guard nods at Ariana. She opens the door slowly, poking her head in the room. Ariana gasps, seeing all the band members sitting around, staring back at her. They were all there, just several feet in front of her: Vivian Campbell, Phil Collen, Rick Allen, Joe Elliot, and Rick Savage. "Don't just stand there. Come on in and close the door," Phil says. "Wow this is awesome. I never thought I'd get the chance to meet Def Leppard. I'm a huge fan," Ariana says, closing the door behind her. The men are spread out around the room, several couches lining the walls. "Have a seat," Joe says motioning to the spot on the couch between him and Vivian.

She sits down, trying not to let her nervousness show. "What's your name?" Joe asks. "I'm Ariana," she replies. "We saw you in the front row. It looked like you were having a good time. How long have you been a fan?" Joe asks. "My whole life. Pour Some Sugar on Me is definitely my favorite song," Ariana replies, blushing. "Ours too," Vivian says. There's a moment of awkward silence in the room, Ariana looking from man to man. "So who's going first?" Ariana asks nervously. "What do you mean?" Phil asks. "I mean which of you am I having sex with first. The security guard said something about the 'VIP experience' on the way back here," she replies. "Oh, we were going to give you a tour of the backstage area and invite you to dinner. But if you want to have sex we definitely could do that instead," Rick Savage replies, grinning at her.

Joe leans in kissing Ariana hard on the lips as his hand rubs on her thigh. As they make out she feels Vivian's hands running up the sides of her body, stopping only once they reach her breasts. Vivian grabs and squeezes them gently, a moan escaping her lips. Vivian begins kissing her neck, his hands still exploring her breasts, Joe still kissing her all the while. The three of them go at it for a few minutes until the men stop suddenly. Joe stands, gently pulling Ariana to her feet. "Those are B cup right?" Joe asks, his eyes staring deep into her cleavage. Ariana blushes. "Yeah, but between the pushup bra and this dress it makes them look like C, or even D cup," she giggles. "We don't care how big they are as long as we get to see them," Vivian says, grabbing the zipper on the back of her dress and pulling it down, Ariana shivering as the cool air in the room hits her exposed back. The two men slide the dress down her body, leaving her in her red strapless bra and the skimpy panties she decided to wear tonight.

Vivian doesn't stop there. He unhooks the clasps on the front of her bra, the men cheering as it falls to the floor, exposing her tits. "Lie down on your back," Joe says. "We have a little initiation that we have all of our 'VIP' fans go through," he explains. Ariana does as she's told, lying down on the couch. She watches Joe go to a small table in the corner, picking something up from next to the coffee maker. Joe returns, holding a few packets of sugar in his hand. He opens them, pouring the sugar in a straight line, starting between her tits and ending just above her belly button. Joe leans in near her belly button, opens his mouth and slowly drags his tongue up her body, licking up as much of the sugar as he can. His tongue feels so good on her bare skin. "Mmmmm,' Ariana groans as Joe goes in for a second pass. This time he starts between her tits and moves down towards her stomach. He goes up and down her body a few more times, stopping only once all the sugar is gone. "So, now that you've officially been made one of our top 'VIPs' I think it's time we move on to the next activity of the evening. For this next part we're going to need you to get down on your knees Baby," Joe says.

Ariana leaps off the couch, not wanting to disappoint the guys. She's on her knees in a heartbeat, knowing full well what's about to happen, Ariana doing her best not to appear too excited as the men surround her. They all drop their pants, kicking them aside. Ariana doesn't know where to begin with so many dicks to choose from. She finally decides to start with Joe, her way of saying thank you for inviting her backstage. The next ten minutes fly by in a whirlwind of dicks. Ariana sucks and strokes, strokes and sucks, moving from man to man, sucking one dick while jerking off two of them at a time, spit running down her chest and tits. After the first couple of minutes she loses track of who's who, the men constantly switching spots in the circle. Ariana doesn't care though. All she wants is to impress the band she loves so much in any way she can. Finally they signal her to stop. Deep down she's a little grateful as she's completely exhausted. They help her up, walking her back to the couch. Her curiosity is peaked as Rick Savage and Phil walk over to one of the other couches in the room and begin removing the cushions. As she watches the two of them pull the couch out into a bed she understands, catching her second wind.

"You did an awesome job sucking us all off Baby," Joe says. "We were hoping you'd let us run a train on you tonight. What do you say?" he asks eagerly. Ariana feels a bit of panic at the question. Sure, she's been in a few gangbangs before but this was different. If she agrees to this she'd have to endure five men back to back. Could she handle that? The better question is did she want to let the band down? No, she can't have gotten this far only to ruin this once in a lifetime opportunity. She decides that she'll talk dirty to them, hoping that we speed things up. "Ok I'm in," she replies softly. "Good to hear. Each of us will pick a hole and fuck it until we cum. Mouth, pussy or ass. Are you ok with that?" Joe asks. "Yeah that's fine," Ariana says. "Who's first?" she asks. "We'll let Mr. Allen go first," Joe says. Rick grins at her, pointing to the bed. "Let's go. Get those pretty little lips of yours ready, because after that blowjob I want some one on one time with your mouth," he says.

Ariana climbs onto the bed, sitting on the edge. "Lie down on your back with your head hanging off the edge," Rick says. He walks over, putting his left foot up on the bed. "Open wide sweetheart," he says, lowering his hips towards her face. Ariana obeys, opening her mouth as much as she can, Rick's dick sliding down her throat. It gags her for a second, Ariana quickly relaxing her throat as he pushes further into her mouth. He finally stops once his balls press up against Ariana's face, rubbing against her nose. The drummer begins to rock his hips back and forth, his cock pumping like a piston in Ariana's mouth. Saliva drips all over her face as Rick fucks her throat without mercy, the other band members laughing in the background.
        GWAH! GWAH! GWAH! Ariana tries to focus on their comments but the only things she can hear is the sound of Rick's dick gagging her, followed closely by the sound of his balls slapping against her mouth. As Rick begins to speed up his thrusts Ariana begins to wonder if she's going to regret agreeing to the train. As if he can read her mind Rick takes his hand, sliding it between her legs and into her panties. He rubs her clit hard and Ariana feels herself starting to get wet. Reaching up, Ariana tries to get one of her hands around his balls, but the best she can manage is being able to rub a few fingers against his balls. It's enough though as she feels Rick's cock tense up, the drummer groaning loudly. Ariana braces for what she knows comes next. Rick cums hard, pumping his load down her throat. Time slows down and it feels like she's swallowed gallons of cum before Rick finally finishes.

He pulls out of Ariana's mouth, the blonde coughing and gasping for air. "That was fucking amazing!" Rick says. "Who's next?" Ariana wheezes, wiping some of the spit off her face. "I am," Rick Savage says. "Awesome, let's get both Ricks out of the way first," Joe laughs. "I'm going to pick your ass. Get on all fours on the bed, facing the guys," Savage instructs her. Ariana does as she's told, getting in the doggystyle position, facing the other band members. Rick Savage gets on the bed behind her, sliding her panties off her hips and down her legs.  As Rick throws her panties aside, and seconds later she feels him spreading her asscheeks wide. He spits on her asshole, getting it lubed up, pressing the tip of his cock against it. "You ready?" he asks her. "You know it," Ariana replies. "That's what I like to hear," Rick says, laughing, pushing himself into her tight asshole. "Oh fuck!" Ariana blurts out, face reddening with embarrassment. She was no stranger to anal sex but Rick catches her off guard with his speed. Grabbing her hard by the hips he begins vigorously pumping in and out of her ass, never fully pulling out of her. "Oh yeah Rick! Fuck my tight little ass!" Ariana groans, trying to avoid eye contact with the other four band members as their friend drills her ass.

"Come on baby. Don't be shy," Vivian says. Ariana forces herself to stare straight at the four of them. "Uggghh! Give it to me baby! Don't stop!" Ariana moans, locking eyes with Vivian as she does.  Rick reaches up her body, gathering her hair in his hands and pulls her hair gently. "That's right baby! Pull my hair while you stretch my poor asshole!" Ariana groans. "You like getting fucked in the ass on all fours? I bet you like when a guy makes you his dirty little whore," Rick growls. "No I fucking love it!" Ariana growls back. All of her dirty talk finally pays off, Rick slides his hands under her body, squeezing her tits hard, his cock tensing up in her ass. With a loud groan Rick shoots his load into her round, little ass. "Ugghh! That's right baby! Cum in my ass! Give me every last drop of cum you've got," Ariana groans. Rick finishes quickly, pulling out of her ass. Hopping off the bed he walks around to her, Ariana sucking his cock clean. Rick takes a seat on couch next to his friends. "Woooo! That was fucking great! Who's next?" he asks.

"I am," Joe says, standing up. He walks over to the bed. "We're going to give her poor, little asshole a break this round. I want a turn with her pussy," Joe says. That's fine with Ariana. After the pounding her ass just took her ass needs a few minutes to recover. "Get on your back and open those legs wide," Joe laughs, kneeling in front of her. She quickly obeys, mentally preparing herself for what she's sure will be another rough pounding for one of her holes. Placing a hand on either of her thighs Joe leans down, flicking his tongue on her clit. "Mmmm! That feels amazing," Ariana groans. He gives her clit a few more licks, slipping a few fingers inside her. Joe moves them in a circular motion, stretching her inner walls. "Right there baby! That's the spot. Please don't stop," Ariana moans, writhing in pleasure.

Joe disappoints her, pulling his fingers out of her as he stops eating her out. "Hey don't look at me like that. I only did that to get you wet and ready for my cock. You're here to help us guys have a good time, remember?" Joe asks, grinning at her. Taking his cock in one hand, he rubs it up and down her pussy lips. "Don't tease me. I want you inside me so bad," Ariana whines, pouting at him. Once again he disappoints her by stopping, motioning to the guys. They toss him another sugar packet from the table. Opening it, he pours the sugar on Ariana's clean shaven crotch, licking it off of her with long, slow strokes. She moans in approval, hoping that Joe will end all this unnecessary foreplay and get to the good part.

The third time is the charm, Joe finally giving her what she wants. Leaning over her, his body just inches from hers, Joe slowly penetrates her, inch by agonizing inch. The deeper he enters her, the closer his body gets to hers. Finally fully inside Ariana, the rock star practically laying on top of her, as he begins to pump in and out of her pussy.  He starts slow at first, Joe's body pinning her to the thin mattress beneath them both. Ariana finds the whole situation incredibly hot, despite her initial hesitation. Joe picks up speed, their hips crashing together over and over as he fucks her hard, squeezing her tits as he does. "Ohhh! Ahhh! Right there! Fuck me just like that!" Ariana cries as Joe pounds her hole without mercy. "Fuck me like one of your groupie whores!" Ariana moans. "Baby you're nothing like those groupies. They try to fuck as many famous guys as they can. You're here because you're a fan of the group. Least we can do is show you a good time," he grunts, thrusting into her over and over.

Between being pinned down by Joe, his hands running all over her body, and the huge dick drilling deep inside her Ariana reaches her limit. "Oh fuck Joe! Your dick feels amazing! I'm going to cum!" Ariana shrieks, her body trembling as she climaxes. Joe can feel Ariana's pussy spasming violently around his dick and he finally can't take anymore. "Fuck! Me too!" Joe grunts. His cock feels like a firehouse between her legs as the rock star pumps his huge, warm load deep inside her. "That's right baby! Fill my pussy with your cum," Ariana moans as her orgasm starts to wind down. Joe's cock twitches inside her a few more time before he pulls out of her. "Damn, Joe got her good," Vivian laughs. "Look at all that cum," Vivian says. Ariana doesn't need to. She can feel the semen oozing out from between her legs, slowly dripping down towards her ass hole. Taking a few fingers Ariana wipes up the cum, sticking the fingers into her mouth and licking them cleaning. "Who's next?" Ariana asks with a grin.

"That would be me," Vivian says, rising off the couch. "I'm thinking we give your poor little pussy a break and go back to your ass hole," he says. "Fine with me," Ariana says, shrugging. Vivian sits next to her on the bed, pulling her close as he kisses her. He slips his tongue into her mouth as he reaches under Ariana, squeezing her ass in both his hands. Vivian's hands leave her ass as quickly as they appeared, slipping between their bodies as the musician gently grabs her nipples, giving them a little tug. Ariana groans, slipping her tongue in Vivian's mouth. They kiss for another few seconds before Vivian pulls away. "Alright, enough foreplay," he laughs. He lies down on his back, motioning to Ariana over. "Turn around and get your sweet little ass on this cock,Vivian says. " The guys love watching a sweet piece of ass getting fucking reverse cowgirl. The show is incredible: those perfect tits bouncing all over the place, that pretty little pussy on display for the whole world to see, and a big cock shoved up that tight, little ass of yours," Vivian says. Ariana has to admit that when he puts it like that, it sounds pretty hot.

Ariana gets into position, her back to Vivian. Slowly she lowers her hips towards him until the tip of his dick is pressing against her asshole. Taking a deep breath she continues downward, Vivian stretching her asshole as he enters her. "Uggghhh! Ahhh! It's so big," Ariana groans. She goes slow, getting every last inch of him inside her, before she begins to slide herself up and down Vivian's cock. "Ugh! That's the way baby. Slow and steady. I want you to enjoy every second with my cock in your ass," Vivian laughs. Ariana barely hears him, focused instead on the other band members as they watch intently, as their friend ass fucks her. It's just like Vivian said it would be. Her arched back thrusting her bouncing tits forward, the angle of her wide open legs leaving her pussy on full display for the guys to see, and their friend burying his hard dick up her aching asshole. She feels the pleasure slowly building inside her as she works her ass up and down his cock, and she knows she can't last too much longer. She catches eyes with Phil, panicking as she realizes how much the night's events have taken out of her. Afraid she won't be able to last one more round with yet another band member she makes a split second decision.

"Ugh! Agh! Oh fuck! Look, I know you all were taking turns with me but I don't think I can last much longer. Phil get in here!" Ariana groans, nodding in the direction of her waiting pussy. If Phil is disappointed he doesn't show it as he jumps off the couch. He climbs up onto the bed, making a beeline for her empty hole. Without warning he plunges into her, already rock hard. "God your hard dicks feel so good in both my holes! Make me cum guys! Fuck me hard!" Ariana screams incoherently, overwhelmed by the two big cocks between her legs. The men alternate their thrusts, groaning and grunting. Not even a few minutes later and Ariana's prediction comes true, the blonde shrieking as she orgasms on their cocks. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming so goddamn hard!" Ariana cries in pleasure, tears running down her face. Her climax is the last straw for the men, Vivian cumming hard into Ariana's ass, Joe filling her pussy seconds later. Ariana is still panting hard as the men tip her sideways, laying her gently on the bed as they pull out of her. She groans, feeling their loads slowly leak from both her holes, running down her thighs.

Normally she'd be horrified at the thought of a bunch of men seeing her in this state; naked, exhausted, sweaty with cum running down her body. But as she looks at the men she can tell they're more impressed than anything else. "That was crazy. Most girls we invite backstage don't last nearly that long," Joe says, shaking his head in disbelief. "Yeah, she's definitely not your average groupie," Phil laughs. "Does this mean you'll give me a call the next time you're in town for a show?" Ariana asks, smiling weakly. "You better believe it," Vivian laughs...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, pixidragon, SnackAttack

Money

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2023, 09:28:22 PM »
Not sure this will fly if it was Ariana and the author instead of the band it would work if I'm understanding the main rule of the song performer doesn't have sex in the story but can make an appearance if needed the song itself is just the backdrop to the story setting

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2023, 09:33:14 PM »
Not sure this will fly if it was Ariana and the author instead of the band it would work if I'm understanding the main rule of the song performer doesn't have sex in the story but can make an appearance if needed the song itself is just the backdrop to the story setting

Ariana posted a video on her Facebook page with the Def Leppard song playing as she walked down the candy aisle in a grocery store. That's where I came up with the idea for the story

Calibur009

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2023, 09:22:24 PM »
**Updated**

The Jukebox Collection: Need You Tonight
Artist: INXS
Starring: Madison Pettis
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial
Presented by Calibur009

Los Angeles, California

The time was 7:35 PM when a 2018 blue Camry pulled up to the home of Madison Pettis. A few seconds later, Drake Townsend honked his car’s horn with a big smile. He was an upcoming actor who also did modeling work on the side. Thanks to his agent, Drake landed a recurring role as an extra on the series, Five Points. He was grateful for that opportunity. Especially since he saw it as a stepping stone that could lead to bigger roles in the future.

More importantly, it gave him a chance to be around Madison Pettis. She was one of the stars of the show, and he had a big crush on her as well. While working with her on the show, they got to know each other very well. Even after the series ended its short run, they kept in touch. So, he was ecstatic when Madison finally agreed to go on a date with him tonight.

Drake was 25 years old with blue eyes and short dark brown hair. The young actor was 5’ 10” with an above-average build from keeping himself in great shape. Being an actor in Hollywood, it was something he had to do. He wore a black blazer, a red shirt, blue jeans, and black dress shoes.

“I still can’t believe that Madison agreed to go to dinner with me tonight.” Drake said to himself with a grin as he waited for the 24-year-old starlet.

Madison eventually left her house and walked toward Drake’s car. The actress/model/dancer was dressed in a red top with slits on the sides that showed off her cleavage, round gold earrings, two bracelets around her left wrist, a black skirt, and boots with platform heels. The former Disney actress also carried a silver studded purse with her.

“Damn! She looks incredible.” Drake said as he salivated at the sight of the beautiful young woman approaching his vehicle.

Soon, Madison entered the passenger side of her date’s car. She then leaned over and kissed Drake’s right cheek. After that, she smiled at him as she buckled up her seatbelt.

“Hi, Drake. Are you ready for our dinner date?” Madison asked in a cheerful tone.

“Yes, I am Madison. I have been waiting for this for a long time. That reminds me.” Drake replied as he reached into the backseat of his car. After that, he continued. “These are for you. I hope you like them.”

“Aw! That is so sweet. I love them.” Madison responded with a bright smile after she smelled the roses that her date gave her.

“I’m glad you like them. If you’re ready, we can head to the restaurant now.” Drake replied as his blue eyes were focused on the beautiful starlet’s body.

“Yes, I’m ready, Drake. Let’s go.” Madison responded with a head nod as she fastened her seat belt.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Drake replied before he drove off.

Two hours later, the couple were at Applebee’s while enjoying their dinner. Madison had ordered three-cheese chicken penne, and Drake was dining on top sirloin steak, garlic potatoes, and broccoli. As the pair ate their food, they were conversing as well.

“Wow. Drake, you must have been hungry with the way you’re wolfing down your food. But seriously, thank you for dinner.” Madison said with a chuckle before she sipped on some water from her glass.

“To be honest. I haven’t eaten since lunch. Anyway, I’m glad to be here with you tonight.” Drake replied with a smile.

“I’m happy to be here with you tonight too, Drake. The truth is, when we were working on Five Points, I always thought you were handsome. There were several times when I was waiting for you to ask me out. I just wondered what took you so long to do it.” Madison said as she stared at the actor with her brown eyes.

“That’s a good question, Madison. I admit I was a bit intimidated by you. Especially with you being so hot and everything.” Drake replied before he drank some of his water.

“Hey! I’m very approachable. It’s not like I would have bitten you if you spoke to me at the time.” Madison replied with a chuckle as she shook her head. The beautiful starlet paused briefly before she spoke again. “Drake, I need you tonight. So do you want to get out here now?”

“What? So you want to…” Drake replied in a surprised tone before he was cut off by his date.

“Yes. How about we go back to your place?” Madison said while she flashed Drake an eager smile.

“Okay!” Drake replied excitedly before he called their server over to their table for the check.

Fifteen minutes later, the couple was making out inside Drake’s car. As the two continued to lock lips, Madison eventually broke away from Drake.

“Kissing you has been fun, Drake. But we should hit the road now.” Madison said as she fastened her seat belt.

“You’re right. I think we got a little carried away. Let’s hit the road.” Drake replied as he placed the key into the ignition of his car. He then drove off from the restaurant’s parking lot.

While Drake was driving, Madison glanced over and noticed the erection inside his pants. A few seconds later, she looked over at him with a naughty smile. After that, she placed her head on his lap and unzipped his jeans.

“Whoa! What are you doing, Madison?” Drake asked in a surprised tone.

“I need something to keep me occupied till we get to your place. So just keep driving and let me have some fun with your cock.” Madison replied with a smile.

Madison proceeded to fish out her date’s hard nine-inch cock. At first, she was a bit stunned at how big it was but got over it quickly. A few seconds later, the Margaux actress wrapped her pink lips around Drake’s dick and bobbed her head up and down.

“Oh my god! Your dick is so big! It’s so thick, too!” Madison said as she gave her date a wet blowjob.

“Fuck! That feels so good.” Drake said out loud as he tried to concentrate on the road.

The caramel-skinned actress let out a laugh as she gave her date road head. Thirty-five minutes later, the couple were inside Drake’s house, and they made a beeline to his bedroom. The pair immediately stripped out of their clothing. Now nude, the pair made out again. Drake even kissed Madison’s neck a few times. After that, the fit actor picked up his date and playfully tossed her onto his bed. The actor quickly joined her and began sucking on her B-sized breasts.

“Oh yeah! I have been waiting for this all night.” Madison cooed.

“Madison, your tits are perfect.” Drake said as he continued to squeeze and suck on brown nipples.

About three minutes later, Madison was lying missionary on the bed with her legs spread. After that, Drake immediately placed his head between the hot starlet’s thighs and ate her out.

“Yes! I love that so much! You’re eating my pussy so good! Please don’t stop!” Madison cooed with a pleased grin.

“Wow! Your pussy is so sweet.” Drake said as he continued to dine on Madison’s cooze.

After some time, Madison was resting on her knees as she gave Drake a blowjob. She also used her right manicured hand to stroke his shaft as she blew him.

“Mmhmm! Your big dick is so good! We should have done this sooner.” Madison said as she slurped on her date’s hard vanilla cock.

Soon, the hot actress took Drake’s member back into her soothing mouth and sucked it faster. Eventually, she turned her attention to his balls and licked them. As the biracial actress sucked on the actor’s nuts, she used her right hand to jack his saliva-stained dick.

A short time later, the couple were 69ing on the bed. Madison was lying on top of Drake’s sculpted body as she sucked away at his cock. Drake also gripped the Texas-born starlet’s ass cheeks as he licked her tasty cooze.

“Oh god! I love how you eat my pussy! Keep it up!” Madison cried out while licking her date’s manhood as he ate her out.

Three minutes later, Madison lowered herself onto Drake’s cock. Following that, he grabbed the Margaux actress’s waist as she began riding him.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me!” Madison cried out as her date pistoned his cock into her pussy.

Just seconds later, the He’s All That actress placed her hands on Drake’s chest as she continued bouncing up and down on his dick. Also, the caramel-skinned beauty’s perfect tits began swaying as she rode the actor at a fast pace.

“Yes! I love riding your dick! It’s better than I imagined!” Madison moaned with a smile as she rode Drake faster.

“So you’ve thought about this?” Drake asked with a smile.

“I sure have. Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Madison replied as she moaned.

Drake used Madison’s admission as motivation before he tightened his grip on her waist. After that, the upcoming actor drove his cock into the He’s All That actress’s pussy until he hit her G-spot.

“Fuck! That’s it! Make me cum on your cock! It feels so good!” Madison cried out in ecstasy.

A few minutes later, Drake was kneeling behind Madison and slipped his cock into her love tunnel. As the actor fucked the brown-eyed beauty doggystyle, he got carried away and slapped her right ass cheek repeatedly.

“Sorry, Madison. I couldn’t help myself. Your ass looks so good.” Drake said with a laugh as he kept fucking her.

“It’s okay! I do have a nice ass! So I don’t blame you!” Madison replied with a giggle as she moaned in pleasure.

Drake continued ramming his big cock into the starlet. Meanwhile, Madison looked back at the actor as she pushed her ass closer to him.

“That’s it! Fuck me, Drake! Give all of that big cock!” Madison hollered.

About ten seconds later, Madison swayed her caramel booty as Drake slammed his hard cock into her pussy. Following that, he smiled and slapped the actress's ass again before fucking her faster.

“Oh my god! Drake, you fuck me so good! Yes! Don’t stop!” Madison cried out with a smile.

As the night progressed, Drake fucked the Five Points actress in the missionary position. The American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress's breasts were now bouncing as the actor plunged his cock into her love tunnel non-stop.

“Yes! Fuck my pussy just like that! It feels so good!” Madison moaned while raising her legs as Drake hammered her snatch.

Soon, the 24-year-old actress used her right hand to rub her cooze as her lover plowed her snatch. A few seconds later, Drake placed the light-skinned starlet’s smooth legs over his shoulders. After that, he began jackhammering Madison’s pussy, and she loved every second of it.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Madison howled as Drake fucked her fast and hard.

Later that night, Drake was mounted on top of Madison with his throbbing cock sandwiched between her amazing tits. A few seconds later, she squeezed her breasts together as her date slid his nine-inch dick between them. He also wore a big grin on his face as she gave him an incredible titjob.

“Oh my god! Yes! I love how you fuck my titties!” Madison cooed.

“Damn! Your tits feel amazing, Madison.” Drake replied as he sawed his cock between her cleavage.

“Oh yes! Keep fucking my tits just like that! It feels so good!” Madison responded with some soft moans.

Much later, Madison lowered herself on Drake’s pole, and she began riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. He gripped her waist and immediately after that and began thrusting his dick into her fantastic pussy. Additionally, the biracial beauty’s big tits jiggled as she rapidly rode her date’s hard cock.

“Oh my god! You’re making me cum all over your big cock! It feels so good!” Madison cried out as she nimbly bounced up and down on Drake’s manhood.

Five minutes later, Drake was spooning with Madison while holding onto her left leg. As he pumped away at the hot starlet’s pussy, she clutched his sheets and cried out in pleasure several times.

“Oh my god! Your dick is so good! Give it to me!” Madison moaned as Drake pistoned his dick into her marvelous pussy.

Later that night, Drake was screwing Madison from behind, and he had a firm grip on her hips. The Life with Boys actress also looked back at him with an approving look as he continued to fuck her. Besides that, the beautiful starlet’s caramel skin glistened from her heated sex session with the upcoming actor.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good! I’m ready for your cum now!” Madison moaned while panting as Drake kept screwing her.

“Where do you want it?” Drake asked.

“I want you to cum on my face.” Madison replied.

Seconds later, Drake pulled out of the starlet and jacked his throbbing dick. As he did that, Madison turned around and rested on her knees. The handsome actor kept beating his meat until he expelled a load of milky jissom onto Madison’s beautiful face. After that, the Five Points actress smiled about the facial she had just received.

“Just wow! That was incredible, Drake. Oh my god! I’m so glad we finally had sex tonight.” Madison said with a fulfilled smile.

“Yeah! It was a long time coming. But I’m glad it happened tonight, too.” Drake replied with a grin.

“Yes, I am too. We need to shower now. Then you can drive me home.” Madison responded as she left the bed.

“Sounds great.” Drake replied in a chipper tone.

“Hey, Drake. We can do this again next week on our second date.” Madison responded with a wink.

“You got it, Madison. Drake replied with a grin.

A few minutes later, the couple left the bedroom together to take a shower.

The End
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:53:29 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, SnackAttack

Money

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2023, 07:17:26 AM »
Great work Madison was frisky gotta love that overall the sex was plenty hot I'll have to keep this in mind for reference later

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA