Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...RT Minotaur  (Read 2608 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...RT Minotaur
« on: December 19, 2019, 04:26:54 PM »
Our next author interview is with the author of the excellent series' 10 Days in Hollywood and Club Fucker, RT Minotaur

In this interview we will find out he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre and other topics related to his writing.

You can find his profile at RT Minotaur

1. Where are you from?

Cardiff in South Wales

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

It's based on my nickname from my friends. Rhysius The Minotaur as I was the first one to be able to grow a beard

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

I wrote a couple about 15 years ago when I started reading but gave up. Started properly about 3 years ago

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

I always wanted to be a writer but I never got the time to do it.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

I was inspired by two series mainly; Adventures in Radio by Voodoojoe and Journal of an Agent by Carnage Jackson. They were great in having connected themes.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Besides the previously mentioned, I am a big fan of Max Lord, Blackjack and Miami Lyfe. Slyguy has also really turned me to Taylor Swift

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

I always go back to Quitting Time by Blackjack. I really loved Anyone For Tennis in that series.. Probably the best Blake Lively story there is

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

Yachting is probably my favourite, it really got me into Victoria Justice

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

I enjoyed writing Jennifer Lawrence so I really should have done more. Amy Adams was also good

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

I enjoy it where the woman is a bit more forward and in control of what they like. Anal scenes are also fun

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

Not really a routine, I just write when I get time, a bit hard with family life.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

I always have a base idea in my head but I tend to go with the flow. If I have a series in mind, I will decide who is going to be in it first then plot a  storyline throughout. It does change though if the right idea comes along

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

No other influence really but I am looking to branching out into genres. I have an idea for a noir series that I want to do next year and would like to do a superhero one

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

Besides the noir; I have an upcoming sequel series to 10 days in Hollywood. I am close to finishing a Taylor Swift story too

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Give it a go, you won't know how good or bad you are until you try. Love punctuation and space out your stories. If you're unsure, reach out for help. Plenty of experienced authors who are friendly and happy to help.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Volente, thenewcomer, MoscowCalling, Thehouseofweird

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA