Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: PURE SHORES (Part 1) featuring Jessica Alba  (Read 20760 times)

HearszAM

PURE SHORES (Part 1) featuring Jessica Alba
« on: January 08, 2020, 11:10:18 AM »
Pure Shores (Part 1)
featuring Jessica Alba
Written by HearszAM
Codes: MF, Oral, Cunnilingus, Analingus, Fingering, Squirt, Titfuck, Facial

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're underage or easily offended STOP READING!!
Fantasy is Legal.

*This story is set during the filming of "Mechanic: Resurrection", around early to mid-2015.

]

Jessica Alba was having a bad day on set. She was currently in Thailand filming "Mechanic: Resurrection", with fellow actors Jason Statham and Tommy Lee Jones, and the sublime sunny weather was a stark contrast to her mood.

At the time of accepting the role, she figured it was a great idea. She’d get to travel to such a beautiful country, to get some sun and see some sights on her days off… But with the life that she had led over the past couple of years especially, it came with some drawbacks. In her case, they included being several thousands of miles away from Cash and her two girls for a few weeks.

Jessica had been struggling to remember her lines and was feeling a bit homesick. And easier that morning she had received a text from her BFF Lauren, which reinforced rumours on various celebrity websites that Cash had been spending time with troubled star Lindsay Lohan whilst she was away. When she confronted him, Cash naturally denied it, trying to convince his wife over the phone that the rumours were just a bunch of lies to create controversy.

But Lauren believed otherwise, having spotted the two together at a restaurant she worked close to. What worried Jess the most was that Cash had a history with Lindsay, which she thought had been buried in the past after they were married and soon after had their first child.

Jess had never really considered being unfaithful to her husband, but he was certainly giving her more than enough reason to do so. Still, even despite these possible misdemeanours, she never believed she could ever go through with it. Or to even hook up with another man just to level up the score.

But now she was on the other side of the world, hurt by the man she loved for what felt like the hundredth time. And she wouldn’t be able to confront him about it for another week. They had been filming in different parts of Thailand, a few days in the capital Bangkok, before moving onto the island of Phuket, basing themselves in the tourist-infested town of Patong.

Having been given the rest of the afternoon and evening off by the director, to get herself together, Jessica wandered around the streets of Patong, dressed in a white free-flowing dress that came down to just under her knees, showing off her tanned legs and a pair of strappy sandals. She made sure not to make eye contact with anyone, as to not give herself away or be recognized by a fan.

To disguise herself further, she was wearing a black sunhat and large dark sunglasses, hiding most of her gorgeous face.
Normally she would have a local guide show her around by car. But given the thoughts going through her head about Cash' potential infidelity, she was feeling quite lost. Jess didn't feel like having any company, preferring to wander the streets by herself.

Since it was late on that Monday afternoon, she was easily able to find a quiet bar with no one in it, aside from the bartender. She gave a polite nod towards the young man before she sat down at a table in a shadowy corner, and hoped she could stay long enough to gather her thoughts without anyone coming in and noticing her.

Jessica sat at her table, staring at her phone and wondering if she should call or text anyone in particular. She was stressed out and contemplated getting a drink to calm herself down. Since she had become a mother, she had more or less quit drinking. But with her state of mind the way it was at present, she decided to make an exception. Before she could attract the bartender's attention, he was there beside her with a friendly smile on his face.

"Get you anything Miss...umm".

The way the man hesitated when his eyes made contact with hers was something she has been accustomed to for several years now. That same look she would get time after time when the person speaking to her became aware of who she was. Usually, the next thing to happen was for that person to say her name, ask for an autograph, and tell her how big a fan of hers they were.

But none of that happened, much to her surprise. He simply carried on with his initial question, once he’d regathered his composure.

"It’s happy hour at the moment so, let me know if you'd like something from the beer or wine listings at the bar, or something else maybe. I'll give you some time to think it over."

He seemed like a respectful kind of guy, one of only a few she had met for the first time. As he turned away from her, Jess asked him,

"You know, I could really do with a cigarette if you don't mind?"

Alba hadn't had a smoke since she had gotten the news that she was pregnant for the first time. But she was craving one now more than ever, given the news about her husband and his lying and possible cheating.

"Yeah sure, keep the pack", the man smiled, taking the carton out from his top pocket and handing it to her.

Jessica flicked the lid open and found half of the pack full.

"Thank you" she replied, taking one of the cigarettes out and taking it between her lips,

"Um, do you have a light as well, please?"

"Of course, Miss”.

The bartender quickly fished out a box of matches from his pocket, and swiftly lit one of them.

"Allow me!"

He held the match to the end of her cigarette and left the box next to the pack on her table. Alba breathed a sigh of relief as the nicotine entered her system, calming her nerves with the first big drag.

Satisfied, she thanked him and ordered a drink, starting off with a local brew.

After about an hour, she had consumed nearly three of them, and she started to feel the alcohol and nicotine doing their combined magic, relaxing her. As the sun began to set on the Patong Bay just outside the bar, some people started to file in. She considered leaving, still not in the mood if someone recognized her. But just as she was about to get up and leave, he was there again.

"Miss, I take it you probably don't want to be disturbed by anyone, so I'd recommend that you move into one of our private booths".

Despite the kind of day she was having, she was starting to be in a much better way now, not only because of the cigarettes and alcohol but mainly because of how respectful this man seemed to be about her privacy. She could tell he wasn't a local, given his Australian accent, and he didn't seem as though he had a Thai or even an Asian background.

He showed her to one of the booths and was about to walk away, but again she stopped him.

"Hey!” she called to him, and he turned back towards her.

"I just wanted to say thank you. I've had a rough day and I appreciate you not saying anything. By the way, I'm Jess, officially".

Alba reached out, offering her smooth, manicured hand for him to shake. He took it in his, breathing inwardly as he made contact with her for the first time. He admired how incredibly soft her smooth hand was, and noticed her perfectly red painted fingernails.

"It's a pleasure Miss Alba. My name is Lucas, and this is my bar, officially."

“Nice place you have here. Also, thanks also for not being a typical fan. It's nice to be able to go somewhere without being harassed. That rarely happens”.

"Well, you wouldn't be the first famous person to have a drink in here before Miss Alba…"

"Please, call me Jess", she insisted.

"Umm, okay, Jess”, he smiled.

"So what part of Australia are you from, and what brought you here?" Alba asked, intrigued at how he was able to run a business in a touristy place so far from home.

"Well, I grew up in Sydney, and moved north to a state called Queensland, up to Airlie Beach, alongside the Barrier Reef”.

“Yes, I know the place. I’ve been there before.”. 

“That’s great to know. Anyways, when my business there started to slow down, I decided to sell up. Having been here on holiday several times, I made the move permanently and I bought this bar about five years ago. Normally you'd need to be married to a Thai local to have your own business here. But thankfully for foreigner owners, money talks in Thailand."

Jess took a better look around the place, only now realizing how much work Lucas had put into Australianizing it, to attract a lot of tourists to make them feel at home. There were some funny outback street signs, the head of a crocodile and some boomerangs nailed to the walls.

"So what other celebs have you had in this place here then?"

"Well let's see. We had Bradley Cooper and his entourage in here when they were filming The Hangover 2. And Johnny Depp and his partner Amber were here when they were dating a while back. They were quite nice. I was also told that one of the previous owners had Leo DiCaprio in here five nights a week when he filmed The Beach nearly fifteen odd years ago."

"Wow. I'm proud to be amongst some great company…", Jess said with a smile, displaying her perfect pearly white teeth.

"So what's fun to do around here? What would you suggest for my days off?"

"Well, they do some rafting just up the road on the beach near here. Most nights they have the street parades down Banglar Road. That's when the well-dressed ladyboys put on a show for the foreigners. Some prefer to take in a Muay Thai kickboxing bout down south.

But one thing most people will do is the Phi Phi Islands boat tour. It runs from eight till five every day and is a must for any first-time tourists visiting this part of Thailand. I help run the tours on Wednesdays and Thursdays on my days off. It's a great way to meet other foreigners and to tell them about the bar. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to reserve a place for you on either day if you're interested?"

Lucas couldn't believe he dared to ask a world-famous celebrity like Jessica Alba such a thing. The truth was, all this time he had hidden the fact that he was a huge fan of hers. He’d already known that she was in town filming a movie with Jason Statham and Tommy Lee Jones. It was out of hope more than anything else that he might get the chance to meet her while she was in town. But never in his wildest dreams did he ever think she would come into his bar. Especially all by herself!

Lucas figured by not harassing her too much, and not addressing her by her name initially, he would make her feel at ease with him, especially when he saw how stressed out she was when she arrived. Luckily that seemed to be the case, and it was Alba that broke the ice and began making chit chat with him.

Now that he had invited her on a boat tour, he was still prepared for her to decline his offer.

"It seems like fun, but I'll probably be on set for the rest of the week. Look I appreciate the talk, but I gotta run. It was nice meeting you Lucas, and all the best with the bar. Hopefully, some of my co-stars drop by while they're here".

Jess was used to being chatted up by guys naturally, yet despite this, she did find Lucas quite charming and pretty good-looking as well. But sadly the truth was that she did have to work, and she felt somewhat guilty about having to refuse his offer. And with that, Jess picked up her handbag and sunglasses, said goodbye to him politely, and made her way to one of the exits, disappearing into a crowd of people that had made their way into the bar.

Lucas sighed as he watched Jessica Alba walk away, his eyes affixed on that incredible booty of hers, watching how it shifted from side to side as she moved before she disappeared from his sight.

“Damn!! That ass is even better seeing it in person” he groaned to himself…

- - - - -

Jess eventually made it back to her hotel room, still a little intoxicated from the drinks she had consumed at the bar. The "Sin City" star was feeling better about herself and in the back of her mind, she knew that this guy Lucas, whom she had only just met, was a big reason for that.

But as soon as she was alone in her room, her mind immediately went back to her earlier problems. She still wasn't exactly sure if Cash had cheated on her, but the early signs were not good, given what she had been told. What made it worse was that he had promised her that he'd never have anything to do with Lindsay ever again.

Picking up her phone, Jessica started texting him, trying to get answers out of her husband. She was too pissed off to talk to him over the phone, so when he tried to call her, she ignored him, waiting for the ringing to end. She had asked Cash about the rumours that had been spread online, which he had flat out denied. But then her best friend Lauren, who was also online with her at the time, forwarded her some pictures of the two out together for an afternoon coffee.

Rather than accuse him of any complete wrongdoing, she simply asked him, "So what did you get up to yesterday?"
It was more of a test to see what his response would be. If he came clean and told the truth, but also said that nothing happened, she'd believe him.  Instead, he only made things worse for himself.

"I was at work most of the day, went out to lunch with a few clients, and picked up the kids in the afternoon. Why?“

Alba's eyes blazed with fury. Cash had just blatantly lied to her about his lunch date with Lindsay. Rather than call him out on it, she made him believe that she thought what he told her was the truth.

Once their text conversation had ended for the night, Jess couldn't help but break down and cry, knowing that her husband lied to her and the possibility was high that he had cheated on her.

- - - - -

The next day during filming wasn't any easier for her. They were filming a scene down by the beach, Jessica having to wear a light blue bikini, saying a handful of lines and then walking into the clear blue ocean water for one shot, and diving in for the other, her sand-covered ass cheeks being the centre of focus for this scene. But during this part of filming, all was not well for the troubled brunette.

In her mind, all she could picture was her husband in a close "moment" with Lindsay whilst she was away; kissing her neck, making her laugh. She broke down again during filming; the Thai heat making her dehydrated and feel even weaker. The director came to her trailer to check on her, recommending that she take the next day off, telling Jess to use the time to sort out the issues that she had to deal with.

He convinced her that she wasn't going to be needed much on the set today or the next day since they had to re-shoot some scenes with Jason. For a moment Jessica wondered what she should do with the rest of the day. She headed back to her hotel and stripped down to her bikini, taking some time to lie down on one of the resort's sun decks, working on her tan as her mind circled around the big issue of her husband. She needed to do something…

Getting an idea of how at least get a little bit of payback, she pulled her camera from her backpack and set the timer, taking photos of her bikini-clad figure in front of the amazing background of the resort. After a while, she picked out two favourites - one was of her showing her impeccable body from behind, displaying her barely covered, bronze ass cheeks, and another in a seated yoga pose - soon uploading them onto her Instagram.

Jessica smiled as she checked her camera's display, immensely satisfied with the general reaction and the quickly rising view count. This was what she needed right now to get all of her emotions in check. A little payback did wonders… For a while, she just enjoyed the sun and pondered how she should make herself forget the worries of the past twenty-four or so hours.

And while in this relaxed place, the first thing (or person to be precise) that came to mind, was the guy from the bar, Lucas.
He had been so nice to her the day before. When she needed someone there to listen to her rant and rave about her tough Hollywood lifestyle, he had been there. And then he was kind enough to offer her a tour of the town, even an adventure around the Phi Phi Islands… She was not usually one to have a change of heart, but under the circumstances, Jessica decided to go with her instincts on this one.

Knowing that she already had the Wednesday off, she headed back to the bar that evening to see if Lucas' offer was still available. A big part of her was looking forward to seeing him again, like a woman preparing for a second date. As timing would have it, Jessica arrived at the bar just as Lucas had exited the front entrance, heading towards what seemed to be his car parked across the street.

"Lucas", she called out, running after him to reach the young bartender before he got into his car, almost as if it was a scene right out of one of her Hollywood rom-com flicks.

"Miss Alba, what are you doing here?" he asked when he turned around, really surprised that he got to see the gorgeous celebrity a second time.

"Jess... You can call me Jess, remember?“, she reminded him with a smile, slightly out of breath after chasing him down before he could leave.

“Yes, of course” he replied.

“The boat tour… I was wondering, is it too late for me to join it?!"

Lucas beamed widely when he heard her request.

"No, no, not at all. We usually keep a couple of spots available on the day, just in case we get people who randomly show up in the morning. So yes, I can sort that out for you".

"Thank you", she smiled, relieved, "And you're going to be there too right?"

"Of course," he assured her before playfully adding, "It wouldn't be a proper tour without me!"

Jess couldn't help but smile with glee. She was going to be able to see one of the most picturesque parts of the world the very next day.

"Well, I better go then, so I’m nice and rested for our tour tomorrow," she grinned.

"Yeah, for sure. By the way, if you give me your number here, I can text you the details so a driver from your hotel can take you to the dock in the morning”.

“You know, if you wanted my phone number, all you had to do was ask!” she said, surprising Lucas with her question.

“Uhh, I didn’t mean it like that, I-“

“Haha, I’m just messing with you Lucas”.

“Oh right, of course! Duh!

Anyways, we leave at eight o'clock sharp. Make sure to bring some sunscreen, as it will be a hot one tomorrow. A hat too of course, and some reading material if you want… There's a nice beach where we stop to take a break. Food and drink will be supplied and I can arrange some alcohol as well if you'd like?"

"Okay, that sounds great".

Jess made a mental note of the details Lucas had given her, before leaning in to kiss him on the side of the cheek, thanking him again for his kind hospitality.

"See you tomorrow Lucas!"

As she walked away, Lucas could still feel her soft lips against the side of his cheek, savouring that peck for just a little bit longer. But his attention was then drawn towards her hot little butt in a tight pair of white jeans, showing off her awesome curves. He also noticed just a hint of light blue underwear peeking out over the top. He bit his inner cheek as he enjoyed the enticing sight when all of a sudden the actress turned her head to see him staring, giggling at his reaction when he knew he had been caught out.

Once she had gone, he almost had to slap himself to check he wasn't dreaming, for he knew tomorrow would be the day that he'd be showing THE Jessica Alba the wonderful Phi Phi islands.

- - - - -

The next morning, a group of twelve tourists had gathered in the reception area of the tour organization, signing in for the day's events. Lucas was getting concerned, as they were ten minutes away from being due to leave, and Jessica still hadn't arrived.
He wondered if she had stood him up, not a surprise despite his feelings of disappointment. But just as he was about to give up, and Lucas' tour guide buddy Trevor had begun escorting the other tourists down to the boat, a mini-bus arrived out front.

She was a vision as she stepped out of the bus, wearing dark Dolce & Gabbana shades, her hair done up in a ponytail, and her gorgeous face glistening in the sunlight. Jessica wore a loose-fitting cotton white dress, the hem coming down to around mid-thigh level, giving him a grand view of her silky smooth caramel coloured legs.

"I'm so sorry, I hope I'm not too late", she said, concerned she may have held up the day's proceedings.

"No, you just made it. Quick, we'll get you signed in and find you a life preserver!" he assured her, leading Jess over to a small table at the side of the pier that functioned as a check-in office for the trip organization. Once the paperwork was filled out, Lucas offered to carry Jessica's bag down to the deck. As she walked behind him down the pier, she couldn't help but take in his physique, his muscular legs and tanned back looking so inviting in board shorts and a singlet. The starlet took in his broad shoulders, already becoming a bit sunburnt despite the early hour. She also noted the two small tattoos on his left upper arm, both written in what seemed to be Mandarin.

"So we'll be joining about twelve others on the tour", Lucas informed her as they walked down the wooden plank walkway towards the boat.

"Oh..."

Lucas stopped and turned, giving her a questioning look.

"Is there a problem Jess?”

"It's just, I thought we'd have a boat to ourselves?" she said, a little concern in her voice.

She had been unaware until now that she'd be joining a big group for the day, and this revelation made her more than a little reluctant, as she didn't want to be spending the whole day chatting to possible fans and having them stare at her at every given opportunity. This was her day to relax, but with a bunch of people around, it all of a sudden didn't seem as tempting anymore.

"Maybe this was a bad idea…", she said, about to turn and leave, until Lucas stopped her.

"Hang on. I might be able to sort something out. Just wait right here."

Lucas went to have a word with Trevor the other tour guide, and fortunately, Trevor told him that there was another boat that they could use. They had fewer numbers booked today than usual, much to their delight. Lucas made sure not to tell him that it was Jessica Alba who was requesting this, rather informing him that the "lady in the shades" had asked for her own boat beforehand and had paid good money for it.

Once Trevor and his boat full of excited tourists had departed, both Lucas and Jessica began to relax as they settled in on the second tour vessel. All of a sudden he was nervous as well as excited, as he realized that he would have the entire day with Jessica Alba, all to himself.

Firing up the engine, it wasn't long before they were almost flying across the blue sea and taking in the magnificent beauty of the water, plus the many secluded islands in this part of the country. The forceful wind made Jess' long lustrous hair fly all over the place as Lucas had the boat travelling at a frenetic pace.

Once they were out on the open water, Lucas slowed the boat down, the roaring motor getting quieter as he soon brought the boat to a halt. He turned towards Jess, who leaned against the boat's railing and looked at him with a curious smile.

"What's the matter?" she wanted to know.

He stepped aside from the controls to make some space.

"Would you like to have a go?" he offered, gesturing at the steering wheel.

"Seriously?" her eyes lighting up.

"Sure!,” he answered,

"It's a lot of fun, and you'll get the hang of this easily… Plus we're out in the open here, so you can't exactly crash…"

"I'd love to!" Jessica exclaimed enthusiastically and stepped up.

He quickly explained where the brake and throttle were and the general direction that they needed to go, before moving back to give her a little more space. Jessica soon sped across the turquoise water, laughing and screaming as she pushed the engine's capacities, swiftly getting the hang of the controls as she steered the boat to and fro across the waves.

Meanwhile, Lucas stood a few feet behind her, carefully watching her moves to be able to interfere should the need arise, but his concentration was disturbed, time and time his eyes drifted downwards. Jessica stood slightly bent over the boat's steering wheel, her feet slightly spread for better balance, and the pose pushed her butt out towards Lucas, almost presenting her tight derriere to him. He licked his lips as she watched her ass sway from side to side as she shifted her weight, the flimsy fabric of her white sundress fluttering in the wind.

"Motherfucker…" Lucas swore under his breath, as a particularly strong gust picked the hem of her dress up.

Fortunately, Jess didn't hear his obscenity due to the boats roaring motor and the blustery winds. His eyes grew wide when in a flash, Jessica's backside was completely exposed to him, revealing the starlet's supple-looking ass cheeks in a small pair of dark blue bikini bottoms, which by now were bunched up into the crack of her butt, leaving very little to the imagination.

Alba had not noticed her clothing malfunction as she was too carried away in the rush of the boats' speed. So the showing of her almost naked rear end continued for almost a minute, when all of a sudden a couple of bigger waves hit the boat hard, sending the small vessel tumbling.

Jessica let out a scream as she wrestled for control, which ripped Lucas from his stupor. Reacting on instinct, he jumped up behind her and reached around her with both arms. He grabbed the wheel firmly and swiftly steadied the boat, gently guiding it into calmer waters.

It was only then that he noticed that his body was pressed against Alba's, but more importantly, his crotch was pressed against her tight MILFY derriere. Shocked, he realized that the starlet's unintentional show had left him semi-hard and that his boner was now wedged between her succulent cheeks.

He figured that he should step away, or she might get offended. But before he could act, Jessica turned her face towards him, her lips inches away from his.

"Well, it looks like you saved me!" she whispered in a husky voice, her eyes captivating his as she gave him a naughty wink,

"I guess I found a way to almost crash us…"

Before Lucas could reply she stepped aside.

"Maybe you should do the driving for now… I'll stick to the drinking!" she grinned, grabbing a bottle of 'Chang' beer from the cooler that he had brought along, the actress cracking it open while Lucas turned his attention back to the steering wheel, taking in a deep breath…

Soon they pulled up at a tiny, deserted island, containing not much more than a few trees and a small stretch of white sand - ideal for a quick swim and some sunbathing. None of the other tour boats had occupied this space yet, so he figured he'd take the chance to settle here for a while and carefully pulled up to the beach.

"Have a walk around whilst I check the boat over Jess.  We should have about forty-five or so minutes before another tour boat arrives. I thought stopping here might give you some time to take in the surroundings, and with not another tourist in sight. The main beach on the other side of the island is wonderful this time of day…"

"Thank you Lucas”.

Jess gave him a huge smile, appreciating the fact that he had once more considered her privacy. She took her carry-bag and hat with her, hopping off the vessel and walking barefoot along the very small island beach. About a half-hour had passed, when all of a sudden, Lucas could see another tour boat heading in his direction from afar. It was at that point that he realized that he had misread the program times for the tour boats that had been working that day, and he hurriedly went to go and look for Jessica to warn her.

Walking through the hot sand, he headed beyond a thicket of trees, and his eyes bulged almost out of their sockets at the sight through the last two tree palms. There in the shallow water was Jessica Alba, stripped down to her dark blue two-piece bikini, revealing her smoking hot body. She swam effortlessly through the clear bluey-green water, feeling up her soaking wet figure, with her sunglasses still on.

She didn't notice Lucas' arrival; he was hidden behind a palm tree and admired her perfect form as she rose from the water like Venus herself. Lucas salivated when he saw the drops of water glistening on her well-toned stomach as she headed out of the water and back to her things on the beach. The way her ass looked with her tiny bikini bottoms on, barely covered her tight fleshy globes.

The bar owner had to contain himself when she walked back to her towel. Jess was oblivious to the fact that she had an audience of one, so with little hesitation, she reached up and grabbed her bikini top with both hands. Lucas’ mouth fell open in awe as she quickly peeled it upwards and over her head. Her glorious breasts bounced free, jiggling in the warm sun, completely exposing herself unknowingly to him.

Groaning, he savoured their perfect shape as they shook with her every step. Motherhood had made them bigger, giving Alba two perfect, bronze c-cup breasts, topped with dark brown areolas, and small, light-brown nipples, standing high and proud on her chest.

He stared as she reached for her towel and turned around, getting on her hands and knees so that her incredible round booty was presented in his direction. Those soft, round tits swayed beneath her body before she lay down on her front to give herself a quick tan. Lucas' stiff member was begging for some air, thinking how desperately he could do with some cold water to make him not think about how sexy she looked right now.

He watched on as Alba reached into her bag and pulled out her iPod. She put her earphones in and started to relax, her left foot bobbing slightly with the rhythm of the music as she lay there, almost naked, about twenty metres from where he was hiding. Her ass cheeks from where he was standing, had a perfect round plumpness to them, and he contemplated taking out his cock, so he could stroke it whilst gazing upon that incredible vision.

But he knew he couldn't, as he didn't want to know how she'd react if he was caught. Plus there was the matter of somehow telling her that there'd be another tour boat here at any moment!

So he quickly took a last mental image of Jessica Alba lying topless on her towel, with just the two of them in the middle of nowhere, before he approached her. She didn't notice that Lucas was nearby until he was standing right next to her.

"Miss Alba" he called to her softly, lightly tapping her left shoulder to get her attention. Jessica jumped, startled slightly at his touch, and for a second Lucas could make out one of her stiff little nipples, before she covered herself with her hands.

"What's going on??" she asked, somewhat confused when she looked at her watch, thinking she had more time.

Lucas turned and looked away from her as he responded, trying to act all gentlemen-like so she wasn't completely embarrassed.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but, I had to come and tell you that another boat is on its way. I'm so sorry, I really messed up!"

Jess could see he was feeling guilty about the situation but assured him that it was okay and there was no need to apologise.

“Okay, just give me two minutes and I'll be back on the boat before you know it!"

Lucas headed back through the trees until he was on board the boat, the other vessel that was filled with tourists had already pulled up at the other end of the beach, at least forty or so meters between them. Whilst he waited for Jess to emerge, he found the sun was burning his neck, shoulders and upper arms. Discarding his singlet top, he grabbed the sunscreen from the boat and quickly rubbed plenty of cream onto his upper body, making sure he was more than well-protected.

As he finished applying some to the back of his neck, Jessica finally made her way through the trees, her large towel wrapped up around to above her chest, as though she has just exited a bathroom after a shower. She, in turn, took in Lucas' great physique as she approached him through the shallow water, giving him an appreciative smirk as she climbed back onto the boat.

As Lucas started up the engine and departed the island, Jess casually discarded the towel wrapped around her body. She strutted around the boat in her blue two-piece bikini, taking a piece of fruit as she went to sit down. Jess had always been comfortable being in a bikini. Years of paparazzi snaps of her on the beach in various parts of the world had made her less shy over time. She had a cracking figure and wasn't afraid to show it off. She knew Lucas would be turned on by seeing it. He was a male after all, "better to be adored than be ignored" she figured.

Driving the boat at a slower pace, Lucas tried to act like a tour guide by showing off his knowledge of the islands that they had passed, albeit with more than a few stutters in his voice. He was feeling quite nervous, especially having seen the Latino beauty completely topless, something her legion of fans never had the pleasure of seeing.

Lucas did his utmost not to linger too long at Jessica's hot curves in the boats rearview mirror, as well as the hardened nipples that were protruding through her bikini top thanks to her brief swim while on the island.

Trying to make conversation with her, he asked Jess,

"So can I ask, what made you change your mind? It seemed like a last-minute decision when you came to see me last night".

From her seated position, she looked up at him with those dark brown, innocent-looking eyes, holding in a secret that she was in two minds about whether she should discuss with Lucas or not. And then she remembered that he showed what a good listener he was at the bar the other day. Taking a chance, Jessica opened up to him.

"I can trust you, right?"

"Of course! Whatever you tell me stays on this boat", he replied assuredly.

"The thing is, my husband Cash and I have been going through a rough patch of late. I've been travelling a lot for work, not seeing him or the kids for several weeks. I can understand why a lot of celebrities date other celebrities. They have an automatic understanding of each other, ya know?"

"Yeah, I hear what you're saying. But he must have known what he was getting into right? The life you have, what you do for a living. I mean, it can't be all that bad. You're friggin' JESSICA ALBA! Any guy would be happy to spend their life with you and put you first no matter what".

"I wanted to believe that was true. And I did, up until recently that is…”

That's when the unthinkable crossed Lucas' mind. Did this guy really do the dirty on Jessica Alba?? He turned his head to look at her directly.

"What did he do?"

Taking a deep breath while crossing her legs and placing both hands upon her knee, she continued,

"He's been cheating on me I think, and he flat out lied to me last night. I caught him out, but he doesn't know that I know just yet. A friend of mine is trying to get me some hard proof, but the woman involved is someone he's been with before..."

Taking a few more swigs of champagne from the plastic flute, Lucas could tell she was trying to fight back tears. So he decided to slow the boat right down, allowing it to simply drift. He sat next to her, comforting her and telling Jess that if it was true, then she was way too good for him.

Given the seriousness of the situation, he did surprisingly well not to check out her incredible tanned figure, clad in only a bikini. His words seemed to work somewhat, the actress giving up a smile as he joked about the queue of guys that would be outside her place if she ever announced to the world that she was single again.

But to completely take her mind off of the topic, she started to ask him about the Mandarin tattoos on his upper arm.

"Oh this one on my arm, I got it when I first arrived here. It means "goodwill to all men and women". And this one on my chest is the name of my niece. My ex-wife and I never had any kids. She left me when she found out we couldn't conceive. Without actually saying the words, I'm sure she blamed me for it. So Lucy, my brother's daughter, is the closest thing I have to a child of my own".

"That's incredibly sweet", Jessica said, looking at Lucas with admiring eyes. She was beginning to melt just being in his presence, thinking he couldn't put a foot or word wrong, even if he tried.

"So how about you, any tattoos?"

"Oh yeah, I have this one on the inside of my wrist," she showed him the small Sanskrit tattoo, "It means Padma, which means lotus flower. It is a Hindu symbol of spiritual development as well as the manifestation of beauty and mental purity."

"Cool," Lucas said, checking out the ink on her arm for a moment.”

“That's a nice one! Do you have any others or just this one?"

"Well, I do have another, but it's, well, in a rather private area".

"Ohhh... That's cool, you don't need to show me".

Lucas' lack of eagerness to know exactly where her other tattoo was, seemed to have the opposite effect on the actress, something she wouldn't normally feel. A huge part of her wanted him to know, given how open he had been with his own, personal life. There was a chemistry building between them, and Alba didn't want anything to hold her back from being just as open.

“Alright, I'll show you, but only for a few seconds, okay?”

"Ummm, sure thing..."

Lucas' eyes were those of stunned disbelief when Jess stood before him, her sexy toned belly a few inches from his face, and then like in slow motion, she turned a hundred and eighty degrees to present her delicious booty right before him.

"So, my other tattoo is on my lower back, just under the top of my bikini bottoms".

With some slight hesitation, Jess pulled down the top of her bikini bottoms a little, to show Lucas the ink that marked her wonderful brown skin. Even though he was supposed to be looking at her tattoo, his eyes were wandering more prominently at her perfect booty, marvelling at how the material of the bikini covered only a small portion of her succulent ass cheeks.

Having inched her bottoms down a little, Lucas, once he had copped more than an eyeful, was able to inspect the tattoo of a bow on Jess' lower back properly. She had also revealed the tip of her ass crack, which didn't go unnoticed by the very grateful man.

He must have been quiet for a little too long as Jessica turned and looked down over her shoulder, catching Lucas staring at her ass, dumbfounded. She giggled, snapping him out of his trance, and he apologized for lingering at her supreme booty.

"Don't sweat it, you wouldn't be the first guy I've caught checking out my ass Lucas".

For a second he wanted to compliment her, to tell her how fantastic her ass looked. But he didn't want to be so crude, he instead collected himself and focused back on his job.

"So um, we'll be heading off to a popular snorkelling area very shortly. If you want to get your equipment and things like your underwater camera ready. Should be there in about ten minutes".

"No problem. I can't believe how damn hot it is out here. Time for some more sunscreen I think".

"Yeah, it's a good idea to continually put some on, especially after being in the water".

Jessica looked herself over as Lucas got the boat going again. She could see how tanned her skin looked once she had noticed how much lighter coloured her flesh was underneath her bikini bottoms. As she went to grab her carry bag that had fallen in between some seats on the boat, Lucas turned to see Jessica move down to retrieve the lotion from her bag, bending her body in half.

He had to hold in a gasp as that incredible world-famous derrière of hers was up in the air, presented for his viewing pleasure. Jess' bikini bottoms were still damp from her earlier swim, allowing Lucas to just about make out the shape of her sweet cunt lips through the thin material.

This time he didn't get caught, turning around to focus on the destination they were heading to. Being close to her like this, in just a bikini, sharing the secrets of her hidden tattoo and her husband's sinful ways, not to mention the highly rare sight of seeing Jessica Alba completely topless, Lucas didn't know how much more he could take.

How could any man resist the temptation to jump her bones after what had transpired during the day? Yet, he hadn't done so.
After having a light lunch and consuming a few more glasses of champagne, Jessica was taken to a quiet location at the edge of a small reef in the middle of nowhere, so she could enjoy the wondrous sights underwater.

Concerned that she may have drunk a little too much, Lucas set up an anchor, and decided to join Jess for a snorkel as well, both of them quickly grabbing flippers and masks before they jumped off the boat.

Jessica marvelled at what she was witnessing underneath the water, seeing the vast array of colourful fish that passed by, the sea gardens so picturesque. Lucas naturally had seen it all before. But the only sight that bettered it was the floating wet figure of Jessica, looking even more desirable than ever.

Her lithe thirty-something body shimmered through the crystal blue water, her hips erotically rocking as she swam, giving Lucas one hell of a boner in the process. He could feel his member throbbing when he caught more than a glimpse of her firm backside, looking incredibly plump now that the material had ridden up into her crack yet again.

After about twenty or so minutes of this, Lucas called time on their watery adventure, guiding Jessica back to the boat. She pulled her body up and out of the water by using the step ladder.
Lucas followed behind her as she moved up the steps and onto the boat, eyeing her incredible rump and strong supple thighs, the seawater dripping off of her tight tempting body.

Lucas continued to drive the boat past more islands, even taking her to see Maia Bay, where scenes from "The Beach" had been filmed there in 2000. Had it not been for the several people from other tour boats that had been visiting, Lucas would have settled their boat there. He would have shown Jess some of the other places on the island that were used for filming. Naturally, he couldn't today.

Jess had figured by now that it was unlikely that she would be having another swim before the personal tour ended, so she decided to let loose and drink a few more glasses of champagne, to the point that she was more than a little drunk. She was quite happy to relax and work on her tan, while Lucas described to her each location that they passed. With his back turned to her, she got a good look at his strong upper body and muscular legs, and she giggled to herself when she leered at his ass. She was so used to guys frequently checking out her butt, that she found it humorously ironic that she was doing the same with him.

Through hazy eyes, she noticed the front of Lucas' board shorts whenever he faced her. It was obvious that he had been rock hard ever since the "Into The Blue" star strutted around him in her two-piece blue bikini. The slightly intoxicated actress loved teasing him like this, and the huge effect it was having Lucas. Jessica had been highly intrigued to know exactly what he had hidden underneath those shorts, just to see if it further complimented the rest of his fairly fit frame.

But she was a married woman, and she was well aware that it was wrong to fantasize about another man like this. However, she couldn't overlook the fact that Lucas had been a complete gentleman ever since she first met him a couple of days earlier.
He hadn't even tried to make a move on her at any point despite some small flirting on her part, whereas most guys would have folded quicker than a cardboard box by now.

Rather than break her marriage vows, the horny part of her mind wanted to push Lucas, to see if he could restrain himself. Jess liked to tease guys when she had a few drinks in her system. She knew it was mean, and even though she liked Lucas, that didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun with him.

"Hey Lucas?" Jess asked, stretching her long, golden legs across the padded seat, using her smooth stems as the perfect bait.

"Would you be able to put some lotion on my back? I think it may be burning up in places I couldn't quite reach right around to when I put some on earlier”.

She turned around to show him her back, a dark brownish-red colour forming in the centre of her back.

“Oh, sure I can", he replied nervously, slowing the boat down then walking over to her.

The bar owner sat behind Jess as he picked up the bottle, swallowing deep as he watched her untie the strings of her bikini top from the back. She turned her head to face him, displaying a sexy smile, then looking down slightly at her own back.

“I don't want any lines on my back, ya know?" she said, giving her reason for nearly going topless.

She held the front of her bikini against her chest so it didn't fall away, even though the thought of tossing her bikini top had momentarily crossed her mind.

Lucas tentatively pressed his shaking hands against Jess' shoulder blades, the Latina goddess shivering slightly at his touch. He spread the thick cream all over her naked back, generously applying it upon her smooth skin. He used his now oily fingers to coat the back of her neck, along her hourglass curves and down to the top of her bikini bottoms.
The actress began to moan when Lucas pressed his fingers up the length of her spine, essentially giving Jess a massage that she hadn't even asked for.

"Mmm, that feels good, I like your hands on my body. Don't stop!" she said, her words lightly teasing him.

But despite how uncomfortable the tent shape in his shorts was making him, he did as she asked, massaging her shoulders, her upper and lower back, digging his digits into her hourglass hips. It wasn't every day that a superstar like Jessica Alba would allow a guy that wasn't her husband or personal masseuse to touch her like this. So Lucas was doing his utmost to savour the moment.

"God, those hands feel great!" she groaned, upping her teasing even more, “I bet you can hold a girl down real good when you fuck her, huh…?”

Lucas was surprised by her brazen comment, figuring it was probably the alcohol speaking. But he didn't want to let her just tease him like this, so he shot back.

“Do you like to imagine me holding you down Jessica?”

Jessica snickered and opened her eyes, giving him a smouldering look over her shoulder.

“Oh yeah, I do… I’d like to imagine you holding me down and taking me from behind, almost as much as I would like to imagine riding you like a bronco…"

Her comment left Lucas speechless for a moment, but before he could think of a reply, Alba moved, pulling the strings of her bikini top back around her body, tying it back up, and acting as though the last minute never happened.

"That was really good Lucas. You should be a masseuse", Jessica suggested as she stood up from the seat,
turning around to face him and giving him a beaming smile.

“Oh, you're welcome. I hope I didn't overdo it at all?" he replied quite anxiously, given the way she had brought his massaging to a halt without any notice after she so blatantly teased him.

He now wasn't sure if what she had said to him was real or not. Did he just imagine her suggesting such a hot scenario to him?
Or was the Thai heat simply messing with his head?

Unbeknownst to Lucas, feeling his hands rubbing her upper body had made Jess feel all tingly down below. Many factors were making Alba close to pushing the boundaries with this kind, thoughtful Australian man.

Lucas' touch, his toned figure, the heat, the alcohol, Cash's lying, and then seeing the huge tent shape in his board shorts up close when he rose to his feet, was suckering Jessica in.

The “Dark Angel” actress was incredibly horny, and without giving it much thought, she couldn't hold back any longer.
So she decided to act on her innermost desires.

"How much time do we have before we need to head back Lucas?” she asked, stepping forward, looking up and deep into his eyes, giving her voice a seductive tone with her every word.

Looking out to where the descending sun was, gave him a fair idea for when they should be arriving back to land.

“Probably about an hour or so before sunset I figure”.

"So do many boats usually come around here between now and then?” Jessica asked, moving ever closer towards him.

She was pretty much asking him if they were alone in this area for a while or not.

“Uhh…. No there shouldn't be any tour boats here for the rest of the afternoon. How come?“, he asked in a soft voice, looking into her gorgeous brown eyes, at her soft full lips, awaiting the next words from her mouth.

"Well how about you apply some more cream on my body, but down here this time?” she asked, taking his hand and moving it in between her legs and over her crotch, not even tearing her gaze away from his stunned face.

Following that up, she bit her bottom lip and said softly,
“You've been so good to me since the other day when we met, I can't thank you enough", before leaning in, and pressing her soft wet lips upon his, then licking the underside of his top lip.

Lucas thought he was dreaming now for sure. He couldn't bring himself to believe his hand was cupping the bikini covered mound in between Jessica Alba's sun-kissed thighs. Or that she did just kiss him and licked his upper lip!

The alcohol was having a huge effect on her, as was Thailand's ridiculous heat. Yet, a part of her felt a little sorry for him,
that it was she that had put him in this high state of arousal. The sexually frustrated part of Lucas' mind was crying out for him to kiss her back, to do as she asked, to tear her bikini bottoms off, to lay her on her back, pull out his throbbing shaft, and fuck her brains out.

But the paranoid part of his mind was concerned about taking advantage of an intoxicated celebrity, and if it would cost him later on down the track.

"Are you sure you want me to do this Jess? I mean, I want to and all but..."

"Please Lucas, I need it. My husband needs to pay for making me feel like this. I want you to do it“, she said, a look of despair in her eyes.

She cupped her hand over the one that was currently in between her legs, squeezing it to show Lucas how serious she was.

Lucas gulped hard and knew that her desires were genuine, and he was willing to comply with her every wish.
Kissing him desperately again, Lucas felt Jessica's limber body press against his as they made out, the Californian siren moaning into his mouth as she massaged her tongue with his. A strand of saliva connected between their lips, Jessica speaking with desperation in her voice.

"I need you to get me off; I'm so fucking turned on right now Lucas, please..."

Jess then seductively untied the straps holding each side of her bikini bottoms up, the small patch of material falling away to reveal her bare, slightly dark-brown coloured pussy.

Lucas' mouth watered at the sight, Jessica's cunt lips separated by a thin slit, and with just a hint of stubble.
He could tell she hadn't shaved or waxed down there recently, but that didn't bother him in the slightest
The young bartender was beside himself as he openly stared at the glorious sight in between Jessica Alba’s delicious, well-rounded thighs.

Moving towards each other again, they kissed and ran their hands all over their bodies, Lucas squeezing that tight, round bubble butt of hers, her magnificent fleshy buttocks were like dough within his hands.

The actress moaned when she felt Lucas bring his fondling hand around to rub against her wet slit, wasting no time by pushing two of his fingers into her soft velvety hole. Alba, despite being dripping wet, was still incredibly tight, the man feeling her inner vaginal muscles gripping his working fingers as he quickly picked up speed.

“Oh Lucas" Jessica cried out repetitively, the sloshy sounds that her pussy made when he finger fucked her cunt was quite audible, given that the boat was not moving and nobody else was within an earshot of them.

She tightly gripped the back of his neck and pressed her forehead against his shoulder as she gave in to the furious finger banging Lucas was applying to her well-soaked box.

"Ohhh! Rub my clit, please!!" she begged, even though her hips and legs were still gyrating in circles, essentially working her vagina upon the fingers embedded deep inside of her inflamed cunt.

Once Lucas used his thumb to rub the aroused button above her slit, he kissed Jess forcefully to muffle her deep moans, purposely pushing his tongue into her mouth as he frigged her spasming pussy, trying to bring upon an almighty orgasm for the horny film star.

Jessica, trying to get a good feel for what Lucas has been hiding under his pants all this time, slid her tender hand over the hard bulge in between his thighs, squeezing his cock and stroking it lovingly, which only made him give off a loud moan of his own.
Alba was so desperate to cum, that she said the only thing that she knew would help her get to an orgasmic climax.

"Stop, stop!" she said urgently, grabbing his working hand tightly and slowly guiding his drenched fingers out of her dripping, slightly gaping hole.

Jess leaned up to kiss him again and then practically begged him,

"Umm, all right, I can do that", he replied, somewhat worried what she might think of him if he failed with her request.
Alba noticed this and decided to give him some more incentive before he made his descent. Leaning in his ear, she drunkenly whispered,

"If you get me off, I'll suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth..."

"Ohhh god!!" Lucas groaned.

Jessica squeezing his dick firmly, sensing that he had ejaculated some pre-cum out of his piss hole after hearing those words.

Lifting her, Jessica wrapped her legs around his waist as they passionately kissed, the man gripping the perfect globes of her ass, kneading the flesh in between his fingers. Lucas laid Jessica down on the cushioned platform, setting her ass on the edge as she lay on her back, legs apart and her fingers parting her succulent caramel flower.

He was beside himself as he took in the sight before him. Seeing Jessica Alba lying spread-eagled, her legs stretched wide and watching her rub her juicy slit caused his cock to throb like crazy!

“C’mon Lucas. I want you in between my legs, eating my wet, dripping pussy…”

Lucas had a technique that he had used for several years whenever he went down on a woman, and the odd trick up his sleeve to get a more than positive reaction. Most of the women he had orally pleasured had been very complimentary of his ability down there, and he hoped that Jessica would be just as impressed by the time he was done with her.

(continued below)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 04:45:49 PM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, pixidragon, PJDavis20, VSM14, MaggotBrain, Downloadedscar, Cheogh

HearszAM

Re: PURE SHORES (Part 1) featuring Jessica Alba
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 12:29:42 PM »
Lucas had a technique that he had used for several years whenever he went down on a woman, and the odd trick up his sleeve in order to get a more than positive reaction. Most of the women he had orally pleasured had been very complimentary of his ability down there, and he hoped that Jessica would be just as impressed by the time he was done with her.

He started by kissing her right foot, running his fingers along her slim ankle and up the underside of her smooth calves, his tongue licking its way over her shin, and all the way up to below her kneecap. He peppered kisses against her inner thigh, splitting his gaze between her gorgeous pleasure-stricken face and her moistened slit, begging to be tasted.

Jessica opened her legs even further, stroking the hair on Lucas' head as he got ever closer to his target. She could feel his warm breath against her exposed mound, her body twitching as she awaited the inevitable. Gripping underneath her succulent thighs with each hand, Lucas took one look forward at her sopping cunt, closed his eyes, and dove right in.

"Ohhh god fuckkk!!”, Jessica wailed, feeling Lucas' mouth latch tightly against her pussy, his fingers parting her fleshy curtains so his tongue could swab against her inner pink. He licked at her tang-flavoured pussy as though his tongue was a paintbrush, mixing his saliva in with her warm womanly juices.

"Ohhh fuck me with your tongue, so so good...!"

Jessica's body shuddered whenever she felt Lucas' tongue prod inside her sweet fuck-hole, the bartender wishing he could open her up even further with it. He soon slid his middle finger inside Jess to go with the tongue that was lashing all around her labia, Alba squeezing her breasts and pinching the hardened aroused nubs through her bikini top as she sought her climax.

"Ohhh shit!! Lick my clit Lucas!!" she mewed, hoping this change of tact would get her over the line.

He did as she asked, moving up slightly, adding a second finger inside her buttery entrance as he took her pea-sized clit in between his lips and sucked on it oh so sweetly. Alba's firm thighs closed around Lucas' head, her long legs and ankles crossing over, and the soles of her feet rubbing against his upper back. She was grinding her pussy firmly against his mouth and tongue, imploring him to make her cum.

"Ohhh yeah, just like that. It's so good, I'm so close, so fucking close", Jessica pleaded, her well-lubricated cunt like a dam ready to burst its banks.

Lucas was eating out Jessica's snatch like it was the juiciest piece of fruit he'd ever had the privilege of devouring. As he leaned his head back, he used his fingers momentarily to rub at her clit, to maintain the height of her stimulation while his mouth or tongue wasn't working on her. As he did this, he couldn't help but notice her petite sphincter wink at him, just underneath the bottom of her gaping slit.

He hungrily eyed that tight looking pucker, looking at it like it was the most perfect little starfish he'd ever seen in his life.
Lucas wasn't sure if she would let him pleasure her there, but given how vulnerable Jessica was right now, he decided to tease her in the hope she might play right into his hands.

He worked his fingers slowly over her fleshy, gleaming pussy, further lubricating her. Jess' juices were now dribbling out of her leaking hole and down between her ass crack. Lucas was patient, doing this for over a minute, seemingly moving in to put his mouth over her vagina again, but retracting at the last second. When he did this a second time, Jessica cracked.

"What are you doing?? Get down there and eat my pussy, you're killing me Lucas", she whined like a spoilt kid, feeling his breath against her pussy lips which only infuriated the actress even more.

"If I can give you the best orgasm you've ever had, will you allow me to do whatever I want with my tongue?" he said, holding her thighs apart as he awaited her response.

"Yes, Yes, YES!!! Just do it already!!"

He had laid all his chips out on the table, now it was time for Lucas to deliver. Jessica had given in to his suggestion, not yet realizing what his intentions would be.

Parting her legs even wider than before, and rolling her body back so her legs and ass were hoisted up slightly, he had Jessica right where he wanted her. Lucas dipped his tongue back into her warm dripping peach, sucking firmly on her cunt lips, dabbing his tongue in between her warm folds, and nuzzling his nose against her clit. Alba's moans began anew, getting louder and deeper with every prod of his tongue, every slurp from his mouth, and every sharp hair on his barely shaven face as it grazed against her thighs and lower stomach.

Again Lucas slipped two fingers inside her opening, stretching her pussy wide, so he fit inside her cunt like a soiled glove. Jess could feel that much-needed orgasm quaking inside of her flushed body as Lucas completely devoured her. She kept his mouth in place by holding the back of his head tightly, so he could only move his tongue and lips.

"Oh, Oh, Ohhh!! Aiii, keep doing that, I'm so close!!" she squealed.

Without any warning, Lucas did what he had done with other women when they were acting like a real bitch in heat, just like Jess was at that very moment. Sneakily, he momentarily took his mouth off her lips, thrusting his fingers inside her quicker to distract her for the time being.

When he felt the time was right, Lucas moved back down, and instead of oral pleasuring her pussy again, he slid his lips down from her pussy over her taint, and then without any warning, flicked his hard tongue over Jessica Alba's wrinkly, puckered back door.

"What the...?!? What are you doing??" Jess said in a panic, her eyes rolling in the back of her head at the strange feeling of having Lucas' tongue almost probing her anus, which didn’t go unnoticed by the heaving actress.

Rather than feel guilty about it, Lucas tried to convince Jessica that this was precisely what she needed.

"You said I could do 'anything' down here Jess, remember? I promised you a great orgasm. But I can stop right now if you want?"

Jessica bit her lip, the slightly sober part of her mind mulling it over.

"I just, no one's ever done that to me before, not even Cash."

Caressing the soft skin of her inner thigh, Lucas assured her,

"Trust me Jess, you won't regret it, I promise you."

Taking a chance, she let Lucas go ahead with it,
"Okay, do it..."

Holding back a grin, Lucas pulled Jess forward and shifted her ass up slightly again, exposing more of her tight anal ring to his eager eyes. He used the thumb from his left hand to rub her clit, and lathered two fingers from the right, smearing her juices across her puckered taint.

"Hold your legs apart for me babe".

Jessica did as he asked, and taking in a deep breath, her perfect stomach hollowed as Lucas ran his tongue over her twitching anus, the "Sin City” stars' eyes rolling back as far as they could go at the feeling of him rimming her back door.

Lucas continued to thrust his fingers inside her sensitive slot and strummed his thumb over her clit, completing the pleasurable trifecta by lashing at her balloon knot entrance with unrelenting enthusiasm.

As he rimmed out her ass, he slowly slid his hands underneath her, so Jess' luscious ass cheeks rested in his palms. He dug his fingers into her glorious firm booty, alternating between tonguing her flummoxed cunt, at her perineum or back down to her now moistened little sphincter.

"Man she’s got one incredible ass!" he said casually to himself, as he continued to firmly caress her tight buttocks.

“Nghh fuck, your tongue is incredible Lucas" she whimpered, really starting to enjoy the feeling of him rimming her backdoor.

The “Little Fockers” star's hips violently lifted up off the surface, prompting Lucas to press his spare forearm across her flat stomach to stop her from gyrating as much.

"Where is it Jess? Tell me where it is!" he demanded.

Lucas always got off on girls when they talked dirty, despite his shy nature. And considering this situation involved Jessica Alba of all the women in the world, he saw no reason not to continue that trend.

"It's in my ass Lucas! That incredible tongue is licking my asshole!!" she cried out, Lucas making her scream as he poked the tip of his tongue against the tender skin of her anal opening.

Despite his shy nature, Lucas was very much into anal sex, providing that his would-be female companion was into it as well.

“Would Jessica Alba be interested in letting me take her ass?” he briefly pondered.

Jess dropped a hand down to rub her pussy, knowing the multiple stimulations that was going on in between her legs would help get her off. To bring things to a memorable conclusion, Lucas took one of his soiled fingers and with his tongue penetrating her clenching asshole, he pushed his digit in her hot, Latino ass, which gave off the desired response.

"Aiiiii god, I'm cumming!!!!" Jessica exclaimed, her inner secretions exploding from her vibrating cunt, completely dousing Lucas' tired face.

"OH MY GOD!!!.... OH MY GOD!", Jessica moaned as her climax subsided, unable to regain her vision straight away.

The stunned bartender retracted his tongue and finger from Jessica’s relaxing, twitching anus, watching Jess’ stomach inflate and hollow as she tried to catch her breath.

- - - - -

"So how'd I do then?" Lucas asked, in a somewhat cocky sort of way.

"That was... Incredible! You were incredible! That's never happened to me before", she said, referring to the squirt shower that erupted from Jessica's spasming cunt.

Taking a good look at Lucas, it was then she realized just how much her juicy explosion had drenched her temporary lover.

“Sorry about that“, she apologized, covering her mouth to try and hide the exact horror she felt from what she had just done.

"I'm not, you taste real good Jess", he said while smiling, licking his lips to savour more of her inner essence.

Seeing him all turned on and not offended by what had occurred, only inspired Jess to try and match Lucas' audaciousness and enthusiasm at giving good quality head. Rising to her feet, she grabbed his head with both hands, kissing Lucas deeply, tasting herself on his lips as her tongue swirled around inside his mouth.

"I do taste really good", she grinned as she broke the kiss, her forehead pressed against his, looking deep into his eyes while she reached down with one hand,

"Now I am really curious to see what you taste like, and to see what you have down under…” she cheeky stated.

Never breaking eye contact, she swiftly loosened the cord of Lucas' swimming trunks, causing them to fall off his hips and pool around his ankles, leaving him completely naked. Jessica pressed her lips against his in another long, passionate kiss while she gently grabbed his long, hard cock, her fingers barely managing to encircle his girth.

"Mmm", she moaned and let out a genuinely surprised gasp.

“Woah! I am SO glad that you have a big dick! This would have been a little anticlimactic otherwise…"

She began stroking him lightly, her nimble fingers exploring every inch of his cock, sliding along his length, from its root to his head, gently massaging his swollen member.

“Nghh yes," she moaned huskily, "I'm gonna suck your cock so good!"

Lucas groaned at her words and when she began rubbing her thumb against the spooning, sensitive tip, his heart feeling like it was pumping at a million beats per minute. He pulled her in for another kiss before dropping his hands lower, firmly grasping and kneading Jessica's still covered boobs, eliciting a small gasp from the actress.

"Let me see these!" he growled, his voice deep with excitement as he reached around her, quickly finding the knots at the back of her bikini top and deftly pulling them loose.

Jessica smiled brightly as her last piece of clothing fell off her body, leaving her just as naked as Lucas, giving him a good look at her sun-kissed breasts.

"You like my breasts, Lucas?" she asked, using her free hand to lift her right boob, keeping her eyes on his as she leaned down and gingerly flicked her tongue over her stiff, brown nipple,

"You wanna fuck them Lucas? Wanna fuck my big, soft MILF-titties?"

For a second Lucas feared he was going to cum solely from hearing Jessica Alba talk dirty like this, but thankfully he managed to contain himself, silencing the beauty with another kiss as his hands began groping her newly freed boobs.

"Hell yeah, I do!" he said joyfully, his fingers working her firm globes.

“Not yet. However, maybe you’d like to give them some oral treatment as well?” she seductively proposed.

Taking the hint, Lucas cupped both of her firm luscious tits in his hands, placing his mouth over the point her left bosom, sucking it deep into his mouth and rolling his tongue around the stiff nipple.

“Oooh yeah… I love having my nipples sucked on” Jessica admitted, her eyes closed and her body tensing as Lucas oral pleasure her generous tit-flesh.

He did the same to the other, looking in her eyes as suckled on the brown nub and even grazing his teeth against one of them on purpose, which caused Jessica to hiss at his sharp touch.

Lucas lost his control over Jessica’s naked, much-desired body when without notice, she suddenly planted both hands on his chest and before he knew what was going on, she gave him a hard shove, causing him to stumble backwards until his knees bumped against one of the boat's benches, causing him to sit down. He looked up at Jessica confused, fearing he had done something wrong. But when he saw the little smirk on her face, his worries evaporated.

Jessica stood over Lucas and struck a little pose, hip cocked to one side, fist propped into the other and looked down at him.

"Like what you see?" she grinned, knowing that he did.

He took a moment to take in her perfect Milfy body completely, Jessica standing stark naked right in front of him. Her beautiful, exotic face, her soft c-cups with the light tan-lines, her firm, taut tummy and in between her long, toned legs her delicious, juice-smeared cunt, covered in a hint of stubble. He wanted to tell her how perfect she was, that she was the ultimate beauty, but then he reconsidered, choosing a more teasing answer.

"I like to see you from the front almost as I do from behind!"

Jessica chuckled and stuck her tongue out at him when she heard his cocky reply. And for a few seconds, he could see her thinking hard for a good comeback. Instead of answering, she simply turned around, bent over and reached back with both hands to spread her succulent ass cheeks. Alba blatantly presented to him her little, puckered butthole and soaked pussy for a moment, before she turned back to face him.

"Happy?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Very!" he shot back, knowing that he would cherish the sight of Jessica Alba showing off both her holes to him for the rest of his life.

"Good," Jessica said as she dropped to her knees between his thighs, grasping his hard upright member.

"What can I say? I'm a pleaser…"

She gave him a wink before she leaned down and for the first time pressed her full, plump lips against the head of his cock, giving it a big kiss. Lucas couldn't help but moan at the sensation of having one of the world's most beautiful women begin to worship his cock.

He let out an even louder moan when Jessica parted her lips and closed them around his spongy tip. sucking the whole head into her mouth, bobbing her head down and letting her tongue dance around its crown while she looked up at him with her big, brown eyes. She slowly began to bob her head back up, rolling her fingers and wrist as she stroked his hard member, always taking only three of his eight inches into her mouth as she blew him, wet noises filling the boat as she drooled all over his cock, making the blowjob quite sloppy and messy.

“Oh my fucking god! This feels uhhh, amazing…!” Lucas grunting, in disbelief that Jessica Alba was spurring and sucking his cock like a pro.

Lucas planted one of his hands on the back of her head, not pushing her, but following her movements as she let him pop out of her mouth to further spread her saliva over his full length, and long lashes the flat of her tongue. Meanwhile, her right hand cupped his ball sack, gingerly playing with Lucas' nuts between her fingers, sending shivers up his spine.

“You have such a nice cock…” she cooed.

"What a lucky girl I am…"

She took his cock into her mouth again, this time diving further down his length, swallowing five of his eight inches on every stroke, the stimulation of the back of her throat causing her to produce even more spit which she used to coat his dick in a thick layer of drool. After a while she twisted her head from side to side as she bobbed up and down, giving him intense stimulation. Jess gradually slowed down almost to a snail's pace, making sure he savoured every second of her soft lips gliding over his skin-flute but going down deeper with each descent.

Lucas' eyes grew wide when he felt the starlet relax her throat muscles, and instead of stopping she swallowed more and more of his cock, her eyes closed in concentration as she allowed the head of his dick to slide into the opening of her throat. He cursed when he felt her tight muscles grab and massage him while she sank deeper. Six inches… seven inches…

"Holy fuck…!" he groaned as she took in that final inch, her dainty nose pressed into his trimmed pubic hair, Jess’ tongue doing its best to swirl around his underside to stimulate him even further.

Lucas was in as much shock as he was in awe of this woman, as no woman had ever deep-throated his sturdy beast before.
Alba held that position for a full ten seconds, most of his cock buried within her throat, the muscles of her neck milking him, before she started gagging audibly and pulled back, gasping for air.

"Goddamn...!" she muttered, sitting back on her heels, furiously masturbating his slick length as she caught her breath.

She looked up at him, her eyes slightly welling from the brief choking.

“Wow! That was a personal best! I never deep throated a cock this big before!" she proudly exclaimed, looking at his cock while jerking it.

She soon got back into it, once again sucking a few inches in before she turned her head to the side and retreated, making the tip poke against the inside of her cheek before she let it out with a clear popping sound. She repeated this manoeuvre several times, adding even more saliva onto his coated cock each time before she stopped, giving his crown another wet exaggerated kiss.

She went deeper again and whenever she stroked his cock with her hand, Jess used her mouth to suck Lucas' balls in, first one then the other, jiggling them with her tongue and moaning to send vibrating sensations through them as her eyes carefully gauged every twitch on his face.

"Mmm!" she groaned, letting his right nut slip from between her lips,

"You like me sucking your balls like a slut? Or me servicing you like a whore? Huh? You horny little fucker!"

As she talked dirty, she used her right hand to grab Lucas' spit-slick cock around the base and slap it against her upturned face several times, splattering her gorgeous features with a mix of her saliva and his pre-cum.

"C'mon stud, I want you to fuck my titties, now! My big, fucking MILFY breasts!"

Her dirty tirade might have continued on for a while, but Lucas couldn't help himself as he grabbed her head with both hands, and leaned down to kiss her on the mouth, not interested in the fact that she had just sucked his cock. Alba cooed into his mouth, purring like a kitten as their tongues danced as she sat in his previous place.

Her eyes blazed with horniness as their kiss broke and the hot mother of two cupped her breasts with both hands, lifting them up slightly.

"Use my tits Lucas, fuck them with your huge cock!" she growled, leaning in and wrapping her soft boobs around his hard shaft, creating a soft valley of flesh.

“…F-F-Fuck!"

Lucas groaned as his penis was enclosed between the incredible softness of Jessica Alba's sweaty cleavage, his head just poking out from between her firm mounds. This woman was incredible!

Jessica looked up at him, a tantalizing smirk on her flushed face as she began to lift her soft chest mounds, rubbing them along his trapped shaft, the plentiful drool of her sloppy blowjob providing thorough lubrication. She started slow, capturing the feel of his hard, veiny cock between her smooth breasts, making sure to rub her little, stiff nipples over his loins as she titfucked his warm dick.

"You like that huh?" she huffed, her eyes intensely fixed on his as she began to pick up her pace,

"You like having my nice fucking titties around your cock, huh? Answer me, fucker!"

"Oh God… It feels incredible Jess!" Lucas moaned, feeling his balls tighten as his orgasm approached.

"Your cock feels so good fucking my tits!!" Alba grinned at the compliment, eating it up.

The sounds of the soft skin of her boobs slapping against Lucas' groin filled the boat as she leaned down and poked her little, pink tongue out at his cock slit. Every time Lucas' cock protruded from between her breasts she lapped at his swollen bellend, sending further shivers up his spine.

"You wanna cum?" she hissed between licks.

"Wanna blast your thick, tasty spunk all over my face and tits? Wanna make Jessica Alba your fucking cum slut?"

"Fuck, Jess…oh lord, I'm gonna cum…" he gasped, helplessly.

His words spurred Jessica on even further.

"Yes… Please Lucas... I want your fucking man juice!"

She spat onto his cock and swirled her tongue all over his head like it was a lolly-pop to spread it around,

"C'mon, give it to me!"

"Shiiiit!" Lucas grunted. Unable to hold back any longer, he began pumping his hips on his own, as his balls tightened while Jessica simply laid back slightly, holding her boobs together for him, her mouth wide open with her tongue stuck out all the way to give him something to aim for with his exploding seed.

"FUCK!" he cried, the sight of the famous actress begging for his load like some depraved porn star, was all too much for Lucas.

With a loud roar, he let loose, stroking his cock furiously as a thick jet of white cream shooting from his cock, missing Alba's mouth completely and plastering itself over her left cheek, her eyelids, her forehead, and all the way to her hairline. The second shot was better aimed, hitting her open mouth, as well as her upper lip before the third and fourth one, found their mark, the roof of her mouth and her outstretched tongue.

When the ferocity of his orgasm slowly subsided, the weaker spurts landed in Jessica's mouth, plastering it with jizz until his orgasm died down and the last two small jets lay over her flushed cleavage.

"Holy shit!" Jessica giggled, looking down at her sweaty tits, and watching as Lucas slumped back onto the platform, completely out of breath.

She leaned over to grab his semi-hard cock and lovingly sucked the last dregs of cum out of him before she made a show of swallowing the last of his thick creamy load.

"Mmm, you taste almost as good as me!" she giggled, opening her mouth to prove that she had swallowed it all before she stood up.

Looking down at herself, she inspected her spit-and-cum-smeared tits, taking a hand towel to wipe off the many pellets of cum he had splattered all over her face and chest.

"Well that was fun!" she remarked.

Lucas grabbed her hand and pulled her close.

“It was. So, are you ready to continue?" he grinned, the sight of the starlet licking some of his leftover cum from her bottom lip had him almost ready again.

Even despite her surprise that he had another round left in him, and her equal desperation to let him fuck her, Jessica had to knock back his offer, much to her dismay.

"Wait, no.."

Confused, he looked at her as she took a step back.

"I'm sorry if you took this the wrong way Lucas, but, we can't" she replied, the moralistic side of her mind now taking control of her words and actions.

Clearly embarrassed and feeling guilty that she may have led him on just a little too far, she continued to explain the reasons for why she all of a sudden resisted him.

"I… I’m still married… I wanted to do something to pay Cash back but… I can't take it that far… I mean, I really want to but... I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong idea".

She could see the look of disappointment on his face, feeling terrible about it as he accepted her refusal. To make matters worse, she couldn't help but notice that his penis was still as hard as a rock, despite the fact he'd unleashed an almighty load upon her just moments earlier.

Upon seeing his "staying power", a small, primal part of her body had wished that he would just ignore her request, for him to take control, bend her over and fuck her hard from behind.

But it was she rather than Lucas that had allowed it to go this far, mainly due to not being able to control herself after consuming too much beer and champagne. And also because she knew that he was a good guy and that he would respect her wishes. Jess just hoped he wouldn't hate her for it, or had thought the worst of her.

"Okay," Lucas reluctantly said, smiling at her. He knew he shouldn't complain, that he had gotten more than he had ever dreamed of, but still he hoped they were going to continue…

He checked his watch. "Dammit, we gotta get back!" he sighed, realizing how close to sunset it was.

"Best we get cleaned up and put our clothes back on. I’ll get us back to the dock in about fifteen minutes".

Jess and Lucas didn't say a word to each other during the ride back, the pair both deep in thought at what or if they should say anything to the other.

Alba's head began to hurt due to lack of water, plus the fair amount of alcohol she had consumed during the day. She also couldn't quite remember exactly what she had said to Lucas after they began making out. It had all happened so fast, and it was from that point onwards that she had no control over what she said or did. Despite this, she could still feel a tingle between her legs, reminding her of what he did with his incredible tongue down there. It was enough to make her nipples stiffen through her bikini top. She inwardly cursed herself for replaying the moment in her head.

Once they had returned, Lucas continued playing the gentlemanly role, carrying Jessica's bag, escorting her off of the boat and walking her towards the waiting mini-bus that would take her back to her hotel.

Before entering the back seat, she gave him another apologetic look.

"I'm really sorry Lucas", she said, kissing him on the cheek.

Nodding, all he could say in response was,

"I know you are Miss Alba".

As the car departed, Lucas sighed, wondering if that would be the last time he'd ever get to see or hear from Jessica Alba. And despite it being the best day of his life, he still couldn't believe he was asking himself, "Where did it all go wrong?"

Later that night he lay in his bed, his television on and cell phone in his hand. He wasn't watching any program in particular because all of his thoughts were about Jess and what had transpired that day. He flicked through his mobile to find the number that she had given him when they exchanged details the night before in the parking lot. He was trying to gather up enough courage to call her, but he wasn't entirely sure what he was going to say...

To be continued…

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:12:23 AM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, PJDavis20, VSM14

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 09:55:14 PM »
Classic Alba story! Thank you so much for posting it!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 11:24:13 PM »
Wow, that was hot as hell. Can't wait for part 2. Really liked that you put a titfuck in there. Alba's tits don't get the attention they deserve at times.

Viri

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 12:52:12 AM »
I had never read this before. It's excellent, can't wait for part 2. I like the chemistry you have with Jessica and Lucas. Jess calling herself a MILF is hot as fuck too.

VSM14

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 01:26:49 PM »
Always a good day to come on here and read about my favorite lady. Thank you for this story.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA