Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...DaxG2001  (Read 2555 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...DaxG2001
« on: February 08, 2020, 05:18:08 PM »
Our next author interview is with the author of the excellent Borderlands:Pandora’s Heart series, daxg2001

In this interview we will find out he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre and other topics related to his writing.

You can find his profile at daxg2001

1. Where are you from?

Scotland, in the UK. Born and raised and aside from the very rare holiday I’ve lived there almost all my life. Please don’t hold it against me!

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

My name is absolute garbage but thankfully most folks quite sensibly just shortened it to Dax. It’s a mash up of different things. Dax comes from an old, overly long username I had on wrestling forums decades ago which was a bastardisation of D-Generation-X. And I just I think slapped the G on as another reference to Generation. 2001 was when I started to write general fan fics but I did them under a different pen name that’s long been lost, along with the stories, to the deleted wilderness of the Internet.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Basically since I hit 18 which was over a decade ago. I did take quite a long, long break from smut writing because of real life being busy with education, getting into the world of work etc so it’s not been a full amount of years of writing. But still quite a long time and I’m surprised at myself for having stuck at it for so long haha!

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

I’d been browsing the infamous WOWEFA website of women of wrestling erotica for a while, and there’d been a ‘series’ (it ended up just being two chapters long) of stories there that, amongst others I thought was awful in terms of writing and everything else. I can’t ‘name and shame’ the series or author as its content breaks CSS’s rules and so on. But basically I read that and thought to myself ‘I could write something better than that!’ and that’s really what got me started! I’d like to think I’ve gotten far, far better than I was back in those days. I’ve certainly varied the sort of story I write.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

Without a doubt Dice & Kristi were my biggest influences and motivators for years. Encouraged me to keep at writing smut, brought me into their group and promoted me and even collabed on a couple of stories. Or at least myself and ‘Kristi’ did ;). I’d certainly say that, even though I don’t do nearly as much wrestling-related smut as I once did, without them I wouldn’t have put out the amount of stories I’ve done. There’s been a nice handful of other smut writers I’ve met since then who I’ve had the pleasure to talk with and bounce ideas off of as well along the way!

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Past would include Dice and Kristi, along with ThePac who wrote some fantastic smut back in the day. Present day for sure I’d say Mean Blackjack and CSS’s own Cadeauxx. Also a writer called TentacleFan but some of their stuff isn’t CSS-content friendly shall we say haha. I’m probably forgetting some names but those for sure stick out for me.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

I could list off plenty of Cadeauxx and Blackjack’s stories to be quite honest. Pick and choose from Cade’s Silver Screen Express and Big Booty Bitches series, or Blackjack’s Quitting Time and A Rey of Sunshine series. However one story that really does stick out for me is over on WOWEFA called ‘Order For Buck: Deep Throat With Extra Sausage’ by B-Boy. An awesome story with a ‘what if’ hard times scenareo with a busty blonde Tyleen ‘Major Gunns’ Buck being a pizza delivery girl and getting some nice, hard fucks from big cocks. A real gem of a story and it’s a shame the writer didn’t do more stories to my knowledge.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

That’s a tricky one to say to be honest! I suppose I’m most proud of in terms of solo stories Black Widow Roleplay starring Scarlett Johannson since that seems to be a story that keeps getting a lot of love and I really enjoyed how it turned out. Kat Dennings’ Sexual Therapy was good as well for the more rougher sex scenes than I’m used to doing. In a weird way I’m also very happy with all my Christmas themed stories that I’ve done (like Charli XCX-Mas, A Very Katy Christmas, A Very Merry Threesome etc) as they always posed a challenge for me in finding some festive source material to create some smut with.

Series wise I’m proud of my Borderlands: Pandora’s Heart series. One nice bit of feedback I got for it said that the way I wrote out the main/famous characters was done better than most regular/non-smut fan fics they’d read which was really nice to hear. And I suppose keeping the series going after it (and the Borderlands games) took a long break from a new release was a rare milestone for me.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

Old favourites are Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Scarlett Johannson who I’ve written at least a couple of stories each about. And I’ve always got a major soft spot (and lust!) for female wrestlers from WWE and beyond.

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Interracial is a big kink for me. Something really hot about a big black cock pounding into a nice, thick white booty! And I’m not just saying that to suck up to Cade either! I also enjoy MFF threesomes where I can sneak in some girl-on-girl action. Scenes where I can reference cheating/unfaithfulness with a naughty wife or girlfriend is always fun. As is clothed sex, using MILFs, and some good old tit fucking.

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

The ‘when’ part of that question is probably my biggest problem. I don’t have a specific schedule for when to write stories so I usually do it when I’m in the mood to write and when I’ve got a free afternoon to evening to myself. Which can lead to sometimes a few stories a month being done, or barely any if one at all!

As for how? I’ll usually load up an ‘inspiration’ pic of the celeb I’ll be writing about and keep that on a separate window while I work on the story with a word processor. The window also having a few tabs ready with wiki pages and so on with info, backstories and so on that I can use to enhance the story with pieces of info or trivia that could be a bonus to the smut. And I’ll put on some background music of some sort – instrumental jazz for some reason is a go-to for me, but other instrumental music/artists like Deadmau5 or Sonic the Hedgehog game OSTs work to.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

A mix of both. I’ll usually think out the action part of the story first in terms of what positions and so on. So start with a BJ, do a cowgirl position, doggy style etc leading up to the type of finish – money shot, over tits, swallowing etc. It’s an open plan so I could change things as I go if I think a different position or kink will fit. It’s nice to have freedom with a story as it’s being worked on. I will usually decide on the hows and wheres before then of how the celeb meets the hunk, where the action takes place and so on. But I’ll usually write the sex scenes first, and then go ‘back’ and write the set-up and intro. One of the things I hate about sex stories is when someone writes pages and pages of an intro and plot but then follows up with barely a page if that of actual sex. I can’t stand it! So I always make sure there’s lots of action compared to a short enough intro into the fun.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

Obviously video games is a big influence for me as I play lots of them across different consoles and have written quite a few sex stories around video game series and universes. And as I mentioned before pro wrestling (WWE etc) is a major influence for me. I do enjoy music and listen to radio quite regularly – helps having a high tolerance to pop music!

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

I’m not really the type of writer who does a part of a story, leaves it, and then goes back to finish it off the next day or two later so I don’t have any unfinished stories yet to be released. I am looking forward to hopefully doing more chapters of my Big Book of Wrestling Babes series along with more chapters of Borderlands: Pandora’s Heart as I have the next chapters for that all planned out. I am hoping to this year bring back Nailing the Tracks for more music babe smut as I’ve been promising Cade to use a babe we both agree is underused. So I guess it’s just a case of wait and see to see what I come up with next!

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

You’re never going to be able to satisfy everyone, and there’s always going to be people (trolls or otherwise) who will hate what you do no matter what. So don’t waste your time and energy trying to appease those who never wanted you to ‘improve’ in the first place. Just focus on writing what you want and how you want to, and write who you want to write about. Taking suggestions is nice but that can lead to ungrateful people being rudely demanding for not just who to use in a story but for stories to be done quickly. So don’t force yourself to do a story or write about a celeb you don’t want to. Also – don’t write just for likes and comments. Some stories you think are great might not get any attention while other stories might become surprise smash hits. If you write for likes, then you’ll only get disheartened by the stories that don’t do well or get attention but be blinded by those that do really well. It’s sometimes a coin flip for what gets received well!

In the end, just enjoy what you are doing and if a story/series isn’t turning out right and isn’t fun to keep writing? Then don’t force yourself to do it! This has always been a hobby of mine, and hobbies should be fun to do!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Viri, thenewcomer, daxg2001, Calibur009, Thehouseofweird

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA