Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hot As Sin (Rosario Dawson, Jessica Alba)  (Read 21374 times)

Robertdoc

Hot As Sin (Rosario Dawson, Jessica Alba)
« on: December 20, 2020, 11:14:44 AM »
Hot As Sin

Originally published August 2014

I had been the picture of restraint all day, all things considered.

I contained myself when I saw my girlfriend, Rosario Dawson, strut in her barely there clothes, boots and fishnet leggings on the Sin City 2 set. When shooting was done and we got to her trailer, I contained myself from just ripping those materials off her - since they technically weren't hers. I even stayed under control when we both got naked.

But asking me to hold on while she was sucking my cock, and then rubbing it against her incredible tits, was practically unreasonable. Yet there she was.

I could only lean back on her couch, as she currently just had me in her mouth. I wanted to look at her, but if I did for too long, it might become too much. It often was, really.

Yet there I saw her, taking more of me past her lips while her tongue licked me down. I kept looking as she popped off and kissed down my tip, then licked up. I even looked when Rosario rose her chest up and trapped me between her perfect breasts.

It killed me to look up from that. But the sight of her gorgeous brown tits smothering my throbbing white cock was just too overwhelming. In that regard, maybe it wasn't the brightest idea to reach down and hold her breasts as well.

Nevertheless, Rosario let go of her breasts and let me take over fucking them, so she must have thought it was kind of smart. However, after rubbing her nipples and pumping myself between her ample flesh, there was a clear limit to genius.

"I can't..." I couldn't quite finish, since I was too busy trying not to finish in other ways.

"You're right," Rosario agreed. "That's not where you really need to fuck me."

Rosario got up, quickly put herself on my lap and showed me where she really needed to be fucked. After putting me into her pussy, she started riding me without the need to ease me into it.

If I could barely contain myself between her tits, lasting inside of her should have been impossible. But until that theory was proven, I would distract myself the best I could. Namely by putting my right hand against her filled, bald pussy and rubbing it along to the brink as well.

I also tried to help by burying my face against her neck, kissing every inch of her skin that I could. She moaned as I trailed my lips across her collarbone, while also looking down at her fantastic, jiggling ass. Unable to resist, I put both my hands on her backside, squeezed for dear life and helped bounce it up and down on my lap.

Rosario sat up and arched her back, giving me clear access to her breasts. I latched my lips over her right nipple, sucking for all my worth while my hands held her ass. I did the same to her left nipple, but it soon felt inadequate - if such a thing could be said relating to her breasts.

Taking my hands off Rosario's ass, I cupped her tits and really let myself get to work suckling them. I rubbed them against my face, kissed and rubbed their underside and made a show of licking all around them. "Oh, that's it...a little more," Rosario purred, and I easily fulfilled her wishes.

Yet she told me, "Pull out," anyway a few seconds later.

"I can last a little longer..." I pleaded.

"This isn't about you," Rosario commanded. "I got on my knees, now it's your turn. That's how you make me cum."

With that, Rosario got herself off my lap before I could take myself out. She stood in front of me, her every shapely curve on display. She had to frown for me to snap to it, get myself on my knees and put my face in front of her pussy.

"Now you eat me. Eat me out till I cum. Then you can cum all over me," Rosario ordered. "I'll tell you when you can start jacking off." Without waiting for an answer, Rosario wiggled her hips against my face as a clear signal.

She kept swinging her hips and grinding on me as I licked deeper into her pussy. My hands went on her waist and rubbed it up and down, until I put them squarely on her ass again. "Squeeze it," Rosario groaned, and so I did.

It didn't take much longer for Rosario to turn herself around, putting her ass in front of my face. "Finger me and lick me. Do it," Rosario said. Putting it together in my head, I reached around and put both hands on her pussy, using a separate finger every few moments to rub and finger her.

That left the licking part.

Hesitantly, just in case I got the wrong idea, I put my face against her full, round ass and put my mouth over her right cheek. Rosario just bucked her hips against my fingers, then drove her ass back over my face. As she thrust her hips back and forth, my fingers went deeper and my mouth went further across her rear.

Finally, I started licking it until I got to the center. After a pause, my tongue started navigating between her cheek. It went up and down until it reached the middle, resting on the hole contained within.

"Fuck me...fuck me all over..." Rosario urged. To obey her, I inserted my right index finger into her pussy and slid my tongue against and into her backside. My thumbs rubbed her in front as well, as my face and tongue pressed deeper onto her back.

Rosario backed up and shook her hips against my fingers and tongue, moaning along the way. After a few more moments, she announced, "Okay, that's it...you need to taste something sweeter now. And I'm ready to give it to you."

She backed her ass up to the point of bouncing me off it, then turned herself back around again. In quick order, she put her hands on the back of my head and shoved it against her pussy. "Start jacking off when I cum all over you...then you're gonna do the same to me," she said.

I couldn't really answer her clearly with words, so I responded by putting my tongue back into her. I had to admit, it would probably help wash my mouth out. As we pressed her hips and my head together, my fingers went down and carefully grabbed my cock, which was still throbbing pretty hard.

"I'm gonna cum...make me give it to you..." Rosario hoped. I held my cock and let my tongue wiggle and dig deep inside her. With my free left hand, I reached up and impulsively grabbed her breast, holding it and pinching her nipple right as she finally came.

I squeezed my cock and Rosario's boob as she came on my mouth, with little else to do but lick it up. I drank it down and rubbed my lips over her again, then remembered to start pumping myself as she started coming down.

My hand worked a steady pace by the time Rosario backed away from me. She plopped down on her couch, lying on her back and on full display. Looking at her made me go faster - and from the look on Rosario's face, it seemed to be her plan all along.

"Stand up and finish," she said as she caught her breath. "You finish up...shoot all that hot, white cum at me..."

I didn't need any further instruction. I just stood up, stroked my cock right in front of me, looked up and down her stunning, flushed body and stopped at her eager, beautiful face. She smiled and stared up at me with her soft, eager eyes and that did it.

The first strand or two landed on her lips, then her open mouth. While I could still think, I remembered to unload lower, getting my cum on her upper chest, tits and stomach. I covered as much of her upper body with my cum as I could, which made for a spectacular image.

If I could have gotten hard that quickly again, I would have. Instead, I just caught my breath as me and Rosario looked at her wet body with pride. But I did have to move and look for tissues at some point, stepping over all the clothes we took off.

After I found them, I bent down in front of Rosario and her couch, placing a tissue over her dripping breast. I rubbed my cum into her caramel skin, using multiple tissues to wipe the rest off and on her. In the meantime, she merely licked the cum still on her lips, before I used my last clean tissue to wipe her face dry.

Even after making sure there was no more cum on it, I didn't remove my hand from Rosario's face. In fact, I put my face against it next, kissing her with less fever and more gentleness, now that we weren't as horny now. But that might not have been the case for much longer.

In no time, I laid myself on top of her as we kept kissing. Her hands went down my back and squeezed my ass this time, even laying a smack on it when I kissed down her neck. She just smirked when I looked at her after that, fueling me to kiss and nibble at her full lips, despite how my own cum was just on them. Then again, after where my lips had been...

This only made me more eager to kiss down her body and back to her formerly cum-covered tits. Yet after I got a few suckles in, Rosario stopped me and said, "If we're going for round two, we should probably do it somewhere with more space. Don't you think?"

Being able to think was still a problem for me. Yet with the brain cells I had, I made myself agree. I got back into my regular clothes, with Rosario changing into a regular shirt and jeans before we left the trailer.

We went through the Sin City set and green screens, as everyone seemed to have left for the day. At least our walk of shame would be private, and no one would stop us from getting back to Rosario's hotel.

But just when I figured we were in the clear, music started blaring in the background.

We looked around, yet no one appeared to be nearby. I was prepared to take that break and call it a night - at least in here. But Rosario wasn't so deterred. "I know that music..." she muttered, then walked towards where the sound was coming from.

She was gone before I could object, leaving me no choice but to follow her and get closer. The music got louder as me and Rosario kept walking, yet we soon had to stop in front of a slightly open door. Rosario was the first one to peek through it and see what was going on.

She then stood aside so I could look, with nothing on her face giving away what it was. It was probably a blanker face than the one I made when I saw.

I peeked into a room with a stage inside, not entirely unlike the one used for the strip club in the movie. And like in the movie, Jessica Alba was the one taking the stage - and dancing on it.

In the movie, this would have been shot in fanciful black-and-white, and maybe other colors. Here in real life, it was clearer to make out that she was wearing a black bra, matching stockings and heeled boots. But her body was gyrating so much, it was hard to pay attention to the clothes - or to wish they were even there.

"Huh. Guess she needed extra practice. Being rusty and all," Rosario quietly commented. It had been nine years since she stripped in the Sin City world - without any actual stripping from her involved, in the sole bit of restraint that movie had. Just the luck, I supposed.

But I didn't see her looking too rusty here.

I assumed Rosario would tell me to stop peeking and head away, for any number of reasons. Perhaps I just waited for her to tell me herself. Yet I soon figured if I waited much longer for her, things would be too awkward when we left - and less likely to heat up again like we'd planned.

With a heavy heart, I was about ready to close the door and stop peeping at Jessica's 'rehearsal.' Still, I almost noted to myself that Rosario had been looking through the door as well. I was about ready to brush that off too, until I heard Jessica talk over the music.

"What the hell? Don't need to do this, but let's see how it'd go if I did. Everyone else has pictured it," Jessica commented. I tried to decrypt it by myself - yet Jessica then did the work for me.

As she got on her feet with a flash and swung her hips, in that exaggerated but sexy Sin City fashion, Jessica did something she didn't do in the film - reach back and unclip her bra.

When it came loose, Jessica bent down and gave her imaginary audience - not to mention her real one - a shot of her breasts as they were about to fall out. Yet right as the bra was swung off, she turned her back before we got a clear shot.

As a tradeoff, she bent down again, only with her ass facing us. It looked like the better end of the deal - even before she put her hands on her hips and into her panties. She slowly lowered them, revealing more and more of one of the most taut, round asses in the businesses.

When her panties were slid right to the bottom of all that naked, peachy flesh, I barely remembered I wasn't alone. Once I did, every bit of my will power made me back away.

I waited for Rosario to drag me away and scold me, as a best case scenario. However, she stayed as quiet as she had been for most of the show. She didn't look at me, so I took that as an ominous sign. But when she turned back to me, she still stayed blank faced instead of ready to attack.

"Wait here," she said quietly. "No matter what you see or what you hear, don't go anywhere. Don't leave and don't come in. Just stay until I tell you otherwise, no matter what. Please?" Unlike all her hotter orders, she did say please.

In case I was off the hook for checking out one of the few naked asses to rival Rosario's, I kept quiet so I wouldn't risk it. After I nodded, she said again, "Stay here," - then opened the door.

She closed it almost all the way, so I only heard Jessica shriek, "What the?! Rosario?" Not risking it, I stayed behind the door, even when the music was turned off. I didn't hear Rosario or Jessica talk, yell or growl, however. In fact, I heard no voices at all.

After several seconds, I risked peeking through the door to see what was actually happening. What I saw was Rosario and Jessica on the fake stage, talking rather quietly. None of them looked my way and Jessica's panties were back up, although she apparently couldn't get her bra back too.

I looked away from her side boobs and any other parts she and Rosario weren't covering. But not for every second. Still, due to Rosario setting the bar so high with breasts - and those smaller privacy issues - I didn't want to linger too much.

The next thing I knew, Rosario was holding Jessica's hands and pulling her closer. It seemed like it was just to talk quietly enough...but the body language began to look different. At least the parts I noticed when not looking at Jessica's breasts.

The other stuff I saw was Jessica's eyes widening, Rosario leaning in closer to her ear, and the two inching a little bit closer. When Rosario pulled her face back, I could see Jessica's posture start to relax, along with her face as well. In fact, she was starting to smile.

The two seemed to exchange a few more quiet words, then Jessica went off and left the stage. I closed the door and moved aside, in case I'd been ratted out, yet the door didn't open. After waiting a while longer, I found it safe enough to open it up myself.

When I next peeked in, I saw Jessica putting a chair on center stage. Rosario sat herself on it, for some strange reason. Something in the back of my mind told me it was easy to figure out, though.

That something was proven right when Jessica stood in front of Rosario - and started posing. The music wasn't back on, and yet she seemed to be doing her dancing routine without a problem.

In front of another woman. Another actress. My girlfriend. Who seemed to like what she saw. Who had told me to stay where I was, no matter what I saw...

Which apparently included Jessica Alba sitting herself on Rosario's lap.

I had to cover my mouth at that sight, but I stayed. Even when Jessica started moving her hips around on Rosario's lap, almost like she had on mine earlier tonight. Even when Rosario began to moan. Even when Jessica started putting her hands on the bottom of Rosario's shirt and lifting it up.

She let go when the bottom of her breasts were exposed, then put her hands on the chair besides Rosario's head. All she did from there was gyrate her hips, leaving her supple, jiggling ass in my sights. Before much longer, she got up and started pulling her panties down again, exposing that naked heart shape again.

I had to turn around and take a deep breath, in case that made it harder for them to hear it. But maybe it wouldn't make a difference. Maybe they were lost in their little world, no matter how unreal and possibly traitorous it was. For Rosario to make me see her be unfaithful to me...

In that way, with a woman...not just any woman...

For one second, I wanted to defy Rosario and leave. For another, I wanted to go back and watch the show. For one more, I wanted to be part of the show...I mean, if Rosario wanted me to watch...

So I went back to watching - opening up again just in time to see Jessica on Rosario's lap, leaning down to kiss her.

When their lips met, Rosario rose her hand and held a finger of warning up. It took a second to clear my head and realize it was in my direction. It took another second to see that she opened her right eye to look in my direction - making it more obvious that she was signaling me to stay. Stay and watch.

Stay and watch Rosario Dawson and Jessica Alba making out.

For every other man in the world, it was a no brainer. My brain put up a fight for a second, though, if that counts.

As it was counted, Jessica broke the kiss and resumed giving Rosario her lap dance. Her panties were down to her ankles, but her stockings and boots were still on. In the next split second, she made it so Rosario's shirt wasn't on either.

Rosario's luscious breasts were on display for me yet again. It also kind of looked like they weren't new to Jessica either. In either case, she put her hands on her tits and started rubbing and squeezing, before putting her hands onto her pussy.

Her back was turned to me, so I couldn't see Jessica rubbing herself clearly. Her bare ass was flexing and wiggling, so that made up for it. Then it bent down along with Jessica, as she dropped to her knees in front of Rosario.

After Rosario parted her legs, Jessica put her hands on them and slowly slid them up. She briefly grabbed the front of her jeans, but then let go. Rosario put her own hands on them, yet Jessica stopped her and said the first words I could hear, "No touching."

This left Jessica to start unbuckling and zipping Rosario's pants herself. While Rosario had already been warned not to touch, she did grip the arms of her chair and lift her hips up, making it easier for Jessica to take her pants down. When they were around the top of her ankles, followed by her panties, Rosario sat her own bare ass down.

Jessica's next move was to sit back down on Rosario, their bare crotches now touching. Rosario kept gripping the chair instead of touching her, while Jessica grinded on her and put her mouth against her ear.

Of course I couldn't hear her, but imagining what she could be saying - and the tone of voice she could say it in - made my own pants all the more uncomfortable.

Jessica seemed to keep whispering for a while, then she broke off and stood on her feet. She turned around, briefly making me fear for my anonymity. But instead of looking over at me, she sat on Rosario, her ass resting against her pussy.

I couldn't see that ass anymore, yet I could see Jessica's tits, upper body and pussy while she laid back on Rosario. She rubbed her backside against her, with Rosario still not bringing herself to touch her. But Jessica was reaching down between her legs, and Rosario's.

After reaching deep down to rub part of Rosario, Jessica's hand went up to rub herself. She rested her back on Rosario along the way, grinding on her and rubbing her own pussy and breasts at once. Once she had her fill of that, she got up and turned around again, dropping back on her knees.

This time, she dropped her head between Rosario's legs while she was at it. She also put her right hand there as well, all while her left went towards her pussy. She licked and fingered Rosario as she fingered herself, her ass bucking back against her own finger in clear sight.

"Oh, fuck me," Rosario finally said out loud. "I think we're beyond stripper rules at this point..." she announced, reaching over to put both her hands on Jessica's ass. She jiggled her cheeks while Jessica finger-fucked them both, with added help from her mouth on Rosario.

"Oh, make me cum..." Rosario demanded, as if she hadn't asked the same of me an hour ago. Another small detail I had to ignore through this.

"No, you do it. Fuck yourself for me," Jessica said when she lifted her head.

She then crawled away on all fours, shaking her ass for Rosario until she returned to her feet. After turning around towards her, Rosario started fingering herself as Jessica made her dance moves again.

"This is what you want. This is what they've been doing for nine years anyway. What they'll do for another nine after this one," Jessica commented while dancing. "It isn't so bad this way. Just like it wasn't nine years ago..."

"You came a long way after that little session," Rosario said. "I helped you work your moves out and then some then. You didn't really need me this time, though...oh, fuck yeah, you didn't," she moaned as Jessica swung her hips and Rosario fucked herself deeper.

"I needed the practice to be sure. I didn't count on you watching, though. Not yet," Jessica said, as a few plot holes were starting to make sense. Rosario was sparking some kind of exposition in the tail end of their strip tease.

"I knew you'd want me to at some point. I waited nine years to see that shit again, like everyone else," Rosario stated. "When they finally got this thing going, I just knew..." she trailed off as she seemed to hit the spot.

"What I know is I still got it after all. I didn't need you to tell me or show me as much as I did back then. But like back then...this is an added bonus. One that's better with age," Jessica declared, bending down to lick and nibble Rosario's breasts.

"You're fucking telling me," Rosario groaned, rubbing her wet nipples once Jessica broke away. "Oh yes...I'm almost there..."

"Good," Jessica announced. She turned and bent her ass in front of Rosario, which seemed to fuel her to pump herself faster. Unfortunately, I couldn't see Rosario or Jessica's ass from this angle.

I just saw Jessica's bent upper body, her beautiful face and her big, sultry, knowing smile growing as Rosario kept going. She started to turn her head, but I was too busy trying to see anything more nearby.

Until I heard Jessica say, "You can come in now."

As I froze in place, Rosario's groans echoed out as she finished bringing herself off. The sight of Jessica's ass seemed to be the final push over the top. All I could see was Jessica's face looking right over at the slightly open door - and the barely visible sight of my own eyes.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, right on time..." Rosario called out. "She's right...you don't have to stand there because of me anymore. Come in."

I'd already followed her orders to a sexy and insane amount tonight. What was one more insane order? So I opened the door, putting myself in full view of an almost naked Jessica Alba for the first time - and in view of a freshly finger-fucked Rosario for the second time tonight alone.

I didn't look at Jessica as I went to the stage, and barely looked at Rosario when Jessica stood aside. My girlfriend took a breath, licked her fingers clean, then stood as if nothing weird was happening.

"Did you get the gist of it?" Rosario asked. "I...lent a helping hand when Jessica worked on those fancy moves in the first movie. We hadn't done any...rehearsing since then, and I didn't think we would this time. But we happened to be in the right place at the right time this time."

I stayed quiet as Rosario kept going, "That's not why we...warmed up before hand, though! I know that's not why you did! I was ready to get out and do our encore! But between seeing her, and how we were building up for another round...I got impatient. So I talked to her and...worked out something."

"Hello, by the way," Jessica got my attention. She went over to shake my hand, as if she wasn't mostly naked and I hadn't peeped on her having sex with my girlfriend. But the sheer insanity of it, the fact Rosario wasn't mad, and the fact Jessica was smiling that big smile made me laugh in relief.

"Now that she helped get me off, it's my turn. And now that you and her got me off tonight, you're both going to help out with the third one," Rosario said.

"I am? We are?" I asked.

"It's okay. The way she explained it, it sounds simple," Jessica reassured. "You just get behind her and fuck her, like you would anywhere else. Just pretend I'm not there and she's not on my lap, if you can." There were many reasons why that wouldn't be possible.

"Come on. I built the both of you up pretty big, I know. Now I want to help you guys. More than I already have," Rosario pointed out. "Me and Jessica are almost even now, except for the whole orgasm score. You and me should be at a draw for a...number of reasons. So let's do this as a bonus."

I looked at Rosario with some disbelief, then at Jessica most of all. She shrugged and said, "She is very persuasive. I'm sure you know that too."

"I had some idea, but..." I couldn't finish.

"Come on. If it makes you feel better, technically I'll be the only one cheating," Rosario nitpicked. "You just have to forgive me enough to...help me out." After a pause, she offered, "I'll swear you to secrecy on every detail from nine years ago."

That wasn't the worst final incentive.

When I didn't say anything, Rosario took it as approval. She got Jessica to sit down this time, then she bent down to take off her boots, lower her stockings very slowly, and get them and her panties completely off. I doubted the way she moved her ass in front of me in the meantime was an accident.

As I started losing myself to the mood, I still had the foresight to say, "Jessica should see what she's in for first." To give her that fair warning, I removed my shirt, kicked off my shoes and got my pants and underwear off. It wasn't a sexy strip tease, but I just wanted to get the job done.

It was truthfully a relief to give my cock some air after all this. Now it was merely trapped under Jessica and Rosario's gazes. I knew Rosario approved, but as for her...co-star...

"Well, you know what you're getting into. So to speak," Jessica said. It seemed to be the cue for Rosario to sit herself on Jessica's lap. She started the expected grinding, but I knew I couldn't observe forever. As tempting as it was.

I had to wonder exactly where Rosario wanted me to aim - and whether I'd have room if it was the usual hole. She wasn't arching her ass out to expose her pussy for me, as she was still trying to rub it against Jessica's. So...

To remind her I was there and needed to enter somewhere soon, I pushed myself against Rosario's backside. My cock rested on her ass, before I put the shaft between her cheeks. Grasping her hips, I did my best to thrust against her crack, while she rid Jessica in the meantime.

If I was going inside her, I would need something to lube myself up. The only option I had was to reach around and finger her, doing it fast and furious enough to get some juices on my hand. I went back and smeared them on my cock, then put what was left against her upper hole.

"That it?" I asked out loud, now needing more than silent consent.

"Fuck my ass," Rosario said without any wiggle room. So I tried to fill her up with no wiggle room as well.

I was no stranger to Rosario's ass in this way, so I knew what I was doing. But while this wasn't the first time I slid all the way into her ass, or watched that gorgeous dark moon swallow my cock whole, or feel it push against my hips, it still hadn't lost its novelty. Or its insane hotness.

Even with Rosario riding Jessica and rubbing against her, my focus was still on that perfect ass taking my cock in. I fucked it with increased speed, squeezing the surface around me and helping to push it down deeper against me. Meanwhile, Rosario was thrusting herself on the both of us, drawing a moan or two out of Jessica.

When I remembered she was here, I reached for her pussy, but I didn't know how much I could really touch her. I then went to rub Rosario's pussy, but I didn't want to get in the way of it rubbing Jessica's.

As a compromise, I reached over and cupped Rosario's breasts instead, savoring those round shapes as the round shapes of her backside fucked me.

"Feed me those tits," I heard Jessica say. She went ahead and bit down on one anyway, so maybe she didn't need my help. Yet I tried anyway, by taking Rosario's left tit and rubbing it up and down Jessica's mouth and face, before she started sucking herself. In the meantime, I pushed her right tit onto her face as well.

Rosario reached down to finger Jessica, who in turn finger-fucked Rosario as I fucked her from behind. I kept going to help Jessica motorboard Rosario's chest, all but smothering her with her tits myself. I pushed them up as much as I could while she went back and forth on Rosario's nipple.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Rosario said to one or both of us. "You're so deep..." she could have conceivably said to either of us. "So wet..." She probably didn't say to me. "So hard..." That one was likely me.

"Oh, I want you to make me cum..." Jessica called out - probably to her. "You make me cum again..."

"Probably can't do that alone," Rosario surprisingly admitted. "And I don't want to cum too soon, so...let's switch it up."

Getting a sense of what that meant, I reluctantly pulled out of Rosario's ass before she asked me to. She got off Jessica's lap and soon the chair was vacant, until they had me sit on it. This time, Jessica was the one who got herself in position to straddle me.

I reached out to help her along, but Jessica refused. "No touching," she teased. "Back to stripper's rules...I have free reign and you'll just have to hang on. For now." It was nice of her to make that qualification.

Not trusting myself completely to follow the rules, I put my hands behind the chair and held them together. Jessica then went ahead and positioned herself over my cock, then began to sink down. I hissed and held my hands tighter as Jessica started to slowly fuck me.

Rosario was now standing behind Jessica, fondling her ass. I could only watch as Jessica rode me, but she then leaned down to my ear. "You can still fuck me, you know...beat her to the punch this time," Jessica whispered, oh so tempting in many ways.

So I started thrusting forward, right as I saw Rosario put her fingers on Jessica's ass, at the very least. From the way she started moaning into my ear, it was probably turning into more than that, as she was being fucked on both ends now.

"Oh, that's good..." Jessica told me. "But she wouldn't have gone with you if it wasn't...for you or me..." That was a nice little ego boost - as if even being naked with these two goddesses wasn't enough of one.

Jessica sat up and gripped the top of the chair with her hands, letting me really see up close what a goddess she was. While her ass was sadly away from my vantage point, her slim figure, her bouncing breasts, her legs wrapped around me, and her lovely, excited face weren't. Rosario could pick them, indeed.

She seemed to be picking the right way to fuck and fondle her ass too. Jessica arched it back while clenching against me, with Rosario now leaning down and pressing her tits against her back. She even started kissing her ear and face, before leaning over to kiss mine.

Rosario held onto Jessica's chest with her free hand, fucked her ass with the other, kissed me and did it all while Jessica rid the both of us. Somehow, my hands were still behind me the whole time. But that was to restrain me from Jessica...

Technically, I was free to bring my hands over to Rosario's face. I could hold it and kiss her, all while fucking Jessica without laying a finger on her. I could run my fingers over Rosario's oh so smooth face and neck while kissing them, and it would be fine.

"Oh fuck me..." Jessica said, perhaps more from watching us than from the cock and fingers in her. "Oh, fuck, make room..." That might be too tall an order - down there, anyway.

What she really wanted was for me to make room so she could turn her head and kiss Rosario. She met her back and the two went at it, all with Rosario playing around with her ass. "Fuck me, I can't take it!" Jessica conceded.

When she took herself off my cock, I somewhat suspected I was what she couldn't take. She certainly couldn't get up, pin Rosario down to the hard floor and start riding her with me in the way.

I was reduced to a spectator in this one of a kind performance on a fake strip stage, with women who played a clothed stripper and a women's gang leader with a spiked collar. This show was even more of a lurid male fantasy than anything Frank Miller put on comic book paper, though.

Jessica stopped riding Rosario and turned around, getting on all fours and hovering her ass over her co-star's face. The two settled into a sixty-nine, with Rosario putting her head up to eat Jessica and Jessica burying down on Rosario. They couldn't have been comfortable doing it on a hard floor, but they seemed to have other concerns.

Mine was wondering what the hell I could do, now that there was no room for me and they were doing just fine on their own. Jessica looked to be doing extremely fine, with Rosario's tongue working fast wonders on her.

"Fuck, you're really gonna make me cum...I'm gonna cum right on your mouth..." Jessica said. She wouldn't be the first to do so today. But while I unloaded myself all over her body, Jessica had to settle for unleashing herself on her mouth and face only.

Yet unleash she did a few moments later, shuddering while lying her head between Rosario's legs. Jessica's legs shook around Rosario's head, while she just licked up her just reward.

I was still high, hard and dry and waiting for some way to get back into this. It didn't matter as much when Jessica rolled off Rosario and revealed her cum covered mouth. Rosario started licking it off, but Jessica rolled back on top of her and kissed some off herself.

Not willing to wait anymore, I laid down on Rosario's right and kissed her when Jessica was done. Jessica came back on her when I was done, so I settled for kissing the side of her face in the meantime. Without any discussion, we both started kissing the sides of her face.

"Mmmm...this would be better on a bed, but you can't have everything," Rosario noted. "I feel greedy enough already."

"I get that," I commented, going down to kiss her left breast.

"Same here," Jessica came back, kissing her right breast. Soon, we each suckled a tit in unison, although when we finished, I went down to her pussy while Jessica went up to her neck.

Jessica was lying beside us on her stomach, with her famed ass right up in my sights. Between that and kissing Rosario's pussy, along with every other part of her silky mocha body in range, it was a feast for the eyes and senses. But it wasn't a comfy one, especially for Rosario.

"Okay, we need one more change. And at least two more orgasms," Rosario broke me. Turning to Jessica, she said, "You take care of me," then said to me, "And I will once again care for you."

When the final position was settled, I was back on my feet. Rosario was still on the floor, but on her knees as she sucked me - along with traces of her ass and Jessica's pussy. As for Jessica, she kneeled beside her and had her hand down to finger her pussy to the finish.

I didn't know if I'd get to the finish first, although I'd fight like hell not too. But with Rosario's lips and tongue involved, it really wasn't fair.

With Jessica watching intently while finger-fucking Rosario from behind and making her moan on me, it was completely unfair. And when Rosario rubbed my tip against her pouty lips while gazing up with her deep brown eyes, it was a complete no contest.

Yet she rubbed it in even further when she involved her tits. And then Jessica got involved when my tip peeked out between Rosario's breasts, then she bent down to lick it.

Rosario was bouncing her ass and pussy on Jessica's hand, as she bounced and smothered her tits on my cock and took turns licking my head with Jessica. "Can you cum on her?" Jessica suddenly asked me. "I gotta see all that cum on her body..."

"I...can arrange it..." I grunted.

"Good...I just might get a head start, though. Is that right?" Jessica teased Rosario as her hand moved faster.

"Go ahead, make it right...get out that last batch of cum," she urged, while her tits were working on doing the same for me.

"Come on, let get her that cum," Jessica told me. "We owe her that...we really do...a few more drops of cum should..."

"It's coming!" Rosario suddenly announced. She worked herself on Jessica's hand and it responded in kind, until Rosario shuddered and let out one last big orgasmic cry. She wasn't pumping my cock with her hands or tits now, yet my last cry was even more imminent.

It was Jessica who took my cock with her free hand and rubbed it against Rosario's breasts. As she stroked it and rubbed it on her chest, Jessica took her wet hand and smeared it on Rosario. Just as Rosario's own cum was rubbed into her skin, mine was about to give her one last coating.

Rosario opened her mouth, yet Jessica kept my cock aimed at her chest. It erupted and dosed her with cum one last time, only it was contained to landing on her tits. Once I was spent, Jessica took over the final step and then some.

Jessica didn't suck my cock and only stroked it at the end, but she still called dibs on licking my cum off of Rosario. In truth, she only licked half while she rubbed the other half onto her. Regardless, several wads of cum had been cleaned off of Rosario's upper body once again.

"Oh baby...that was worth waiting nine years for," Jessica reflected. At least one thing here was guaranteed that victory.

"Well, that's out of the way now," Rosario caught up to say. "Should certainly hold me until another sequel. At least it should hold me from...other on-set entanglements," she quite clearly directed at me.

I was just trying to stay on my feet, since I wasn't near the chair. I wish I had final words of reassurance, thanks and support for both Rosario and Jessica.

But right then, I wouldn't have minded going back to that hotel as per our original plan. Even lying in Rosario's dressing room wouldn't have been so bad. At least I'd have recharged somewhere with cushions, before getting promptly back in the mood thanks to the woman beside me.

Maybe it could be two women on this particular night. But Jessica probably worked out all her rehearsing and recapturing of old one-night stands already. I didn't have the energy to argue otherwise.

I supposed hearing more about Rosario and Jessica's last sinful night together would have to be enough later. As if I really needed anything extra with Rosario still near me.

But if she wanted to walk me down the right alleyway of Sin City - a.k.a. Hollywood in somewhat realer life - I supposed it wouldn't be wise to defy her. Or her special friends, girls or otherwise, even if they didn't have a boatload of guns. Not fake ones, anyway.

THE END

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, BlingBlingWarrior, ValM3, flawed_existence, Downloadedscar

Viri

Re: Hot As Sin (Rosario Dawson, Jessica Alba)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 07:05:59 PM »
You are a fucking legend. One of the best authors ever.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA