Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Hall of Fame Induction 2021: MaxwellLord  (Read 2762 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
CSS Hall of Fame Induction 2021: MaxwellLord
« on: March 01, 2021, 08:50:10 AM »
A man of many talents, and a dear friend of mine, MaxwellLord has been with the CSS since day one.  As one of the very first members to join, he quickly began contributing to the site with a plethora of excellent erotica.  That stream of content has never dipped, in quantity or quality.  The variety of content, whether that be the celebrity in question or the theme of the story, has brought immense value to the site, and much joy to the readers. 

Not only a stellar writer, he is also a pillar of the community.  Whether that means interacting with members or improving the site with all with his moderator duties.  And he’s always ready with the perfect picture or gif to go with whatever he’s doing.     

Perhaps his most well-known work is All Star College.  Imagine an authentic collegiate setting, only the student body (and staff) is made up of startling beautiful celebrities.  Normally that would be more than enough material to go on, but Max isn’t just content to stop with sizzling hot sex scene after scene.  He crams it full of tender love, heartbreak and genuine realistic relationships amongst the frankly enormous cast of characters. 

Max has got a myriad of other stories and series, all of which are worth checking out.  Whether that is his other longform series: Perks of Being Podcaster (and let me tell you, there are A LOT of perks) or combining music and writing with his site wide collaboration, The Jukebox Collection.  Or maybe you are looking for stories of celebrities fulfilling fantasies at an all-exclusive sex club.  He’s got that too with, The Club.  Amongst a number of holiday themed stories, especially Halloween and Christmas, he’s got countless one-off’s, each just as worthy of your time as the last. 

Check them all out here

At the end of the day, this site simply would not be the same without MaxwellLord, and so we thank you for everything you do and have contributed to the site.  Here’s to you Max!

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, MaxwellLord, TLMorgan, MoscowCalling, Calibur009

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: CSS Hall of Fame Induction 2021: MaxwellLord
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 09:23:48 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: CSS Hall of Fame Induction 2021: MaxwellLord
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 12:49:56 PM »
Thoroughly deserved, Max. Thank you for everything that you do for the site.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA