Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: the gods's knight/ Car crash (Emma Robert)  (Read 2879 times)

thefrenchguy

the gods's knight/ Car crash (Emma Robert)
« on: May 26, 2021, 10:46:42 AM »
I startle, and wake up to the sound of a child's voice screaming in my head. Disoriented, I look around and discover with joy on my right a sleeping alyssa mylano, cum dripping from her pussy.
- Well my boy, for a first, we can say that you made a strong impression.
I turn my head to the left to discover Romeo sitting on a low wall outside the room.
- See you at home?
- All right, I have a lot to tell you.

I get up slowly, anxious not to wake my neighbor.
- Are you leaving without saying goodbye?
Louper. I turn and look at her, smiling.
- You were sleeping so peacefully, I thought you would need all the rest you could get after making love to a "real man".
- Very funny .....  And true :). You have a real talent in bed, and serious ... attributes.
She suddenly gets up, the sheet slips off her body, as does .... my sperm coming out of her vagina with crazy force and crashing into the sheets for almost 15 seconds.
We look at each other for a moment and then burst out laughing.
- Obviously I'm not the only one who had fun last night, never before has a man filled me with cum like you did. While saying this, she reproaches me, leaving a wet trail behind her.
I move closer to her and, a few centimeters away from each other, slap her on the breast.
She jumped and looked at me, surprise in her eyes.
- I can't stay this morning, work. But we should keep in touch, I could use a friend in town.
- And I could use a friend with benefits.

- It looks like we have a deal.
- How about we make that deal? As she says this, she gets on her back and spreads her legs as much as possible leaving me with a perfect view of her wet and welcoming pussy. I smile, look at her, and leave the room quietly.

A few moments later:
I emerge from the shower, with a custom-made Italian suit on my back.

- mama que hombre !!!! Romeo yells as I walk into the kitchen.
I smile and turn around on myself.
- And that's not all, this time I thought of you ....
- You bought me a suit?
- No my rabbit, I ordered us a breakfast worthy of the gods.
As I say this, I pull out a delivery bag with pancakes, milk, coffee and ice cream from behind my back.
- You are my hero. Speaking of heroes, Aphrodite thanks you for making the human say her name while she was cumming. To thank you she made a little adjustment to your sex.
- An adjustment?
- Yes, as you could see it was way too wide, and even if yesterday's lady could take it, most of the others won't. So now it will be 6" wide and you can make it up to 7,5" if the bitch you are fucking can handle it.
- LANGUAGE.
- sorry.
- That's okay, thanks for the info.

As I say this, I take the keys to the Ferrari and head for the garage.
- Where are you going?
- To explore the city, I'll let you watch the house, doggie.
- ok asshole.

I leave the house in a hurry with the last Ferrari Roma, and I start to drive on the steep road at high speed, intoxicated by the ease of driving the vehicle.
My crazy race continues until the foot of the hill where a passer-by crosses without looking and forces me to brake very suddenly. BOOOOMMM.
Something just hit me. It's not the pedestrian, who comes to see if I'm ok, but another vehicle that has just slammed into the back of my car.
- Oh my god Emma I told you that you didn't have enough control of your car to try to follow him.
- I had perfect control until that idiot pedestrian cut him off without looking....

I get out of the ferrari, without a scratch or pain. I look at the ferrari, or at least what's left of it, the engine being 5 cm too close to the hood.
I then look at the car behind, the brand new mercedes g class, which is barely scratched. My eyes are on the passenger, a beautiful blond of 40 years old with a beautiful face. The driver is also blond, about thirty years old, dressed in a very short white summer dress with a small chest in evidence. I recognize her immediately, it is Emma Roberts.

- You didn't miss me. The two blondes suddenly stop bickering and look in my direction.
- I'm really sorry sir, this is a new car and I haven't mastered it yet.
- Indeed... I look at the Ferrari, a twinge of sadness.
- You seemed to be in a hurry, maybe I can drop you somewhere.
- I accept the offer, but one of you will have to stay with my car until the tow truck arrives.
- I'll stay," said Elizabeth. That way you can work out some kind of damage control arrangement.
- Great. Yes, one more thing, I'm driving. And without giving Emma a choice, I climb into the driver's seat.
She climbs into the car, which has the effect of making her dress go up to the limit of her underwear, revealing two perfect legs.
- Once again, I am sorry for your car.
- It's okay, there is only material damage, you pay for the repairs and everything is forgotten.
I look at her, she doesn't answer and pretends to answer a message.
During this time we engage on the highway.
- Don't you think it's hot ? she says to me.
- Indeed, it is very hot, could you turn on the air conditioning ?
- Yes, of course. She leans towards the center console which allows me to take a look at her small chest that I guess firm and soft.
- It's strange, it doesn't work. We will have to open the windows. While saying that she presses on the button of the windows and .... nothing happens.
- It seems that the shock has broken an electric part. I say to her smiling. smiling because even if the heat has no impact on me, we can't say the same for my passenger who is suffocating at sight.
- and now we are stuck in traffic. I can't stay in the car, I have to get out for a while.
As she says this, she tries to open the door but it won't budge.
- Take off your dress...
- WHAT?
- Calm down, your windows are tinted at 100% and I already saw women in underwear, not of what to make a drama of it.
She thinks.
- You first!
- but I am not hot.
- But of course, it must be at least 40 degrees, you put yourself in underwear and I do the same.
- Very well. I look at her, she has a shocked look on her face.
- Will you do it?
- Of course, after all the arguments are valid for me too. Saying this, I start to take off my clothes and find myself in an instant dressed only in my boxers.
- Somebody is in shape. she says while looking at my abs and subtly at my boxers.
- Someone is still dressed.
- Very well. She unbuckles her belt, takes off her shoes and with an expert movement pulls her dress over her head to finish .... completely naked.
- For a surprise !!! You are superb. she says nothing looks at me by crossing her arms in a soft sulky what has for effect to tighten her breasts one against the other.
- Shut up and give me the sunglasses the driver's door.
- If you want them, you're on your own.
She sticks her tongue out at me and slowly leans in the direction of the door. As she does so, her breasts are pressed against my sex and her beautiful buttocks rub against my hand. I then notice a wet puddle on the passenger seat and delicately dip my finger into it before bringing it to my lips to discover that it is indeed woman juice. Judging her to be aware of the stain on the seat, I grab her ankles and place them on either side of my headrest, placing her pussy just inches from my face.

- HEYYYYYY. What are you doing !!!! We just met, you'd better not...
I don't let her finish her sentence and plunge my head between his thighs, then I start to devour his pussy. I am without mercy, my tongue penetrates of several centimeters in her vagina, while my hand tickle gently her clitoris.
- FUUUUCKKK. I ask you to stopMMHHHHH.
- Or else what?
- She then turns her head and uses her feet to pry and lock my head into the backrest before crushing her sex into it and starting to rub and twerk frenetically.
- MHHPHPPRRR.
- Is this too much for you? The best is yet to come. And as she says that she sticks her vagina on my nose and cum masterfully. Her juice comes out of her pussy like a geyser and explodes on my nose, my cheeks and my chest.
So, we're not so smart, are we...
- you talk too much. Indeed, while she was cumming, I delicately pulled down my boxers from where my 7,5" came out ready to use.
With her head resting on the steering wheel and her ass still against my face, she looked at me proudly, a look of defiance on her face.
- Now I'm going to make you lose your little air of self-confidence.
I then grabbed both her ankles, crossed them and with a sharp blow turned her over.
- whouuuhouuu.
Once facing me, I look her straight in the eye and place her gently on my glans before pressing and gently pushing it into her vagina.
- Oh my god, you're not even wearing protection.
- No, and it's for a reason, I'm going to make love to you tenderly, but if your mouth makes the slightest sound, moan or cry, then the tenderness will be gone and I'll fuck you like the little slut you are before filling your pussy.
- DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. You really think you can make me scream? You probably have a little di...
I don't let her finish and get her halfway down.
She looks at me, then suddenly drops her lips.
- Well, now that you know about the rules, let's start.
I put my hands on her buttocks and started to make her go up and down on half of my sex. Very quickly, a noise of clappotis this is heard in the cabin of the car.
I look her in the eyes when suddenly she looks at me and imitates a yawn.
Suddenly I remember the way she fucked my face and realize that she likes it rough.
I then lift her up and put her on the bench while holding her ankles and spreading her legs as much as I can and finally place myself between her legs and penetrate her all at once.
- SLAPPP. Her hands suddenly grab my buttocks and her mouth opens in a silent scream. I look at her and attack directly my movements of the pelvis at a sustained rhythm. My balls strike frenetically against her buttocks and again the lapping resounds in the cabin.
I look at her again, her face is now frozen in an expression of defiance, interspersed with the occasional flutter of her upper lip. She is competitive there is no doubt about it. I tighten her legs and cross them this time to the maximum before putting them on my right shoulder. She arches her back and her mouth opens.
I suddenly realize that she is close to winning. Indeed, in spite of her 30 years, her vagina is as narrow as a teenager's one. She then looks at me and puts the L sign on her forehead before she starts to frenetically move her pelvis up and down.
- mhhhhh. The treatment is divine and I am on the verge of explosion. I then decide to explore her body with my eyes in order to find an "ugly" detail on which to concentrate. But nothing to do, her feet are perfect, just like her legs, her buttocks fit right in my hand, her stomach is flat but not too muscular. While going up I notice something.
Her right arm. It is folded over her breasts so that it covers her nipples perfectly.
I smile, look at her and then kiss her hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth. As I expected, under the shock she pushes my face. This is the moment I choose to grab her arms, and stretch them over her head which has the effect of making her arch and serve me her breasts on a plate.
I begin to pound her with all my strength, her legs fold behind my back, her breath quickens, her pussy drips, her leg begins to shake slightly, I wait a little longer and suddenly I bend down and begin to cover her breasts with kisses and to lick her nipples.
- ahhhhhhh MMMHHHHH Saloppppp merddddddee nooooonnnnnn . SHE YELLS, and comes royally, both her legs are shaking and she's soaking her backseat with wetness.
- i wineeeee . and without mercy i continue to piston her without restraint.
- Ahhhhh... I beg you not to cum inside me, I don't take the pill.

- New deal then, I can cum on any part of your body but in exchange I want to hear you scream "thank you Posseidon" at your next orgame.
- DEEAAAALLLLL, take me apart daddy, this is so fucking good.
I lay her lengthwise on the bench and pull her feet up to her ears before pulling out my entire sex and stuffing myself deep inside her.
- Yeeess I'm close, fuck me. you're right I'm your little bitch. Thank you Posséidoooonnnnnnnnnn" and she comes again.
I don't waste time, I'm close to my orgasm. I go up to her face and start to cum immediately. A first jet lands directly at the bottom of her throat thanks to her open mouth following her orgasmic screams. Surprised, she tries to close it (finally) but I am faster and hold it open. A second jet joins the first one, then a third and a fourth. Her mouth is full, I close it and she swallows. I then put my sex on her face and release a fifth surprise jet that covers her forehead and part of her head.
- my HAIR.
- sorry princess. I smile, grab her dress and wipe the cum off with the inside of her dress at the site of her cole.
Shocked she looks at me and kisses me full on the lips and pushes in my mouth .... a rest of my cum.
- You are definitely full of surprises, I tell her.

4 hours later:
The Mercedes pulls into a garage parking lot. Emma Robert and I get out of the car and join Elizabeth in the repairman's office.
- Did your appointment go well?
- Yes, it went very well.
- Listen, I'm really sorry about my friend's clumsiness, I would like to invite you to the set of the movie I'm producing.
- Really? Does the movie have a name?
- Yes, CHARLIE'S ANGELS.

diamond_luv

Re: the gods's knight/ Car crash (Emma Robert)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 08:46:34 AM »
Interesting idea here with a bit of reluctance in the sex.

I understand English is not your native language, but a bit of advice you might want to edit something like this in the future. It reads like a script.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA