Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 26: Eva Green]  (Read 283929 times)

flawed_existence

Re: Decades of Decadence [Newest update: Kelly Hu]
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2021, 07:12:27 AM »
Fuck yeah, this was awesome. Glad to see you back.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nidhogg

diamond_luv

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2021, 12:41:54 PM »
Wow Kelly Hu is gorgeous.

I'm glad I came back today to see you are still writing. You are the best new writer on this site for 2021. If there was still awards, you'd have my vote for sure.

The following users thanked this post: Nidhogg

Nidhogg

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2021, 11:51:01 AM »
This was really good. Not usually one for role play, but you did a great job with it.

I admit roleplay is kind of a cheap solution, but this time it was the easiest and most "believable" way to get to the point. Most women would never act the way Kelly did in this episode, no matter what situation. The whole damsel in distress stereotype is a bit archaic after all, but I thought it would make sense if they decided to play a game of "master and servant", which allowed things to act out the way they did.

Wow Kelly Hu is gorgeous.

She sure is, but the poor woman has been almost invisible the last decade or so.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Alaire

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2021, 11:55:35 AM »
Only now stumbled across this series of yours Nidhogg and I am at a loss for words at how much I enjoyed it.

Your blend of great sex scenes and amusing scenarios building up to the action brought back memories to some of the long running stories I have seen in the past on CSSA and Literotica.

Also your writing is superb, I can't really think of any other words to praise you with but those.

Lastly though, I want to thank you for writing a story featuring popular celebrities from the 2000 to 10s. I don't mind reading about Taylor Swift, Hailee Steinfeld and Sabrina Carpenter, but I grew up watching celebs like Jennifer Love Hewitt, Monica Belucci etc. and thus I am grateful that you have dedicated this series to "older" celebs.

Once again, fantastic story!

P.S. Forgot to add this, but I want to thank you for including Aishwarya Rai and Kelly Hu to this story as I always had a weakness for them.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 02:14:05 PM by Alaire »

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nidhogg

Nidhogg

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2021, 04:02:24 PM »
Only now stumbled across this series of yours Nidhogg and I am at a loss for words at how much I enjoyed it.

Thank you! Greatly appreciated!

I'm kinda astonished when people tell me they enjoy this so much, as I first assumed some of the women would be too obscure. You're right though - most fiction of this kind is largely focused on currently popular celebs. Glad to hear you appreciated Aishwarya and Kelly. I feel they're already considered "has beens" by now.

I love that it reminded you of some of the stuff you've seen on CSSA/Literotica, because that's where I've gotten inspiration from throughout the years. I often found myself gravitating towards the story-focused hits. They were so amusing to read with all their outrageous plot developments and numerous blackmail-tropes, so I wanted to see if I could pull something like that off myself.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Alaire, Shaggy21x

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2021, 05:03:12 PM »

Thank you! Greatly appreciated!

I'm kinda astonished when people tell me they enjoy this so much, as I first assumed some of the women would be too obscure. You're right though - most fiction of this kind is largely focused on currently popular celebs. Glad to hear you appreciated Aishwarya and Kelly. I feel they're already considered "has beens" by now.

I love that it reminded you of some of the stuff you've seen on CSSA/Literotica, because that's where I've gotten inspiration from throughout the years. I often found myself gravitating towards the story-focused hits. They were so amusing to read with all their outrageous plot developments and numerous blackmail-tropes, so I wanted to see if I could pull something like that off myself.

If there's one thing that people do enjoy more than anything, it's seeing stories of obscure women who never got their due back in the day. I'm happy that you are getting this lovely reception cause you've worked hard and certainly deserve the love.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2021, 11:12:45 AM »
Love to see Keira creampied...

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Newest update: Kate Beckinsale]
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2021, 06:15:39 PM »
Episode 10

I think it’s a common male fantasy that underneath the surface, all professional women are dormant nymphomaniacs who’ll explode like a volcano if she’s just pushed enough.

Kate may be the main-attraction, but don’t miss out on Elena. She’s a stunning woman who was never afraid to show off her great body.

Codes: cons, exhibitionism, FF, MMF, MMMF, facial, double penetration, gangbang, orgy

Starring: Kate Beckinsale, Elena Anaya

This story is smutty, sleazy, morally corrupt and will probably make you into a worse person. Consequently, it shouldn’t be read by anyone.

This story is FICTION. It did NOT happen. The people portrayed in this story do NOT act this way in real life.

December 2004

«Everything’s in order master Alexander?»

«Fine! Everything’s fine Mona. And please, just Alex, okay?»

«What’s wrong with «master Alexander?»

I stared at my housekeeper like she had teleported from some British country estate anno 1800.

«It sounds way too formal, don’t you think!?»

«I don’t mind at all. The employer is the master in the employees eyes.»

«That’s a medieval way of seeing things Mona.» I laughed.

«Understood. Should I prepare breakfast for miss Newton?»

«No, she’s already left.»

Thandiwe Newton had been a regular visitor at H-Block this past week, often staying the night. We’d met through mutual friends at a charity event a couple of weeks earlier. We connected right away and when she followed me home later that evening things happened naturally between us. None of us talked about whether this relationship was serious or not, but I’d be waking up beside her quite often recently.

Finishing a giant bowl of oatmeal I went outside. I was way overslept, but walking around in my own private sphere was a refreshener, although my back hurt slightly from last night. Thandiwe was a hard woman to satisfy.

I considered the changes that had happened here at H-Block these past couple of months. When I first moved in I had all these wild ideas about what I wanted to do with the place, but after a few weeks I had to backtrack on most of them. That gun range Conrad had suggested never left the planning stage, and Joel Silver’s idea of setting up batteries with surface-to-air missiles was discarded immediately.

That wasn’t to say I hadn’t enchanted the property with a few improvements. The lack of vegetation and shade had made me invest in a dozen large coulter pines that now grew on the northern side of the perimeter. I valued my privacy more than anything else, but if I built a huge wall people would immediately suspect I had something to hide and crawl over in rope ladders. Trees were more discreet, and far more beautiful, although I wondered if they would survive the harsh California climate. I had also rearranged the light-system inside the pool, which made night swimming a spectacular lightshow of sci-fi proportions. And then there was Greg’s investment - the super-soaker system! But more about that later.

I had long since moved my training stash out on the patio. I had pumped iron under the open sky every day these past couple of weeks, and I felt Mona’s gaze upon me a couple of times, although she had never dared to mention it. I guess you don’t want to be too upfront around men if you’re a pudgy woman in your fifties.

I wondered whether I should have another go at the rowing machine when the phone rang. It was Greg.

«Sup!?»

«How’s it going?»

«Fine.»

«Doing anything today?»

«It’s my day off.»

«I know, that’s why I’m asking.»

«Nothing on my program. I’ve just gotten out of bed.»

«What are you talking about, it’s 11:30!»

«I was tired.»

«You’re lazy.»

«I had a hard night.»

«Oh, I bet!»

«I’m serious.»

«With the company you’ve been keeping these last couple of weeks I can understand why.» he laughed.

There were times Greg loved to play the most annoying person in the world.

«So, anything on your program today? I mean… it must be if you bothered to call me.» I said, sounding far more bitter than I had intended.

«Eh, I’m not sure yet, but I may have caught the whiff of something. Anson Gans has been on the move again recently.»

«The photographer?»

«Yes, and there are unconfirmed rumors he’s setting up a photo shoot today. I don’t know the exact details, but I thought it could be worth checking out. He’s an interesting guy to be around when he gets full creative freedom.»

«Okay?»

«You’re familiar with Anson’s work, right?»

«Mostly by reputation.»

«You’ve seen any of it?»

«Only the sessions portrayed in Action Magazine. He’s got a keen eye for female models.»

«Certainly. Anyways, today’s shoot is supposedly strictly confidential.»

«Why? He’s undertaking some secret project?»

«Orders from the higher-ups. Universal are calling the shots.»

«You’ve still not told me why I should be engaged.»

«Can’t you see? If this is a closed set there’ll be all sorts of crazy things Anson could pull off.»

«Why?»

«Because that’s his forte.»

«You’ve never been this keen on photo sessions before Greg.»

«Oh, you know… Just a hunch, but when Anson fires up a project there’s always a chance things might get interesting. Did I tell you about that time…»

«What kind of interesting are we talking about?»

«I was getting to it… Listen… There was this time he was assigned to do some promos for Charlies Angels - nothing but a few stills really, but due to meticulously planning and conviction he managed to get Lucy, Drew and Cameron to lose their clothes until they were all in their undies. That’s why I thought you might be interested. If you’re in the mood for some cheap eye-candy that is.»

«I dunno, I’m kinda occupied right now.» I lied. «Who or what is this shoot going to be about anyways?»

«According to what rumors say, Kate Beckinsale and some Elena Anaya.»

«That’s…..»

«You’re with me Alex?»

«Yeah, but if Universal’s behind it, and Kate’s there, that means this session must be related to…»

«Van Helsing. No doubt about it!»

«……… Okay, I’m in.»

«AHAHAHAHAHA»

I hung up on him.

Greg picked me up about one hour later. The rumored session was supposedly set up a bit out of town, so it would be quite a drive. After nearly two hours I wondered if I should’ve declined Greg’s offer. I was still interested where this would lead, but acting on rumors was a risky game. Kate better be there and serve me English tea in a maiden-costume to make this worth it.

«I was told Anson had left the city.»

«He kinda have. He’s been working freelance for a while, taking jobs all over the coast, but when Sommers hired him for this gig he came back in a hurry. Or so I was told.»

«So you were told.»

«Yup!»

«So how certain are you he’ll really be there when we arrive?»

«Kida!»

«Golly! Sorry if I’m being skeptical, but my intuition tell me these rumors are a dead end. What if we’ll find nothing?»

«Always look on the bright side of life Alex. If no-one’s there, we’ll still had ourselves a nice refreshing trip in California’s exotic nature, right!?»

«Yeah, this is surely the next Laguna Beach.» I said as a skeletal puzzle of trees flew by. This seemed like the kind of place mafia hitmen took their victims to whack them in peace.

«Don’t worry, he’ll be there. Call it Greggian intuition.»

Less than 20 minutes later we pulled into a muddy driveway leading up to the isolated house where something exciting was supposedly happening today according to my colleague. Four cars were already parked here. At least it was true that this was a place no-one would suspect a major film studio would set up anything. A smart way to keep secrecy and confidentiality - pick the most mundane location and keep your ground crew to an absolute minimum.

We parked and went outside, heading for the backyard of this place where commotion was heard. No more than five people were scattered around there, Kate and Elena included. Their dress-code immediately told me a couple of things.

«So… He’s really doing promos for the movie. This late?»

«It happens.»

We weren’t exactly greeted with open arms. As the two of us came over, a short-haired guy in his forties yelled at us.

«Greg? What the fuck are you doing here?»

«Glad to see you too Anson!»

«Listen, I don’t know what’s your business, but please don’t feel free to do as you like as long as you’re here. Same goes for that boyfriend of yours. If you fuck up this shoot I’ll carve out your fucking liver!»

«You got it.» Greg smirked.

«Sweet guy!» I said in a discreet voice.

«He’s in a good mood today. Normally he’d throw hand grenades at me.»

Anson seemingly ignored our existence, and went back to business - instructing the two beauties who elegantly posed in front of his camera lens.

«Closer, closer, closer… THERE! That’s good. Keep that position!»

Kate was standing upright, showing off her glamor and looking totally badass - dressed like her character Anna Valerious from Van Helsing. To her right was her co-star - Spanish actress Elena Anya, playing the seductive vampire bride Aleera. Her elaborate gown was a precise replica of the one from the move - an incredibly risky Victorian piece that made her seem like a vampiric sex-fantasy come to life - evident by that ridiculous amount of cleavage on display.

Dead leaves covered the ground they stood on, and naked tree-branches criss-crossed all around them, making a great contrast to their colorful outfits. The grey weather also helped, although I think both women found it a bit chilly - especially Elena.

Critical consensus hadn’t been kind to Van Helsing. In fact, they had totally butchered it, but its take on classic Universal monstrosities had nonetheless made it into a global smash hit at the box office. It had also turned heads thanks to a myriad of beautiful women. Kate had become an even bigger name and launched her position within the American market after her popularity had escalated with the first Underworld movie and Michael Bay’s Pearl Harbour. Like I had mentioned, It seemed a bit strange that Universal would order such an event over half a year after Van Helsing premiered, but this kind of feat was actually not that unusual considering the growing impact of DVD-sales in those days. Not to mention the later release dates in foreign markets.

I walked onto the terrace outside the house, making sure I was out of Anson’s line of fire. The man himself was taking his job quite seriously by the sound of it.

«Aaaaaaaah, yes! I like that! You look sexy as hell! Good, good, good! Now, turn around and stand with your hands at your sides!»

Greg had filled me in on Anson as we drove. His name was a sham - a pseudonym inspired by legendary black-and-white photographer Anton Corbin. He wasn’t among the most famous photographers in the business. His sometimes ridiculous demands kept him away from the biggest paychecks and got him a bit of a reputation as a control freak.

«Yes, that’s very good. You sexy bitches! You look like you want to do each other! Right here, right now! You’d love that wouldn’t you!»

Another reason for his lacing status was that his attitude sometimes scared people away, because it made him look like a smut peddler masquerading as a do-gooder.

At least it didn’t seem like his filthy mouth made any impression on Kate or Elena. They kept their composure and moved their bodies around, complying to Anson’s directions. Kate repositioned her stance in a manner that flaunted her noble frame, pointing at Elena with a prop-crossbow. Around them fled the the helping hands of Anson, trying to maintain the perfect light with huge reflectors - Xavier, who was Anson’s own brother, and some guy called Val. Xavier looked like the polar-opposite of his brother - scruffy and bearded with black greasy hair, like a elderly grunge rocker from Seattle. He share some of the sharp facial features as his cousin, although neither of them would be called handsome by anyone but their mother. Val was a huge man that looked like he could’ve made a living as a bouncer - bald headed, with an impressive beard fit for a secret member of ZZ Top. As he entered the terrace briefly to change his golden reflector with a white one, Greg walked over to him.

«Has word gone out about this event at all, or are you really the only ones here?»

«We are!» Val said with a hint of pride in his gruff voice as he stared back at the girls. «Anson was told to make this a low-profile event. No-one knows we’re here apart from Sommers and the heads at Universal who requested the shoot.»

«Just like I thought.» Greg turned to me.

I surveyed the place - a forested area, which laid shrouded in a blanket of autumnal beauty. Had it been later in the day the place would’ve been ideal for a creepy Halloween movie. Under the steel grey sky though, there was something inviting about the place.

In the background Anson’s rapid-fire monologues came in quick succession. I wondered if this guy had considered a career as a rapper.

«Anson, I’m freezing my ass off! Can’t we go inside? Please!?»

It was Elena. I understood her frustration. Temperature must’ve been about 15, which wasn’t that bad for early December, but waltzing around in a dress like hers wasn’t ideal.

«In a moment darling. I need to get these shots. You know it, I know it, Universal knows it!»

«But for fucks sake Anson, I only need a second…»

«A second? Every second is a fortune out here Elena. Ten more minutes! You can do that right?»

«Fine, but you should’ve brought me a coat at least.» she said with a disappointed grimace and adjusted her red hairdo.

Contrary to what van Helsing wanted you to believe, Elena wasn’t a natural redhead. Underneath a huge curly wig, she hid her brunette looks, completed with a short haircut. I

Twenty minutes later Anson was finished, and by that time Elena was chattering teeth.

«That’s it?» Greg asked Val.

«Nah, this only conclude the first stage. They’ve already been out here for a couple of hours. Anson want to take some indoor shots as well.»

Acting like he had heard us, Anson spoke as his words controlled space and time.

«Okay, let’s take it inside.»

«You’re comfortable guys?» Kate asked, taking a sip from a water bottle. With her fantastically overdone period costume she looked like she was ready to take on any witch or werewolf Dracula would send her way.

«Oh, I’m thriving!» Greg said.

«Superb!» I said.

«Glad to hear it!»

She sounded mighty satisfied with the impression she had made on us. And why shouldn’t she? Some women know all too well their mere existence is enough to cause traffic accidents and drive men mad with desire. We must’ve sounded like such idiots to her, but Kate’s presence wasn’t something most could handle on the spot - even those accustomed with Hollywood actresses. That she was «in character» - clad in tight pants, sexy leather boots and a tight corset only made her more irresistible

«And you’re here because?»

«Uh… Because this guy told me to come.» I said, gesturing towards Greg, whom I then considered torturing to death with a blowtorch because he had made me sound like a jackass in front of her.

«Don’t mind us Kate. We’re just here to make sure nothing goes awry.»

She seemed a little taken aback by this.

«What makes you think anything would go awry?»

«I… Uh, well…you never know what will happen when innocent ladies are trapped inside a house with several men. Anson seems to have things under control though.»

«He always have.» Kate admitted, rubbing her nose.

«He’s not being too demanding I hope?» I shot in, acting on my knightly principles.

«Don’t worry about me. I can handle it. You Americans have ways of making movies that differ so radically from the UK scene, but studio demands are always the same no matter where you go.»  she sighed, continuing to rub her nose.

Was she coming down with a cold, or had she put something in it? It might have been disheartening to know an elegant woman like Kate snorted cocaine, but the fact is that us film folks are far too liberal when it comes to these things. I think it’s just a cheap method to cope with stress and get into the mood before a filmshoot. Hollywood is overflowing with illegal substances for a reason.

«Right! I think I need to head back.» she excused herself strolling over to Anson’s lens-craze.

I pondered as to why Anson had decided to take the action indoors. For one thing it had ruined some of the illusion that made van Helsing work. This house, albeit beautifully decorated, completely lacked the fantasy setting of the Stephen Sommers movie. What stuck me was that the house had been completely overhauled and made into a studio. Most furniture had been pushed into a corner where Xavier and Val were rigging the lights. The carefully orchestrated decorations that made up the centerpiece of Anson’s next stage looked like a rococo saloon taken from the palace of some Russian tsar. The rest of the large room was mostly deserted. The one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was a huge sofa pushed up against one of the walls.

Nonetheless, Kate and Elena were probably just happy to work inside warmer environments. Getting back into action, they followed Anson’s lead like robots.

I sat on a large bed on the other end of the room. Greg had settled down beside me and laid back, getting a clear view of the action unfolding on the other end.

«He’s quite the virtuoso, isn’t he?» Greg said from his position beside me, looking like some Roman emperor. I imagined scantily clad servants standing beside him, feeding him grapes.

«He seems like a man who love to play out a God-complex when he’s got powerful employers.

«That’s your impression of him?»

«I admit that’s probably taking things a bit too far, but he seems like the kind of guy who would turn into a screeching fit as soon as he can’t have things his way.»

«I’ll make sure to inform him about this afterwards.»

«Don’t you fucking dare.»

«Relax Alex.» Greg chuckled. «Besides, I kinda see why you would think that.»

«Yeah, I know this is not exclusive for him as photographers have to maintain some kind of control over his subjects, but one serious mistake, or one bad day and they collapse under the weight of their own ego.» I spoke too low for Anson to hear. He wouldn’t have either way, as he continued shouting orders to Kate and Elena.

«You can read him that well?»

«Not really, but from what I’ve seen so far… Unless he’s got some hidden depths I can’t detect right now.» I had no reason to believe this as Anson yelled so loud it sent echoes around the large space.

«Yesyesyes, letmeseesomelovehereladies. Let’s heat up this set!»

He had just instructed Kate and Elena to move closer together - chest to chest. Kate looked a bit reluctant, but they both obeyed him and stared into his lens like sirens on a power trip.

«Aaaah yeah, you love her hands on your ass! PULL HER CLOSER INTO YOU!»

«Like this?» Elena said boldly and pulled Kate into her so their breasts touched. Kate seemed slightly taken aback with this.

«YESYESYESPERFECT! You can’t wait to rip your clothes off and do each other, can you!?» Anson shouted excited and fired his camera like he was handling a submachine gun during wartime.

Beside me Greg laughed softy.

«I told you - things could get really interesting here today!»

The photo session heated up. Anson must’ve taken a terabyte’s worth of pics already, but he wasn’t satisfied and constantly demanded riskier and kinkier poses. Commanding them out from the floor he wanted them to move towards the rococo table and show off their backsides.

«Now ladies, lean forwards and bend over slightly. I want you to show off those magnificent asses of yours.»

Kate had a «I can’t believe this shit» look on her, but she complied without hesitation.

«Very good! Excellent! A bit higher! Pump those booties high up in the air! Higher! HIGHER! Ah, there it is!»

From where I was sitting I saw Kate found this situation more awkward than sexy. Her face told me that much. She began an smile that quickly turned into an uncontrollable grin, before she burst into a giggle.

«Kate! Goddamnit! Why can’t you take this seriously!?»

«I’m sorry Anson… It’s just that…» she began, but laughter overtook her. Elena wasn’t amused, shaking her head, visibly annoyed by Kate’s lack of focus. Me and Greg sat in the other end of the room and loved every second. Even Val and Xavier had a great time as they grinned back towards us.

«Come on now! You’ve done this hundreds of times before!»

«I can do it. I really can!» Kate snorted. «Just give me a minute.»

«You look great Kate. Don’t worry.»

«That’s not the problem.»

«Then what is?»

«Let’s face it. It looks lewd as hell Anson.» she calmly shot down his compliments.

«That’s what audiences worldwide desire Kate.»

«No! It’s what horndogs living in their mothers basement desire!»

«Kate, listen to me…

«No, you listen. This is getting out of hand.»

She didn’t sound angry. It was more like she was stressed out, and had something on her mind she hadn’t had the time to say.

«Okay, what’s on your bloody mind Kate?»

«We are… Okay, it’s not like this shoot would end my career, but I think it’s…» she struggled with her words.

«It’s what?»

«It’s… not the kind of attention I’m after right now.»

«How so?»

«If you can’t see how, then you’re part of the problem Anson.»

«I’m sorry you feel that way Kate, but I’m just doing my job, and you’re doing yours. I fail to see what you’re upset about really…»

«I can think of a few things.»

«Which are?»

«Well, let’s start with the «grab your boobs» shot. Then it was the «hand between your legs» shot, followed by the «suck on your fingers in an erotic way» shot, and now it’s about our asses.

«Yes?»

«Yes, what?»

«Yes, so what seems to be the problem?»

«Oh, forfuckssake…»

«I think you’re being overly dramatic here Kate.»

«No, I’m not. We’re putting our asses on the line here, and we’re the ones having to deal with eventual backlash.»

«Kate…»

«Neither Elena nor I want to doll ourselves up like this, and…»

«Hey!»

«Wha-what?»

Elena had spoken - looking Kate right in the eyes. I had sensed some animosity between them ever since they were outside.

«I’m totally on board with this Kate, don’t put words in my mouth.» she said defiantly.

Kate seemed dumbfounded by her colleague, moving her head to Anson who nodded silently.

«You head her.» Anton said proudly. «Acting sexy isn’t a crime.»

«Precisely!» Elena added, taking Anson’s defense.

«Actually… She may have a point Anson! If I didn’t know any better I’d say this was turning into Hustler XXX.» Greg shouted. Everyone except Kate laughed.

«Kate!» Anson sounded almost fatherly when he said; «This is just a gig, a regular photo shoot of which you’ve done hundred times before. Millions of men desire your body. You don’t want to let them all down do you?»

«This was never meant to be about my body. It was for a movie I hoped I was done with.»

She sounded almost despondent now when Elena had abandoned her side.

«I get what you are saying, but you fail to see your position here. You are the reason Van Helsing made it big, whether you like it or not. Take some pride in that. After all, you’ve got by far the best booty here.»

«Perdón!?» Elena made a grimace like she had swallowed a centipede.

«Sorry Elena, but that’s just the way it is.»

«…»

«Hoo boy!» Greg chuckled.

Kate lit up somewhat by his words. I imagine most women would’ve been more or less pissed off by how far Anson had driven this session, but he had acted lethally clever - getting inside their heads and initiated a catfight. It seemed to work. Elena threw her colleague a glance that could mean all or nothing, but she was definitely jealous that Kate’s ass got most of the attention.

«You’re hot shit right now Kate. Maybe you’re right - millions of geeks are perving on you every day. The idea of «Anna Valerious» acting out her sexiness on the set will make them go bananas.»

«Yeah, on the net there are jerk off competitions about my Underworld picks! I already know far too much about it.»

«Then give them another reason to get their hands wet. Go for it girl!»

«I know Anson… I… just…» she began, but that’s when Elena had had enough.

«Oh, this goes nowhere. You need some ass? Let me take care of it!»

She strolled over to the large sofa standing to their right. In a fluid motion she slid her lower body down in the seating, pushing her ample ass into the air, exposing her sexy legs whist leaning her head back towards the camera. It was a pose that would make an exotic dancer proud. In her skimpy dress, her sexuality and allure was radiating like a heatwave.

«Holy shit YES! YEEEEESSSSS!» Anson roared and grabbed the camera.

We all sat awestruck.

It had the desired effect too. Kate acted like she was annoyed her female colleague got more attention. She was the biggest star here, and Elena’s show-off might have affected her decisions that followed.

«So it’s all fun and games around here isn’t it? I see that now!» she said and walked over to the sofa, mirroring Elena’s pose from the opposite end as she laid down into it.

In her tight trousers her ass looked absolutely immense. I could feel something immense growing in my pants too.

«Way to go ladies! This is it! Keep it like that! HEY! VAL! Bring me that fisheye-lens. And Kate? Discard that jacket! It’s far too hot inside here. Your mascara will smear and your skin might overheat.»

Kate didn’t answer, but disrobed in a matter-of-factly way and slung her jacket it over the sofa.

«More?»

«Not when you’re in that mood.»

«What do you mean?»

«Sour faces never make it on camera Kate.»

There was a short gleeful face made by Elena that neither Kate nor Anson noticed.

«I guess not…»

«You’re good Elena?» Anson asked.

«I can manage,» came from the other woman who now rose up in the sofa, showing off that great dress, «but you’re right. It’s too hot in here.»

Making a show out of it, she grabbed her tight garments by her shoulders and pushed them down over her bra-clad breasts. They had been on celluloid on numerous occasions - I had seen them on display in Sex and Lucia, so I knew Elena was anything but shy when it came to nudity.

«There! Much better!» she bragged triumphantly as she threw the gown on the floor towards where Kate sat.

«Aaaaaaaaah, genius move Elena! I like that!»

Elena had a great body, but the vampiric glamor was gone now, something Anson took the consequences of.

«You don’t need that wig any longer. Discard it if you want.»

«Kay!»

«This is no longer Van Helsing!» Kate remarked.

«Who say it is?» Elena said mockingly.

«Oh, I’m sorry. I was just informed that I was to take part in this seasonal shoot for Van Helsing’s foreign promo campaign.»

«You’re taking this far too seriously Kate.»

«Elena, I’m saying we are going down a slippery slope here.»

«Mmm, and you love it, don’t you!»

«What?»

«Well, you joined me here on the sofa with your ass in the air.»

«I… I….»

«Relax! Let it happen naturally.»

«….»

I was unsure Elena was trying to help Kate get into the mood, or if she was taunting her with her constant interruptions.

«I’d prefer it if my acting was…»

«There you go again. You do all these naughty things and complain about it - saying it’s against your moral code when you love this just as me.»

«This isn’t Playboy Elena.»

«It might as well have been, and I wouldn’t mind. Our hot bodies are desired and envied.»

«Wh…»

«Why not take pride in your body?»

«I do! I really do!»

«Don’t look like it to me. You’re overdressed in this heat.»

«Why can’t you even…»

«Oh, why are you acting like such a prude!»

«What did you just say to me?»

«You heard me.»

«Girls! Girls! Calm down! I do not want a fight in here.»  Anson was lying so hard he almost believed himself. «Listen Kate…. I have Elena. As you heard, she can take care of this. You’re right. There’s no need for you to expose your body like this if you don’t feel like you can do it.»

Reverse psychology in process! I knew it well because I had utilized it myself - daring recruits to do badass things they would deem impossible under normal circumstances, by saying that I had no faith in them. He was taunting Kate openly with this same kind of notion, but I was beginning to think there was more on her mind right then. She had acted a bit reluctant so far, true, but there was no doubt that this situation was getting to her. She was breathing heavier that before - her chest rising more rapidly, and her cheeks reddening under the studio-lights. I realized I was watching a woman being pushed further and further towards her breaking point while Anson waited for the moment her defenses collapsed.

«Don’t worry about it girl! I take over from here.» Elena swooned, sounding mighty confident now that she was outranking Kate.

Kate watched Elena reposition in the sofa, looking defeated. Then she looked angry. She threw a venomous glance at Anson who had moved up to zoom in on Elena’s ample tights as she posed like a Playboy model. Beside me I heard someone speak in a low voice, filled with anticipation.

«Any second now!»

It was obvious Kate was taking Elena’s eagerness to go through with Anson’s demands as a challenge. Because deep down she must’ve realized Elena was right - with her past experience Elena had the upper hand. She was being outranked by another female, and she wouldn’t have it. Taking the crucifix around her neck, she unscrewed the top of it and brought it to her nose, snorting whatever inside so hard that it caused her to exhale like a snake hissing.

«The hell Kate?»

«FUCK IT! If she can, so do I!»

«You don’t have to…» Anson began, but Kate wasn’t listening.

«NO! This is MY shoot now.»

«As I recall, it was Universal that…»

«Fuck off Anson! I can juice up the set as well as her, and you know it!» she boomed, her ego growing as big as the entire room in the span of seconds.

«Listen Kate! We can let Elena take care of the riskier parts.»

«No!»

«You heard what he said,» Elena insisted. «I have the experience required. You d…»

«Shut it bitch!»

«…»

Kate ignored Elena and turned to Anson while she moved her hands to her shirt.

«You want me to lose my clothes? Fine! I’ll give the world what it wants!» she said while unbuttoning. «Now, make sure you immortalize this, because it’s going to happen precisely once in the fookin history of mankind!»

With those words she tore her blouse open and revealed her black underwear. Elena gave a quick glance of disapproval.

«So… How much?» Kate asked.

«As much as you want, I think we can st…»

«Hell no! This is about how much YOU want, and you want it all don’t you?» She pulled off her black knee-high boots and began unbuckling those tight pants.

I sensed all her pent up annoyance and frustration in her voice. Like she was irritated about Anson pushing her buttons and having to compete with Elena at every turn. And yet… I also detected a sense of excitement to go through with this. She wasn’t just giving in to Anson (and definitely our) wishes, but testing her own limits as well.

Kate slid those ridiculously tight pants down her toned legs and stood there in sexy lingerie, taking the photo session to its Victoria’s Secret stage. Both girls looked sexy as hell in their undies, but right then I sensed we were far from done. In fact, it took barely a few seconds before they escalated the situation further.

«Okay, since both of you are comfortable now, do the mirror-pose again! I’m sure the guys would love to see you…

«Like this?» Kate turned her back to us and reached around to unfasten her bra.

«YES!» Anson shouted.

«Glad to help.» She slid the material down her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. As expected, Elena wasn’t going to let this stay unanswered and mimicked Kate’s undress.

«Now, like I said, the mirror-position. You know, chest to chest.

«We can do it. Can’t we Elena?»

Elena didn’t answer. Her cold demeanour told me she didn’t see Kate as an equal. Maybe it was the excitement that had gotten the best of them, but they didn’t even attempt to cover up their breasts. I didn’t get a clear view of them, but there was lots of sideboob on display when they mashed into each other. It took the breath away from everyone in this room.

«Like what you see?» Elena suddenly asked Anson.

«LOVE IT!» he shouted, his pants bulging visibly. He wasn’t alone.

«If I can make a suggestion…» Elena asked.

«Yeah?»

«You better take a shot from a better angle. How else are you going to capture the firmness and perfection of… these!?» she said and detached from Kate - turning towards us as elegant as a model, showing off those huge globes to everyone in the room, her hands cupping them and giving them a squeeze.

Temperature rose dramatically.

«FANTASTIC! YES! Just what I had in mind. You go girl!» Anson exclaimed, although it seemed to me this was fully expected on his part. He was this confident he’d get them to undress?

Kate had been outmaneuvered once again, so I predicted her next action to a T. Bending over with her back to us, she pulled her lace panties down, making sure we could take in the sight of them sliding down her legs. Rising up, her fit body swayed before us, her c-cup breasts giving off a slight jiggle from her swift movement. Kate Beckinsale in her birthday suit - free for all to see!

«How about this Anson?»

«Holy cockslaps!» I heard Val say, followed by the sound of the reflector hitting the ground with a soft thud. Elena gaped.

The walls were about to catch fire around us.

«You have what we need! Let’s not waste the day shall we. Say what you desire and I’ll take care of it.»

Elena’s panties disappeared before anyone understood she had removed them. One had to wonder how Universal would benefit from this nude photo shoot, but something told me Anson’s assignment had derailed several minutes ago. Heaven only knew how far we would descend before this session was done.

«Right…» Anson was, for once, lost for words.

The evening got hotter and hotter, and in retrospective it was astonishing how quickly the situation escalated. Any demand from Anson was countered by a riskier pose from one girl, every stance was countered by an even wider stance by the other one, and so on. I knew that both Kate and Elena had experience with nudes from past movies, but this was something altogether different. They acted as if their naked bodies didn’t even matter - strutting around in the nude with a bunch of men surrounding them. I began to suspect they wanted a reaction from us, and they sure would get one if they kept going like this.

By now Xavier and Val had ditched their photo-duties and just watched awestruck. I understood their problem. No man would be able to walk straight with those two naked sirens on display. Only Anson was on the move, snapping photos like a pro.

What set off the next detonation was Elena settling herself down on the ground, covering her pubic area with her hand.

Fired up by Elena’s competitive nature, Kate sat up in the sofa and readied herself for the «bend over» pose that had started this salty competition a bit earlier.

«You think you’re ready for this Kate?» Anson said as if he doubted she would really do it. Reverse psychology again!

«Aaah, but you haven’t seen anything yet Anson!» Kate purred.

«I haven’t? Well then. Let me see it!»

She bent over completely, swaying her back like a gymnast, and spreading herself open - giving us a glimpse into her nether regions Playboy would’ve never allowed!

Gawking at her, Elena immediately shifted her pose and leaned backwards, opening her tights wide, showing off her overheated rosebud.

«Oh, fuck!» Someone said. It sounded like a gasp for air.

«What’s the matter guys? Can’t handle some female anatomy?»

Right then I was not sure if Anson had genuinely intended for things to go this far. He was clever at getting what he wanted, but at that moment I suspect Kate and Elena had out-sleazed him and took the opportunity to heat up the photoshoot on their own terms. Anson looked frozen, as did the rest of the men in the room. The girls had the upper hand in the situation, which surely helped their confidence.

«Kay…» Anson got back to his senses. «If you are so eager to show off, then maybe you can show me the proper ways to show off a woman then. As long as it falls natural of course!» he added, letting them act on their own intuition.

«That should be the natural place of all women then…» Kate twittered. «On her knees!»

Elena nodded and got into position along with Kate. Kneeling down on the floor they made sure to spread their legs wide for Anson’s lens - their sexes barely covered up by their neatly trimmed pubic hair. Their babelicious pose were topped off with both women folding their hands behind their head, pushing their chests out. They looked like a couple of naughty succubus creatures.

Xavier, Val and Greg already had their dicks out, stroking them excitedly as they watched.

Kate leaned back into the sofa and split. Had she trained ballet in her younger days? Her spread eagle was of another world. It got even better as Elena leaned over her, their breasts mashing together. Kate panned her head to the right and planted her hand firmly onto Elena’s ass, while Elena turned her head over her left shoulder, facing Anson who kneeled before them and focused on their already damp sexes.

That was when Kate finally green-lighted what all us had been waiting for.

«You know… I would feel a lot more comfortable if you guys lost some clothes as well! That’s just fair!» Kate chirped at us while she kneaded Elena’s ass.

«All in the name of equality, right?» Elena agreed.

«I mean, if you don’t, we might have to get redressed you know…»

Anson, who wouldn’t risk losing these two ladies when he had them where he wanted immediately turned around.

«You heard them! GET YOUR DAMN CLOTHES OFF NOW!» he roared.

My mind was elsewhere as he shouted his command. I then realized my pants were down on my ankles and my dick was in my hand. I hadn’t even registered! Beside me, Greg had already taken off his pants, and now that we were cleared, he began to remove the rest. The other three weren’t far behind.

I think at this point we were all prepared and just waited for an excuse to do so. No reason to hesitate if we all knew where this would lead. Undressing happened naturally. The girls were as ready as they could be, as were us guys. None of the girls even had to motion for us to come over, because in seconds we surrounded them, stone-hard dicks in our hands. I saw Val moving on up beside me. He was quite large - almost at my size, while Xavier was a bit less than that - seven or eight inches perhaps. The two women were delighted by the effect they had on us. Sliding down on the floor they readied themselves for the pleasure to come.

Anson was the last person to get undressed - kicking his boxers off so that his dick jumped up and down. He was about the same size of his brother, maybe a bit longer. The girls had quite some meat to play with. 

«Okay! Enough photos for today! Let’s switch to film.» he said and pushed the button adjustment that made his camera record tape. It was a digital Phillips single-lens reflex camera which cost a fortune back in 2004, but what he was going to record was priceless.

This was no longer a photo shoot. It was a porn shoot!

Anson moved his camcorder from a birds-eye perspective - capturing Kate swirling her tongue around Greg’s bulbous cockhead.

«That’s it! Taste that meat! Suck on it! Make your cheeks bulge!»

It was like asking a cat to lick up cream - she handled it like she acted on instinct.

«Please restrain yourself from too much commotion apart from what’s absolutely necessary guys. I want to express female joy here!» Anson said as he moved around like a shadow.

«You’ve got it!» Greg insisted. It would be easier said than done, because these women looked like they would eat us alive.

Xavier and Val had moved in on Elena from opposite sides, slapping her chin with their dicks to get her attention. She loved this and turned to Val, swallowing half of his large member down in one go whilst giving Xavier a handjob. Acting like this was what she did for a living, she kept the position for a minute before switching the two - engulfing Xavier, and working her tongue so hard on him it seemed a nest of snakes crawled inside her cheeks.

I sensed the competition the two women had going was not entirely done yet, because watching the cock-handling skills of the Spanish beauty must’ve given Kate a new idea. Taking both me and Greg in her hands she practically dragged us together. Greg cried out as if he was afraid she would tear his dick off, but she only wanted for both of us to get closer to her mouth. I already had some idea what she was about to do.

«Ready for this guys?»

Giving us a naughty wink, she proceeded to open her mouth so wide I got the impression of a python unhinging its jaws. I was right - she was swallowing us whole!

«Hot DAMN!»

Greg was unable to control his desire as Kate pushed both of us between her lips, stretching them so wide I feared her cheeks would split open. Her tongue twirled around our cockheads in a frenzy - causing drool and spittle to leak out from between her lips and onto the carpet. At that time I was rather unfamiliar with women performing double blowjobs, but I wasn’t against sharing Kate’s mouth with Greg. We hesitated only for a moment before we grabbed her by the hair and began to pump our dicks in and out between her lips. Kate’s eyes widened to the point it looked almost hilarious, her lips slobbering all over us as we continued our swordfight inside her mouth.

«GLLLLLGGGGGHHHHH! GLLLLCCCCHHHHH! GGLLLLLCCCK! GLLCCH!»

Her half-chocked gagging alerted Anson who came rushing over from Elena, his camera readied.

«Great! Absolutely great! YES! Take them to the root bitch! Cram them down your whorish throat! BOTH OF THEM!»

I couldn’t help but to glance back at Elena, knowing all to well what I would see. She had grabbed both her men and mimicked her co-star in their never-ending kink contest.

The girls were going hard, but Anson wanted more - considering the possibility this would be his only chance to play porn director.

«Okay! I want these bitches spit-roasted here on the floor. You’re men enough to handle it?» Anson spat.

We were not going to disappoint him. Greg had already taken him up on the initiative and was plowing Kate from behind. She moaned over my dick and leaned herself down on her elbows. Her low posture pushed her ass upwards and gave Greg free reign over her rear-end. He moved her hands all over her firm rump, giving it a playful slap which got a squeal out of Kate.

«Come on Greg! You can do better than that! Make her feel it!»

Greg wasn’t hard to ask and squeezed Kate’s ass hard as he began fucking her cunt harder. His thrusts sent her forward into my cock, causing her tits to jiggle underneath her. I met his thrusts with my own while Kate struggled to keep up, throwing us off sync for a few seconds, until she realized she didn’t have to do anything. Resting there on all fours she let the two of us do the work and simply enjoyed the feeling of getting spit-roasted on the floor like a common slut. What her thought process was like right then I’d like to know, but she seemed beyond caring at that point. We all were, as the photo session divulged into an orgy, put on by some photographer working on behalf of Universal! I swear! This job of mine!

Dirty talk lewdly praised the women we handled.

«Holy shit! This slut is bottomless!»

«Damn this woman! She’d give Anna Malle stiff competition!»

«Aaaaaahhhhhh! She’s grabbing me so tight!»

«Goddamnit! This bitch is feisty! Look at those boobs go!»

Elena was being handled by Val and Xavier, and it was the latter who had expressed her feistiness. Instead of being down on all fours, Elena balanced herself on one leg and let Xavier lift the other skywards as he plunged himself inside her. Val held her by her arms as he fucked her mouth. It took quite a bit of flexibility to do that pose right, but Elena was experienced enough to perform it - her tits bouncing as she was taken from both ends. 

I couldn’t help speculating what price this film would have if it was released on the black marked.

«Good! Very good! You’re doing fine, but I think we need to move to next level!» Anson declared. «Let’s see if these bitches manage to cooperate for once!» he said and pointed to the bed me and Greg had occupied a few minutes earlier. The action slowed down and we rose up to get the girls into position.

«How do you want them?» Xavier asked his brother.

«I leave that to you. You’re the stars of this movie! Just make sure the camera get to see a lot of them, and from the best possible angles.»

«Alright, I think I have an idea. Take care of that one!» he gestured towards Greg and Kate while he led Elena over.

Neither woman made any objections. They had completely lived themselves into their roles, giggling in excitement as they were guided over to the bed, probably wondering what we had in store for them.

Greg laid Kate down in the middle of the bed, and Xavier wordlessly positioned Elena over her, facing her the other direction. That searing rivalry seemed to be gone now, burnt away by senseless lust. Having been guided into a sixty-nine pose, they slowly adjusted their bodies and began grinding their pussies on their faces. Elena settled herself down, and dipped her head toward Kate’s sex, whilst Kate was already licking away at Elena.

Left to our own, the five of us jerked our cocks as we watched the two actresses put on a show that would’ve made Wicked Pictures proud. The upper woman let her tongue slide out of her lover’s cunt. There seemed to come no end to the fat, pink eel Elena retracted. Then she speared it in again. Kate arched her body at the assault, sending her legs into the air. The wet lapping sounds were soon overtaken by heavy moans as two bodies writhed in organic unison.

Their pleasure was, of course, not what Anson was interested in. He ordered Kate to put her legs down and told them to prepare their asses.

«Okay, keep going and when the guys get down behind you - open up wide! Your asses are about to get fucked! Hard!»

Wordless moans greeted his instructions, but they got the point as Kate lowered her legs and grabbed Elena by the ass, pulling her down onto her face. She gripped hard, spreading Elena open for us. Elena was lovingly and slowly licking around Kate’s clit, but started to lose focus as Kate put the pressure on. We lubricated our cocks as we watched the girls working on each other, waiting to act on Anson’s initiative. He gestured towards me.

«Make yourself useful. Tear into that Spanish ass and fuck her so hard she’ll pass out in pleasure. She’s craving that fat cock of yours!»

I just grinned at his words. He sure knew how to make people feel special. While I wasn’t used to have sex on command - something I knew was a major issue for the male talent wanting to make a break in the adult industry - this whole situation was a big turn-on for me, and I knew the other guys felt the same. After all, it’s not every day you get to play pornstar.

«Alright, make her feel it!»

Moving in on Elena, I made my move while she was distracted between Kate’s legs, With my dick in my hand, I got down on my knees and positioned myself behind her while she mindlessly lapped away. Kate made extra efforts helping me along by spreading the woman above her wide open, gaping her ass for me to enter. Happy with her resourcefulness, I pushed forward and felt her contract around me as I pushed inside. The tightness of Elena’s asshole was so intense I barely even noticed Anson moving behind me with his camera, capturing the sight of my huge prong worming into Elenas ass while Kate held her open and licked her juices from underneath.

On the opposite side of this hot sixty-nine combination, Greg kneeled down and bended his tackle downward so he was in the reach of Kate’s ass which Elena had pried wide open in preparation. Pushing inside her, he began pumping into her like a maniac, not giving the girl a chance to relax. There was definitely a sort off specialness to it when you got to fuck a couple of tangled girls like a pile of flesh. Glancing down I just about fucking came as I beheld Kate lapping away at Elena’s cunt - spreading her lower lips open and probing her tongue inside her co-star. I took my mind of that by speeding up my thrusts, feeling my ballsack hit Kate’s luscious lips, which was something that didn’t go unnoticed by Anson.

«Hey! This is a great opportunity! Make that whore at the bottom get a taste of that other whore’s asshole. She’ll love it! I just know it!»

I couldn’t say I disliked his plan, and Kate certainly didn’t mind, pulling from Elena’s pussy and wiggling her tongue at me. Pulling out of Elena I leaned my dick downward and inserted it into her mouth. As Anson had promised, she reacted with great enthusiasm and suckled on me vigorously. I was in no position to push further into her mouth, but Kate did an excellent job tasting Elena’s ass-juices, twirling her tongue all over my head, before pulling it out of her mouth and inserting it back into Elena’s ass. Then she went back to Elena’s pussy and glued herself to it like nothing had happened. The absolute obscenity of what transpired before me was difficult to comprehend. Nothing surprised me about Hollywood life any longer!

«Don’t be greedy guys. There are enough holes for all, as long as you’re willing to share. Make sure to exchange!» Anson ordered.

Having fucked Elena in the ass for a minute or so, I decided to rest for a bit. Val took my place and went to town. On the other end, Xavier took over for Greg. We all exchanged for another round and had a go for a couple of minutes. It was a great position for the girls as they could relax as they both pleasured each other and received pleasure from the guys, but Anson wanted to end this on a more sublime note.

«Okay, back to the sofa. I want them side by side, and I want them double penetrated! This will look even better when you see four fuckholes pounded simultaneously! You don’t mind that do you bitches?»

I don’t think he even expected an answer, and he didn’t get one. The girls simply untangled as we all prepared ourselves. Anson’s demands were met with playful taunts.

«Let’s do it! These bitches want it hard!»

«Mmmm! I only hope you can perform better than this! I barely felt a thing!»

«Sounds like they want to play rough!»

«We’ll have to give them what they desire then!»

«You better! I’m not sure I’ll be satisfied with only two of you at the same time!»

Elena and Kate were surfing on a high, and it was obvious they found this just as hot as us guys - experimenting with porno-movie sex in a safe environment, living out their exhibitionist fantasies as they had their wild fuck-session immortalized on camera. Greg pulled both of them from the bed, dragging them after him by their hair. As expected, Anson loved the sight of them stumbling clumsily behind their man and went on recording. Val spoke to me as we agreed to double-team Kate together.

«Hey, do you mind if I take her ass?»

«Knock yourself out. I’ll enter her from above as soon as you’re inside.»

Val sat down in the sofa and pulled Kate into his lap. She spread her legs out on top of his tights, slowly lowering herself down on his mighty prong. We had been through a lot of raunchy stuff already, but it was still a surreal sight to watch that giant veiny shaft slowly but steadily disappear into Kate Beckinsale’s asshole. The only thing more amazing was how easy she took it. Gasping in pleasure, the two of them didn’t need more than a few pumps before Val’s ramrod slammed up into her, making Kate bounce so hard her tits jiggled in wild motions. Opening her pussy-lips wide, she nodded towards me, inviting me to enter her.

«Get to it goddamnit! This kind of furniture can hold twice as many. Stop worrying you pussies.» Anson yelled as Greg and Xavier mounted Elena beside us.

Moving back onto the sofa, I flexed my legs so that I was in reach between Kate’s wide-spread legs. The two lovers slowed down so I could enter her - her fiery hotness engulfed me as Val and I trapped her sexy body between us.

«MMMMMMMMMMNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn! AAAHHHHHHHHHHH you fill me up so fookin good!»

Because we were huge men, Kate looked outrageously tiny and frail as she was sandwiched between our bodies, her tights spread wide as she was impaled on our huge shafts. The size-difference  did however make her that much easier to handle - her body a perfectly sized bundle of sexiness as we began fucking her. Plowing her cunt, I synchronized my movements with Val’s aggressive thrusts from below as we began double-pounding her, feeling our cocks move on each side of the thin membrane separating us inside her. Our balls slapped together as Kate’s holes became a frothing mess of body fluids - her love-juices gushing all over the sofa. Kate met our aggression with loud submissive screams.

Turning to my left for a moment, I got a great visual of Greg and Xavier fucking Elena. I didn’t see Anson anywhere which implied he was somewhere behind us, captured the action on the sofa.

Obsessed with symmetry, Anson wanted Elena to face upwards so that she mirrored Kate beside her. Greg was quick to comply as he and Xavier pulled out and turned her around between them. Elena mewled as they mounted her again - in seconds their dicks had found their rightful place inside her holes and they began a synchronized attack on her ass and cunt which caused her to cry out. Nothing but horny grunts and squeals of pleasure were heard inside this room as we fucked the living shit out of both women.

«AAAAAHHHHHHHH! MMMMMMMMMHH! EEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHH!»

«EEEEE - EEEE - EEE - EEEE - EEEEE - EEEEE - EEEEE - EEEEEE - EEEEEEE - EEEEEHHHHHHH!»

By the sound of them, I got the impression Elena was accustomed to this kind of rough treatment. She was almost refined compared to Kate who sounded like an uncontrollable slut. Anson continued to work his camera; capturing the sight of our thick cocks pumping into Kate and Elena’s tight holes like well-oiled machinery in an organic symphony which emitted loud slurping squelches. There were not even a hint of intelligence in their faces now - their hair were turned into a tangled mess, their features transformed into caricatures of primal lust, and their words consisting only of the most vulgar shit he human language could produce.

«YAAAAAAAAAHHHH! FUCKING RAM MY FUCKING FUCKHOLES WITH YOUR JUICY COCKS! MAKE ME CUM LIKE A SKANKY FUCKING CUMSLUT! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!»

«FUCKING FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT! FUCK MY SHITHOLE! FUCK ME LIKE I’M A PIECE OF FUCKING FUCKMEAT! AAAAAAHHHHHH!»

Anson continued to shout his orders, jerking himself mad as he handled his dick and camera simultaneously.

«That’s it, guys! That’s it! They love it! Come on now! Pound those holes harder. Harder! Harder! HARDER! Gimmemore, gimmemore!

We barely noticed him anymore. This was no longer a matter of exhibition. The six of us had lost any inhibitions and had degenerated into something less than human, and the thought of it turned us on like nothing else. It was an orgy to make Roman aristocracy proud - four men working vigilantly to satisfy a couple of depraved queens.

Pushing Kate’s legs further back, I now gripped her ankles above her while Val kept his tight grip on her round ass as we furiously pounded her holes. For a moment Kate panned her head to her left and met Elena’s glance. Watching their rival getting double-penetrated must have been a tremendous turn-on for both - they locked eyes and wiggled their tongues in unison, their feet flailing violently in the air from the four guys using them. I saw Greg move his hands around Elena’s well-fucked body and began to maul her large tits like no tomorrow, making her cry out even louder - her high pitch a great contrast to Kate’s deep growling.

«Can we get some commentary from the double-fucked slut?» Anson asked, moving up beside us, pushing the camera into Kate’s sweaty face. She responded with a series of guttural barks:

«I’M A WHORE! I’M A WHORE! I’M A FUCKING SKANKY DOUBLE-FUCKED WHORE! OH FUCK! I’M SUCH A FUCKING WHOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEE!»

«Just what I thought! And what do the whore want?»

«COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK! COCK!»

«Awesome! I think you’re getting your wish!»

«YESYESYESYESYES! THAT’S THE ONLY THING I’M GOOD FOR! SERVICING COCKS AND BE A RECEPTACLE FOR CUM!»

«I bet you are! You can handle one more then!»

«YES! I NEED MORE COCK! MORE COCK! MORE COOoooogggglllllhhh….»

Kate’s senseless babbling was cut off when Anson grabbed her hair and shoved his dick between her lips. Standing up in the sofa he had taken on the extraordinary task of holding her head tight, his camera steady and to fuck her mouth simultaneously. He was good at it too - throwing his hips into the act like a madman as he stood beside me and Val. Anson showed her no mercy and fucked Kate’s mouth with brutal strokes, probing his cock down her gullet until his pubes tickled her nose. Inspired by his rough treatment, Val and I intensified our thrusts into Kate’s holes. Pummeled from three sides, her body became a sweaty mass of flailing bodyparts and jiggling flesh. She sounded like Anson was trying to choke her with his dick.

«GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK GLOK!»

Kate had lost it completely. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and an endless stream of drool dribbled out of her mouth as Anson pounded her face. The three of us were literally fucking a cave woman!

As the grunts and moans grew louder, Anson must’ve realized our mating session was coming to an end and pulled out of Kate’s mouth, giving his final orders.

«Okay, we’ve had a great time guys, but it’s time we feed these horny bitches. They must be hungry after this exercise!»

Gradually slowing our movements, we dismounted the two women, although Val used the opportunity for a few more plunges into Kate’s ass. Beside me Greg helped Elena off his dick as Xavier took her by her hands and guided her forward. We had used their bodies so hard they were barely able to stand upright as we led them out on the floor, but it wasn’t like Anson wanted them to stand.

«Down on your knees bitches!»

Once again, we didn’t really need any instructions of what to do. Surrounding them, our five cocks were ready to burst in unison as we jerked ourselves, ready to cover the faces gaping at us like hungry birds. The sheer image of these elegant women reduced to depraved whores would send off anyone, and they didn’t have to wait more than a few seconds before our dicks erupted, showering their faces in creamy joy.

«HERE IT COMES AAAAARRRRRGGGHH!»

«AAAAH! I’M COVERING THIS WHOREEEEEEEE!»

«TAKE IT BITCH! OOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!»

Massive amounts of sperm began shooting out in long slimy ropes. Elena caught the first load directly in her mouth, but the next few shots splashed over her chin and nose. Kate was hit by a full volley over her eyelids, which made her squint her eyes shut. A couple of loads landed over her forehead and streaked into her hair. Elena had gotten another blast over her neck and tits, and now the final spurts rained into Kate’s gaping mouth. Anson was the last to come, handing his camera to his brother so he could conclude the film with his moneyshot.

«Okay! Get ready, coz I’m gonna cum all over YOUR FUCKING WHORE-FACES! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!» Anson roared as he drenched the two women beneath him.

Slimy seed splattered all over their faces, covering them entirely. Their mind seemed to have lost all focus, except for the sexual thrill that made up their entire world and existence at the moment. Barely conscious, their mouths hung open to let heavy panting breaths and lengthy ropes of drool and cum out.

«Beautiful! Just perfect!» Anson exclaimed. «Now, you guys pose beside each slut.» he demanded, picking up his camera again.

Kate and Elena grabbed a dick in each hand and held them against their cum-drenched faces, smiling proudly as Anson immortalized them.

I stared down at the two kneeling women on the floor, presenting their naked bodies for the enthusiastic cameraman, reveling in their degradation. Once again I realized the small thin line that separated so called mainstream actors and hardcore pornstars - in this moment there was not a single thing separating the two professions.

«Alright! Very good! Now, the two of you bitches clean each other up. Get to it!»

I thought for sure their sexual reservoirs had been consumed by now, but they proved me wrong as Elena wrapped her arms around Kate’s body, whilst Kate moved her hands behind Elena’s head, forcing their faces together. Elena slid her tongue all over Kate’s chin and eyelids, gobbling up copious amounts of cum. Kate concentrated her efforts on the cum that had been spent all over Elena’s lips and neck, before pulling her head slightly downwards so she was in reach of her forehead. Having finally cleaned off all that cum, they began to share it between them in a long sloppy kiss - probing their mouths so hard I saw gobs of cum pouring out from between their lips.

«HMMMMMMMNNNNN! NNNSSSSCCCCLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMM!»

Elena pushed her body into Kate’s so hard they gracelessly tumbled over on the floor. With Elena on top, they continued to kiss wantonly and began fingering their pussies. We could simply not hold back our applause - breaking into a loud cheer, with some whistles thrown in as we watched the entangled women writhe on the floor. Grabbing his camera, Anson switched it off.

«Aaaand that’s a wrap!»

«Anson, have you seen my pants somewhere?» I heard Elena yell in the distance.

Everyone had used the last couple of hours to clean up and get dressed, and things were slowly coming back to normal. I was standing outside when Kate came strolling. When I arrived, she had been clad like an Eastern-European huntress. Now she looked like a heroine from some cop thriller, with her dark blue jacket and kaki pants. Certain actresses manage to pull off that «action girl» look effortlessly. The only thing foiling her badass appearance was a slight limp, no doubt from the hardcore action she had participated in.

«God! What a day!» she said, as if she was commenting on the weather.

«I’d say.»

«When it all calms down, you begin to wonder who saw you, what they’ll think, and if everyone will keep their mouths shut. It’s always like that.»

«So you’re saying this isn’t the first time this has happened?»

Kate didn’t answer me. She suddenly looked like she had said a bit too much, and stared past me as if she was studying something astonishing in the woods. Hesitantly she turned back to me, her English accent more pronounced than usual.

«Listen… I… Uh! I admit things got a bit out of control in there.»

«A bit out of control, eh!»

«Okay, I cannot say…» her voice trailed away again, and she bit her lip. It was obvious this ordeal wasn’t something she wanted too many people to find out about. For all her exhibitionist desires, I guess she didn’t have the absolute grit of the women in the adult business.

«Hmm?»

«You’re right. I cannot say this is the first time this has happened.» she sounded like an unfaithful woman in the confessional. «In the heat of the moment I tend to get a bit carried away. I guess it’s something I have to work on.»

«Would you say it’s because of how the system is made up here in Hollywood?»

«Good point, because it kinda is. It’s nothing like home. Here in the US things happen to get interesting very quickly, making it difficult to say no.» she admitted. She was right. Things really were interesting around here. «This wasn’t even as far as some of the other stunts I’ve been involved in.»

«That raises so many questions Kate.»

«I don’t mind answering them. But now isn’t the time. I just wanted to let you know that I’m not the least bit regretful about what happened. Especially not when I’m surrounded by a bunch of sexy hunks.» she said and came up to my face, sliding her hands over my well toned abs. My dick had a temporary liftoff there and then.

«I’m so happy you found my body satisfactory.»

«You’re welcome.» I was seriously wondering if she would leap onto me and have me here in front of everyone.

«I only hope you consider the time and place for sex orgies and cocaine. You can’t rely on everyone having good intentions.»

Kate smiled.

«You know? You’re much more interesting and wholesome than most guys around here.»

«What makes you say that?»

«Most men in Hollywood… Most men who got this chance would just do it, no question asked. They would forget about the consequences and relish in the thought that they got some ass.»

«I gladly admit that ass of yours made my day.» Kate grinned at my confession.

«No doubt, but you…You actually seem concerned about my mental state. How cool is that?»

«Let’s say I have experience with young women who get themselves involved in things they shouldn’t have done, and live the rest of their lives in bottomless regret.»

«You sound like a teacher!»

«I’ve been there too.»

«Lucky then, that I’m not a naive young girl any longer. I like to think I learned those lessons ages ago.»

«I sure hope so.»

This woman - the body and face of a goddess, the style of a film star, with utterly dirty desires.

«I’m glad we got to have this chat handsome, but noooooooow I think I need to go.» she said suddenly in a hurry, as if she had forgotten a meeting somewhere.

She gave me a quick wave and took off towards the metallic-white Merchedes parked in the driveway.

As Kate drove off I spotted Greg and Elena standing by the entrance door. They seemed to be in some deep conversation, but I didn’t get any of it before she too bid her farewell and ran for her car. That left only us guys. I talked to Greg while Xavier shut down the power inside and Val packed up the light stands, tripods and other equipment. Anson came over to us as we spoke about what had just transpired.

«I hope you’re satisfied Greg.»

Greg must’ve felt like a king. He had gambled on this session to implode, and had cashed in the whole pie.

«What can I say… I’m rather impressed you threw this kind of party at us. I’m sure Alex feels the same way. I just have to ask… Did you nag the two of them because you knew they would try to up each other?»

«No! I nag everyone equally.»

«Oh, I’m well aware of that.»

«I simply hoped the girls would follow my lead if I pushed the right buttons.» he said with a naughty spark in her eye. Greg snickered beside him. «That tend to give the most interesting results, and make them do all sorts of silly things, but I admit I never expected things to go this far. As soon as Kate got naked I knew we were in for a special evening!» He was smiling so widely I feared he would end up with a Glasgow grin.

He was far more easygoing now that the shoot had been completed. His ridiculously vulgar personality was most likely an exaggerated self he put on for the right occasions. 

«And for that we’ll be eternally grateful Anson. Now tell me; what are you going to do with the film and photos?»

«It’s worth billions, no doubt, but I hope you understand we’ll be flayed alive if this ever reaches mainstream media. Right now it’s headed inside the most secure safe possible.»

«A wise choice.»

«…Unless of course…»

«Yeah?»

«Unless you want a copy?»

When Greg dropped me off at H-Block it had gotten dark.

Not worrying about engine failure had its advantages, but here in LA you were valued on the basis on what car you drove, so if anyone saw the mighty Alexander Taylor walking home along the pavement I would hear about it for the rest of the week. Luckily, I was alone.

The house had an light-regulated powerswitch. A myriad of lamps now cast shadows far into the surrounding area - my own shadow flickering beside me like an evil twin brother following my every step.

We had been separated the whole day so I didn’t expect to find Thandie at home, but right then I was actually looking forward to a lonely night for once. My sex drive was possibly higher than in most other men, but with the binge I had been through this evening I was beginning to think even I had my limits. I felt spent. I might have been more sluggish than usual, and my defenses were down and exposed.

Had I been in top form I would’ve been more alert, and if I had been more alert I might have spotted the figure staring at me from a distance.

NEXT: Late night fun with Reese Witherspoon and Jenna Jameson
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 07:03:21 AM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, pixidragon, VSM14, flawed_existence, 666, i_seen_god

flawed_existence

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2021, 05:26:42 PM »
Another fine chapter. You really bring out the big guns for these babes. Not only are the stories long, but you cover so many themes, I love it.

Viri

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2021, 02:44:56 PM »
Holy crap that was amazing. Every entry into this series has been gold star work.

selenalove

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2021, 11:01:39 PM »
Thanks for Kate. I can wait for Selena Gomez too

flawed_existence

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2021, 12:10:20 AM »
If I had any request, I'd love to see what you could do with Sarah Shahi back in her prime. I don't remember coming across any stories with her.

Nidhogg

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2021, 09:07:56 AM »
Feel free to post requests in the story ideas section of the same name, but please keep in mind that this is a project that I write for my own pleasure8)

Looking at Sarah Shahi's filmography I must admit I only knew her as the badass chick starring alongside Stallone in Bullet to the Head, although I see she's done a lot more through the years.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2021, 12:33:42 AM »
More fantastic work. You're doing amazing and after every new chapter, I'm left wondering what you have up your sleeve for the next one.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Nidhogg

« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2021, 09:55:47 AM »
More fantastic work. You're doing amazing and after every new chapter, I'm left wondering what you have up your sleeve for the next one.
Much appreciated. Upcoming episode will hopefully be ready before Xmas.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA