Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Zelina Vega’s Collectible Hunt  (Read 2491 times)

Greyboy26

Zelina Vega’s Collectible Hunt
« on: August 29, 2021, 01:46:03 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen.

Another bright and sunny Wednesday day in Orlando, Florida and WWE superstar Zelina Vega is currently at home researching a collectible bobblehead of her favorite character Itachi Uchiha from the popular anime franchise Naruto. She just recently started searching for this figure once she decided she wanted to start a collection of Naruto as well as other anime-related collectible. She is hoping she can find this figure soon since she is making her big return on Friday. After spending countless days searching for this figure, she finally comes across an ad for a local comics and collectibles shop in Orlando that was a somewhat long drive from her home. She then emailed the owner in an attempt to reserve it, after putting in all of her contact information she sends the email. After putting her phone down she gets ready for her daily workout as she gets dressed in a tight orange bodysuit.

Now dressed, Zelina heads downstairs to her gym in her garage but before she gets there her husband and former WWE superstar Tommy End (now going by Malakai Black) lets her know that he just got called in to come early to work as his debut for AEW has been pushed up to tonight. Before leaving, Tommy lets her know that he will be getting home late tonight and to not wait upon him. Zelina nods her head

“Okay babe. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then” as she places her headphones on and walks into the garage gym.

Today is leg day for Zelina, so she begins her workout doing some stretches then goes into her legs workouts, starting with some jumping squats with an elastic band around her legs followed up by some leg raises with the band still on. The workout continues for another hour or so right as she’s finishing up her final squat she receives a notification on her phone about the Itachi collectible. She jumps for her phone and reads the message

“I am very interested in your offer please come to the store to discuss it more”

Zelina doesn’t even respond as she dries herself off quickly with a small towel, not bothering to change. She then sprints out of her garage grabbing her car keys on the way out and heads out to her car and pulls out of the driveway now on her way. After about 40 minutes she arrives at the store pulling into the empty parking lot and parks into the first spot she sees. She gets out then heads into the store only seeing one other car on her way in. Now inside she begins to look around and noticing no one else was in the store but her attention quickly went to all the posters and figures of all kinds of anime and comic book characters. She is so entranced by everything that when she is greeted by the owner Mike. She gets startled;

“Hey there you must be Thea”

Mike was your stereotypical guy that would own a store like this, kind of tall with some fat on him mostly in his stomach.

She greets him with a handshake

“Yeah that’s me I’m Thea, but please call me Zelina I’m used to that more” after hearing the name Zelina Mike’s brain recognized it

“Zelina as in Zelina Vega the wrestler?”

“Yeah, that’s me I am here about the rare Itachi bobblehead”

“Yeah we got it right here” he then points to a glass case.

Her eyes lit up as she stared at the figure for a minute or so before she began negotiating a price. With each offer Mike turns her down, and Zelina is now frustrated that he keeps denying her offers. Zelina is now getting desperate.

“Come on, dude! I need this to start my collection, I can give you cash and get you tickets to a show, autographs, or whatever you want”, She starts begging him to sell the figure,

Mike then begins thinking about her offer and starts looking down at her admiring her 4’11 body that is still glistening with some sweat from her workout, he then decides on what he wants in exchange. Mike then tells Zelina

“I’ll sell you the figure, but you have to do something for me in return” then shoots her a creepy wink.

“Ok then what do you want me to do?”

He simply points down to his crotch where a slight bulge is showing through his pair of shorts then looks back at her with a big grin and she slowly realizes what he wants and steps back in disgust

“Ew, what the fuck is wrong with you, I’m not gonna suck your dick, I have a husband I love”

Mike simply looks at her and continues grinning at her,

“Well you're gonna have to do a lot more than sucking it if you want it as badly as you say.”

Zelina is now more frustrated than before and tries negotiating again with more money, but Mike stands his ground

“Nope you know my terms, it’s my way or no figure”

“Fine, we’ll do it your way”. Zelina reluctantly agrees

Once Zelina agrees, Mike opens a small door to let her into the register area, and as he stands towering over her, Zelina gets down on her knees and begins unbuckling his shorts pulling them down leaving him in just his boxers. Once Zelina pulls those down she is greeted by, and nearly hit by, an eleven inch girthy cock springing out. She stares at it with wide eyes for a moment looking up at Mike in disbelief that someone like him would have a cock like this.

Once her eyes go back to his cock, Mike grabs a hold of her head and pushes it down forcing her mouth onto his massive member and begins forcing her to bob her head on his cock wrapping hair into a ponytail using it as a handle to push her mouth down further onto his cock. The further his cock went down her throat, it caused saliva to coat most of his cock and send it flying all over the floor as well as her bodysuit

“Mmmmmmm yeah that’s it suck that fat dick baby mmmmm.” As he continued his assault on her throat for a few minutes Zelina swats his hand away and decides to take control as she grabbed his cock with one hand and began stroking it, covering every inch of his cock in her saliva Zelina began picking up the pace

“Mmmmmph…mmmmph…mmmmph”, her eyes then look up to see Mike moaning face.

“Oh fuck yes, keep sucking just like that”
Zelina’s other hand was busy this whole time as she moved it down to her pussy and had begun rubbing it through her bodysuit. As the pace of the blowjob got faster so did Zelina’s fingers rubbing her pussy faster creating a large wet spot while all the saliva around his cock started to fly everywhere making a mess of the top part of her bodysuit causing her already hard nipples to poke out even more while her saliva dripped further down her body covering more of it. After a few minutes of the blowjob, Mike’s cock began to twitch as he felt an orgasm rising. Zelina's mouth felt like heaven on his massive cock as it reached the further down her throat, Mike started moaning

“Ohh fuck! fuck, yeah! That’s it baby, make that fucking dick cum” until he felt his cock was now throbbing, so he quickly grabbed Zelina’s head and pulled it off his cock and held on to it. he held her down by her hair keeping her on her knees as he began stroking it faster until his cock finally erupted and shot multiple ropes of cum covering her face so much so that it shot up into her hair and the cum that landed on her face began to drip down her neck and onto her body, joining her saliva on her bodysuit.

The orgasm lasted for a few minutes longer then finally ended. he looked down to see Zelina's face, hair, and the body was now fully covered in his thick and sticky cum and noticed a small puddle right underneath her reassuring him as to what she was up to this whole time. He then gave her a small towel to clean herself up, while she was doing that Mike continued admiring her small but amazing body, her rock hard abs poking through the wet bodysuit along with her nipples, after seeing that his cock got hard again and it wasn’t long before it took over his senses as he got up and grabbed Zelina by her hair bringing her to his office in the back of the store.

The door flew open as he walked in with her, once they were inside he locked the door behind him, all the while Zelina was still recovering from the blowjob. She then looked up to see Mike now fully undressed with a huge grin on his face. His cock now making the decisions. Mike reached for her, roughly grabbing and lifting her from the floor he then grabbed hold of the top part of her bodysuit, with both hands he pulls away ripping it completely off with all his strength and finally getting a better look at her slim and fit Puerto Rican body.

“What the fuck are you doing!”

Now fully nude like him he then turned her around and pushed her to his desk. Mike then squatted down now being eye level with her ass he does the same as before and with two hands, grabbing hold of her bodysuit and ripping it with all his strength finally revealing to him her famous Latina ass which was now dripping wet. Now bent over his desk Zelina stood there as her ass was inches away from Mike, he grabbed a hold of it for a moment, grabbing each cheek squeezing and smacking them several times causing Zelina to moan softly with each hit. Admiring her ass, Mike then spread her cheeks one last time before he buried his face in between them and sticking his tongue out and started eating ass like it was a buffet. Zelina jumped and moaned as she felt his tongue working into her ass. Now with Mike’s tongue licking every inch of her ass she grabs onto his desk and holds onto it as her body begins shaking in pleasure;

“Oh fuckkkk! Mmmmm fuckkk yes!” Her eyes closing for a moment as Mike takes one hand off one of her cheeks and moves it to her pussy where he begins rubbing her clit, using two fingers his method was fast from the get-go, causing her body to shake even harder than before;

“Oh my fucking god yes!”

After a few minutes of this he takes his two fingers and inserts them into her pussy, once she felt his fingers, Zelina’s eyes shot wide open as her body shook again causing her ass to bounce in Mike’s face as she screamed out loud in pleasure as Mike now worked both of her holes.

“Ohhhh fuck! Fuck! Fuck”

Starting fast Mike was fingering her pussy like a jackhammer, her body shaking more and more with each thrust. She couldn’t speak as the pleasure started shooting up all over her body. She then started pushing her body back into Mike’s face and fingers as the pleasure was too much and was beginning to take control of her body. As Mike continued, he felt her body begin to tense up around his tongue and fingers he quickly knew what was coming, so he kept going as they were now working in unison. Zelina’s body tensed up more and more until finally, it was too much and with one loud moan, she came all over his face and fingers smothering them in her juices. After a few minutes of letting Zelina recover, Mike stood up and saw the wrestling star still bent over his desk breathing heavily in an almost fully torn off bodysuit he then looked down to see his girthy member back at full strength and that was all he needed to know as he walked behind her again his cock lined up with her hole.

He takes hold of it and is preparing to line it up with her wet folds, but then he remembers his handy work on her ass and changes his mind now aiming for her even tighter ass. Mike then quickly lined up his cock and whispered into her ear

“I’m about to fuck this tight little ass of yours, I want you to beg for it Zelina, I want you to beg for this fat cock to pound that little Latina ass!”

Zelina knew there was no turning back now so she took a deep breath looking back at him with her signature evil smile and screamed out;

“Please fuck my tight little ass with your big cock!”

Once Mike heard that he slammed his cock into her ass in an instant, getting half of it in there in one fell swoop. Mike then quickly grabbed her long red and black hair, wrapping it around his hand pulling it far back enough, so they were now making hard eye contacts causing Zelina to lift her head and scream at the top of her lungs as his girthy member was now halfway in her tight Latina ass. Once in there, Mike stood there for a moment enjoying the feeling of his cock already being halfway in her ass and pushing more of it in little by little before he was almost fully in he began thrusting his cock in and out of her ass slowly. Zelina could only moan and look up at the lights as Mike thrusted into her. She started to feel pain but not from the length of his member but rather it’s girth, she felt her little ass get stretched out more and more with each slow thrust. As Mike’s thrusts continued he started smacking each of her ass cheeks harder and harder

“Oh yeah! I bet you like getting that nice smacked like this don’t you fucking slut!”

As much as she didn’t want to admit Zelina enjoyed each hard smack to her cheeks;

“Yesss I love getting my ass spanked while I’m getting fucked”

Their moans were almost in synch as Zelina’s ass started to loosen up and once Mike took notice of that he acted like a rabid animal in heat and started thrusting fast and hard into her like there was no tomorrow. With her ass already wet from his tongue as well as the slow thrusts Mike was no able to slid his girthy member in and out of her like nothing. While Mike felt like he was in heaven Zelina was feeling the opposite, her once sacred hole that no one had ever fucked before she and her now-husband were married was now getting ravaged by an out of shape store owner. She grabbed onto each side of the table as tight as she could as her perky tits rubbed against the cold metal table and rock hard abs were slammed into the table with each thrust her warm and tight ass squeezed his cock while his massive balls slapped hard against her wet pussy causing her body to shake and shiver more as it went on. This all started as a negotiation for Zelina, trying to get this figure for her collection but now she’s bent over a table in a filthy managers office as Mike kept thrusting harder and her moans started slipping out

“Mmmmm ahhhh fuck!”

After hearing that, it spurred Mike to keep going

“Oh yeah! You’re loving this fat white cock in your little Latina ass aren’t you! Mmm yeah I bet you’ve had tons of white cocks inside your ass to get to the top”

Zelina didn’t want to respond but her lust spoke for her

“Fuck I’ve never had any cock in my ass before besides my husband, but even he doesn’t have a cock like yours. Mmmm” followed by a wink and lip bite.

Zelina went back to her moaning as it got louder but lucky for her they were the only ones in the store so she got bolder and her moans got even louder and as they continued fucking her ass got looser and causing her juices started to leak onto his now inflated nut sack giving him a tingling sensation. A sign for Mike that he didn’t have much longer but there was more he had in store for her.

Zelina’s mind started going blank as she could only think about the cock that has now stretched her ass out completely. Mike continued pounding Zelina like this for a few minutes longer before he stopped thrusting for a moment leaving his cock still deep in her ass. He then let go of her hair allowing Zelina to finally catch her breath but only for a few seconds as Mike placed his arms around her legs and lifted her, he now had her bouncing on his cock as she put an arm around his neck to hold onto as he resumed his thrusting from before but now his thrusts were causing her body to bounce;

“Oh my fucking god! Mmmm ahhh” were the only words coming out of her mouth as she felt his balls slap harder against her pussy lips. As this went on Zelina’s body was acting on its own as she placed a hand on her pussy and began rubbing it, starting slowly she rubbed it in circles but Mike’s thrusting caused her to go faster almost immediately, she then turned her head to face Mike as her pussy rubbing quickly went into her fingering herself

“Mmmm yeah that’s it play with your pussy baby.”

Mike’s encouraging words fueled her as the sounds of her fingers going in and out of her pussy got louder she began to shake as a sudden orgasm hit Zelina like a freight train.

“Mmmm! Fuckkkk!!! I’m cumming!!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!!”

Her sudden orgasm caused her ass to tighten up on Mike’s cock, even more, he felt his cock struggle to not blow his load yet and once her orgasm subsided he prepared himself for his next plan. Mike turned around and placed his office chair behind him he then fell back onto it with her still in his grasps but this time he raised his arms and put her in a Full Nelson hold with her legs up in the air he then leaned back in the chair giving Zelina a perfect view of his massive cock still stretching her out before he resumed his thrusting one last time.

Mike was now in more control of Zelina than he was before, the only thing she could do was watch and moan

“Ohhh fuckkkk! Yes! Please fuck my little Latina ass more” her eyes rolled back again and again while her wicked smile returned and after hearing her, Mike obliged and kept thrusting harder and harder, the sounds of their bodies smacking against one another filled Mike’s office and thanks to an accidental press of the speakers button on his desk the entire store was now filled with the sounds of Zelina moaning and screaming

“Oh my fucking God! I love your fat cock so much ahhh!”

As Mike continued thrusting more sweat began dripping down his body as well Zelina’s soaking her already torn bodysuit and Mike’s lower half, their bodies smacking against one another got louder as it went on and Mike never let up thrusting into her. Zelina’s mind was already broken and her body was already following suit as it began tightening up around his cock, she knew was coming next but couldn’t muster up the words

“Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhh!'' with their sweat mixing in with her pussy juice, Mike felt like he was finally ready to blow and once he felt her vice like grip on his cock again it pushed him to his breaking point. His thrusting still fast Mike let Zelina know what was coming

“Mmmmm I’m gonna fucking cum deep in your little fucking ass you slut, so get ready!”

Her mind already lost she spoke the only words she could

“Fuckkkk Yesss fucking fill me up, fill me up with your hot cum, fuckkkk!”

With one last hard thrust, Mike got as deep as he could as he unloaded a stream of thick cum deep inside Zelina as she came again immediately after him letting out the highest pitched scream she had ever let out, a scream that could be heard throughout the store and even outside of it. Her eyes rolled back again as the rest of her body shook hard due to both massive orgasms, after a few minutes staying in Mike’s hold and once his cock was done filling her up his arms loosened up allowing Zelina to get back on her feet but only for a moment as her body was lifted off of his now flaccid member.

Creating a popping sound as she dropped to the floor slowly both Zelina and Mike were breathing heavily but Mike was far better off as he got to see the famous Latina wrestler laying in front of him with his cum leaking out of her gaped ass like a hose. After both were able to finally catch their breaths and a few moments of silence Mike broke it

“Wow you definitely deserve that figure now after that, it’s all yours”

He then went and got the figure from the case and handed it to her along with some tissues to clean herself up as much as possible

“Thank’s I really needed these but what am I gonna do about my outfit? It’s been torn to shreds”

Mike got up and left only for a minute before coming back with a very large shirt;

“Here you go I think this will help you at least get home.”

Zelina was relieved as she put the shirt on that fully covered her sweaty and cum filled body, she was heading for the door before she turned around to Mike and said

“I have some more figures so I’ll send the names to you so feel free to share my number with anyone you might know who has them.”

After one last wink and blow away kiss, Zelina was out the door and back in her car on her way back home, once there she quickly ran up the stairs to take a quick shower, her husband still wasn’t home so she placed her phone beside her bed and got in, after a couple of minutes of scrubbing her body clean of all the sweat and washing her hair, she stepped out wrapping a towel around herself and heading to her bed where she got a text message from Mike it read

“I know a guy that’s got a couple of the figures you are looking for, here’s his number so give him a call but he’s an even tougher negotiator than me so good luck” followed by a winking emoji.

After reading that Zelina got her signature evil smile back on her and a lip bite as well as the hunt for those other figures just got even more interesting.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 12:49:26 AM by Greyboy26 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA