Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 23: Melissa Fumero  (Read 6740 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 23: Melissa Fumero
« on: December 28, 2022, 01:44:28 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 23: Melissa Fumero

I stood on the sidewalk in New York City and listened as Melissa Fumero spoke to me on the other end of the call.

"Chase? You there?"

"I am. What can I do for you?" I asked

"Well... you're a photographer so..."

"Sorry, trying to be funny. So I assume you spoke to Ed about a shoot?"

"Yes I did. He said you were here in New York. Are you still?" Melissa asked

"As of right now, I am. Where and when?"

Melissa sounded somewhat nervous. "M...my apartment at 4:30 tomorrow okay?"

"Sure. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just... I'll see you tomorrow. I'll send you the address. Okay?"

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I hung up and wondered why Melissa sounded nervous as I walked back to Christina's apartment.

I unlocked the door and went in. "Christina? I'm back."

"Welcome home, Mr. Photographer." Christina stepped into the room. She unfastened her robe and it dropped to the floor, revealing her naked body underneath. "Mommy needs you in the bedroom."

My eyes locked onto her bare ass as I followed her to the bedroom. She turned around and said "Oh my, Mr. Photographer, what's that in your pants?"

I pulled my jeans off. Christina grabbed my cock and started sucking it.

"Fuck yes baby..." I moaned.

-------3:30 the following afternoon-------

I woke up in bed alone but heard Christina in the other room. I checked my phone and saw the text from Melissa with the address to meet her at.

"Got it. See you at 4:30." I replied. I got up and felt pain in my back. I walked into the bathroom and found my Oxycontin bottle. "Hmmm running low. Gotta get a refill" I said before I chucked three pills down my throat.

"Baby, you've been taking a lot of those pills lately. Is your back really that bad?" Christina asked as she came into the bathroom.

"Jesus Christ, Christina! You say that every time I take one! I'm fine!" I yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at me, asshole! Excuse me for fucking caring about you!" Christina screamed back.

"I got hit by a speeding taxi! I'm gonna be in fucking pain!" I walked to the liquor cabinet and poured myself a glass of scotch.

"You started crossing the street because you thought you saw your goddamn ex that you're OBSESSED WITH!!!" Christina yelled. She saw the bottle on the counter  next to me. "Oh what? Gonna drown your sorrows with booze on top of pills now???"

Something in me snapped. I whipped around and threw the glass at the wall, narrowly missing Christina by inches.

After a short silence that felt like an eternity, I moved closer to her and said "Christina, I..." I noticed a little cut on her cheek that was starting to bleed.

"Don't you have a shoot to get to?" Christina said quietly.

"Baby, I'm..." I started to apologize.

"Don't. Just...just go to work and...we'll...we'll talk when you get home." Christina said with tears in her eyes.

I went into the bathroom, found my Oxycontin bottle and, after swallowing two, stuck it in my jacket pocket. I called in a refill on the prescription and came out of the bathroom to see the bedroom door closed. I put my ear to it and heard Christina crying.

"Baby?" I said quietly.

"Just go away, Chase! Please!" She cried.

I sighed, popped another two pills, grabbed my camera bag and headed out the door to Melissa's apartment.

About 15 minutes later, in the middle of a high from the pills and still thinking about Christina, I arrived at Melissa's apartment building and found her sitting in her car outside. Wearing a leather jacket over a shorter orange-red dress that perfectly displayed her legs, she looked stunning. I felt the familiar stirring in my boxers begin.

Melissa looked up and saw me. "Chase?"

"That's me." I said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Before we go inside, I think we should get a couple shots here with you in the car."

"Great!" Melissa smiled and posed. I started snapping away.

An hour later, Melissa and I were upstairs in her apartment's bedroom. I snapped one more picture and said "Alrighty then, I think we've got it, Melissa."

Melissa smiled. "Great! You know Chase, as far as shoots go this was a breeze!"

"Glad I could make it enjoyable for you." I said.

Melissa came closer to me. "Now about these...these rumors I've heard..."

I sighed and asked "Rumors about post-shoot...activities?"

Melissa's cheeks reddened with embarrassment. "Yeah, those rumors. Are...are they not true?"

I said "Yeah they're all true."

"Good..." Melissa pulled me into a kiss.

"Don't worry." I whispered. "No one will ever find out about this."

"Good. Because David would kill you."

I realized why Melissa had been so nervous. "David would be your husband?"

"Yeah." Melissa said as she started undressing. When she stood in front of me completely naked, she said "Like what you see, Chase?"

"Goddamn right I do!" I said as I quickly pulled my clothes off. As my cock popped out of my underwear, Melissa's eyes widened.

"Damn, Chase! You might be bigger than David..." Melissa knelt in front of me and started sucking me.

"God..." I moaned. Her blowjob skills rivaled Christina's, which were stellar. Neither held a candle to Taylor's though.

Melissa released me from her mouth, got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder. "Get inside me NOW!"

"As you wish!" I said as I slid into her wet pussy and started thrusting.

Melissa's eyes widened. "Oh my fucking God! You're DEFINITELY bigger than David!"

Hearing that triggered something in me. With one hand, I grabbed a fistful of Melissa's long, dark hair and pulled it. With the other, I smacked her ass.

"AAHHHH! DO IT AGAIN!!!" She yelled.

I raised my hand and brought it down on her cheeks harder over and over, leaving her ass covered in red handprints.

Melissa looked over her shoulder at me and said "We don't have much time left. Lay down. I want to ride that thick cock of yours!"

I laid down and Melissa slid down onto my cock. "Brace yourself, boy!" She said as she quickly started riding me.

"Fuck!!!!" was all I could say as I laid there and watched the beautiful actress riding me with all she had.

I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her pussy. "FUCK YES CHASE!!! MAKE ME CUM PLEASE!!!" Melissa screamed as her pussy gushed all over my cock.

I rolled her onto her back and kept going. "HARDER!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!" Melissa moaned beneath me.

I felt my cock start throbbing. "Fuck, Melissa I'm gonna cum!!"

"Cum inside me!" She moaned. "It's okay! I'm on the pill."

"FUUUCCCKKK YESSSS!!!!" I roared as cum shot out of me into Melissa's hole. I collapsed next to her and gasped for breath. "Holy shit, that was amazing." I panted.

Melissa sat up. "Well, I told you better brace yourself, boy."

I could not stop myself. "'Better Brace Yourself, Boy.' Title of your sex tape!"

Melissa glared at me for a second then started laughing. "Really? You actually said that joke?!"

I started laughing too. "Yeah, I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine so I couldn't resist. I'm sorry!"

We dressed and Melissa walked me to the door. "Thanks for today, Chase. It's, uh, been a while since David and I..."

"I understand. It's okay. You're not the first married woman who's said that to me." I said.

I took the pill bottle out of my pocket and chucked the last three pills down my throat. Melissa noticed. "You okay?"

"Yeah just...pain from an accident I was in a few weeks ago." I said as I felt the pills kick in.

Melissa opened the door and kissed my cheek. "Thanks again for today, Chase. I might have to book another shoot with you next time I'm in L.A."

I smiled. "Just give me a call. See you soon."

Melissa smiled again and closed the door. I walked back down to the street and flagged down a taxi. I started to text Christina that I was on the way home and my phone rang.

"Hello?"

A woman's voice said "Is this Chase the photographer?"

I couldn't quite place the voice but she sounded familiar. "Yes it is. Who am I speaking with?"

She said "Good. I finally got ahold of you. My name is Jessica Chastain..."

To be continued...

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 23: Melissa Fumero
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 11:31:28 AM »
Short, but good. I like how Chase is a bit of a trainwreck right now. That's some good character development to see he is on a downward spiral.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

diamond_luv

Re: Pin Up Chapter 23: Melissa Fumero
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 12:20:47 PM »
Another new name in the index.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA