Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Best Served Hot and Sticky (Amouranth)  (Read 15262 times)

MourningSun

Best Served Hot and Sticky (Amouranth)
« on: January 24, 2024, 03:28:01 PM »
Disclaimer - It goes without saying that this is all fantasy.

MF, Oral, Sex

Best Served Hot and Sticky

Kaitlyn Siragusa, better known by her nom-de-voyage Amouranth, sat at her dressing table, her petite, curvy frame reflected in the mirror. The redhead ran a brush through her luscious locks and smiled. Tonight was the night she would change lives- not just her own but the lives of countless children in her hometown of Houston. She let out a deep breath, feeling a mix of nervousness and anticipation coursing through her veins.

Tonight's event was an online streaming auction for a local children's hospital, and Kaitlyn had decided to put herself up for bid. The prize? The opportunity to spend the night with her. Of course, she would make sure that the sex was consensual and that the winner was someone she was comfortable with. But she knew that her fans would be willing to pay top dollar for the chance to be with her. And with all the money going straight to charity, she couldn't think of a better way to give back.

Plus, it was a not-so-subtle way of getting back at her soon-to-be ex-husband, Nick. Truth be told, that was one of the main reasons she was doing this. What better revenge than allowing a fan to have their way with her, whilst Nick wanted her back.

“Fuck him.” she thought as she prepared herself for the event. “Let him see what he is missing.”

As the clock ticked down to the start of the auction, Kaitlyn took a deep breath and smoothed out the tight black outfit she would be wearing for the event. It showed off her ample curves and left little to the imagination- just enough to get their blood and bids flowing, not enough to get her kicked off the stream.

The live stream began, and Kaitlyn sat before the camera, her heart racing as she waited for the first bid. The chat window was filled with messages from her fans wishing her good luck and promising to bid high. The anticipation was palpable, and she could feel the energy in the chat room building with every passing second.

As the bids started to roll in, Kaitlyn couldn't help but feel excited. The first bid came in at an astounding five thousand dollars and only went up from there. The amount kept climbing, and she lost track of the numbers. Clearly, her fans were willing to pay whatever it took to have her all to themselves for the night.

Time seemed to slow down as the bidding war raged on, but eventually, there was a brief pause in the action. Kaitlyn held her breath, her heart pounding as she waited for the next bid. The anticipation was almost unbearable. And then, finally, the chat lit up with a new message. Someone had upped the ante by an astonishing one hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars.

The chat was silent momentarily as if everyone was holding their breath in disbelief. Then, almost as if they were all sharing a sigh of relief, the tension began to ease.

Kaitlyn was overwhelmed by her fans' generosity and grateful for the opportunity to help the children in need. But most of all, she felt a deep sense of pride. She took pride in herself using her platform for such a noble cause and in her fans for showing her just how big their hearts really were.

The final bid had come in at an astonishing seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and Kaitlyn couldn't help but feel tears welling up in her eyes. She knew that this money would make a real difference in many young lives and that her efforts had not been in vain. She took a moment to compose herself, wiping away a stray tear before flashing a radiant smile at the camera.

“Guys. I don’t know what to say except thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I’m truly blessed to have fans as amazing as y’all are,” she paused momentarily, composing herself. “And I’d like to announce that I will match the money from the winning bid. DbXoK1567, congratulations! You have helped raise over a million dollars for the Children's Hospital here in Houston! I can’t wait to speak to you later and meet you in person! Thanks again, guys. You are the best fans in the world!”

Two Weeks Later

David Binder, the auction winner, was a bit of a mystery to Kaitlyn. She had seen him in the chat room during the event, messaging her support and encouragement throughout the evening. But she had no idea that he would end up being the highest bidder. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of person would be willing to part with such an exorbitant sum of money for a single night with her.

When David finally arrived at the luxurious hotel suite reserved for them, Kaitlyn was not surprised by his appearance. He looked even more nerdy in person than she thought he would. His curly brown hair was messy and unkempt, and he wore glasses that magnified his big, innocent eyes. He wore a crisp button-down shirt and khaki pants that were too baggy. His eyes almost fell out of his head when he saw what she was wearing- an incredibly tight black leather dress.

"Hi there..." he said, his voice soft and hesitant. Should I call you Amouranth or…Amo…or?"

“I’ll let you decide.” Kaitlyn smiled warmly, trying to put him at ease. “After all, it’s your night.”

She led him into the living area of the hotel and gestured for him to sit down while she poured them both a drink from the bar. He watched her intently, gawking at her incredible body. She handed him the drink and sat close beside him, crossing her legs as she clinked glasses with him and took a sip from her drink.

“It's so nice to finally meet you. Thanks again for your incredible donation. You have no idea how much it'll mean to the kids at the hospital." she gushed.

David smiled shyly in return, his cheeks flushing slightly. "Well, I'm just glad I could help somehow. You're... you're really amazing, you know. The things you do for them.”

"Oh, David, you're making me blush. It's not me; it's the fans. They're the ones who really make a difference. They're the reason I can do all of this."

The chemistry between them was palpable as they settled into the suite and chatted a little. David fidgeted with his glasses, adjusting them repeatedly, while Kaitlyn played with the hem of her dress, twirling it around her fingers. They knew what they were there for, but neither was sure how to proceed.

Finally, David made the first move, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. The gesture caught her off guard, and she felt her cheeks flush with surprise and pleasure. Before she could process what had happened, his lips pressed against hers, and their bodies sank into each other's embrace.

Their lips parted briefly, only to reunite in a deep, hungry kiss. Kaitlyn could taste the desire on his tongue, the sweetness of his lips. She could feel his erection pressed against her, and the thought of it inside her made her quiver with anticipation. Since she had met Nick, she’d never been with another man. She hoped David wouldn’t disappoint her, or that she would disappoint him.

As they continued to kiss, Kaitlyn reached down to unbutton David's pants. Her fingers trembled with excitement as she struggled to undo the first button and then the second. She gasped when she finally revealed his enormous cock, twitching and hard as steel. It was longer than she had ever imagined and incredibly thick and veiny. She slid her hand around it, feeling it throb and pulse in her hand.

David moaned in response, his hips moving instinctively against her hand.

"Amo..." he whispered, and she could feel the heat from him as he lay back, offering her easier access to his incredible manhood.

Without another word, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. The head of his cock brushed against her lips, and she opened wide, engulfing him as deeply as she could. He tasted salty and sweet, and she could feel the veins pulsing beneath her tongue as she began to bob her head up and down. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, guiding it into her throat.

David shuddered as he leaned back and closed his eyes. She could feel the tension building in his body, and she picked up the pace, sucking harder and bobbing faster, determined to make him come. His hips bucked wildly, thrusting deeper into her mouth, and then, finally, he let out a long, hoarse cry, his seed erupting onto the back of her tongue. She drank every drop of his sperm, savoring the taste of him.

When he finally pulled away, he was gasping. Kaitlyn smiled up at him, her lips damp with his cum, as she licked his penis seductively. He shuddered as his super-sensitive cock head jolted from the feeling.

David's gaze met hers, and he leaned down, pressing his lips to hers in a tender kiss, undoing the clasp at the back of her dress. She stood up and shimmied out of it, standing naked before him, before taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom.

They collapsed onto the bed, and she helped him out of his shirt. David was in a frenzy for her, needing her badly. He kissed all over her body, sucking and licking everywhere. His touch sent shivers of desire through her body, and she moaned a little, playing with her nipples. He moved in between her legs, revealing her wet, pink folds.

Kaitlyn closed her eyes, feeling his warm breath on her sensitive skin. She held her breath, anticipating the feel of his lips on her. She felt his soft kisses trail up her inner thigh, then his tongue, which dipped inside her, teasing her clit.

Her body squirmed on the bed as his tongue continued its relentless assault on her sensitive flesh. His hands held her hips, steadying her as he expertly licked and sucked. She moaned his name, her hands gripping the bedsheets. He licked her deeper, harder, driving her wild with desire. She was so close, the pleasure building inside her, ready to explode.

He shifted upward, his lips finding her entrance. She felt the heat of his breath on her as he teased her, and then, with one swift movement, he thrust his tongue inside her. She cried out, the sensation sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. His tongue moved in a steady rhythm, fucking her with expert precision.

Kaitlyn felt herself growing closer and closer to the edge, her body tense with anticipation. His hands moved up to cup her breasts, massaging and teasing her nipples, sending sparks of pleasure all over her body.

With a final, forceful thrust of his tongue, he brought her over the edge. She cried out his name as her body convulsed. He continued to lap at her, enjoying the taste of her as she came down from her high. When she finally calmed, he crawled up her body, their bare skin pressing together, his massive erection rubbing against her wet folds.

"Are you ready for this?" he whispered, his voice husky with desire.

Kaitlyn nodded, her heart racing in anticipation. As he positioned himself between her spread legs, she couldn't help but marvel at his size. He was much larger than any man she'd been with before, and she knew he would fill her completely.

His hands gripped her hips, steadying himself as he slowly thrust forward, pressing into her tightness. She cried out in pleasure as he stretched her more than she’d imagined possible.

With each thrust, he seemed to grow bigger, filling her. She met his rhythm, their bodies moving together in pure, unadulterated passion. His skin was hot against hers, and she could feel every inch of him buried deep inside her. He started to pick up speed, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he drove into her harder and harder.

His hands gripped her hips, guiding her body to meet his, their skin slick with sweat. She urged him deeper, wanting to feel him so deep inside her she could feel him everywhere. The bed creaked beneath them as they moved together.

With each thrust, she felt a burst of pleasure and pain so intense it made her see stars. And then she came, a brilliant explosion of absolute ecstasy that overwhelmed her senses. She let out a loud, shrill cry of pleasure, her eyes closed tightly as the atomic shockwave of pleasure exploded throughout her body. He groaned loudly as he felt her all around him, his chest vibrating against her breasts, and he drove into her relentlessly. She could feel him getting closer, feeling he was going to come inside her, and it only made her want it more. She cried out again, grabbing onto him tightly as she came a second time, her body quaking around him.
He followed her over the edge, his body tense as he let go, thrusting deeply inside her one last time. His grip on her hips tightened, his thrusts slowing as he emptied himself into her. They lay there for what seemed like an eternity.

Kaitlyn couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be this close to him, to have his size filling her up. She ran her fingers over his back, and she sighed happily. She could feel the aftershocks of their passion still pulsing through her, the remnants of their shared climax making every nerve-ending tingle. She felt his warm cum deep inside her and shivered a little, holding him closer.

As they lay there together, their bodies recovering, she could feel his erection, still partially hard, pressing against her hip, and the thought of it filling her again made her shiver with anticipation.

Kaitlyn slid her hands down his chest, wrapping them around his thick prick. She gave it a squeeze, feeling it jump in her hand, and then took it into her mouth, sucking gently. He let out a groan deep in his throat, and his hips began to move involuntarily, pressing deeper into her.

She worked him expertly, her tongue dancing around the head of his cock as she sucked. He urged her to take more of him, and she happily obliged. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, the taste of both of them on her tongue. She could feel his desire growing, pulsing against her lips, but she needed him inside her again.

She paused, her lips still wrapped around the tip of his cock, and looked up at him. His eyes were closed, his face flushed, his chest heaving with each labored breath. She smiled, releasing his cock from her mouth with a pop. Kaitlyn straddled him, positioning herself over him, and slowly lowered herself down. His thick length slid inside her, stretching her, filling her completely. She let out a moan as she took him all the way, feeling him pressed against her cervix.

She began to move, rocking her hips back and forth, her breasts bouncing up and down. His hands gripped her hips, guiding her movements, his eyes locked on her face. She leaned forward, their bodies in perfect harmony, her breath mingling with his as they found rhythm. They kissed as they fucked, their tongues entwined.

They lost themselves in the heat of the moment, fucking each other hard. Kaitlyn planted her hands on his chest, her nails raking, as she cried out in pleasure. She felt her pussy clench tightly around him, her body trembling with the force of another explosive orgasm. He thrust harder, his hips slamming into hers, and then he let go, his body tensing as he came inside her.

Kaitlyn collapsed onto him and buried her face in his neck, inhaling the sweet, masculine scent. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, his fingers tangled in her hair.

They lay there, their breathing slowly returning to normal, the heat beginning to dissipate from their skin. Kaitlyn sighed with contentment, reveling in the afterglow of their lovemaking. She had never felt this good with any man before.

Twice, he regained his erection after that. Twice more, they had fucked with incredible intensity until they both had collapsed exhausted into each other’s arms.

When they finally stirred, the sun was high in the sky, casting a warm, golden light across their naked bodies. Kaitlyn stretched lazily, arching her back and stretching her arms above her head. She felt deliciously sore, every muscle in her body reminding her of the passion of the previous night. She glanced at David, his chest rising and falling gently with each breath, his features softened by sleep. She reached out a hand to touch his cheek.

He stirred at her touch, his eyelids fluttering open. He smiled up at her, his gaze lingering on her lips before traveling slowly down her body. "Morning," he murmured, his voice husky.

"Did you sleep well?"

She smiled back, running her fingers through his hair. "Better than I ever have." She leaned in to kiss him, their lips meeting in a tender, lingering embrace.

They lay together for a while longer, enjoying the intimacy of their connection. Kaitlyn traced patterns on David's chest with her fingertips, feeling the play of muscles beneath his skin. He shifted slightly, rolling onto his side to face her.

David guided her onto all fours. His hands moved lower, parting her legs as he positioned himself behind her. She felt his massive hardness press against her entrance, and then he pushed forward, slowly penetrating her.

She let out a moan as he filled her, feeling him stretch and fill her completely. He began to move, thrusting deep and hard, his hands gripping her hips. The bed creaked beneath them, and their bodies collided together. Kaitlyn arched her back, throwing her head back as she reveled in the sensation of being ridden by him. She felt her orgasm building, the familiar tension coiling tight in her belly.

As it grew closer, she could feel every inch of him inside her, every movement sending a wave of pleasure and pain washing over her.

He sensed her impending climax, his thrusts growing harder and faster. His fingers dug into her hips, holding her firmly in place as he drove deeper, seeking the spot that would send her spiraling over the edge.

Her body arched, her back bowing as she cried out his name. Her inner muscles clenched around him, milking his length in a wave of pleasure that rippled through her. He felt himself on the brink, his own release imminent, but he gritted his teeth and held back, pounding into her incredible body until she came again. And so did he.

His thrusts became erratic, each one driving him deeper as he emptied himself inside her. Kaitlyn felt his warm, sticky seed spill into her, filling her up completely. She collapsed onto the bed, spent and satisfied, her body still quivering from the force of her orgasms.

David followed her down, catching her in his arms. He rolled onto his back, cradling her in his embrace. They lay there together, their bodies still joined, the warmth of their skin mingling in the room's cool air.

She smiled up at him, her eyes shining with affection. "You know," she said softly, "You really are the most incredible lover I've ever had."

He laughed, rolling onto his side to face her. "I'm flattered you think so," he replied, running a hand through his hair.

She then had an idea- something that would get her fans talking but equally enrage Nick.

She smiled up at him, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief. "You know, I have an idea," she said.

David raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

She nodded, a sly grin spreading across her lips. "I've been thinking... Maybe I should take some selfies of me lying near your, you know...” she gestured between his legs. “You know, to show my fans that we actually did sleep together last night."

He laughed, amused but a little wary. "And why would you want to do that, exactly?"

"Well," she said, twirling his hair around her finger, "it's not like I could post a photo of us together, because I don’t want to show your face. But if I just take a picture of me lying next to your... well, you know..." She trailed off, blushing a little. “It’ll prove to my fans that we had sex.”

He sighed, resigned to her whims. "Fine," he said, relenting. "But only if you promise to keep my face out of it. "

"You're the best!" She smiled broadly and planted a wet, sloppy kiss on his lips. She slid her hand around his cock and jerked him off until he was as hard as a rock. Then, with a wink, she began positioning herself in the camera's frame.

David watched with amusement as Kaitlyn expertly angled her phone to capture the perfect shot. She moved closer, her lips brushing against the tip of his erection, and then pulled back, her face millimetres away from it. He felt a surge of desire course through him as he watched her take another photo, her tongue darting out to tease the head of his cock.

She continued snapping selfies, each one more provocative than the last. Her tongue swirled around the head of his penis, and then she took another photo, this time with her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft.

She put the phone down and concentrated all her attention on his cock, her cheeks hollowed as she took him deeper into her mouth. She looked up at him, a playful glint in her eye.

David groaned, unable to resist the sight of her. He reached down, fondling her tits, and began thrusting into her mouth. Kaitlyn moaned around him, her tongue dancing against his skin as she took him as deep as she could. Her hand found its way between them, and she began rubbing her clit in time with his thrusts.

David felt himself getting closer, the pleasure building inside him with every stroke of her tongue and every squeeze of her fingers. He could feel the heat coursing through his veins, the muscles in his thighs tense and ready to release.

As he neared the brink, he tensed, gripping her hair tightly as his hips bucked wildly. He let out a hoarse cry, his body shuddering with the force of his orgasm. Kaitlyn took him deeper, her throat working as she swallowed his cum, every drop. She continued to suck and stroke him even as he softened, her lips moving in a slow, sensual rhythm.

Finally, he pulled her away, their bodies still tangled together. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to catch his breath. "Wow," he gasped. "That was... incredible."

Kaitlyn giggled, a satisfied smile spreading across her lips. "I know, right?" She rolled off him and lay next to him on the bed. "I can't wait to see you again. This was amazing."

"You want to see me again?" he asked, looking surprised.

"Of course I do!" Kaitlyn giggled. I had so much fun last night and this morning. You're incredible, David." She rolled onto her side, propping her head up on her hand.

David blushed, feeling both flattered and a little embarrassed. He hadn't expected her to want to see him again so soon. "Well, I had a great time, too," he admitted. "I mean, you're incredible.”

They lapsed into a comfortable silence, both lost in their own thoughts. Kaitlyn reached over and took his hand, giving it a squeeze. "I'm glad we met, David," she said, her voice soft.

Kaitlyn reluctantly pulled away from David, promising to message him later. She showered quickly and dressed, her mind still reeling from the incredible night she'd shared with him. As she left the hotel, she couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation about the future.

When she got home, she headed over to her computer and logged into her OnlyFans account, her fingers trembling with anticipation.

As she uploaded the first photo, a thrill ran through her body. It showed her lying with her head on David's chest, her hand wrapped around his erect cock, the head millimeters from her lips. She had a sultry, sexy look on her face, a look of pure lust.

She took a deep breath and began typing out her caption:

"Morning, boys. Thanks again for all the love! Here's a little something to keep you satisfied until our next encounter..."

She paused, thinking about how to thank her “mysterious benefactor” before adding:

"And a special shoutout to @DbXoK1567 for making last night and this morning extra special. You're a very BIG dream come true! xxx Amouranth."

Her heart raced as she hit the "post" button, eager to see the response from her subscribers.

And from Nick.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, pixidragon, spence, Cheogh, Sorale21, thewildcard

Viri

Re: Best Served Hot and Sticky (Amouranth)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 12:28:51 PM »
Hot as fuck.

thewildcard

Re: Best Served Hot and Sticky (Amouranth)
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 12:09:17 AM »
Your writing is awesome

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA