Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 16: Kate Winslet  (Read 12486 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 16: Kate Winslet
« on: June 01, 2022, 12:58:08 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is fantasy. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up 

Chapter 16: Kate Winslet

--------Tuesday afternoon---------

I stood outside Taylor's London house in surprise. Kate Winslet was on the other end of the call.

"Hello? Mr. Chase?"

I turned on the charm that Lily James had liked earlier. "Yes, Ms. Winslet. I'm here. What can I do for you?"

"Are you still in London?" Kate asked.

"For the foreseeable future, I am. I assume you're interested in a shoot."

"Indeed I am. I've seen your work with Taylor Swift and Reese Witherspoon. I've wanted to do a shoot with you for a while. I was about to book a flight to the States to find you but I got a call from Greg telling me you were in town."

"How did you get my...oh right. He gave it to you. Well the studio is at 45 Downing Street. What time will work for you?"

"Is 4 tomorrow afternoon okay for you, Mr. Chase?"

I sighed. "That's perfectly fine, Ms. Winslet. And just so we're clear, Chase is my first name."

Kate chuckled. "I know. Just being polite. See you tomorrow!" She hung up and I groaned. "I hate it here..."

I walked into the house and heard crying from the living room. I ran in and saw Taylor sitting on the couch holding and trying to comfort a crying Sophie Turner.

"Soph, it's gonna be okay. I'm here."

Sophie cried "I had no idea who else to go to. You're the only one I could think of that would understand." She wiped tears away and saw me. "Sorry, Chase."

I got what happened. I looked at Taylor and said "Mr. Perfectly Fine at it again?"

Taylor nodded. Back in 2007 or 2008, she had dated Joe Jonas, who was now married to Sophie. Somehow in that time span, Taylor and Sophie had become good friends. Hell, Taylor had even knitted a couple blankets for Sophie and Joe's daughter.

Sophie looked at me. "Hey Chase? Any chance you could catch a flight back to LA, kick Joe's ass, then come back here? I promise I'll make it worth your while. Pleeeeaaaasssse???"

"As enticing an offer as that is, Sophie, I'm kinda tired. Rain check?"

"What happened, babe? Lily wear you out?" Taylor laughed.

"Actually, a little. I'm gonna shower and try to get some sleep." As I walked down the hall toward the bathroom, I heard Taylor and Sophie talking.

"What did you mean 'Did Lily wear you out?" Sophie asked.

"Oh did I not tell you? Well, you know how Chase does all these photoshoots? It started with..."

I showered and then collapsed into bed. My phone buzzed with a text from Carly Pearce, my...mistress, I guess? I had not only been keeping my relationship with Carly secret from Taylor, I'd paid for Carly's flight over to London because I didn't know how long I'd be in London. 

"Miss you, baby boy. See you tonight?" The text read. A topless selfie came in with it.

I groaned quietly and replied "not tonight, baby girl. I'm sorry."

"Ugh, fine. Why'd you even fly me over if you're not going to try to see me?" Carly replied.

"I have a shoot tomorrow at 4 pm. I'll come back to the house, shower and rest up then I promise I'll try to come see you tomorrow night. Okay?"

"Okay, I guess. See you then, baby boy."

"See you then." I replied and set my phone down as I drifted off to sleep.

--------Tuesday afternoon---------

I woke up at around 3 pm after a night of Titanic dreams. I got dressed and grabbed my camera bag and walked into the living room where Taylor was sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked up. "Hey sleepy head! About time you wake up!"

I grinned. "Yeah. Still not used to the time change thing. Sophie okay?"

"She's gonna be. She got a room at the Savoy and she's gonna stay there. Plus I made a couple calls..." Taylor winked at me.

"Taylor Alison..."

"Chase William..."

I sighed. "Did you do what I think you did?"

Taylor giggled. "Maybe..."

I rolled my eyes and kissed her. "Off to work. See you later, love."

I got in a taxi and the driver took off to the studio. As we drove, I thought "Taylor set up a shoot, I know she did. But it's Sophie freaking Turner..."

The taxi driver pulled up outside the studio. Kate was standing outside waiting for me. Wearing a white jacket over a low-cut top that displayed her cleavage perfectly and a black skirt, she looked gorgeous. I felt my cock start coming to life in my jeans.

I approached her. "Ms. Winslet, I'm Chase."

Kate smiled. "Nice to meet you...and it's Kate."

"Well, Kate...shall we go in?" I held the door open and Kate walked in. 

"Such a gentleman, Chase." Kate smiled.

"That's just my Missouri country boy roots." I smiled back

"Handsome and sweet. Your girlfriend is a very lucky lady."

I blushed. "Well thank you, Miss Wins...Kate. Ready to get started?"

Kate struck a pose and said "Ready if you are, Chase."

I grabbed my camera and said "Great! Let's go."

After 90 minutes and four outfit changes, I snapped one more picture and said "Okay, Kate. I think we've got it!"

Kate, now wearing a black lace nightie, approached me. "Oh...I don't think so, Mr. Chase. See, I've heard rumors about you..."

I set the camera down. "Oh? So those stories have crossed the pond?"

"They have indeed." Kate came closer to me and lowered the straps on the nightie. It fell to the ground and I looked her nude body up and down. 

"Damn..." was all I could say.

Kate smiled. "Now..." She kissed me. "I want what I've heard about..." She unfastened my belt and yanked my pants down. My hard cock sprang out and her eyes widened.

"Oh my, Mr. Chase. What am I going to do with this?" Before I could say anything, Kate leaned forward and took me into her mouth and started sucking slowly.

"Oh God Kate..." I moaned.

"You haven't seen anything yet, boy!" Kate said as she built up speed and deep-throated me. She looked up at me and said "Fuck my mouth."

I was surprised. "What?!?!"

"You heard me, boy! Fuck my mouth, skull-fuck me, whatever you wanna say but FUCKING DO IT!!!"

I grabbed a fistful of Kate's hair and started thrusting into her mouth. "This what you wanted?"

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAAAAH!" Kate gagged on me. She looked up at me. "Is that all you've got?!?! I said SKULL-FUCK ME, BOY!!!"

"TAKE THIS!!!!" I yelled as I thrust into Kate's mouth as hard as I could.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAAAAH!!!"

My cock started throbbing. I pulled out of her mouth and roared "FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" as cum shot out of me onto Kate's face.

Kate laughed. "Couldn't hold back, huh?" She got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me. "You better not be done, boy! I need that cock in me NOW!"

"Fuck no I'm not..." I said as I stroked my cock back to life. I got behind Kate and slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck yes Chase! Fuck me!" Kate moaned.

I raised my hand in the air and brought it down on Kate's ass hard. "You like that?"

"Fuck yes I do!!! Again!!! HARDER!!!!"

I smacked Kate's ass harder over and over until my hand was stinging and her ass was covered in red handprints.

Kate suddenly thrust her hips back into me. I lost my balance and fell on my back and in a flash, Kate was on top of me riding my cock.

"I bet you thought I was going to let you have control, didn't you?" Kate grinned down at me as she bounced up and down.

"Actually yeah. Fuck..." I moaned.

"Think again, Chase!" Kate said as she dragged her fingernails down my chest, scratching me as she rode me. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her pussy hard. 

"Fuck yes Chase! C-CCC-CUMMINNNNGGGGGG!!!" Kate screamed as her pussy tightened around my cock and started releasing her juices all over me. 

I felt the throbbing feeling in my cock again. "Kate, I'm gonna..."

"Gonna what, Chase???" Kate moaned, still riding my cock like it was a bucking bronco.

"Gonna...CUMMMM!!!!!" I moaned as cum shot out of me into Kate.

"YESSSS CHASE!!! THAT'S WHAT I WANTED!!!" Kate yelled as she came all over my cock again. She leaned forward and laid on my chest for a moment as we caught our breath.

The realization of where I had cum suddenly hit me. "Uh, Kate? Are you..."

"I'm on the pill. Don't worry. You won't have a bomb to drop on Miss Swift in a few months if that's what you're worried about." Kate kissed my cheek and got up. 

As we dressed, I asked her "How did you know I was dating Taylor? I never mentioned her once."

Kate replied "Oh, Greg mentioned it when he and I spoke about a shoot. By the way, she's okay with you doing this? The post-shoot trysts?"

"Yeah. Her one rule is that I always come home to her after the shoots. Also...you clearly knew about that. How?"

Kate grinned. "Let's just say...for a woman as small as she is, Reese has a big mouth."

"Goddammit, Witherspoon." I said as we walked outside and I opened Kate's car door for her.

Kate got in and rolled down the window.  "Chase? Would you like to come to my house for round two? Maybe...in the pool?"

"Why? So you can let me drown like you did Leo DiCaprio? No thanks!" 

Now it was Kate's turn to say "Goddammit. I'm never gonna live that film down, am I?" We both laughed. "Need a ride home?" Kate asked. I got in and gave her the directions.

A few minutes later, she pulled up outside Taylor's London house. I got out and thanked her for the ride.

"Well...you gave me a hell of a ride today, Chase. By the way, would you mind if I told my friend Holly about you? She's looking for someone to take some new photos of her."

"Sure." I said. "Just have her call Greg at the Vogue office."

"Great!" Kate smiled. "I'll talk to her. See you soon!" She drove away.

I pulled my phone out and texted Carly. "Just got back from the shoot. Need to shower and rest up. Give me about an hour, baby girl."

"Can't wait, baby boy!" She replied. 

I started typing a response to her but Greg called and interrupted. I answered "What's up, Greg?"

"I just received a couple phone calls. One from Miss Swift about a friend of hers then the other was from the friend."

"I think I know who the friend was..." I said.

To be continued...

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, Dexter07

Blocboy VC

Re: Pin Up Chapter 16: Kate Winslet
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 04:43:08 AM »
Nice job. Carly honestly is making a pretty entertaining villain.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 04:31:35 PM »
Some interesting story beats here, curious to see you follow up on them!  Another great chapter!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 04:44:59 PM »
Nice job. Carly honestly is making a pretty entertaining villain.

I'm not intending her to be a villain. She and Chase have genuinely fallen for each other but he's going to have to decide who he loves more: Taylor or Carly
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 02:10:11 AM by Jesse90 »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 08:02:29 AM »
Nice work, sorry I am so late leaving you feedback. I like the choice of Kate Winslet, she hardly has any stories.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

diamond_luv

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 09:29:10 PM »
Always liked Kate. Looks like you have another man entering the series lol

Viri

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 12:01:27 PM »
Seeing Kate Winslet's name on here has reminded me of Titanic.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA