Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Log: Melissa Benoist  (Read 3796 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Log: Melissa Benoist
« on: June 08, 2022, 07:29:22 PM »

(For the purpose of this story Cptnstrwrs is a fictional character  I created based on my user name. Obviously the events of the story are fiction and never happened.)

Cptnstrwrs couldn't believe his luck when he found out that he won a one on one photo op with Melissa Benoist at the local Comic Con. He had been a fan of her TV show Supergirl for years and while she wasn't his first choice for a celebrity photo op he realized he'd be stupid to turn down this once in a lifetime opportunity. His excitement quickly turned to irritation when, after almost one hour, Melissa was nowhere to be seen. Even Maya the photographer was beginning to get a little frustrated. Not that Cptnstrwrs minded, watching Maya pace back and forth. She was short and curvy, wearing a pair of Jean shorts that looked two sizes too small, straining against her enormous ass. The small black tank top she wore offered a amazing view of what had to be at least C cup breasts, squeezed tightly together by the thin fabric. Several times she had stopped her pacing to rummage through her bag, inadvertently giving Cptnstrwrs a first hand glimpse of her impressive cleavage. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail that ended just below her shoulders. Just as it looked like Maya was about to call it quits Melissa burst into the room frantically. "Sorry I'm late," she blurts out, a worried look on her face. Cptnstrwrs can't help but notice that she's wearing the Supergirl costume from the TV show, the one with the short skirt and knee high boots that he loves.
        "Don't worry about it," Maya grumbles as she begins to set up her camera. "What's her problem?" Melissa whispers, looking nervously at Cptnstrwrs. "I think she's upset you were a little late," he answers. "I didn't mean to be. It takes forever to get this costume on, especially with no one to help me put it on," Melissa exclaimed, glancing over to make sure Maya didn't hear her.  "Okay, everything is ready. Let's get this over," Maya growls. She locks the door and walks back to her camera. The next twenty minutes feel like an eternity as Melissa and Cptnstrwrs pose for dozens of photos.
         Cptnstrwrs watches Maya as she snaps picture after picture, her eyes locked on Melissa. If he didn't know better Cptnstrwrs could swear by the way she was staring at her that Maya found Melissa attractive. Her expression changed as she finished up, Maya's earlier irritation replaced by a look of... disappointment? Cptnstrwrs' thoughts were interrupted as Melissa breaks the silence. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize again for being late. I feel really, really bad. I know you both probably have somewhere else to be right now," she says. "Don't worry about it. I should apologize too. I shouldn't have gotten so angry before. It's unprofessional," Maya replies softly, her eyes looking downward as her face reddens slightly. "I'm a huge fan of yours and when you didn't show up I thought you had cancelled, and that's why I got upset," Maya says. "Wow. Thanks a lot. The best part of this job is when people let me know how much my work means to them. It makes all of this worth it," Melissa replies as she begins to blush as well. As the two women start to make small talk, a totally crazy idea pops into Cptnstrwrs' head and he decides to go for it. "This whole experience has been great but I think I know a way we can make tonight even better," he grins. Both women are now looking at him, confused looks on their faces, as Maya asks, "What's that?"
         Well here goes nothing Cptnstrwrs thinks to himself. "Well it's obvious that Maya has a crush on Melissa, and I think both you ladies are pretty hot. What do you think about having a threesome right here, right now?" Cptnstrwrs asks, a sly grin on his face. For a split second the looks of shock on both women's faces makes him start to panic, hoping that they don't run off and report him to convention center security. Before he can says anything Maya races to the door, reaching for the handle. Cptnstrwrs braces for the worst, surprise hitting him like a brick wall when Maya says, "I'm in. Just wanted to make sure the door was locked. Don't want any unwanted interruptions once we start." Relief pours over Cptnstrwrs, especially when Melissa finally speaks. "Why not? You've both been great and I still feel bad about being late. I think this will more than make up for that. And if I being 100% honest I think Maya is pretty cute too," Melissa replies, a huge smile on her face. "Alright, let's get things started then," Cptnstrwrs says.
         Melissa is the first in action, removing her cape and laying it on the ground next to her. She slips her top over her head, revealing the red bra she has on underneath. As she reaches for the waistband of the skirt Cptnstrwrs lightly grabs her wrist. "Leave the skirt and the boots on," he laughs. They both turn around to see Maya standing there, already undressed, only wearing a strapless black bra and skimpy black thong. She smiles at the two of them nervously, an arm across her breasts, the other hand between her legs in a vain attempt to cover herself up. "You don't need to be embarrassed. You've got a great body," Melissa says, giggling. Maya lets her arms fall to her side as she slowly approaches them. The women both turn and stare expectantly at Cptnstrwrs. He gets the hint, lifting his shirt over his head, then bends over and  removes his shoes. As he stands the two women move closer to him, Maya unbuckling his belt and Melissa unzips his pants.
         His pants fall to the floor, leaving just a pair of black boxer shorts. To Cptnstrwrs' surprise it's Maya whose the first to act. She slides a hand into the opening in the crotch of the shorts, fumbling around until she gets a grip on his cock. She lightly strokes it for a moment before pulling the boxer shorts down, Cptnstrwrs stepping out of them. Melissa is the first of the women to end up topless, removing her red bra to reveal her small but perky tits. Maya slowly removes her bra, her enormous breasts tumbling out, finally free from the tight undergarment. Both women also take a few seconds to quickly slip out of their panties, revealing Melissa's hairless crotch and the neatly trimmed landing strip between Maya's legs. "Melissa why don't you lie down on your back," Cptnstrwrs instructs her. She complies, giggling as she lies on the floor. "Now you go sit on her face," he tells Maya. She just looks at him nervously for a few seconds before Melissa says, "Get over here. We don't have all day." Maya does as she's told, lowering herself until her pussy is inches away from Melissa's face. Wrapping her arms around Maya's legs, Melissa buries her face deep in Maya's pussy, Maya letting out a loud whimper.
         Cptnstrwrs circles around, positioning himself in front of Maya, whose still moaning and groaning as Melissa eats her out. He stares at Maya expectantly and she quickly gets the hint. Maya leans forward, wrapping her lips around the tip of his dick and starts sliding her head up and down the length of his shaft. Cptnstrwrs groans as she begins flitting her tongue all over his now rock hard member. She pulls herself off of his dick, a string of spit trailing behind. Taking a breast in each of her hands Maya squeezes them together, and leaning forward she begins to tit fuck Cptnstrwrs. As Maya slides her giant tits up and down his cock Cptnstrwrs knows he won't last much longer. Luckily for him Melissa knows what she's doing down below and suddenly Maya arches her back and screams, "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Cptnstrwrs watches in amazement as Maya orgasms, her thighs pressing in on either side of Melissa's head as the brunette's whole body shakes in pleasure.
         Maya lifts herself off of Melissa's face, the Supergirl actress gasping for air, as Maya practically passes out on the floor next to Melissa. Maya rolls over to face Melissa and in a blur begins to lick her juices off of Melissa's face. Melissa giggles and grabbing Maya's face pulls her close and the two women make out for a few minutes while Cptnstrwrs watches. He occasionally strokes himself as the women continue to make out until he can wait no longer. "Come you two. Cut it out. I want in on this action. Which of you wants to fuck me first?" Cptnstrwrs asks.  The women finally pull away from each other, both a little upset that they were told to stop. "I will," Melissa declares, her excitement clearly obvious. She crawls over to the chair where Cptnstrwrs is sitting, resting her chin on his lap as she grins at him. "Are you going to be faster than a speeding bullet?" Melissa giggles. Cptnstrwrs answers her question by placing his hands on her hips and spinning her around so her back is to him. "Nope. I can go all night baby," he growls sensually into ear. "Get on your hands and knees," he orders. Melissa obeys without any hesitation. Cptnstrwrs kneels down behind her, spreading her asscheeks with his hands. "I might not be faster than a speeding bullet but tonight, just for you I'm going to be more powerful than a locomotive," he laughs before plunging his hard member into her waiting pussy.
           "Fuck, you're so wet," Cptnstrwrs says, a shocked look on his face. "Yeah I know," Melissa laughs. "Something about going down on girls really turns me on," she continues, a sly grin on her face. But that's a good thing in this case. Her pussy feels so tight around his cock that he couldn't imagine how he'd ever fuck her if she wasn't this wet. He leans forward, gripping her hips tightly, and begins fucking Melissa doggy style as hard as he can. "Oh fuck! He's so big!" Melissa cries out. She moans and groans as he picks up speed, his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust. "Fuck me harder Captain! Please! I want to cum so bad!" Melissa begs. "If that's what you want," Cptnstrwrs replies with a grin. He slides his hands up the sides of her body, cupping her small breasts in his hands, squeezing them gently while rolling her hard nipples between his fingers. After just a few more hard thrusts Melissa's had enough, letting out a loud wail as she orgasms. Her body quivers, her tight walls squeezing Cptnstrwrs' cock as she cums but somehow the Captain is able to ride out her orgasm. He pulls out of Melissa and she lets out a moan, a sad look on her face. He looks over at Maya, sitting just a few feet from Melissa and Cptnstrwrs, her hand between her legs, rubbing furiously.
         Cptnstrwrs stares deeply into Maya's brown eyes as he asks, "You going finish yourself or do you want the real thing?" Maya blushes, sheepishly trying to break his gaze. "I want the real thing," she replies, her voice barely louder than a whisper. Cptnstrwrs sits down on the floor, patting his lap saying, "Then come and get it." Maya gets up slowly, obviously trying to not seem as eager as she is to fuck him. She swings one leg over him, lowering herself down until her body is only inches from his. Cptnstrwrs grabs her by the hips, slowly moving Maya back and forth, his dick rubbing against her wet pussy lips. Maya groans, picking up speed as she continues grinding against him. She leans in, stopping inches from Cptnstrwrs' face, whispering into his ear. "I want you inside me," she growls seductively.
         Cptnstrwrs grins slyly at her. "I was thinking the same thing," he says, reaching between his legs, grabbing his cock in his hand. Maya slides a hand between her legs, using her fingers to spread her lower lips open. The brunette positions herself over Cptnstrwrs' cock and begins to lower herself towards his waiting cock. Cptnstrwrs can't wait, and grabbing her hips he pulls Maya downward quickly, his cock beginning to stretch her walls as he enters her. They both groan as Cptnstrwrs' fully enters her, Maya's large, but firm ass slapping against the Captain's thighs as she slowly begins rocking up and down on his erection. Maya picks up speed, going faster and faster until she's practically bouncing up and down on his cock. "Ugggh! Fuck! I'm so close! I need to cum so bad!" Maya cries. "Me too," Cptnstrwrs grunts from beneath her. He snakes a hand between their bodies, rubbing Maya's swollen clit as rides him. Another few times bouncing up and down is all Maya can take. She lets out a scream as she cums, Cptnstrwrs pulling her against  him, her huge breasts crushed between their bodies.   Her pussy squeezes the dick inside with a deathgrip, her walls spasming wildly and finally Cptnstrwrs reaches his limit. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming," he grunts, shooting his load deep between the brunette's legs. Maya whimpers as the small geyser of semen is pumped into her, trembling as her orgasm begins to subside.
         Cptnstrwrs pulls out of her, a thin trail of cum following behind. It falls off his now semi-flacid member, landing on Maya's thigh. Maya rolls onto her back, panting heavily. "Oh my god. That was so hot," Melissa exclaims. She quickly moves into the space between Maya's legs, licking up the stray cum in a long, slow movement. Maya giggles as Melissa drags her tongue up her leg, starting by her knee, ending just inches from Maya's freshly fucked pussy. Melissa laps up a few tonguefuls of the cum that's slowly oozing out of her swollen love hole before climbing on top of the busty brunette. She kisses Maya several times before gently sticking a finger in the brunette's mouth. Maya gets the hint and opens her mouth, thinking Melissa is going to slip her tongue inside. To both the surprise of Maya and Cptnstrwrs, Melissa lets the large wad of cum slide off her tongue and fall right into Maya's open mouth. Maya doesn't hesitate, swallowing the cum without a second thought, even going so far as to lick Melissa's face clean after she's done. A stunned Cptnstrwrs stares in silence for a few seconds before saying, "I hope next year's Comic Con is this exciting."

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Captain's Log: Melissa Benoist
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 02:41:19 PM »

Pretty good stuff. I love a good photography affair. Nice work with the titfuck.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA