Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 4 (Christina Hendricks)  (Read 52211 times)

Cadeauxxx

Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 4 (Christina Hendricks)
« on: December 12, 2022, 11:54:58 AM »
Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 4
Starring: Christina Hendricks

Themes: Big Tits, Mystery/Suspense

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This series is dedicated to Psylent21. The idea and celeb choice were his. If you would like your own series with your celeb of choice and ideas written by me, check out my Patreon.
Before reading this chapter, I strongly recommend going back and reading Pt. 1, Pt. 2 and Pt. 3.

Los Angeles, California

Another morning, another day of sunlight pouring into the window from beyond the pulled back curtains. No shades blocked the incoming sunlight that lit up the texture pattern on the floor and walls. Christina Hendricks had found herself waking up earlier than usual for the third consecutive day. After spending the first three nights at the hotel in the company of men, she needed time to herself. Waking up in her own bed was better than opening her eyes to find the men gone when they should have been resting beside her. The Miracle Light Inn had proven to carry comfort within its elegant walls. Simply put, her body needed rest after three consecutive nights of one-night stands. The actress was not disappointed whatsoever with how relaxing the hotel had become after isolating herself from the venues of entertainment.

Toby, Hunter, Bobby, and Phil. Four names that she could not forget. Each and every one of them had given her much pleasure on the first three nights of her stay with memories she did not want to forget. The only thing that bothered Christina was always waking up to find them gone the next morning. After her threesome with 'the twins', she awakened in their room with Bobby and Phil nowhere in sight. No different from Hunter and Toby, they left her behind to wake up alone after a hard night of fucking. She found that behavior to be rude, but Christina was satisfied with her last one-night stand. Her first threesome was a wild experience and something she would never forget. When she first entered this hotel, never did Christina think she would be experiencing the sexual thrills she felt that she had missed out on back in her married life.

If there was one thing she learned from that night, it was that she was not too old to indulge herself in such erotic desires. Christina was enjoying the fact she could play up her status as a celebrity and sex appeal to seduce younger men. She felt differently about all the men so far. Only Toby was worth a second thought after the sex was over. There was something about him that she liked, beyond the way he handled himself in the bedroom. Christina was not too impressed by Hunter, who had more of a fixation on her buttocks rather than her world-famous busty chest. As for the twins, she left feeling that they were a true duo. Nothing was a coincidence with them, as they so thoroughly handled her together like a team. There was no doubt in her mind that the two of them had handled other women before her. The two men showcased a level of expertise in how they handled her.

These men were lucky to bed her, Christina reminded herself. Four lucky residents at the Miracle Light Inn had come and gone. For the next three days, she wanted to take a break from these lustful adventures. She had wiped enough cum from her breasts and face for three consecutive nights, only to wake up with all the men gone the next morning. A break was needed from the fun she had been having, so Christina took it upon herself to relax in her suite. The first day, she went over the contract deed and finally signed her name over the line. With that out of the way and on record, she had to make a phone call to her agent, Tom. It had been several days since they last spoke when he dropped her off at the hotel. At the time, Tom claimed he was busy and could not engage in a long conversation. Normally, they would discuss things for hours as friends.

Without Tom willing to talk, Christina thought about socializing with the only person so far in the hotel she considered a friend. Miss. Joan was likely busy with her boutique shop, so in order to drop by, Christina wanted to help her business. Yesterday she stopped by for a conversation. The women discussed a number of things for an hour, leading Christina to decide to order a number of custom dresses. It was easy for her to write a check for several hundreds of dollars to show gratitude towards Joan's handwork. A whole new wardrobe was now commissioned, leading to specific measurements and choices of undergarments. The old woman would need at least a week to manufacture the dresses and other outfits, but Christina was patient. While there, she decided to buy a one-piece blue dress that was on display.

For the past three days, Christina wandered the elegant halls of the residential building. The longer she stayed at this hotel, the more she became certain that there was something else hidden in this place. There was something odd about long corridors that went to dead ends. The one thing Christina could not shake out of her mind was when she stumbled across a staircase behind a locked steel door. She remembered when she first saw it, but as the days went by, her mind wandered. The more she thought about it, Christina was convinced it had to be some kind of grand staircase, but why behind a locked door? Yesterday she made a quiet trip down the long halls, retracing her original footsteps when she first discovered it. The door was still locked, but Christina felt brave enough to grip the cold steel bars and gaze beyond. One path up, another down. She was certain it had to be a grand staircase on second viewing.

Nothing out of the ordinary had caught her attention through the days. No women dressed in black leather dominatrix costumes, no collars or chains. Christina still could not shake the odd feeling she had that something was going on in this hotel behind what was presented to her. The residency building alone seemed so mysterious, beyond all the glitz and glamour of the vintage style interior decorations. Maybe she was wrong, but Christina could not shake the feeling that there was something hiding in the shadows. Was it a secret lifestyle among the residents? Who could it be? That was the better question, leading her to consider who was really in charge of this hotel. As her mind wandered and Christina became more curious, she decided to go poke her nose around the offices. Or at least the one in the residential building.

Whether there was another office beyond this building, Christina did not care. She found the place in the main lobby after following a butler down a hall leading to a service door. The black door had a diamond-cut window with gold letters below that stated 'Employees Only'. On second glance, she did not see any security cameras down the hall, so Christina felt daring enough to sneak beyond that unlocked door. She was introduced to another short hallway leading to a maintenance room for the workers. Off to the left was another short hallway that expanded into a large office room. A ceiling fan was spinning from high above, but her eyes fixated on the black walls with matching doors. Each of them had a stained glass window, complete with the office name hanging in gold letters, but it was one specific door she fixated on to the left. The gold letters spelled 'Security', but the name plaque was too small for her to read.

"May I help you?"

The voice of a woman caught her by surprise, prompting Christina to turn around. She smiled, laughed, and tried to play it off as if she had become lost and wandered down the wrong hall. The woman stood there in a black skirt and white button-up shirt with only the first two buttons undone to reveal a hint of cleavage. The way her long brunette hair was fixed up and that cold look in her blue eyes was enough to give Christina flashbacks to her time filming Mad Men. Whoever this woman was, she was not amused by the excuses Christina made to go beyond a door with a sign that clearly read 'Employees Only'. In the distance, a man with grey hair poked his head out, gazing forward, but he appeared almost as a blur. Christina was embarrassed as she turned around and left the room through the door she came in. A journey back to her own suite was in order.

All in all, nothing looked out of the ordinary from the office room. To the naked eye, it appeared like any other office in a hotel. But still, this was not enough to satisfy Christina's interest. If only she could ask someone, anyone if they too felt strange vibes around this place. Once again, she found herself thinking about Toby. He would have the answers she was seeking, but where was he? Not since her first night at the hotel did she see him. Of all the four men she encountered through the nights, none of them could captivate her like that young man. Christina knew he was out there somewhere. Maybe she would reunite with him tonight. That was the least she could think of as the hours passed and she found herself journeying back to the music lounge for another night out. Would this one end like the first three nights? Only time would tell.

A different band was present tonight. Christina remembered her first time entering the music lounge to see a Jazz band performing. Tonight must have been Blues Night, or so she was led to believe. A trio played electric instruments on stage, consisting of guitar, bass, and drums. The guitarist was a young looking man, possibly in his late twenties, with long black hair and a slim body beneath his brown leather jacket and denim blue jeans. A large hollow-body guitar was strapped around his body, but apart from the sunburst finish, Christina was not paying attention to it. He sang with a southern drawl. The band played slower songs to set the tone for a more moody atmosphere in the room. She was not paying attention to the words spoken or the tempo of the music. This was simply background noise to her.

Laughter was audible in the distance, but Christina paid no attention to the noise. Her eyes scanned the room, hoping to spot something unusual, as she had during her previous visit to the music lounge. So far tonight, no women in collars, nor anything strange that caught her eye. She sat with her legs crossed, fishnet stockings covering them to match with her black high-heel pumps. The one-piece blue dress she wore tonight was different from the custom-made one Miss. Joan supplied her with. This one had a brighter silk with blue linings, glimmering in the low lights. Spaghetti strings hugged her shoulders, dipping below to reveal her heavy cleavage. Christina took great pride in her buxom body and status as a Hollywood sex symbol. After the first three nights of playing seductive games, her confidence was at a level she had never felt before.

Once again, Toby was on her mind tonight. She did not come to the music lounge to listen to a blues rock trio play a slightly more heavy rendition of old standards. The band had talent, but they were a little too hard for Christina's taste. As her curious eyes wandered across the room, she raised a glass of Jerry Walker to her lips, taking a long sip. The music lounge appeared to be empty, with the exception of four men huddled near the bar and some other couples spread out among the tables. All the men at the bar had their backs turned to the band, laughing among one another through a conversation. The lonely feeling was not eating her up yet, but the slow tempo blues was starting to have an effect on her state of mind. Not wanting to get lost in the music, Christina glanced towards the door to see two familiar faces.

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes as Bobby and Phil entered the room. They were dressed in white button-up shirts and black slacks. Like the night at the movie theater, they entered together. Did they guess she would be here tonight? That was one question Christina pondered. They did not immediately gaze in her direction, so she was unsure if they followed her. Maybe they were trying to play it cool, as they stepped forward and began to walk side-by-side. Bobby was the first to catch sight of Christina in the distance. He smiled in her direction, watching her set the glass back down. He turned to his friend, and then they both smiled and waved. She did not return the gesture, appearing unamused at their presence. They walked towards her table, both grinning as Bobby was the first to greet her.

"Good evening, Christina."

"Hello, boys."

Christina hoped the tone of her voice was enough to tell them they were uninvited, but Phil simply chuckled. The young man flashed his teeth and spoke up.

"That was a wild night we had. We were wondering what you thought of us."

There was no better time than now for Christina to tell them how she truly felt. She grinned and nodded.

"Oh, really? I'm sure you would love to know, but only after you leave a woman to wake up alone the next morning."

Their smiles dropped. Christina scolded them again.

"What was that supposed to be? Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am?"

The term may have gone over their heads, given the stunned expression on their faces. There were many things Christina could scold them for, but she did not want to go too far. In the end, she did enjoy their threesome. Another man stepped between them in a black pinstriped suit, tall with shiny grey hair.

"Evening fellas."

As the man spoke, Bobby and Phil turned. They stepped aside, turning around to offer a slight entrance for the third man, who was now smiling at Christina. She recognized this older man's face from her first night at the hotel. He had the same dark beard with a touch of grey. This was the first man who took a shot at her before she met Toby. If she recalled correctly, his name was Brent, and Christina had not forgotten his rudeness from that night.

"Oh hey, boss."

Bobby addressed the man as his superior. Christina sat back, watching this interaction. The older man turned to Phil and spoke.

"Give the lady a break. I don't think she's in the mood to deal with you two clowns tonight."

The twins did not utter another word. They hung their heads and left the table, walking away as if they had been dismissed entirely. The man turned around, offering a friendly smile to Christina.

"Sorry those two idiots are annoying you. How are you doing tonight, Miss. Hendricks?"

His greeting came with a flash of his teeth in a smile before his eyes dipped below at her heavy cleavage. Christina found it funny that he was showing manners after her first night at the hotel when he came off brash and arrogant. She offered a smile before replying.

"Hello, are you looking to take their place and test my patience too?"

He grinned, flashing his teeth while quirking his eyebrows up at her.

"It don't take much for the twins to aggravate the piss out of someone. Believe me, I know."

She chuckled at his remark. He may not have been the man she wanted to see tonight, but Christina saw no reason to reject his company. She was curious as to why one of them referred to him as boss.

"Go on and have a seat. I'll let you join me."

The expression on his face told her that he was surprised by her welcoming hand. Brent did not even have to ask if he could sit. Christina sat back, watching him pull a chair out and sit across her right side. A silver watch shined from his left wrist. Christina noticed another shiny piece of jewelry with an oddly shaped ring on his left pinky. The band had shifted into another song, with the singer blazing his way through a fury of notes to begin a solo. Brent seemed distracted by her cleavage. He was unable to maintain eye contact, causing Christina to grin smugly.

"So, why did Bobby call you boss? Does he work for you?"

Her question had made him raise an eyebrow before slowly nodding.

"Yeah, he works under me. They both do, actually. I'm Brent, by the way."

Hearing him utter his name was enough for Christina to know Toby was honest with her when they spoke of this man.

"I'm the security chief of this hotel."

Surprised by this admission, Christina smiled.

"Oh, really? That's interesting. I met a young man earlier this week who said he worked security."

Brent nodded. His dark eyes never gazed away as he appeared to be studying her.

"I know who you're talking about. Toby, or one of the clowns I just made scramble?"

Her lower lip fell as Christina was shocked. The twins worked in security? That seemed unbelievable. She could not imagine either of them in such a job.

"You mean, Bobby and Phil work security as well?"

He shook his head.

"No, they work maintenance, but I have them do a few things for me here and there."

Maybe this was the right person to ask in regards to Toby's strange disappearance. Through the days and nights gone by, Christina figured she would have encountered that young man by now. On the other hand, a man who worked in an office at the hotel may have the answers she wanted in regards to the strange feeling of this place. Could she trust Brent to have a conversation up close and personal? That was the only question that prevented her from asking so far.

"I met Toby here."

"I know."

His quick reply had cut off her speech, but Christina carried on speaking after a pause.

"You wouldn't happen to know where he's at? I haven't seen him in several days."

"He's on leave for a family emergency. He'll be back soon."

Christina was surprised by his statement. She clearly remembered what Toby had told her about his issues with his family back home. Brent had no reason to lie, she thought to herself. If Toby worked under him, he would be the person to know. She chose not to push him for the details, instead looking disappointed before he spoke again.

"You like that boy, huh?"

Letting out a sigh, Christina was hesitant to answer that question. Brent grinned, flashing the front row of his teeth. After a few seconds passed, she quietly nodded.

"Yeah, I guess you could say I do. I find him charming."

"Toby might be charming, but he is still a boy. He isn't a man yet."

He focused his eyes on her face, leaning forward in the chair. Brent cleared his throat and spoke again.

"I think you need a man to show you a good time, not a boy."

A predictable statement, judging by the smug grin on his face. Christina was not sure how to respond at first. Before her stay at the hotel, she did not have a preference for younger men. Someone like Brent could certainly keep up with her stamina. She knew from the look in his eyes, he wanted her.

"And what's it to you? Do you think you've got what it takes?"

Brent nodded slowly.

"Let's just say I have enough experience under my belt to play rodeo with a woman like you."

"You don't strike me as a cowboy, dear."

He laughed at her remark.

"And you don't strike me as a cowgirl, but you do have that Hollywood attitude."

That comment made her grin with pride. Feeling more relaxed now, Christina was ready to ask some questions about the hotel but not to give away her curiosity.

"Since you're the head of security, mind if I ask you a little something?"

With a nod, he answered back.

"Go on, I'm listening."

She let out a sigh. Christina was unsure where to begin with her questions since she was unsure if she could trust him. At the same time, she was convinced that it could not hurt to ask certain things.

"Do you ever find anything unusual around this place?"

"Unusual? What's that supposed to mean?"

Sighing again, Christina thought twice about elaborating in her speech. After glancing away from his face for a moment, she returned her gaze and replied.

"I don't know. It's just something about this place. I... I've come across halls that just go nowhere. Dead-ends with no doors or paths leading anywhere."

Brent leaned back, smiling and nodding as she carried on speaking.

"And a master staircase that is locked."

His eyebrows raised for a moment as he smiled. The man appeared to be impressed with her words.

"So you've seen the locked staircase, huh? You're quite the explorer."

"A nosy one, if you want to call me that too."

Her words made the man laugh. Christina sat back, her eyes never glancing away as she awaited his answers.

"I can tell you why you're walking down dead-ends. This hotel was rebuilt on the foundation of an old building. The walls are concrete, and it was cheaper to work over some areas instead of tearing them down."

He paused to curve his lips into a smile.

"As for the stairwell door, well... That depends on how bad you wanna know what's down there."

Christina sighed, almost pouting.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's a secret to everybody. If you really wanna know, I'm the man you need to impress."

Still smirking, Brent pointed his right hand thumb back to his chest.

"Not some boy like Toby."

So there it was, Christina thought to herself. She knew Brent was telling the truth since he had a major job at the hotel. Toby, Bobby, and Phil were merely workers from how he spoke. If anyone had answers to her questions, it was this man. She knew what he wanted. Brent would have taken an easy pass at her that first night if not for Toby stealing her attention away. Back then, she would not have thought twice about this man, but tonight had different circumstances. Her inquisitiveness could not be contained. The more Christina thought about it, this was likely her only chance to learn what was beyond that locked door. After the first three nights of one-night stands, she felt bold enough to take on this man. Slowly curving her lips into a seductive smile, Christina nodded to him.

"Maybe you're right. I need a man tonight."

She exhaled, playing up her seductive side that was begging to be unleashed now. All Brent did was smirk as he began to rise from his chair.

"You'll have to step into my office then."

"Of course. Since you're the man, you can lead the way."

With a grin, Christina could not help herself. She had to tease him before rising up, ready to leave with her half-empty glass of whiskey still on the table. Brent wasted no time heading for the day, knowing she was walking directly behind him. There was no need to tell him about her short adventure into the offices recently. Christina thought to herself that the door she seen(saw) leading to the security office must have belonged to him. Would he be taking her through the same hallway or another route? She kept her thoughts to herself as they left the music lounge. Hopefully, that woman she encountered in the office would not be there tonight. The last thing Christina wanted to see was those cold eyes glaring back at her. She did not need another Mad Men flashback tonight.

"Will we be alone in your office?"

Her question prompted a nod from Brent, though she could not see his face move while walking behind him.

"Yeah, you're lucky I have a key, cause it's usually locked down by this time of night."

Thank god, Christina quietly thought to herself. She did not want to be face-to-face with that older woman again. Brent walked her through the lobby, taking a turn opposite from the elevator. They went through a short hallway after a door, and then he opened a door leading to the offices. The lights were off, with only lamps spread out in the room to illuminate the darkness. Christina quickly learned that the office space had a different entrance from the one she had entered before. Brent led her to the security office door she remembered studying. He turned around, grinning, as he opened the door and invited her in first.

"Come on in, Miss. Hendricks."

Rolling her eyes at him, Christina smirked.

"Oh, please. I'd prefer it if you simply called me Christina."

"Now we're getting on a more personal level."

His response made her giggle. Brent stepped in behind her and shut the door. The room was dark until he walked over the desk and activated two large lamps that sat next to it on either side, illuminating the room. Her eyes wandered around the office, noticing the empty space he had. A book shelf across the room seemed oddly out of place. The desk itself was a large dark wooden piece with a black leather chair behind it. On the left side of the desk was a white padded chaise lounge chair. It stood out from the dark brown wallpaper and overall look of the room. Behind the desk was a large, portrait-sized frame with a black mask hanging on it. This piece of art caught her eye as it seemed out of place.

"Want some wine or maybe some whiskey to get started?"

Brent's voice snapped her back into reality. Christina turned around, shaking her head at him.

"No need. I'm better at this when I'm sober."

He chuckled, watching her place her hands at the front of his chest. Christina's big blue eyes gazed at him. Brent cupped her chin with his right hand and leaned in to kiss her lips. It was a short peck of the lips. He pulled away before she could sink her tongue into his mouth. For him to reject a deeper kiss was unexpected for Christina. She watched him loosen his jacket before removing it and slinging it across the room onto a wooden chair in the back. He stood in a white button-up shirt, revealing his muscular arms slightly, but Brent did not bother unbuttoning the shirt. The shiny metal of his watch gleamed through the dimly lit room from his left wrist. He shifted his hands to a large brown leather belt, holding his pants up. Christina responded to this action by loosening the straps of her dress, quietly pushing it down to begin undressing.

After the one-night stands earlier in the week, Christina was confident to wear something underneath to excite a potential man like him. The dress fell to the floor, revealing her voluptuous form covered in lacy black lingerie. Brent fixated his eyes on her curvaceous body, staring at her breasts that were slightly elevated from a push-up bra. The fishnet stockings ran up to her thighs, complete with a garter belt that measured just below her belly button. A thong covered her pussy, but she could tell Brent's eyes were more focused on her large tits than anything else she currently had to offer. In an attempt to distract him, Christina pulled the thong down to reveal her wet shaved cunt. She then turned around to bend over and reveal the full size of her buttocks. Christina's eyes gazed up at the mask hanging behind the desk, looking through the eyes as she heard Brent softly sigh.

"Turn around. You forgot to take something off."

Christina let out a sigh. She expected Brent to at least compliment her ass, but he seemed to have other ideas in mind. When she turned around, she noticed he had quietly removed his shoes and unbuckled his pants far enough to reveal a pair of red boxers underneath. His hands were currently busy unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke again.

"Lose the bra."

"All you had to do was ask."

Reaching behind her back, Christina tightened the bra, then loosened it to give her breasts a slight bounce as the lingerie piece came undone. She pulled it away, dropping the bra to the floor as his eyes enlarged at the sight of her massive breasts.

"Damn. I knew they were big after seeing them on TV for years, but..."

Brent paused as Christina pushed her hands over her breasts, hiding her nipples as she rubbed them together to playfully tease him.

"But what? Too big for you?"

She teased him before falling down to her knees, not giving Brent the chance to touch her breasts yet. Her words may have been snarky, but Christina was confident enough to use her breasts on him as weapons of lust. It did not matter how big his cock was; she could easily smother it, but not quite yet. She still had to get his boxers off. Brent pulled his shirt off, revealing a hairy but muscular chest. This was a stark difference from the younger men she had slept with earlier in the week. With a grin across her lips, she grabbed the front of his boxers and tugged them down to free his semi-erect cock. Christina wasted no time grabbing it with her right hand. He seemed pretty large already in her hand. Maybe he was a shower not a grower. As she bit down on her lower lip, she pumped her hand up and down, stroking until she had his shaft at full size. Her eyes slowly widened and mouth opened at the sight of his length growing.

"What was that you asked me? Too big for you?"

He was almost mocking her from the tone of his voice alone. Christina had slowed her hand nearly to a halt as her big blue eyes gazed up to see the smug grin across his face.

"It's huge."

"Yeah, I know. So is it too big for you?"

If he was not taunting her seconds before, Brent surely was pushing her buttons now. Christina exhaled while sliding her fingers down to the base of his shaft. The length alone was intimidating, certainly putting the young men before him to shame through size. Swallowing her breath, she pushed the head to her lips and kissed it. Eager to begin sucking, she gazed up at his eyes again as she pushed his cock into her mouth. The smile had faded from his face as Brent carefully stepped out of his boxers. Christina moaned a muffled sound, then closed her eyes as she began to bob her head up and down.

"Yes, that's it. Show me how you suck it."

Twisting her fingers around the shaft, Christina began to jerk him, pushing her fingers to meet with her lips as they pushed down. She knew she could not suck his entire length but was not going to give him the ego boost of agreeing that his cock was too big for her mouth. With the help of her hand, Christina wanked and sucked him simultaneously until she pulled her lips back to the head. She released it with a popping noise and raised her left hand. Christina flexed her elbows as his cock required all ten of her fingers to properly hold it. Instead of stroking it up and down, she twisted her hands around his shaft. Brent smiled at her effort.

"Too big?"

Her eyes glared at him. Christina did not expect him to ask that question yet again. She shook her head before replying.

"I prefer big ones."

"Is that so? You prefer a man then."

She nodded, still twisting her fingers around his mighty cock. Instead of answering him back in spoken words, Christina opened her mouth wide and moved her left hand away. She slid her right hand fingers down to the base and let go with all but her index and thumb while pushing his pole between her lips again. This time, Christina opened her mouth wide. She knew this was going to be a struggle trying to suck it properly, but she was not giving up easily. As she bobbed her head up and down, slobbering and sucking noises became audible. Brent planted his hands on his hips and softly grunted. Christina tried to push his cock all the way to the back of her throat, but then gave up after feeling the head slide to the back of her tongue. She extracted his cock from her lips again with a popping sound.

"I thought you'd be up to the challenge."

Brent sounded disappointed in his words. Christina glared at him as she wrapped her left hand fingers around his dick again and resumed twisting. Now that his cock was soaked in her saliva, her fingers glided around it with ease.

"I'm not done sucking yet."

"Oh, really?

Now he was taunting her with that question. Christina stopped wanking his shaft and moved both her hands away from it, bound and determined to fit it down her throat. She enveloped her lips around it and began sucking the first few inches. Her eyes remained locked on his face as she bobbed her head up and down. Christina closed her eyes as she began to force his cock further down her throat, still bobbing her head up and down.

"GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Saliva dripped down to the base of his shaft as her mouth generated slobbering and sucking noises. Her efforts resulted in Brent finally groaning before he spoke again.

"Keep that mouth open wide."

Her eyes opened wide as she gazed up at his face again. Brent moved both hands to her head, slipping his fingers through her lovely orange curls of hair. With a tight grip, he began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her mouth. Christina gagged, instantly choking on his cock as this action was unexpected to her. Drool began to leak from the corners of her mouth as Brent was now fucking her mouth.

"Let me see if I can help you take it down. Come on and suck it, Christina."

Slowly, he thrust his cock into her open mouth, looking to push more of his length past her tonsils. Christina continued to gag, choking on the length of his strong massive cock dick. The drool leaked from the corners of her mouth with saliva strings dangling and shaking from both sides. Christina thought of pressing her hands over her giant breasts, but instead folded them into her lap. Brent continued to fuck her mouth nice and slowly. Not only was his length an opposing challenge, his girth forced her to keep her mouth open at its widest.

"Come on! Let me in that tight throat!" Brent grunted as his cock head slammed against the back of her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH!" Coughs and gags filled the office as tears started to form at the corners of the Hollywood actress's eyes.

"That's it, that's it. Keep that mouth fucking open."

Another chorus of her slobbering and sucking noises echoed throughout Brent's office. He pushed into her one last time trying to bully more of himself down her throat, wanting to feel her chin collide with his balls. But it wasn't meant to be...this night he thought. When he slowed to a halt, Brent pulled his cock out of her mouth. A flood of drool fell from her lower lip, with saliva strings breaking off to fall down to her breasts. Her valley of tit flesh now included a river of slimy spit. Christina gasped and exhaled as she felt her tits become sticky and wet.

"You need to work on this. Do yourself a favor and spit more on those tits."

She was unsure of what he meant. Work on what more? Instead of asking him the question, Christina followed through with his command as his hands left her hair. She moved her hands beneath her breasts, tilting them up as she spit down on the left boob. A ball of her drool trickled down to her erect nipple. She knew what he wanted. The time had come to push her breasts together and pull them apart. Brent wasted no time guiding his monstrous cock between those huge breasts. Christina moaned, feeling his inches slide between them as she squeezed them together and spit on the head of his shaft again.

"Big tits like that need a big cock, wouldn't you say?"

Christina laughed at his words. If only he knew about the younger men before him and how her breasts easily swallowed up those cocks. He was easily bigger and more worthy of putting her breasts to the test. Brent wasted no time bucking his hips like before to drive his shaft between her tits.

"Ohhhhhh, yes."

Moaning softly, Christina closed her eyes and raised her head. She loved this feeling of having her tits fucked. Every inch of Brent's shaft slid up and down between her tits, knowing that soon her wet pussy would be getting this treatment.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck my huge, soft, perfect tits. You don't get the opportunity fuck Hollywood tits like this everyday."

She could hear him groan after uttering her words. As she slowly opened her eyes, Christina noticed the smug look of satisfaction across Brent's face. The feeling was mutual. He moved his hands to cup her face, tilting her head up to look into his eyes.

"You like having your tits fucked, huh?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes. I love pleasing cocks with my massive heavenly pillows."

Her eyes never left his as he continued to pump his cock back and forth between those huge tits. Brent moaned, listening to Christina cry out to him.

"Fuck my titties! Yes, yes!!" She could feel him strain and swell. His huge cock was one of very few to not be engulfed by her F cups.

As she focused on eye contact, his hands moved away from her face. Christina finally broke eye contact to glance down and watch the head of his dick poke up between the folds. She slid her tongue out, lapping it across the head. Brent began to thrust harder and faster, pushing the head of his cock between her lips where she waited to suck on him hard. A popping noise was heard each time it was extracted from her mouth. Pop. Pop. Pop. He came to a stop after the third time. Brent pulled his cock out from between her breasts, gripping it at the base. Christina pouted as she felt the absence of his shaft no longer between her tits. Her big blue eyes glared at him momentarily before she moved her hands underneath her boobs. She shoved them together, as if presenting them to him.

He licked his lips while studying her breasts. Brent guided his shaft up against her right areola, rubbing it. Christina gritted her teeth and exhaled deeply. She began to moan as he poked his cock into her erect nipple. It was funny to her that all this time he had yet to touch her boobs with his hands. Smack. Smack. Smack. His cock beat up against her nipple, causing Christina to quietly exhale and coo. Brent slid his shaft to her other breast and repeated the same action with two smacks. She bit her lip, gazing back at his face. Christina expected him to break this moment of silence by talking dirty, but Brent stayed quiet. He was not done playing with her breasts yet. He pushed the head of his cock up against her right nipple, poking it into her skin. With a deep breath, Christina could not remain quiet any longer.

"Are you thinking about fucking me?" [How do you want me?"

Christina said, staring up at him.

"What do you think? Get those tits on my desk."

Smirking at him, Christina figured this was a perfect opportunity for some dirty talk.

"What do I think? I think you want me to get up and bend me over this desk so you can fuck me real good. You want to pound me on your desk like I'm your nasty little secretary, hmmm?"

For once, she managed to make Brent smile widely with her words. He slowly nodded and then stepped back.

"Get up and turn that ass around then."

Not the type of man to offer her a hand and pull her up, Christina was still grinning widely as she followed his orders. She climbed up, her breasts jiggling all around before she turned around and pressed her hands down on the glossy wooden surface of his desk. Her eyes narrowed down, noticing various white papers spread out on the desk. Most of them had small fonts printed in black ink, but she could not make out what the papers pertained to. On the left side were a few fancy black pens and a glass ashtray filled with three disposed cigars. Whatever else was on the desk, she could not pay attention to after feeling his right hand slap across her ass. Christina moaned, raising her head up as she felt his wet cock poking between her thighs.

"Are you gonna fuck me, Brent?"

"I think you already know the answer to that question. You know, if you really wanna ask me something worthwhile..."

His right hand snatched her hair up hard. Christina closed her eyes, arching her head up as she soon felt him breathing down the left side of her neck. Brent pulled her hair harder and then spoke into her ear in a low voice.

"You should be calling me boss."

As he finished his words, Brent's cock slid past her vulva lips. Christina gasped. Her eyes remained shut as she felt the first thrust of his pole inside her. The girth certainly put the younger men to shame before him. She had to brace herself, as she knew this was going to be a rough ride with him in control. His breath blew down her neck again, swaying strands of her red hair. He let go of her hair and then stepped back to adjust himself. Christina finally opened her eyes and glanced down to see a subtle reflection of her arms on the glossy surface of the desk. Brent slid his hands to her hips, gripping them tightly as he began to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh god!"

She gritted her teeth, growling out her words. Brent's size and thickness proved to be a heavy task for Christina. She slid her hands down to the edge of the desk, desperate to grip ahold of something, as she knew he was going to fuck her senseless. As badly as she desired it, she at least had to hope he did not push her into an orgasm too early. They still had something else to talk about besides the fucking.

"Fuck me, boss!"

Giving in to stroke his ego, Christina moaned her words as Brent began to thrust faster. She heard him groan while pumping his cock in her pussy. Her wet, rippled walls stretched their best to sheath his cock.

"That's a good girl."

Her breasts began to bounce and jiggle around as their bodies were now smacking together. His balls slapped against the undersides of her booty. She leaned her head down as the sound of their bodies hitting together grew louder with each passing second. Swallowing her breath, Christina tried to hold back from screaming again.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHHH!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The noises were only interrupted by Brent's groans and Christina's moans. Over and over, he slammed into her cunt, bottoming out every time. Her breasts were shaking and wobbling all over the place until he moved his hands to squeeze them from behind. Christina raised her head and set her eyes on the mask hanging on the wall. For a second, she thought the eyes were reflecting back at her in a visible lens. She felt his fingers sinking down into her smooth skin, squeezing her breasts hard as her nipples poked into his palms. She closed her eyes and then reopened them while screaming as he let go of her right boob.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Spank! His right hand slapped her ass with authority. Brent continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, but slowed down. His thrusts remained hard, making her body tremble and her breasts shake all about after he moved his other hand. Christina whimpered. Despite how big he was, she did not want the man to stop now. She was about to become desperate to reach her climax and have that sweet release.

"KEEP FUCKING ME!! DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!"

Despite her pleas, Brent did come to a halt with his shaft still buried in her tight cunt. He reached for her hair with his right hand, snatching it up and shoving her body down onto the desk. Her breasts pressed into the white papers, sliding them forward. Christina slid her hands forward, her left arm knocking something off the desk to make a loud crash down on the floor. She groaned at his rough touch.

"You wanna beg for something but forget to address me as your boss?"

Pouting and grunting, Christina gritted her teeth. Brent raised his left arm up high and then sent the palm of his left hand across her ass.

"Oh god!"

She was not expecting him to spank her so hard. Brent snatched at her hair, pulling several locks as he spoke again.

"Got something to say to me?"

"Yes boss!"

"Aha! Now that's more like it! Tell the big boss man what you want!"

Spank! His hand slapped her buttocks again, but not as hard as before. A red mark began to form across her left cheek. Christina pouted as Brent began to slowly thrust his cock inside her again.

"Come on, talk to me. I don't have all day to listen to you beg. [Do I need to spank you some more?]"

Whimpering softly, she let out a sigh before moaning her words out.

"Ohhhhhh, boss! I need you to fuck me until I cum! I don't want it, I NEED IT!!"

Too proud to beg and too stubborn to tell him what he wanted, Christina got her point across. Her voice echoed throughout the office as Brent resumed thrusting. Crying out in pleasure, Christina gasped as she felt inch after inch of his cock pumping into her. She closed her eyes, feeling his fingers pull her hair tightly. The desk did not move, proving that it was a sturdy piece of furniture.

"Oh god! Ohhhh god, yes! YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME!!"

Christina spread her fingers out in a desperate attempt to grip the opposite side, but she could not reach for it. Her right arm slid across the table, scattering a few papers to the floor as Brent continued to use all the strength in his body to slam his cock in her cunt. She grunted, gritting her teeth before he snatched her hair up and raised her off the table. With one hand holding her hair, he wrapped his free arm around her chest. His forearm pressed against her large breasts. Christina opened her eyes, still gritting her teeth as her moans became lustful growls. Her eyes focused on the mask hanging on the wall as she felt his cock still pumping inside her.

"OH GOD, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

At last, that feeling she longed for had come. Christina's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she curled her toes up inside her heels. She shook her hands around as she squealed and felt her legs shaking uncontrollably. Brent knew this feeling all too well from experience, as he stopped thrusting and stood there to feel her juices flooding his cock from inside her pussy. Her walls trembled and gripped him like many a slut that he's fucked in his office. Unable to think straight, Christina's eyes widened as she gazed back at the mask on the wall. As she tried to catch her breath, a strange feeling entered her mind. There was something about that mask that made Christina feel as if she were being watched. It must have been the artistic appearance alone.

"I'm amazed you can still stand after that."

Brent's voice snapped her back into reality. He took a step back and carefully extracted his pole from her cunt. Juices trickled down her thighs as she pushed her hands down over the desk, leaning herself up. Christina sighed, still trying to catch her breath. Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, she glanced towards the chaise lounge chair. Brent stood there, watching her turn and move to that chair. She plopped her ass down over the cushion seat, gazing back at him. Her eyes quickly shifted below, noticing the glimmer of his cock dripping in her juices. He managed to hold himself back from blowing his load. That told Christina that he had other ideas in mind and was saving his orgasm for another event that involved her body.

"I don't think we're done yet, boss."

Sarcasm oozed from her tone of voice with those words. Brent slowly curved his lips into a grin, flashing his full teeth. He shook his head, answering her back.

"No, we're not done yet. You've still got one hole that needs filling."

I should've known that's what he wanted, Christina thought to herself. A man like this did not fixate on just one part of her body. He wanted to explore every curve and do all that was possible with her, she believed. Or maybe it was more simple than that, as he referred to a hole he had yet to fuck. At least he was not overly obsessed with her ass, like one young man she encountered earlier in the week. For Brent's sake, she was impressed enough to offer her ass to him. Rising up from the chair, Christina turned around to face it.

"I want you face down over that chair, babe."

Before she could get into position, he was already ordering her around. She chuckled and bent over, allowing him to see the full size of her booty.

"Face down, ass up. Is that how you like to fuck a woman in the ass, Brent?"

Still bent over, her ass cheeks spread down the crack, but not far enough to reveal the hole.

"Get back on the chair."

Was that all he could say? Christina was slightly disappointed that he was not interested in dirty talk. Following his orders, she sank her knees down into the cushions of the chair and pressed the front of her body against the backrest. Brent stepped behind her, as Christina witnessed his shadow from the corner of her left eye. Within seconds, she felt his strong hands squeezing her ass cheeks. She moaned, pushing the right side of her face against the backrest of the lounge chair. The feeling in his hands became absent a few seconds later as Brent clapped to get her attention.

"Pull those cheeks open for me, honey. Let me see what I'm working with."

Not expecting this from him, Christina sighed. She obliged, eager to please him as she slid her sweaty hands back to caress her own skin. If only she could see the sinister grin across his lips as she pulled her soft, big cheeks apart exposing her puckered hole to his eyes.

"Well, well. Looks like someone's a bit of an anal slut,"

Brent said examining her pink asshole. He worked up a gob of spit in his mouth and discharged it onto her back door hole. Christina sighed at the feeling of his warm saliva. Closing her eyes, she anticipated the feeling of his cock shoved up her ass. If she could handle it in her pussy, Christina had to believe she was strong enough to handle it in the other hole. She did not have to wait long as the head of his cock pushed in. With a soft moan, Christina opened her eyes and gasped.

"Ohhhhhh, this is a tight ass."

He sighed in relief while slowly pushing his cock into her ass. Christina whimpered as she felt more inches sliding in. She began to panic as the seconds passed.

"No way is that thing going to fit."

Her complaint was met with laughter from Brent.

"You weren't talking like that when it was in your mouth or in your cunt."

Christina let out a sigh of frustration. Brent knew how to push her buttons with the right words. The young men she had slept with before him did not try to challenge her, but this man did. She groaned, not wanting to back down now. With her hands still gripping her ass cheeks, Christina pulled them further apart in an attempt to stretch her hole.

"Then what are you waiting for!? Go ahead and push it all the way in!"

"Alright then. Let's see how much your ass can take."

If not for spreading her ass cheeks, Christina was confident he would have spanked her for that snarky statement. Brent thrust his cock further into her ass while squeezing the left side. Christina closed her eyes and began to groan. Her voice shifted to a higher pitch, causing him to chuckle again. Most of his cock was up her ass now, but not entirely.

"It's so fucking deep!"

She cried out before gritting her teeth and groaning. This time, Brent did not laugh to taunt her.

"Push back on me all the way."

Was he serious? Christina sighed and wanted to roll her eyes. She could not believe his request.

"Seriously? You can't pump it all in? I thought you wanted to fuck my ass."

"I do, but you need to prove to me that you want it. You do want to know about that locked door don't you?"

Moving her hands away from her ass, Christina pushed her palms into the backrest cushion of the lounge chair. She used her hands to push back, groaning the entire time as she felt his cock slide deeper into her ass.

"Fuck! I know you've got a big cock, but it feels even bigger in my ass!!"

He moaned at her truthful admission, blurted out between moans. Christina expected him to laugh and taunt her, but Brent seemed genuinely proud that she had admitted this to him. Her asshole stretched wider than it ever had to accommodate his girth. The final inches were in. Christina had no desire to admit it to him, but she was content at this moment. Brent grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back.

"Keep those cheeks spread. Do not move your hands away."

If there was ever a question about who was in control, Brent settled the answer with his stern voice. Christina obeyed, planting her hands on her ass cheeks and sinking her fingers down into her firm skin. Brent reached for her hair with his right hand, snatching a grip to keep her face pushed into the backrest cushion. His left hand gripped her left wrist, keeping her own hand pressing against her ass cheek. As he began to thrust, Christina panted and groaned.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh god!"

Brent proceeded to pull back nearly all the way out of her ass, his bulbous cock head pulling at her stretched ass before forcing himself down back into her full depth.

"You wanna scream now for me? Is that what you're trying to do?"

Just when she thought he was finished taunting her, Brent pushed her buttons like before. Christina gritted her teeth upon feeling several inches of his shaft pump in and out of her ass. Her soft cries became growling groans that echoed throughout the room. Brent curled his fingers in her hair, snatching hard to move her head.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!"

Christina moved her right away from her ass. Brent groaned at her disobedience and let go of her hair to use his right hand to spank the other side of her ass hard.

"What did I tell you!? I want those fucking cheeks spread!"

Spank! He smacked her ass even harder while thrusting his cock deep into her ass. Christina nearly jumped as she moved her right hand back. Brent grabbed her arm, now gripping both of her wrists as he kept them behind her back. Christina screamed louder as he continued to fuck her ass.

"FUCK!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Brent pulled out completely, Christina's ass still spread wide by her own hands and admired her pink asshole still holding the memory of his girth.

"For a Hollywood star, you gape like a whore."

Brent grunted as he continued to thrust back into her ass. He was not done taunting her yet.

"Maybe that's what you really are. A Hollywood whore!"

Over and over, he thrust inch after inch of his long shaft into her tight ass. That dark little hole had widened and was now gaping as a result of this hard pounding. Christina stopped groaning as her sweaty hands slipped over her smooth skin. She kept her ass cheeks spread for him, crying out in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"YES!! YESSSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! YESSSS, YESSSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Her loud voice had become high-pitched, piercing Brent's eardrums. He continued to pound her ass, rocking the lounge chair back and forth. Christina closed her eyes, panting and gasping for breath until she felt him slow down. Brent let go of her arms and began to slowly extract his cock from her gaping asshole. Before he did so, he made three final thrusts. The man stood there and watched most of his cock disappear into her ass one final time before he finally pulled out for good. Even though he let go of her wrists, Christina kept her hands planted on her ass cheeks, still spreading them so he could properly see her gaped asshole. After a few seconds in this pose, she quickly turned around and dropped to the floor. Brent took one step back and watched as Christina grabbed his cock.

Despite how he acted when she was on the lounge chair, Brent seemed hesitant to reassure her of his control at the moment. He did not stop her from gripping his cock and spitting on the head. Brent smiled as Christina went from ass to mouth, now slobbering on the first few inches of his shaft. She used her free hand to cup his balls, giving them a loving squeeze after neglecting them earlier. Through all this fucking, Christina knew he had to be close to finally exploding. She was bound and determined to make him cum. Whether she would be tasting it or receiving a mess on her skin was the real question she pondered. Whatever he was going to do, Christina was not worried in the least bit. She made a muffled moaning sound while bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of his cock. Knowing the struggle she had with deepthroating him, Christina made an effort to push it to the back of her throat again, but gagged and quickly gave up. She extracted his shaft from her lips with a popping sound.

"Mmmmmmmm, I know you've got some cum for me."

She wanked his cock up and down with her right hand while speaking.

"You've got a hot, creamy load for me in these big, heavy balls, don't you?"

Flashing her teeth in a grin, Christina squeezed his nuts with her left hand. She was hoping he would at least grunt or moan to her, but Brent had proven to be tougher than the men before him. Lowering her head, Christina took one look at his hairy nut sack and then brushed her tongue across it. Using both hands, Christina helped herself to feed his balls into her mouth. It was a struggle to get them into her mouth, but she managed. Slobbering and sucking noises echoed loudly, but it was still not enough to make Brent moan. The noises her mouth made became louder as she gargled on his nuts now. Christina finally stopped and released his balls from her mouth to return her lips to his shaft. When she pushed the head back between her lips, Brent lowered his right hand to the back of her head.

She should have known he would take control. Instead of bucking his hips like he did earlier, he fucked her mouth by pushing her head up and down. His fingers curled up into a grip of her hair. Christina closed her eyes and sucked inch after inch of his strong shaft. Brent exhaled deeply. When she opened her eyes and gazed up, Christina was shocked to see that he did not appear to be struggling with the look on his face. She reminded herself that he had to be close to reaching his climax. No words were spoken as he pushed her mouth all the way down one final time. One last chance to try and deep-throat the entirety of this dick. Christina was not someone to simply give up. That feeling of choking on this shaft was familiar to her as she struggled with it yet again. She could hear Brent sigh as he pushed her head down further.

"At least you try, but that's not good enough. We'll work on this later."

Her eyes began to water as the head of his cock poked near the back of her throat. Brent pulled her hair hard to extract his cock from her mouth. Christina gasped for air, opening her eyes wide. She exhaled as Brent gripped his cock and rubbed it against the left side of her face. Christina closed her eyes again as he began to slap his cock up against her face. Smack. Smack. Smack. The feeling made her whimper softly, blinking her eyes each time his pole beat against her face.

"Ohhhh... Are you gonna... cum for me?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum all over you."

So that answered one of her questions, but not where he was making the mess. Brent pushed his cock to the other side of her face and gave it one hard thumping smack. He pulled his cock away from her face and took a step back. Christina rested on her knees, moving her hands to her giant breasts. From where she sat, his cock was aimed directly at her face. Brent did not have to tell her in spoken words that she was getting a facial. In case his cum missed her face, Christina held her breasts up to catch any misfires. Maybe he would be distracted enough to glaze her breasts, but she doubted that. This was a man with a plan who knew what he wanted.

"You want it, babe? You want my cum all over your fucking face!?"

Christina gritted her teeth, taunting him with the expression on her face alone.

"Yeah! Cum on my fucking face! Ahhhhh!"

She stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes. Brent grunted loudly as his throbbing cock began to erupt in his hand. A thick wad of cum splattered on her forehead, streaking into her hair. Another wad missed her face entirely, landing in her hair. Christina lowered her head and kept her eyes shut. Strings of cum splattered onto the left side of her face, streaking into her eyebrows and hair. She could feel the gobs of cum on her forehead beginning to drip down, but Brent was not done yet. He groaned, crying out in pleasure as more cum shot from his cock, splattering across her left cheek and neck. Christina grinned at the fact she had at least received a pearl necklace of sorts. As she opened her eyes, she saw Brent shove his cock up against her left cheek and squeeze out the final drops of cum.

"You made a mess all over my face. I think this is what you've been wanting to do all night."

Brent chuckled at her statement. He smirked while smearing the final drops of cum into her left cheek. Christina moaned and closed her eyes as she could feel streams of cum dripping down her face now. Brent was out of breath after such a hard orgasm, but he did not seem fatigued like her. Through all this hard fucking, she had forgotten entirely the true reason she ventured to his office. Only now was she beginning to remember the questions she had about that locked staircase. This may not have been the proper time to have that discussion, but Christina did not care.

"So how was I?"

"You're good for a Hollywood star."

With a sigh, Christina nearly rolled her eyes at that comment. He almost sounded disappointed in her since he knew of her status and fame. Brent was not star-struck by her appearance alone, like the younger men before him. As the cum dripped from her face, Christina licked her lips and spoke again.

"Is now a good time to ask about the staircase? You said if I impressed you, you would tell me something."

He laughed, flashing his teeth before shaking his head.

"I also told you it's a secret to everybody. The door might or might not be unlocked tomorrow afternoon."

Not a clear answer, but still better than being told nothing. Christina wiped some of the cum from her face as Brent spoke again.

"Get cleaned up, put your clothes back on, and get outta here. I'll be seeing you again real soon."

After their hard fucking, Brent was quick to dismiss her. Christina pouted, but she saw no reason to begin an argument over his rudeness. At least she did not have to worry about waking up in another man's bed and finding herself alone. She crawled on the floor, grabbing her bra and the blue dress. Christina sighed, as she could not think of what she wanted to tell him before getting dressed to leave. This wild night had satisfied her, but she did not want to give a boost to his already inflated ego. Her body was going to be sore tomorrow, Christina was already thinking to herself. As she climbed up from the floor, clutching some of her clothes, Christina took one last glance at the mask hanging on the wall behind his desk before preparing to get dressed. The man stood there, hands planted on his hips, watching proudly as she began to get dressed. Christina figured she would wash her face last before finally leaving his office.

1 DAY LATER

Down the long corridor and dark hallway, Christina's shadow cast on the right wall as she stood in facing those familiar black metal bars. True to Brent's word, the stairwell was unlocked and neglected. As she stood there, Christina felt nervous. After the office fucking with Brent last night, she cleaned up and went back to her suite room to immediately fell asleep in bed. Her body was sore and achy, especially her ass after the way he pounded her on that chair. Despite feeling sluggish, no amount of muscle pains were going to prevent her from exploring beyond that door today. Brent had given her the right information, and she was thankful for that. Her long red hair was curled up in a high ponytail. Since she was not going out in public spaces in the hotel, Christina put on a simple black blouse to go with a pair of matching pants.

High heels were probably a poor choice of shoes for climbing stairs due to the noise they made alone. Christina knew she should have considered that before leaving, but it was too late to go back and change into a pair of quieter shoes. She felt a rush of excitement while gripping one of the metal bars with her left hand and gazing down at the grey concrete stairs that awaited her. Despite this feeling she had, she knew that she was not supposed to venture beyond this doorway. It was locked for a reason, but where could the paths lead? She did not consider where the stairs went up to. It was a two-way trip, but Christina noticed further down the stairs that it became darker. Swallowing her breath, she made the decision to walk past the open door and begin the descent down several floors, step by step.

Her heels boomed loudly over the concrete stairs. A metal rail twisted and turned as the pathway moved past every wall. By the time Christina had made it down three flights of stairs, she began to feel something was not right. There were no markings on the wall with letters or numbers to tell guests where they were headed. Could this be some kind of maintenance shaft reserved only for employees? The further she made it below, the more Christina doubted this path was only for employees. There was something mysterious as the path only led down, with no corridors to the lower floors. After stepping down five flights of stairs, she figured this had to lead down to the basement. She gripped the metal rail and gazed down to see a light shining from the wall on the lower floor. The stairs turned at least four or five more times before she would reach the bottom.

The shining light appeared to be a vintage flood light or some kind of emergency light often positioned over fire exits in older buildings. This however, was certainly not an emergency exit. A black painted metal door was propped open. The door stood out compared to every other door she had seen in the hotel. The cold metal design was certainly from a different era, complete with a standard chrome knob and keyhole for a deadbolt lock. Christina remembered Brent mentioning the hotel was built over a decaying old building, so perhaps this belonged to a different era. No sign was printed on the door, and someone was kind enough to leave it propped open. Like the locked door leading to the staircase, Christina knew she was not supposed to venture any further, yet this door was open and waiting. Inside, she could see the grey concrete walls were darker under a fluorescent tube light on the ceiling.

Christina stepped through the room, studying the concrete walls. It was only a small empty room leading to another door that looked even more out of place than the one before. It was painted black but had metal bars covering a window. Beyond the bars, she could see the glimmer of a dim light. What in the hell was this place? She felt her heart rate begin to increase. Christina was bewildered, not sure how to feel about this new discovery. What the hell kind of hotel was this? She asked herself while stomping her heels loudly across the concrete floor. She raised both her hands to grip the metal bars of the door window and peered in. A row of the same fluorescent tube lights lit up what appeared to be a narrow hallway down the middle. Off to the sides, she noticed barred doors or walls, almost like a prison. She gasped at this sight and then spoke in a low voice.

"What in the hell?"

As she spoke, the light in the room shut off. Only the dim light from beyond the bars offered an array of light through the pitch darkness. She felt a hand on her shoulder, causing Christina to nearly jump. She turned around to see the door leading into the room had closed shut. She did not even hear the locks click into place, and now it seemed she was not alone in this dark room.

"Who's there!?"

TO BE CONTINUED
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

flawed_existence

Re: Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 4 (Christina Hendricks)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 05:09:08 AM »
What a cliff hanger!! Did not think you would use something like that in a story. Christina stumbles down to find a prison in the hotel. Youre a genius storyteller.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Cheogh

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2022, 05:18:47 AM »
Can't wait to see what comes next.

Viri

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 07:08:54 AM »
I think you've got everyone on the edge of their seats for this one lol.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 08:52:49 AM »
Damn, this was great. Every chapter of this series gets better and better.

I like Brent the most of all the guys so far. He matches well with her. Don't take no shit and is a proper tough guy. The ending left all this mystery and I can't wait to see where we go now.

diamond_luv

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 12:25:02 PM »
The best chapter so far. I agree that with each new chapter, the series gets better and also bigger.

It seems Brent led her to a trap. I like that in every chapter, she gets more curious what's around the corner. My guess is that she's about to find out what's behind that door and end up stuck in a basement with some horny men.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA