Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Reconnecting" with Haley Lu Richardson  (Read 1877 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
"Reconnecting" with Haley Lu Richardson
« on: April 08, 2023, 05:45:04 PM »
Reconnecting
Starring Haley Lu Richardson
Codes: MF, Oral, Creampie
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Haley Lu Richardson walked around the large and crowded house party.  She debated leaving in her mind.  She didn’t want to be there.  She much rather have been home on her couch in sweatpants watching TV or maybe already just be in bed. Instead, she was at a  friend of a friend’s house, walking around in a dress and new and highly uncomfortable shoes. Looking around, while she recognized a good number of other guests, the number of people she considered to be an actual friend were few and far between. She had decided to come to the party at the last minute.  While feeling more comfortable as a homebody, she was getting to be a little bit too comfortable as one so she forced herself to get up and get out of the house. In the back of her head though, she had also decided to go to the party with the thought of, “I really need to get laid,” as well.

She kept a drink in her and sipped it, to try and blend in with everyone else. As she continued to walk around she saw someone she had not seen since before the Covid lockdown had begun in 2020. “Oh my god, Kyle? Hi!”

Kyle looked around confused by who had a called her name, then he finally spotted her. “Haley! Hey, how are you?” The two greeted each other with a big hug. “It’s been forever.”

“I know I can’t believe it,” Haley responded as she broke off the hug. “How are you?”

“Good. You?”

“Yeah, I’m going okay,” he said. “I was sorry to hear about you and Brett. You okay?”

“Oh, yeah, thanks. It…it is what it is. I’m fine, it’s been a while now,” Haley said a little flustered having to talk about her now ex-fiancee.  Though they had been broken up for over three, they had kept the breakup quiet for two years and this was the first time she and Kyle had seen each other since.  Quickly changing the subject she asked, “So what’s new with you?”

“Not much.  Still working at the same place. I did get a dog.”

“You got a dog?  You’re a fur daddy?”  Haley immediately regretted the words as soon as they left her mouth.

“You just say, fur daddy?”  Kyle questioned her with a laugh.

“No,” she replied meekly before trying to hide by sipping her drink.

“Would you like me to take a lap around the room, and when I get back pretend that you never said that?”

“Yes, please,” she answered while holding the cup up to her mouth, trying to hide her embarrassment as much as possible. Kyle smiled and walked away from Haley, only to return five minutes later. While he was gone, she thought a good amount about Kyle. Before COVID the two had drunkenly made out two different times, and he would openly flirt with her up until he realized she and Brett were something serious. Haley’s mind moved on to how good Kyle looked compared to the last time she saw him.  She knew via socials that he had spent a lot of time getting into shape over lockdown, and he had obviously stayed with it.

‘Hey, Haley! Haven’t seen you in forever!” Kyle said acting like their first interaction never actually happened. Haley was happy to act like nothing had happened. They repeated everything they had already said before. This time she was able to avoid saying the words ‘Fur Daddy’ when he said that he got a dog.  Instead, she asked to see a picture of his dog.  Kyle took out his phone and scrolled through a few photos.

"Do you want to see my cat?" Haley excitedly asked as Kyle put his phone away.

"Right here in front of everyone? If you're going to show me your Kat shouldn't we go somewhere private?" Kyle asked. Haley froze and was perplexed by the question. He then explained, "It was a joke."

It took another minute before it finally clicked in her head what the joke was. "Oh…OH! CAT! Okay, yeah I got you now. No, I meant…"

"I know what you meant,” he told her. Haley pulled out her phone and showed a few pictures of her car, Darbin.

“Wow, that’s one big furry cat.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she asked wondering if he was trying to be flirtatious or if he was serious.

“Nothing,” Kyle said with a smile, “you just have a great-looking cat.”

“His name is Darbin,” Haley said, choosing to ignore his double entendre. The two stayed pretty connected at the hip over the next 90 minutes. Haley liked talking with him, but also she was not ready to be left on her own at the party again.  She also did enjoy having a guy making flirty comments to her every now and then.  Kyle meanwhile also enjoyed talking with Haley. Once or twice he did try to break things off with Haley, because he wanted to get laid, and based on their history he doubted that anything would happen with the White Lotus season two star, but she stayed with him the entire time.  She also seemed to be fairly receptive to his flirting. The two even did a little bit of dancing.  While she was only doing it in a joking, fun way, Kyle was impressed with the short actress’s ability to twerk and shake her booty. After 90 minutes he’d gone from thinking he had no shot, to now believing that maybe he does have a real chance.

“Do you want to get out of here?” Kyle asked.

“Good yes! I had to force myself to come here in the first place and would have left a long time ago if I hadn’t run into you.”

“I’m the reason you stayed?”

“Yeah. You and the free booze are the only things about this party I’ve enjoyed. So where do you want to go?”

“Umm… if you’re hungry we can go to a diner or we can go to a bar and get a drink,” Kyle then decided if he was ever going to shoot his shot, he wasn’t ever going to get a better opportunity. He leaned into her and softly spoke into her ear, “Or we can go back to my place, rip each other's clothes off, and fuck our brains out.”

“I, yeah, that sounds good,” Haley said flabbergasted. Kyle’s boldness took her by surprise.

“Which one?” Kyle asked wanting to make sure there was no confusion about what she wanted.

“Option three,” her voice went up at the end signifying she was not exactly confident in her choice. While she is not surprised the was going to hook up with someone tonight, but if someone had told her beforehand she was going to hook up with Kyle, she would have laughed in her face. Yet here she was agreeing to go back to his place specifically to have sex.

“Are you sure? You don’t sound it.”

“Yes, I’m sure.  Let’s have sex,” Haley confirmed, this time with excitement in her voice. Both of them drove to the party so Kyle texted his address to Haley and asked her to give him a ten-minute head start.  Kyle didn’t feel great about having to leave her alone, he didn’t want to give her a chance to reconsider, but he wanted to let his dog out and get the dog situated in the guest room before Haley got there. 

While she was waiting to leave, Haley did start to second guess herself. Was she really about to hook up with Kyle? As she thought more about it, she realized she had two real options. She could either go hook up with Kyle, or she could home and masturbate until the batteries on her vibrator gave out. The Edge Of Seventeen actress’ body was telling her she needed to get off, and she’d already done the vibrator thing multiple times over the last month. So when she go into her car, she brought up the direction of Kyle’s place and headed right there.

He was waiting at her door and had it open before she could even knock to let him know she was there. She entered his place, but before she even knew what was happening, he had his arms wrapped around her, her back was pressed against the closed front door, and his lips her pressed against hers.  It took Haley a minute to orient herself, but once she was aware of her surroundings she melted into him and began kissing him back. The two made out for a while until he grabbed her and lifted her up.  As soon as she felt her body being lifted, Haley responded by jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. When he was in his arms, he then moved one hand to her ass. In part to keep her up and balanced as he began walking with her and because he wanted to grab her ass.

He walked her over to his living room and placed her down on the edge of the couch, right on top of the armrest. He then let go of her and disengaged his lips from hers.

“I should have told you to take your panties in your car,” Kyle told Haley as he moved to unwrap her legs from around him.

“Why?”

“To save us some time,” He told her as he then dropped down to his knees. He then reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs. Haley lifted herself a bit to make them easier to get off, and once her panties were fully off she opened up her legs for him. Kyle bunched up the edges of her skirt until he got a clear view between her legs, then dove in. Haley was thankful that she had decided to do some significant landscaping to her bush before going to the party.  That was coming in handy now that she had Kyle’s tongue licking up and down her snatch. Haley moaned and rolled her head back as he happily lapped up the actress’s snatch. He was only down there for a few minutes before Haley began loudly moaning, “Oh my god yes!”

“Wow, you must have been really backed up,” Kyle said after wiping her juices from his mouth, “because that was quick and I’m good but not that good at that,” he joked.

“I don’t know, that felt pretty good to me,” she said as she tried to catch her breath.

“Maybe, you need a second opinion,” he said before once again pushing his head back between her legs. Once he began kissing her lower lips again, Haley moved her hand to the back of his head and pushed his tongue deeper into her.  He passionately ate her out.  He had thought about doing this many times throughout the years, so now he was making the most of his opportunity to lick and suck on her tasty snatch. It seemed to especially drive Haley wild when he began fingering her.  When he hooked his fingers and began tickling her g-spot as he sucked on her clit was what drove her over the edge.  She came hard enough that she lost her balance and fell backward off the armrest and onto the couch cushions.

“Maybe I am better than I thought at that,” Kyle joked as his friend now laid on her back with her legs still up and wide apart.

“Don’t get too big-headed. It had been a while. Pretty sure I could have gotten off to anyone with a working tongue.”

“Okay, my ego is back in check,” he said as he got up and moved to sit on the couch. Once he sat down, Haley spun around and moved to straddle him. She sat on his lap and the two went back to happily making out.  Though she did not say anything, she could clearly taste herself on his lips. The two of them kissed on the couch for quite a while, his hands which started on her ass began moving up her body until he was fondling her breasts through her dress.  After he had been playing with her tits for about two minutes, she stopped him.

“Here, let me,” she said as she reached behind her back to unzip the back of her dress. “Sorry they’re kind of small,” she said as she lowered the straps on her dress, exposing her large-A/small-B cup breasts to Kyle. Her pale white breasts were capped off my nickel-sized pink nipples.

“No, you’re gorgeous,” he told her as he took in the sight of her exposed breasts. He moved one hand up and rubbed his fingers over her hardened nipple. He then moved in took her other nipple between his lips and gave it a kiss and a suck. They kept going on the couch for a little while longer. Kyle couldn’t help but alternate between kissing her lips and licking her nipples. As she stayed on the couch with Haley on Kyle’s lap, she began rocking her body on top of him.  Slowly dry-humping him as she felt his hands and lips explore her body.  As she continued to rock her body, she began feeling something press up against her. At first, she brushed off the feeling, but as it became more and more noticeable her mind began to think about what it is she is feeling. Suddenly it came to her.

“Is that your cock?” she asked.

“Sorry, it’s kind of small,” he joked to her as he could now clearly feel her rubbing her pussy up and down his hard cock while it was trapped in his pants. While Haley was serious when she said it, she knew that there was nothing small about what she was rubbing up against.  Kyle then asked, “Should we go to the bedroom?”

“Okay, sure,” Haley responded excitedly. The two moved quickly towards his room.  Haley’s dress was still bunched up around her waist, so midway to his bedroom, Kyle got reached around her hips and gave her dress one hard tug and it fell to the floor. Neither ever broke their stride as her dress fell and Haley continued moving in the nude to his room.  Once they were in there, Haley jumped on the bed.  Kyle took his time.  He watched her naked body jump up on the bed, and then she went to lie down on her stomach with her face propped up by her hands along the edge of the bed. Kyle began taking off his shirt and threw it across the room.  He then kicked off his shoes and moved his hands to his pants.

“Woooo! Take it off!” she cheered him on.  He began undoing his pants as he moved close to the bed.  When he was ready to push them down he turned around and had his ass to her as he dropped his pants. Once they were fully off, he backed up another step and then quickly spun around to face Haley.

“Jesus Kyle,” Haley gasped in surprise as she now saw his throbbing erection and it was just inches from her face.  “I…how?” she asked dumbfounded.

“How what?”

“How did I never know you had such a big cock?” Her question caused his cock to throb in excitement. Hearing her say he had a big cock with the look of both surprise and lust in her eyes was a big boost of confidence and a turn-on for him.

“I used to tell you all the time before you got with Brett that I was one of your biggest fans,” joked. “But I guess for once I should have been more direct with what I meant.”

“You really should have,” she told him as she reached out and touched his cock for the first time.  Her fingers could not quite touch as she wrapped her hand around his shaft.

“Okay, how is this for being direct? Move to the middle of the bed and roll over, because I want to fuck you and I am tired of waiting.”

“Oh, yes sir,” she sarcastically said, but at the same time followed through and did just what he said. She moved up to the top of the bed and laid on her back and Kyle quickly moved on top of her.  Knowing her to be quite flexible due to years of dancing, he decided to have a little bit of fun. Rather than just doing it in a missionary position, he raided up both of her legs and bent them back above her. As her body was being folded in half, Haley grabbed the back of her legs and said with a smirk, “Oh, so you want it like that, huh?”

“What’s the point of having incredible flexibility if you’re not going to put it to use?” Kyle asked as he rubbed his cock along her entrance.

“Whatever,” she laughed at him. “Are you going to fuck me or OH MY GOD!” Haley was interrupted by Kyle thrusting his first two inches into her. He then began to push in a little more. “Oh Wow!”

“You feel amazing, so tight,” he said to her as he felt the way her pussy gripped his cock.

“Fuck me, your cock feels so good.” She moaned as he slowly began rocking his hips. “So much better than my vibrator,” she accidentally said out loud.

“Good to know,” he laughingly replied.

“Shit, did I say that out loud.”

“Yup.” The two of them kept up in that position for a little while. Haley on her back with her legs up over her head, and Kyle on top of her thrusting his hips at a methodical pace. At times he would bend down further and the two would make out while doing it.

“I can’t believe we're actually doing that,” Kyle admitted.

“I know right?” Haley said. “I can’t believe your cock hasn’t split me in half.” They both laughed after she said that.  He did a few more thrusts before pulling out of her. He wanted to make sure the round lasted as long as possible, so as soon as he felt a slight tingle in his balls he put things on pause.  But Haley surprised him as he pulled out and sat back on his heels, she dropped her legs and quickly sat up. She quickly moved forward and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock.  Using one hand to stroke his shaft, she worked the tip of his cock with her mouth, sucking on it and circling it with her tongue.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she sucked on him until she let it pop free from her mouth. “I’ve been wanting to do that since I first saw your dick.”

“You’ve been wanting to suck my cock?”

“Yeah, it's just so big and pretty looking,” she told him before giving a kiss on the tip of his cock. Before taking him back into her mouth she looked up at him and retold him, “You have a very pretty cock.”

As she kept sucking his dick, Haley moved her body around so she was no longer bent over at the waist. Instead she had moved so she was now on her hands and knees as she blew him. Or rather, she was down on one hand and her knees, as her other hand was busy continuing to stroke along his shaft in a twisting motion. Looking down, Kyle admired her body in that position.  While she was doing quality oral work, looking at her with her ass sticking out was getting more and more tempting the more he looked.

“Stay just like that,” he told her.  He then moved around the bed until he got behind her.

“I should have known you’d be into doggy,” she said as looked over her shoulder.

“Says the girl who twerked live on the Today Show,” he replied.

“Oh my god,” she laughed “I am never going to live that down, am I?”

“Hey, I liked it.”

“I bet you did,” Haley said with a smile and then began to show off her twerking skill.

“That’s hot,” he said as he admired her booty bounce.

“Oh yeah, you like that?”

“I do. Know what else is hot?”

“What’s that?” she asked. He then reached out and grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her.  Burying his full cock into her. “Fuck me!” she said as her pussy got filled once again. “I should have seen that coming.”

Haley continued to bounce her ass as Kyle fucked her from behind.  When she dropped down to her elbows, that is when she truly hit a euphoric state The slight angle change now had Kyle thrusting down into her and down right onto her G-spot. Each and every thrust of his now hit her in the perfect spot. Once he reached around and began playing with her sensitive nipples it was game over.

“Shit, Yes! Fuck!” she yelled out followed by a long moan as her pussy clamped down on his cock and began gushing like a fountain. Kyle pushed his full length inside of her and left it in as she rode out her orgasm.

When her breathing seemed to normalize, he thought Haley would be more relaxed, but instead, she came away with even more lust filled.  She pulled away from him and spun around.

“I need you to sit down, and upright,” she told him, and he did what he was told.  Haley then mounted him and wrapped her legs around her body.  The then began moving her hips, and fucked him in the lotus position. She then wrapped her hands behind his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Their two bodies her pressed so closely together that he could feel her hard nipples pressing into his chest. While she kept riding him as they made out in the middle of the bed, he too got into the action by beginning to thrust up into her as she sat on him. The two were fucking at a more frantic pace in this position than had done it before and the new pace was taking its toll on Kyle.  He had been trying hard to prolong things as much as he could, but now he was hitting that wall, and he couldn’t prolong the round any longer.

“Fuck, Haley. I’m gonna cum soon,” Kyle warned her as he felt the buildup tingling in his balls.  “We forgot the condom, so I should probably pull out”

“Yeah, probably,” Haley moaned as she continued to ride him.  She did not slow down a single bit, and if anything her legs wrapped more tightly around him.  He warned her one more time that he was about to cum, and once again while she said she should have him pull out, but neither did anything to make a move. Instead, she just kept grinding on top of him until he could not hold back anymore.

“Holy fuck!” Kyle grunted as his cock erupted deep inside the Unpregnant actress.

“Oh shit!” Haley shouted in bliss as she felt his cock firing over and over again side of her. The two of them were completely overtaken by orgasmic bliss.

“Wow, that was a lot,” Kyle said as he finally settled back down.

“You think?” Haley laughed, “I think you shot a swimming pool’s worth of cum into my vag.” Haley then dismounted him and as his cock slipped out of her, it was followed by a stream of cum trickling down her leg.  “Jeez, you emptied into me, huh?” she said as she laid back and toyed with some of the excess cum.

“Well, not fully emptied out,” he said as he moved to lay next to Haley.

“What does that mean?”

“I just mean, I know I came a lot, but that’s not it for tonight right?”

“You have more left in you?” She asked him.

“Of course,” he replied.  He then moved around and got in place between her legs. “We’ve known each other for 10 years, you really think I was just going to be one and done?”

“I hoped not, but…” She then noticed that his cock was swelling back to full size. He was on his knees between her legs and tapped his hard rod against her mound.

“Oh no, we have years worth of sex we’ve missed out on, and I plan to make sure we make up for the missed time,” He told her as he lifted both her legs straight up in the air. “How does that sound?”

She smiled broadly and told him, “No time like the present to get started.”  With that, he slammed his cock back into her, and began making up for lost time.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:41:10 PM by MiamiLyfe »
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, LeisurePro, Sorale21

LeisurePro

Re: "Reconnecting" with Haley Lu Richardson
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 06:55:58 AM »
I love this! There are barely any stories with Haley Lu! Great job!

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe

TCVZ

Re: "Reconnecting" with Haley Lu Richardson
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2023, 01:35:21 AM »
This is awesome! Haley is great, its so good to read a story with her in the starring role!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA