Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard  (Read 4947 times)

DarkSwordsman

The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard
« on: April 13, 2023, 11:06:27 AM »
Thanks to Psylent21 for his help with this story.  This chapter was inspired by the story Bryce Dallas Howard's Facesitting Academy by ForgottenTwo.

Starring: Bryce Dallas Howard

It’s hard not to love Jessica Chastain.  I try to treat each guest as her own woman and not compare her to others, but if I did have some kind of ranking system for my female visitors then she’d be at the top of it.  Stunningly gorgeous with a body to die for?  Check.  World famous actress with awards up the wazoo?  Check.  Fantastic in bed with a pussy that tastes like heaven and feels even better?  Check.  Add a touch of winning personality, Mensa-like intelligence and world class culinary skills and you have the recipe for the perfect woman.

Then, just when you think she can’t get any better, she organises a trip to Big Bear Lake with Anne Hathaway, where we shoot a tape so XXX-rated it would make Paris Hilton blush.  Then she brings her around to my place a week or so later where we fuck like bunnies in front of Emily Blunt.  Then as she’s leaving she tells me she’s given my number to a friend of hers who’ll be calling me in a couple of weeks when she returns from her press tour.  I didn’t get a chance to ask who it was, but given that her taste in women (i.e Anne) is almost as good as her taste in men (i.e me), I had a feeling I wouldn’t be disappointed. 

And well, I wasn’t.  I tried to wait until this woman called me so her identity would be a surprise, but curiosity got the better of me and after a week of impatient waiting I texted Jessica and asked who it was.  At first she wouldn’t tell me but my persistence wore off and after hounding her incessantly for days on end she revealed her friend to be Bryce Dallas Howard.

Me: Damn.  Didn’t know you knew her.  Are you part of some Hot Redheads Club or something?

Jessica: [laugh emoji] Kinda.  It’s called The Cast of The Help [wink emoji].  Emma Stone is in that too.

Me: Fuck.  Why haven’t I seen this movie?!

Jessica: I don’t know [gasp emoji].  I thought you’d seen all my movies.

Me: Well I definitely saw the last one you were in.  I think it’s your best work [smirk emoji]

Jessica: [laugh emoji] Is that a fact?

Me: Yep.  I should know, I’ve watched it enough times.

Jessica: Me too.  In fact, I’m watching it right now [wink emoji]

Me: Really? [raised eyebrow emoji]

Jessica: Yep.

This message came accompanied by a short video clip.  I pressed play, and sure enough, our movie was playing on her huge TV.  She was about halfway through the first scene and as I enjoyed the sights and sounds of me fucking her on the backseat of my car, a different kind of noise- a low, buzzing hum- began to mingle with the sounds of the movie. 

Me: What’s that noise I can hear? [thinking emoji]

Jessica: This?

A clip was attached to this message too.  Filmed from her POV, it showed her naked from the waist down (probably the waist up too, but the bottom half was all I could see) with a bullet vibrator held to the nub of her clit. 

Me: Masturbating to yourself?  Bit narcissistic, wouldn’t you say? [wink emoji]

Jessica: I can stop if you like?

Which I took to mean ‘I can stop sending you clips’, rather than ‘I can stop masturbating’.

Me: No, no.  Please, continue.

And continue, she did.  She sent me a few more clips then went one better, calling me on Zoom so I could watch the whole thing.  Obviously watching her jerk off made me want to jerk off too, and seeing a fullscreen shot of my rockhard cock made her want to jerk off again, this time with her fingers (two inside her and two on her clit).  And seeing her…well, you get the idea.  Suffice it to say, I lost almost an entire day doing that, but I definitely wasn’t complaining. 

Anyway, enough about Miss Chastain.  Onto Miss Howard.  I got a call the following Friday as I was seeing a guest to the door.  I answered the phone like I had every time that week: hoping it would be her.  And this time, it was.

“Pleasure to meet you, Miss Howard,” I said.  “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

Usually, when addressing a guest as ‘Miss’, she’d insist on dropping the formalities, and I found it interesting to note that Bryce (or Miss Howard, as I guess she still was) did no such thing.

“Likewise,” was all she said.

“So you’re interested in booking a stay?” I asked, choosing to just avoid her name altogether.

“Uh huh.”

I’ve gotta say, I’ve had more talkative guests.

We landed on a date and I asked her if she had any special requests. 

“I like to be in control.”

That wasn’t something I heard a lot, but given her icy demeanour it didn’t come as a huge surprise.

“I see.  So what exactly do…” I started, and was quickly cut off by…

“Uh uh uh.”  I could almost hear her shaking her head through the phone line.  “Your safeword is ‘grape’.  That’s all you need to know.”

And with that, the phone went dead.  Well…this could be eventful.

Bryce arrived a little after 2pm on a Friday afternoon.  The doorbell rang and I had a quick look in the mirror before going to answer it.  I was dressed casually, as I often was for my guest’s arrival- shorts and t-shirt.  It was no frills, of course, but I’d never had any complaints.

I opened the door and there stood Bryce, looking every bit as stony as she’d sounded on the phone.

“Hi, Miss Howard,” I said, attempting to break the thick layer of ice.  “Welcome to my home.  It’s great to finally meet you in person.”

I offered her a hand but Bryce ignored it, practically pushing straight past me as she strode through the doorway.

“What do you call this?” she said, looking me up and down.  “Do you always greet your guests dressed like that?”

I was taken aback.  Even with her demeanour as frosty as it was, I certainly hadn’t expected her to critique my dress sense. 

“Umm…yeah, usually,” I answered honestly. 

“Pfft!” Bryce scoffed.  “What sort of place are you running here?  Go and fetch my bags.”

“Err…yes, ma’am.”

Well, this was different.  Whether this is how Bryce always was offscreen or if this steely bearing had been cultivated just for me, I wasn’t entirely sure.  But either way it was about as far from her bubbly public persona as was possible to be.  Though, ice queen though she may have been, one particular part of her was as bubbly as ever.  As I went out to the driveway to fetch her things, I of course did what any red-blooded male would do and I took a peek at that famous ass.  Even in the loose fitting sweats she was wearing (yeah, she wasn’t exactly dressed to the nines herself), that booty looked out of this world.  Even bigger, thicker and rounder than it does online. 

I hauled her suitcase from the trunk of her car and Bryce stood there watching me as I brought it inside, looking as stern and impatient as ever.

“Your bag, Miss Howard,” I said as I wheeled it through the doorway.

“Thank you,” she said, much to my surprise.  Wasn’t the warmest thanks I’d ever received, but it was a start.  “Well, you gonna stand there or are you gonna give me the tour?”

“Err…yeah.  This way, please.”

I led her through the house, showing her each room in turn.  Most women gush at the sight of the place as I show them around, but it won’t shock you to learn Bryce stayed largely quiet, mumbling the occasional ‘mmmhm’, and just generally seeming unimpressed as I took her from room to room.  The tour ended at the massage room.  Or at least, that was the last room I showed her.  There was actually a lot more to come, but Bryce had seen enough.

“This seems like a good place to start,” she said as she entered the room.  “I need a massage.”

“You…do?”

“Yep.  I’ve had a busy couple weeks.  Jessica says you’re good at this so I hope she’s right.”

So do I, I thought to myself. 

“Towel,” she said, holding her hand out as I plucked one from the shelf. 

Bryce looked at me for a second then signalled for me to turn.  I did as instructed and had to force myself not to peek as I heard her undressing. 

“OK, I’m ready for you.”

By the time I turned back around, Bryce was on the massage table.  Entirely nude with her hair in a bun, she laid out on her front with her head in the face hole, the towel draped across that big, round ass.  I fetched a bottle of oil from the dresser and poured some onto my hands, rubbing it in as I approached the table.  I started at her feet, watching her toes curl as I massaged each one, smoothing oil across both her soles. 

“How’s that?” I asked.  She didn’t answer.  “Pressure OK?”

“Mmmhm.”

I moved past her heels and up to her ankles, enjoying the feeling of her two very thick calves as I caressed each one in turn. 

“So, Jessica told me you were on a press tour,” I said, just making conversation.  “Was that for a new project or…?”

“I don’t like to talk during massages,” she said back.  Well, there’s a surprise.  “If I want to speak then I’ll engage you, OK?”

“Sure,” I said, half-heartedly.  I’ll be honest, the ice queen schtick was getting a little old. 

I finished her calves off then moved up to her shoulders, running my hands down her back and arms.

“Can I remove your towel?” I asked.

“Well, how else are you gonna do my ass?”

I rolled my eyes and whipped the towel away, baring that huge ass.  It pained me to admit it, but…wow!  She wasn’t my favourite guest thus far, but holy fuck, that thing was amazing.  I think everyone knows that Bryce has a huge ass, but believe me when I tell you, it is so much bigger in person; so thick and shapely that it almost defies belief.  I returned to the dresser, pouring out a fresh dose of oil.  I filled both palms but I still wasn’t sure it would be enough.  I think an ass like that would need an entire bottle.

I rubbed the oil in and returned to the table, slapping my hands down on that big, fat ass.  Now, I know what you’re thinking and, no, I couldn’t get an entire cheek in my hand.  Frankly, I wasn’t even close.  It felt fucking good though; not the most toned ass I’d ever grabbed hold of, but undoubtedly the thickest.  Honestly, I could’ve played with that thing all day, and as far as I was concerned, with an ass like this, she could be as rude as she liked.  I slathered every inch of it in oil (which took me a while, I’m not gonna lie), then did it again for good measure, only stopping when Bryce told me to.

“OK, I think you’ve done that now,” she said, and I could be wrong but I think I saw a little grin form on her face as I peeled my hands from her buttcheeks.  She liked how much I liked it.

Bryce turned over and I got my first look at her tits and pussy, topped by a thin red landing strip.  I started at her shoulders this time and worked my way down, quickly getting my hands on those lovely perky breasts.  Obviously they fly under the radar a little with what she’s got in the back, but make no mistake, Bryce Dallas Howard has very, very nice tits.  Again, I spent a little longer on those than I probably needed to.  Not as long as I did on her ass, but that was partly necessity, believe it or not.

Then I moved down to her tummy, letting my hands glide over her milky white skin until I reached those shapely hips.  I ran my hands over them several times, noting how wide they were, then moved to the end of the table, starting at her feet again and moving up her legs.  Her thighs were parted slightly and I got a glimpse of her pussy as I moved up past her knees, already shiny and wet with arousal.  It looked good enough to eat and all I could think about was wrapping my lips around it.  Who knows, maybe she’d lighten up a little if I made her cum. 

“Did Jessica tell you about any other services I provide?” I asked, running my hands over the tops of her thighs.

“She did,” Bryce replied, the slightest moan fluttering from her lips as she spoke.

“Would you like to partake?”

“Well, what did you think I came out here for?  The scenery?”

I climbed onto the table without response, planting my knees at the edge.   Pushing her legs apart, I wrapped my arms around her thighs as I moved in between them, rolling out my famous tongue.  Guiding it to her clit, a sharp breath sailed from between her lips as my tongue dragged across it, stimulating her every nerve.  A hand came down and grabbed my hair, about as roughly as I’d expected, holding me in place as I moved down lower, licking along her slit.  Her lips were moist and I enjoyed the sweet taste as I went up higher, rolling my tongue across the nub of her clit.  I did that several times, licking her pussy from top to bottom before settling on her clit, ringing it in concentric circles. 

Her moans grew louder and I looked up from between her thighs, watching those stony features finally begin to soften as I licked her into ecstasy.  One hand pawing at those perky tits, the other clawed tighter at my thick locks of hair, nearly pulling them straight from my head.  I could feel the warmth pouring from between her lips, her clit now throbbing as my tongue spun around it.  She was obviously very pent up (her demeanour alone had told me that) and it didn’t take a lot to pull her to the brink of climax. 

The moans continued, increasing in pitch and volume with every swirl of my tongue.  Her legs began to tremble, her tummy tightening as I licked her towards the inevitable.  Her hand gripped tightly to the back of my head, ensuring it stayed where it was and that I didn’t stop licking until I made her cum.  Honestly, she really didn’t need to; I wouldn’t have stopped if I’d been struck by lightning.  I swirled my tongue just three more times, prompting a high-pitched squeal and the familiar gush of fluid from deep inside her pussy.  I kept on licking as I felt her cum, lapping every drop of fluid that came my way, and my tongue didn’t rest until her legs stopped shaking, a deep, contented sigh escaping her full set of lips.

Her grip loosened and I fought my way out from between her thighs, moisture dribbling down my lips and chin.  Bryce said nothing and simply pulled her thick body from the table, turning back onto her front. 

“Now do the back,” she said.

At first I didn’t know what she meant.  I’d already done her back, not to mention her shoulders, arms and the backs of her legs.  Then it hit me.  There was one part of her body I was yet to explore.  Gripping her ass cheeks with both my hands, my fingers dug in deep as I pulled them apart, baring her cute little asshole.  I took a quick glimpse then shoved my face in there, pushing those cheeks up around my head.  Fuck, it felt amazing.  I’ve buried my face in some asses before, but hers was so big that my head almost vanished entirely. 

My hands kept moving, jiggling those plump asscheeks as I pushed my tongue out, starting at her pussy and working my way up.  Her clit was still pulsing and I flicked my tongue across several times before moving to her slit.  The lips of her pussy were drenched in fluid, and I wasn’t sure if it was the remnants of her previous orgasm or if a new coat had already formed.  It made no difference to me and however long that juice had been there, it was on my tongue in a matter of seconds.  I kept going upwards until I reached her taint, licking along it slowly until I reached my final stop.  Her asshole winked as my tongue rolled across it and I felt her body shiver in response as I soaked it in saliva. 

Repeating my earlier trick, I licked from her pussy to her asshole numerous times, then focused on the latter, swirling my tongue around it, just as I’d done to her clit.  A hand came back and gripped my head once more, pulling me into her ass.  Again, there was no need to do so, for I was already buried to the ears, but it made her feel like she was in control.  And frankly, as long as my face stayed in that ass, she could do what the fuck she liked.

“Get your tongue in there,” she instructed.  “Right inside.  Don’t worry, I’m fully prepped.”

Her grip loosened slightly and I pulled my head from her buttcrack, quickly refilling my lungs as I gripped her asscheeks harder, prying them further apart.  Her asshole split open a little and I poked my tongue out, steering it into the welcoming slot.  Bryce moaned loudly as I bobbed my head, kissing her ring repeatedly as I pushed my tongue into the depths of her ass.  I heard a rubbing sound from under her ass, and though I couldn’t see past those two huge cheeks, it was pretty clear that she was rubbing her clit.  Her asshole contracted as she did so, tightening around my tongue so securely that I wondered if I’d get it back out again. 

“Mmm!  Yes, yes, yes!” Bryce purred, her voice breathy and slightly muffled by the hole her face was in.  “Eat that ass!  Eat that ass!  Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum again!”

Her body shook violently and she mewled down towards the floor beneath her as a second quickfire orgasm raced through her curvy frame.  She gave a deep sigh and her asshole relaxed as she collapsed onto the table, allowing me to retrieve my tongue.  She puffed out a few deep breaths then pulled her head from the hole in the table, peering at me from over her shoulder. 

“Come here,” she said, beckoning me with her finger. 

I walked around to the head of the table and she propped herself up on her elbows as I stepped in front of her.

“Take off your clothes.”

I nodded and began undressing.  I kicked off my sneakers then pulled my t-shirt up over my head, baring my sculpted torso.  Bryce remained expressionless, but I could tell from her eyes as she scanned me up and down that she definitely liked what she saw.  I untied the drawstring on my shorts and dropped them to the floor, unveiling the bulge in my undies.  Bryce did her best to maintain her straight face, but she couldn’t help but bite her lower lip as I pulled off my boxers, my already rock hard cock flopping up and down before her. 

“Hmm, not bad,” she said, doing a good job of sounding unimpressed.  “Let’s see what you can do with it.”

She grabbed the edge of the table and pulled herself up until her head hung over the edge. 

“Bring it here,” she said, then opened her mouth, her tongue wagging up and down as I guided my cock towards it. 

I slotted my crown into her open mouth and she wrapped her lips around it, sucking at the first few inches.  The suction was strong and I could feel drops of precum already leaking from my tip as she began to work me over.  She couldn’t bob her head too much in the position she was in so it was up to me to do most of the work.  She looked into my eyes with an impatient glare, beckoning me forward with a wave of her hand.  There were no words, of course, but the meaning was clear- hurry up and give me this dick.  So that’s what I did.

Placing a hand at the back of her head, I held her in place as I thrusted slowly, pushing my cock in deeper.  Bryce glared at me again and I went a little harder, pumping my hips until the tip touched the back of her throat.  I’m usually a little weary of thrusting too hard when I’m with a first-timer, but Bryce was able to take it, still urging me deeper, even as my balls began to hit her chin. 

Soon my cock was pushing down into her gullet, making her gag a little and I watched closely for hand signals, blinks of her eyes; some kind of sign that told me to stop.  But nothing came, and so I went deeper, thrusting harder still until that plump set of lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft.  I held her there a few seconds then slowly withdrew, spit dripping from the shaft as I pried my dick from her throat.  My cock was basted by the time I retrieved it, soaked in saliva from bellend to base. 

“Mmm,” Bryce purred, gasping a little as she sucked in air.  “You’ve got a nice cock,” she declared, a hint of smile finally playing across those big, full lips.  “Lube me up.  I want it in my ass.”

Damn.  A few of my guests like to take it in the ass but that was usually after a lot of preparation and a lot of vaginal sex to warm themselves up.  Putting in there straight away was utterly unheard of.  In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a woman in the ass without trying her pussy first.  I almost asked if she was sure, but opted against it.  I had a pretty good idea of what she’d say.  If you’re not man enough to fuck me in the ass I’ll go find someone who is.  Something along those lines.  So I decided just to go with it.  I went and fetched the lube, as per her request.  Not lube per se, but massage oil that, as I knew from previous experience, doubled as lube very effectively. 

Bryce moved to the foot of the table, parting her legs as wide as she could as she knelt at the edge, thrusting her ass into the air.  Her head went down to the surface of the table and she turned it to the side as she gripped the edges.  I took a moment to admire her ass again, as it somehow looked bigger (I wasn’t actually sure that was possible) as she stuck it out behind her.  It really was phenomenal; a true work of art.  Utterly enormous, yet shaped to perfection. 

I flicked the cap off the bottle of oil and gave it a squeeze, watching in awe as the shiny, yellowish liquid dripped down both her cheeks.  I set the bottle down then rubbed the oil into those two large orbs, taking my time and ensuring every inch was shining thoroughly.  Then I squeezed some more into the crack of her ass, smearing it across her pussy lips and her tight little puckered sphincter. 

Then, once the bottle was almost empty, I tossed it aside and rose to my feet, pointing my cock at her asshole.  I gave her a second to back out (knowing full well that she wouldn’t) then steered myself forward, splitting her open with the tip of my prick.  Bryce looked back at me as best she could, giving a satisfied whine as I gripped her oily cheeks, inching myself forward and guiding my crown into her ass.  Her ass was tight but the sheer volume of makeshift lube that I slathered her sphincter in made entry relatively easy.  Once the head was inside I started to thrust, going slowly at first so I didn’t overwhelm her.  If that was even possible. 

It had been a while since I’d fucked anyone in the ass so it took me a moment to find my rhythm.  But once I did, I didn’t lose it.  I dug my fingers into both her cheeks as I started thrusting harder, coaxing louder moans from Bryce as my dick sunk deeper, boring into her anal cavity.  It didn’t take long for me to reach the base, and from that point on every row of my hips sent my pelvis crashing straight into her ass, drawing loud clapping sounds that echoed around the massage room. 

I moved my hands lower and grabbed onto the tops of her thighs.  As great as that ass felt in the palms of my hands, I wanted to see how it looked without any obstructions.  The answer, of course, was fucking amazing and every thrust I took made those huge cheeks jiggle like jello on a plate.  Watching those asscheeks clap was bordering on hypnotic and I redoubled my efforts, almost on impulse as that big, thick booty bounced in front of my eyes.  Soon I was going full pelt, tearing into that ass with as much speed and force as I would any pussy. 

“Oh, fuck!” Bryce growled, peering back at me from her awkward position.  “Yeah, yeah, yeah!  That’s it.  Give it to me.  Pound that fucking ass!”

I moved my hands back up to her butt, enjoying the feeling of her ass meat rippling as I drilled her hard and deep, driving to the hilt with every pelvic slam.  It felt amazing and looked even better.  I love a good visual as much as the next man but, at the end of the day, fucking a woman never looks as good as it feels.  Or at least that’s how I felt until I met Bryce.  Honestly, she might be the first woman I’ve met where the sight of me fucking her was better than the actual sensation.  Which is saying something ‘cause pounding that ass is literally a dream come true.  It might have been muscle memory from my trip with Anne and Jessica, but it took all my willpower not to grab my phone and capture the image of that big ass bouncing as I slammed my dick into it.  Of course I’d never do that without discussing it first, but this struck me as the kind of thing I could pull myself senseless to for hours on end. 

I think Bryce noticed that my thoughts were straying, ‘cause she looked back at me with a grin that was by the far the largest I’d seen so far.

“How you doin’ back there, big guy?” she asked, taunting me a little, like I couldn’t handle the size of her ass.  In fairness, she wasn’t far wrong.

“Oh, I’m doing just fine,” I replied, grinning back as I raised my hand behind me and slapped her hard on the ass.

Now that she’d lightened up a little, it felt like a safe move (Lord only knows what would have happened to me if I’d done that to her earlier).  But honestly, it would have been worth any repercussions, ‘cause that ass just needed to be spanked.  Bryce liked it though (as I suspected she would).  So much, in fact, that she told me to repeat it.

“Oooh, yeah!” she cooed, her grin stretching wider.  “Do that again.”

I did it again.

“Harder!”

I did it again.  Harder.  Then again, harder still, and this time without a prompt.  It took her by surprise and she squealed in delight as the sound rang out.  A red palm print was left behind on her cheek, her ass so big it looked like I had the hands of a toddler.

“OK, OK!” Bryce laughed.  “I think you’re having too much fun there.  Take it out,” she instructed, shooing me back with her hand.

With an audible groan, I pulled back slowly from the depths of her ass, watching intently as my crown popped free from her sphincter.  Bryce pushed herself up, turning one-eighty degrees.  Her mouth came open and she gazed into my eyes, beckoning me forward with a wag of her tongue.  I gripped my cock as I took a step forward, steering it into her mouth.  My shaft was shining with lube and ass juice, but not for very long.  Taking me straight to the hilt, those thick lips puckered at the base of my shaft and she kept me there as she started sucking, cleaning up the various fluids.  Thank God I used edible oil.  She deepthroated by cock several times then pulled her head back, a string of saliva connecting her lips to the tip of my penis. 

“You wanna fuck this ass some more?” she asked, reaching back to slap an oversized cheek.

“What do you think?” I said with a smirk, eyeing that ass unashamedly as she stuck it in the air.

I went to move to the end of the table but Byrce stopped me.  “Uh uh.  You stay right there.”

She turned onto her back and lifted her legs up, pulling them back until her ass stuck out over the edge of the table.  Bryce reached down and gripped her buttcheeks, her asshole splitting open a little as she pulled them apart.  I pressed my cock against her sphincter and guided it in, watching it stretch around the width of my crown. 

“Mmm, fuck yeah!” she moaned, biting her bottom lip.  “Fuck, you’re so thick!”

“So are you,” I replied, grinning back at her as I started thrusting.

Bryce laughed; her ice queen exterior was starting to melt.  I thrusted a little harder this time, knowing how much she could take.  Her hands moved up and she grabbed her thighs, keeping them pulled back as I ventured deeper, bottoming out with each thrust.  Her head fell back onto the leather, deep grunts pouring from between her lips as I tore through her anal passage.  A hand went to her clit and she started rubbing, her asshole tightening around my shaft.  I felt some resistance so I went a little faster, slamming into her backside with hard, unbridled thrusts. 

“Oh, yeah, that’s it,” she growled, still staring at the ceiling above her.  “Keep going!  I’m gonna fucking cum!”

Her hand was a blur as she strummed her clit and I did my best to match her pace, railing my cock into her with very little self control. 

“Oh, fuck, yes!  Yes, yes, yes!” she panted, her head coming up from the table.

Her features were twisted and her eyes went into her head as I delivered the decisive thrust.  She pulled her hand away and I kept on pounding as a hot jet of crystalline fluids shot forth from her quivering snatch.  It had been a while since I’d been with a squirter and the sudden burst of fluid took me by surprise as it sprayed in my direction, soaking my abs and cock. 

“Mmm, Goddamn!” Bryce exclaimed, laughing a little as she rubbed her pussy.  “Fuck, I haven’t done that in ages!”

I grinned right back at her as I slowed my thrusts, ramming home a few deep ones that took me right down to the base.  Each one hit her hard and a few thin sprays of juice squirted from her pussy, steadily decreasing in volume until she ran out of fluid.  The whole ordeal had left me throbbing and I briefly stopped for a breather, still half-buried in her perfect ass.

“You ready?” she asked, looking into my eyes as she propped herself up. 

“Hmm?” I said blankly, not quite sure what she was asking me.

“Well, you made me cum,” she said with a grin.  “Now it’s your turn.”

“Ohhh, OK.  Where…?”

“You can do it in there,” she said, stopping me before I could ask.

“Right you are.”

Seeing her squirt like that had triggered something in me and my hips started moving almost of their accord as I quickly returned to my previous rhythm.  Pushing down on the backs of her thighs, I kept her legs pulled back as I took her backdoor, drilling in deep with repeated savage thrusts.  I was seriously close and a few hard slams were all it took to push me over the edge.  Sheathing myself inside her for the very last time, my neck craned backwards and I launched a deep roar at the ceiling above as my bellend erupted, firing thick ropes deep into her rectum. 

“UHHH!  FUUUCCCKKK!!!” I yelled as Bryce started rubbing her clit again, her asshole contracting and squeezing more spunk from the tip of my prick.

She didn’t cum again herself (I don’t think) and it seemed that her sole purpose for doing that was to make me cum extra hard.  And, if that was the case, Miss Howard, then mission fucking accomplished.  I hadn’t cum that hard in weeks.  I took a moment to regain my senses then slowly withdrew my cock from her asshole.  Her ass gaped open a little as I pried it loose and a few globs of cum came trickling out after it, dripping down onto the carpet.  Bryce didn’t stop it and kept her asscheeks spread as the remaining splooge slopped out of her open sphincter, leaving a mess on the massage room floor.

“Phew!” said Bryce, puffing her bright red cheeks.  “I needed that.”

“I needed that,” I returned as I poked my cock at her asshole, smearing the remains of my load.

Bryce laughed.  “Well, you got it.”

She lowered her legs then hopped down from the table, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as she pulled me down for a kiss.  It was only then that I realised that we hadn’t actually done that yet, and I tried to think if I’d ever fucked a woman in the ass without kissing her before.  Surely this was the first. 

“What would you like to do now?” I asked, lightly gripping that gorgeous ass. 

“I know just the thing,” she said.  “Come with me.”

We slipped back into our clothes and went upstairs.  She led me to her room and unzipped the suitcase that I’d left on her bed.  She rummaged through it for a while then took out a folded sheet of paper and handed it to me.  I’m not sure what I was expecting her to produce from the depths of her luggage but it certainly wasn’t that.

“What’s this?” I asked, unfolding the paper.

“Those are your lines,” she replied, flashing that filthy grin.

“My…lines?”

I looked down at the paper and, sure enough, what appeared to be some kind of script was stretched out across the page, with lines of dialogue for both her and myself.

“Mmhmm.  It’s called ‘roleplay’, honey.  Now go and learn them while you get yourself ready, then come to that office room you showed me with your computer in it.  You’ve got an hour.”

I left Bryce’s room and went back to mine for a shower, then looked over my lines as I towelled myself dry.  A few lines in and I quickly learned that Bryce took roleplaying very seriously.  I won’t spoil it for you, but suffice it to say, she had spent a lot of time putting it together.  I hadn’t done any acting since grade school, so I think it would be fair to say that I wasn’t versed in the art of line-learning like I’m sure she was.  And there were a lot of them to learn and not much time to do so. 

No costume requirements had been stipulated (except one, but we’ll get to that later), so I chose the clothes that I thought best suited my character, and had a go at reciting the script.  I dropped a few lines here and there, but I think I did a pretty good job, all things considered.  I had about twenty minutes left after I’d dressed and styled my hair so I used that time wisely, familiarising myself with the script as best as I could.

The time came and I went to the office as per my instructions.  The door was closed when I got there so I gave it a knock as the script indicated.

“Come in,” came a voice from within.

I pushed the door open and stepped inside.  Bryce was sat at my desk, her hair still in a bun, wearing a pair of black framed glasses and a white silk blouse that was unbuttoned to the top of her cleavage.  Her ass was stuck to the chair, of course, so I couldn’t see what it looked like in the tight grey pencil skirt she was wearing, but if I had to hazard a guess I’d say that it looked incredible.  I’d imagine it looks incredible in pretty much anything. 

So, yeah…she looked sexy as fuck, basically, and I tried not to let that distract me too much as I recited my opening line.  “You wanted to see me, Dean Howard?”  Boom.  Nailed it.

Bryce looked up from my computer screen, and peered at me over the rims of her glasses, stiffening my cock a little as I’m sure was her intention.  “Ahh, yes, Mr Roberts [not my actual surname, by the way].  Please take a seat.” 

She gestured to the chair opposite hers and I went and parked my ass in it, placing my backpack (that she’d requested I wear) on the floor at my feet.  “Thank you.”

“OK, Mr Roberts, I’ll cut to the chase.  The finance department has been in touch and it appears there have been some issues regarding your tuition fees.”

“Oh…err…yeah.  Sorry about that, Dean Howard, but my father was laid off from his firm and has had to claim unemployment.  My brother and sister are still in high school and he needs his savings to support the family.”

“Well, I’m very sorry to hear that, Mr Roberts, but I’m afraid you’re not entitled to free education.  If you’d told me about this straight away maybe we could have arranged some kind of payment plan, but it appears your tuition is now three months in arrears.”

“Yes, and again I’m very sorry for that, Dean Howard, but I was hoping my dad would find another job quickly.  He’s always been such a good provider for me and my siblings but with the recession there aren’t too many companies that are hiring right now.”

“I know, Mr Roberts.  It’s hell out there, but it doesn’t change the fact that you haven’t paid a cent of your tuition for the entire semester.  And I’m afraid that without immediate payment there will no longer be a place for you at this university.”

“Oh, no!  Please, Dean Howard, this school is everything to me.  Could I settle up once my dad finds a job?”

“Well, I’d love to do that for you, Mr Roberts, I really would.  But as you said yourself, not many companies are hiring at the moment, and even if your father were to find employment, there’s still the question of paying off any debts he might accrue, not to mention supporting your two siblings which I’m sure are a bigger priorities than your college tuition.  No, I’m sorry, Mr Roberts, but I’m afraid that money will have to be paid in full within seven working days, or I will have no choice but to remove you from your course of study.  You are welcome to re-enrol whenever you have the requisite funds.”

“No, no, no!  There must be something we can do.  Please, Dean Howard, I’ll do anything.  Just don’t kick me out of school!”  That bit was tough.  It required actual acting which, I think it would be fair to say, is not my strongest suit. 

A playful grin played across Bryce’s face as she slid her glasses down the bridge of her nose, gazing at me with those blueish-green eyes.  “Anything, huh?”

“Erm…yeah.”

“Well, your professors have told me what a good student you are and everyone knows you’re one of the star players on the football team, so it really would be a shame to lose you.  Since you are such a talented athlete, maybe we could arrange some kind of athletic scholarship to run until the end of the school year.”

“That would be great, Dean Howard!  Staying in school means everything to me.  I love this place with all my heart.”

“I know you do, Mr Roberts, I know you do.  But just so you know, there will be certain…responsibilities that you will be expected to fulfil.”

“Oh, don’t you worry about that, Dean Howard.  I’ll ace all my classes and give my all when I’m out on the field.  I’ll take this school to the championship game, you mark my words!”

Bryce laughed.  “Well, that’s great, Mr Roberts, but I’m afraid that’s not what I had in mind.”

“Oh?  So what did you have in mind?”

Bryce rose from her seat and strolled to my side of the desk, perching her ass on the corner.  “You know, I’ve always found you very attractive, Tyler.”

“Erm…likewise.  You’re a very beautiful woman, Dean Howard.”  Yeah, Bryce wrote that herself.  A little conceited, but hard to argue with all the same.

“Thank you, Tyler.  So, since you find me so attractive, I guess you wouldn’t object if I were to include some…personal requests in our little deal?”

“Err…no, I don’t think so.  What kind of personal requests?”

Bryce grinned, then placed a finger underneath my chin, looking me straight in the eyes as she told me to, “get on your knees.”

I was taken aback.  Or rather, I acted like I was taken aback.  Or tried to, at least.  “Erm…excuse me?”

“You heard me,” she said, then repeated slowly, “get…on…your…knees.”

“But…why?”

“Don’t worry about the ‘why’.  All you need to concern yourself with is doing what I tell you.  Now, I’m not going to say it again.  Get.  On.  Your.  Knees.”

So, yeah…I got on my knees.

Bryce hopped down from the edge of the desk.  “So you said you find me attractive, right?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s very flattering.  And what is it about me that you find so attractive?”

“Well, you’re very beautiful, like I said, and…”

“I bet you like my ass, don’t you?” she interrupted, turning on her heels and sticking it out behind her.

I was a little distracted as she shoved it towards me, my face and her ass just a foot or so apart.  “Erm…y-yes,” I said, struggling to remember my lines.  “You have a great ass, Dean Howard.”

“Yeah, you like a big ass, don’t you, Tyler?  I’ve seen those little coeds you run around with, showing off their butts on Instagram.  But they don't have an ass like me, do they?” 

She put her hands on her hips and slid them down to her ass, grabbing two handfuls through the fabric of her skirt.

“No, ma’am,” I said.  “I don’t think anyone has an ass like you, Dean Howard.”  I ad libbed that last bit.  Bryce looked back at me, and if the grin on her face was anything to go by, I don’t think she minded one bit.

“Aww,” she said.  “Well, aren’t you sweet?  And since you like my ass so much, maybe you’d like a closer look?”

She definitely posed it as a question, but she didn’t wait for an answer.  Reaching back, she gripped a handful of hair and pulled me into her ass.  Her skirt stretched tightly across her cheeks, but even so her ass was so big that my face could still vanish inside it.  I didn’t go as deep as earlier but there was still enough ass to cut off my oxygen supply, her thick cheeks sucking me in, even through her tight-fitting skirt. 

She kept me there for a close to a minute then released me with a tug of my hair.  I gasped deeply, sucking in air as she pulled my face from her crack. 

“Mmm, you like it in there, baby?  You like your face in that ass?”

“Uh…uh huh,” I said, still breathing heavily.

“Yeah, you do, huh?  Maybe I should take this skirt off so you can get in there deeper.  Would you like that?”

Again, she didn’t wait for an answer.  Reaching back behind her, she found the zipper and pulled it down, unfastening a skirt that looked ready to burst as the seams.  She tugged it down an inch at a time, and I’m still not sure if she was intentionally doing it that slowly or if her ass was so big that that was as quick as she could go.  Either way, she bared that beautiful ass at an agonising pace, and it took enormous self-discipline to keep from grabbing that skirt and ripping it straight off of her.  Finally she tugged it past the thickest part and both her big ass cheeks came bouncing out. 

She pulled the skirt down her thick set of thighs and let it fall to a heap on the floor, stepping out of it and kicking it aside.  She was wearing a black thong, buried so deep I could barely see it.  Lifting her hands out behind her, her fingers cut through the air as she brought them back down, landing a sharp blow that sent ripples through those big, fat cheeks.  Fingers digging into smooth, pale flesh, she gripped her cheeks tightly and pulled them apart, finally revealing the remains of her thong. 

“OK, baby, come on in,” said Bryce, peering back at me from over her shoulder.  “Don’t be shy.”

I didn’t need a second invitation.  Shifting forward on my knees a little to close the gap between us, I threw my head forward without a moment’s delay, shoving myself in deep. 

“Ooh, yeah!” Bryce giggled.  “That’s it, baby.  Get in there nice and deep!”

Bryce let go of her asscheeks, the resulting blow nearly knocking me unconscious as they slapped against the side of my head.  Then she reached back, gripping the back of my head as she held me in place.  She seemed to like doing that but again she needn’t have bothered; I was buried so deep that I couldn’t have escaped if I’d wanted to.  My nose and mouth were pressed up against her thong and that tiny piece of material was all that separated me from her pussy and asshole.  In fact, so small were her undies that I could feel the heat pouring from her through the thin layer of fabric; almost taste the moisture as it soaked into the polyester.  I wasn’t sure how long she kept me there this time.  However long it was, it wasn’t long enough, and if not for the need of oxygen, I’d have stayed in there all day and all night.

Bryce turned and put a finger to my chin, tilting my head until my eyes met hers. 

“Good boy,” she said, a cat-like purr in her voice.  “You’re really earning that scholarship, huh?”

“Yes…yes, ma’am,” I said, gasping between each word.

“Right, now you’re gonna fuck me.  And you better do a good job, ‘cause your place at this college depends on it.  Got that?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good,” she grinned.  “On your feet.”

I stood and Bryce grabbed me by the t-shirt I was wearing and led me to ‘her’ (my) desk.  She opened a drawer and rummaged around inside it until she found a bottle of lube.  I generally don’t keep that in the office so she must have brought it from her room and stashed it there herself.  Anyway, I did a little fist pump in my head as I assumed that meant I’d be putting it in her ass again.

“Take off your clothes,” she instructed, then leant against the desk and watched as I did what she told me.

I removed my UCLA sweater (worn for the character, of course) and pulled my t-shirt over my head, Bryce cooing a little as I bared my sculpted chest. 

“Mmm, very nice.  No wonder you're so good at football,” she said, stroking my arm.  “Bet you’ve thrown a few Hail Marys with this thing, huh?”

“I’m a wide receiver,” I grinned, “not a quarterback.”  I ad libbed that bit too.

“Alright, whatever,” she replied, waving her hand dismissively.  “Never been too into sports.  I just came to the games so I could stare at you.”  We were going off-script pretty drastically now, but it only served to heighten the chemistry.

My grin grew wider as I kicked off my sneakers and pulled off my socks, then started to unbuckle my belt.  I slid my thumbs under the waistband of my boxers and whipped them down with my pants.  My cock came springing out and Bryce bit her bottom lip as it flopped up and down, acting like she was seeing it for the very first time.

“Oh my,” she cooed.  “I had a feeling you’d be big, but…damn.  You know what you’re doing with that thing?”

I nodded.

“I hope so,” she said as she turned around, gripping the edge of the desk.  Looking back at me as she stuck out her butt, her eyelids fluttered as she said those magic words.  “I like it in my ass.”

I moved in behind her, hooking her thong with a pair of fingers and tugging it down to around mid-thigh.  I grabbed the bottle of lube and was just about to squeeze it into the crack of her ass when Bryce stopped me with a hand on my wrist.

“Wait,” she said.  "Aren't you gonna lick it first?”

“Anything you want, ma’am.”

I put the bottle down and dropped to my knees, gripping her hips as I dove in deep, immersing myself in that big, round ass.  My tongue came out and I guided it straight to her clit, licking with immediate vigour. 

“Mmm, yeah.  That’s it, baby,” said Bryce, purring a little as I worked my tongue.  “You earn that tuition.”

I licked several times at the nub of her clit then ran my tongue up and down her pussy, cleaning up the juices as they seeped from between her lips.  Grabbing her ass with both my hands, I pushed those cheeks up around my face as I licked her sweet, sweet pussy, extending my route from her clit to her taint.  Licking a little higher each time, I kept moving north until I found her asshole, settling there permanently as I swirled my tongue around her sphincter. 

“Oooh, fuck yeah!” Bryce squealed, her voice quavering as my tongue extended, delving deep into her anal cavity.  “Yes, baby!  Come on.  Eat that fucking ass!”

Head bobbing back and forth, I pushed my tongue in as far as I could, repeatedly kissing her puckered pink rim.  Wrapping my arms around her thick pair of thighs, I used them for leverage as I pulled myself into her, throwing my face into her asscrack.  The roleplay had gotten her seriously horny and it didn’t take much to get her off.  A few deep plunges of my stiff, wet tongue and I felt her legs start to shake. 

“Ohhh, fffuuuccckkk!  Yeeesss!!!” she squealed, her asshole tightening around my tongue as her body was racked by thunderous convulsions. 

I strengthened my grip on her quivering thighs, ensuring she stayed where she was as I bobbed my head back and forth, tonguing her ass through the throes of pleasure.  The squeals gave way to contented sighs, but I kept my tongue in her asshole until the violent tremors racing through her body finally began to subside.  Prying it loose, I moved it down to her pussy and licked along the length of her slit.  I’d made her cum hard and her lips were soaked with the fruits of my labour.  I licked up and down her pussy a few more times, gathering what I could and enjoying the sweet taste as it washed across my tongue.  Moving back up to her asshole, I licked that a few times for good measure then pulled my head from between her cheeks, slapping her ass as I rose to my feet.

“Alright, now you can fuck me,” said Bryce, giving her ass an enticing wiggle.  As if it wasn’t enticing enough already.  “Nice and hard, OK?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied, grabbing the lube from my desk. 

I squeezed some out onto her asshole and smeared it with my thumb, pushing it inside her to warm her up.  Bryce moaned as I pushed it in deep, sinking straight down to the knuckle.  I kept it there for several seconds, feeling how tight she was before popping it loose.  Taking her asscheeks in both my hands, I laid my cock in the gap in between them, still amazed by the size of her bottom and the gorge-like depth of her asscrack.  It was so deep and cavernous that those big, plump cheeks could wrap around my shaft almost entirely.  I couldn’t let the chance go to waste.  I mean, how many opportunities do you get to fuck a pair of asscheeks as big and as beautiful as these? 

I plucked my cock from between them and grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezing a thin line along the length of my shaft.  I wrapped a hand around the base and stroked it up and down, smearing in the lube with a few slow jerks.  Slapping it back down in between her cheeks, I pushed them around my shaft as I started thrusting, sawing my dick through that deep, dark chasm. 

Bryce giggled, looking back with a grin as I fucked her thick set of cheeks.  “OK.  Not what I had in mind, but that feels pretty good too.”

She wasn’t wrong.  Those lovely pale asscheeks were so plump and juicy, it was almost like fucking a pair of tits.  Honestly, I could have kept this up for hours, but as my dick slid back and forth past her winking asshole, that tight little ring looked more appealing by the second.  Spreading those big, thick cheeks, I pressed my crown up against her sphincter then grabbed my dick as I guided it in.  My cock and her asshole were both so greasy that I was able to enter her with a single thrust.  Honestly, anal admission had never come so easy.  I almost felt like I was putting it in her pussy instead. 

Digging my fingers into her creamy white flesh, I kept those cheeks spread apart as I pushed my way in, sinking my cock right down to the base.  Bryce groaned, tightening her grip on the desk as I entered her fully, balls flush against her snatch.  Thrusting slowly, I stared right down at her perfect asshole, admiring the way it stretched as she took my cock.  Feeling them wobble in the palms of my hands, my attention shifted to her two huge cheeks, still amazed by the shape and width. 

“Damn,” I said, gripping them extra hard.  “Looks like you’re a wide receiver too, huh, Dean Howard?”

Bryce turned her head, looking back with an impish grin.  “And I’ve got a tight end as well.”

She really did.  Despite how easy it had been to push my cock inside it, Bryce’s ass was tight as fuck and I could feel her rectal muscles tensing further each time I thrust inside.  I went a little harder, releasing my grip on her asscheeks and letting my arms fall down by my sides.  Sure, I missed the feeling of her ass in my hands, but the sight of those plump cheeks rippling with every thrust was a good consolation.  I remained like that for a while, watching those big cheeks move as I pumped my hips, slamming them hard with my pelvis. 

Every thrust made them bounce and jiggle, those huge, thick cheeks just begging to be slapped.  So that’s what I did next, making a hell of a noise and leaving a mark on her porcelain skin. 

“Uhh, yeah!” I hissed excitedly, slapping that ass once more.  “Gimme that ass, Dean Howard.  Throw that thing right back at me!”

“Oh, yeah?” said Bryce, looking back with a glint in her eye.  “You want this ass, do you?” she asked, reaching back behind her and slapping both her cheeks.

“Fuck yeah, I do,” I quickly shot back, following her double slap with a nice hard single.  “Gimme that big fuckin’ ass!”

And give me it, she did.  Returning her hands to the edge of the desk, she gripped it harder than ever before as she backed up that big, fat ass, throwing it into my groin.  My cock was going deeper now, all the way inside her with every thrust I took.  I kept that up for several minutes then slowed to a stop, happily relinquishing all control.  I stood there like a statue as she backed up into me, presenting my pelvis as a defenceless target to ram her ass into. 

Her knuckles turned white as she clung to the desk, using her arm muscles to throw her thick body into mine.  She didn’t have the muscle tone of some of my regulars (Hayley Atwell and Alison Brie are two that come to mind), but the force with which she slammed her ass into me showed that there was plenty of brawn underneath all that lovely thickness.  Her stamina wasn’t bad either, for she kept that up for a good few minutes, all but using my cock as her own personal sex toy. 

Not that I was complaining, of course, and for the next few minutes I barely moved a muscle.  I gave her thick ass the occasional smack, but for the most part I just stood there and watched, admiring the sight of her greedy asshole swallowing every inch of my cock.  She wasn’t holding back, and a loud, deep grunt launched from between her lips each time those plump asscheeks smacked against my abs. 

“Ugh!  Ugh!  Ugh!  Ugh!” she growled.  “Fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

Her voice was light and breathy, both from the effort she’d put in and from the fiery pleasure coursing through her hourglass frame.  I took that as my cue, latching onto those big, wide hips again and holding her still as I started thrusting, driving deep into that beautiful ass.  Bryce reached down in between her legs, gripping the desk with a single hand as she strummed her throbbing clit.  Her asshole tightened and her grunts turned to screams that only got louder with each new thrust. 

“AHHH!!!  MY GOD!  FUUUCCCKKK!!!” she squealed, roaring at the top of lungs as she squirted a second time, firing a hot blast of clear, sticky fluids that drenched my thighs on its way to the carpet.

“Damn!” I exclaimed as I slowed my thrusts, staying lodged inside her.  “So, Dean Howard’s a squirter, huh?”

“Yes…she…is,” said Bryce, panting deeply as her lovely thick body gave one last violent shudder.  “I bet the wide receiver can cum pretty hard too.”

“Hmm,” I grinned.  “Let’s see about that, shall we?”

With that, Bryce turned and hopped up onto the desk, laying back as she spread her legs. 

“Uh uh,” I said, shaking my head back and forth.  “On your side.  Stick that ass out.”

Bryce grinned and did as I told her.  Rolling up onto her side, she pulled her knees up to her chest as she propped herself up with her elbow, leaving that big, juicy ass to hang over the edge of the desk.  I applied some more lube to the tip of my penis then pressed it against her ass, steering it in without missing a beat.  No slow buildup this time; I started thrusting without a moment’s delay, pounding her hard from the off.  Bryce turned her head and she stared at me the entire time as I gripped onto her left hip, railing my cock into her anal passage. 

The previous position had left me throbbing and my balls were swollen like a pair of plums, churning incessantly as they smacked against her ass.  I knew I didn’t have long left and I bucked my hips as hard as I could, getting in as many thrusts as possible before the tightness and warmth of that world class booty finally got the better of me.  I managed a few before I threw in the towel, prying my cock from her asshole. 

Bryce’s head popped up from the desk and a grin played across her face as I wrapped a hand around the base of my shaft.  I jerked it twice and my cock exploded, cum spraying forth from the tip.  I didn’t even have a chance to aim and my load went pretty much everywhere.  On her ass, on her hip, on her chest, on her ribcage.  Some even flew so far that it landed on her face, leaving a thick white streak across her lips and chin.

“Oh, wow!” she laughed, flinching a little as it hit her.  “Think you just hit the twenty yard line.”

A sly grin formed on her cum-soaked lips and I mustered just enough energy to laugh at her joke.  I took a step back as Bryce climbed down from the desk, kneeling on the floor at my feet.  She took my cock in her hands and poked her tongue out, licking the cum from my slit.  Then she wrapped her lips around the tip of my prick, greedily sucking out whatever was left inside.  She popped the crown from between her lips, a hand gripped gently at the base of my cock as she stroked my shaft with the other. 

“Mmm, very good, Mr Roberts,” said Bryce, gazing up at me as she slowly jerked my cock.  “Looks like we may be able to work something out after all.  Same time tomorrow?”

"Yes, Dean Howard,” I replied, nodding my head with a smirk. 

“Good.  Now get back to class.  You’ve got work to catch up on.”

We put our clothes back on and Bryce returned to ‘her’ desk, cleaning the cum from her face with a wet wipe as I headed for the office door.  I pulled it open and looked back at Bryce, exchanging one last grin as I stepped out into the hall. 

The door opened moments later and Bryce wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pressing her body against mine as she joined me in the hall. 

“And…scene,” she said with a giggle, grinning as she kissed my lips. 

She took me by the hand and we went back to her room for a shower, together this time (and yes, we did have sex).  Slipping into our cosy clothes, we went to the lounge, cracked open a bottle of wine, and ordered a pizza.  Obviously, I appreciate a nice fit body as much as the next man, but it was quite refreshing to hang out with a woman that doesn’t have a phobia of carbs.  We stayed on the couch for most of the evening, flicking through the TV, then went to my room where we fucked a couple more times (once vaginally, once anally) before calling it a night. 

We fucked again first thing in the morning (vaginal to start with, anal to finish up) then I asked Bryce if there was anything else she wanted to do before she left that afternoon.

“Yes,” she said with a grin.  “As a matter of fact, there is.”

“Oh, yeah?” I asked.  “And what might that be?”

“Well, I was led to believe that there’s some rather…interesting things in your basement.  Is that correct?”

Ah.  So Jessica told her about that then.  She wasn’t exactly a regular fixture in the basement of my home (not like Aubrey Plaza or Kristen Bell), but she’d been down there a couple of times and had obviously shared her experience with some of her friends.  I tend to leave it out of the tour ‘cause showing a woman your basement as soon as you meet her is a little…well, creepy.  Especially if your basement is full of ropes and paddles like mine is.  But if a woman enquired about it herself?  Well, that was a different story.

“It is,” I replied, a smirk now playing across my face as I imagined that giant ass of hers held into place by some leather straps.  I just hoped they were long enough. 

“Good.” 

She wiped the grin off her face, reverting back to Ice Queen Bryce (or the Bryce Queen, as she shall henceforth be known) in what was practically a blink of an eye.  She climbed down from my bed and went to my dresser.  She plucked a pair of boxer briefs from my underwear drawer and tossed them at me, hitting me square in the chest. 

“Take a shower and put those on.  Go down to your basement, put a blindfold on and get down on your knees.  I’ll be down in an hour.”  OK.  I may have misjudged this a little.  “Got that?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good.”

And with that, she was gone.

I got out of bed, cleaned my teeth and took a shower.  Drying myself with a towel, I pulled on the boxers that Bryce had picked out for me, then ran some pomade through my hair.  I left my room and went down the hall to the basement.  Switching on the lights, I closed the door behind me as I went down the stairwell.  Even in the warmth of Southern California, the stone floor of the basement was cold against my feet, and I shuddered a little as I stepped across it, heading for the dresser on the far side of the room.  I opened a drawer and picked out a blindfold.  I grabbed a cushion from a nearby chest and took it with me as I found the most spacious area, placing it on the floor as I dropped to my knees.  I put on my blindfold and I waited.

And then…I waited some more.  It must have taken forty-five minutes to shower and get myself ready, so if Bryce kept time as well as she fucked, she would have been about a quarter of an hour.  Now, I hate to kill the tension, but…she wasn’t.  I’ll never know for sure how long I was waiting, but it was definitely longer than that.  I don’t know if she actually spent all that time getting ready or if she was intentionally making me wait (if I had to pick, I’d go with the latter), but I stayed in that position for a good long while, getting increasingly less comfortable the longer I was in it. 

Finally, the door swung open and the familiar click-clacking of stiletto heels echoed around the room as she began down the stairwell, the sound heightened by my lack of vision.  The footsteps grew louder as she crossed the room, then stopped as she took in her surroundings.

“Impressive,” she said.  Sincerity is a little hard to gauge without seeing someone’s face, but it sounded like she meant it.

The rhythmic clicking began again in earnest as she continued across the room.  It sounded like she plucked something from one of the wall-mounted racks, then her footsteps got louder again as she came towards me.  The next thing I heard was Bryce’s intimidating, but still very sexy voice, coming from directly behind me. 

“Hands behind your back.”

I did what she told me, reaching back with both arms until my wrists were gripped by a dainty, yet surprisingly strong pair of hands.  I heard a rattle, then felt cool steel on my skin as she fastened something around my wrists, locking it with a click that could only come from a pair of handcuffs.  I could hear a kind of squeaking sound whenever she moved and figured it must have been her clothing; something PVC, no doubt. 

“I trust you remember the safeword?” she asked, heels clicking once more as she stepped back in front of me.

“Grape,” I said.  She told me that on the phone when she booked her stay, and the manner in which she’d said it had left it burned in my memory forever.

“That’s right.”

Then, without further warning, she placed a hand at the back of my head, gripping a fistful of hair as she pulled me forward, shoving me into her ass.

“Mmpf!” I mumbled, her grip tightening as she held me between her cheeks, smothering my face entirely.

I wasn’t quite sure what she was wearing; some kind of catsuit or mini dress would be my guess.  But whatever it was, there was plenty of space for her ass to breathe, since there didn’t appear to be a stitch of material covering either her buttcrack or her two huge cheeks.  Frankly, I was glad to know that something could breathe, ‘cause I certainly couldn’t.  In fact, my oxygen supply was pretty much cut off altogether and I was starting to see why we needed a safeword.  Though how I was supposed to voice it with 20lbs of ass in my face was another matter entirely.  I could feel her pussy up against my lips, the heat and moisture almost making me salivate.  I poked out my tongue and ran it along her slit, gathering some of the nectar before a sudden sharp tug pulled my face from between her cheeks.

“Hey!” she snapped.  “What do you think you’re doing?!  Did I say you could lick my pussy?!”

“No…no…ma’am,” I replied, gasping for air in between each word.

“No, I didn’t, did I?  You will keep that tongue in your mouth until I tell you otherwise.  Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes…ma’am.”

“Good.”

Bryce gripped my hair even harder than before as she pulled me back into her ass.

“Yeah,” she purred.  “You get in there good.”

Her grip tightened as she pushed me in deeper, burying my face like an ostrich in the sand. 

“You will earn the right to lick my pussy, and you can start by smelling my ass.”

I was in there so deep that I was pretty much doing that anyway, but I inhaled extra deeply as per my instructions, breathing in the smell of her asshole.  She’d clearly prepped herself fully before coming downstairs, ‘cause all I could smell was the fruity scent of her shower gel and whatever she’d used to clean herself out. 

“Yeah, that’s right.  Breathe it in.”

Her scent was divine and I inhaled as deep as I could, letting the sweet smell waft into my nostrils.  How long I was in there I can’t say for sure, but I could feel my oxygen depleting as I breathed in nothing but ass.  A few more seconds and Bryce took pity on me, pulling me out by my hair.  She let me out for a matter of seconds, permitting me just enough time to catch my breath and to utter the safeword, should I so desire.  Nothing came so she pulled me back in, holding me in there for as long as I could take.  This continued for several minutes until she let me out for good, satisfied that I’d learned my lesson.

She put a finger to my chin, tilting my head back as I sucked in lungfuls of air.  The next thing I felt were her lips against mine, and I still hadn’t caught my breath properly as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, practically chewing my face off in the process.

“Stand up,” she said, prying her lips from mine.

I did as instructed, rising to my feet with my hands still cuffed behind my back.  Bryce reached into my undies and pulled my cock out- now rockhard, just in case you were wondering.

“Come with me,” she said, using my cock as a leash as she led me across the room. 

I followed her blindly across the basement floor, cursing the blindfold for depriving me of the sight of her ass in motion.  The footsteps stopped and she came back behind me to remove my handcuffs.  She pushed against my chest without saying a word, making me panic for a second as I toppled backwards, not knowing what, if anything, would be there to stop me.  My ass hit a padded surface and I breathed a sigh of relief, landing on my back on whichever piece of apparatus she had chosen to lead me too.  I didn’t know what it was at this stage.  All I could feel was the padding underneath me, so it could have been any number of things. 

It wasn’t until I felt the padded cuffs fasten around my ankles that I realised where I was.  I installed a new bench a few weeks back that was seven feet long by four feet wide, with a padded surface.  Kind of like a massage table but lower to the ground and with sturdier legs.  Until now it hadn’t seen much action, but it appeared that that was about to change. 

The cuffs on my ankles were attached to the legs at the foot of the table, and there was another set at the top and two in the middle as well.  Bryce used the middle ones to cuff my wrists while the top two went unused.  The cuffs had very short straps so my arms and legs were pretty much pinned to the table.  I tried to move my arms and legs to see how secure I was, and an inch or two lift of each limb was about all the motion I was capable of making.  So, yeah…pretty damn secure. 

“Hmm, that’s quite the image,” said Bryce, and I could almost hear the smirk in her voice as she admired her handiwork.  “I am going to have some fun with you.”

I heard her heels clicking as she stepped to the head of the table, then the next thing I knew my head was almost crushed by the incalculable mass of ass meat that was lowered down onto it, burying me alive once more.  I couldn’t see what position she was in, but I guessed that she was standing with her back turned at the head of the table, squatting a little so she could park that thick ass directly onto my face.  This was all conjecture, of course, but whatever stance she’d taken up it was clearly an effective one, for my face had been smothered almost entirely, leaving me with very little room to breathe. 

I could smell the sweet aroma of her very hot and wet pussy, even feel the warmth of her moisture on my mouth as drops of sticky fluid seeped out from between her lips.  I was dying for a taste, but since I’d already been reprimanded for licking without permission, I kept my tongue where nature intended. 

I heard another squeak of her PVC then pulled in what felt like a life-saving breath as that weighty behind was lifted from on top of my face.  I was given just seconds to refill my lungs, so I used it wisely, sucking in as much air as I could before that big, thick ass was cutting off my supply once more.  Bryce repeated this several times, staying on my face a little longer each time and seeing how much I could handle.  The answer, it turned out, was quite a lot.  That ass on my face felt fucking amazing and no amount of suffocation was going to change that. 

“Phew!” Bryce exclaimed.  “Damn, dude.  That’s some set of lungs you’ve got.”

“Tha…thanks,” I said, gasping.  Not the kind of compliment I was used to hearing but, hey…I’ll take it.

I heard her stilettos click against the basement floor, followed by a louder clunking noise.  I’m no expert on shoe sounds but it sounded to me like she’d taken them off.  I heard another squeak of whatever she was wearing then felt the padding sink a little underneath my ass as she planted her knees, or possibly her feet, either side of my body.  I knew what was coming next, and braced myself as best I could as that big, plump ass was dropped down onto my face. 

It felt even heavier this time, like I was taking more of her weight and the change in her position had put her wet pussy directly onto my lips.  I could feel her moisture oozing out onto my mouth and how I kept myself from pushing my tongue straight up her slit I truly do not know.  Bryce stayed like that for just a few seconds before she changed her position again.  The padding sunk a second time, this time underneath my head as she slapped her hands down, steadying herself as she lifted her legs.  I felt her feet up against my abs as she climbed on top of me, giving me all her weight. 

“You can lick now,” she declared, my face now smothered to such a degree that I almost didn’t hear her say it.  Keyword: almost; I’d have to be deaf, dumb and blind to miss an invitation like that. 

Her pussy and my mouth were in such close proximity that I barely had to move my tongue, the slightest flick putting it right to the nub of her clit.  I could hear her moaning as I started to lick, drops of sweet moisture trickling along the length of my tongue.  One of her feet moved down to my cock and I felt her tease it as I ate her out, veins throbbing up and down my shaft.  My oxygen was low and my head was getting swimmy as I swirled my tongue around Bryce’s clit, licking her pussy as best I could. 

Then, just when I thought I might actually pass out, that precious, peach-shaped cargo was airlifted from on top of my face.  I wasn’t quite sure how she’d done it, ‘cause her foot was still on my cock.  Frankly, I didn’t much care; I was just thankful to still be alive.  But if I had to guess, I’d say she’d used her arms to push herself up, holding the pose just long enough for me to take on oxygen. 

Time was of the essence, and I pulled in as much air as I could before those two large cheeks were dropped back down on top of me.  Her foot returned to my cock and this time the other went with it, the soles wrapping perfectly around the width of my shaft as she worked them up and down, jerking from base to tip.  It felt incredible, the pace and pressure both second to none.  Seriously, I’ve had my dick jerked off more times than I can count and most women’s hands don’t feel as good as this, let alone their feet!

My mouth went back to her clit and I spun my tongue around it for as long as I could, only stopping when my head got dizzy and my brain cried out for air.  This went on for quite some time.  Bryce’s feet slowly jerked me off while my tongue returned the favour, twisting and turning around the nub of her clit.  Every so often she’d lift her ass off my face, allowing me a moment to catch my breath.  I’d panic a little as my head started spinning but Bryce always dismounted at just the right time, knowing exactly how much I could handle.  I had a feeling she’d done this before. 

It took me a while to get her off, what with all the interruptions, but when I felt her body start shaking above me I knew she was getting close. 

“Oh, SHIT!” she moaned, body writhing as she ground her pussy on my face.  “Yes, keep licking!  Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum!”

I had to be quick.  It must have been close to a minute since my last dose of oxygen and my head was starting to swim.  I licked her faster, swirling my tongue around her clit like my life depended on it.  I think I might have said that before at some point, but this time…it actually did.  I made her cum in the nick of time, her whole body trembling as I licked her to the point of climax.  Hot fluid gushed forth from her pussy and I lapped up as much as I could before that thick ass was pulled from on top of my face. 

“Oh, wow!” Bryce gasped, nearly panting as much as I was as she recovered from the force of her climax.  “Fuck, you’re good at that!”

A grin stretched across my face; I’ll never grow tired of hearing that.  For a moment I just laid there, enjoying the feeling of breathing freely.  Bryce climbed down from the bench and wandered across the room.  She wasn’t wearing her heels this time, but thanks to my heightened senses, I could hear every step she made.  She plucked something off one of the shelves and I heard her flip the cap on a bottle of some kind as she returned to the bench. 

The next thing I felt was the familiar sensation of warm, sticky lube dripping down onto my crown.  Wrapping a hand around the base, she used the other to disperse the lube, smearing it all over my shaft.  Her handjob technique was beyond compare and my cock started throbbing in a matter of seconds.  I felt the padding sink once more as she climbed back onto the bench, grabbing my cock and rubbing the tip against her asshole. 

“Actually…no,” she said suddenly, releasing her grip on my shaft.  “I want you to watch this.”

She fetched a cushion from a nearby bench then stuffed it underneath my head, sliding two fingers under the band of my blindfold.  When removing a woman's blindfold I usually turn the dimmer switch down so her eyes can adjust to the light.  But…let’s just say that Bryce was less considerate and I was practically blinded as she plucked the fabric from in front of my eyes.  I closed my eyes as quick as I could, easing them open slowly to see Bryce’s big ass suspended above my groin.  It was the first thing I’d seen in over an hour and, well…it was worth the wait. 

I also got my first look at what she was wearing and it did indeed appear to be some kind of catsuit- an assless one, of course.  How she squeezed her thick body into that tight little thing, I’m not quite sure.  But I’m glad she did ‘cause it looked incredible.  She wore dark red lipstick which fit in well with the whole dominatrix thing, and her hair was up in a bun, as it had been for much of her stay.

Kneeling on the bench with her butt thrust out behind her, Bryce curled her fingers around the tip of my penis, holding it lightly as she ground her ass against the shaft.  My tip started leaking, drops of precum trickling down the shaft as she slid her thick ass cheeks up and down my twitching pole.  The feeling was out of this world and I noted how wet her pussy was as she rubbed it against the underside. 

Sliding her hand from top to bottom, Bryce wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft, slapping my cock against both her ass cheeks.  Moving up onto the soles of her feet, she gripped my cock tightly as she squatted above me, dropping her ass down until my tip was touching her sphincter.  Wrists cuffed to the table legs, I could do naught but sit back and watch as the tip of my cock split her asshole open and began to slip inside. 

Uncurling her fingers from around the base, Bryce placed her hands on her thighs as she lowered herself slowly, guiding her asshole down the length of my shaft.  I watched intently as she sunk down lower, admiring the sight of her asshole as it devoured my cock, swallowing inch after inch.  Her ass looked amazing as it slid down my shaft and I pulled at the cuffs instinctively in some vain attempt to reach out and grab it. 

Bryce must have heard, ‘cause she turned and looked back at me, laughing to herself as I tried it again. 

“I’d save your energy if I were you,” she said with a smirk.  “I tied those extra tight.”

She slid her ass down until it touched my pelvis, her buns so big that she almost bounced back up again.  She flashed a wink at me from over her shoulder then turned her head back as she started to ride me.  She started slowly, working her ass up the first few inches, then quickly gathered speed, going a little higher with every pass she took.  Soon she was going right up to the top, her ass climbing up to the ridge of my crown then crashing back down again with ever increasing force.  Piercing slaps bounced from wall to wall, getting louder and louder the faster she rode me. 

“Ugh!  Fuck.  Yeah!  This.  Big.  Fuckin’.  Dick!” Bryce groaned, the smacks of her ass against my torso punctuating each word she said. 

Now her legs were getting quite the workout, and I could see her muscles popping underneath that meaty thickness.  She kept it up for quite some time, seemingly riding me until she ran out of energy.  Reaching back behind her and grabbing my cock, she held it at the base once more as she slid her ass up the length of my shaft.  My crown popped free from her sphincter as she dropped to her knees, turning around to face me as she dipped down low, wrapping her lips around the tip.   

Bobbing her head at a steady pace, her lips roamed up and down my shaft, slurping up the juices that her asshole had left behind.  She took me to the base about three or four times then pulled her lips back up to the tip, saliva trickling down the length of my shaft.  Crawling up between my thighs, she planted her knees either side of my torso as she straddled my waist, my stiff cock nestled in between her ass cheeks.  Leaning over me, Bryce gripped the strap of one of my handcuffs, tugging at it gently as she looked me in the eyes.

“Would you like me to untie these?” she asked, a playful smile tickling the sides of her mouth. 

“Please,” I said, returning a grin of my own.

“Are you gonna be a good boy for me?”

I nodded.  “I’ll be on my best behaviour.”

“Good,” she said, then uncuffed my wrists, one after the other.

Bryce put a hand to the side of my face and pushed her lips against mine, kissing me deeply with passion and lust.  My hands, of course, went straight for her ass, almost moving of their own accord as I grabbed her enormous cheeks.  Bryce stared down at me as our lips came apart, pulling her tongue from my mouth.

“Put your cock in me,” she ordered, lust burning in her blue-green eyes.

She didn’t have to tell me twice.  Quickly smacking one of her big, round ass cheeks, I reached down promptly and grabbed my cock, pointing my crown at her sphincter.  I pushed it inside her and Bryce did the rest, lowering herself onto it, just as she had before.  I couldn’t see her asshole this time as it swallowed my cock, but I could sure as hell feel it, that tight ring sliding down my shaft until it reached the very bottom. 

Sitting up straight, she rested her hands on those big, thick thighs, bouncing her ass as she started to ride me.  I reached for the zip underneath her chin and pulled it down to her navel, freeing those perky tits.  Her face lit up in the throes of passion, titties jiggling as she worked her body up and down my dick.  I dug my fingers into both her cheeks, feeling them shake as the pace increased.  It was a shame I couldn’t see them but the feeling of those big orbs rippling as she rode my cock more than made up for that.

For a while I just sat there and took it, gripping that beautiful ass and feeling it bounce and jiggle as it crashed down onto my thighs.  But after being so passive for such a long time, I needed to take control.  I gave her ass an assertive slap then moved my hands to her hips.  The PVC squeaked underneath my fingers as I gripped them tightly, pulling her down into me and impaling her body on my thick, hard cock. 

Her moans grew louder, as did the smacking sounds echoing around the room as her thick ass clattered against my thighs.  A look of ecstasy was etched across her features, fingers brushing hair from her flushed red face as she rode me under my direction.  She was close now, and as her asshole tightened further around the width of my cock, I knew just what was required to push her over the edge.

I moved one hand to the small of her back, placing the other between her shoulders as I pulled her down on top of me.  Her lips went to mine and her tongue pushed into my mouth as my hands went downwards, grabbing two palmfuls of ass.  I got a firm grip and started thrusting, bouncing my ass off the padded surface as I drilled my dick into her colon.  Our lips came apart and Bryce pushed herself up with her arms as she stared at the wall in front of her, screaming at the top of her lungs.

“Oh, fuuuccckkk!!!  Yes!  Yes!  YES!  Fuck me!  Pound that big fucking ass!”

Her words were like a starting pistol and they sent my hips into overdrive.  I drove into her harder with every thrust I took, her ass cheeks rippling in the palms of my hands.  The feeling was incredible, even after all this time, and the harder they jiggled, the harder I fucked her, driving to the base with each ever quickening thrust. 

“Ohhh, my God!” Bryce gasped, tilting her head down to face me, wide eyed and open mouthed.  “Fuck!  Fuck!  Fuck!  I’m gonna cum!”

A few more thrusts and she did just that.  Her head jolted upwards and she screamed at the distant wall as I slammed up into her, dicking her though the throes of climax.  Her body trembled from head to foot, eyes rolling into the back of her pretty red head as she rode the waves of pleasure.  I didn’t stop thrusting until her body stopped shaking and her asshole began to relax.  It felt like a noose had been loosed from the base of my shaft.  She collapsed down onto me, kissing me slowly and with lots of tongue, feeling me throb in her anal cavity.   

“Wow,” she said simply, and as far as words went, that was enough for the pair of us. 

She stayed like that for a moment until she regained control of her faculties, then inched herself off my dick, sliding her sphincter past the swell of my crown.  She kissed me once more then crawled to the edge of the bench.  Pulling the cushion out from under my head, she planted her knees either side of it, dropping that ass back down on top of me.  Her big cheeks covered my mouth and nose, instantly cutting off my oxygen supply.  It was a familiar predicament, but with my hands now free of those pesky cuffs, I could have escaped it if I wanted to do so.  But of course, I didn’t.  That ass on my face felt as great as ever and honestly I’d gone without air for such long periods that I felt like I could survive without it. 

My tongue poked out of my mouth and all but guided itself to whichever orifice it was capable of reaching.  This time it was her asshole and I licked across it as best I could, feeling it twitch against the tip of my tongue.  Bryce knelt like that for close to a minute, lightly moaning as I licked her asshole.  Then I felt a hand reach down, gripping my hair as she worked her ass back and forth, grinding it against my face.  I kept my tongue outstretched, tasting both holes as her ass rubbed against me. 

Following up with another extended bout of facesitting, Bryce allowed me to catch my breath as she turned one-eighty degrees, returning that ass to its rightful place.  Leaning forward at the waist, she slid her lips down onto my cock, sinking to the balls on the very first pass.  Grabbing two handfuls of ass, my tongue rolled out from between my lips and I guided it straight to her pussy, licking along the length of her slit.  A fresh coat of moisture hard formed on the lips of her pussy, but my greedy tongue made light work of that. 

I moved down to her clit, encircling it with my tongue as she continued to suck me.  Her thick lips roamed up and down my cock, that sprightly tongue lapping at the shaft as she slurped up her anal fluids.  Wrapping her arms around both my thighs, she used them for leverage as she pulled herself downwards, head bobbing at a furious pace.  Every few passes she’d stay down low, keeping my dick lodged as deep as possible and only coming back up when her gag reflex told her to. 

My cock throbbed harder the deeper she took me but I kept my focus on the task at hand.  I stayed on her clit a little while longer then moved up to her asshole, licking across it several times before I pushed my tongue inside.  I couldn’t go too deep in the position I was in, but I sank it inside her as far as I could, slowly bobbing my head as I probed her anal cavity. 

We kept this up for several minutes, pleasuring one another with our mouths until Bryce moved forward, giving me a fantastic view of her ass as she moved it down my torso.  I stuffed the cushion back behind my head then grabbed her ass instinctively as it hovered just above my groin.  I took a minute to admire the view, gripping it harder and enjoying the sight of my fingers sinking into all that flesh. 

“Ahem,” said Bryce, peering back over her shoulder.  “You just gonna stare or are you gonna stick your cock in there?”

“I was gonna do both,” I shot back, drawing a chuckle from my curvaceous guest. 

“Alright then, smart guy.  Bring it on.”

Keeping a hand on her enormous ass, I grabbed my cock with the other and moved it towards her sphincter.  I pressed the tip up against it, listening to her whine as I pushed it inside.  My hands slid up to her hips and I gripped them tightly, pulling her down my cock.  Her asshole slid down my shaft, only stopping when those lovely big asscheeks were squished up against my torso.  I kept her there for a second or two then pushed her back up again, watching as my cock was slowly unveiled.

Gripping her hips, I quickly fell into a steady rhythm.  Guiding her ass along the length of my shaft, dull smacks increased in volume as I pulled her down harder, slamming it against my abs.  Bryce hopped up onto her feet and wrapped her arms around her meaty legs, practically pinning them to her tummy as she worked her ass up and down my dick.  My fingers dug into her flesh as I tightened my grip on her hips, keeping her steady as she rode me harder, performing textbook squats on my long, thick cock.  I stared ahead, utterly mesmerised as her ass beat down on my abs, every strike sending ripples through both her cheeks.  My cock was throbbing and every crash of those juicy buns against my torso brought me closer to the point of climax.  I’d been on borrowed time for a while now, and I sought to fit in one last position before Mount Tyler erupted in devastating fashion. 

I moved my hands to the small of her back and pushed her forward as I rolled up onto my knees, switching from reverse cowgirl to doggy style in one seamless motion.  One quick slap of her ass and I started thrusting, drilling into that big, thick booty with all I had left in the tank.  My hands went down and grabbed her cheeks, spreading them wide so I could watch my dick as it vanished inside her rectum.  Each thrust took me right to the base and I could hear how wet she was as my big, swinging ballsack slapped against her pussy.  She was getting close herself and it got me wondering if I could make her cum before I did.  It was gonna be tough, but if there’s one thing you should know about me by now it’s that I like to push myself. 

“Let that hair down,” I instructed and, to my infinite surprise, Bryce complied in an instant.

Removing her scrunchy, she gracefully shook out that vibrant red hair, letting it spill over her shoulders and back.  Gathering it in a tightly clenched fist, I held it like reins as I thrusted harder, wrenching her head back as my cock bored deep into her anal passage.  Bryce screamed at the wall in front of her as I pounded her hard and fast, clapping her ass with my pelvis.

I wound her red hair around my knuckles and yanked it sharply, pulling her up the rest of the way.  Now her back was against my torso and I wrapped an arm around her chest to make sure it stayed there as I picked up the pace, pounding with little restraint.  Her head turned to the side and I kissed her from behind as I drove my cock into her ass, my hands moving in different directions.  One went to her throat, choking her lightly, while the other slid down until I found her clit, thrumming it vigorously as I continued to rail.  Her screams got louder and every rub of her clit tightened her asshole like I was turning a lever. 

“You gonna cum for me?” I asked, sneering into her ear.

Her body was trembling in my arms and a gasping “uh huh,” was all she could manage in response.

I slowed my thrusts but strummed her even harder as I rammed my cock in deep, those incredible ass cheeks cushioning each thrust.  It only took a few to tip her over the edge and I buried myself inside her as I felt her cum, kneading her clit as her asshole squeezed my cock to the point of bursting. 

“AHHH!!! OH MY GODDD!!!” Bryce screamed as a thunderous orgasm tore through her curvy frame, shaking her down to the core. 

I rubbed her pussy until her body stopped shaking then pulled my cock from her ass.  Gripping it at the base, I didn’t even have time to aim before a thick torrent of burning hot splooge sprayed from the tip of my prick.  The first rope went up her back, starting just above her ass and not stopping until it reached her hair.  I pointed my cock at her ass and fired again, shooting cum across both her cheeks.

Bryce turned, taking my cock in her mouth as she swatted my hand away.  Curling her fingers at the base, she pumped her fist up and down my shaft, jerking out the last few drops.  Her lips stayed pursed at the tip as she swallowed the last of my load, then slid down my cock several times as she cleaned me of her various fluids.  She pried my cock from between her lips, grinning at me as I stood there panting. 

“So, how much time do we have?” she asked as she took my cock in her hands, stroking it slowly from bottom to top.

I looked at my watch; it was three pm.  My next guest was arriving at eight, so all I really needed was an hour to shower and get myself ready.  Some kind of rest time probably would have been advisable, but as I saw Bryce’s ass as it stuck out behind her, still covered in streaks of my cum, I knew I wouldn’t be getting any of that. 

“Ermm…about three hours.”

“Good,” she said, looking at the various items dotted around the room.  “‘Cause there’s a lot I like down here.”

Damn.  Could be a long afternoon.

END
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 10:35:14 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Alaire, Dyldom, Calibur009, Psylent21

Alaire

Re: The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 12:56:55 PM »
Looking forward to reading this chapter of Getaway series, Swordsman.

Your writing as well as choice in celebrities is as always superb.

I especially love the setting you have created in this series and the various scenarios you present us with.

Though I must as – and my apologies in advance as this is your story and I as a reader am only along for the ride, so to speak – but have you given any thought to include more acts such as anal and woman on man rimming like in some of your other stories?

Anyway, as I wrote, these are your stories and you are the one to decide what sex acts to include.

In the end I simply appreciate that you have decided to share your skills with us as the celeb fiction community is all the better with a writer of your skills in it.

If I haven't said it before, I'll do it again. You have talent.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 01:09:02 PM by Alaire »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 01:20:06 PM »
Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

There is some anal in this chapter (a lot of it actually). The reason I’ve held back on it until now is because I want this series to be more realistic than other stories I’ve written and wanted to save anal for the right woman. And I think we can both agree that Bryce is definitely the right woman for that. There will be more to come and possibly some rimming as well. We’ll see how it develops.

Again, thank you for your kind words and continued support.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 01:21:45 PM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Alaire

Alaire

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 01:50:47 PM »
Snip

That makes sense and yeah, in real life those are acts couples don't often do on a first date – so to speak.

And yeah, I agree with you on Bryce Dallas Howard.

I do hope I didn't come across as demanding or pushy as I have seen other users be – though thankfully not on this site.

This is your story after all and I have and will enjoy whatever you have in store for us.

Once again, you have talent.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 02:17:08 PM »
This was absolutely fantastic!  And with such an underrated (in my opinion) babe too!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA