Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hollywood Hot Tubs II: The Next Generation  (Read 2871 times)

Calibur009

Hollywood Hot Tubs II: The Next Generation
« on: April 19, 2023, 08:29:18 PM »
**Updated**

Hollywood Hot Tubs II: The Next Generation
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alexandra Daddario, Katrina Bowden, Vanessa Hudgens & Victoria Justice
Codes: MF, MMFF, Oral, Titfuck, Rim, Facial

Beverly Hills, California

Chuck Johnson and Vince Morris were hanging out at Hollywood Hot Tubs on a Friday morning. The company of course specialized in repairing hot tubs for the rich and famous. Both men had begun working for the company one month ago after they graduated from the Hollywood Hot Tubs Technical Institute. As a matter of fact, the two friends received hands-on training from Brock Dixon, who was an instructor at the school.

Both men were 24 years old. Chuck was the tallest at 5’ 11. He also had blonde hair and brown eyes. Vince was 5’ 10” with dark brown hair and blue eyes. The duo wore the standard uniform of a Hollywood Hot Tubs repairman: a blue polo shirt with the company’s logo, a tool belt, jeans, and brown work shoes.

“Vince, I don’t know about you, but I have been having a blast since I started working for Hollywood Hot Tubs. It’s easily the best job I’ve ever had.” Chuck said with a proud smile.

“Me too, Chuck. Attending their school was the best decision in my life.” Vince replied as he nodded his head.

“Yup. What do you want for lunch? I’ve got a taste for Retro Roy’s.” Chuck responded to his friend.

“Dude, you read my mind. Their burgers are delicious, and they have retro arcade cabinets too.” Vince said enthusiastically.

“Yes, they do. We should head there now. I heard they have Final Fight there now.” Chuck replied with a grin.

“Cool! Let’s go now. I’m starving.” Vince responded.

However, their iPhones rang before they could leave for lunch. A few seconds later, the friends checked their messages and saw that the company had assigned them some new jobs.

“Lunch will have to wait. Duty calls!” Chuck said.

“You’re right. Time to fix some hot tubs.” Vince replied.

“Hey! We can meet at Retro Roy’s once we finish our jobs.” Chuck responded.

“That’s a great idea!” Vince replied as he gave his friend a high-five.

“Of course it was. That’s why I’m the brains of this operation.” Chuck responded with a laugh.

“Yeah right! I’ll see you later, Chuck.” Vince replied with a laugh.

The friends shared a laugh before leaving the building. After that, they entered their respective company vans and drove to their destinations.

Chuck was now standing outside the door of a mansion as he rang the doorbell. After he waited for five minutes, Alexandra Daddario opened the door and let him in. The True Detective actress wore a large gray t-shirt, black sweatpants, and white tennis shoes. The tall brunette also had a rather annoyed look on her beautiful face.

“Are you the repairman from Hollywood Hot Tubs?” Alexandra asked.

“Yes, Miss Daddario. My name is Chuck and here to take a look at your jacuzzi.” Chuck eagerly replied.

“Okay, great. Just follow me and I will show you what the problem is with my hot tub.” Alexandra responded.

“Alright.” Chuck replied.

The repairman followed the Baked in Brooklyn actress to the location of her indoor hot tub. After that, she pointed out the issue with her jacuzzi. There were also several towels spread about the surrounding floor of her round-shaped sauna.

“As you can see, Chuck, my hot tub began leaking while I was inside of it. So I had to get out immediately. Then I turned it off and rushed to get some towels to soak up all the excess water.” Alexandra explained in a stressful tone.

“Miss Daddario, that was the smart thing to do. It may be an issue with the water pump. But I won’t know for sure until I take a look at it.” Chuck replied.

The blonde repairman approached the hot tub and began to inspect it. Twenty-five minutes later, he was almost done repairing the jacuzzi’s pump. Meanwhile, Alexandra observed Chuck at work from afar with her arms folded. Ten minutes later, with some effort and elbow grease, the technician finished the job.

“All right. That should do it. Just as I figured the problem was the pump, Miss Daddario. But your hot tub should be fixed now.” Vince said as he wiped his brow with a handkerchief.

A few seconds later, Chuck turned Alexandra’s jacuzzi back on. They waited five minutes as the hot tub’s water bubbled and heated up with no issues or leakage. After that, the Choice actress smiled brightly and gave the technician a kiss on his right cheek.

“That was excellent work, Chuck. Thank you so much. I cannot wait to get back inside my hot tub now.” Alexandra said in a joyful tone as she clapped her hands together.

“Umm…no problem, Miss Daddario. I’m just doing my job.” Chuck replied with a grin.

The Baywatch actress stared directly at Chuck before she stripped out of her clothing. Revealing the tiny gray two-piece bikini she had on underneath. Chuck’s jaw almost hit the floor at the sight of Alexandra’s perfect body. Especially her famous breasts. After that, he sported an erection that the Hall Pass actress noticed right away before she smiled.

“I truly appreciate you repairing my hot tub, Chuck.” Alexandra said as she stood before him with her hands on her hips.

“You’re welcome, Miss Daddario. Now, I just need your signature and payment, and can leave you to enjoy your jacuzzi.” Vince replied as he put his tools away.

“Sure thing. But first, how about I give you a bonus for all your hard work today, and you call me Alex. Referring to me as Miss Daddario makes me sound like an old lady.” Alexandra responded with a laugh.

“OK, Alex. What kind of bonus do you have in my mind?” Chuck asked.

Three minutes later, Chuck’s jeans were around his ankles as Alexandra sucked his hard nine-inch cock while on her knees. As the hot Italian actress gave the repairman a blowjob, she made loud wet sounds, and saliva dripped from her mouth.

“Mmmm! Oh my god! I admit that I was not expecting your cock to be this big.” Alexandra said as her beautiful blue eyes widened at the sight of Chuck’s throbbing member.

“Thanks, Alexandra. But it’s easy to get a hard-on being around a woman as hot as you.” Chuck replied as he looked down at her.

“That was the right answer, Chuck.” Alexandra responded with a laugh.

A few seconds later, Alexandra encased her pink lips around Chuck’s big cock and resumed sucking it. She also looked up at him with her blue eyes as she bobbed along his dick. A short time later, the Mayfair Witches actress switched things up and gave the repairman a handjob. The hot brunette also caressed his balls with her left hand. Ten seconds later, she sucked on the repairman’s nuts as she stroked his cock with her right hand.

“Mmm! You have some great-tasting balls.” Alexandra said before she gave him another blowjob.

“Thanks. Damn! You’re great at oral sex.” Chuck replied with a groan.

“Yes, I am. How do you think I keep getting work in Hollywood? That’s a joke, by the way.” Alexandra said with a laugh as she slurped on the technician’s dick.

Moments later, the 5’ 8” actress removed her bikini top, exposing her famous big tits. After that, the busty brunette wrapped her pale melons around Chuck’s saliva-stained cock, cupped them together, and gave him a titjob.

“Yes! Your big dick feels so good sliding between my big tits! Oh my god! I fucking love it!” Alexandra said in an aroused tone.

As the gorgeous actress continued to titfuck the hot tub repairman, she licked the head of his mushroom-head cock. After that, she squeezed her breasts together and sped up her titfucking efforts.

“Fuck! That feels so good!” Chuck said as he finally removed his shirt to reveal his average but toned physique.

A few minutes later, Alexandra was nude and lying missionary next to her hot tub. Meanwhile, Chuck’s was buried between the 37-year-old actress's creamy thighs. As he ate her out, she smiled and let out loud moans of pleasure.

“Yes! That’s it! Keep eating my pussy just like that! Damn! Your tongue feels so good!” Alexandra cooed with a grin.

When Chuck finished dining on Alexandra’s cooze, he got into position so that she could mount his cock. After that, he clutched the San Andreas actress’s waist as she rode him non-stop. Also, she had a big smile on her face as she bounced up and down on the repairman’s rock-hard dick.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! I just love riding big hard cocks like yours!” Alexandra proudly stated as she bounced her fit body up and down on Chuck’s member.

Before long, the Baywatch actress was gyrating her lean body as she rode Chuck like no tomorrow. A few seconds later, he opened his mouth and sucked on her swaying tits as she bounced on his cock. Several minutes later, Chuck had the busty brunette’s right leg over his shoulder as he plunged his big cock into her pussy.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! That dick is so good!” Alexandra moaned loudly.

As Chuck continued to fuck Alexandra missionary, she massaged his biceps. After that, she rubbed her cooze with her right hand as he banged her. Eventually, the well-endowed hot tub technician fucked the Percy Jackson actress from behind. A few seconds later, the brunette beauty looked back at him with pure lust in her blue eyes.

“Jesus! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! That big cock feels so good!” Alexandra cried out.

Chuck continued to ram his big dick into Alexandra’s warm cooze for a while. He also slapped the native New Yorker’s right ass cheek and fucked her faster. Sometime later, the Lost Girls and Love Hotels actress began riding the hot tub repairman reverse cowgirl. As the brunette beauty rode him, she rubbed her cooze with her right hand.

“Yes! Oh my god! I love riding your big cock! Fuck me!” Alexandra cried out with a satisfied smile.

Much later, Chuck and Alexandra were having sex inside her hot tub. The We Summon the Darkness actress was leaning over the right side of it as he banged her from behind. Her big boobs also bounced with every thrust from the hot tub technician. Additionally, the jacuzzi water splashed about from the pair’s fuck session. A few seconds later, the beautiful brunette looked back at Chuck as he railed her from behind. After that, he slapped her pale wet ass and banged her faster.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Pound my fucking pussy just like that!” Alexandra moaned with a look of pure bliss on her face.

Much later, Alexandra was on her knees and still wet as she gave Chuck a handjob next to her hot tub. Meanwhile, he groaned in pleasure as the stunning brunette jerked his cock with a twisting motion. She continued to jack the repairman’s dick with her right hand until he plastered her beautiful face with a load of hot jizz. After that, she laughed about the facial she had just received and sucked his cock again.

“Wow! That was fun and I needed that fuck too. OK, I’m ready to pay for your labor now. If my hot tub ever starts leaking again, I hope you’re my repairman, Chuck.” Alexandra said with a smile as she got to her feet.

“That would be great.” Chuck replied with a big grin.

A bit later, Alexandra was still naked after Chuck left her house. The Baywatch actress also had cum on her face as she got back inside her hot tub to relax.

Vince was currently changing out the heating element of the outdoor, squared-shaped hot tub that belonged to Katrina Bowden. The 30 Rock actress was dressed in a short black robe and black sandals. When the dark-haired repairman finished his work, he turned on the jacuzzi to test if the water would warm up properly. Vince waited about seven minutes. After that, he stuck his right hand into the pool and indeed it was at the proper temperature.

“Success! Miss Bowden, you’re all set. You can enjoy your hot tub now.” Vince said with a triumphant smile.

“That’s great! Vince, you are a lifesaver. I was really looking forward to taking a soak in my jacuzzi today. So I’m glad you were able to fix it so quickly.” Katrina replied in a joyful tone.

“No problem. The heating element just needed to be replaced. Lucky for you, I had a replacement in my van, and I didn’t have to drive back to headquarters to get you one.” Vince responded.

“Well, thank you all the same. I know it’s your job, but I would like to give you something extra. You can consider it a bonus in addition to paying your service fee.” Katrina replied with a sly smile.

“All right.” Vince responded with a shoulder shrug and a grin.

The American Reunion actress laughed as she removed her robe. After that, Katrina revealed the white bikini top and red bottom she wore underneath. The leggy blonde had a naughty smirk on her face as she flaunted her fit body.

“Well, Vince, come get your bonus.” Katrina said in a seductive tone.

The dark-haired technician approached Katrina and the pair began kissing. As he made out with the hot blonde, she placed his right hand on her ass. Vince also squeezed her booty without any hesitation. After some time, the leggy actress dropped to her knees and unzipped the repairman’s jeans. Following that, the hot blonde pulled out Vince’s nine-inch veiny dick.

“Damn! That is a nice cock! I can’t wait to suck it.” Katrina said with a smile as she grasped Vince’s member by its base.

The Piranha 3DD licked the underside of Vince’s cock a few times. After that, she slipped his dick into her mouth and skillfully sucked it. Katrina also looked up at the hot tub technician with her blue eyes as her pink lips were wrapped firmly around his hard cock.

“Mmm! Yeah! Your cock is so good!” Katrina said as she slurped on Vince’s hard cock.

Vince was groaning in pleasure from how well the athletic blonde actress was blowing him. As Katrina continued to bob her head along the repairman’s cock until she had seven inches of it inside her mouth. After that, she released his manhood with a loud pop.

“Fuck! That was amazing.” Vince said with an impressed face.

“Thanks! I do enjoy sucking on big cocks like yours.” Katrina said with a smile.

The 5’ 9 actress continued to blow the dark-haired repairman for some time. After that, she stood up and took off her bikini. Meanwhile, Vince stripped out of his clothes to reveal his above-average and tanned body. Soon the Hard Sell actress got down on all fours with her back perfectly arched on a large white mat that was next to the hot tub. Following that, the hot blonde wiggled her great-looking ass at Vince. He then kneeled behind the fit actress and gripped her shapely as he ate her pussy.

“Yes! Oh my god! Eat my pussy just like that!” Katrina cried out.

As Vince feasted on Katrina’s snatch, he couldn’t resist sticking his tongue into her delicious-looking ass. The Public Morals actress's blue eyes widened, and she smiled as the hot tub repairman rimmed her.

“Fuck! I love that! Keep eating my ass!” The hot blonde cried out with a smile.

A few minutes later, Vince pulled his cock from Katrina’s ass. After that, he inserted his cock into her pussy and fucked her from behind. She also looked over her shoulder and smiled at the skilled repairman as he banged her.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck me with that big cock!” Katrina moaned.

As Vince screwed the hot blonde doggystyle, he smacked her tanned booty. This action turned Katrina on even more. After that, she shoved her ass closer to the jacuzzi repairman as he railed her from behind.

“Yes! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” The 30 Rock actress moaned loudly.

A few minutes later, Katrina was nimbly riding Vince cowgirl. As the hot blonde rode the hot tub technician, he reached up and squeezed her B-sized tits. He also began pistoning his cock into her pussy as she rode him.

“Fuck yes! Give me all of that big dick!” Katrina cried out as she rode Vince faster.

Soon, the Tucker & Dale vs. Evil actress placed her hands on Vince’s shoulders. After that, the hot blonde rode the repairman much faster.

“Oh my god yes! Just the thought of milking your cock turns me on so much!” The Sex Drive actress cried out with a naughty smile.

“It’s going to happen soon if you keep riding me like that, Miss Bowden.” Vince replied with a chuckle.

Five minutes later, Vince was banging the leggy actress in the missionary position. Katrina’s shapely legs were spread wide as the repairman pounded her cooze.

“Mmhmm! Oh my god! Yes! Fuck my pussy with that big cock!” Katrina cried out as Vince fucked her non-stop.

Two minutes later, Katrina was riding the repairman in the reverse cowgirl position. Additionally, Vince held onto the New Jersey native’s waist as she bounced up and down on his lap. The 34-year-old actress also gyrated her toned body as she rode the hot tub technician’s dick.

“Fuck yes! I love riding your long hard dick! It feels so good!” Katrina cried out.

While Katrina was riding Vince, she decided to try something new. So she hopped off Vince’s cock. Soon after that, the 30 Rock actress showed off her flexibility and rested on her shoulders. The hot tub technician knew what she wanted and quickly stood over her. After that, he inserted his cock into her snatch and began fucking the blonde actress in the butter churner position.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that! I want to suck your cock again.” Katrina moaned as Vince plunged his cock deep into her pussy.

Three minutes later, Katrina was on her knees giving Vince a blowjob. The hot blonde also used her right hand to jack his slick shaft and strummed her pussy with her left hand. The American Reunion actress skillfully sucked the repairman’s cock until he leaked pre-cum.

“Are you ready to cum for me now?” Katrina asked with a sexy grin as she opened her mouth.

“Oh yeah.” Vince replied.

A few seconds later, he blew his load inside the beautiful blonde’s waiting mouth. After that, she happily swallowed her creamy reward.

“Mmm! That is some nice protein. OK, Vince, I’m going to pay you now, so you can get out of here. Thanks again for doing such a great job and giving me an even greater fuck.” Katrina said with a fulfilled smile.

“Just doing my job, Miss Bowden.” Vince replied with an exhausted look.

Later that day, Chuck and Vince finally met at Retro Roy’s. The two friends were sitting at a window booth and were all smiles as they enjoyed their burgers with all the works, seasoned curly fries, and large cups filled with cold Pepsi. There was also 80s music blasting through the speakers of the establishment.

“Vince, things went extremely well with Alexandra Daddario’s hot tub. In fact, she even gave me a bonus when I was done.” Chuck said with a wink as he took a big bite from his burger.

“Hah. That’s great to know, Chuck. The funny thing is Katrina Bowden gave me something extra as well. Guess these celebrities really love their hot tubs.” Vince replied as he stuffed his face with some fries.

“They sure do! All in all, not a bad day. Plus we only have two hours left on the clock. Then we have the rest of the weekend off.” Chuck responded as he gulped down some of his soft drink.

“Hell yeah! I’m looking forward to it.” Vince replied with a smile as he wolfed down some of his burger.

“When we finish eating, let’s play some Final Fight.” Chuck said as he ate some of his fries.

“Great plan, I like it.” Vince replied with a thumbs-up as he ate his burger.

The two friends ate and enjoyed their grub until their phones beeped. After that, they retrieved their phones from their pockets and read their text messages.

“Time to go, Vince. They need us back at HQ.” Chuck said.

“OK. I wonder what assignment they have for us now.” Vince replied.

Before they left Retro Roy’s the friends grabbed their leftover food. The two friends then grabbed their leftover food and left Retro Roy’s. One hour later, Chuck and Vince were inside the lavish home of Vanessa Hudgens cleaning her hot tub. As the two men performed their task, Vanessa held a glass of wine in her left hand as she seductively watched them work. The Spring Breakers actress wore a long white robe and black faux fur slippers.

“Guys, thank you so much for coming out on such short notice. Yes, I could have cleaned my jacuzzi myself. But I much rather have two skilled men such as yourselves give it a professional cleaning.” Vanessa said in her soft sexy voice.

“No problem, Miss Hudgens. We should be done soon. Then you can enjoy your hot tub.” Vince replied.

“Yes, just a few more minutes, and we should be finished.” Chuck chimed in.

“Great! Hey, Victoria, the tub is almost ready.” Vanessa yelled.

Moments later, Victoria Justice entered the room. Like Vanessa, the Victorious actress wore a long white robe and slippers. She also had her brunette hair done up in a ponytail.

“Hi, guys. I can’t wait to soak in that hot tub.” Victoria said with a bright smile.

“Hello, Miss Justice.” Chuck and Vince said together as they continued to work.

“Victoria and I usually hang out together on Fridays.” Vanessa chimed in with a grin.

“All done!” Chuck said as he turned on the jacuzzi.

“We will be back in a few weeks to clean it again for you, Miss Hudgens.” Vince chimed in.

“Well, thanks again. Before I pay for your service, would you like to see our bikinis?” Vanessa asked with a sexy smirk.

“Sure.” Chuck replied with a grin.

“Yes!” Vince responded in a very enthusiastic tone.

“OK, guys. I think you’re going to like them.” Victoria said with a smile.

Just seconds later, Vanessa and Victoria gave each other knowing looks before they disrobed. After that, Chuck and Vince’s mouths dropped at the sight of the thirty-something actresses' fit bodies. Victoria was clad in a gold two-piece bikini, and Vanessa wore a flesh-colored two-piece bikini with leopard print designs.

“I think that means they love our bikinis.” Vanessa said with a chuckle.

“Yes, I think so too, Vanessa. Since they did such a great job cleaning your pool. I think we should offer them a bonus.” Victoria replied as she gave the Frozen Ground actress a knowing look.

“Victoria, you read my mind. They definitely deserve something extra, and they’re not bad-looking either.” Vanessa responded with a lustful look on her face.

Several minutes later, Victoria was making out with Chuck and Vanessa had her tongue shoved deep into Vince’s mouth. As the foursome made out, the hot actresses quickly removed their bikini tops and were now topless. The repairmen also then sucked on the actresses’ great pairs of tits. A few minutes later, Vanessa and Victoria were on their knees with their glossy lips wrapped around Vince and Chuck’s cocks and were sucking them like no tomorrow.

“I had no idea that hot tub repairmen had such big dicks.” Vanessa said as she slurped on Vince’s cock.

“Got that right! Their cocks are so hard too. Oh yeah! It’s been a while since I’ve sucked a dick this big!” Victoria replied with a naughty smile as she flicked her tongue across the tip of Chuck’s cock.

As the famous and hot brunettes sucked off Vince and Chuck, they made loud wet sounds. Eventually, Vanessa and Victoria spat on the two repairmen’s dicks and sucked them faster. When they were finished giving the duo some oral attention, the two women stood up.

After that, the former Disney and Nickelodeon actresses removed their bikini bottoms and were now nude. Following that, the sexy pair got down on all fours.  Soon, Chuck and Vince removed their work clothes. Following that, they kneeled behind the two actresses and began eating their pussies.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Vanessa cooed as Chuck ate her out.

“Oh my god! Your tongue is so good! Fuck! Keep licking my pussy!” Victoria cried out with a smile as Vince lapped at her cooze.

A short time later, Vanessa and Victoria were riding Chuck and Vince. Soon, both famous women were moaning loudly as they rode the skilled hot tub technicians’ cocks.

Oh my god! I love riding your cock! It is so fucking good!” Vanessa cried out as she rode Chuck’s cock at a quick pace.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria moaned as she rode Vince with a satisfied smile.

Vanessa was now riding Chuck faster, and she leaned in closer, so he could suck on her nice set of tits. The hot Filipino actress also continued slamming her ass off the repairman’s thighs.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big dick!” Vanessa hollered.

Meanwhile, Victoria was nimbly riding Vince as he squeezed her perfect breasts. That action made the Summer Night actress smile. After that, she rode the repairman’s cock faster with nothing but lust in her brown eyes.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Victoria cried out.

About five minutes later, Victoria and Vanessa traded partners. After that, they rode the two repairmen reverse cowgirl. Chuck and Vince also held the two hot actresses’ waists as they bounced up and down on their hard cocks.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me with that hard cock! I love it!” Victoria cried out as she nimbly rode Chuck.

The Trust actress rode the blonde repairman for some time. Meanwhile, he sucked on her perfect tits as he drove his dick into her pussy.

“Fuck yeah! That’s it! Give me all of that big dick!” Vanessa moaned.

As the Princess Switch actress rode Vince’s dick, she stuck out her tongue and began grinding her pussy on his cock. She also massaged her great-looking tits as she continued riding the brown-haired technician.

Much later, the hot tub servicemen were fucking Victoria and Vanessa doggystyle. In fact, Victoria was thrusting ass closer to Vince as he banged her from behind. He also slapped her left ass cheek as she did that. The olive-skinned actress then looked back at him and smiled. Vanessa was swiftly moving her toned 5’ 1” body as Vince fucked her from behind. A few seconds later, he smacked her ass and fucked her faster. The sexy brunette responded by shaking her ass and pushing it closer to him.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that! Keep pounding my pussy!” Victoria cried out as Chuck rammed his hard dick into her cooze.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me! Wear my pussy out with that big cock!” Vanessa moaned as Vince pistoned his cock into her snatch.

Later that day, the foursome continued to fuck as if there were all professional pornstars. Both Vanessa and Victoria were letting out loud moans of pleasure as Chuck and Vince were screwing them in the missionary position. Before long, the gifted repairmen had the hot actresses' legs draped over their shoulders and were now jackhammering their pussies, much to their delight.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Vanessa screamed out as Chuck pumped away at her pussy.

“Holy shit! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good with that big cock!” Victoria cried out as Vince banged her.

“I made the right decision to request two guys clean my hot tub today.” Vanessa said with a moan as Chuck was still fucking her.

“Yes, you did, Vanessa. It’s insane how great they are at fucking.” Victoria replied as Vince was giving her a good pounding.

“It sure is. I’m ready to get inside the hot tub now.” Vanessa responded with an eager smile.

Three minutes later, Vanessa and Victoria were being fucked from behind inside the jacuzzi. Vince was fucking Vanessa on the right side, and Chuck was fucking Victoria on the left side of the hot tub. By this point, the bodies of the two hot celebrities were drenched with water from the whirlpool bath.

As Chuck banged Vanessa, she shook her booty as she looked back at him with her brown eyes. After that, he smacked her tanned wet ass and fucked her faster. Meanwhile, Vince was fucking Victoria at a quick pace and he slapped her right ass cheek. The Puerto Rican actress’s nice pair of tits also jiggled from how fast the brunette technician was fucking her.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! You’re pounding my pussy so good!” Vanessa cried out.

“God yes! Fuck me! Give me all of that big cock!” Victoria moaned with a smile.

A few minutes later, the foursome was out of the jacuzzi. Victoria and Vanessa were now resting on their knees as they applied their oral talent to Chuck and Vince’s cocks.

“Mmm! I can’t wait to taste your cum.” Victoria said as she was blowing Vince.

The Eye Candy actress bobbed her head along the blonde repairman’s cock for some time. She continued to blow him until he fired off a load of cum that covered the right side of her beautiful face. After Chuck came, the Trust actress continued sucking his cock.

“Wow, that was a lot! I enjoyed having fun with your big cock today!” Victoria said with a satisfied smile.

Vanessa was currently slurping on Vince’s hard cock as long ropes of spit dangled from her skilled mouth. The Bad Boys for Life actress also looked up at him and used her left manicured hand to give him a handjob.

“I want you to cum all over my face. I know you want to!” Vanessa said with a confident smirk as she jerked Vince’s cock.

Soon, Vince grunted as he covered the Frozen Ground actress’s gorgeous face with a load of jissom. After that, she locked her lips before sucking the excess cum off his dick.

“That was exactly what I wanted. Thank you!” Vanessa said as cum was dripping down her face.

“I had a lot of fun today, Vanessa. We should do this again soon.” Victoria said with a satisfied grin.

“Definitely, Victoria. Hopefully, Chuck and Vince here will join us again.” Vanessa replied with a smile.

After their exchange, Vanessa and Victoria shared a cum kiss. A few seconds later, Chuck and Vince nodded their heads in agreement and smiled. They were also exhausted from the hot sex they just had with the two hot actresses.

Two hours later, Chuck and Vince returned to Hollywood Hot Tubs HQ to drop off the company van. After that, they exited the vehicle with big smiles as they walked off.

“Well, Vince, we're officially off the clock. Time to head home.” Chuck said as he rubbed his hands together.

“Yup. Today was a great day, Chuck. Especially with all the bonuses we received from all the celebrities’ jacuzzis that we fixed today.” Vince replied with a proud smile.

The two friends then gave each other a high-five.

“Indeed. It’s just another day in the life of a repair guy for Hollywood Hot Tubs.” Chuck responded with a knowing look.

The End
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 06:50:59 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Pellaeon, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: Hollywood Hot Tubs II: The Next Generation
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 07:18:36 PM »
This was great solid selection of celebs the bikini pics were a nice addition

Looking forward to more hot sex with whoever is up next

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, zathrus

DarkSwordsman

Re: Hollywood Hot Tubs II: The Next Generation
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 04:29:38 PM »
Nice story. Sounds like the guys had a good day at work.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA