Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Fuck of the Irish (Ariana Richards and Colin Farrell)  (Read 7072 times)

Cptnstrwrs

The Fuck of the Irish (Ariana Richards and Colin Farrell)
« on: May 10, 2023, 09:53:36 PM »
(This story was inspired by a picture from the Jurassic World Dominion premiere that Ariana posted on Facebook. Ariana and her husband met Colin Farrell on the red carpet and I decided to make a story based on that.)

The day had finally arrived and Ariana was so excited. A few weeks ago Ariana and her husband had been walking the red carpet at the premiere for Jurassic World Dominion when they ran into Colin Farrell. Ariana had always had a crush on him, and Irish men in general, her husband Mark was proof of that. When they returned home Mark had told her that he invited Colin to their home to catch up and to have a few drinks. The way Mark told her this made Ariana think there was something else going on here, but she ignored it, ecstatic that she was going to meet one of her biggest celebrity crushes.

The ring of the doorbell snaps her back to the present, Ariana practically running to the front door. She quickly runs her hands over herself to smooth out any wrinkles there might be in the short dress she decided to wear today. The bright green dress stopped a few inches above her knees and the low neckline kept her looking a little classy while still displaying a good amount of cleavage. She opens the door slowly, peeking around the door. It takes all Ariana has to not let out a squeal when she sees Colin standing outside, looking around nervously. He finally sees her and pulls himself together. "Hi, I'm Colin. You must be Mark's wife Ariana?" Colin asks. "That's me. Come on in," Ariana  says, opening the door all the way.

Ariana leads him to the living room, finding Mark sitting on the couch. He stands as they approach, sticking a hand out to Colin and the two men shake hands. "Nice to see you again, Colin. I'm sure you're wondering why I invited you over," Mark says, motioning to Colin to sit. "I just figured we'd have a few drinks and chit chat," Colin answers. Mark turns and grins at Ariana, the blonde giving him a confused look. "I'm just going to say it. My wife has always had a huge crush on you and we have an open marriage..." Mark says. "Wait a minute! You're saying you want me to sleep with your wife?" Colin asks, his voice a mix of confusion and surprise. "No, not exactly. We'd be sharing her," Mark explains with a grin. Ariana is shocked, totally caught off guard by what she's hearing. It's true she has a crush on Colin but this was the last thing she expected her husband to do... Although if she was being honest with herself, deep down Ariana was hoping she'd have a chance to fuck Colin today, with or without her husband present.

Ariana's look of shock changes into a sly grin as she turns to face Colin. He just stares back at her for a moment before he replies. "Well she is pretty cute. And how can I say no to a smile like that," Colin laughs, grinning back at her. "You heard the man. Get over here babe," Mark says, patting the couch cushion between the two men. With a giggle, Ariana makes her way to the couch, sitting down. "Why don't you make our new friend feel at home?" Mark says. "Sure thing honey," Ariana replies. She leans over, taking Colin's face in her hands, pressing her lips hard against his. The two begin making out hard and heavy, Mark watching them with a grin on his face. He stands, unzipping his pants and lets them fall to the ground before sitting back down. He quickly takes of his shirt, throwing it near his pants. Reaching into his boxer shorts he begins stroking his cock as his wife continues to make out with their new "friend."

Colin moves a hand behind Ariana, fumbling around blindly until he finds the zipper on the back of her dress, pulling it down. Ariana shivers slightly as the cool air of the room hits her exposed skin but she forces herself to ignore it as she slips her tongue into Colin's mouth without warning. As Ariana begins to explore the inside of his mouth with her tongue she feels Colin slipping the shoulder straps of her dress off her shoulders. Standing Ariana slides the dress off, her green bra and panties the only thing keeping her from being totally nude. She grabs Colin's shirt and pulls up, Colin tossing it aside once he pulls it off. Colin takes off his belt as Ariana unzips his pants. Letting them drop to the floor Colin sits back down, Ariana right behind him. As they go back to making out Ariana slowly rubs her hand up and down on Colin's crotch, feeling his cock start to harden at her touch. She groans as Colin returns the favor, slipping a hand into her panties as he rubs her clit and pussy lips. "Ugghh! That feels amazing!" Ariana moans in his ear.

Colin stands, guiding her up and off the couch with him. He undoes the clasp on the back of her bra and slides it off of Ariana's shoulders. He lets out a whistle as he sees her breasts for the first time.  As Colin leans in to suck on one of her breasts, Mark moves in to claim the other. "Ugggghhhh! Oh fuuuucckkk!" Ariana moans as the men suck on her breasts, massaging her now rock hard nipples with their tongues. The men go to town for several minutes before she stops them. She takes a step back, hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slides them down and off her body. Ariana can't believe how quickly the men are all over her as she stands there, completely nude. Colin buries his face between her legs, licking her clit and pussy. She lets out a little yelp as she feels Mark's tongue make contact with her asshole. Placing a hand on each of the men's heads Ariana pulls them closer to her. "Oh God you guys! That feels so fucking good!" Ariana groans. The men bury their faces between her legs, licking at her holes, occasionally slipping a finger or two inside them.

"Uugggghhhhh!" Ariana moans. "Stop. STOP!," she cries, the men both caught off guard by her sudden outburst. Sensing their confusion Ariana gives them a sly grin. "You guys were doing a great job but I need you inside me," she says, walking over to the large foot stool near the couch. She climbs onto the foot stool, positioning herself on her hands and knees. "Come here baby," Ariana says, waving Mark over. He walks to her quickly, Ariana not wasting a second and begins stroking and sucking her husband's cock the second he's in reach. Colin watches as her head slides up and down Mark's cock, covering it in her spit. Ariana stops abruptly, turning to face him. "Are you waiting for a private invitation?" Ariana laughs, nodding towards her rear end with her head. "No I guess not," Colin laughs, quickly walking over to her.

Colin gently grabs her by the hips, moving his own hips towards her, stopping just inches from Ariana. The blonde has already gone back to sucking and licking her husband's dick, completely oblivious to Colin. He gives Mark a questioning look and Mark, knowing what Colin is thinking. "She doesn't care which hole you pick. If I'd were you I'd quick pick one before she gets annoyed," Mark laughs. Colin goes with his first instinct, quickly pushing himself inside Ariana's pussy with one hard thrust. "Uggghhh!" Ariana groans, her cry muffled by the dick in her mouth. Colin begins pounding her hole hard, gripping Ariana's hips tightly. "Shit! How can her pussy be this tight even though she's so wet?!" Colin grunts, speeding up his thrusts. "You'll get used to it. Trust me," Mark replies, sliding his dick down Ariana's throat.

The men spit roast Ariana for a few more moments before Mark signals to Colin to stop. "I think it's time to switch things up. My wife gets bored easily," Mark laughs, Ariana rolling her eyes at him. Mark sits down on the couch, motioning to Ariana to follow. Colin watches in shock as she walks over, climbs onto her husband's lap, plunging Mark's cock deep between her legs, all in one fluid like motion. Ariana begins bouncing up and down as fast as she can, fucking herself with her husband's dick. She goes hard for a few moments before stopping abruptly, turning around to look at Colin. "Are you just going to stand around or are you going to get over here and join in?" Ariana asks, a hint of irritation in her voice. Colin just stares back, speechless and confusion. As if she reading his mind Ariana reaches behind her back, grabbing her asscheeks and spreads them wide, giving Colin a clear view of her small, tight asshole. "Don't keep me waiting," Ariana snaps, clearing up any questions about his part in all this. Colin walks over slowly, cock in his hand. He presses the tip of it against Ariana's asshole nervously. "Oh my God! Just stick it inside me already!" Ariana sighs.

With one strong thrust Colin pushes his hard cock between Ariana's asscheeks and into her waiting asshole. "Oooh fuck! That feels amazing!" Ariana groans as Colin slides himself inside her inch by inch. Once fully inside her ass Colin and Mark begin pounding Ariana's tight holes, alternating their thrusts. "Ugghhhh! Aagggghh! Uggghhhh! I've got two big, hard Irish cocks stretching out my tight holes!" Ariana wails, her body pinned between her two lovers. "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! I fucking love taking two dicks at once," she moans. Ariana stares deep into Mark's eyes. "It feels so good baby. You're fucking my pussy while our new friend Colin is tearing up my tight little asshole," Ariana wails. "Oooohh Fuck! Make me cum guys! Make me cum all over your big, hard Irish cocks!" Ariana begs the men as they mercilessly continue pounding her holes. The men speed up, Ariana moaning and groaning with every thrust, her body going limp like a rag doll.

Without warning Ariana tenses up between the bodies of the two men. "Oh fuck! Fuuuuuccckkkkk! I'm going to cum! Your cocks feel so fucking great inside me," Ariana says. With a loud shriek the blonde finally reaches orgasm, Ariana's whole body trembling as her worn out holes spasm violently around the rock hard cocks of her two Irish lovers. As the final waves of her orgasm wash over Ariana feels utterly exhausted as she starts to fall forward towards Mark. She's surprised when she stops midair, Colin's hands gripping her shoulders tightly. Mark reaches around her, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand as Colin shifts his hands to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them as Mark continues playing with her ass cheeks. She giggles weakly as the men fondle and caress her body. The men go at it for several minutes before finally stopping.

"I think we need to give her another few minutes before we go again," Mark says to Colin. Colin pulls out of her ass, followed seconds later by Mark pulling out of Ariana's pussy, the blonde moaning her disappointment. Mark pats the couch cushion next to him, motioning to his wife to sit. Ariana obeys, sitting down. Mark stands on Ariana's right side, directing Colin to her left. "We're going to give you a few minutes to recover babe. How about a little hand action while we wait?" Mark laughs.

Ariana doesn't reply but her answer is clear. Without a word she reaches up, taking a cock in each hand and begins giving the men a hand job. Ariana jerks and strokes their cocks with everything she's got, the men moaning and groaning their approval. She switches hands a few times, just to mix things up, in a way trying to stall for time. Ariana wants for nothing more than to have her the two men double team her again but she still needs a few more minutes to recover from the colossal orgasm she had just moments ago. After every few strokes she decides to lick the tip of their dicks, hoping to keep the men nice and hard for the next go around.

Although her plan was a good one Ariana realized that it wouldn't work indefinitely. If she kept licking and stroking the guys' cocks eventually the men would cum and their unexpected encounter would be over. The other problem was that the more Ariana sat here playing with their cocks, she was getting hornier and hornier, thinking about the way they felt inside her. With a sigh she realized there was only one solution: she would need the men to  double fuck her again asap.

She stops, releasing their cocks, standing up. "I can't take it anymore! I need your cocks inside me," Ariana whines to her husband. Mark laughs, sitting down on her spot on the couch. Ariana positions herself over him, her back to him, spreading her asscheeks as she lowers her hips towards his. Ariana groans as her husband's cock slides into her ass, the blonde going slow so she can enjoy every inch as he enters her. With Mark fully inside her ass Ariana turns her full attention back to their guest. She motions Colin over as she spreads her legs wide open, patting and rubbing her pussy. He gets the hint, approaching Ariana and Mark quickly, dick in his hand. Colin slides himself deep into her waiting hole, Ariana moaning her approval. "I don't care if it was only for a few minutes, I needed to have two big Irish cocks inside me again," she growls, flashing Colin a mischievous grin.

This time around the men thrust in and out of Ariana's holes in sync, entering the same time and sliding out at the same time. "Mmmm! It always feels better when my guys are on the same page," Ariana groans. She locks eyes with Colin, almost staring right through him. "I love this position for double penetration. Nothing gets me off faster than watching both of my guys' dicks disappear between my legs," she purrs, rubbing her clit as the men speed up their thrusts. The men go hard and fast, Ariana moaning and groaning as they stretch her holes, their balls slapping against her body. It's too much for the blonde to handle. After only a matter of moments Ariana reaches her breaking point. "Ooohhh fuck! I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum so hard!" Ariana wails. With a blood curdling scream she climaxes for the second time in one day, her body shaking in pleasure. The men, ignoring her, continue pumping her holes. "Cum inside me you guys! Fill up my holes with your hot Irish cum!" Ariana cries.

She gets exactly what she wants. Mark is first, spraying his load up his wife's ass like a fire hose. "Thank you baby! Thank you!" Ariana groans incoherently to her husband, still dazed as she recovers from her orgasm. "Fuck!" Colin exclaims, pumping shot after shot of his cum deep between Ariana's legs. "It feels so good! I love having both my holes filled with hot cum," Ariana whines, her body finally going limp between the men as the last wave of her orgasm subsides. The men stand up, cocks still inside her, and lay Ariana on her side on the couch. They pull out of her holes almost at the same time, the blonde moaning as two thin lines of cum begin to ooze out of her holes as the same time.

Colin just stares at Ariana as she lays there, amazed at the sight of her. "That was incredible! Your wife is one wild little minx," Colin says to Mark, laughing. "I don't think anything could have made this afternoon could have been any better," he says. "I do. A third cock would have made today perfect," Ariana says softly, grinning up at the men. "Maybe next time baby," Mark replies, the two men laughing....

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Dexter07, Cheogh

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Fuck of the Irish (Ariana Richards and Colin Farrell)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 05:56:17 AM »
Nice to see you writing again my friend!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA