Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Teaching Is Rewarding" with Millie Bobby Brown  (Read 17149 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
"Teaching Is Rewarding" with Millie Bobby Brown
« on: May 13, 2023, 09:04:25 PM »
Teaching Is Rewarding
Starring Millie Bobby Brown
Codes: MF, Oral, Creapie, Anal, Cheat
Written By MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Note:  I don’t often write up requests.  I can only think of one or two stories that were requested that I did end up writing up.  But this one ended up like an earworm and kept circling in my head after the request was made. Hope the person who requested it really enjoys what I made of their idea.

“What?”

“What do you mean you hooked up with Drew?”

“Keep your voices down!” Sadie Sink barked at her costars, Millie Bobby Brown and Natalia Dyer. The three actresses were on set working on the fifth season of Stranger Things.

“What do you mean you hooked up with Drew?” Natalia asked in a much quieter voice.

“I mean, we had sex,” Sadie replied.

“Why?” Millie asked. “He’s kind of cute, but he didn’t seem like he’d be your type.”

“He’s not.”

“So then why do it?” Natalia reasked the question.

“Beacuse…because…I…” Sadie tried to think of an acceptable answer.  She hadn’t meant to tell her friends that she had hooked up with the newest 18-year-old cast member of the show. Now she had painted herself in her corner, and she couldn’t think up a good lie, so Sadie did something crazy. She told her friends the truth. “Because I fucked his dad.”

Millie and Natttalia froze in shock.  They looked at her and then at each other before turning back to Sadie and both shouting “WHAT!?!”

“Quiet!” she snapped back at her two friends.

“No,” Millie answered back. “You can’t tell us you had sex with Drew’s dad and not expect us to react.”

“Seriously. Why? How?” Natalia added.

“Okay, fine. Let’s go to my trailer and I’ll tell you both everything.” The three of them picked up what was left of their lunches and retreated to Sadie’s trailer. Sadie told them how she was out at a grocery store and ran into a guy she recognized from the set. They started talking as they shopped as they went to pay at the register he asked her if she wanted to get dinner at a place across the street. Sadie said he was handsome and she liked talking with him so she agreed. She enjoyed having dinner with him and the next thing she knew she had invited him back to her place and she was pinned up against her bedroom wall making out with him.  The two had sex all night long and she barely got an hour of sleep before she needed to head to set.

“When was this,” Millie asked.

“Remember that early morning shoot like three ago when you asked me if I was still drunk from the night before when you saw me?”

“Yeah,” Millie answered.

“Well, turns out I was drunk. Cock drunk,” Sadie laughed.

“Wow,” Natalia laughed at Sadie’s joke. “Um, wait you said you thought he was part of the crew? Who is he?”

“He’s always on set, usually in jeans and a t-shirt or like a henley.  Sometimes has a hat on. He’s got dark hair and like a scruffy beard.”

“Oh, I know who you’re talking about,” Natalia said.  “He’s Drew’s dad? He looks like he’s almost my age.”

“Turns out he had Drew when he was in high school.”

“Wait, so you knew he was Drew’s dad when you had sex with him?” Millie asked.

“No, I didn’t find that out until we were taking a break the next time.”

“Next time? So this happened more than once?” Millie asked.

“Yes. We did it like 4 or 5 times. The sex was amazing, like really amazing. I wasn’t going to just do it the once.”

“So how did you go from having sex with his dad, to fucking Drew?”

“I felt bad about hooking up with his dad, and I felt weird about our age difference. And then I began to think if maybe his dad has this big cock and is amazing at sex, maybe Drew was too. So then, one day after filming I invited him back to my place and we did it.”

“How was it?” Millie asked excitedly.

“Honestly?” Sadie said while trying to think about how honest she wanted to be. Finally, she said, “He has about 70% of the dick as his dad with maybe 25% of his skill in how to use it.”

“Oh,” Millie said disappointed.

“Don’t get it wrong, when I say 70%  Drew isn’t small or tiny. His dad’s just really hung.”

Sadie gave a few more details about her sex with Drew and his dad. It was then time for the three of them to get back on set. As they worked the three women checked out the 6’2” guy in jeans, a hat, and a scruffy beard standing off to the side of the set. As they looked over at him, both Natalia and Millie had to admit to themselves that he was a handsome guy in good shape. Neither could believe he was old enough to be someone’s dad.

It was a few days later while Millie was at the craft services table looking for a snack when Natalia moved up close to her and said, “Sadie was right about Drew’s dad.”

“What?” Millie said in shock. “You had sex with him?”

“No,” Natalia said while looking around to see if anyone had overheard Millie. “No, we didn’t have sex. Not yet anyway. But I did give him a blow job during lunch break today. And she was right. He’s hung and he cums in bucket loads.”

“Oh. So are you going to…”

“See if he is as good in bed as Sadie claims?” Natalia finished Millie’s question. “Yes. I invited him over tonight. Don’t tell Sadie.”

“My lips are sealed,” she told her friend.

The next morning Natalia once again informed Millie that Sadie was being accurate in everything she said. Telling her that if she had not stopped him they probably could have gone all night and that even though it had been hours since he was last inside of her, she could still practically feel his cock inside of her.

As Natalia gushed about the details of her night, Millie was starting to feel a ping of jealousy build in her. Millie was used to being the hot one on the show. The one who internet perverts and men in real life tended to drool over. If the three of them went to an after party and she was without her boyfriend, Millie was the one who guys would hit on the most, and for many, it wasn’t until she had turned them down that the guys would then turn their attention to Sadie, Natalia, or Maya Hawke. Now suddenly there was a guy on set every day who had apparently absolutely ravaged two of her costars and he hadn’t even so much as said a single word to her. And it’s not just being considered the hot one that she took some pride in, in a much smaller more discrete circle in Hollywood she also took great pride in being considered the best fuck of the group too. As Millie’s jealousy rose, it also morphed from jealousy into determination. Determination to prove that she was the best.

It wasn’t until three days later that Millie made her approach, seeing him standing alone, on his phone, standing beside the craft services table. She walked over to the tape and got herself a bottle of water, and then took several steps toward him.

“I heard a rumor that you’re Drew’s dad,” she said as an icebreaker.

“You heard correctly,” he looked up to see that show’s star standing before him. “I’m Dan.”

“Millie.”

“Yeah, I’m aware,” he said with a chuckle.

“So, I have to ask, how are you his dad?  You look like his older brother.”

“I knocked up his mother the summer before my senior year of high school.”

“That’s young,” Millie said as she began doing the math in her head of how old he was, and realized he must have only been around 36. “Was she your high school sweetheart or something?”

“Not exactly. More, like my best friend’s older sister.”

“Wow, that’s a twist.  There has to be a story there.”

“There is,” Dan replied.

“I would love to hear it,” she told him.  Dan hesitated for a little bit, and then the two walked over to a corner and he began telling her his story. How during the summer before high school he had gone to his friend’s house after a party and after putting his drunk friend to bed he ended up watching TV with his friend’s sister who was home after her sophomore year of college. The two ended up hooking up on the couch that night.  Then a week later when his friend and his parents went on a road trip to tour colleges, Dan and his friend’s sister spent most of the week having sex. The result was her accidentally becoming pregnant with Drew, and the two of them reluctantly got married after he graduated high school. Millie asked if he had married the first woman he had ever slept with.  Dan corrected her and told her how he had lost his virginity the night of his school’s junior prom. And then how during his senior season a few girls at his school were curious about what a woman heading into her junior year of college saw in him, and he was happy to give a demonstration.  A few of Jackie’s (Dew’s Mom) friends in college were also curious about what she saw in a high school senior, and he was once again, with Jackie’s approval, willing to show why he appealed to Jackie.

Once they were married he said that he and Jackie had remained faithful for a while, or at least so he thought. The two were never a good match for one another, but they faked it for Drew. The only exception was in the bedroom, in there was the one place where they got along. And since they were both so young and didn’t have the most experience outside of each other, they experimented and tried a lot of new things in the early years. It was 10 years into the marriage that he found out that Jackie had been having an affair with someone in her office. He had been having suspicions for a while, but he didn’t have it confirmed until he saw them kissing in a back hallway during a company party. Dan had been faithful since they got married up until that night. When they got home, Dan volunteered to drive their babysitter back to her college dorm. In the car, he began to vent about his wife to the 18-year-old college girl, and then the next thing he knew he was parked on the top level of one of the campus garages with his babysitter in his lap, riding his cock. It was two whole days before he broke his wedding vows again, and a week before he broke them with another different woman. This time it was with his babysitter’s friend who sometimes filled in for her babysitting for him. It was not long after that that Dan and Jackie, while staying together for Drew were just openly sleeping with other people. Even at times walking in on their spouse with another partner. There was no animosity towards each other, they were just more like friendly roommates (who still occasionally fucked) trying to raise a kid. They did not get a divorce until two years later when Jackie and her mom came home early from a spa day and found Drew having a threesome with the babysitter and her roommate.  After that, the cat was out of the bag and they saw no more reason to pretend. After the divorce, Dan would alternate spending weekends at his new place taking care of Drew, and other weekends often sleeping over at a sorority house living out the college fantasies he never got to experience after high school.

“Sounds like you have a problem with college-age girls,” Millie said after she had dug pretty deep into questions about Dan’s sexual past and found that many of his stories, even as he got older focused on women between 18-25.

“I wouldn’t say I have a problem at all. If anything I’d say I have a real talent for bedding women that age,” he replied somewhat proudly.

“I meant more like you’re drawn to them.”

“I am sure a doctor would say that there is some deep-rooted reason with me feeling like I skipped over those years by having a kid and getting married, so now stuck perpetually making up for those lost years,” Dan said. He then leaned over toward Millie and asked, “But you know what I think?”

“What’s that?” she asked intrigued by where this conversion was going.

“I think I am just a guy who likes sex and enjoy having sex with hot women.”

“Like Sadiie and Natalia?” Mille asked, implying that she knew about their hookups for the first time.

“Yup, exactly,” he said, not missing a beat. He was not surprised at all that Millie knew about him bedding his two costars. He was anticipating she would.

“You know, most people think you’re on set to keep an eye on Drew and to help him. I wonder what people would say if they knew you seem to be here to bed the female cast,” Millie said daringly.

“I can do both those things at the same time, I’m quite good at multitasking. Though maybe we should keep the second part of that to ourselves,” he told her.  The tension and flirtatiousness between the two had been building for some time. It was not unexpected for Dan. One thing he had learned in all those nights at the sorority house was, if you wanted to hook up with the top girl in a women's friend group, the best strategy isn’t always to go right for her. No, often the best strategy is to go for some of her friends who are lower on the hierarchy and if you’re able to send them back to their friends singing your praises, it’s not that uncommon to suddenly have the leader of the group come to you, trying to see what their friends have been so excited about. After a few days on set, Dan could see that Millie Bobby Brown walked around the Stranger Things set with a sense of entitlement and acted like she was the queen bee. He had not planned to sleep with Sadie that first night, but after getting with her and then also Natalia, he knew it was just a matter of time before Millie started circling him. So when she came up to him today, he was not surprised.  What did surprise him was the next question that came out of her mouth.

“Have you ever done anal?” Millia asked very frankly.

“What?” Dan asked, taken aback by the 19-year-old’s question.

“Have you ever had anal sex with a woman?”

“Yes, I have.  A number of times. Why?”

“My boyfriend wants us to try it,” she told him. “We’ve done just about everything else, but neither of us has ever done that.”

Dan wasn’t sure if he truly believed her. Not about her and her boyfriend having never done it, but that Millie was still an anal virgin. He’d always been pretty good about reading people and his gut told him that the 19-year-old actress had already done a wider variety of sexual things in her life than most common 30-year-old women.  Still, he kept playing along. “And you’re nervous about trying in it.”

“What? No.” she retorted, “I just don’t want it to be bad. My experience has been if at least one person knows what they are doing, the sex is SO much better compared to when neither knows.”

“Soo…”

“So I want you to teach me?”

“To have anal?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to teach you how to have anal sex?” he asked once more for clarity.

“Yes.”

“I flattered, Millie, I am.  But I’m not sure how to teach something like that. In my experience, the best way to learn something like that is by doing.”

“The same for me,” she said suggestively.

With that, Dan got the clarity he had been looking for.  He pretended as though he was still contemplating what she was asking of him, but he already knew he was going to say yes. After a bit more back and forth, he thought he might see what else she might have to offer.  “So I do you this favor and teach you about anal so you can perform for your boyfriend.  What about me? What do I get in return for doing you a favor?”

“You’re getting a night where you get to direct me around and have me do what you want, and you get to live knowing you took my anal cherry, and you want more?”  Dan quickly back peddled and agreed to help the actress out by becoming her teacher.  “Just one more thing,” she added.

“What’s that?”

“How do I know what Sadie and Natalia have said about you is true? You could have put them up it. Have them tell me stories.”

“To trick you into bed with me?” Dan asked.

“Something like that. You wouldn’t believe some of the things some people have told me they’d do just to have me touch them.”

“So, you want proof?” he asked.  Millie looked him in the eye and shrugged, her eyes then darted down to his crotch and he saw the actress’ tongue quickly swipe across her lips.  Dan looked down, and while he knew he was not fully hard, there was a definite bulge in his pants. Looking back up at Millie he told her, “I’m not going to pull it out right here right now, but I can get you some proof.

Dan reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He tapped on his phone and asked Millie for her phone number and she told it to him. He tapped on the screen a few more times, and then a text message notification went off on Millie’s phone.  She took out her phone and opened the text messages. Her eyes went wide as she looked at them. The first picture was looking down at the body of a naked man with a naked Nataliia Dyer sitting on his legs and a large naked cock sticking straight up and pressed against her stomach. The second picture was of an open-mouthed smiling Sadie Sink, with her tongue sticking out. She looked to kneeling on the floor looking up at the camera. Next to her face appeared to be the same hard penis as the first photo. Her chin was down at his balls and the tip of his cock was up by her forehead.

“Proof enough?”

“It’ll do for now,” she told him. She then clicked around her phone and when she was done, Dan’s phone chimed with a new notification.  “Just so we’re even,” she told him.

Dan checked his phone and he had received a picture.  It was a bathroom mirror picture of a woman.  Her head was cut off, but in one hand was her phone and the other hand covered her naked breasts. Moving down her body, she did not have anything else on, but she positioned herself so the countertop cut off right where her slit would begin. She was completely shaven though, she looked so smooth that it was more likely she had done some recent laser hair removal. 

The two agreed to meet later that night as Drew was going to be filming some night scenes with the B-crew. She agreed to come over to his place at 9 PM.  After they left each other, both were pretty worked up.  The flirtation had gone pretty high, and the photos they shared had both of them ready to tear at each other’s clothes. Dan considered texting Sadie or Nat to see if either wanted to meet for a quickie, but decided to save the load for later that night. Millie on the other hand went back to her trailer and fingered herself to a big gushy orgasm. For the rest of the day, the two tried to be discreet as they checked out each other from across the room.  When they wrapped on the day, Dan stopped by a store on his way home to pick up a few thighs for the night.

It was a little past nine at night when there was a knock on Dan’s door. He answers barefoot wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

“Hi, old man,” Millie said with a seductive smile and then stepped into the house. Once she was in and he shut the door, she spun around, “Or should I call you a professor? Since you’re going to be teaching me tonight.”

“Just Dan is fine,” he told her.

“Eh, we’ll see about that.”  Dan, not sure how comfortable she’d be with him taking her right to his bedroom, led her to the living room. 

“You look pretty comfortable tonight,” he commented regarding her outfit. She had on a cotton belly shirt and matching cotton shorts under an oversized button-up shirt, long white socks, and white sneakers.

“I thought about dressing up, but then I figured I might as well wear something that comes off easily since I probably won’t have it on for long.”

“Just how easily does it come off,” he flirted.

“See you are a dirty old man.”

“I’m not that old.”

“Old enough to have a son about my age.”

“True, but I’m still young enough that I have a libido that rivals most teenagers,” he said as he took a seat on his couch right in front of Millie.

“We’ll see about that,” She said as she stepped up to him and stood over his legs.

“Feel free to start testing out my claims whenever you want.”

“I would, but I’m here so you can teach me about anal.  So I think you’re supposed to tell me how the lesson is meant to begin.”

“In that case, lose the shirt and come here,” he said patting his lap. Millie quickly threw off her button-down shirt and in one motion she got on the couch, straddled his lap, and pressed her lips against his. The two of them spent the next few minutes with their mouths locked together and their tongues intertwined. As they continued making out, Millie began wiggling and moving around in his lap. He was getting ready to break off the kiss and ask her what she was doing until Millie finally found the spot she was looking for. Instead of straddling his lap, she now straddled one of his legs, and her crotch was pressed right down on top of his hard cock encased in his pant leg. She was now grinding her crotch right against his hard shaft. Even through his pants and her shorts, he could still feel the heat radiating from between her legs.

“How many guys have you made cream their short,” Dan asked after a few more minutes of dry humping.

“A lady never tells,” she said with a blushing smile that let him know that the real answer is probably a decent amount.

“That's why you like guys with experience?”

“It’s nice being with someone with a little extra stamina and who you know won’t let a load go to waste in their pants.”

“Okay. Wanna know what else is nice?”

“What?”

“If you had taken off both your shirts earlier.”  Millie smiled and quickly pulled her tank top off, exposing he braless breasts.  Dan sat back and took in the sight of her 19-year-old breasts, taking a series of mental pictures to memorize before wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her towards him. He then began kissing, licking, and sucking on her tits. Mille was enjoying the attention being paid to her breasts, so much so that she didn’t realize he was pushing his hand into her shorts until she felt him push a finger into her.

“You seem to be enjoying this,” He said as he pulled his hand out from her shorts and showed off how wet his fingers were. She didn’t answer his question.  She just took his hand into hers and brought it to her mouth so that she could suck his finger clean. “Maybe we should take this to the bedroom?”

“That sounds good,” Millie told her. She got off his lap but she stood close enough that Dan could not stand up right away.  She then pushed her shorts down and stood in front of him in only a pair of socks. It was only once she was naked that she then took a step back and gave Dan the room to stand up. His eyes immediately went to her glistening wet pussy that was totally devoid of any hair. “Lead the way,” she told him once he was on his feet.

He led her to the bedroom and Millie immediately jumped onto the bed when they got in the room.  She sat up on her knees with her legs spread apart.  She then beckoned him over to join her on the bed.

“Not yet,” he told her. He pulled off his show and then he picked up a shopping bag off his dresser.  “I picked up a few things for you on the way home.”

He handed her the bag, and she pulled the items out one by one.  First was a box of condoms, then a bottle of lube, the next two items were packages of the morning-after pill, and the last item was a crome buttplug with a heart-shaped red jewel at the end.

“Is this what I think it is?”

“If you think it’s a toy that is made to go in your butt, then yes.”

“I thought we were going to have anal sex?”

“We are, but that is going to help stretch you out a bit.”

“Okay.”

“But first, we’re going to have to get your body to relax so I can put it in.”

“And how do you suppose we do that?”

“You’re going to layback and I am going to show you what it is like to have your pussy licked by a man who knows what he is doing.”

“You think you're better at eating pussy than most guys? That’s a bold statement.”

“I think you’re used to guys licking you just enough to advance things to get to sex. You’ve never had a guy eat you out simply because he wants to eat you out?”

“What’s the difference?”

“If you’d stop asking questions, you’ll have your answer within the next five minutes.”

“You seem pretty sure of yourself,” Millie said as she moved to lay on her back on the bed. Propping her head up with pillows so she could look down at her naked body. She watched as he got down between her legs, lifting each over his shoulders and wrapping his arm around her thighs. He gave her one last look and gave her a wink before diving between her legs. Millie rolled her eyes in response. Five minutes later, Millie’s eyes were rolling again, but this time they were rolling back while her leg was also up in the air twitching.

“OH MY, OH MY, YES!!” Millie yelled out as her pussy spasmed. Dan happily licked up the juices from her squirting pussy as her juices soaked his face.

“Wow,” Millie said as her orgasm subsided. “If that’s how they eat pussy, maybe I should only boof older guys from now on.”

“I can’t promise you all older guys are that good.” He let her take a few more breaths before asking her “Ready to go again?”

“Again? Really?” Millie asked.  The excitement in her voice was all he needed to hear.  He didn’t even bother with an audible response. Instead, he just wrapped his lips around her clit and began to suck. Millie was once again putty in his hands, which is exactly what he was hoping for.  He wanted her relaxed and distracted.  Her focus was on his tongue and lips, and while they worked her folds, his hands were busy popping the lid off of the lube bottle and smearing the gel all over the buttplug that was in his other hand. All the anticipation seemed to have played a factor in how quickly Millie came that first time, as Dan was having to work haded this next round of oral to get her right where she wanted him. He even had to put the plug down to that he could use his fingers to rub her g-spot as his mouth worked her clit.  When she began moaning that she was close and telling him not to stop, Dan grabbed her hips and lifted her so her ass and lower back were off the bed as he sat up and kept her hairless mount up to his mouth. He kept eating her out and waited until once again she had another orgasm.  He drank up her juices until he felt her body go mostly limp after climaxing.  As soon as her body felt like it relaxed, he quickly pushed the buttplug into her.  Millie was taken so off guard that she didn’t react until her ass had been penetrated by the toy. She let out a gasp as she felt the toy invade her body.

“You fucker,” Millie scolded him.  “Give me a little warning.”

“If I did that, you would have gotten in your head and you would have clenched up.” That reasoning did make some sense. “You asked me to give you a lesson on anal,” He reminded the actress.

“True, but still,” she said as she reached back and rubbed her ass. Being careful when her fingers touched the end of the toy.  Dan suggested that she take a look at it in the mirror.  Millie got off the bed and stood in front of a large full-length mirror.  She turned her back to the mirror and bent over.  She looked at the chrome toy protruding from her ass. She reached back and touched the toy, she then gave it a slight tug, and then twisted it around.

“How does it feel?” Dan asked as he admired Millie admiring her own ass.

“Weird,” she told him.

“Weird good or weird bad?”

“I don’t know. Just weird.”

“Does it hurt?”

“No.”

“Alright, well come back over here and just get used to the feeling.  I’ll help you take your mind off of it while you adjust to it.”  Millie moved quickly to get back into the bed.  She could not believe that a man was willing to go down on her three times in a row before ever even exposing his cock to her, but she was not complaining.  Dan even would have done it a fourth time, he was enjoying himself so much making the teenager’s body tremble in orgasm after orgasm, but when he attempted to go for it a fourth time she had to stop him.  Her clit was too sensitive at the moment and could not take the feeling of getting touched again. With her too sensitive for him to orally please her, he decided it was finally time for him to remove his clothes.  He got off the bed and stood at the foot of it. 

“It’s about time,” Millie said as she saw his hand move to undo the button on his jeans. She scurried around so that she lay on her stomach on the bed with her face by the end of the bed. She eagerly looked on as Dan continued removing his pants just a foot away from her face. Millie’s eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a wide smile as she dropped his pants and his hard cock sprang free.

“Oh my,” she said as she reached out and touched his cock, “It’s even nicer than it looked in the pictures.” She rubbed her hands up and down his dick before taking hold of it. “You have a great-looking cock,” she told him.

“Thank you.”

“I knew you’d be bigger and thicker than Jake, but I don’t know how but it’s also prettier than his too.”

“You’re not the first to tell me that I have a pretty dick,” He told her confidently.  “I am also told it tastes really good too,” he said as he while taking a step forward. Millie looked up at him with a happy smile and licked her lips.  When her eyes left his, they refocused on the cock in front of her and she moved forward with an open mouth. She took two inches into her mouth before closing her mouth tightly around it and then slowly dragged her lips back until only the tip remained in her mouth, giving it a hard suck. She worked her tongue around the tip for a bit, and then popped his cock free of her mouth.  She then worked her tongue up and down the shaft, getting it nice and slick for her hands to later use when she pumped her shaft and her mouth worked the top half of his dick.

Dan appreciated Millie’s oral work on his rigid member. While it felt good, it felt a little like she was holding back. She was working his cock with her mouth for her own enjoyment rather than wanting him to get off. He also noticed when she moved her one hand that was off of his shaft down her body and between her legs.  Her mouth and tongue worked his manhood with a building urgency the longer she played with herself as she blew him. He was finally really starting to feel some pressure building in his balls when the actress, still clad only in socks, pulled his dick from her mouth.

“I can’t wait, I need you inside me,” she announced as she spun around on the edge of the bed.  “I’ll make it up to you later,” she said referring to giving him a blowjob, “I just can’t wait anymore.”

Dan hardly moved before Millie had spun around with her pussy right at the edge of the bed.  She even spread and lifted her legs in her a air, her arms grabbing behind each knee to make sure the stayed up and spread.  Dan thought about teasing her, rubbing his cock along her wet fold and bumping against her clit until the young actress was shaking in anticipation. However, she looked so good like that waiting for him that he could not control himself much either.  So her he just stepped into poition and pushed his cock forward  He had a little resistance berfore hairless mound finally split open for him and his cock began sliding in.

“Oh wow, that’s a fatt cock,” Millie moaned.

“Wait till you feel the full length.”

“Bring it old man,” she dared him. “Bury it in me.” 

Dan had watched her enough around set that on the outside Millie had a swee yet entitled personality, but he always knew that underneath it all was very sexual and thirty girl.  He was glad to see that that side of her was now on full display as he pushed his cock inside of her.  While she was tight, she was also so wet that he did not have too much difficulty bottoming his dick into her. He started off slowly, but Millie let it be known that she wasn’t into that.  So he started thrusting harder and faster, which got her moans going louder. She let go of the back of her leg and instead move them up onto his shoulders and crossing her feet behind his neck. Her hands now went to her breastts and squeezed them as she continued to encourage Dan to hammer her with his cock.

“So good. You have such a good cock.”

“Better than your boyfriend’s,” He asked wanting to see if she would actually answer.

“So much better,” she answered.

“Better than whoever it is you are secretly fucking on set,” he didn’t know for certain that she actually was hooking up with anyone else, but based his interactions with her today he felt pretty good about it.

“Yes. Fuck. From now on you’re my go-to dick.”

“I like the sound of that,” he said as he picked up the tempo of their fucking even more.

“We’ll see. I am going to drain you old man,” she told him. At first Dan really despised her calling him and old man.  He wasn’t even 40 and he still felt in his head like he did when he was 26.  Though as she kept calling him it as they did more and more sexual things, he was sarting to get into her calling him that.

Based on how desperate she was for him to stick his dick inside of her, Dan had no doubt that she would orgasm before he would. And was was proven correct. Millie grabbed hold of the mattress as she squirted and her legs trembled. As she climaxed, Dan slowed down to long slow strokes of his dick inside of her, but it felt so good to have sex with the stalettte that his body refuesed to let him stop moving compltely.

“Let me get on top,” Millie finally told him as she came out of her post orgasmic fog. Dan pulled out and got on the bed.  He had barley had his ass hit the matress before Mille was climbing on top of him.  “So big,” she moaned as she sank down on his hard dick.

As she began riding his dick, Dan reached up and started playing wither bouncing beasts. While still perky, they did have a considerable amount of shake to them as she bounced on his cock. After a few minuted Millie leanded forward, so she and Dan were face-to-face and her tits were pressed against his chest.  She gave him a kiss as she continued to rotate and grind her hips along his cock.

“It’s a shame you wasted so much time. First by not making any move and then spending weeks with Sadie and Natalia instead of me,” she told him between kisses

“Jealous?” he asked.

“No, I’m mad.”

“Mad?”

“Yes mad. You’ve been walking around set with your fuck great cock for months, and then when you finally do you it you waste it on them?”

“I wouldn’t saying wasting it,”

“We could have been having phenomenal sex for months my now if I knew what you were hiding in your pants.  And just admit it, I’m better in bed then them,” she spoke to him while looking directly into his eyes.

“I admit nothing,” he responded playfully.

“We’ll see about that,” she told him before giving him a deep passionate kiss. After the kiss she sat up and took her ability at riding his cock up another level.  In his head he did admit that she was better than his costars, but seeing how competitive she was being about it, that was something he would never confess audibly to her.

“Get on all fours, I want to see that ass of yours before I wreck it,” Dan told her after a some more time with her on top had passed.

“Promises, promises,” Millie mused as she dispounted his cock and got into postion. She got on her hand and kness and he moved behind her. He gave her full ass a slap before grabbing her hips and trusted back into her. Pulling her cheeks apart, he could see the toy he had lodged inside of her.  As he did her from behind, her took the end of her plug and twirled it around inside of her ass. Whiile it felt a little strange having the toy in her ass be moved around, she did not mind the feeling at all, though that feeling didn’t compare to the feeling of Dan’s dick working her pussy.  While he was doing her froom behing, he was angling his thrust at a slightly downward motion causing his cock to brush against her g-spot with each thrust. The two of them kept going for as long as they could. They were near the end and it was a race to see who would finish fist.  Millie end up having her climax hit first but between the feeling of her pussy walls contracting and the sounds of her loud moans was enough to but Dan right at the brink.

Dan let go, a small grunt escaped his lips as his cock began erupting into the teenage actress.  Millie moaned as she felt him shoot inside of her. He did not put his whole load in her, he pulled out about halfway through and shot the remaining cum her had around her ass.

“Why did you pull out?” Millie asked with disappointment in her voice when he finished.

“I had my reason. Why? Are you disappointed?”

“Yes. I wanted you to fill me to the point that your cum is overflowing out of me,” she told him. As she did, Dan could see her moving her hand down her body and begin rubbing her freshly fucked snatch.

“Maybe next time,” he told her.  He then reached for the present he bought Millie, and without warning he extracted it from her ass.  He then began to use the buttplug to wipe the cum he had strayed onto her ass and began wiping it around her hole.

“Is it that time?”

“I seems like a good a time as any.”

Millie was filled with nervous excitement. Dan had her get the condoms and lube he bought. Millie then bent down and gave a few long hard sucks on his cock, making sure he was fully hard before putting on the condom, using both hands to roll the latex down his full length. Dan then had her to apply a generous amount of lube to his condom-encased manhood. He had her get at on all fours and had her look straight forward at a full-length mirror across from the bed.  When she was in position he squirted some lube onto the entrance of her back door.  He then used his cock head to smear the lube around.  She was a little jumpy when she felt the tip of his cock brush against her back entrance.

“Just relax he told her,” and he reached under her and began fingering her. He watched as she closed her eyes and moaned.  “Just concentrate on my fingers,” he told her. He could she was doing just that and he could feel her getting wetter.  Once he could tell she was relaxed and not paying attention her gave a quick thrust, moving before she could react.

Millie let out a squeal, surprised that her ass had just been invaded by the tip of Dan’s cock.  Her ass immediately tightened around the head of his dick. He got her to relax and he slowly pushed more of cock into her.

“Fuck you’re big,” she moaned.

“Just relax and it will start to feel good soon.”

“Easy for you to say, you not the one being split in half by a cock.” It took a little bit of time for Dan to get his full length into the Stranger Things star’s ass, but Millie refused to quit until she had the full thing wedged inside of her. Once it was fully in he let her sit with it inside her, letting her adjust to the feeling for a minute. He then began making small slow thrusts.  Dan watched her face through the mirror, he saw how slowly the grimace on her face began to dissipate until finally, he heard a pleasurable moan.

“It starting to feel good?”

“Yes,” She answered, “Ohh, I like it.”

“You ready to take it up a notch?”

“Give me everything you got old man,” she dared him. He didn’t think she knew what she was asking for, so while he started making longer faster strokes he was still holding back. It did not take long for Millie to figure out that he was holding back.  “Come on, harder. I said give me all you got.”

“You sure about that?”

“Either give me a real fucking or I’ll find someone else who can,” she told him as she looked him in the eyes through the mirror.  With that, Dan slowly withdrew up to his tip and then slammed his full length into her ass. Millie’s legs kicked up and her mouth went wide but no sound came out.  From that moment on he gave it to her like an anal veteran and to her credit and to Dan’s surprise Millie took it like a champ. Even when he gave her a few spanks, those were only met with grunts and moans of pleasure. With the way she moaned and the way her eyes appeared to roll back, Dan thought Millie might have even had a small orgasm.

“OH GOD GIVE IT TO ME!” Millie cried out.

“Yeah, you like my dick in your ass? You look having your ass fucked?”

“YES! So good! Soooo much better than I thought!”  Millie said as she dropped down to her elbows and began thrusting her ass back into my dick. She then asked, “Have you done this with Sadie or Natalia?”

“Not yet,” he told her truthfully.

“Don’t bother, those bitche can’t take it like I can.  If you want an ass on set just come find me,” she told him.

“You have a very high opinion of yourself,” he commented.

“If I’m wrong, then tell me,” she told him.  He didn’t say anything, he only gave her ass another smack in response. “That’s what I thought.”

Dan told her that he wanted to show her another position before he finished.  They both let out their own groans of disappointment as he withdrew his cock from her ass. He then got off the bed and told her to roll over onto her back. Once she had done that, he grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her over to the edge of the bed.  He pulled her so far that the majority of her ass was mostly hanging over the edge.  Still, with her ankle in his hand, he lifted her leg up and held it out to the side.  He then took his cock in and buried it back into Millie’s ass, much to her delight. Using his other hand he took her other leg and lifted it and spread it wide.  Millie was now on her back with her legs raised and spread eagle on the bed.  Her body was on full display for Dan as he slammed his hips into her repeatedly. After a little bit, Millie’s hand moved down her body and she began playing with her pussy as she got taken anally.

“This is amazing,” the actress loudly moaned.

“Starting to feel good now?”

“Yes!”

“Tell me what do you like better, having something in your ass, or do you just like my dick that much?” Dan said with brazen arrogance.

“Fuck, I can’t tell,” Millis said as she fingered her g-spot.

“I guess we’ll find out after you show your boyfriend what you’ve learned,” he said. “Though I’m not sure he’ll believe you when you tell him he’s your first.”

“Why’s that? You plan on stretching me out that much?” Millie flirted right back at the older man she had inside of her.

“Put it this way, you might let him use it from time to time, but your…ass…will…forever…belong..to...me,” he informed her, slamming her hard on each of his last seven words.

“Yeah, old man? Is that…is that…ooooooohhhhhhh wowww,” the Damsel actress had her own words interrupted by her body as she climaxed once again.  Soaking her hand as she stopped playing with herself.  Dan smiled at the fact that the 19-year-old came with a thick cock buried in her ass. As he continued to work his mind was brought back to a moment where Millie was having a bit of a diva moment on set, and he overheard one crew person quietly say to another “How big is the stick up that girl’s ass, do you think?”  If only those two could see her down.

He did end up letting go of her legs, which Millie put one up on his shoulder and the other she wrapped behind his ass. He then bent down to kiss the actress, before moving his now free hands to her breast to play with. As they kept going, he thought about seeing if she wanted to try anal cowgirl, but he didn’t have a ton left in him and thought he’d hold off on that until the next round.

“Almost there,” Dan groaned as he continued to pummel her ass. He could feel the cum beginning to bubble up from his ass. It was only a matter of time now.

“Oh, yes. Then give it to me,” Millie moaned.

“Yeah? You want it?”

“Yes give it to me.”

“Oh, I’ll give it to you,” he told her.  Dan then pulled his cock out from her actress’ backdoor, yanked off the condom, and dove his full cock back into her wanting pussy. He then stopped holding back and injected her with his sizable load. It was unclear if it was him stuffing her pussy with his dick or the feeling of him filling her with his jizz that made Millie orgasm once again, but regardless she let out an orgasmic cry and the body shock as he shot blast after blast of cum inside of her. He did not pull out until his manhood had deflated a bit.

“You came inside me,” she said as she rubbed the reddened snatch. Pulling her hand away she saw her fingers were sticky with his cum on them.  “You came a lot inside of me.”

“That is what you wanted?”

“Yeah, I did. I love that feeling when a guy does it. Ugghh, wow, and you came so much,” she said as she felt his cum leaking out of her.

“If you liked it that much, I’d happily do it a few more times tonight.”

“I’m sure you would you dirty old man,” Millie said cheekily. She then asked, “What time is it?”

“A little after one,” he informed her.

“I need to get going.”

“Really? Tapping out already?”

“I should, but tonight was amazing. I can’t believe I took your whole cock in my arse. Jake’s going to be in for a surprise later this week.”

“Happy to help,” he said, “and if you need a refresher course before he arrives just let me know. I’d love to be of assistance.”

“How selfless of you,” the actress said sarcastically. “Do you mind if I shower before heading home?”

“Only if I can assist.”

“I knew you were going to say that,” Millie said as she got up from the bed. “Just no sex, or else I might never leave.”

“As far as deterrents go, that’s not much of one,” Dan joked as he led Millie to his bathroom. He turned on the shower and as Millie tried pushing some of the cum out from her full snatch, Dan went back into the bedroom for a moment and then went back into the bathroom and joined the Enola Holmes star in the shower.  He grabbed his loofa, poured some body wash on it, and began washing Millie. Starting with her shoulders he then moved down and began washing as well as just flat-out playing with her breasts, before taking a knee and washing her legs. He then handed the lufa over to Millie and she washed him. First his back, then his chest, and then down to between his legs. At one point she stopped pretending with the loofah and just used both her hands to stroke his cock and balls.

“So big,” she said softly with her eyes fixated on his erection. She then looked up at him in the eyes, and told him, “Your cock is truly lovely to look at.”

“Thank you. Your body is quite the sight to behold as well.”

He then told her to turn around. He stepped out of the shower for a moment, before getting back in behind her and taking the loofah, and reapplying more soap to it.  He made no effort to keep his erection away from her. Instead, he intently pushed it against her as he reached around her body. He then began to wash her back, eventually moving down to her ass.

“Put your hands against the wall and bend over,” he told her.  Millie looked back at him and gave him a look. He reassured her, “I’m not going to stick my cock inside of you, I promise.”

He then proceeded to wash her ass in-depth, reaching under her and washing her pussy.  He spread her cheeks and dripped some body wash from the bottle down onto her rectum.

“I will tell you, if you really do want to make sure you are ready to surprise your boyfriend with anal, you really should keep wearing this,” he said.  He then picked up the buttplug he had snuck into the shower and pressed it against her ass. Millie gasped as she felt it enter her.  It did fit inside her much easier now than it did the first time he put it inside of her. She also enjoyed the feeling of having it inside of her much more. With the plug in and her still bent over, Dan reached under her ass and stuck two fingers and her tight warm twat. As he fingered her, she leaned over her and said into her ear. “I promised I wouldn’t stick my cock in you, but didn’t say anything about my fingers.”

“So true,” Millie said before turning her face and kissing him. “Finger my teenage pussy old man.”

“You like older guys don’t you?” he questioned her.

“Not especially, I just like guys who know what they're doing,” she confessed.

“Well, I do know a trick or two.”

“Yes, you do.”  Dan then spun Millie around so they were facing each other and the two made out while he finger-blasted her against the glass of the shower stall. He hooked his fingers and rubbed her G-spot while his palm brushed against her clit. Millie also made use of her hands, reaching down and stroking his cock. The two were in a race to see who could use their hands to get the other off the fastest.  Dan had a head start so he was able to get Millie to cream all over his hand first. After her orgasm subsided, she pushed Dan backward, giving her the room to comfortably sink to her knees on the shower floor.

“I bet you’re just like every other guy out there and want to climax all over my face,” she said to him as she began using both hands to stroke his cock.

“Yeah, I am.”

“Then do it,” she told him.  She looked up and maintained eye contact with him as she frantically jerked him off. Her eyes never left his as she worked his cock.  Even when he said he was about to cum, she aimed his cock head directly at her face and kept her eyes open until she felt his first blast hit her on the mouth and nose. As he kept cumming, she could not help but smile as she felt it rain down her face. When she finally stopped feeling his cum, she opened one eye and then moved in and sucked the tip clean of any remaining cum.  Dan just stood there and admired the pretty actress's face as it was covered in his spunk.

“How do I look?”

“All those guys who said wished they could give you a facial don’t know what they are missing out on. It’s quite a beautiful sight.” Millie smiled broadly at his compliment. She licked off some of the cum that had landed on her mouth, and let him admire her face for a little while before she cleaned her face off under the spray of the shower. They each give themselves one last rinse off before turning off the water. Getting out of the shower they toweled off and wrapped themselves up. He kept an eye on her as she dried off and noticed that the Stranger Things actress never made a move to remove the plug in her ass. He then moved back to the bedroom with Millie following a minute or so later.

“Are you sure you need to leave,” Dan asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed with her throbbing erection at full mass between his legs.  Millie looked down at his hard-on and instinctively licked her lips as she looked at it.

“The girls were right, that thing doesn’t quit, does it?” she said referring to his cock.

“You complaining about that?”

“Hardly. But, I do need to go. I need to get some rest before filming tomorrow,” She said.  But then she undid her towel and let it fall to the floor. “But I suppose it would be cruel of me to walk out on you in that state.

Millie then dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She began sucking on her tip and then brought her lips down along the side. “So tell me,” she asked between slurps along his dick. “Do you feel bad about sleeping with your son’s costars? Especially since Sadie and me are closer to his age than yours.”

“I’m fine with it. I felt a little bad when I slept with his prom date during his graduation party.” He admitted.  Millie nearly choked on his cock in surprise when that happened.

“You what?” she asked.

“You heard right.”

“There must be a story there,” Mille said as she stroked his cock.

“Her older sister was one of his former babysitters, one of the ones I frequently hooked up with, and the older sister told the younger sister about our adventures. So the younger sister asked my son to prom, and after a disappointing prom night, she cornered me during his graduation party a few weeks later and demanded I give her what her sister had bragged to her about so many times before. So I did. And then I did again a few more times before we moved out to LA.”

“You are so bad,” Millie said to him, and before bringing her lips back to his cock she added, “and I don’t believe you feel bad about doing her at all.”

“I did feel a little bad afterward doing that behind his back. But the sex itself did feel pretty good in the moment,” he admitted.

“Better than me?” She asked.

“You can’t let anyone win, can you?”

“Nope,” She said before sinking several inches of dick into her mouth. He let the actress suck his cock uninterrupted for several minutes before he spoke up again.

“Let me ask you, do you feel bad about cheating on your boyfriend with me?”

“This wasn’t cheating,” she said matter-of-factly.

“What we did tonight wasn’t cheating?” he questioned her.

“Nope. You were teaching me about anal so I could do it with my boyfriend this week. This was a learning exercise.”

“Okay, sure,” Dan could not help but chuckle at her reasoning.

“When we fuck again next weekend, that will be cheating.”

“Next week?”

“Yeah, my boyfriend leaves on Friday. Drew mentioned how he was leaving Thursday night to go visit his mom, so that means we have a few days where no one is going to be looking for us and checking in on us. So what better way to spend it than in bed having an obscene about of sex?”

“Are you sure you can handle all that?” he asked her with cocky confidence. “I mean were stopping after only two rounds tonight.”

“That’s because tonight I was just testing you. Seeing if you lived up to the hype. You obviously passed,” she said and then stuck out her tongue and slapped his cock against it. “Next weekend I’ll show you what I can do.  You might be the best that Sadie and Natalia have ever had, but after next weekend you’ll be saying I’m the best you’ve ever had.”

“Oh really? So you’ve been holding back this entire time?”

“Yes. Probably 50% effort,” She told him.

“Yeah right, I highly doubt that.” Millie simply smiled in response and then suddenly she took a majority of his cock into her mouth and did so with a casualty that showed she had been holding back a bit. She deepthroated him for a minute before pulling back and leaving just an inch or so in her mouth.  She continued to work his cock, but now the way she moved her hands along his shaft and the way her tongue worked the underside of his dick showed that the had been holding back and she was much more skilled than she had previously shown. She was also now not stopping to talk or make any chit-chat.  She was showing a determination to show the older man that the 19-year-old was better than other more experienced women he had been with. It only took a few minutes until he blew his load down her mouth, and despite the amount, she was able to swallow it all.

“See, and that was just the tip of the iceberg,” Millie bragged as she stood up and began picking up her discarded clothing. “If I were you I would take it easy this week.  You’re going to need all the energy and cum you can store for next weekend.”

“Sounds good,” he said as he watched her naked body walk around the room. “I’ll see you next weekend,”

With her clothes tucked under her arm, Millie said “See you around the set tomorrow,” before blowing him a kiss and strutting naked out of his bedroom.

It was two days later that Dan would see Millie walking with her boyfriend, Jake, around the Stranger Things set. Millie blushed a little when she caught eyes with Dan from across the room. When Dan saw Jake walk away, he quietly maneuvered himself around the stage until he was standing next to Millie.

“So, have you given your boyfriend his gift yet?” Dan quietly asked discreetly.

“I was planning on giving it to him tonight,” Millie quietly replied with a smile.

“Does that mean, you’re wearing that thing I gave you?”

“Why do you think I haven’t sat down?”

“How does it feel?”

“Good.  Though I may need to upgrade to something bigger,” she told him and gave him the biggest devilish smile he’d ever seen before she walked away.

The next morning when he woke up, he texted Millie asking how things went last night. He did not get an answer right away.  It wasn’t until about an hour later that got a reply.  She messaged him saying it went well.  That was followed up by a close-up mirror photo, with the message saying he could not get enough of it.  The photo was of Millie’s ass with her cheeks spread apart and some cum trickling out of it. He then asked her if the photo was of last night or if she didn’t reply to his text right away so that her boyfriend could fill her and she could then send him a photo. She replied asking him if he really thought she’d have morning sex with her boyfriend specifically so she could send a teasing picture aftward. As soon as she said that, he knew that is exactly what she did.

Dan got some disappointing news later in the week when Millie had to cancel their weekend plans. Her boyfriend had surprised her with plans for a weekend getaway trip.  She told him she’d make it up to him, and then send a dozen nude pictures of herself, some full body and others close up, to ‘hold him over’ while she was gone.  But Dad thought that that rain check was probably not going to happen when on Monday morning Millie put out an Instagram post announcing that she was engaged. Dan congratulated her the next time he saw her on set and jokingly whispered, “I didn’t know he loved you giving him anal that much.” Millie laughed at that.

He assumed that that was it. He thought Millie was off the board for him. And while he still enjoyed Sadie and Natalia, he was a little disappointed he only got the one crack at the Strangers Things star.  That disappointment went away the Friday after the announcement of her engagement. Drew had left to go out with several other cast members for the night, leaving Dan home alone. Not 15 minutes after Drew left there was a knock on the door. Dan opened the door and was surprised to find Millie standing there.

“Hi, old man.”

“Millie, what are you doing here?” He asked with surprise.

“I told you I was going to make it up to you.”

“I thought that that went out the window when you accepted that ring.” He said looking down at the rock on the actress’s finger.

“I made a promise to Jake when I said yes to him, but technically I did make a promise to you first. And I always keep my promises.”

Once she said that Dan stepped aside and let Millie into the house. “What was that promise again?” he asked playing dumb.

“I believe t was that I was going to show you that I’m the best in bed you’ve ever had.”

“What about Drew? What happens when he comes home and finds you here?”

“I’ve taken care of that. Sadie owed me.”

“I believe you promised me an entire weekend of demonstrating your talents.”

“Sadie owed me several IOUs,” she informed him.  “Now, why don’t you stop wasting time and take that beast out of your pants.”  Dan stopped asking questions after that.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 09:12:20 PM by MiamiLyfe »
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Calibur009, Dexter07, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA