Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Silver Screen Express (The Final Ride!)  (Read 882562 times)

Nidhogg

Re: Silver Screen Express (NEW)
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2020, 09:06:47 AM »
Fuck yes! One of my favorite series has returned.

Here's hoping you'll continue for 300 more chapters (at least)!   ;D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2020, 07:39:14 AM »
It wouldn't kill you to include the lady in my avatar if you're taking requests.  ;)

JLH is definitely a possibility.

Fuck yes! One of my favorite series has returned.

Here's hoping you'll continue for 300 more chapters (at least)!   ;D

Many thanks for the kind words. I'm working on a new chapter for this weekend. Just been a little busy this week with handling things.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2020, 09:50:46 AM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 20
Starring: Hayley Williams

Codes: MF, Oral, Anal, Feet, Facial, Dirty Talk

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story is for @Killroy8277 and big thanks to him for allowing me to share it with you all.

Los Angeles, California

A soft breeze of the spring wind rustled down below beneath the open door of the gold taxi van as David was stepping back into the vehicle. Flip flops dangling from his feet, going along with the usual pair of khaki cargo shorts and a white T-shirt covering his torso. He had just finished filling the gas tank for his van and was about to dispose of a plastic bottle of water he had purchased at the gas station. Taking the last sip, he tossed the empty bottle into a trash can sitting next to the grey painted pump stations. David moved his feet back into the van and then shut the driver's side door as it was now time to make an exit from this little stop. The clock read 9:14 AM, as he was still working an early shift through the streets of Los Angeles.

The early to afternoon shift was a usual working day for David. Now at forty-nine years of age and working in transportation through taxi cabs to the gold vans of the Silver Screen Express company, he had the experience to say he truly knew L.A. better than most. Sometimes he missed the days of working the yellow cab cars, but it was driving the luxury vans supplied by the new company which earned him a better salary and opened the door to his own kind of adventures. Perhaps today would be a new one, he could at least consider to himself while rotating the steering wheel of his van to turn into the streets. At least the lunch hour traffic was an hour away, giving David plenty of time for cruising casually as he was now on route to meet his next fare.

Instructions had been given the previous night for a driver to meet with a woman who would call for a special trip around Burbank at a residential luxury hotel. David wasn't as familiar with hotels to know what was five stars and not, but that area of town was known for it's expensive costs. It wasn't unusual for him at this point, as the fares for a Silver Screen Express ride all came from upper class. This ride would be different, as the woman had already paid in advance and he was the chosen driver by his manager to make this trip. With fifteen minutes to navigate the streets, he wondered about his fare that he would soon meet. 9:30 was the given time and David was bound and determined to get them right on time. The seasonal change of spring offered a bit of cool weather, but in the coming hours the heat would dry it all up and make for a typical L.A. week day.

Pulling up next to the sidewalk, David scanned his eyes around the pedestrians, some making an entrance and exit through the hotel's front doors while others appeared to be going about their day. The only information he had to go on was that his passenger was female and no specific details for what he needed to identify his passenger. David simply assumed that she would make herself visible by approaching the van, at least that was the whim he had to go by from his natural instincts. Adjusting his grip over the steering wheel, David pulled up to the curb and took another glance at the pedestrians walking by in both directions. No one had really caught his eye before a girl in red hair came approaching gold van with a smile on her face waving. There was no mistaking this enthusiasm, for she had to be his passenger. David quickly rolled down the passenger side window, offering her a smile as he spoke.

"Hello Miss! Have you been waiting on a ride?"

The woman wore a white T-shirt with what appeared to be a band logo in black paint over the front and denim blue jeans down below. She adjusted her right hand over her head to block the sunlight out as she glanced back to David and smiled before nodding and replying back to him in spoken word.

"Yes! I'm the one! Just so you know, I've already paid for this ride."

David chuckled at her response.

"So you thought I was just about to ask you for a payment, huh?"

She moved her hand away from above her head and then smirked, nodding at him.

"This won't be my first ride, the last two drivers made sure I paid before I even stepped foot in the van, so I'm just telling you right now I've made a payment from over the phone."

He couldn't help but laugh again. This girl appeared to have some charisma to her, just from the following seconds of them meeting. David moved his right hand off the steering wheel only to point his thumb to the back seat.

"Well, go ahead and hop in, love. I know you've already paid, I'm your assigned driver today."

"Thank you! I've got a long trip ahead of me today."

Placing his hand back on the steering wheel, his eyes glanced up to peel into the rear-view mirror. David heard the right side door slide open and then watched her climb in, taking a moment to study her appearance. The pale white skin of her body was gorgeous with her red hair, flaring it's orange hue in a dazzling look. Her left wrist appeared to have some sort of tattoos in dark ink, but he didn't pay the bodily art much attention. Her legs appeared to be slender with the denim jeans hugging every curve. A nice girl, he could only guess was in her mid-twenties. For her being a special passenger for today's work, at least David had something beautiful to glance back at from within his taxi van. Once she slammed the door shut and adjusted herself to have a seat in the right side of the black leather seats, David spoke up.

"So where to? You said it's a long trip, so enlighten me on where I need to take you."

"Right, I want you to take me to Santa Monica."

A surprising answer, David glanced back up into his rear view mirror as he replied.

"Where at in Santa Monica? That's going to be a long ride."

"Ummmmmm, you know the record store around there called Blowout?"

David shook his head.

"No, but I can find it."

Glancing down, there was a digital touch screen just below the radio controls with a GPS tracking device. Before shifting gears and moving onto the streets, David pulled the keypad and quickly tapped his fingertips over the screen to find the destination by name. It looked to be a drive extending past thirty minutes.

"Alright babe, I've got it on the GPS system here. This is going to be a long ride."

"I know! I've paid extra for that!"

She giggled and offered a smile which David could see as he glanced upward into the rear view mirror. As he adjusted his right hand over the gear shift stick, it suddenly had dawned on him that he had yet to learn of his passenger's name.

"I forgot to ask you of your name, babe? I'm David by the way."

From the rear-view mirror above, he watched her brush her hair aside from her face upon smiling and replying.

"Hayley, or my full name which is Hayley Williams. I guess you don't recognize me from anywhere, huh?"

"Nah, if I recognized you I think I would've told you."

Again, she cracked up laughing at him as he was busy navigating the streets. This was a perfect opportunity for David to indulge in conversation with his beautiful passenger, seeing as she wasn't shy around him in the least bit. The drive would be a long distance, so it wouldn't hurt to have a back and forth exchange of words between them. David gripped the steering wheel upon stopping at a red light and studying her once more from the rear view mirror above. The thought of how difficult or simple she could be from his tricks of seduction was always crossing his mind, but for now, he only wanted to learn more about Hayley Williams.

"So Hayley, what do you do in life? I take it you've got money to go places and enjoy yourself."

"Oh yeah, what gives you that impression?"

"Well, you're not the typical old people from the neighborhoods in the hills that I get stuck having to drive around all over town."

Once again, he heard her voice break up into laughter while leaning up from where she was positioned over the black leather seats. Hayley replied as the light flashed green and David continued to drive.

"I'm a singer for a rock band, that's why I thought you may have heard of me."

"Ahhh, a sexy rock singer is in the back seat of my van today? I think I'm quite lucky today then."

"Maybe not, I don't plan on signing any autographs today."

They laughed in unison at her quirky reply. David already found himself flirting with her. It was a simple fact that he was coming to a point that she was difficult to resist, each time he gazed up into the rear view mirror to glance at her. He was already wondering how her tight body would appear without the addition of clothing over it. It had been so long since he had last gotten lucky with a passenger who could fill the pages of his diaries with an erotic adventure.

"That's alright, I wouldn't beg you for an autograph anyway. I'd have something else in mind."

"Like what?"

Her hands shoved down at the edge of the black leather seats and she bit down on her lower lip gazing forward. David had caught eye of her upon his second glance into the rear view mirror. This response from her and a bit of flirting wasn't what he expected upon first thought. Smiling to himself, he felt a surge of confidence that this was going to be an easy one.

"Maybe I'll tell you if you can answer something else for me, babe. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Right now? No."

David laughed.

"Alright then, I might as well tell you right now. Instead of an autograph, I'd ask you to take your shirt off and flash me your tits."

This was the reaction he waited to hear from a woman, surely enough Hayley laughed hard at him. She clapped her hands together before replying in words.

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah, seriously! Had you not already paid for this ride in advance, I'd be offering to make it a free ride in exchange of you flashing me your tits."

Once again, Hayley was laughing even harder this time around. David didn't glance up into the rear view mirror, as this reaction alone had forced his lips to curve into a goofy grin. When she finally caught herself from nearly rolling over in the seats, she spoke.

"Oh my god, you... I knew there was something about you when I first saw you behind the wheel of this van. You sound like a dirty old man, you look like one too."

"Hey, I take pride in that! Don't try to shame me, babe!"

They laughed once more while David was busy piloting the gold van through some heavy traffic. David didn't respond as he was waiting to see how she would react to his filthy little secret being suddenly outed so quickly. Hayley didn't reply, instead she grabbed the ends of her T-shirt and began to slowly pull it upward from her body. It surprised him how easy she was here to get one article of clothing from her body. Smooth pale skin was visible from where he had taken a second gaze upward into the rear view mirror. Not a bra covered Hayley's chest, as her perky tits shook freely. She raised her hands up behind her head and shook them. David was quite pleased with this sight from the rear-view mirror.

"Nice..."

"You like these tits?"

"Mmmmhhhmmmm."

Nice and perky with a hint of erect nipples. They weren't giant big tits, but what did that matter? Boobs didn't have to be large to still have an aura of beauty to them. David licked his lips upon studying Hayley's smooth pale skin temporarily before shifting his attention back to the roads in front of him. Feeling confident at this point, it was time to take a detour route. The trip to Santa Monica was already going to be a long ride, so it wouldn't hurt to turn off the main road from the GPS navigation tracking system and begin moving into another direction. David spoke up as Hayley sat topless from the back of his van.

"You know, this would definitely be a free ride had you not already paid."

"Yeah, you already said that."

"You feel any better without your shirt on babe? I mean, you look more comfortable."

"Are you asking me to get naked back here?"

"Yeah, something like that!"

Once more, Hayley laughed at his words. David had kept his sight focused on navigating through the traffic of the streets, confident that he had successfully seduced a new woman who would be an added entry into his diary tonight. A detour route was now the preferred destination with her drop off being an after thought for the time being. Taking a right turn off the highway, David began to wonder of a preferred place to park the gold taxi van. He remembered there was a parking garage nearby close to an office building. It was either there or deciding to go for an abandoned parking lot that once belonged to a shopping mall. The latter choice would require sitting out in the blazing heat for a day of fucking, not an ideal situation for a hot day such as this. The car park would have to do, despite the risk of an unwanted guest peeping at them distance. When David's eyes glanced back up to the rear view mirror, Hayley had already shaken off her jeans and now sat in the back of his vehicle in nothing but a pink thong.

"Making yourself even more comfortable back there, babe?"

A smirk ran across her lips as she gazed forward, knowing that he would be studying her every move from beyond the glass frame of his rear view mirror.

"Something like that, I guess you could say."

David chuckled at her mocking him by repeating his last spoken words to her. Shoving her palms down into the black leather surface of the seats, Hayley brought her knees up, lifting herself momentarily so she could turn around. On her knees, she spread her legs and then used her hands to slide her thong down from the crack of her ass, revealing her bare cheeks in all of their pale nude glory. David was quite impressed with the sight of her firm bum.

"Nice ass, babe."

Upon speaking, David soon heard a smacking sound. He had glanced away from the rear view mirror to study the road but now taking a gaze back upwards he seen Hayley's face from beyond her left shoulder, biting down on her lower lip and both of her hands placed firmly over her ass cheeks. He made another turn of the steering wheel, slowing down a bit as he headed down a new road.

"You like this ass, huh?"

Hayley's voice alerted David as he now had to reply to her as she was shaking her buttocks from the back seat.

"You seem proud of your ass. I like that in a woman."

"Yes, I'm proud of it."

"You like getting pounded in the ass, babe?"

"Yeah!"

She giggled upon her final reply which caused David to chuckle lightly. He adjusted the grip of his fingers around the steering wheel. Little could he have known today that his passenger for the afternoon would be a complete slut eager to get her clothes off. David was quite impressed, as an easier lay beat having to pull all the hard stops in negotiating with a staunch woman. He didn't always enjoy having to beg, but he would in the past. That wasn't a problem today as Hayley Williams was naked and ready for a good time from within the back of his van.

"So I tell you what, babe. Seeing as you 've already taken your clothes off back there, I'm taking us on a little bit of a scenic route, if you wanna call it that. I'm thinking, we can go some place quiet and you'll let me into the back of the van to have a good time with you, huh?"

"I kinda figured I'd be getting fucked today once I took my shirt off."

"Now that's a good girl!"

Smiling to himself, David took one last turn in the streets and then had to slow down for a red light amidst the traffic. This sudden stop did not appear to phase Hayley whatsoever, as the gorgeous red head sat naked from the back of his van. His confident assumption had proven to be correct, as he had picked up a slut today and it was time to indulge in some dirty fun. David glanced upward into his rear view mirror to see her sitting over the seats, legs spread out and playing with her juicy pussy down below. She appeared to be shaved with not a single hair in sight, her ring and index finger touching over her pink clit. He was amazed that she didn't seen phased one bit that someone could've glanced out from their windows in traffic and witnessed her naked in the back of his cab. It was this sense of voyeurism that brought a different level of excitement to David. When the light flashed green and he resumed driving, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"You waiting on me back there, babe?"

"Yeah!"

Such enthusiasm from her voice. The more David had listened to her talk, he could believe she had the skills for being a singer. Only he was more eager to experience what other talents she had with her lips. With one final left turn, the van passed by a black Mercedes car as they entered the parking garage.

"Hold on, this is my spot. It's been a while since I've been in here."

Hayley's eyes glanced outside the right side window before she spoke up.

"Are you sure this is a good place? Someone might be going back to their car and see us. If that happens, then what?"

David chuckled.

"We tell them to fuck off! I've been up here before and no one has had the balls to walk in on me."

"Oh, so I'm not the only girl you've fucked from the back of this van huh?"

Once again, David laughed. The inside of the car parking garage had eliminated the heavy lighting from outside focusing into the windows. David knew just the spot he liked, it was an empty row of spaces up against the wall with the sunlight peaking onward from the walls.

"No, I've lost count with how many beautiful women I've had in the back of this van, if you're curious."

"You know, I had the impression you were a bit of a perv from the minute I saw you."

"Really?"

He prompted a single word question while shifting gears after halting the vehicle. Hayley glanced beyond the back seats, glaring out of the back windshield as she watched the van back up. She turned her head to look forward, almost knowingly as if David was glancing into his rear view mirror to capture the grin over her lips. There was something about this red head vixen that gave a mischievous vibe to him. Such feelings made him even more eager to get into the back of the van with her. He turned the key in the ignition to shut down the engine and then David opened the driver's side door. He stepped his flip flops down over the concrete pavement below in the car garage, glancing around just to make sure they didn't have any unwanted visitors. Stepping over to the slide in door from the left side of the van, David slid it open and made his entrance with Hayley's eyes gleaming at him and a grin over her face.

"Were you looking for someone out there, David?"

"No, I was just making sure there wasn't anyone."

"I thought you said that you'd just tell them to fuck off if anyone's outside watching?"

Once again, he found himself chuckling at her funny sense of humor. David reached for the handle to the door, sliding it shut and then kicking off his flip flops over the black floorboard down below. Hayley had slid herself over to the right side of the back seats, silently offering him a place to sit. David flashed his teeth in a smile as he pulled the ends of his shirt, beginning to throw it over his head so he could discard it down onto the floorboard. Her clothes had already made a pile beneath his feet.

"Ohhhh, so you wanna get naked before you sit with me, huh?"

"I might as well. You don't want to be the only one naked back here do you?"

"Well, you could let me take your shorts off, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, babe! Help yourself out!"

Letting out a soft giggle, Hayley wasted no time falling down to the floor on her knees as she slowly cralwed her way to David. Her small pale white hands moved up the front of his shorts as her dark green hues glared up at him. She bit down on her bottom lip as she unbuttoned the front of his shorts.

"You know, I gotta say, it's a pleasant surprise to have a girl like you who wants to undress me."

"What do you mean by that?"

Hayley asked while gripping the edges of his shorts. She continued to speak while sliding them down along with his underwear simultaneously.

"So the other whores you've had, they aren't as kind as to strip you...."

She immediately stopped her speech to glance down at his semi-hard rod that had sprang free from it's clothed prison.

"No, that makes you an exceptional little slut, babe."

He didn't expect Hayley to answer him back, as her attention appeared to be completely fixated upon his growing cock. David watched her lick her lips as she reached both hands to grip his cock. His underwear and shorts fell down to his ankles, making it easier for David to step out of them as the red headed beauty was now cradling his rod with the fingers of both her hands tightening around it. Wasting no time whatsoever, she began to wank his cock back and forth with the grip of her hands. Those big green eyes glanced upward at David as she quirked her eyebrows to give him something of an innocent expression. Such a look couldn't subvert David's mind.

"If you think I'm a little slut, what would you say if I sucked this big cock of yours?"

Hayley asked while biting down on her lower lip. Her hands continued to stroke his shaft back and forth. All he did was grin down at her and nod his head.

"I would say go ahead and treat yourself. You look hungry anyway, babe."

"I am hungry! Hungry for this big fucking cock, I can tell you that right now!"

They both giggled together with David's voice slightly louder than hers. Hayley had parted her lips, using her tongue to circle the head of his now swollen cock and then kissing it. She moved her hands away, dropping them down below to massage his balls while sliding his rod into her moist mouth. David let out a moan as she slowly sucked the first few inches of his dick.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. There you go, babe... Suck that cock for me."

Not distracted by his words whatsoever, Hayley had closed her eyes as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. David took a deep breath upon feeling the tips of her fingers brushing over his hairy ball sack down below. Over and over she slowly moved her lips up and down. He brought his right hand down to softly stroke her cute orange hair. Feeling such a touch had alerted Hayley as she opened her eyes and glared upward at David. She brought her lips up to the head of his rod, releasing it with a pop nosie and taking in a deep breath.

"You like sucking that cock, huh?"

Placing her right hand over it, Hayley glanced down and spit on his shaft before resuming eye contact. The small grin on her face should've been enough to tell David the appropriate response to a rhetorical question.

"You know, you've got a big dick for a Silver Screen cab driver."

She busted up giggling upon speaking her words. All David could do was smile before replying.

"Oh yeah? Have you sucked off any other drivers?"

Her tongue darted out, licking the undersides of his rod. Hayley gazed up into David's eyes before answering him back.

"Mmmmmm, maybe."

After speaking, she parted her lips once more and shoved his cock back into her mouth. David groaned as her right hand shoved down to the base of his long meat stick and now it appeared that she was done teasing him. Hayley was bobbing her lips up and down at a much faster pace, sucking inch after inch of his rod while her mouth generated lovely sounds of sucking and slobbering.

"Suck that fucking cock, ohhhh yeah!"

David moaned and spoke enthusiastically. Hayley's orange hair waved a bit with the movements of her neck as she forced his cock further down her throat. She had moved her hand away for the moment to sink his entire shaft between her lips. David groaned watching her pretty lips meet at the base of his rod and feeling the tip slam to the back of her throat.

"FUCK!!"

Hayley slightly gagged, choking on his cock to the point she was now forced to pull her lips back up and release it once more with a popping sound. She gasped as drool strings dangled from her open mouth, breaking off only to fall down below to the floorboard of the van. David grinned down at her before speaking.

"You know how to suck cock, I give you that babe. You were really hungry, huh?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes I was. You wanna fuck my mouth?"

Reaching down to grip her beautiful locks of orange hair, David flashed his teeth in a quick grin.

"I can't say no to that!"

Her lips formed an O, almost in a duck face that made it easy for David to shove his cock into. Both hands gripping her hair, he grunted as he began to buck his hips and slam his fat dick between her lips. Hayley seemed to be instantly overwhelmed, closing her eyes as her firm tits gave a light bounce from the pressure of David bucking his hips to fuck her mouth.

"Fuck yeah! Take it, babe!"

Gagging on the length of his shaft, Hayley attempted to still herself. David had spread his legs out a little bit, still bucking his hips to thrust his cock between her lips. It didn't take long for her mouth to begin making those lovely sounds he enjoyed to hear every time he had the chance to fuck a hot broad's mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

"Oh yeah, that's it! Take every fucking inch of it, YES!!"

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Hayley's eyes had wattered up as she choked on the length of his mighty cock, but she didn't give up easily. David's fingers gripped her hair tighter, still slamming his rod down her throat repeatedly before he slowed down and pushed every last inch down her throat.

"Ohhhhh yes, that's it... Take all of it, babe."

He spoke briefly before taking a deep breath. Hayley's eyes slowly opened, her green hues glaring up at David as excess saliva leaked from the corners of her lips. Once those small pretty lips had met at the base of his shaft, he abruptly pulled her hair and forced his cock free from her oral hole. Hayley instantly gasped, catching her breath while several strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth back to his shiny, spit soaked shaft.

"God, I could fuck your mouth all day!"

David exclaimed his words proudly with a smug grin. All Hayley did was giggle at him, soon laughing loudly as she flashed her teeth, almost mocking the grin on his face.

"Oh yeah, I told you I was hungry."

"Hungry for some cock, right babe?"

"Hell yes!"

Laughing at her reply, David couldn't have been more amazed by this orange haired beauty. She broke the saliva strings, slurping them up loudly and then flicking her tongue over the head of his dripping shaft. Hayley shoved it back between her lips, gazing up at him before quickly pulling it out of her mouth to create a popping noise. David motioned with his hands for her to rise up, figuring it was now time to change positions before he got too carried away fucking her mouth.

"Come on, get up babe. I wanna see how tight your other holes are."

Hayley had glanced up to see him offering both hands to help her up onto her feet. She took his hands, rising up and then wiping her eyes from where she had teared up a bit from merely moments ago.

"You wanna fuck me, that's what you're really trying to say."

"Yeah, how else am I supposed to say it?"

"Well, maybe I should ask you what hole do you want?"

She smirked, teasing him with her lips curving and eyebrows quirking up for a moment. Hayley turned around to him, leaning over the seat as it became clear to David that he wasn't the one choosing this next position. Feet spread out over the floorboard, she used her hands to caress her own hips while turning her head over to the right and speaking out to him.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy? Or maybe you wanna slam that cock up my ass and give me a good pounding?"

Chuckling for a moment, David stepped forward.

"Oh, I think you know what you really want, babe."

"Mmmmmmm, yes I do."

It was clear to him, for she didn't have to tell him what she really wanted. The way she teased him by offering her ass was enough for David to know the filthy truth of a secret she may have had. He gripped his cock with his right hand, guiding it between her thighs and then shoving it up the crack of her ass. He could hear Hayley gasp before she began talking once more.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! I knew a dirty old man like you would know to take my ass, first!"

"You didn't have to ask me, I've been wanting to fuck you up the ass since you first mooned me from the back of this van."

Hayley giggled and then David began to tease her by rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass. She moved her hands to her soft, firm ass cheeks, pulling them back so he could easily find her dark little hole.

"I don't need you to tease me anymore. Go ahead. Shove that big fucking cock up my ass, I wanna feel it."

"Ask and you shall receive!"

Shoving the head of his cock to her little hole, David didn't waste any time thrusting in. Hayley gasped again, now moving her hands over the front of the dark leather seats.

"Yes, yes! That's it! Get that cock in my ass, mmmmmmm yeah..."

Slowly, David thrust the first few inches of his cock into her ass, instantly feeling the tightness around his rod. He moved his hands to finally get a feel of her cute bum, softly caressing her firm cheeks and then squeezing them as Hayley moaned.

"You like my ass?"

"Yeah, you're pretty fucking tight, I give you that."

Once again, she was giggling in that soft but sensual tone of voice. David raised his left hand up and brought it down for a light spank onto her ass just as he began to buck his hips and move into a slow, but steady rhythm. Hayley moaned to him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah... Mmmmm, fuck my ass."

Raising his hand up once more, David brought it down harder this time. The spank caught Hayley off guard as she cried out to him.

"Oh, you wanna spank me too?"

"You've been a bad little slut, so yeah! I think you need a good spanking!"

He had not glanced upward, or else David would've caught sight of her gorgeous green eyes gazing back at him from over her right shoulder. Hayley began to pant as he bucked his hips faster, pounding her nicely firm ass with his cock. David raised his hand up once more, waiting until his entire shaft had slammed up into her ass before bringing it back down.

SPANK!

"Ohhhh, yeah!"

Gripping one of her hips with his free hand, David grunted as he continued to pump his fat cock into her ass. Hayley curled her fingers and toes up simultaneously as she could feel every inch of his hard cock pounding into her dark little hole.

"OHHHHHHHHHH.... FUCK!!!"

As she began to scream out, David only thrust into her harder and faster. The sound of their bodies hitting together had created a new series of noises beyond the ruffling on the seat. In times like this, David liked to imagine the van visibly shaking from outside to any unwanted guest that may have been watching from the distance. Smack. Smack. Smack. The noises their bodies made from hitting together had only become louder as Hayley continued to scream.

"FUCK MY ASS!! YEAH, THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME RIGHT UP THE ASS, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!"

"You're quite the screamer, damn!"

David raised his hand up once more and brought it down hard.

SPANK!

"YEAH SPANK ME WHILE YOU-"

SPANK!

"FUCK MY ASS WITH-

SPANK!

"THAT COCK, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

SPANK!

Repeatedly, David interrupted her speech with the striking of his palm over her bum. After four consecutive swats, he had to shake his hand out due to the stinging pain he felt, but that didn't prevent him from still pumping his cock into her ass. Breaking a sweat, he was forced to slow down as he continued to thrust inside of her. Hayley had braced herself but was instantly alerted to him slowing down. He looked down upon the pale beauty as she had pushed the palms of her hands over the leather surface of the seats, leaning herself up. It was almost as if she was certain that he was about to completely stop. David did just that, slowly stepping back to pull his dick from her dark little hole. He slid his shaft down the crack of her ass, stroking it upward one last time as he listened to Hayley moan almost in a purr.

"Mmmmmmmm, is my ass too much for you? Don't get me wrong, that was a good pounding. I hope you're not tired yet."

He laughed as she began to move on the seats. David watched Hayley turn around, scouting her ass over the surface of the seats and then moving to the left side. That prompted him to have a seat on the right side.

"No, you haven't worn me out yet. I was just thinking about your pussy, that's all."

"Ohhhhhh, really?"

Hayley bit down on her lower lip after speaking to him in a low, seductive tone of voice. David sat there for a moment, beginning to turn and face her when she brought both of her legs up over the seats. Hayley shoved her feet towards him and then flashed her teeth in a kinky grin.

"You like my feet?"

She shoved the soles of her feet near his chest while speaking. David let out a slight laugh, as this was not something he expected. He used his hands to gently touch her feet, massaging them and feeling the softness of her soles beneath his fingertips. Hayley playfully moved her right foot towards his cock.

"Nice feet, I take it you've got some kind of trick up your sleeve, huh?"

Eyes locked back on David, Hayley curved her lips into a grin that flashed her pearly white front teeth. She slowly nodded her head as he removed his hands from feet, allowing her the opportunity to move her left foot towards his hard cock. David let out a laugh when he felt her small toes touching his rod. Her toenails were painted in a crimson red color, fresh with a light scent of the paint.

"Oh, you are one dirty little slut babe, I gotta tell you that."

All Hayley did was giggle as she moved both of her feet towards his cock, standing it up between her feet as she curled her left big toe around the head.

"You just sit back and enjoy yourself, you dirty old fucker."

"Dirty old fucker, huh? I could get used to that nickname."

With a smirk on his face, David had to think to himself, as this was a first time for his dirty adventures from the back of his gold cab van. Of all the filthy and utter kinky things he had done with all of the women from his acts of seduction, never did he dream that he would be sitting back enjoying the sensation of his cock being shoved between two feet. Hayley had pulled her right big toe back, and then lodged his cock between it. The head poked right above her toes. David sat back over the seat, taking in a deep breath as he watched her other foot slide down his shaft. From there, she began to work in a motion that clearly demonstrated a level of experience with using her feet for pleasure. He let out a moan as she slowly wanked his cock beneath her right time and slid the sole of her left foot down the underside of his haft.

"You like that?"

It had become apparent to Hayley from the expression over his face that she caught David by a sudden surprise.

"Feels pretty good, babe."

"I take it you weren't expecting me to use my feet on you."

"No, you really got me there!"

Hayley cracked up laughing in a goofy yet sensual tone of voice. She continued to work her feet, soon moving her right big toe out from where she gripped his cock and then using both of her soles to almost wrap around his shaft and begin wanking it up and down. To say David was impressed would be an understatement with this display of feet work.

"I love pressing my toes over a big cock... Mmmmmmmm, don't that feel good?"

"Yeah, you do this to any other cab drivers?"

"Maybe... then again, maybe not."

He didn't look to see the expression on her face, but Hayley was teasing him with attempting to look innocent back at David. She eventually moved her feet away from his cock entirely, using her left big toe to gently rub over his balls. David finally turned his head to look at her and then smiled before she pulled her feet away completely. She climbed up on her knees almost ready to crawl her way over to him.

"How about riding this big cock, baby? I was thinking about bending you over and fucking you against the seat, but I'd say you've earned the right to give me a ride."

"Wait, what? It's a privilege for a little whore like me to be able to ride you?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"You are a funny old fucker, I give you that. So how about we make a deal here? If your cock is good enough to make me cum from riding, I'll let you take me outside the van and fuck me in the ass again. How about that?"

Looking back at her in surprise, David let out a slight chuckle.

"Wait, are you serious? You wouldn't be scared if anyone sees or let alone, hears you screaming from me fucking you in the ass?"

"Nope! I am feeling a bit dangerous and daring with you, let's just put it that way. I think your cock can make me cum, even though you haven't so much even touched my pussy. And if you can, I'd love to be shoved up against this van while you fuck me in the ass again."

"Alright babe, you've got a deal."

Hayley giggled, clapping her hands together.

"I knew you weren't gonna say no to a chance to shove that cock up my ass again! I knew it!"

David chuckled at her words once more as both of them now adjusted for this position. Her sense of humor had gotten the better of him, forcing a smile over his aged face. He raised his legs up to lay across both seats  while Hayley climbed her way up, sinking her knees down into the seats while she straddled him. From where David had rested his head, he had glanced up at the ceiling and then tilted his sight forward to see her towering over him. He could feel both of her hands wrapped around his fat dick, holding it upward as she hovered her juicy cunt above it. For a moment, David was able to witness the fresh dew, dripping down her thighs before Hayley slammed herself down hard, forcing his shaft to thrust inside of her.

"Oh, fuck!!"

She cried out from the sudden feeling of his rod lodging inside of her. David wasn't expecting her to come down on it so hard and fast. He moved his hands up, gripping her hips as Hayley pushed the palms of her hands down over his chest. She began to roll her hips, forcing his cock to pump back and forth inside of her vulva. David exhaled a deep breath, watching her firm tits move with a slight bounce and then reaching up with both hands, he squeezed his palms over them.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Yesssss!!"

Hayley called out to him while her erect nipples were poking into the palms of his hands. David squeezed her tits harder as she began to move faster onto him. He was almost convinced that from his hard touch, it only made her pick up the pace instantly.

"Oh, babe! Ohhhhh, fuck!"

"You like how I ride this big fucking cock, huh?"

With teeth barred, Hayley glared down into his face with such an expression that told David she was in another zone at the moment. He pulled his right hand back and used it to smack her ass from behind. The loud slap sound echoed throughout the van and then he gripped her hips with both hands, aiding her in this lustful moment of fucking by bucking his hips upward to pump his cock into her.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! MMMMMMMMM, FUCK!!"

Rustling movements soon became loud through the chorus of heavy breathing as their bodies were hitting together over and over. Hayley raked her fingernails over his hairy chest, closing her eyes and crying out at the pleasureful feeling of inch after inch of his hard cock pumping into her juicy cunt.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKK!!! OHHHHHH, GOD!!"

It was impressive for David to witness just how fast she had turned up the heat in the act of fucking. This wasn't a woman to wait around or indulge in the needless act of foreplay. For a brief moment, his mind raced with images of what he would be penning in his diary tonight about Hayley and the cum stains that would require cleaning from the seats soon enough. Moving his right hand behind her once more, he gave her ass a final spank. Hayley's eyes popped open as she dropped her lower lip, gasping her breath.

"Ride that cock, babe! That's it, you fucking ride it!"

"SO CLOSE, OHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Her voice called out with a screech followed by a higher pitch that made her wailing sound like a banshee in heat. David's mind was racing as his heart beat elevated. When Hayley stopped moving her hips in sync with the thrusts of his hips, that was the slight sign for him that she was close to reaching her climax. His hands gripped her hips as she leaned over, face hovering just above his head as he pumped every inch of his cock into her. The expression across her cute face had told him everything, as Hayley's eyes were closed and her teeth gritted momentarily. After a slight moan, her eyes re-opened and she gasped for breath before screaming in ecstacy.

"FUCK!!! OHHHHHHHHH.... FUCK!!!"

With a slight pause in her screaming words, Hayley had collapsed onto David's stomach with her inner walls leaking from within. Her body shook as David soon gasped and then moaned himself.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

The warm feeling was enough to tell David that he had not only made her cum, but hard. Hayley was breathing heavily, attempting to catch up with herself as she quickly began to lift herself up. To make a woman cum had always been a sensational feeling for David, but it came with the price of holding back his own orgasm from within a dripping wet cunt. Luckily for him, Hayley had begun to climb off him, pulling his  cock from her pussy. A few streams of her juices gushed down her thighs. David had moved up from the seats, placing his feet back on the floor as her excess juices now dripped over the seat. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of having to scrub cum stains from the seats of his van once again. As David began to get up from where he was seated, Hayley had already stepped her way to the left side door of the van and pulled it to slide the door open.

"Oh, you must really wanna go outside babe."

She looked at him from beyond her right shoulder, gasping for breath before smirking. David's eyes were focused on her ass, seeing the red mark produced from his spanking. Hayley stepped her bare feet out of the van and over the concrete floor of the car park. The sound of outside traffic and the ambiance of the daylight hours for a typical L.A. day were heard loud and clear. When David stepped out of the cab, Hayley already had her hands pressed against the gold painted surface of the van's right side just above where the tire was.

"Come on, fuck me in the ass!"

Her words echoed throughout the car park but with no one replying. David smirked, here they were both naked and taking a risk with the possibility of someone returning to their vehicle and catching this lustful act in the distance. He wanted to take a glance around to see if there could be anyone there, but not with Hayley demanding his immediate action. David stepped behind her, watching her shake her ass at him before he placed one hand down the small of her back and used his other hand to grip his cock and side it up the crack of her ass. Upon finding her dark little hole, David quickly thrust inside of her. She gasped, just as she did the first time he entered her ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Get that big dick up my ass, let me feel it."

Hayley readjusted her palms over the side of the van while David had began to slowly thrust inches of his dick further into her ass. He gripped her hips and wasted no time beginning to buck his his forward and fuck her ass once more. The red headed singer began to pant, breathing heavily as her breasts were lightly shaking. She swallowed her breath and soon began to scream out to him.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!"

Her voice echoed loudly throughout the car park, audible enough to the point that anyone could hear her from a distance. David concentrated his efforts at pumping his rod back and forth into her ass. His heavy balls began to slap over the undersides of her bum cheeks.

"FUCK!!!"

One word from her loud voice now echoed throughout the underground car park. From the distance in the ambiance of the city, David thought he heard a car alarm going off. His heart beat began to race as he was now thrusting into her harder and faster. The sheer thought of finally blowing his load and draining his balls for this kinky slut was now at the center of his mind. He didn't want to stop as she was still moaning out to him upon the feeling of his cock slamming into her ass. Grunting, David was sure to get a few final thrusts inside of her at a slower pace, giving Hayley the slight hint that he was almost to his breaking point. After the last thrust, David stepped back and quickly pulled his cock from her ass. As Hayley began to turn around and look at him, he called out to her.

"I'm ready to give you some fucking cum! You've managed to go long enough without getting any!"

Hayley glared back at him, teeth gritted momentarily before she replied.

"Yeah, I'm ready for your cum!"

"Get on your fucking knees then!"

Wasting no time, Hayley brought herself down over the concrete floor of the car park. David aimed his cock down at her, as she tilted her face up ready and waiting for his cum. She couldn't help but to tease him, biting down on her lower lip and then begging in a low seductive tone of voice.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my pretty face, I know that's what you wanna do."

Encouraged by her words, David used his other hand to reach down and grip her hair from the back of her head. Hayley squealed, opening her mouth and keeping her eyes locked forward at the head of his long shaft. His hand continued to wank back and forth as David began to grunt. She stuck her tongue out, 'ahhhh!' her voice was enough to finally make his cock erupt into a sticky explosion.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK!! TAKE THIS CUM, YOU KINKY FUCKING SLUT!!"

A powerful wave of cum splattered across her forehead, streaking into her hair. Hayley didn't close her eyes, as she only blinked upon feeling the warm sticky substance slathering over her pale white skin. David continued to grip her hair, tilting her head upward a bit as he wanked his cock. Two strings of cum went flying from his rod, covering the right cheek of her face and dripping down her neck. Hayley slowly curved her lips into a mischievous grin. Her eyes blinked again while David grunted, still forcing droplets of cum out of his cock and onto her face.

"Mmmmmm, it's been a while since anyone made a mess out of my face."

Grunting once more, David felt his balls must've been drained completely with the final droplets of cum landing over her forehead. Hayley simply grinned at him again, trying to play that innocent look to him while David was mesmerized at the display of his seed dripping from her gorgeous face.

"You look wrecked, babe."

"And who's fault is that?"

Hayley spoke while quirking her eyebrows up, giving him a goofy expression.

"Ummmm, you're the one that just made a mess out of my face, so I'd say it's your fault."

"Alright fine, I'll take the blame for it. I ain't even gonna say you made me do it."

She managed to get a laugh out of him with the cum dripping from her face. While David was chuckling, Hayley raised her hands and gave him two thumbs up. That action only made him laugh harder. What a girl she was. It was an honor for him to experience this day with Hayley Williams. David was already certain that when he got home tonight, he would be looking her up on the internet before writing in his diary to document another wild adventure in the back of his gold van. What a woman, David thought to himself. She got up from her knees and hurried to the back of the van where he joined her. As usual, he had to get his clothes back on before he could resume driving the van. Another good day that made this job worthwhile.

THE END

The following users thanked this post: Blackjack, daxg2001, Dyldom, Nidhogg, Dexter07, Cheogh, Jadedstar, Sorale21

daxg2001

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2020, 01:49:32 PM »
Awesome story. Blunt and to the point at times, and with plenty of filthy talk and action.  ;D
Please consider supporting my stories on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/daxg2001

Erotica Writer from Scotland, focusing mostly on fictional stories with famous videogame etc characters, with the odd but of celeb smut.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2020, 11:21:24 AM »
Awesome story. Blunt and to the point at times, and with plenty of filthy talk and action.  ;D

Thank you, appreciate the kind words! Kelly Brook is next in this series.

The following users thanked this post: daxg2001

Nidhogg

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2020, 04:06:29 PM »
A most excellent addition.

This is one of the reasons why I'm so fond of this series - there's a place for all kinds of celebs, with a singer like Hayley Williams following up a chapter with model Demi Rose Mawby. David can get ANYONE! 8)

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2020, 01:44:53 AM »
A most excellent addition.

This is one of the reasons why I'm so fond of this series - there's a place for all kinds of celebs, with a singer like Hayley Williams following up a chapter with model Demi Rose Mawby. David can get ANYONE! 8)

Many thanks!  :)) I have to give the credit for Hayley all to Killroy. She would've never became featured in the series had it not been for him. I'm grateful he let me publish this one to the series cause I think Hayley belongs with making the lineup more of a variety. She's also the third red head counting Kate Mara and Christina Hendricks.

Blackjack

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2020, 04:53:10 PM »
To be honest, I'm not even sure just why I'm commenting. A Hayley Williams story and it's by one of my favourite authors ever? Yeah, this would be an instant five stars from me regardless!

I consistently enjoy your writing style, the way David was fucking Hayley and spanking her with each action having its own personal line made it read like it was a comic-book or something and we were moving from panel to panel with Hayley and her well-sexed driver moving up through the gears in the action.

Hopefully this will bring some more Hayley out of you sooner rather than later! :P

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, daxg2001

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2020, 05:36:13 AM »
To be honest, I'm not even sure just why I'm commenting. A Hayley Williams story and it's by one of my favourite authors ever? Yeah, this would be an instant five stars from me regardless!

I consistently enjoy your writing style, the way David was fucking Hayley and spanking her with each action having its own personal line made it read like it was a comic-book or something and we were moving from panel to panel with Hayley and her well-sexed driver moving up through the gears in the action.

Hopefully this will bring some more Hayley out of you sooner rather than later! :P

I appreciate this feedback from one of my favorite authors who has always inspired me. Thank you! Really makes my day!

The spanking is too much fun, I can't pass it up.  :))

The following users thanked this post: daxg2001, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2020, 02:31:20 PM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 21
Starring: Kelly Brook

Codes: MF, Oral, Anal, Titfuck, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Los Angeles, California

Another day driving through the streets in the blazing heat of the summer. A clear blue sky with a few clouds in the distance was enough to tell anyone that rain wasn't coming to wash away these miserable afternoon hours. Few pedestrians walked the streets while it seemed everyone was making an attempt to escape the heat for this day. David sighed in relief with the air conditioner of his gold van turned up to the maximum setting as it had been for the past two weeks. For the past few days, he had been having some issues with the cooling unit all together, but not enough to call in to work and make a complaint about the van itself. He had enough experience in his lifetime of working on automobiles going back to when he did his own maintenance work to the taxi cars. It was easier than writing up reports and sending them in to the upper management.On the other hand, it beat taking the blame for something wrong with the vehicle.

With the years of the Silver Screen company moving on, the company had begun to spend part of their budget at replacing the older vans with a fleet of newer models. This had come as a result of having vans with better security and safety features, but it wasn't a necessity for many of the first generation vans were still in good condition to be active on the street every day of the week. Despite this, there was another incentive for why David was reluctant to give up his van for a newer model. Such reasons were only known to him and the special passengers who he had made memories with. Never did he forget who was sitting in the back of his van, for all of their names were recorded in diary entries to reminisce over the good times. It didn't matter for the hundreds of wealthy fares who sat in the back seats, David remembered who the stars were.

Sometimes he found his secrets to be amusing in the back of his mind. To know that a passenger he had picked up would be sitting precisely in the same seats that a special woman had taken her clothes off in the day before was funny sense of truth. Such thoughts remained at the back of his head after walking out the front doors of a local auto-parts store. His flip flops clacked over the concrete pavement with the sun temporarily blinding him on this sweaty day. A plain white T-shirt and a pair of denim shorts made for his outfit of the day. David carried a can of Pepsi lifted in his right hand, taking a sip as he walked. His other hand held a small bag containing a can of freon and a pack of air fresheners that he had just purchased from the store. Opening the driver's door, he slung the bag across the front passenger seat, placed the can of Pepsi into the drink holder and sat down behind the steering wheel of his gold van. Before David could even shut the door, the walkie-talkie radio near the GPS system was going off with the dispatcher calling for him. David let out a sigh and grabbed it while pulling his seat belt.

"Hey Richard, this is David. Are you looking for me or someone else?"

"Did I hear someone say something? Is that you David, FINALLY answering back? I've been trying to get a hold of your old ass for the past fifteen minutes, where the fuck are you!?"

Rolling his eyes, David wanted to scream back into the walkie-talkie with the utter lack of respect shown to him. Due to layoffs back at the company, there had been a new roster of dispatchers during the week days. Richard had been cited as 'a hard ass' by other drivers who had to deal with his strict tone while giving out directions for passengers.

"I had to make a quick stop to take a piss."

It was a lie, but David didn't care. Richard wasn't worth telling the truth to for why he had made this quick stop.

"That shouldn't take longer than ten minutes, but whatever. Look, we've got a woman waiting on a ride. Are you still in Beverly Hills?"

"Yeah, that's where I'm at."

"Alright, then drive over to the Blue Cafe and pick her up! She's already had to wait long enough, get a fucking move on!"

The walkie-talkie clicked off and then David felt the urge to slam it back in place near the GPS screen of the console. 'Such a prick...' David muttered under his breath. He had not dealt with such a rude dispatcher since his days of driving taxi cars across East L.A. in his younger days. Turning the key in the ignition, David fired up the engine of his gold van to get the air conditioner running. He didn't have a choice but to try and make this ride work for his fare that was waiting. With A cool breeze flowing from the front vents, he thought to himself that maybe the air conditioning unit would hold itself for the remainder of the day. It was a risk he was forced to take for the time being, as he shifted gears and pulled out from the parking lot of the auto-part store. As he drove into the streets, David lifted the Pepsi can back to his lips once more to have a quick sip.

Fortunately for him, the designated stop at Blue Cafe was close by, only requiring a few turns of streets to find South Beverly Drive. It was a good ten minutes away from where David had previously been parked. Beverly Hills had been his hot spot for the past week with chauffeuring passengers, but today he had not had a single fare yet. For the time being, he had considered it a lucky break with the persisting problems regarding the van's air conditioner. Traffic thankfully wasn't bumper to bumper filled with vehicles over a busy street. That was rare after 1 PM had moved on the clock but David couldn't complain. Off to the right side of the street, he could see in the distance the cafe and a woman standing on the sidewalk wearing a short black skirt and matching jacket. She almost jumped, waving her hand wildly. David knew for sure that she had to be his passenger waiting. David quickly pressed the button on the door side console to roll down the right side passenger window. He waved at her upon pulling up.

"There you are, finally! I was beginning to worry."

With a full smile showing perfect pearly white teeth, her voice called out in a strong English accent. David smiled back, motioning with his right hand pointing to the back seats.

"Hi, I'm so sorry you've been out here waiting all this time. I know it's hot as hell today, go ahead and get in!"

Within a few seconds, the sound of the right side back door sliding was heard. David glanced up into the rear view mirror to see his passenger getting in. The woman was dressed in what appeared to be a business suit, giving him the impression that she probably had a six figure office job. Her legs appeared to have stockings on, feet pushed in a pair of matching black high heels. Her hair was long, brunette with a few blonde locks in the front. A gorgeous face without much makeup and what appeared to a buxom chest contained within her black suit. She had a purse strapped over her right shoulder. After sliding the door shut, she sat down on the right side seat near the window and crossed her legs.

"Let me apologize again. I'm sorry you've had to wait out there. Given how you're dressed, I imagine you're sweating."

"Oh no, it's not a big deal. I kept going back inside and looking out the window. I guess it was my lucky minute that you showed up when I stepped back outside one last time."

David laughed again.

"Well, I'm truly sorry for that. This is the worst time of the year to be caught waiting outside. So where am I taking you?"

She sat up, fixing her hair beyond her shoulder while speaking.

"Back to my hotel, it's in West Hollywood. You know the Starlight Hotel?"

"Yeah, I know where that's at. I forgot to tell you, the initial fee for this ride is going to be five hundred dollars."

"Would you mind if I paid the full fee by the time we get there?"

David stopped for a moment to think. The expression on her face visible from the rear view mirror was one of concern but with a reassuring smile. Maybe he had a soft spot for a lovely face, but it didn't matter at the moment. He replied back after thinking it through.

"Alright, that's fine. I don't think I asked you for your name, did-"

"You didn't!"

Her voice cut him off before letting out a slight chuckle. David couldn't help but laugh along with her.

"Well you can call me David, what about you, beautiful?"

"My name is Kelly, or you can call me by Miss. Brook if you prefer."

The tone of her voice in that sweet accent was enough to make David blush. Buxom English women had been one of his ultimate weaknesses since the day he met a special one who sat in the back of his cab. Adjusting his hands on the steering wheel, he concentrated his eyes on navigating the streets as he was now eager to strike up a conversation with her.

"I've got to say Kelly, you're brave today to dress like that on a hot summer day. These last few days out here have been so hot. You couldn't pay me to go out wearing all black today."

Once again, she could be heard briefly chuckling the from the back seat. With her legs crossed and right leg propped up, Kelly leaned back while replying to him.

"I had to dress to impress, as you would say."

"Impress who? A lucky date?"

"Oh no, an agent of mine. I haven't had a date in this country in several years now."

"Is that so? Too bad, if I wasn't some boring van driver, maybe I would have a lucky chance to have lunch with you."

Kelly leaned up in her seat, laughing again. When David glanced up into the rear view mirror, he could see the expression across her face had faded into a warm smile.

"Actually no, I had to meet with an agent of mine. It's a pity he couldn't fly out to England."

"Where do you hail from over there, babe?"

"I'm from Rochester Kent. Have you ever been to my country?"

"Nah, I've spent my whole life just driving taxis and now gold vans here in L.A. Simple living, I guess you could call it."

"Sometimes, simple is better."

As David continued to drive, the air blowing through the vents near the steering wheel began to decrease. He didn't pay it any attention as he was engaged in this conversation with Kelly, but he could feel the coolness was beginning to deteriorate slightly. For the time being, he tried to ignore it, keeping his eyes fixated on the road ahead of him while momentarily taking a glance upward into his rear view mirror to study the busty beauty sitting in the back of his van.

"So what happened with your agent? Sorry, if I'm asking too many questions. When you spend all your time driving people around, I guess you get curious about who's sitting in the back of your car."

"No, it's fine. I haven't had a good conversation all day outside of business. So what would you guess I was meeting about?"

"Business related, you say? I can tell from looking at you, I figure you're a lawyer."

Kelly busted out laughing. She clapped her hands together as David continued on speaking.

"Why else would you be wearing a full black suit on a hot ass summer day like this in L.A.? Did I guess right?"

"No, I'm not a lawyer!"

She was still giggling as he gave her another answer.

"I shouldn't have taken that guess then. After all, the lawyers I end up driving across this country are usually rich assholes and snobby pricks. You're too beautiful to be around them, I can tell you that."

"You're quite the flirt, David. You seem to be a rather cheeky man."

A red light halted the gold van for the time being, allowing David more than a few seconds to take a look into his rear view mirror. Kelly had adjusted herself over the seat, uncrossing her legs and now unbuttoning her jacket that revealed a low cut black blouse exposing her heavy cleavage above a series of buttons. He knew she was packing something big contained within her outfit, but for the time being he had to strain himself from making such lewd comments. When the traffic light flashed back to green, he took a turn through the streets and continued driving. Once Kelly had unbuttoned her jacket, she leaned forward again and David was ready to carry on with their discussion.

"So what do you do for a living, Kelly?"

"I'm a model and actress. You would've probably recognized me by now if we were in London."

"Oh, you're someone famous."

"To a degree, yes."

"I should've known. You're far from the only famous babe to climb into the back of my van."

Traffic had begun to speed up slightly thanks to less vehicles navigating the road once David had taken a left turn on his journey to West Hollywood. He was already beginning to think of working his charm on this buxom women before she had confessed her status of fame to him. His mind had wandered to another special English woman who had left a heavy mark in his memories of naked adventures in the back of his gold van. He didn't want to mention the name Lucy Pinder, figuring that since Kelly was a model back home, perhaps they would know one another. When David glanced up into his rear view mirror, Kelly had removed her jacket from her body that revealed her short sleeved black blouse covering her busty chest. She leaned over and for a moment, David could see her heavy cleavage as she raised her hands and began to fan herself.

"Are you making yourself more comfortable back there, babe?"

"Yes, it's quite hot back here."

David gasped, as he had forgotten about the air conditioner problems for the time being.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry babe. I didn't want to tell you that my can has been having problems with the air conditioner. It needs a can of freon, that's what I was trying to do before picking you up."

Kelly was heard taking in a heavy gasp from the back seat. She had thrown her jacket off to the left side seat.

"Oh, so that's why you were late."

"Yeah! I didn't get a chance to put it in. You would've had to wait a little longer me to come and pick you up."

"It's no big deal. I can handle a little heat before we reach the hotel. I know you're just trying to do your job."

"I appreciate that, babe."

Exhaling a sigh of relief, David was at least grateful that he wasn't driving someone who would potentially make a call to the company and report him for the van's current air conditioning problem. His eyes remained locked on a blue car in front of them with another red light coming up. When he glanced back into the rear view mirror, he smirked to himself. Kelly remained seated, her jacket neatly folded up and placed in her lap. If there was a time to take the chance at seducing her, David knew just what to say now. He waited until the traffic light ahead had flashed green and then he began uttering the same silly words he had made at many women before her.

"You know babe, I forgot to mention to you. For every beautiful woman that gets in the back of my cab, I offer them a deal."

"Oh yeah? What kind of deal?"

David took a slight chuckle listening to the sexy tone of her strong English accent.

"To put it simple, I'll make this ride free if you flash me your tits."

"Really!?"

Kelly was now the one busting out laughing. She clapped her hands over, leaning over as she continued to laugh. David couldn't help but smirk as he took a moment to glance back up and see her from the rear view mirror.

"Yes, really! You won't have to pay me a dime if you unbutton that blouse and show me those tits. I mean, what else can I say? They look big just from where I'm sitting."

"Oh, you silly wanker!"

"Wanker? Is that what you call a dirty old man like me? I can tell you right now, I do a lot more than just wanking when it comes to big tits. You've got a lovely accent on top of it, so trust me when I tell you that you're a special one."

Still laughing at his words, Kelly had nearly rolled over on her side in the back seats. David had not watched her movement and only carried on.

"So are you gonna flash me your tits or should I keep trying to make you laugh?"

Kelly smirked as she looked forward, knowing that he would be studying her from the rear view mirror. She ran her hands through her hair at first, adjusting the straps over her shoulders before moving her hands down to the buttons below her large tits. As Kelly undid the buttons one by one, David kept taking second glances upward in the rear view mirror. Once the buttons had come undone, Kelly quickly pulled the blouse to expose her skin into view and show her massive tits contained within a black lacy push up bra that elevated their height. David's jaw dropped as he continued to drive the van.

"Holy fuck!"

"Ohhhhh, you like my big boobs huh?"

A smirk ran across her lips as she raised her hands to cup her tits, giving them a slight jiggle from within the bra.

"They are fucking huge and amazing! Wow!"

"Thanks, I'm quite famous for my boobs back home."

"I bet you are!"

Kelly giggled at David's response. As he continued to drive, she removed her blouse entirely from her buxom form as she was beginning to sweat. It didn't surprise David, as the cool breeze blowing from the vents where he was seated had begun to fade away minutes ago. He let out a sigh when he glanced back up to see her fanning herself.

"Are you alright back there, babe? I didn't ask you to start stripping down."

"I might as well take my clothes off. I don't mean to fuss at you, but it's bloody hot back here."

"I'm sorry about that. If I could stop somewhere, I could put in the freon."

"Do you want to make a stop?"

She spoke while still fanning herself. Now was the time to push his smooth talking into the next gear. Kelly had already taken most of her clothes off and appeared to have a fun sense of humor when it came to his flirting. David made another turn through the streets, hoping that she would take up his offer for an unscheduled stop now.

"Yeah, I wanna make a stop but not just to pull the hood up on this van and start messing around. I'd much rather get in the back seat and pull your bra off instead."

Kelly giggled at him.

"Still the cheeky man, I see."

"I guess that's better than being called a wanker."

Once again, she giggled. David wiped his forehead of sweat before gripping the steering wheel once more.

"You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and from looking at you, I can't help but wonder if you're getting any proper fucking back home. In other words, I wanna show you a good time."

For a moment, Kelly let out a sigh but not without dropping a grin on her face. David felt that she was teasing him by delaying her response. As soon as he attempted to open his mouth and speak, Kelly answered him.

"Unfortunately, you're right. It's been a long time for me and I do like to get it on. You're lucky that I like listening to you talk, otherwise I'd pass."

Her words were spoken softly but in an almost seductive tone that came out strong from her accent. Kelly leaned forward and then moved her hands down to her stomach and began to shove her skirt down from her hips.

"I'm simply going to surrender myself to your lust."

David chuckled as his heart began racing. Her words were spoken softly but with a subtle tone of seduction. Exhaling deeply, he adjusted his hands over the steering wheel while the heat inside of the van was causing him to sweat. If only her words had sent a cool chill through him, he could've spoken aloud in excitement.

"Alright babe, I'm going to find us a nice spot to park the van. Hopefully somewhere more cool."

Kelly didn't respond. She instead kicked her skirt off and now sat in the back seat, placing her hands on her hips as if she were modelling for him. With silk stockings covering each of her legs, she wore a black lacy thong with a garter belt slightly above attached down to her stockings. When David took another look into the rear view mirror above, he could see the grin on her face that flashed her front teeth, but his eyes were study her sexy outfit.

"You look ready for prime time back there, babe."

"I'm waiting for you, David. So where are you taking us?"

"Somewhere where no one can find us."

She didn't giggle this time around. David could hear what sounded like a sweet purr. Kelly bit down on her lower lip before moving her hands away from her hips. She slid over the seats, now sitting in the middle with her heels pushing down over the van floorboard and using both hands to fan herself. David remembered there had been an abandoned gas station close by on the outskirts of West Hollywood. Taking a few turns in the roads, he slowed down once he became confident of where it was then sighed in relief as they came close. The gas pumps had been removed and the new defunct building still had it's drive in car-wash now decorated in some recent coats of black and green colored spray paint with graffiti art. It's machinery had already been stripped from the building, leaving it desolate to rot in decay. As David pulled up to the place, he noticed that Kelly had not once glanced outside the windows.

"So I haven't seen you look out the windows at all. I guess you aren't worried about anyone seeing you from traffic, sitting half naked in the back of a van."

David soon heard Kelly giggling.

"Why would I be worried about that? Most people have already seen thousands of pictures of me in lingerie back home."

They both laughed together at her reply as David had slowed down and carefully drove the van into the car wash tunnel of the old gas station. It offered a roof that kept them out of the public eye from passing cars and offer some potential shade, but that was of little concern. The car was already sizzling in heat, not counting the scantily clad buxom goddess sitting in the back seat. When David shifted gears to park the van, he pushed his fingers down on the console controls to roll the windows down to the front doors. He turned to glance beyond the seats and look at Kelly.

"Do you want me to go and put the freon in?"

Looking back at Kelly, David had only realized it was a silly question after he had opened his mouth. She sat in the middle of the seats, legs spread out with her right hand shoved down to play with her wet snatch. Her skin glistened in sweat as her big brown eyes gazed back at him in hunger. Kelly licked her lips and shook her head at him.

"No. I'm already hot back here and I don't want to have wait around on you. Get back here and take your clothes off."

David grinned back at her.

"Alright, you don't have to ask me twice for that."

Exhaling deeply, he wasted no time opening the driver's side door after popping his seat belt off. He shut the door after stepping his flip flops down over the concrete floor inside the car-wash tunnel, quickly making his way over to the sliding door of the van's back area. He slid it open, making his entrance as he was now face to face with Kelly and kicked his flip flops from his feet. He shut the door behind him as she leaned up from the seats, their eyes connecting momentarily.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful."

What other words David could've uttered became lost in his mind as Kelly raised herself up and shoved her busty chest up against him. He cupped her face and then leaned in to kiss her lips, sinking his tongue inside of her mouth to gently dance along hers. Kelly threw her arms around his neck, now moaning into his mouth as the kiss had went from something little to a flaming arousal within seconds. When their lips pulled apart, Kelly stepped back. Her body was drenched in sweat from the heat within the van. David pulled his shirt over his head so he could finally begin stripping down to join her. He could hear Kelly breathing but did not anticipate to feel her hands pushing over his shorts. When he had pulled his shirt free and tossed it to the floorboard of the van, David glanced down to see Kelly already on her knees and tugging his shorts and underwear down.

"Damn, you work fast babe."

Kelly glanced up at him but didn't reply. David could see she was in a level of focus when she slid his shorts and underwear off. She quickly placed her hands around his cock and began to wank it back and forth with her sweaty hands gliding across his girth. Wanking him back and forth, she worked to get his shaft to it's full erect length. David exhaled deeply and reached down to feel his balls, brushing his hand below her chin after the touch.

"God, there's few things I hate more than having sweaty balls."

"Let me take care of them for you."

Her voice called to him in a low seductive tone that still gave out a flare of her lovely accent. For the time being David simply stood there and watched as she carefully stroked his cock back and forth with the effort of both hands. Parting her lips Kelly circled her tongue around the head to tease him. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she sunk the head of his shaft between her lips and then she moved her hands away from it completely. David wanted to say something but for the time being, he didn't. All he could do was remain standing there as this lingerie-clad buxom woman was now sucking on his cock sensually. Kelly took her time sucking the first few inches before breaking eye contact and then bobbing her head up and down slowly.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck...."

Upon hearing David's cries of pleasure, Kelly continued to suck on his cock, still going at a slow pace. She brought her hands down to his balls, rubbing her fingertips over the strings of hair then massaging them playfully. Her eyes had closed momentarily before re-opening to gaze back up at him and slide her lips back up at the head. She released him with a popping sound and spoke softly.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh yeah, does it taste good?"

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm..."

She slid his cock back into her mouth while still massaging his clammy balls with her hands below. David brought his right hand down to stroke her hair as Kelly was sucking him off with a flare of passion. Her eyes glanced up at him upon feeling his fingers through her brunette hair and then she continued to bob her lips up and down.

"Keep going babe, fuck yeah."

David had to take a deep breath and exhale slowly as she continued to slowly suck his cock between her lips. He could've opened his mouth and uttered some more meaningless words but for now, he stood there and allowed Kelly to work her magic with her lips and tongue. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned a muffled tone with her tongue slathering over his shaft from within her mouth. David couldn't help but to let out a louder moan now while feeling his balls against the palms of her hands. Kelly had continued to massage his sticky nut sack while slowly sucking his cock.

"Fuck, this is probably the first time in my life I'm glad to have sweaty balls."

Eyes gazing up at him, she pulled her lips from his shaft with another audible popping noise.

"And just to think, you wanted to put the freon in the van and run the AC while having sex."

Kelly giggled at him while placing her right hand back around his cock. As David laughed with her, she flicked her tongue over the head and then began to lick down the underside of his dick.

"I wouldn't have minded doing it if it made you more comfortable."

Ignoring his words entirely Kelly had licked her way down to his balls. She kissed them at first and then used her left hand to shove in one of his nuts between her lips.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah!"

Caught entirely in sudden astonishment, David cried out as she began to suck one of his balls. Kelly used her other hand to begin wanking his cock back and forth, tightening the grip of her fingers around his fat pole.

"Suck on those balls, babe! Ohhhh, yeah!"

An obvious weakness had been found by her as David was forced to spread his legs a bit further. Kelly sucked on his nut vigorously before popping it from her lips. A string of spit dripped down from his hairy sack but she didn't pay it no mind as she forced the other ball between her lips and proceeded to suck it equally, all while pumping her right hand back and forth over his cock. After sucking on his nut for a few seconds, she popped it out from her lips and then licked over his hairy sack a few times before finally leaning back up to gaze her eyes back up at him. Kelly finished her show by sliding her hand down to the base of his cock and bringing it to her lips to place a soft kiss over the head before speaking to him.

"Mmmmmm, you really like it when a woman tastes your nuts."

"Oh yeah, I do. you didn't seem to mind how sweaty they were either."

Kelly chuckled at him, flashing her teeth in a grin. David expected her to resume sucking him but instead she began to rise up from her knees. Despite taking her jacket and skirt off earlier, David was the first one to be completely naked in the back of the van. Standing in front of him, Kelly had moved both of her hands down to his cock below, arms pushing her massive breasts upward from within the black lacy push-up bra she was wearing. David took a glance down at the cleavage shoving up against his chest before he cupped her face and leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips. Kelly spoke to him in her low tone after their lips pulled apart.

"Go ahead and take my bra off, I know you're dying to see them."

Her hands were slowly wanking his cock below proving that she was quite busy at the moment. David couldn't help but let out a soft laugh over the fact she knew what he wanted to see. Perhaps she was used to this from men. He reached up for the straps over her shoulders, pulling them to loosen her bra and then using his right hand index finger, he pulled at the middle part to jerk it free. He gasped as her giant natural breasts fell from gravity, no longer imprisoned from the black lacy bra.

"Holy fucking shit... "

Eyes glued over the massive display of amazing breasts, David's jaw had fell as he examined her tits. Kelly continued to stroke his cock but swayed a little to give him a show of a slight bounce. David quickly moved his hands to touch her, pressing down over her soft skin and then stroking his finger tips across her nipples. She smiled, flashing those perfect white teeth at them before speaking in her strong British accent.

"All natural, thirty-four E cup. I think I've hypnotized you with my tits."

Kelly's voice crackled into a long laugh as David could not take his eyes away from her tits to look back at her face. He moved his hands away, using his left hand to slightly slap one of her tits and watch them bounce together. Spreading his fingers, he smashed his palms over them and gave a hard squeeze as Kelly let out a loud moan. When David's eyes glanced back up into her face, he couldn't help but lean in to kiss this woman once more. Kelly let go of his cock, throwing her arms around his neck and shoving her body up against his. When their lips met, David moved his hands away from her giant tits, allowing them to smash up against his bare sweaty chest as they kissed passionately. Kelly was more than just a special passenger. Upon breaking the kiss, he spoke lightly with his focus moving back to her tits.

"I knew you were stacked when I first seen you, but these..."

He squeezed her breasts once more, listening to her moan in that sexy accent.

"These are otherworldly."

Immediately after speaking, David shoved his face between her breasts. Kelly moved her fingers to roam through his hair, encouraging him to smother himself with her large tits.

"Mmmmmm, they're all yours today. Have at 'em, David."

He could soon hear her gasping for breath as David proceeded to motorboat her perfect tits, slobbering all over them and shaking his head around. Kelly began to giggle, leaving him with the impression that he was not the first man to do this to her. Both of his hands squeezed over tits as he continued to smother his face in her firm perspiring skin. When he finally pulled his head back, David smirked back at Kelly and shoved her back. This took her by surprise as she went stepping backwards and her buttocks landing down on the seats from behind. David stood there and watched her breasts shake and bounce as she sat down directly in the middle of the seats.

"Getting a little frisky now, I take it!"

Kelly teased him with her words as her hands roamed down her curvy body. She slipped her fingers down to the garter belt connecting her thong to the stockings she had on over her legs. David couldn't help but to think that wearing those had only made her even more sweaty than they both were so far. His eyes were still locked on her breasts until he glanced down to see her sliding her thong down and kicking it off her ankles back at him. She bit down on her lower lip, then brushed her left hand to knock over where her jacket was neatly folded, forcing it down to the floorboard. All David did was stand there and gaze down at her freshly wet opening. Not a hair in sight of her vulva lips, pretty pink folds sticky and wet. It was apparent to him what she was hinting to when she grazed the folds with her index finger. He fell down to his knees and crawled between her legs.

"Don't mind if I do, it's been a while since I've had a good taste of any pussy."

She giggled, raising her legs up to drape over his shoulders as David firmly placed his head down between her thighs.

"You're a cheeky man, I wanna say the pleasure is going to be mine."

"Babe, I am gonna make you scream with my mouth. You just sit back and relax, let me go to work now."

"Go ahead!"

Her reply had made it something of a dare to David, but he felt it was only fair for him to treat her with a good licking after a short but sensual blowjob she had given him earlier. Placing his hands between her thighs, he licked over the folds of her moist labia before venturing his tongue inside of her. Closing his eyes, he could hear her exhale a deep breath before gasping. David snaked his tongue deep inside of her and began to twist it as he felt her legs moving over his shoulders.

"Ohhhhhh, my!"

As Kelly's voice cried out, she squeezed her sturdy legs around his head. This action only encouraged David to continue devouring her cunt. His tongue darted in and out of her, licking while he used his left hand fingers to roam up and begin rubbing her clit.

"Yes, yessssss! Eat me! Eat me out you cheeky man!"

It was common for David take nicknames from women in the past but this was a new one he had never been called before. Kelly had only accomplished making him rub her clit faster while his mouth was still embedded over her juicy pussy. British women with huge tits and their cute accents may have been his ultimate weakness at the end of the day. To hear her continue to cry out and gasp breaths in her accent was a real joy regardless how hot and sweaty they were from the van's heat. Kelly had soon gasped when David shook his tongue deep within her, forcing her to slap her hands down over the surface of the seats.

"OHHHHH, YES!!"

She gasped as her legs began to tremble and shake. Kelly moved them out from his shoulders and David took that as cue to finally come to a halt, slithering his tongue out from within her vulva lips. When he pulled his head back from her thighs and began to rise up to his feet. Their eyes connected as David had noticed Kelly had moved her hands over her giant tits, playing with her own nipples. She glanced back at him and nodded, quickly calling out her desire.

"Fuck me."

That was all she had to say, David didn't bother speaking any meaningless words for a reply. Her legs spread out for him and she leaned back over the seats. David gripped his cock and slowly pushed the head past her entrance lips. Kelly squeezed her nipples between her fingers as she glanced down to watch his cock slide inside of her. Taking in a deep breath, she looked up into his face as he made the first initial thrust inside of her. David groaned.

"God, I knew this pussy was gonna be fucking tight. I forgot to ask you earlier, how old are you?"

"Forty! Such a rubbish thing to ask right now!"

Teeth gritted, Kelly gazed back at David with an expression of concern but he couldn't help but laugh. It was a silly question but he had to ask as he was now thrusting his cock into her tight cunt.

"I'll be fifty next year if it makes you feel any better. Age leads to experience, nothing to be ashamed of."

Kelly let out a moan, still squeezing her tits as he attempted to create a pointless conversation between fucking. Her eyes had glanced down to watch his dick pump into her but soon she looked back into his face and gritted her teeth momentarily. When she gasped for breath, she began to speak.

"Mmmmmm, you like fucking me?"

"Yes I do!"

Pleased with her question, David moved his hands to her grip her hips as pumped his shaft into her. Kelly's tits began to bounce in her hands as she kept her eyes locked onto him and proceeded to engage in dirty talking.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Then fuck me you bloody wanker! FUCK ME!!"

She refused to break her eyes away from him as she screamed at him. Kelly moved her hands off her breasts to use her right hand and reach down to play with her clit as David began to buck his hips faster, pumping his cock in and out of her cunt at a faster pace. Her large tits began to shake, bouncing wildly from the momentum created with their bodies smacking together.

"FUCK ME, YEAH!!"

With Kelly screaming at him now, David felt the urge to reach up with his right hand and snatch her by the hair. She had leaned up, sliding her elbows over the seats to give him just enough room to reach down and make a stout grip of her long dark hair. She let out a moan, looking up into his face as he was still bucking his hips to pump his cock in that pussy. Kelly moved her hands back over her tits as they nearly bounced out from her palms, shaking all over the place. David became distracted enough to let go of her hair and then push both of his hands over her boobs. His face drenched in sweat, dripping from his left eyebrow as he took a deep breath. She could feel him beginning to slow down. David grunted and then moved his hands away from her body, abruptly pulling his cock out to Kelly's sudden disappointment.

"What's wrong? You getting tired just from fucking me? Am I too much for you?"

David shook his head at Kelly and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"No! I want you on all fours, climb up on the seats!"

The look in her eyes was more than enough to tell David she was underwhelmed over the fact he had pulled his cock from her leaking cunt. Kelly didn't waste any time raising her legs and placing her knees over the seats. She had crawled facing the right side window, giving David just enough room to move on the opposite side, bend his right leg and climb onto the seats to resume their fucking session. From this position, he had taken the first look at her ass on full display in it's complete glory. Her tits may have been world class, but she had an impressive rump worthy of attention. Kelly was panting impatiently until she felt his cock slide back inside of her. She whipped her hair while looking at him from over her left shoulder.

"If you can fuck me real good to make me cum, I'll give you a titwank!"

David laughed while taking the first thrust inside of her in this new position.

"That's what you call it? A titwank? I was planning on having my cock between those big fucking tits one way or another."

His eyes gazed back down at her ass and then he raised his left hand to bring it down with a hard swat. Kelly moaned upon feeling him spank her. David's hand glided across her skin glistening in sweat. As he began to buck his hips and pump his cock into her at a faster pace once again, Kelly's large breasts bounced and shook from beneath her. David had leaned over her, his chest touching her smooth back so he could roam his hands from underneath and grab her breasts. Kelly continued to moan, closing her eyes as she soon could feel a slight breeze from the air of his breathe touching her neck. Kelly began to cry out to him upon feeling his hard rod pump into her over and over.

"YES, YESSSS, OHHHH GOD, YESSSSSS!!"

As she screamed loudly, David continued to squeeze her tits harder. He could feel her erect nipples poking into his palms but he had to constantly find a new grip with his fingertips slipping due to the stickiness from their excess body sweat. His balls slapped loudly beneath the cheeks of her ass with a clapping sound. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound was audible as Kelly exhaled deeply but soon began screaming aloud once more.

"That's it, ohhhhh god! THAT'S IT, I'M GETTING THERE, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

He didn't stop, both hands still latched onto her tits. David continued to pump his cock into her over and over as he breathed down her neck, speaking to her in a low tone.

"I love listening to you talk, your voice is so fucking hot. Scream for me, Kelly! Scream for me!!"

"FUCK ME, DAVID!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH!!"

Gasping for breath, she had finally reached her climax and began to scream to him. Kelly gritted her teeth for a moment, still feeling every last inch of his cock pumping inside of her her walls tensed up and finally collapsed. David leaned back up, letting go of her tits as he cried out with her.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah babe! I know you just came hard!"

What a feeling it was to push a woman into her orgasm, such an experience he always enjoyed to revel in. David gripped his shaft, pulling it from her cunt as Kelly was attempting to catch her breath. She nearly collapsed down over the seats while wiping her forehead of sweat. The heat from within the fan was still at a stifling level, but by this point they had more to do with it than the temperature itself. Kelly lowered her left hand down to fetch her purse, opening it and grabbing a hair band while David stood there, breathing in heavily and rubbing his sweaty hands together with his eyes fixated upon her booty. It had not dawned on him until now that her sweet love nectar was dripping down onto the seats from where she lay.

"We're not done yet, babe."

"I still owe you a-"

"No, I'm not worried about that right now."

He cut her off in speech, alerting Kelly as she glanced from beyond her shoulder to see a grin on his face.

"With an ass like that, I wanna give it a good fucking."

She smirked back to him while playing with the hair band between her fingers.

"Ohhhh, you wanna shove your dick up my arse, David?"

The tone of Kelly's accent was enough to keep David smiling. He slowly nodded his head before replying.

"Don't get me wrong, babe. You're stacked and built for titty fucking, but I know a good ass that can take a pounding when I see one. I wanna give it to you."

Wasting no time, she roamed her hands through her hair that had become damp from the sweat. Kelly quickly used the hair band to wrap her long brunette locks into a pony tail. David could only guess that was in preparation for the titfucking that would come soon, but none the less her face looked gorgeous on complete display, regardless the sweat. He expected her to reply to him but instead Kelly brought her knees up, finally removing her heels and tossing them to the floorboard of the van to reveal her feet slipped into the black stockings. David didn't say anything as Kelly had bent her knees to position herself in the middle of the seats, spreading her ass cheeks for an easier entrance. She used her hands to playfully smack her firm cheeks, teasing him before she moved her hands to push up over the seats.

"I'm ready. Come on over here and shove that big cock up my arse."

"I'm not going to make you beg for that, babe."

Kelly turned her head, to look at him from beyond her right shoulder. She watched David get behind her and then rub his cock up the crack of her ass, quickly finding her dark little hole.

"Ohhhh, god yes!"

David moaned in excitement upon feeling the head of his cock slide into her dark but tight little hole. Kelly gasped, her big brown eyes not once looking away from him as slowly pushed her lips together and bit down on her lower lip. He went slow at first, as he always did when it came to the fun of fucking a woman's ass. David watched several inches of his cock disappear as he thrust inside of her ass and then coming back out to create a steady rhythm. Kelly began to giggle in a muffled tone while biting down on her lower lip, the top row of her teeth visible when he glanced up to see this goofy expression on her face.

"What's so funny, babe? I figured you'd be screaming."

"Mmmmmm, I just love having a cock shoved up my arse. You have no idea how good it feels to me."

Picking up the pace, David was encouraged now to begin pumping his cock into her faster. He didn't reply to Kelly at first as she continued to laugh and now gasped before moaning out to him in that adorable accent.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhhh yeah. Mmmmmmm, give me that big cock. Right up the arse!"

He moaned, still thrusting into her ass while placing both of his hands down to squeeze her cheeks.

"You love taking it up the ass, huh? I figured you would be the type of women who can't go without having a cock between your tits."

"Mmmmmm, I love having one there too, but getting fucked up the arse is my special kink!"

"Brilliant, you are definitely my kind of woman, babe."

She giggled at his reply and then began to moan loudly as David was now pounding his cock into her ass with all the strength he had in him. The pony tail began to whip around wildly with each full thrust while her toes curled up. David grunted before drawing his right hand back and smacking her ass cheek with it.

"Fuck! This is an ass built for fucking, yes!!"

"Oh yeah, that's it! That's it, slam that big cock up my arse! OHHHHHH, YES!!"

Hearing her words call out to him wanting more, David let out another grunt as he continued, pumping the entire length of his shaft into her ass before drawing it back out in a repeated notion. Kelly slid her knees over the surface of the leather seats, attempting to stick her buttocks out further to make it easier for him but all David could do was draw both hands back and smack them down on her ass, watching her firm skin ripple and give a slight shake. When David began to slow down, Kelly looked at his face to witness the fatigue beginning to overwhelming him. He didn't want to waste all of his effort pounding her ass when he had some titty fucking to look forward to with one of the greatest sets of tits he had ever seen. Coming to a halt, David slowly pulled his cock free from her ass with Kelly whimpering for more.

"I want those tits right now, babe. Sorry, but I've had to wait all fucking day for them and I just can't wait any longer."

She laughed at him, climbing over the seats to turn around as David soon had a seat next to her.

"That's true, you have waited long and patiently for having some fun with my boobs. Don't worry, I just hope I don't make blow your load too soon between them."

Grinning at him, it was apparent from her choice of words she was teasing him. David had sat down on the left side seat while Kelly stood up momentarily before falling down to her knees. With her hair in a pony tail she didn't have to worry about any of it getting in the way to distract her. Those big brown eyes gazed up at David as she became situated between his legs and moved her hands over her large breasts to hold them up. He had already moved his right hand fingers down to the base of his rod, holding it up for her, but before Kelly stuffed it between her tits, she leaned down to suck on the head. David moaned watching her tongue circle around the head as she had done earlier and then she pulled her lips away entirely. The moment had finally come for him to witness her giant tits pulled apart and his cock entering the small passageway between them.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes.... Look at that."

David's mouth dropped as he watched his rod completely disappear between her tits the moment Kelly shoved them together. She glanced down to see the head poking up and he finally moved his hand away from the base of his cock. For the moment being, Kelly and her famous breasts were the center of David's attention. She wasted no time beginning to pump them up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp.

"Oh my fucking god... Fuck yeah, babe. Look at that, so fucking amazing."

Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of her tits smacking down over his skin echoed loudly while he ran his mouth in lustful excitement. With each full pump, the head of David's dick poked upward at Kelly. She leaned her head down, darting her tongue out to lap over it at every opportunity. When she finally looked up to see his face, Kelly smiled at the expression David had. His face curled up in a world of pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, you like that? Does your cock feel good between my big boobs?"

"Fucking yes!! Ohhhhh, god!!"

Kelly giggled as she teased him. her question was one that she obviously knew the answer to without asking, but it was too much fun for her to tease him. Over and over, she pounded her breasts down to fuck his cock while studying the expressions that ran over his face. Not once did David gaze upon her eyes, for his sight remained fixated upon the action of her tits moving up and down his hard rod.

"Are my big boobs too much for you? Gonna make you cum!?"

"I'm almost there, fuck! Don't make me cum yet!"

Unable to hold herself back, Kelly erupted in laughter as he was the one begging for mercy from her. She came to a halt from pumping her tits and then David motioned with his hand for her to move as he began to get up. Kelly quickly leaned up, freeing his cock from her tits before taking a few steps back on her knees to allow David to stand up. He gazed down upon her, ready to speak but Kelly had beat him to it.

"Where do you wanna cum? I take it you wanna blow your hot load all over my big titties."

"No, I wanna cum on your face. Is that a problem?"

"I'm already dripping in bloody sweat down here and need new makeup, I don't think a fresh coat of sticky spunk is gonna hurt."

From the time of her voice and choice of words, David couldn't help but laugh. Kelly raised her right hand up to wrap her fingers around his cock, grinning up at him.

"You think you can hold off emptying your balls long enough to let me suck this big cock one last time?"

"If I manage that, will you let me fuck your tits again before giving you a face full of cum?"

"Deal!"

Her voice rang out with a flare of goofy excitement that David just found to be adorable. Kelly didn't hesitate to begin wanking his dick back and forth with her hand. Parting her lips, she shoved his shaft into her mouth and instantly made a muffled moaning sound. David groaned as Kelly began to bob her head up and down as she slobbered all over his pole.

"Suck it babe, yes!!"

This was not the slow and sensual approach that Kelly had given him earlier today. She had made herself busy devouring inch after inch of his thick shaft. David took a deep breath, realizing now that her dirty side had been unlocked earlier and now he was experiencing it. Kelly shoved her lips all the way down, taking every last inch of his cock to slam the head to the back of her throat. She gagged lightly as David was forced to exhale yet another deep breath. He couldn't help himself but to place his hands over her head and proceed to take control. David grunted as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock between her lips as he was now fucking her mouth.

"Fuck yeah, suck it! Suck that fucking cock, you sexy bitch!"

He didn't think his words through when it came to calling her a bitch, David was so caught in the heat of the moment of this oral pleasure. Her pony tail whipped around the back of her head as she gagged on his shaft. Kelly moved both of her hands down to her breasts, holding them up and giving them an equal light squeeze. David went slow as he thrust his cock back and forth into Kelly's mouth, listening to the slobbering and sucking noises her mouth produced. Excess saliva began to leak from both corners of her mouth, strings dangling that broke off and splattered onto her large tits below. David finally came to a stop, making one last slow thrust into her mouth as he grunted and then abruptly pulled her hair to force his dick free from her mouth.

Kelly gasped for air with strings of drool dangling from her opening mouth back to his shiny, saliva covered shaft. Her eyes glared up at him as she quickly held her breasts up, pulling them apart to offer him the passage. David didn't utter a single word as he slid his soaked cock between her tits. As she squeezed them together around his rod, she let out a moan and leaned back slightly. David moved right on cue, bucking his hips to drive his rod between her tits. Kelly glanced down to see the head of his dick poking up and then she spit down on it. On her saliva dangled from her chin, eventually breaking off, all while David was busy pumping his cock back and forth between those glorious breasts. Kelly looked back up at his face, quietly smirking as she began to moan and call out to him.

"You like this? You like fucking these tits?"

"Yes I fucking do! They are absolutely perfect!!"

She grinned, biting down on her lower lip as David continued to pump his cock between her breasts.

"Mmmmmmm, it feels so good. Having your big hard cock move back and forth between my boobs, ohhhhhhh yeah!!"

Grunting loudly, David began to pant as he knew he was drawing closer with each passing second. His climax would be coming soon but he didn't want to stop. The pleasure of thrusting his cock between her tits was overwhelming him as Kelly dropped her lip, moaning to him before teasing him with more filthy words.

"Am I one sexy bitch with this big, strong cock lodged between my tits or am I!?"

"FUCK YES!!"

David screamed before coming to a halt. Kelly knew just what to do as she pulled her tits apart, allowing his long shaft to flop freely. He grabbed it and began to stroke his shaft at a fast pace. Kelly leaned up, raising her head and then closing her eyes as she parted her lips and held her breasts up down below. With her long hair fixed up into a pony tail, David had a clear canvas of her beautiful face without having to worry about striking her hair. He began to pant, looking down to see the head of his cock aimed directly at her gorgeous face. Squinting a bit, he grunted before loudly screaming.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Wailing out his voice, David watched as his dick had finally erupted, forcing a hard wave of cum that splattered across Kelly's forehead, streaking into her hair. He continued to stroke his cock as another wad of cum forced it's way out, this one painting above her left eyebrow with drops dripping down. She let out a moan, tilting her head up with her lips parted and tongue sticking out as if she hoped he would feed his rod to her. David kept his aim at her face, watching as a few strings of his cum went flying out of his cock and landing across her left cheek just below her eye.

"Ohhhh god, yes! Take this cum, babe!"

Still wanking his cock, David squeezed it hard to force another string of cum out, this one landing over her left cheek and drenching down to her tits. Kelly opened her eyes and grinned at him as she seemed to anticipate his orgasm beginning to fade. The final droplets of his seed splashed down below onto her breasts. As she sat there on her knees gazing up at him, David couldn't look away. With all the sweat drenched over her skin, Kelly was glowing in his cum that now dripped from her face. She let go of her breasts, using the index finger of her right hand to scoop up a bit and feed it into her mouth. She swallowed audibly, quirking her eyebrows up at him.

"Mmmmmm, delicious."

"I've gotta say, it looks great on you."

"You aren't gonna tell me I look like a sexy bitch now, are you?"

He cracked up laughing, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"No, I was gonna ask you if you enjoy getting your face blasted in cum."

Kelly smirked as she began to rise up from her knees. Standing face to face with him, she gave a quick reply.

"I do, but now I am going to need a shower."

"I need one too, it's been such a hot day."

"You're not the one with cum dripping from their face, I need one more than you!"

They laughed in unison at her comeback. David had completely forgotten about the scorching temperature from within the van. He was willing to blame it on Kelly and waves of sensual lust that had swept through them. He was exhausted at this point, but couldn't deny this had went from a bad morning into a wonderful day to remember. Her name would certainly go down in his diary tonight with words of praise for such noteworthy fucking. This woman was an example of rare perfection. A goddess who had made him forget all about his troubles. Before leaving, David had gotten dressed and determined to go on and put the can of freon into the van. His own comfort was one thought, but he wanted to make sure this woman didn't have to deal with the sizzling heat for her ride back to the hotel.

THE END

Mr. Heigl

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2020, 04:58:24 PM »
I guess anyone can write a story. But guys, this guy makes real art!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:08:40 PM by Mr. Heigl »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, passion_seeker

Chlp

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2020, 04:32:20 AM »
Increadible, a worth story for Kelly.  Great work :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, passion_seeker

passion_seeker

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2020, 08:00:25 AM »
Don't need a hot day to get you all riled up when it's Kelly Brook in your company. Nice details with the temperature and writing out her funny side. The anal bit was pretty funny, one of the best chapters in this series. Can't wait to see who is coming next.

bob-00

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2020, 06:11:03 PM »
Love the stories so far. Really love to see one with Blake Lively next.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Sign54

Sign54

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2020, 05:56:00 AM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 20
Starring: Hayley Williams

That woman is one of the hottest women in the music industry.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 09:47:48 AM by Cadeauxxx »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA