Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "A Hollywood Equation" starring Alyssa Milano  (Read 11039 times)

Cdog215546

"A Hollywood Equation" starring Alyssa Milano
« on: May 20, 2023, 10:12:57 AM »
Starring: Alyssa Milano
Codes: MF, Oral, Con
Disclaimer: The following story is completely fictional. The events that take place within are entirely make-believe.

Los Angeles was a city where you could turn your dreams into reality. For the rich and powerful, it was a playground of opportunities. In the case of movie and TV star, Alyssa Milano, L.A. was proving to be an inhospitable desert to her dating life.

"Amy, you have no idea how hard it is for me to meet someone real." the brunette actress said to her close friend.

Amy Hartley had known Alyssa for nearly 20 years. After guest starring on several episodes of Who's The Boss? the two had struck up a friendship that had lasted the test of time. After retiring from acting, the 32-year-old blonde had recently opened up a dating service in the Los Angeles area with another friend named Tiffany Blake. While their service hadn't helped any of LA's more famous inhabitants yet, their business had quickly proven itself to be a huge success when it came to matching up their clients with the right person for them. Last week while having lunch together, Alyssa had made an offhand comment to her about maybe having better luck if she'd signed up for the service. Though she had meant it jokingly, that offhand comment eventually led to today with the two close friends lounging around the pool of Alyssa's Bell Canyon home discussing her flailing love life.

"During the week I'm on the set of Charmed all day long. On the weekends I'm home alone memorizing the scripts we're shooting the following week." Alyssa explained. "It's gotten to the point that it's become impossible for me to meet anybody except for the guys working as extras on the show and they're always too scared to come and talk to me like a regular person."

"Well, you are Alyssa Milano." Amy said playfully. "Is it really so surprising that guys tend to get tongue-tied when they're talking to one of the 'sexiest women' alive?"

"Ah. Alyssa Milano." she said with a wistful tone to her voice. "I know what I look like, Amy. I've got no problem being desired by guys. All I want to know is if finding someone that sees me as just 'Alyssa' too much to ask for?"

"No, sweetie. Of course, it isn't." Amy replied. "But I guess that answers the question as to why you asked me to help you find somebody outside of the industry."

"Exactly!" Alyssa exclaimed. "If I want a chance at building a lasting relationship, then I need to start looking for guys outside of my comfort zone."

"Got ya. So, tell me about your last boyfriend."

"Fling, not boyfriend.” Alyssa clarified. “I haven't had a lot of luck in getting my relationships to last long enough to get to the boyfriend/girlfriend phase. I was hoping that things could have gotten to that point with Stephen, but I guess fate had other ideas."

"What was Stephen like?" Amy asked.

"Tall, blonde, a body like Adonis." Alyssa described in fond reminiscence. "He told me that he was an accountant, which believe it or not, was actually kind of a turn-on for me. After we had a few nice dates, Stephen decided to visit me on set one day and we wound up having a long... 'talk' in my trailer."

Ray-Art Studios
Three Months Ago

Near the set for Charmed, the sounds of pleasure-filled moans and lewd slurping noises could be heard emanating from Alyssa Milano's dressing room trailer.

Inside the trailer, Stephen Moore sat spread out across a leather couch. His head of short-cropped blonde hair lay against the back of the couch while he sat there with his legs spread wide and his jeans and boxers pooled around his ankles. Knelt between his legs, Alyssa Milano used every trick in her arsenal as she displayed the full range of her oral ability. Full red lips kissed and caressed the engorged pillar emerging from Stephen's lap as her mouth worked him over. Moans of encouragement issued forth from his open mouth while the actress's hands slid up and down his saliva-coated shaft, her tongue teasingly flicking back and forth across the tip of his cock.

"Look at me, Stephen." Alyssa said while she slowly stroked him.

Stephen lifted his head to look at the brunette with a pleasure-addled gaze. The beautiful actress grew even more aroused by the slack-jawed and wide-eyed look he held. Once she was sure that his eyes would stay locked onto her, Alyssa lowered her head and dragged her tongue from the base to the tip of her lover's cock. Precum leaked into her mouth, sweet and salty as she kissed him, licked him... tasted him. The agile tip of her tongue toyed with his slit, eagerly seeking out the delicious fluid leaking from him and smearing her tongue and lips in it.

"Do you like that baby?" Alyssa asked after she pulled back. Her voice was low and husky with passion and undisguised need. "Do you like how good my mouth feels on you?"

"Fuck yeah." Stephen moaned.

"Then hang on tight, baby." Alyssa said with seductive eyes. "This next part is where the real fun begins."

Without any more preamble, Alyssa opened her mouth wider and dropped her head down, devouring him in one smooth motion. Stephen moaned in bliss as his manhood slid between her soft lips and found himself lodged deep within Alyssa's throat. Stephen's girth, thicker at the base than at the tip, stretched her lips wide, but she forced herself further downward until his curly nest of pubic hair tickled her nose.

Alyssa held him there for several seconds, her tongue writhing around him as she sucked him, her cheeks hollowed and flushed by her efforts. Stephen's cock throbbed and leaked precum straight down her straining throat. Then she slid back up, releasing his cock with an audible pop that sent it swaying back and forth in front of her.

"Jesus Christ, Alyssa!"

Alyssa grinned for a moment and then swallowed him again. Her lips swept up and down his thick member as her head bobbed in his lap. Her tongue and throat caressed him, urging him on. Stephen's fingers wound through the tangle of her thick brunette hair and pushed Alyssa's head downward, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. His hips lifted up in rhythm to her movement, fucking the Charmed actress's mouth just as much as her mouth fucked him. Her pink halter top was pulled down around her waist allowing her large, braless tits to swing free. The engorged pink nipples that capped her heavy orbs brushed back and forth across Stephen's thighs as she devoured him.

Alyssa looked up into Stephen's eyes, enjoying the look of pure lust that contorted his face almost as much as she enjoyed the feel and taste of his cock sliding between her lips.

Her tongue felt the flutter at the base of his cock as his arousal increased. His strokes grew quicker and shorter. Gently but insistently, Alyssa pulled Stephen's hands away from her head. She pulled her lips off of him, strings of saliva linking her lips to his cock, and gripped the base of him tightly. Alyssa stuck out her tongue and laid his plum-sized cockhead against her tongue as she stroked him fast and furiously. She couldn't fight back a smile as she watched him squirm under her touch.

Stephen gritted his teeth, trying to hold back the inevitable, as he stared in lustful wonder at what the famous actress was doing to him, but it was for naught. Stephen's cock twitched and throbbed angrily in her hand as he exploded. Several jets of pearly white cum sprayed inside Alyssa's open mouth, coating her tongue and lips with his white frosting. His load quickly filled her mouth, and when she was forced to swallow, his cock spurted another rope across her lips and cheek. Her mouth was open again a second later and neatly caught the next few spurts.

Once his orgasm finished, Alyssa swallowed her present greedily and looked up at her lover with a mixture of astonishment and passion. Stephen's cum was thick and delicious, and he came in sizeable amounts. She sucked the head of his cock back into her mouth, cleaning him off, licking up every last drop of his seed, before swallowing it down. She dragged a finger across her cheek and collected the errant strand of semen before popping the appendage between her lips and licking it clean.

Despite his powerful release, Alyssa was pleasantly surprised to see that her lover had not gone flaccid in even the tiniest bit. His cock still towered over her; long, rigid, and powerful. Alyssa's lips quirked up into a smirk.

"I guess I've got my work cut out for me."

Alyssa stood up, reaching beneath the fabric of her skirt, and peeled the wet, black thong away from her pussy. She slid the underwear down her long legs, her fingertips brushing across her black stockings, then awkwardly kicked them free of her feet.

"Up." Alyssa ordered.

Obligingly, Stephen got to his feet and moved out of the way. She took his place on the couch, leaning forward with her heavy breasts hanging beneath her as her ass rose in the air. Bracing her hands against the back of the couch, she tossed her wild brunette mane over her shoulder and gave him a smoldering look.

There was no misinterpreting its meaning.

Stephen kicked his legs free of the tangle of his pants and underwear as he moved to stand behind his lover. His large hands pushed her skirt up and out of the way before they squeezed the full globes of her curvy bottom. He kneaded the soft flesh of her ass, fully enthralled by the sight before him. His fingertips left burning trails across her flesh as they touched and caressed her. Alyssa panted with lust as Stephen's fingers moved over her naked body. She let out a whorish moan when they finally found her searing opening. Agile fingers teased her pink, weeping folds stoking the flames of her lust.

Alyssa felt his fingers pull away from her before being replaced by something hard and thick nudging against her labia. A strong hand gripped her waist tightly as the other guided the engorged head of his cock into her leaking tunnel.

In an almost instinctive manner, Alyssa arched her back into a deeper S-curve, raising her ass further and spreading her legs wider. Her pussy widened as well, desperate to accept the intruder preparing to plunder the most sacrosanct part of her body.

"I'm going to fuck you so good baby." Stephen said unnecessarily, but the words sent a wicked shiver up Alyssa's spine. "You've been thinking about this dick all day, haven't you?"

She had never been more ready for anything in her life. "I need it, baby. I need you to fuck me so bad." Alyssa moaned. She cried out as Stephen complied and thrust forward. His thick slab of flesh buried deeply within her, piercing her, almost driving the breath from her as his delicious cock spread her flesh as it made its way inside of her. She had already been worked up from the blowjob she gave him and the sensation of him sliding inside her sent Alyssa over the edge almost immediately.

Stephen stood hunched over her for a moment, his mighty tool embedded deep within her as he waited on her to recover. Alyssa shook beneath him from aftershocks of her orgasm, soft moans escaping from between her pouty lips as her muscles clamped tightly around his cock. Even with all that she had just experienced, he was still not entirely within her. A few inches of his manhood remained outside. He took several deep, sharp breaths, then slowly eased himself forward until the curves of her full ass flattened against the chiseled muscles of his abdomen.

For the next few minutes, Stephen entertained himself with Alyssa's reactions as he would slowly pull out of her clasping tunnel before reversing his movements and burying himself inside her once more. This slow, methodical tempo had Alyssa crying out and thrashing underneath him. His pace started to increase as it became easier for him to move inside of her. The couch wobbled under the force of their sensual movements. Stephen was certain that her cries could be heard from outside the trailer, but at that moment, he didn't care. He reveled in the feelings of absolute pleasure, and tremendous power, as his cock throbbed hard and happy deep within the actress's soaking pussy.

Stephen flexed his cock and Alyssa's interior muscles flexed with him. Her labia were spread wide by the girth of his cock,  fluids leaking out to coat his swinging balls as they crashed against her. With a grunt, Stephen slowly withdrew, dragging his heavy cock out of his lover until only the head remained trapped within her delectable flesh. Then, savagely, almost brutally, he began to pound into her. Where before, what they were doing could have been classified as love-making. Now, it was pure unadulterated fucking. Stephen sawed his cock into her over and over, slamming her hard against the couch and driving himself to the hilt within her on every thrust.

Alyssa's moans slowly transformed into a steady wail, as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She couldn't tell when one orgasm began and another one ended. With every thrust, her lover stoked the raging inferno that had subsumed her loins and her heart. Stephen ravaged her and she loved him for it.

For Stephen, every inch of his cock felt like it had been swallowed by fire and only Alyssa's sweet pussy could quench the flames. Again and again, he drove himself into her, gripping her waist tightly, as he buried himself inside her.

"A-Alyssa..." Stephen grunted as he became aware of the familiar tightening in his balls. "Baby, I'm about to cum!"

Alyssa moaned and shuddered. "Give it to me, Stephen. I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

Stephen groaned as he pulled out, then brutally slammed back inside of her. They both felt his already immense cock expand even further inside her and then with a shuddering throb, he sprayed Alyssa's womb with his seed. He felt each powerful spurt as it traveled up the long column of his throbbing flesh and shot itself deep within his lover. Alyssa moaned loudly as she felt it splatter against the walls of her womb. The sensation of Stephen releasing inside of her pushed her into her biggest orgasm yet. She saw spots. Her fingers and toes curled from the ecstasy that had swallowed her. Tears of pleasure and joy dripped from her closed eyes as a wordless moan left her lips.

And still, Stephen continued to empty himself into her. His mighty cannon fired over and over, unloading a copious amount of viscous, white semen into her depths. It filled her, seeping out past her stretched labia, and leaking onto Stephen's contracting testicles.

Once the last spurt had left his body, Stephen curled himself over top of Alyssa, gasping for air. Alyssa's strength finally gave out and she slid to the floor. Stephen followed her, still buried inside her spasming channel.

Alyssa lost consciousness, stirring only slightly as Stephen pulled himself away from her. His cock came free with a slurping sound, followed shortly after by a rivulet of semen leaking out of Alyssa's ravaged pussy and staining her thighs and the floor beneath her.

Gasping to try and recover his breath, Stephen slumped backward on the floor of the trailer. A wide smile spread across his lips as he basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Present Day

Alyssa closed her eyes as she enjoyed the memory of the antics she and Stephen got up to that day in her trailer.

"The sex was fantastic." She said to Amy before opening her eyes again and frowning. The memory of what happened after their lovemaking that day soured any enjoyment she had reminiscing about Stephen. "No, my sex life with Stephen wasn't the problem. The problem that we had was that Stephen was a liar. He wasn't an accountant, Stephen was an actor looking for an 'in'."

Halliwell Manor Set
Three Months Ago

Shooting had finally finished for the day and Alyssa was on the hunt for her lover. He was supposed to be waiting here for her, but somehow he'd hidden himself away. She was just about to call out his name when she heard his voice talking to someone. Curiosity getting the better of her, she quietly approached the corner to the Foyer set where Stephen was standing and ducked behind a nearby prop so she could hear more of the conversation.

"I swear to God, dude." he said, practically bouncing on his heels. "Alyssa was all over me."

"You'd think so, but trust me, none of those movies can even come close once you've seen her naked in person."

"After what we did, I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I asked her to drop my name in a couple of producers' ears."

"I don't know how I managed to pull it off either." Stephen replied. "I'll tell you one thing though, that woman really knows how to put in some work." Suddenly, Stephen's phone beeped with an incoming call. "I got another call on the line, so I gotta go. I just wanted to catch you up on things."

"Alright, dude, I'll holler at you later."

Alyssa turned and walked away, any attempt at a stealthy exit abandoned by her disappointment as she disappeared around a corner.

Present Day

"I don't hate him for what he did. Hell, under the right circumstances, I might have done something similar." Alyssa sighed dejectedly. "I just want to be free to be me, you know? I don't want to feel like I always have to question the motivations of the guy that I'm sleeping with or be worried about the private details of my life getting plastered across the fucking internet."

"I completely understand, sweetie." Amy replied. "So, what type of guy do you think would make you happy?"

Alyssa looked at her close friend with a frown as she wondered about the same thing.

West Coast Cupid
Two Days Later

A handsome man wearing wire-framed glasses sat patiently at a wooden table. His inquisitive gaze wandered around the expertly decorated room while he waited to be seen by one of the dating service's representatives. On the way over and even while he waited to be seen, the man had gone back and forth over whether this was the right move for him to make. However, nothing he had done so far seemed to work when it came to trying to find someone that he could make a connection with. That doubt started to creep back up and he was about to just call the whole thing off when he heard the sound of footsteps approaching. Turning around, the man had expected to see the visage of the older woman who'd shown him inside earlier returning with his drink. Instead, he found a stunningly beautiful brunette woman with two drinks in her hand walking down the hall toward him. Dressed in a black lace top that left her arms and lower torso exposed to view and a pair of hip-hugging jeans, the woman was definitely dressed to catch the eye.

"Your iced tea." the woman said as she placed the drink in front of him before she sat down at the table with him. "My name is Tiffany Blake. I'm one of the co-owners of West Coast Cupid. How can we be of service Mr..."

"Harris. David Harris." he replied a little nervously as they shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you, David." Tiffany replied. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself so I can figure out how to help you."

"Well, I'm uh... I'm a math professor. I teach calculus courses at the University of Michigan. I've been on sabbatical for the last year so that I could finish writing my book on chaos theory."

"Oh! You're a writer as well as a professor." Tiffany said with genuine interest at his revelation.

"I was trying to be, at least." David replied. "I got hit with writer's block and I've been stuck trying to figure out what direction to take the book in for months. I tried to find a way to just push through it, but nothing I came up with worked out. That's when I got it in my head that I needed to do something that would shake my brain up. To get myself back on track. Switch things up so they were less familiar and I could break out of my patterns." David explained. "So I taped a map of the US to the back of my door, closed my eyes, and threw a dart at it. Fate decided that I should head out to sunny California."

Tiffany giggled at David's explanation and his good fortune since it sounded like he could have just as easily wound up heading for Alaska.

"Well, you're at a dating service. So, have you met anybody since you got out here?" the brunette asked.

"I've been out here for three months and I still haven't met a soul. LA is a tough town." David told her.

The answer made Tiffany sympathetic to his plight. Despite the glitz and glamor, Los Angeles could be a lonely place. It was one of the main reasons why she and Amy had started West Coast Cupid in the first place.

"What do you like to do for fun?" Tiffany asked while writing out her notes. "Any movies or TV shows you like to watch?"

"I mainly like to watch old movies. Stuff from the '50s and '60s, and '70s."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's interesting. What kind of movies do you like?"

"I'm a big fan of Ray Harryhausen's work," David said. "You know, the stop-motion animation movies like Clash of the Titans. I still get a kick out of how impressive they looked considering the technology available back then."

"Medusa used to scare me as a kid." Tiffany admitted, earning a smile from the Michigan native. "Is there anything else that you like to do?"

David shrugged. "Not really. I mean, I enjoy going out to eat and trying new restaurants, but I'm not really a nightlife kind of person or anything. Never really saw the appeal of going to clubs or places like that when you could get drunk at home for way cheaper."

The two of them talked for another 20 minutes as Tiffany wrote down his preferences in things like music or his favorite books. She wanted to make sure that she got as much detail as she could gather on David's personality if they wanted to set him up with the right match.

Tiffany glanced down at her clipboard before looking up at David. "So, David, before we wrap things up, I have one more question for you. What kind of qualities are you looking for in a woman?"

David shifted in his seat, feeling a little bit uncomfortable. He had thought about this question before, but he wasn't sure how to answer it. "Well, first off she would have to be someone kind... and pretty." he said. "I-I mean she doesn't have to be beautiful or anything, just someone like you." Tiffany shifted her gaze from the legal pad to David and gave him a queer look. He instantly realized how what he said could be construed so he tried to clarify his statement. "N-Not that you're not beautiful. It's just that you look like a real person, not like a Barbie doll. She should also be someone reasonably intelligent. I mean... she doesn't need to be a rocket scientist or anything, just someone that's not an airhead."

"Like me?" Tiffany said jokingly.

Whenever David got flustered about something, his conversational skills took a nose dive in quality. The beautiful matchmaker definitely had David flustered.

"I-I don't think y-you're an airhead." David stammered. "I just mean that you know, s-somebody reasonably intelligent like you. I mean... someone intelligent like you. Can you take over talking before I make even more of an ass out of yourself? I-I mean myself!

Tiffany had a wide mischievous grin on her face by the end of David's babbling.

"No problemo, professor. Why don't we take the snapshot for your profile and you can head on out?" Tiffany said before leading David over to a sitting area with a camera on a stand already set up in front of it. Once the picture was taken, David's in-take interview was over and Tiffany walked him to the door.

West Coast Cupid
The Next Day

Tiffany and Amy sat side by side on the couch in their office, surrounded by folders. Each one contained the profile of their male clientele at West Coast Cupid. Tiffany was always trying to make the best matches, but Amy was on a mission to make sure they found the perfect match for her best friend.

"Okay, let's start with the basics." Amy said, pulling out a stack of folders. "We're looking for someone that's between the ages of 30 and 40, lives near the LA area, and wouldn't recognize her from her work."

"That last one is gonna be a doozy." Tiffany said as she picked up a folder. "I mean she's Alyssa Milano for crying out loud."

Amy nodded in agreement as she flipped through her first folder. "Hmm, this guy is cute."

Tiffany looked over at Amy's pick before quickly shaking her head. "Pass. That porn-stache is 20 years out of date." Tiffany showed Amy the profile of a dark-haired man in his late 30s. "Okay, what about this guy?"

Amy shook her head. "Nah, he looks too stuffy. I think we should match her with someone that's all about adventure and fun."

Tiffany sighed and grabbed another folder. "How about this one? He's an investment banker, but according to his profile he likes to go whitewater rafting and skiing."

Amy took the folder and flipped through a couple more photos the man had provided for his profile. She stopped at one in particular "He's also got a picture of himself holding up a cape buffalo that he shot. Alyssa is an animal rights activist. That'd be like taking an Atheist to go get baptized by the Pope."

They went through several more folders, rejecting potential matches for various reasons. One man was too short, another was REALLY into LARPing, and a third was a musician who toured too often.

"This is getting ridiculous," Tiffany said, running a hand through her brown hair in frustration and slumping back in her chair. "Why is it so hard to find a decent guy?"

Amy sighed. "I know, but we have to be picky. We want to find a guy she can build something with while not having to deal with him being starstruck by her fame."

"I'm starting to think there's no one out there for Alyssa."

Just as they were about to give up hope, Tiffany pulled out one of the remaining three folders from the pile and opened it. Inside the folder was the picture of a familiar-looking 30-year-old man with short brown hair and wire-framed glasses. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as she realized that she had just found the one they were looking for.

"I think I found our 'Prince Charming'." Tiffany said with an excited grin.

Amy took the folder from her and started reading the profile for David Haris. "He's a math professor at the University of Michigan? Someone's a long way from home.

Tiffany nodded in agreement. "Yep, but you haven't even gotten to the best part yet."

Amy read David's profile further. "He only likes watching old-school movies?" Amy said in surprise. "...David might not have ever seen any of Alyssa's work before."

Tiffany grinned. "I had the same thought. So do we set them up or not?"

Amy nodded in agreement. "I don't think we're gonna find a better pick."

Tiffany went to work compiling the package that would be emailed to David and Alyssa. Included in the email would be the contact information for, as well as photographs of, their prospective partners.

West Coast Cupid
One Week Later

Tiffany and Amy were busy answering emails and filling out paperwork when they heard the buzzer signal for the front gate go off. Amy got up and walked to the front window of their shared office and spotted a Black Mercedes-Benz S-Class sitting at the end of their driveway waiting to be allowed in. She was about to yell out to their secretary to let their guest inside, but the 55-year-old woman was already ahead of her as the gates slid open and the car pulled inside.

Amy sat back down to finish writing her email and send it off when Gladys, their secretary, walked around the corner into the den area of the home which they had converted into their office. "Excuse me, ladies. Ms. Milano is here."

Amy smiled, eager to hear how things turned out for her best friend. She finished typing out the email and hit send before turning her attention to Gladys. "Could you escort Alyssa to the study and then get her some refreshments? Tell her that we'll be with her momentarily."

"Yes, ma'am." Gladys nodded before walking out of the room.

"Is it wrong for me to hope that David didn't even bother to show up for the date?" Tiffany said as she got up from her desk and walked over to stand by Amy.

"C'mon, Tiff, have a little faith." Amy said with a playful slap against her friend's arm before she stood up and the two of them walked out of the room.

By the time they reached the study, Gladys was just leaving the room, having served Alyssa a glass of sparkling water with lemons in it. When the tv star spotted them a bright smile lit up her face before she jumped up from the couch and rushed across the room to wrap her arms around the two of them in unfiltered joy.

"I take it that the date went well?" Tiffany asked sarcastically.

Alyssa squeed like a teenager as she hugged the two of them even more enthusiastically.

"Lyssie! It's getting kind of hard to breathe!" Amy cried out as she tried to break the actress's hold.

At Amy's words, Alyssa instantly let go of them. Though embarrassed by the momentary lapse in propriety, it wasn't enough to dim the happiness she was feeling in any meaningful way.

"Let me start by saying that you two are geniuses." Alyssa exclaimed. "Where did you even find this guy? Was he hiding under a rock or something?"

"We have our methods." Tiffany answered vaguely. "From the look on your face, I guess the two of you really hit it off."

"Oh god, last night was amazing! He was just so...real! He was like a little puppy that you want to hug and cuddle with because he's so adorable." Alyssa replied, the fondness of that night dripping off her every word. "First off, he took me to this place off of Rose. The food was really good, but to him, it was like we were dining at a 4-star restaurant. There were no booths, just an open floor arrangement, so I was a little nervous at first. I thought someone might recognize me and blow my cover, but nobody in there even gave me a second look. It was perfect."

Rose Ave, Los Angeles
Last Week

A cab pulled up to a charming building with a warm, golden glow emanating from its windows. The sign above the door read "El Jefe," and a giant mural of a flamboyant bird decorated the building's exterior. Alyssa paid the driver and stepped out onto the sidewalk. She'd never been here before, but this was the address David had sent for the location of their dinner, so she was willing to give it a shot.

She smoothed out her dress and took a deep breath before walking up to the restaurant's entrance. Due to traffic, she was running a few minutes behind. She was hoping that it wouldn't give David a bad impression of her as she wanted things to go right between them. Once inside, she was a little surprised to learn of David's choice for dinner. El Jefe wasn't some fancy 4-star place like she'd been expecting, but more of a 'Mom and Pop' type of restaurant. The walls were painted in deep, warm colors, and the décor was a mix of modern and rustic Cuban influences. Dim lighting and upbeat salsa music created a lively atmosphere.

"Hi." Alyssa said in greeting as she walked up to the hostess. "I'm supposed to be meeting someone here tonight. His name is David Harris."

The hostess looked at the seating chart for a moment before quickly finding the assigned table she was looking for. She took Alyssa's jacket and hung it up in a closet behind the booth before she guided Alyssa around the dining room and towards a table off to the side of the room. Alyssa wasn't surprised to find David already seated and waiting for her, but he didn't appear to be bothered by her tardiness. If anything, he looked excited as he stood up to greet her.

"Alyssa?" David asked.

"It's nice to meet you, David." she replied as she held her hand out in greeting. "I'm sorry for being late. Getting ready and then the traffic was just.. ugh."

"Completely understandable," David said while shaking her hand. "I only got here a few minutes ago myself, so there's no need to fret over it." Their handshake started to go on a little too long as he got lost in Alyssa's appearance.

David's gaze traveled up from the golden open-toed stilettos on her feet to the beautiful violet, backless cocktail dress that glittered shades of purple shimmers under the restaurant's light. All of it was held up by a simple yet elegant gold wrap-around belt that gave her a revealing but soft look.

Alyssa only smiled at his awed expression, happy with how taken aback David was by her appearance tonight. Not that she had much to complain about either. Though he was dressed in a more casual manner than she was, with a simple light blue button-up and a pair of black khakis, the look worked well for him. Though the horn-rimmed glasses made him look kind of bookish, overall Alyssa was just as impressed with David's appearance.

"You look stunning." David eventually said.

"Thank you." Alyssa replied. "You look very handsome as well."

The two let go of one another as David walked around to the other side of the table, pulled out the chair next to her, and held it steady as Alyssa slid into it.

"Thank you." Alyssa said, smiling up at him. "You're a true gentleman."

David blushed as felt his nervousness notch up. He did his best to try and hide it as he sat back down across from her and picked up his menu.

"So, have you been here before?" David asked, breaking the silence.

"No, I haven't." Alyssa said while looking over the menu. "Do  they have vegetarian options here?"

David was a little surprised by Alyssa's dietary reveal. He started to become more nervous as he worried about whether or not he had screwed up their date before they could even get their drinks. However, Lady Luck was in his corner tonight as under the chicken dishes he spotted a variation of Arroz Con Pollo.

"What about the Arroz Con Pollo?" David offered.

"Isn't pollo Spanish for chicken?"

"Yes, but on the menu they have a vegan option where they replace the chicken with something called... tempeh." David said with a frown. "It's listed as a vegan alternative, but I've never heard of tempeh before."

"Tempeh is an Indonesian food that's made from fermented soybeans. It's kind of like tofu." Alyssa explained as she found a picture of what was labeled as Arroz Con (No) Pollo. The picture was of a real-world example of the dish, which looked delicious. "I'm gonna go with the Arroz Con (No) Pollo with a side of roasted potatoes. What about you?"

"I think I'll try the Arroz Imperial with a garden salad." David answered. "I've thought about getting it whenever I stopped by, but I never pulled the trigger and ordered it. Tonight's a night of firsts, so why not try something new."

Alyssa shot a beautiful smile at him in response. "I agree 1,000 percent."

Their waiter stopped by and got their order with the two of them ordering a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon to go with their dinner as well.

"So, Alyssa." David said, breaking the comfortable silence between them. "What do you do for a living?"

"Me?" Alyssa replied as she grasped for a reasonable-sounding lie. "I-I'm a... a travel agent." she said with a smile. "I love helping people plan their dream vacations."

David nodded, seemingly impressed. "That sounds like a very rewarding job. What was your favorite place to visit?"

Alyssa thought for a moment, trying to come up with a convincing answer. "I love Europe." she finally answered. "There's so much history and culture to explore there."

David's eyes lit up. "I've always wanted to visit Europe." he said. "Maybe you could give me some recommendations."

Alyssa nodded, feeling the weight of her deception. "Of course," she said, trying to sound enthusiastic. "I know all the best places to stay and the must-see attractions." She told him before switching the topic of conversation. "So what about you, David? What do you do for a living?"

"Well, I'm a math professor. Before I moved out here to California, I was teaching at the University of Michigan."

"Wow. A long way from home, huh?" Alyssa said with genuine surprise.

"Well, I was writing a book about Chaos Theory and I got hit with a bad case of writer's block." David explained. "I thought that coming out to California would shake things loose and let me get back to writing. It's had... mixed results."

"Forgive my ignorance, but what is Chaos Theory?" Alyssa asked. "I don't think I've ever heard of it before."

"Oh." David said in surprise. "Well, Chaos Theory is the study of complex systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions. It's all about how small differences in the starting state of a system can lead to vastly different outcomes." he explained.

Alyssa listened attentively at first, but as David delved deeper into scientific jargon, she felt her eyes starting to glaze over. She tried her best to stay focused, but it was clear that the technical terms were going right over her head.

Noticing her difficulty, David realized he needed to simplify his explanation.

"Okay, let me put it this way," he said, gesturing with his hands. "You know that scene in Jurassic Park where Ian Malcolm is dripping water on the back of Ellie Sattler's hand telling her about how it will always slide in a different direction? Well, that's basically what Chaos Theory is all about. It's the idea that a small change in one part of the system can have huge ripple effects throughout the whole thing."

Alyssa's face lit up with understanding. "Oh, I get it!" she exclaimed. "So it's like how one tiny decision can change the whole course of your life."

David nodded, relieved that she was following along. "Exactly! It's all about the interconnectedness of things, and how seemingly unrelated events can have a huge impact on each other. I'm like a less sexy version of Jeff Goldblum."

"Don't sell yourself short. I think that you look very handsome tonight." Alyssa chuckled.

"Me? What about you?" David grinned. "I still can't get over how amazing you look tonight. You could be like an actress or a model." David said in between bites of his meal. "Has anyone ever told you that before?"

"Not in those words, no. But thank you," she replied with a genuine smile at his compliment.

As the conversation shifted away from Chaos Theory, Alyssa and David found themselves talking about their shared interests and experiences. David talked about his love for hiking and how he often went on solo trips to remote locations. Alyssa shared stories of her travels around the world, always mindful of keeping her real profession out of it.

"I've always wanted to travel more." David said wistfully. "But with my work as a professor, I don't get as much time off as I'd like."

Alyssa reached across the table and placed her hand on top of David's. "Well, if you ever need a travel buddy, you know who to call." she said with a smile.

David felt his heart race at the gesture. While he was the kind of guy who started babbling when he became flustered he wasn't an idiot about interactions between people. Though she was subtle, he couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as Alyssa would be flirting with a geek like him. He took a sip of his wine to calm himself down.

"I-I'll uh... I'll definitely keep that in mind," he replied, trying to keep his voice steady.

Although she didn't vocalize it, the mischievous glint in her eyes spoke volumes about how things were going. The rest of their meal passed in a blur of laughter and easy conversation. As they finished their dessert, Alyssa glanced at her watch and realized that it was getting late. She had made her decision about how the rest of the night would go, and now it was time to move things along.

"I'm starting to feel kind of tired." she said with an exaggerated yawn.

"I completely understand." David replied as he wiped his mouth with his napkin and placed it on his plate. "You're probably ready to hit the sack, huh?"

Alyssa nibbled on her bottom lip before replying, "Yes, very much so."

Outside of El Jefe
A Few Minutes Later

"I had a wonderful time tonight, David. I didn't know what to expect for our date, but it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I think you're an incredibly smart and fascinating man." Alyssa told him as he helped her with her jacket.

"Oh, um, thank you," David stammered. "Most of the women that I've gone out with don't expect to have a good time with me. I'm glad that I could live up to your imagination." he said, earning a laugh from his date. The two of them walked outside and headed out to the parking lot.

"Can I walk you to your car?" David asked politely.

"Actually... I had a taxi drop me off. Do you think that you could give me a ride home?" Alyssa replied.

"Of course, it would be my pleasure!" David replied, a surge of excitement coursing through him. He had never gone out with someone as engaging and charismatic as Alyssa before and he wasn't going to let an opportunity to spend more time with her pass him by. He led her to his silver Mercury Grand Marquis parked nearby and opened the passenger door for her. As she climbed in, the hem of her dress slid higher and exposed more of her creamy thigh for him to appreciate. 

"Just tell me where to go." David said as he got in the car and started it up.

"You'll need to make a U-turn, but after that, you can just keep going straight and take the 101 north." Alyssa instructed.

David followed the directions she gave him and soon they were cruising along US-101 headed north to Bell Canyon.

"Would you like to listen to some music?" David asked before he flipped up the center armrest and pulled out a cd folder.

Alyssa smiled before she took the folder from him and started flipping through the CDs. "What do you have?" she asked curiously.

David flipped open a folder of CDs and handed it to her. "I have a pretty eclectic taste in music, so I'm sure you can find something you like in there."

Alyssa scanned through the selection and quickly found something she was interested in. She popped the CD in and turned up the volume as the music started to play, settling back into her seat with a contented sigh.

The iconic opening beat of "We Will Rock You" started to play and made an excited smile grow on David's face as he realized what album she had chosen. Alyssa cranked up the volume and started clapping her hands to the rhythm. David couldn't help but join in, thumping his fists on the steering wheel.

Distracted by their impromptu Queen concert, the 40-mile journey passed quickly for them. When their exit came up, Alyssa started giving David directions to get to her house. A few minutes after getting off the highway, they found themselves pulling up to a massive wrought-iron gate. Alyssa hit the gate opener allowing them to pull inside and drive up the long driveway enclosed by trees on both sides.

David's jaw dropped in amazement as they cleared the treeline and he got his first look at Alyssa's $2 million, 5-bedroom mansion.

"Whoa, this place is amazing." he said in awe. "You must be doing really well for yourself."

Alyssa chuckled nervously. "Yeah, it's a bit much, I know," she said, trying to play it off like it was no big deal. "But I've loved this place since the first time I saw it. I bought it a few years ago when Cha... Chicago. I bought it while I was working in Chicago and I was getting ready to move back here."

David, not noticing the slip-up, looked at her in surprise. "Really?" he said in disbelief as he looked back at her home. "It's mind-blowing that you could afford a place like this on a travel agent's salary, yet here we are."

Alyssa smiled coyly. "Well, I've also been very lucky with my investments." she told him.

David nodded, accepting her explanation. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. It's a great neighborhood, too."

"Thanks." Alyssa said as they pulled up to park next to a silver Mercedes Benz. "Do you want to come in and have a drink with me?"

It was something about Alyssa's look when she asked that made the wheels in his head start to turn. He didn't want to come off as an asshole and just assume that she was inviting him in for sex, but she had been flirting with him during dinner. They'd already had wine with their meals, if he continued drinking, then he'd need to stay with her for a while and wait for it to clear his system. Possibilities about what they could do to pass the time filled his mind.

With equal parts, anxious and excited, David smiled and said, "I'd love to, thank you."

They got out of the car and walked up the pathway to her front door. Once inside, she keyed in her alarm code to turn the alarm off. She had her back turned to him as she bent over whilst reaching down to undo the latches of her heels. He stood there and stared as the round curves of her full bottom swayed back and forth as she worked her shoes off.

Whether it was the way he went strangely silent all of a sudden or just a sixth sense honed from years in the entertainment industry, Alyssa could feel David's gaze on her. She couldn't help but smirk to herself as she straightened up and turned around to face him.

"Like what you see?" she asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow at him.

David's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as he looked away and started stammering an apology. "I-I was just... it's not uh... I-I mean I was." David took several deep breaths to calm himself before he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you like that."

Alyssa laughed. "It's okay." she said as she walked over to him and took his hand. "I take it as a compliment."

She led him into a spacious living room, furnished with modern pieces and accented with abstract paintings.

"Make yourself comfortable and I'll be right back." She said to him, motioning towards the couch. She disappeared into another room, leaving David sitting there with his thoughts. Alyssa returned a few minutes later with two glasses and a bottle of wine, having switched out her purple dress for a pair of well-worn sweat shorts and a white t-shirt. David's eyes widened as he got a full view of her in that ensemble. The t-shirt was low cut, showing off an ample amount of cleavage, and the shorts were so short they barely covered her butt.

"Is something wrong?" Alyssa asked, noticing the odd expression on David's face.

David shook his head, trying to compose himself. "No, nothing's wrong. You just look different than before."

Alyssa looked down at her outfit and chuckled. "Oh, this?" she gestured to her outfit. "I just wanted to change into something a little more comfortable."

David nodded, still unable to take his eyes off her. "Yeah, I can see that." he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Alyssa had to bite her lip to keep from giggling at the dumbfounded look that David had on his face. While he sat there awestruck, Alyssa opened the bottle and poured both of them a glass of wine. His brain finally seemed to turn itself back on as she sat on the couch beside him and handed him his glass.

"So, what should we toast to?"

"To new friends?" David offered.

Alyssa smiled. "And to new experiences."

They clinked glasses and took a sip of the wine. Alyssa leaned back into the couch, crossing her legs and allowing the hem of her shorts to ride up even higher. David tried not to look, but it was difficult to ignore the enticing sight in front of him.

"I have a confession to make." Alyssa began, breaking the silence. "I had an ulterior motive about asking you to come in for a drink."

David cleared his throat and took a deep sip from his glass of wine. "Y-You did?"

Alyssa nodded slowly as she brushed her leg against his. "I've been having trouble making... friends. At least that used to be the case before tonight." she said while sliding closer to him. "I haven't felt a connection like this in a very long time. It feels real."

"To be honest, you've kind of been throwing me for a loop all night." David admitted. "There were a couple of times when it seemed like you wanted something to happen, but it also could have been interpreted as innocent banter. I didn't want to push things if it wasn't something you were comfortable with."

"Trust me you weren't reading the signals wrong." Alyssa said with a coy smile across her full lips.

Alyssa took David's glass of wine and placed it on the table with hers. David's heart was pounding in his chest as he stared deep into her eyes and saw the same passion he was feeling, reflected back at him.

Alyssa continued, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "And now that we're here, I was hoping we could explore some new... experiences... together."

"I... I don't know what to say." David whispered, his eyes still fixed on Alyssa's.

"You don't have to say anything." Alyssa said as she leaned in and closed the distance between them. "Just let me show you."

Alyssa's lips pressed against his own in a soft, lingering kiss. David felt a surge of desire pulse through his veins as he responded eagerly to her kiss, his hands moving to grab her by the hips and lift her onto his lap. David's hands explored every inch of Alyssa's body, caressing her curves and igniting a fire within her.

Their lips break apart for just a moment, panting as they gaze into each other's eyes. David trailed kisses down the side of Alyssa's neck as his hand slid underneath her t-shirt, cupping the soft flesh of her breast in his hand. Alyssa arched into his touch, a soft gasp escaping her lips as David's thumb grazed over her aroused nipple.

Alyssa's hands wandered down David's chest, feeling the muscles hidden under his shirt. She pulled him closer and captured his lips once again as she ground herself against him, feeling his arousal growing harder by the second. David let out a pleasure-filled groan at the sensations her rocking hips created.

"Holy shit." David gasped as he pulled away from their kiss and tried to make his head stop swirling.

"You can say that again." Alyssa panted breathlessly. She looked deeply into David's eyes and asked "Do you want to take this somewhere a little more comfortable?"

David nodded eagerly, his desire for Alyssa overwhelming him. She stood up from his land and grabbed his hand as she led him towards the back of her home. Neither could keep their hands off the other as they stumbled down the hallway groping each other.

Once inside, she closed her bedroom and turned to David, pressing her lips to his once again. He responded eagerly, slipping his tongue into her mouth and deepening the kiss. She broke the kiss with a breathless gasp, before pulling him towards her bed and pushing him down onto it. Climbing on top of him, she straddled his hips and ran her hands over his chest, biting down on her bottom lip as she felt the muscles tense beneath her touch.

David groaned, his hands sliding up her thighs to grasp her hips and pull her tighter against him. Alyssa moaned in pleasure, grinding against him and feeling his hardness pressed against her.

Alyssa let out a surprised yelp as David flipped them over so that now he was the one on top. The hunger in his eyes as looked down at her aroused her in a way she had never felt before. He trailed his lips down her neck and began to nip at her flesh, shivers of pleasure sent coursing through her body.

David slowly trailed his lips down Alyssa's body, worshiping every inch of her. He took his time, kissing and licking every curve and crevice, savoring the taste of her skin. When he reached her breasts, he took each nipple in turn, sucking and teasing the pink nubs until they were hard and peaked.

Alyssa moaned, her back arched, as David's path led him to the top of her gray sweatshorts. David looked up at her with a hungry gleam in his eye before undoing the knot that tied them up and pulling them off of her. Alyssa gasped as the cool air hit her heated skin, and she looked at him with a mixture of desire and anticipation.

David laid down between Alyssa's legs and started to kiss and nibble at her inner thighs. His hot breath made her squirm with excitement as he moved closer to the part of her that ached for him. He spread her legs further apart and breathed in the scent of her arousal before his mouth latched onto her wet mound. Alyssa moaned the instant his lips and tongue found that spot. Biting the heel of her hand, she surrendered herself to the pleasure he gave her. It was blinding and exhilarating as David used his tongue to trace circles around her clit before plunging it deep inside of her. He licked and sucked at her tender folds, his tongue exploring every inch of her. Alyssa gripped the sheets tightly as she writhed beneath him, lost in a sea of pleasure. As much as she tried to make it last, she could not hold back the inevitable. She screamed out in ecstasy as David brought her to completion, her juices flowing across his questing tongue.

He pulled away, allowing her trembling body a moment to recover as he got undressed.   

Despite his reserved personality and modest taste in clothing, David was a man that believed in taking care of himself. The Hollywood starlet bit her lip as she admire the way his muscles flexed as he removed his shirt. His toned chest and abs laid bare to her hungry gaze. She licked her lips, feeling the heat between her legs grow once again as his pants slid down his legs and revealed the bulge tenting his underwear. Alyssa got up and crawled across the bed to him on all fours.

"Mmm, you're so fucking sexy," she purred, her hand reaching out to stroke his thigh.

A shudder passed through him at her touch as David stared down at her, his need for more just as evident on his face as Alyssa's was.

Alyssa guided him down to sit on the edge of the bed. She gave him a seductive smile before she leaned over and gave him a deep kiss.

"Now it's my turn to take care of you." Alyssa said with a sultry smile before sliding down onto her carpeted floor between his splayed legs. 

"Oh god!" David moaned as Alyssa's hand wrapped around the flesh of his hard cock and stroked it gently. For a short time, she was content to occupy herself by watching the way David's body responded to her touch. Enjoying the sounds that she could induce from him just by stroking his cock. It was her own lust that encouraged her to do more as she leaned and trapped David's manhood in the exquisite softness between her breasts. David groaned in pleasure, Alyssa smiled wickedly at him, that hungry look still in her eyes.

She let go of him with her breasts and grabbed him by the base of my cock. With a low primal growl in her throat, she bent down and started dragging her tongue across his cock. It throbbed in her hand, trying to leap forward, but she kept him steady as she ran her tongue up and down the length and bathed him in her saliva. David moaned softly as Alyssa and her full lips enveloped the head of his cock and started sucking gently.

"Oh, my God!" David moaned. "That feels so fucking good."

Alyssa pulled back and let him slide free from her lips. "Baby, you haven't seen anything yet." Then her lips were wrapped around him once again, sliding down the length of his cock and encasing him in a velvet warmth. Alyssa's head bobbed up and down in his lap to her own rhythm. Sometimes she would go fast swallowing only a few inches, others she would take him to the hilt at a slower pace. Still, whatever her rhythm, what parts of his cock not buried in her throat were being stroked by skilled hands as she jacked him off while she sucked him.

David's hands found their way to her hair, gripping it tightly as he let out a guttural groan. The slurping sounds alone drove him wild, to say nothing of how good her ministrations felt. David let out a low growl as Alyssa dispensed with the pretenses and started deepthroating him with every stroke. She continued to suck him, alternating between taking him deep into her throat and flicking her tongue over the head of his cock on the upstroke.

"Oh fuck!" David moaned loudly, his hands gripping the covers as he approached the edge.

Alyssa could feel his end approaching as his cock got harder and harder, pulsing in her throat. Instead of acting as a signal for her to ease off, it only encouraged her to suck him even harder and faster. Alyssa's increased pace proved too much for him to handle and he came with a full-body shudder. Alyssa swallowed every drop, not missing a beat as she continued to suck him gently, milking every last bit of pleasure from his spent body until there was nothing more to give her. Finally, she let him slip out of her mouth and climbed up next to him on the bed.

"Did you like that?" she asked, panting slightly.

David nodded, still catching his breath. "I don't... I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

"Good." Alyssa replied with a self-satisfied grin.

Alyssa sat there quietly as she looked down at David, who was laying back on the bed with his eyes closed and a relaxed and content expression on his face. She couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at the thought that she was the one that had given him so much pleasure.

But they weren't done yet.

The fun that they'd shared up until now had only been a preview for the main event. Alyssa knew that David would want more and she was more than happy to oblige. She leaned over and trailed her fingers lightly down his chest and stomach. Once her hand reached his hips, she took hold of his semi-erect cock, gently stroking it in her hand.

At first, David didn't seem to react to her touch, but then he opened his eyes and looked up at her. "What are you doing?" he asked, a note of surprise in his voice.

Alyssa smiled down at him. "Getting you ready for the second round." she said, her fingers moving up and down his length a little faster, her grip a little tighter. "I want to feel your big hard cock inside of me."

David moaned softly in response, looking up at her with a mixture of desire and anticipation. Alyssa leaned down and took him in her mouth once more, her tongue swirling around the head before she let him slide deeper into her mouth.

Once David's erection was back to full strength, Alyssa leaned over to her nightstand and opened the top drawer. She put her hand inside and rummaged around, searching through the items inside. After a moment, she found what she was looking for and pulled out a condom. She tore open the wrapper with her teeth, holding the small packet between her lips as she sat back up and straddled David's hips.

With practiced ease, Alyssa took the condom from her mouth and carefully unrolled it down David's erection. She made sure it was snug and secure before leaning in to kiss him again, feeling his body tense beneath hers. With his lips occupied, David wanted his hands to be just as involved as he reached up and squeezed the full globes of her ass and ground her crotch against his.

Alyssa enjoyed the feeling of David's cock rubbing against her, but they had more fun things they could do besides grinding against each other. "Are you ready?" she whispered against his lips. David nodded in response before Alyssa raised up and positioned him at the entrance to her pussy. She let out a pleasure-filled moan as she slowly lowered herself down onto him. Once David was fully embedded inside of her she sat there and allowed the two of them to savor the sensations of him stretching her, filling her up completely.

"You feel so fucking good inside me." she said in a shuddering whisper.

"Uh-huh." David groaned, his brain focused entirely on the unbelievable tightness wrapped around his cock and leaving him unable to form a coherent sentence.

Alyssa placed both hands on David's chest and used him for leverage as she started to lift her hips up and down, riding him slowly at first, then increasing her pace. All too soon, the room was filled with the rhythmic clapping of flesh meeting flesh. The two of them moaned and groaned as their bodies crashed together.

"Unggghhh!" Alyssa moaned softly. "That feels so good, baby!"

David's hands gripped her hips tightly, guiding her movements and pulling her down onto him with each thrust. The strength behind their thrusting caused her large breasts to sway and bounce. It became impossible for David to resist reaching up and grabbing her luscious breasts, squeezing them tightly in his hands.

"Mmm, I love the way your tits feel." he moaned as he leaned forward and captured one of her nipples in his mouth. He licked and sucked at her sensitive flesh, making her moan and start to ride him even harder.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Alyssa screamed.

David's grip shifted back onto Alyssa's hips, as he started to meet her frantic pace with powerful upward thrusts of his own. A few minutes at this intensity was all he could handle as the familiar tingle of his orgasm started to grow.

"Alyssa! I’m... I'm getting close!”

“I’m almost there baby! I'm almost there.” she cried, rocking back and forth on top of him as fast and hard as she could. "Oh god, yes. I'm cumming!" Alyssa shrieked as her pussy exploded all over his lap.

The spasming tunnel wrapped around his cock proved to be too much to endure as David yelled out his orgasm and unleashed spurt after thick spurt of cum into the latex condom. His hips thrust forward a few more times into Alyssa's convulsing body, making sure that every drop had been released.

Alyssa collapsed onto David's chest, both of them breathing heavily. As they came down from their orgasmic high, he pulled her in for a deep kiss, savoring the taste of her on his lips. The two of them lay there, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking for a few moments before Alyssa rolled off him and collapsed on the bed next to him.

Neither was sure what to do next, but they were looking forward to finding out.

Present

Amy and Tiffany were both silent for a moment, clearly stunned by Alyssa's vivid description of how her date with David played out.

"He was fantastic." Alyssa gushed. "It was honestly the best sex that I've had in ages. He was so enthusiastic too."

"Really?" Tiffany and Amy parroted at the same time.

Alyssa nodded her head as a lascivious smile grew across her face. "Don't let his nerdy appearance fool you. David, could eat pussy like a lesbian and fuck like a pornstar on Viagra."

"I guess you never really know someone until you get them in bed," Tiffany said with an awed look still on her face. As much of a professional as she was, she couldn't help but feel a little envious of Alyssa at that particular moment. For a few seconds, she even allowed herself to wonder if it would be unethical for her to sleep with a client.

"You guys have no idea how good it felt to go out on a date and be treated like a normal woman for once."

"Well, we are so glad that things worked out for the two of you." Amy replied.

"Thanks. I hope that it keeps working out." Alyssa's comment made Amy and Tiffany perk up out of curiosity. "David and I are supposed to be going hiking together next weekend."

"You don't waste any time." Tiffany laughed.

Alyssa couldn't help but smile at Tiffany's assessment. "Well, when you've got a good thing going, why stop now."

"Do you plan to tell him what you actually do for a living?" Amy asked.

"Yeah. After our night was over and he left to head back home, I decided to tell him the truth the next time we went out together. Hopefully, when I tell David what my real job is, it won't scare him off."

"Well, if he gets flustered during the conversation and starts babbling, just stick your tongue in his mouth. It'll give him something fun to focus on while his brain reboots." Tiffany offered.

Alyssa smiled at the piece of advice from her fellow brunette. She looked down at her watch and noticed the time.

"Guys, I should get going." Alyssa said before grabbing her purse and standing up from the couch. "I just wanted to stop by and tell you ladies that I will be spreading the good word and singing your praises. There's going to be a lot of interested people coming your way, mark my words."

Amy and Tiffany followed suit as they walked the A-List actress to the door.

"One thing I forgot to ask, do I pay you guys on a per-date basis or what?"

"No, your basic fee covers it." Amy answered.

Alyssa smiled at the answer. "Great matchmaking skills AND reasonable fees. You guys are going to have a very successful business."

Alyssa kissed her friends goodbye before walking out of the door.

Amy waved goodbye to their friend and closed the door only to turn around and find Tiffany deep in thought.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just you would think that the cliche of the quiet types turning out to be the freaky ones would be old hat by now, but it still surprises me when I find out." Tiffany answered before walking to the kitchen to get herself a drink.

THE END
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 05:50:06 PM by Cdog215546 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, pixidragon, Blocboy VC, VSM14, Pellaeon, Cptnstrwrs

Blocboy VC

Re: "A Hollywood Equation" starring Alyssa Milano
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 02:52:05 PM »
Great job!
I really liked your writing overall. Also the flashback scenes were well integrated too.

The following users thanked this post: Cdog215546

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 03:03:07 PM »
I loved this. Great story with a plot that stretched out over time. You did an amazing job of piecing it all together and adding a bit of mystery to it.

I'm also happy to see someone writing about an old celeb that was big in the 2000s. Throwback stories like this are always a special treat for me.

Also a 1+ for some great use of gifs!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cdog215546, Blocboy VC

Viri

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2023, 04:51:54 AM »
Awesome story

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 06:17:22 PM »
Great story

VSM14

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2023, 02:18:05 AM »
This was a great story that took me back in time. I loved Charmed as well as Buffy back in the day.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA