Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Weekend In Nashville (Kelli Berglund)  (Read 1479 times)

Calibur009

A Weekend In Nashville (Kelli Berglund)
« on: August 08, 2023, 07:32:33 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

A Weekend In Nashville
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Kelli Berglund
Codes: MF, Public, Oral, Rim, Facial

Kelli Berglund decided she needed a few days away from Los Angeles. So, she decided to spend a weekend in Nashville, Tennessee. The actress arrived in the city on Thursday afternoon. After checking into her hotel room, she rested from the long flight. But the next day, the blonde actress visited the many sights that Nashville had to offer. Which included attending a show at the Grand Ole Opry. She also took a trip to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Kelli even visited the Nashville Zoo and some other tourist attractions. Indeed, the 27-year-old actress enjoyed her time away from Los Angeles.

Eventually, Sunday came, and it was Kelli’s last day in Nashville before she had to return to LA. Right now, she was inside her hotel room and getting ready for her last night in town. Kelli had a big smile on her face as she brushed her hair in front of the bathroom mirror. The golden-haired beauty wore a tan dress with a slit on the left side that exposed her toned legs, a brown designer belt, and white cowboy boots. After giving herself a look over, she nodded in approval.

“I’ve had a great time here these past few days. I’m going to miss this place once I fly back to California tomorrow.” Kelli said with a sigh.

But the former Disney actress quickly perked up and smiled. Kelli applied some gloss to her full lips. After that, she gave herself a final look over and gave herself an approving thumbs up.

“Okay. Time to have some fun tonight.” Kelli said with a smile as she grabbed her purse and left her hotel room.

Sometime later, a white Uber arrived in Downtown Nashville. After that, Kelli stepped out of the vehicle and walked toward Printer’s Alley. It was of course the city’s famous nightclub district. Out of the many bars located in the area, the two that caught Kelli’s eye were the Climax Saloon and Ms. Kelli’s Karaoke.

“Wow! Why didn’t anyone tell me that I owned a karaoke bar?” Kelli said with an amused laugh before she entered the bar.

Much later, the actress left Ms. Kelli’s with a satisfied smile. After that, she stood outside her next destination before she walked inside.

“That was fun! But I may need to take some singing lessons again. Because that was not my best performance. All right. Now it’s time to see what the Climax Saloon has to offer.” Kelli said with a chuckle as she finally went inside the establishment.

As the night progressed, the Now Apocalypse actress participated in a line dance and played a game of darts. Right now, she sat at a round wooden table and knocked back a few beers. But a few seconds later, the black mechanical bull in the center of the bar caught her attention.

“I think it’s time to try some bull riding.” Kelli said as she finished her long neck and placed it on her table.

Kelli approached the robotic bull with a determined look, and she grabbed a nearby black cowboy hat. After that, she smiled and placed it on top of her head. A few seconds later, she mounted on top of the mechanical bucking machine and began riding it. Soon, the Heels actress drew a crowd of spectators as she skillfully rode the fake bull. One watcher, in particular, was a handsome young man with blue eyes and dark brown hair. He wore a white cowboy hat, a red western shirt, jeans, and brown cowboy boots. The crowd cheered loudly and applauded the actress's bull-riding skills as she hung onto the bull for seven minutes without being bucked off.

“Yeehaw! This is so much fun.” Kelli said as she continued riding the fake bull while waving her cowboy hat in the air.

Soon, the mechanical bull bucked much faster and eventually tossed the actress off. Following that, Kelli took a hard fall onto the surrounding red mat. Soon, a young man walked over and helped the 27-year-old actress to her feet.

“Are you OK?” The young man asked.

“Yes, I’m fine. The only thing that hurts is my pride. Thank you.” Kelli replied with a chuckle as she rubbed her lower back.

The man helped Kelli back over to her table. After that, he left, but he promptly returned with two beers. The young man sat across from the actress and handed her a long neck.

“Here you go. You deserve it after the way you rode that mechanic bull.” The man said with a grin.

“Thanks. But you didn’t have to buy me a drink.” Kelli replied.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s on the house. I’m Colt Thomas, by the way.” Colt responded with a grin.

“Well, if you insist. Thanks, Colt.” Kelli replied with a smile as she drank from her bottle.

“How’s your back?” Colt asked with a concerned look.

“It’s a bit sore, but it’ll be fine. Doing wrestling training for Heels toughened my body up a lot.” Kelli replied with a proud smile.

“I knew I recognized you from somewhere.” Colt responded as his jaw dropped in surprise.

“Oh yeah! I’m an actress. So what do you do, Colt?” Kelli asked as she laughed.

“I’m the manager of the Climax Saloon and my folks own it. Since they're on vacation, I’m in charge until they return next Friday.” Colt replied as he drank some beer.

“That’s cool, Colt. I’ve had a lot of fun at your family’s bar tonight.” Kelli responded with an impressed face as she drank more of her beer as well.

“Thank you, Kelli. So, what brings you to Nashville?” Colt asked.

“No particular reason, but I just needed a break from LA for a few days. I do wish I could stay here a bit longer, but I’ve enjoyed my short time in Nashville so far.” Kelli replied with a head nod and a smile.

“I understand. I love living in Nashville. Honestly, I can’t picture myself living anywhere else. But I may take a trip out to Los Angeles when I have some time off.” Colt responded with a grin.

“LA is nice Colt. So I think you would enjoy yourself if you ever decide to travel there. Hmm…what time does the Climax Saloon close?” Kelli inquired.

“Since it’s Sunday, the bar will close in another hour. Why?” Colt replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Because I want to thank you for your hospitality. I figure it would be best to do what I have planned after hours.” Kelli responded with a sly smile.

“Alright, Kelli. When I close up the bar for tonight, I’ll take you up on your offer. Right now, I have some business to take care of. Until then, have a great time.” Colt replied as he gave the actress a knowing look.

“Okay, Colt. I will see you later, stud.” Kelli said with a playful wink and a laugh.

“I’ll see you later, Kelli.” Colt replied with a chuckle as he left the table.

One hour later, the Climax Saloon finally closed for the night. Besides that, all the patrons and employees had left the establishment and went home. Kelli and Colt were the only two people left inside, and they were currently making out by the mechanical bull.

“You’re a great kisser, Kelli.” Colt said as he continued locking lips with the Raising the Bar actress.

“Colt, you’re not a bad kisser either.” Kelli said as she placed her arms around the 26-year-old bar manager and kissed him again.

When they finished making out, the duo removed their clothing. After that, Kelli was nude except for her boots. Colt’s eyes widened at the sight of the sexy blonde’s fit and tanned body. Soon, a naughty grin formed on Kelli’s pretty face as she eyed the manager’s sculpted body and nine-inch cock.

“Yup! I chose the right bar to hang out at tonight.” Kelli said with a smile as she kissed Colt again.

A few seconds later, Colt lowered his head and sucked on Kelli’s perky boobs as he groped them. A few seconds later, she gripped his cock with her right hand as he continued sucking on her good-looking tits.

“Oh yeah! Suck my tits just like that!” Kelli cooed as she caressed Colt’s hard dick.

Several minutes later, Kelli climbed on top of the mechanical bull and sat on top of it. Following that, the former Lab Rats actress smiled as she kissed Colt on the lips again.

“I guarantee that you’re going to love this.” Kelli said with a wink.

The athletic actress changed positions and dangled her head over the left side of the bull as she held onto the sides of it. A few seconds later, the blonde beauty smiled before she opened her mouth wide.

“Come on! Feed me that big cock!” Kelli said in a sexual tone.

Colt did as the Going for Gold actress requested and slipped his lengthy dick into her opened mouth. After that, the sexy blonde wrapped her lips around his veiny cock and started sucking it.

“Mmhmm! Your cock is so good! Keep fucking my mouth!” Kelli said as slurped away at Colt’s dick.

Colt did just that as he proceeded to buck his hips and fucked Kelli’s mouth much faster. Soon, the fit blonde made loud wet sounds as she took more of the bar manager’s dick down her throat. He also rubbed the starlet’s trimmed pussy with his right hand as she sucked him off.

“Oh my god! Stuff my face with that hard dick! It’s so good!” Kelli said as she gobbled down more of the bar manager’s cock.

The Heels actress's neck muscles were currently bulging as she deepthroated all nine inches of Colt’s hard dick. In the meantime, the bar manager groaned as he pumped two fingers in and out of Kelli’s moist cooze.

“Fuck! I haven’t done that in a while!” Kelli said with a laugh as some saliva dripped from her mouth.

“Really? You could have fooled me.” Colt replied with a laugh.

Kelli responded with a giggle and resumed sucking Colt’s manhood faster than before. Meanwhile, he kissed her toned tummy and belly button as she feasted on his big cock.

“Oh yes! I love sucking your dick! But I need to take a break now!” Kelli said as she licked the tip of Colt’s cock a few times.

Later on, Kelli had gotten off the bucking machine and was now standing. She gave Colt a seductive look as she stuck out her ass while holding onto the side of the bull. Following that, the bar manager kneeled behind her and licked her pussy up and down. He also gripped the hot blonde’s cheeks as she dined on her sweet snatch.

“Oh my god! That tongue feels so good! Eat my pussy just like that!” Kelli cried out as she looked over her shoulder at Colt.

“Kelli, your pussy is amazing.” Colt said as he continued lapping at her cooze.

Moments later, Colt got an idea and slipped his tongue into Kelli’s backdoor. Her brown eyes widened from the sensation of having her ass rimmed.

“Yes! Oh my god! Eat my ass! It feels so good!” Kelli cooed with a smile.

Soon, Kelli will place Colt’s cowboy hat onto her head and drape her left leg over the mechanical bull. After that, he gripped her right leg and continued eating her ass. He also beat his meat with his left hand as he rimmed the Now Apocalypse actress.

“Oh yes! Oh my god! Don’t stop eating my ass! It feels so good!” Kelli cried out as Colt ate her booty.

Now, Kelli didn’t think she could ever climax by having her ass eaten, but she was wrong in her assumption. Before long, the Heels actress had a look of pure joy on her face as Colt dined on her booty. She was also pumping two fingers from her left hand in and out of her pussy.

“Jesus! Oh my god! I love how you eat my ass!” Kelli cried out as Colt rimmed her backside.

A bit later, Colt retrieved his tongue from the Going for Gold actress's ass. After that, he used it to expertly lick her snatch up and down. The hot blonde also let out a series of loud moans as the bar manager dined on her wet folds.

“Oh yes! Your tongue feels so good inside my pussy! Oh my god!” Kelli cooed as Colt feasted on her sugar walls.

A few minutes later, Colt had his cowboy hat back on as he stood before Kelli. The Heels actress was on her knees as she gave the bar manager a syrupy blowjob. She also stroked his big cock with her right hand as she sucked him off.

“Yes! I love sucking on your big hard cock!” Kelli said as he bobbed her head along Colt’s shaft.

As Kelli sucked his dick, Colt played with her golden locks. The former Disney Channel actress gripped his muscular legs and sucked his dick more vigorously than before.

After a while, the pair kissed again as Kelli jerked Colt’s spit-stained member. After that, she wrapped her pink lips around his glistening dick and sucked it again.

“I want your cock inside me now!” Kelli said as she gave Colt’s manhood one last lick from her skilled tongue.

A short time later, Colt was fucking Kelli standing doggystyle as she gripped the side of the mechanical bull. She also had the cowboy hat back on as she looked back at the bar manager as he banged her from behind.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Fill my pussy with that big dick!” Kelli cried out as Colt rammed his dick into her pussy.

After a while, Colt placed his hands on Kelli’s shoulders and fucked her at a quick pace. Eventually, he was balls deep inside the blonde’s pussy.

“Oh my god yes! That big dick feels so good inside me! I want you to fuck me harder!” Kelli screamed out in pleasure.

Colt nodded in agreement with the Raising the Bar actress. After that, he tightened his grip on her hips and gave her a much harder pounding, just like she wanted.

“Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Kelli moaned with a satisfied grin.

Soon, Colt placed his right hand on Kelli’s right shoulder and grabbed her hip with his left hand. After that, he pumped his hard cock into the brown-eyed beauty’s pussy much faster.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Give it to me! It’s so good!” Kelli cried out as Colt continued plowing her from behind.

A couple of seconds later, Colt slapped the former Lab Rats actress's ass. Following that, the hot blonde yelped as the bar manager railed her pussy continuously.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking me so damn good!” The Heels actress cried out in pleasure.

After some time, Kelli removed her boots. After that, she and Colt climbed on top of the mechanical bull and made out. When her lover got into the right position, she lowered herself onto his slick dick and rode him. Colt quickly grabbed the former Disney actress’s waist as he swiftly drove his cock into her cooze. The hot blonde also wore Colt’s cowboy hat as she placed her hands on his strong chest and began riding him like a bronco.

“Now this is some real bull riding! Oh my god! I love how you fuck me!” Kelli moaned with a smile as rode Colt like she was an adult film actress.

A few minutes later, Kelli reached back and grabbed Colt’s legs for support. After that, the Raising the Bar actress rode his big dick faster.

“Fuck yes! I love bouncing on your long hard cock! It feels so good!” Kelli cried out as she slammed her ass off Colt’s thighs.

A bit later, Colt sat upright on the mechanized bull. When he did, Kelli wrapped her arms around his neck as the pair fucked in the lotus position. The former Disney actress had the biggest of smiles on her face as Colt was pistoning his cock into her snatch.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I fucking love your dick! It’s so good!” Kelli moaned as she bounced up and down on Colt’s manhood.

Kelli eventually switched positions and rode Colt reverse cowgirl on top of the bucking machine. The blonde beauty was still wearing her lover’s cowboy hat as she nimbly rode his dick. She also had a look of pure ecstasy as he thrust into her love tunnel. The Heels actress also strummed her cooze with her left hand as she continued riding the bar manager.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your big dick! Make me cum on it!” Kelli cried out with a smile as she bounced away on Colt’s cock.

“It’s a good thing I hit the gym. Because that’s the only reason I’m keeping up with you, Kelli.” Colt said with a chuckle as he filled the actress's pussy with his hard dick.

Kelli laughed at Colt’s comment as she continued riding him. The Goldbergs actress rode him so fast that she fell off the mechanical bull for a second time that night. Not only that, but Colt also crashed onto the mat after her.

“I have a feeling that bull doesn’t like me.” Kelli said with a laugh.

Colt chuckled before he and Kelli kissed again. After that, he stretched his muscular frame on the red mat. Kelli smiled as she quickly straddled his dick and rode him cowgirl. The Heels actress also swayed her body and held onto Colt’s legs as she bounced on his hard cock.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me!” Kelli hollered as she rode Colt’s dick nonstop.

Sometime later, Kelli was in the doggystyle position with Colt’s cock stuffed in her mouth. She also wore the bar manager’s cowboy hat again as she slobbered on his big dick.

“I can tell you love how I suck your cock! Because it is throbbing so much!” Kelli said as she gobbled down more of Colt’s pulsating member.

Soon, Kelli focused her attention on Colt’s balls and sucked on them. She also jerked his spit-stained dick with her left hand. As she did that, Colt rubbed her smooth back with his right hand before squeezing her tanned ass. After that, he moved two fingers in and out of her wet twat.

“Mmm! Your balls taste so good!” Kelli said as she licked and massaged Colt’s ball sack.

A few minutes later, Kelli was happily riding Colt again as she wore his hat. Soon, he reached around and slapped her right ass cheek as she bounced on his cock.

“Oh my god! That’s it! You’re fucking my pussy so good!” Kelli cried out.

A short time later, the Heels actress switched things up and began riding Colt reverse cowgirl. Just a few seconds later, the bar manager held the California native’s waist as she continued riding his cock.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! I love how you fuck me!” Kelli moaned a satisfied smile as she speedily rode Colt’s dick.

After some time, Kelli climbed on top of the mechanical bull once again. After that, the Now Apocalypse rested on her back and spread her legs. Colt kneeled on top of the black bucking machine and inserted his cock into the actress's snatch. As Colt fucked Kelli, she held onto the sides of the bull. The bar manager also clutched her left leg as he pounded her pussy.

“Holy shit! Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Kelli moaned as Colt was pistoning his dick into her love tunnel.

Sometime later, Colt was spooning with Kelli on the red foam mat. The bar manager also cradled the actress's left leg as he pumped away at her cooze.

“Oh god yes! Keep filling my pussy with that big cock! It’s so good!” Kelli cried out as Colt slid his member in and out of her slick snatch.

Much later, Colt grabbed Kelli’s hips as he plowed her from behind. The former Disney actress also wore his cowboy hat again as she pushed ass back. Just seconds later, he slapped the fit blonde’s booty and fucked her faster.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that! Your big cock is so good!” Kelli cried out as Colt rammed his hard dick into her pussy.

A short time later, Kelli sat on her knees with Colt’s cock in her mouth as he stood before her. The Heels actress stroked his shaft with her right hand as she bobbed her head rapidly along his dick.

“I want you to cum on my face!” Kelli said as she slurped on Colt’s throbbing cock.

Soon, Colt pulled his spit-coated cock from Kelli's lips. When he did that, there was a long rope of saliva that connected his dick to her lips. After that, he jacked his throbbing member until he fired several streams of thick cum onto the hot blonde’s face.

“Oh yeah! That was so damn good! I haven't been fucked like that in a while.” Kelli said with a grin as she grasped Colt’s dick and sucked the excess cum off of it.

“Holy shit! You were incredible, Kelli.” Colt said with a smile as he let out a few deep breaths.

The bar manager helped the blonde to her feet and they left the mechanical bull pit. After that, Kelli collected her clothing as Colt retrieved his yellow iPhone.

“Kelli, you can use the women’s restroom to clean up while I call you an Uber to take you back to your hotel room.” Colt said as he dialed the Uber service’s number.

“Thank you, Colt. You’re a real Southern gentleman, and your cock is the best tourist attraction in Nashville. The next time I’m in town, we can do this again.” Kelli said with a wink as she left to freshen herself up.

The End
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 05:03:54 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, alex94444, Deadshot, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: Weekend In Nashville (Kelli Berglund)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 10:28:14 AM »
This was great Kelli really went for it in this one loved the sex she was a true slut the public sex angle was a nice touch gave thee story a sense of danger and adventure you don't see lately

Overall fantastic work well worth the read

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA