Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Mini Getaways (Lauren Ambrose)  (Read 654 times)

DarkSwordsman

Mini Getaways (Lauren Ambrose)
« on: January 12, 2024, 05:17:54 AM »
This series of short stories is a tie in with my Getaway series.  Some chapters in this series will be Patreon-only so subscribe to the higher tier for full access! https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Mini Getaways

Chapter 1

Starring: Lauren Ambrose

Guests.  No hotel can operate without them and I’m glad to say that I get my share.  Mine (despite all being attractive women) are wildly diverse and come to me in a variety of different ways.  Some are referred by previous guests, some are brought along by regulars, while others I’ve met elsewhere (regulars’ homes, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, etc etc).  But never in 18 months of hotel ownership have I encountered a guest in the way I’m about to describe.  It was a regular guest of mine, Alicia- a gorgeous executive at Apple TV, who came up with the idea, pitching it to me in bed during one of her frequent visits. 

“Well, that was…amazing as always,” she said as she curled up beside me, resting an arm on my chest.  She was panting heavily, starting to recover from her latest climax. 

“Glad I could be of service,” I said with a smirk, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

“You are always of service,” said Alicia, moving her hand to the back of my head as she pulled me in for a kiss.  “Oh!  I almost forgot!” she said as she pushed me back, suddenly sounding excited.  “I need your help with something.”

“Oh, yeah?” I asked, intrigued.  “What do you need?”

“Well, there’s this friend of mine…”

“Uh huh,” I said.  Anyone I’d know?”

“I’m not sure.  She’s an actress, so yeah, maybe.”

“Mmhmm.  And does she have a name?”

“Lauren.  Lauren Ambrose.”

“OK.  Redhead, right?  ServantSex Feet Under.”

“That’s her.  You a fan?”

A grin pulled at the sides of my lips.  “You could say that.  So how can I help?”

“Well, she’s been complaining to me about her sex life for months now.”

“That so?”

“Mmhmm.  Apparently sex with her husband has lost that spark and she’s been feeling very unfulfilled.”

“I hear that a lot,” I said with a chuckle.  “Well, give her my number.  I’m sure I can help her with that.”

“Oh, I know you can,” Alicia returned.  “That’s the problem though, she doesn’t wanna cheat on him.”

“Right, well I’m not a sex therapist.  So unless you can convince her to give me a call then there’s not really much I can do.”

A broad grin stretched across her face and she looked at me wickedly with a twinkle in her eyes.  “Maybe there is.”

I looked back quizzically and hoisted a brow.  “Go on.”

“OK, so, hear me out.  What if you were to…pick her up somewhere?”

“Erm…OK.  Pick her up where exactly?”

“I dunno, a bar?  That’s the usual place, isn’t it?”

“And does she make a habit of frequenting bars on her own?”

“No, but I can take care of that.  I’ll arrange to meet her for a glass of wine, tell you where she’s gonna be, then I text her at the last minute and tell her I’m not gonna make it.”

“And I come swooping in?”

“Bingo.”

“And you think this will work?  Even though you’ve been inviting her here for months now and she keeps saying no?”

She nodded.  “Think about it.  Bringing her here so you can fuck her brains out?  If she doesn’t wanna cheat on her husband then she’s never gonna go for that.  But…a young, hot guy starts hitting on her in a bar, that’s a totally different story.”

“It is?”

“Uh huh.  You sweet talk her a little, buy her a few drinks, nature takes its course.”

“OK, well if you think it will work…”

“I do.  So tell me when you’re free and we’ll work something out.”

I went to the lounge to fetch my planner and we landed on a date.  Alicia went home the following day and I continued my schedule as normal.  I received a text on Friday morning, telling me where to be and what time to be there.  I spent the day doing my usual prep- eating, working out, making sure the place was neat and tidy- then went to take a shower as the evening approached.  This was my first time meeting a woman where sex wasn’t basically a foregone conclusion, so I needed to be looking my best.  I picked out some clothes- suit pants and dress shirt- shaved, moisturised and styled my hair, spraying on my favourite cologne.

I grabbed my keys and wallet, locked up the house and hopped in my car, driving to the bar where I was ‘meeting’ Lauren.  I’d been there a few times before so there was no need for GPS and I got to the place in under an hour.  I pulled up to the curb outside the bar and climbed out of the vehicle, nodding at the doorman as I passed through the entrance.   The bar was pretty busy, being Friday and all, but I spotted Lauren almost immediately.  She was sitting by herself in a two-seater booth looking down at her phone, a half-drank martini on the table in front of her. 

She looked incredible in the white blouse, black pants and waistcoat she was wearing, and I was suddenly hit by a pang of anxiety. 

I hadn’t hit on a woman in a bar in a long, long time and I was worried that I’d be a little rusty.  I ordered myself a bourbon and took a seat at the bar, making sure I was in her eyeline.  I noticed a few women were checking me out and under normal circumstances I would have gone straight over, but not tonight.  I was here for one woman and one woman only. 

My phone buzzed in my pocket and it plucked it free, seeing that Alicia had sent me a text. 

Alicia: Are you there yet?

Me: Yep.

Alicia: And she’s there right?  I didn’t cancel too early?

Me: She’s here.

Alicia: But you haven’t gone over yet?

Me: Not yet.  Playing it cool.

Alicia: Well don’t play it too cool.  We don’t want her leaving, do we?

Me: Don’t worry, I’ve got this.  Just leave it to me.

Alicia: OK, good luck.

I put my phone down and glanced at Lauren.  She’d put hers down too and was looking around the bar when our eyes met briefly and she flashed me a little grin, nothing flirtatious, just an innocent, friendly smile.  I shot one back at her, making sure mine was a little more amorous, not overtly so, just enough to let her know I was interested.  She smiled back in a similar fashion then lowered her head, blushing a little as she picked up her phone.  She was flattered, I could tell.  Time to make my move.  I picked up my phone, punching out a text as I sipped my drink.

Me: OK, here goes.

Alicia: Go get her, tiger [wink emoji]

I got up from the barstool and pocketed my phone, grabbing my drink as I crossed the bar.  Lauren looked up as I approached her table, a friendly but slightly nervous-looking smile forming on her glossy pink lips. 

“Hi,” I said as I smiled back, hiding some nerves of my own.

“Hi there.”

“Sorry to bother you, but I hate to see such a beautiful woman sitting by herself.  Mind if I join you?”  There, not too bad, right?  Kinda cliched, but like I said, I’m a little rusty.

Lauren blushed again, more this time, then lifted her hand up, showing me the diamond on her left ring finger.  “That’s sweet, but I’m married.  Sorry.”

“Hey, don’t apologise,” I said, raising my hands defensively.  “I’m just looking for someone to talk to.  Your marital status is neither here nor there.” 

I noted some scepticism in the look she gave me next, but she relented all the same, gesturing to the chair on my side of the table.  “Well it doesn’t look like my friend is gonna show, so sure, be my guest.”

“Thank you,” I said, pulling the chair back and taking a seat.  “I’m Tyler, by the way.”

“Lauren,” she replied, shaking my hand as I reached across the table.

“A pleasure.”  I didn’t want to seem like some bozo trying to bang a celebrity, so I pretended not to recognise her, figuring she was just the right level of fame where that would be believable.  “And what do you do, Lauren?”

“I’m an actress actually,” she said with a chuckle, not seeming offended that I didn’t know who she was. 

“You know, I thought I recognised you.  Remind me what you’ve been in.”

“Hmm, let’s see…ServantYellowjackets.  And Six Feet Under, back when I was young and pretty,” she said with a grin, knocking red hair back over her shoulder.

“Well, you’re still pretty, don’t worry about that.”

“Thank you,” she said, her cheeks getting redder to match her hair.  “And how about you?  What do you do?”

“Massage therapist,” I bullshitted quickly.  I’ve portrayed one so many times in roleplay fantasies that I almost feel like I am one anyway. 

“Ooh, interesting!” said Lauren.  She placed her elbows on the table and shifted in a little, expecting some juicy goss.  “Any famous clients?”

“A few,” I replied, hiding my smirk as best I could. 

“Care to name names?  Or is that against your code of ethics?”

“‘Friad so,” I said, still grinning a little as I sipped my drink.

Lauren huffed and sat back in her chair, draining her martini.  “Well, that’s no fun.”

“Sorry.  If I filled your glass back up would that make it up to you?”

“It would be a start,” she said, and slid it across the table.  “Vodka martini.”

“Shaken not stirred?”

“Uh huh.”  She made her hand into the shape of a gun and put it to her lips, blowing the invisible muzzle.  Really friggin’ cute.

I went to the bar and ordered our drinks, looking back at Lauren as the barman prepared them.  She smiled back at me, gently biting her lip as she eyed me from across the room.  Things were going well.  I plucked my phone from my pocket and opened a text from Alicia.

Alicia: Please tell me she’s still there.

Me: Yep. Plying her with alcohol as we speak [wink emoji]

Alicia: That’s my boy. Show her a good time, won’t you?

Me: Oh, you know I will.

I took our drinks back to the table, and Lauren and I picked up from where we’d left off.  We got on very well with each other and the conversation flowed nice and smoothly, growing increasingly more flirtatious with every passing minute.  Lauren got us another round then I got one more for good measure.  I switched to coke after the second one as I had to drive back home but Lauren stuck with the martinis.  By this point she was getting giggly and even reached across the table to touch me a few times when I said something funny or that made her blush.  Lauren drained her fourth martini and plucked the cocktail stick from her empty glass, popping the olive in between her teeth.

“Another?” I asked, sinking the last of my coke.

“Thank you, but I should get going,” she said as she grabbed her handbag.  “Before my husband sends out a search party.”

“Not going home already, are you?” I countered, protesting as I checked my watch.  “The night’s still young.”

“For you, maybe,” Lauren replied.  “I’m normally tucked up in bed by now.”

“Bed at ten, huh?  Your husband’s a lucky guy.”

“Pfft!  Fat chance of that.  He’ll be snoring on the couch by the time I get in.”

“Well, you know what that means.  No search party.”

Lauren tipped her head back, laughing loud enough for the entire bar to hear.  “OK, you got me there, smart guy.  So I guess it’s my round then, huh?”

“Mmhmm.  Unless you wanna go anywhere else?”

Lauren smirked and raised her eyebrow.  “You’re trying to tempt me, aren’t you?”

“Yep.  How am I doing?”

She laughed again and smiled coyly.  “Well,” she said.  “You’re doing well.”

“Glad to hear it,” I said with a grin.  “Well, I’d say ‘your place or mine’ but I think we already know the answer to that.”

“Persistent, aren’t you?”

“It’s one of my best qualities.”

“I’m sure,” Lauren giggled.  “But what about my husband?”

I shrugged.  “Well, I’d hate to disrupt his sofa sleep, but I guess he can come if you want him to.”

“Cute,” said Lauren.  “I mean what am I gonna tell him?”

“Tell him the truth.  Your friend has asked you ‘round for a night cap.”

“Oh, so you’re my friend now, are you?”

“I mean…we can be more if you like.”

“Smooth.”  Lauren grinned and shouldered her handbag.  “OK, let’s get outta here.  Before I change my mind.”

We got up from the table and I followed her towards the exit and out onto the street.  I led her to my car and opened the door, ushering her inside.

“Madame.”

“Merci,” said Lauren as she climbed inside. 

She settled into the passenger’s seat and I closed the door behind her.  I opened the door to the driver’s side and Lauren turned to face me as I entered the vehicle.  She put a hand to my cheek and leaned in to kiss me, pressing her lips up against my own.  The kiss was brief but filled with passion, a taste of things to come.  I closed the door and put on my seatbelt, turning the key in the ignition. 

Lauren reached down and touched my thigh.  “Don’t live far from here, do you?” she asked, a greedy look etched across her face. 

“Erm…I kinda do, actually.”

“Bummer,” she said with a frown.  “I’m gonna have to keep myself occupied then, if you don’t mind.  I’m kinda impatient.”

“Fine by me.”

“Good,” said Lauren and as I pulled out of the parking space and drove down the dimly lit street, she slid her hand up my muscular thigh, moving it gently towards the lump in my crotch.  Her eyes bulged as she touched my cock, still half hard underneath my pants.

“Oh.  OK.  You didn’t mention that.”

I laughed and turned to face her, keeping an eye on the road.  “Well, what was I supposed to say?  ‘Hi, I’m Tyler and I’ve got a big cock’?”

“That would have been nice.  Could have saved us both some time.”

“Oh, and there was me thinking you were enjoying my company.”

“I was, but…I’m gonna enjoy this more.”  She reached for my zipper, taking the pull tab in between her finger and thumb.  “May I?”

“Go right ahead.”

Lauren grinned and lowered my zipper, slowly reaching inside my pants. 

“Oh my God,” she gasped, whispering softly as she gripped my cock, stroking it through my boxers.  “Fuck, you’re so big.”

She slid her hand inside my undies and curled her fingers around the width of my shaft.  My cock grew stiffer as she stroked it lightly then pulled it out through the hole in my boxers. 

“Oooh, wow!” she cooed, her eyes growing wider as she freed my cock.

The roads were busy in downtown LA and I was very thankful that my car had tinted windows as I sat there exposed, Lauren’s soft hand gripped firmly around the base of my shaft.  Lauren leaned over the centre console, spitting a glob of spittle onto the tip of my penis.  Winding her fingers around the ridge of my crown, she smeared the spit around my swollen helmet, using it as lube as her hand moved lower, working it back and forth along the first few inches.  She started slowly, getting a feel for my cock as she stroked it smoothly, getting it nice and stiff.

Once it was hard, she jerked it faster, working her hand from bellend to base.   Every pass was perfectly pressured, her dainty hand roaming up and down my shaft at optimum velocity.  I tightened my grip on the steering wheel, watching the road as best I could as the woman beside me almost jerked me into a coma.

Somehow, I made it through the backstreets without ramming into the back of a limo, and now had to deal with the increased speeds of the I-210.  It was then that Lauren chose to take things further, which if I’m perfectly honest with you, didn’t make things any easier.  Undoing her seatbelt, she planted her knees on the passenger’s seat as she leaned right over the centre console, dipping her head down into my lap.  I’m not one to generalise, but having had similar experiences with both Christina Hendricks and Jessica Chastain, I can confidently conclude that redheaded women like giving head in cars.

She wrapped her lips around the ridge of my crown and lapped at my open slit, cleaning up the precum that was already forming there.  Lauren gripped onto the edge of my seat as her head started bobbing, guiding her lips along the length of my shaft.  Her mouth began to water as she pushed down deeper, lips pursed tightly as she slurped and sucked, basting my cock in saliva.   Lauren’s lips pulled back to the tip and she sucked at the head a few times before she went back down again, plunging straight down to the base. 

“Uhh, fuck!” I groaned, feeling my tip touch the back of her throat.

Lauren started moaning as she sucked my cock and at first I wasn’t sure why.  I glanced down quickly as she bobbed her head, noting that one of her hands had come free from my seat and had vanished somewhere underneath her torso.  I couldn’t see where exactly but, well…I had a pretty good idea. 

My cock started throbbing as her lips moved faster, precum oozing from the tip of my prick.  I could feel my body start tensing all over, my knuckles turning white as I clung to the steering wheel, gripping it so hard I nearly yanked it straight out of its socket.  Her lips sunk down to the base once more, and this time she kept them there as her cheeks hollowed inward, forming a seal around the length of my shaft.  It was at this point that I lost control, desperately begging her to stop before I plowed us into a passing vehicle. 

“Oh, fuck!  Stop, stop, stop!  I’m gonna cum!  I’m gonna cum!”

Lauren’s lips pulled up to the tip and I felt my heart rate start returning to normal as she plucked my cock from between her lips.  Her hand slid out from inside her pants and I could feel the wetness on the tips of her fingers as she wrapped them around my shaft.  I glanced to my right and Lauren smirked as she gripped my cock, gently stroking from bottom to top.

“Gonna cum, huh?” she asked mischievously, her grin growing wider as she jerked me faster, seeing how much I could handle.

“Yes,” I said, “so if you could refrain from touching my cock, that would be much appreciated.”

Lauren laughed.  “Aww, what’s the matter?  Worried you won’t be able to get it back up again?”

“I’m more concerned about ramming us into a jersey barrier, if I’m honest with you.”

She laughed then uncurled her fingers from around my shaft, slumping back into her seat.  “Fine, have it your way.  We must be nearly back at your place now anyway, right?”

That was a good question.  I’d been so preoccupied with keeping my car in one piece, that frankly the course of our journey had been the last thing on my mind.  I looked out the window to try and work out where we were, spotting a sign for the town I live in.  We had fifteen miles to go.

“Erm…kind of.”

“Hmm, I don’t like the sound of that.  Might have to entertain myself a little then, if that’s OK with you?”

I realised then that my cock was still out and it wasn’t until I’d stuffed it back into my pants that I saw Lauren move in my peripheral vision.  Glancing to my right, I watched as she unfastened the clasp on her pants, then slowly unzipped her fly.  I looked up quickly as she reached into her pants, a gentle ‘mmm’ sound spilling from her lips as her eyes clamped shut.  I turned back to the road and tried to keep my focus on it, finding it increasingly difficult as the moans beside me got louder and louder. 

I gave into temptation embarrassingly quickly, looking back at Lauren after barely a couple of minutes.  This time I looked downwards, noting that her hand had slid into her panties.  Looking up, her expression hadn’t changed much from the last time I saw it.  Her eyes were still shut and her lips were parted slightly as her moans continued, steadily increasing in volume and pitch.

“You having fun there?” I asked, knowing that I shouldn’t be encouraging such behaviour, but finding it difficult not to.

“Mmm,” she said as she opened her eyes.  “It would be better if you did it.”

“OK, and how do you propose I do that?” I asked, gesturing to my hands that were clamped on the steering wheel.

Lauren leaned forward a little and peered through the windshield.  “Road looks pretty straight.  You don’t need both hands for that.”

“Easy for you to say.  You’re not the one behind the wheel.”

“Oh, come on.  Don’t be such a pussy,” she said with a grin.  “I can work the gearshift if you need me to.”

“Well you’ve proven that already.”

Lauren laughed then looked at me sweetly with those puppy dog eyes.  “Come ooonnn.  Please?  You’re not gonna leave a girl hanging, are you?”

That look was hard to say ‘no’ to.  Honestly, she probably could’ve told me to jump out of the moving vehicle and I would have done it.  Acting in defiance of all my better judgement, I released my right hand from its grip on the steering wheel and reached across the centre console.

“Yesss!” Lauren hissed excitedly and retrieved her hand from her panties.

Taking one last look at the road ahead, I turned to my passenger as I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties, feeling the warmth inside them as I put two fingers to her clit.  The hard bit was done and I returned my eyes to the road, hearing her moan beside me as I began to rub her pussy.  I started slowly, teasing her clit with my fingers and feeling how hard it already was as I applied some gentle pressure. 

“Mmm, yeah.  That’s it,” Lauren moaned, already breathing deeply.

I took a quick glance to my right, seeing that her eyes had closed again and her mouth was hanging open just that little bit further; light, breathy moans now spilling from between her lips.  She was clearly getting into it and I slid my fingers lower so I could feel how wet she was.  The answer was ‘very’, and I traced my fingers up and down her slit, coating the tips in her sticky moisture.  I did that several times then eased them inside her, feeling her lips peel apart as I gained admittance.

I heard a sharp gasp followed by two miscellaneous sounds, and I looked back at Lauren as my fingers went deeper, plunging right down to the knuckle.  Her hands had grabbed onto the two closest objects, one to the window, the other to the side of her seat.  Her mouth had opened significantly wider and a fervent look of pleasure had engulfed her entire face. 

Curling them upwards in a hook-like fashion, I pumped my fingers into the depths of her pussy, touching her g-spot with every pass.  Her pussy got noticeably wetter and an audible squelching sound now filled the car’s interior, merging with the shrieks of pleasure now bouncing off the windows and roof.  I could feel her pussy getting steadily tighter, gripping my fingers as I pushed them into her. 

“Oh, God!  Fuck!” she yelped, and it took every ounce of my willpower not to turn and look as she cried out in ecstasy. 

She was teetering now and a few more pumps would have finished her off.  Then, just as I was preparing to deliver the decisive move, a hand gripped onto my wrist.

“No!  Stop!” said Lauren as she pulled my wrist, plucking my fingers from inside her snatch.  “I don’t wanna cum like this.  You’ll have to pull over.”

I looked at the road signs as I returned my hand to the steering wheel, two of my fingers now soaked in arousal. 

“We’re almost there,” I said.  “Five minutes.”

“Uh uh,” said Lauren with a shake of her head.  “Either you pull over or I’m riding your cock right here and now.”

Damn.  That’s a hell of an ultimatum. 

I hit the turn signal as quick as I could and moved into the neighbouring lane, then hit it again as I pulled into the nearest exit.  I drove down the exit ramp into what appeared to be some kind of residential area.  We were near to where I live but still the area was unfamiliar, so I drove around aimlessly for a bit while I searched for somewhere to park.   

“Come ooonnn!” Lauren whined.  “Park up already!”

“I’m looking for somewhere quiet,” I replied, desperately scouring the dimly lit streets.

“This is fine, just park here,” said Lauren as I turned to face her.

Seatbelt undone, she’d lifted her ass from the passenger’s seat, quickly lowering her tailored pants.  I took a scan of the surrounding area.  Fortunately, the neighbourhood we were in looked fairly affluent so the houses were spaced quite widely apart, and there were several stretches of dark, empty space that weren’t lit up by the sparsely distributed streetlights.  Still apprehensive, I pulled into the first dark area I came across, parking as far as I could from the surrounding homes.  I killed the headlights and switched on the ceiling light so we could see what we were doing, leaving on the engine in case we needed to make a quick exit. 

Lauren kicked her heels off and pulled her pants down past her feet, leaving them bundled in front of her seat.  I lowered my pants and boxers as she climbed across the centre console, leaving them pooled at my feet as she straddled me, firmly wedged between myself and the steering wheel.  Lauren hurriedly unbuttoned her waistcoat and tossed it onto the backseat, leaving her blouse on as she reached back behind her, gripping my cock at the base. 

Aligning the tip with the slit of her pussy, a deep, long sigh spilled forth from her lips as she sunk down onto it.  She was utterly sodden, as I already knew, and her pussy slid straight down to the hilt, leaving my crown pressed against her cervix.  She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, staring straight into my eyes as she started riding me.  She went at me hard from the very beginning, using her strong thigh muscles to power her pussy up and down my shaft. 

Latching onto her hips, I gripped them firmly as I pushed her down harder, bouncing her ass off the tops of my thighs.  Leaning down to kiss me, she moaned into my mouth as the pace increased; loud, rhythmic smacking sounds now filling the expanse of the vehicle.  I could feel the car rocking, and could only imagine what it would have looked like to passersby.

I released my grip on her shapely hips and moved my hands to the front of her blouse, quickly undoing it a button a time.  Our lips came apart and her movements stopped momentarily as she uncurled her arms from around my neck, dropping them to her sides so I could pull her shirt down.  I yanked it off her as fast as I could and tossed onto the passenger’s seat, freeing her lovely tits.   

Wrapping her arms back around my shoulders, her perky tits jiggled as she started to ride me, quickly refinding her rhythm.  I poked my tongue out from between my lips and lapped at one of her nipples, feeling it stiffen as she rode my cock.  Lauren moaned louder and her muscles contracted in response, gripping me harder as she worked her tight pussy up and down my shaft. 

Just as I’d expected, Lauren came in a matter of minutes.  Sinking to the base one final time, her hand slid up to the back of my head, gripping two fistfuls of hair as she tipped her head back, screaming at the roof of the car. 

“Oh, fuck!  I’m cumming!  I’m cumming on your fucking cock!”

And, well…she really was.  My cockhead twitched as a wave of fluid gushed forth from within her, soaking my shaft from top to bottom.  My hands slid down to her ass and I grabbed both cheeks as her pussy tightened, gripping my cock like she was using her fist.  My balls were still bulging from the incomplete blowjob and I almost came right then and there, clinging to my load as she squeezed my cock to the point of bursting. 

Somehow I made it through and I breathed a sigh of relief as her head fell back to its usual position, her vice-like grip beginning to loosen.  A big, bright smile spread across her face as she leaned in and kissed me, panting into my mouth as our tongues entwined. 

“Phew!” she said, exhaling deeply as our lips came apart.  “I needed that.”

“I could tell,” I said with a grin, running my hands over the curve of her ass.

Lauren laughed then kissed me again as she climbed off my lap, settling back into the passenger’s seat.  She tossed her blouse onto the backseat as I removed the rest of my clothing, leaving it in a heap on the floor.  I rose from my seat as she pushed hers back, sliding it back as far as it would go as I climbed over the centre console.  Tilting the backrest to 45 degrees, she sat back in her chair as I squeezed in front of her, kneeling on the floor of the car.  To say it was cramped would be putting it lightly, but what’s that expression?   Where there’s a will, there’s a way.  And I had all the will in the world.

Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she placed a hand at the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss.  Sliding my hands under the small of her back, Lauren yelped into my mouth as I pulled her forward, dragging her ass to the edge of the seat.  Laying her head against the backrest, she stretched out her legs as I wrapped my arms around them, resting her feet on the dashboard. 

Returning her hand to the back of my head, she pushed me down in between her thighs, holding me there as I poked my tongue out, steering it straight to her pussy.  I started slowly, licking along her slit so I could taste her moisture, gathering it on my tongue.  I did that several times then moved up higher, settling on the nub of her clit.  Swirling my tongue around her stiffening clit, I looked up at Lauren as she started moaning, combing her fingers through my thick locks of hair. 

“ Mmm, yeah!” she groaned out softly.  “That’s it.  Right there.”

Her hand came free from the top of my head and she pawed at her breasts as my tongue swirled faster, twisting this way and that.  I could feel the heat as it poured from within her; warm, sticky fluids now coating my lips and chin.  Her legs started shaking, muscles clenching as I gripped her thighs.  Raising her hands up above her, she grabbed on tightly to the sides of her seat, scratching at the leather with the tips of her fingers.  Her breath rate increased; loud, sharp squeals now spilling from between her lips.

Lauren was clearly still very pent up and she came even quicker than she did the first time.  A hand went back to my head, gripping a handful of hair, while she slapped the other against the window, pushing against it so hard I’m surprised the glass didn’t shatter.  Moving my hands up, I dug my fingers into Lauren’s strong abs, feeling them tighten as she squirmed in her seat.  Wordless moans flew forth from her lips, getting louder and shriller with each passing second.  Her grip in my hair tightened, her eyes fell shut and then…

“FUUUCCCKKK!!!”

And I thought she was wet before.  When her orgasm hit, she nearly fucking drowned me!  A hot gush of fluid surged forth from her pussy, soaking my lips and tongue.  I kept looking up as I licked her through it, enjoying the sight of her features skewing, violently twisting in a fit of lust.  Seismic tremors were coursing through her and I didn’t stop licking until her legs stopped shaking, her grip coming loose on the top of my head.   

Her eyes came open and she collapsed into her seat, her lips curling up in a satisfied grin as post orgasmic bliss began to wash through her. 

“Wow!” said Lauren, brushing back hair as she puffed her cheeks, taking a calming breath.

I simply grinned as I lifted my head up, lowering her legs down from on top of my shoulders.  I straightened my back as much as I could, shifting my knees forward slightly so they pressed against the edge of the seat.  Placing my hands on the backs of her thighs, I pushed them back as far as they’d go, her knees almost level with the sides of her head. 

“Oh my God!” she gasped, her blue eyes bulging in disbelief.  Clearly her husband had never done that to her.

My cock was fully hard as I took it in my hands, pressing the tip against her tight pink pussy.  She was still sopping wet from her previous climax, so all it took was the slightest push to sheathe myself to the hilt.  Lauren moaned loudly as I buried myself inside her, resting there for several seconds with my balls pressed against her taint, letting her feel how big I am as my cock filled up her pussy.  I pulled back slowly as I leaned in and kissed her, drawing back to the ridge of my crown.  Holding it there for a couple of seconds, I slammed back into her with potent force, feeling the car shake significantly as I rowed in deep, bottoming out in Lauren’s wet snatch.  Our lips came apart and her eyes bulged dramatically, clinging to the seat as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“OH!  FUCK!”

I proceeded to bang her with slow, hard thrusts, drilling deep into her slick, warm pussy.  Lauren was loving the force and intensity, and her eyes stayed glued on mine as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her with each hard thrust.  A hand reached up to the back of my head and she pulled in and kissed me again, moaning into my mouth as I fucked her faster, maintaining the force and depth.  I wasn’t holding back and I can only begin to imagine what the car looked like as I drove my cock into Lauren’s pussy, hitting her deepest spots.

Grabbing my arm with one of her hands, the other reached down in between her legs as I threw myself into her, putting two fingers to the nub of her clit.  Her muscles clenched as she rubbed her pussy, squeezing my cock as I rammed in deep.  I could feel myself throbbing as I thrusted harder, balls starting to swell as they swung back and forth, slapping against the edge of the car seat.  Lauren’s lips puckered in a perfect O and I kept slamming into her as she strummed her clit, her fingers naught but a blur. 

“Oh my God!  Yes, yes, yes!” she suddenly squealed.  “Keep going.  Keep going.  Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

A few more thrusts and she did just that.  Her eyes clamped shut and she squealed at full volume as she hit her peak, an audible wet sound filling the car as she rubbed her pussy, frigging herself to climax.  The floodgates opened and my cock got drenched as I drilled into her pussy, dicking her through the throes of climax.  Her pussy gripped me extra tight, nearly squeezing the load right out of me as I delivered the last few thrusts. 

Her eyes came open as her features softened, grinning a little as her fingers slowed, rubbing herself gently as I pulled back slowly, easing my cock from her pussy.  Pushing her legs to one side, I leaned down and kissed her again, sliding a hand underneath her ass as I started to lift it.  Lauren understood, turning herself over under my direction.  In one quick motion she was on knees, gripping the headrest as her ass stuck out behind her, hanging over the edge of the seat. 

Gripping my cock at the base of the shaft, I pressed the tip against her dripping wet slit and steered it back into her pussy.  Peering back over her shoulder, Lauren gasped as I pushed inside her, sinking straight down to the hilt.  Wrapping my hands around the sides of her waist, I gripped her firmly as I rolled my hips, giving slow, deep thrusts into Lauren’s wet pussy.  Her pelvic muscles were tightly clenched, even after three huge orgasms, and her pussy gripped my cock as I thrusted into her, going balls deep each time. 

Turning her head back, she pressed her brow against the back of her seat, moaning loudly as she took each thrust.  Craning my neck a little, I left several kisses along the top of her spine, brushing aside hair as I continued the trail along the nape of her neck.  Releasing her grip on the car seat, Lauren straightened her back slightly as she lifted her arms up, wrapping them around my neck.  I reciprocated, curling my arms around her tummy and feeling her tight abs as I upped the tempo, loud smacks now echoing around the vehicle as my pelvis crashed into her peach-shaped ass. 

Reaching lower, I found her clit with two her fingers, strumming it gently as I continued to thrust, drilling my cock into the depths of her pussy.  I felt her tighten as I started to rub, applying firm pressure to the nub of her clit.  Her moans got louder and her body started shaking as I held it against me, ass cheeks jiggling with the force of each thrust.  She was getting closer and so was I, my cock throbbing harder with every pelvic slam.  Lauren noticed and she turned her head as much as she could, an intense look of pleasure now etched across her face.

“Are you gonna cum?” she asked me, panting heavily as she took my cock.

“Uh huh,” was all I said.  Truth be told, it was all that I could manage.

“Do it inside me,” she said as she turned her head back, returning her hands to the sides of the chair.

I placed a hand in between her shoulders, pushing her back down to her previous position.  Latching onto her hips, I gripped them tightly as I thrusted harder, slamming into her pussy with a sudden burst of energy that only imminent eruption can provide.  Sheathing myself to the hilt, I closed my eyes as I tilted my head back, unleashing a deep roar as my cockhead spasmed, firing ropes of spunk deep into Lauren’s pussy. 

“UGH!  FUCK!” I bellowed as it all flowed out of me, filling her womb to the brim. 

“Oh my God!  YES!” Lauren yelled back, cumming on the spot as the first rope of semen splattered against her cervix.

Her pussy contracted at the point of climax, squeezing more cum from my twitching crown.  This must have continued for a close to a minute.  Just when I thought she’d reached her peak, her pussy would tighten again, forcing more spunk from the tip of my penis.  And when Lauren thought that I’d run out of cum, another warm spurt would splash her inner walls.

Eventually our orgasms did come to an end and I pulled out slowly from Lauren’s tight pussy.   There was little I could do to prevent the inevitable and I simply sat there and watched as my enormous load came flooding out after me.  Dripping off the edge of the seat, it left a puddle on the floor of my car that would not be easy to clean. 

Lauren took a moment to catch her breath, then turned herself over, settling back into her seat.  She took my face in her hands, pulling me in for one last kiss.  She sighed contentedly, a gratified smile stretched across her face as our lips came apart.

“So…” she said, her smile morphing into a devilish grin, “your place?”

“Absolutely,” I replied, giving her another kiss before I clambered back into my seat.

I gathered my pants from the floor of the car and slipped back into them, pulling my shoes back on as I started the ignition.  I took a quick look out the window to see if anyone was there, but couldn’t really see properly in the darkness of the night.  I wound down the window to have a proper look and tentatively poked my head out.  Remarkably, the street was empty.  Lauren returned to her seat to its usual position and quickly redressed herself as I drove us back the way we came, getting us back onto the freeway. 

I fucked her again when we got back to mine, then Lauren texted her husband, telling him she’d drank too much and was staying at her friend’s.  Again, not technically a lie.  We banged once more before calling it a night then again in the shower the following morning.  We exchanged numbers and Lauren booked an Uber to take her back to the city.  Barely a day had passed before I heard from her again, telling me what a great time she had and asking me when she could come back to visit.  It looked like I’d done my job.

End of Chapter 1
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 08:46:02 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Dexter07

Calibur009

Re: Mini Getaways (Lauren Ambrose)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 03:27:57 PM »
Congrats on the new series, and this was a great chapter to start things off.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman

Re: Mini Getaways (Lauren Ambrose)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 06:46:08 AM »
The second chapter of this series is on my Patreon now as a Patron-only story.  Subscribe to the $8 tier to read in full!
 https://www.patreon.com/DarkSwordsman
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA