Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 18  (Read 5445 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 18
« on: January 16, 2019, 12:00:05 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 18
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “A Hen in the Wolf House”

“There were eight dead and six injured. Most of them part of an Anti-HYDRA task force.” Skye said to everyone as we walked into the Director's office.

“What’s that?” Skye asked, seeing some carvings on his desk.

“It’s nothing, just some doodles,” Coulson said.

“Those doodles look like the symbols that you’ve been having me look for. Who is your source?” Skye asked.

“It’s confidential,” Coulson said.

“Yes, but who is your source? You’ve never talked about it,” Skye said. I could tell that she wasn’t going to leave this alone.

“Mack. Hunter. Leave us alone, would you please?” I said. They left us alone, but I made sure that they weren’t outside listening before we went on.

“Skye, Coulson’s source is Coulson himself,” I said to her.

“What?” she demanded.

“David!” he said angrily.

“Coulson, it’s time we tell her. She’s not going to let this go. And it will be better coming from us then from someone else.” I said. He looked both uneasy and downright mad about this.

“Garrett started to carve these symbols after he was injected with GH-325. And once I saw them I started to carve them too.” Coulson said.

“Why?” Skye asked.

“The symbols are referencing the last will of the Kree warrior whose blood was used for the GH drug,” I said.

“But I was injected with that drug too. You gave me these pictures of the carvings and I’m not carving anything.” Skye said.

I took her hands into mine knowing that she was going to need some support when I said the next sentence I had to say. “That’s more than likely because...you’re not human Skye,” I said. She looked like she was shocked, angry and confused at the same time.

“Am I a mutant?” she asked.

“No. You are more than likely an Inhuman.” I said to her.

“A-An In...Inhuman?” she asked, still shocked by what I was saying to her.

“Yes. That 0-8-4 we were after was more than likely carrying a Terrigen Crystal inside. Which when broken would trigger your terrigenesis.” I said to her.

“Is this why you were so sure that Sarah and I weren’t parallel versions of each other?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. She then ran out of the office angry that we had hidden this from her for so long.

“Are you still mad?” I asked her as I entered her favorite hiding spot. Her old bunk on the Bus.

“Pissed,” she said. But with a smile, she patted the spot next to her for me to sit down.

“I didn’t tell you because I’m scared about this whole thing,” I said to her.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because I know you, baby,” I said to her as I started to tell her my deepest fears.

“Claire is a pocket universe, Laura is a mutant with a skeleton like mine and Diana is a warrior princess who can fly among other things. You already think you’re the odd woman out of the four women that I’m in sync with, even though I told you that you are my first real love. I don’t know what you would become if you go through terrigenesis. And I’m terrified that if you do go through terrigenesis you won’t or can’t love me anymore; and not in a sex way. I’m...I’m just scared. And you want to go through terrigenesis as soon as you can, don't you?” I said to her.

“You’re right, I do want to go through terrigenesis. But I will always love you. We are in it for the long haul, ‘til death do us part. Even if we aren’t married...yet.” Skye said cuddling up to me.

“Do you want to get married?” I asked her.

“Not just yet,” she said cryptically.

“I’m going to need more than that baby,” I said to her.

“Truth is I want to walk down the aisle to you. I want to be your wife. But I want Laura, Claire, and Diana to walk down that aisle with me.” she said.

“That’s a tall order,” I said.

“That’s why I’m willing to wait a little while longer for that to happen. But even if I go through terrigenesis it IS going to happen,” she smiled and we shared a passionate kiss.

“So what was your reason for keeping me in the dark about all this?” Skye asked Coulson.

“I guess I want to keep you the exact same way I found you,” he said surprised at how direct Skye had asked. And at how easily it was to say.

“That’s because you think of Skye like she was your daughter. And all fathers want to keep their little girls safe and in a time-proof bubble so that they never change.” I said to him.

“You will tell me if you ever develop that power right?” he joked.

“On the grounds that Skye can deny me sex I refuse to answer that question.” I joked. We all shared a laugh.

“Coulson, you’re going to want to take this,” May said to him.

“That’s who all this fuss is about?” Hunter asked. Raina had called Director Coulson. She wanted to talk to him.

“Yup,” I said. He and I were undercover; Clarice and Laura were there posing as our dates. And Clarice was not too happy about which one she had gotten. At first, it was just them talking. We all could hear what was going on through Coulson’s com line.

“Is she flirting with him?” Hunter asked.

“Yup,” May said.

“That’s what she does,” Skye said. Both were in the kitchens.

“I want you to give me Skye,” she said to Coulson. And that piqued my interests.

“Why would I do that?” he asked.

“Because I want to take her to the one place she’s wanted to go since she was a little girl. I want to take her to see her father,” she said.

“And if I refuse?” Coulson asked.

“Then I’ll send a mass automated email to all of HYDRA revealing who your spy really is,” she said, sliding him her phone. It must have a picture of Jemma sending one of her messages.

I knew that Skye must be going crazy in the kitchens. So I got up as subtly as I could and went into the kitchens. “Don’t,” I said to Skye. I already knew that she was on the verge of leaving the kitchens to save Jemma.

“Don’t worry about Jemma,” I said to Skye.

“You already sent the message to get Mockingbird and Jemma out?” May asked.

“Who’s Mockingbird?” Skye asked. And we explained who that was and why she shouldn’t worry.

“I’m going to have to decline,” Coulson said to her as he let the countdown hit zero. Hunter, Laura, Clarice and I joined the table with the two of them.

“You have to protect me,” Raina said to him almost like she was out of moves.

“Well, we’ll see what we can do,” Coulson said as Hunter injected her with a tracking device.

“But first where is Skye’s father?” Coulson asked.

“This is only a few blocks away. I guess Raina didn’t pick this place for the ambiance.” Coulson said to May. May gave him a look and they both turned off their coms.

“Lumley said everywhere Skye goes death follows. Do you think that it was Skye’s father?” May asked.

“Possible but there is no way to know unless we find him,” Coulson said as Hunter, the girls and I came up to him.

“Okay, Hunter, you go with May scout out the building. David, I want you and...Skye. Where’s Skye?” he asked me, seeing both girls and myself but not Skye.

“She’s with me,” I said.

“No, she’s not. We would see...are you using your astral projection?” he asked already knowing the answer.

“Maybe,” I said blinking out and the girls started smiling at Coulson.

“Skye wait up,” I said to her as we entered the building.

“Baby, I love you. But I’ve waited my whole life for just a glimpse of my father. So keep the hell up.” she said. We entered one of the rooms, there was nothing there, but there was a picture on the floor. But he wasn’t here. She started to tear up. I went over to her and hugged her.

“We’ll find him, baby,” I said to her. Coulson then came into the room.

“I just wanted a glimpse of him,” she said to Coulson. I let her go so she could hug the man that she thought of as a father.

May then came in. “There’s something that you might want to see,” she said. We got down into the basement and there were three guys all dead.

“These wounds look like they were made by a surgical blade. Whoever did this knew what they were doing.” May said.

“We know who did this,” Skye said shocked by what her father had done.

“He’s a monster,” Skye said as Coulson looked into a security camera.

Mockingbird was the code name for an undercover operative that we had sent into HYDRA long before we sent Jemma in. But she couldn’t get into special operations. So we sent Jemma in and hoped that she would be able to get everything. Once we knew that Jemma’s cover was blown I sent Trip a message telepathically to get Jemma and Mockingbird or Bobbi Morse out of there. Luckily Trip was already near where the HYDRA HQ was. This was because we thought the time they had was drawing to an end.

So Mockingbird went into protection mode and tried to get both her and Jemma out of there with everything that they had gotten while they were both undercover. Bobbi got her codename ironically from me. Because I knew Bobbi Morse in another universe as the superhero Mockingbird, but I didn’t know that she wasn’t going by that here in this universe. Another thing that I didn’t know was that she was Hunter’s ex-wife.

“Why aren’t you down there with everyone?” Coulson asked Skye and I. We were in his office instead of downstairs welcoming Jemma back.

“I’m glad she’s back. But I wanted you to know that we’re going to have to find and stop my father and I’m on board with that. But you can’t keep shutting me out like you have been.” she said to Coulson.

He went over to his desk, hit a button on his tablet and the monitor went up revealing a bunch of the carvings. “You did this?” she asked, going up to them.

“I did this yesterday. I don’t know how else to describe it, but it needs to be carved,” he said to her with a sigh.

“I still don’t know what they mean though,” he said.

“I think I do, it’s a map. But we are going to have to discuss it more when we get back from Atlantic City.” Skye said.

“Why are you going to Atlantic City?” Coulson asked.

“Well before all of this we had plans to spend the weekend out there and surprise Barbara so the two of them could meet. I tried to talk her out of it but-” I said.

“I won’t let him. I want to meet her and this may be the thing I need to clear my mind after the last few days.” Skye said.

“Look I hate to load work on you. Especially after this week you’ve had. But there are these reports of strange fish.” he said.

“Sure. We’ll do it. We may take a day or two before I start though.” I said to him.

“That’s understandable,” he said as we both looked at Skye who had started to stare out the window.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 01:01:24 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA