Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: New York Dreams: A Weekend to Remember (Ariel Paola)  (Read 1352 times)

Gianni Shamari

New York Dreams: A Weekend to Remember (Ariel Paola)
« on: March 02, 2024, 05:17:53 PM »

Maré sat in his luxurious penthouse in New York City, scrolling through his emails on his laptop. As he skimmed through his inbox, he noticed an email from his online friend, Ariel Paola. The subject line read, "Surprise visit to NYC!"

His heart skipped a beat as he clicked on the email to read it. Ariel wrote that she was flying into New York this weekend for business and would finally love to meet him in person. Maré couldn't believe his luck. He had been waiting for this moment for so long.

"I'm finally going to meet her!" he exclaimed excitedly. He could already picture himself and Ariel walking through the bustling streets of New York City, trying out different cuisines, and exploring the city's famous landmarks.

As he reread the email, he couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude wash over him. "Thank you, God," he whispered to himself. "This is the best news I've received in a long time."

Maré stared at one of her online photos. Ariel was a short Brazilian bombshell! She had a tanned complexion, a pretty face, and the body of a sex goddess! She was an adult film star and a webcam model who posed for a few adult magazines. Maré first communicated with Ariel in 2004 on PlentyofFish, a free online dating site. After a while, they communicated through emails and telephone.

He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, imagining Ariel's voice and how she would look standing before him. The scent of fresh flowers from the nearby vase filled his nostrils, and the soft hum of the air conditioning brought a sense of calm to the room.

Maré couldn't wait to meet his online friend in person finally, and he knew that this weekend would be one for the books.

It was Saturday afternoon. Maré took a deep breath as he stepped into the luxurious lobby of the Plaza Hotel. The scent of freshly cut flowers filled his nostrils and the soft sound of classical music played in the background. He looked around nervously, hoping to spot Ariel among the crowd.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice behind him. "Maré! Oh my gosh, it's so good to meet you in person finally!" Ariel exclaimed as she gave him a tight hug.

Maré's nerves instantly melted away as he hugged her back. "You too, Ariel. You look even more beautiful in person," he said, admiring her sparkling dark eyes and flowing brown hair.

Ariel giggled. "You're too sweet," she said, blushing.

As they walked down the bustling streets of New York City, Maré couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the sights and sounds around him. "This city is amazing," he said, taking in the towering skyscrapers and honking yellow taxis.

Ariel smiled. "I know. There's so much to see and do here. I can't wait to explore more with you."

Maré grinned. "Me too. I have a feeling this weekend will be one to remember."

As they approached the platinum-colored Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Maré pressed a button on his key fob, and the silver gullwing doors lifted, revealing the sleek interior of the car.

"Hop in," he said, gesturing for Ariel to enter the passenger seat.

Ariel's eyes widened in awe as she settled into the luxurious leather seat. "Wow, this car is amazing!" she exclaimed, running her hand over the smooth surface of the dashboard.

Maré smiled, feeling proud in the car he had worked so hard to own. "Thanks, it's my baby," he said, starting the engine.

As they drove down Fifth Avenue, the sound of the engine roared through the streets, turning heads as they passed. The bright lights of the city illuminated the car's platinum exterior exquisitely.

"Can you believe we're here, in New York City, cruising down Fifth Avenue in this amazing car?" Ariel said, her voice filled with excitement.

Maré grinned. "It's like a dream come true."

As they continued down the street, they talked and laughed, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. Maré couldn't believe how lucky he was to be experiencing all of this with Ariel. As they walked into Justin's, the smell of sweet potato pie and freshly baked cornbread wafted through the air, making Maré's stomach grumble with hunger. The restaurant's cozy ambiance was filled with chatter and soft music playing in the background.

"Wow, this place looks amazing!" Ariel exclaimed, her eyes scanning the menu.

Maré nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I heard they have some of the best soul food in the city."

A friendly waiter came over to take their orders as they sat at their table. Maré recommended the fried chicken and waffles, while Ariel decided on the shrimp and grits.

As they waited for their food to arrive, they chatted about their favorite foods and memories from their childhood. Maré couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort and warmth as he talked to Ariel as if they had known each other for years.

When their food finally arrived, Maré's mouth watered at seeing the golden-brown fried chicken and fluffy waffles on his plate. Ariel's shrimp and grits looked equally delicious, with plump shrimp nestled in a bed of creamy grits.

As they dug into their meals, the flavors exploded on their taste buds, with a perfect blend of savory and sweet. Maré savored every bite of his crispy chicken, while Ariel couldn't stop raving about the perfectly cooked shrimp.

"This is amazing," Ariel said, wiping her mouth with a napkin. "I could eat here every day."

Maré chuckled. "I know. I'm already planning on coming back here before you leave."

Maré and Ariel stepped out of Justin's restaurant, their stomachs full and satisfied. As they walked down the busy streets of Manhattan, Maré suggested they go shopping at some of the most expensive boutiques in the city.

"We should stop by Bergdorf Goodman. They have some of the best designer clothes and accessories," Maré said excitedly.

Ariel nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Yes, let's go there first!"

As they walked into the luxurious store, the scent of expensive perfumes and colognes filled the air. The bright lights and polished floors made Ariel feel like she was in a dream.

Maré led her to the women's section, where a friendly sales associate greeted them.

"Welcome to Bergdorf Goodman. How may I assist you today?" the sales associate asked.

"We're looking for some statement pieces to add to Ariel's wardrobe," Maré said confidently.

The sales associate nodded and led them to the designer clothing section. Ariel's eyes widened as she saw the beautiful dresses, blouses, and skirts hanging on the racks.

Maré picked out a stunning red dress for her to try on. "This will look amazing on you," he said with a smile.

As Ariel slipped into the dress, she couldn't help but feel like a princess. The fabric was soft and silky against her skin, and the color made her feel confident and bold.

Maré's eyes widened as he saw her leave the fitting room. "Wow, you look incredible! That dress was made for you."

The sales associate agreed. "That dress is a best-seller this season. It looks stunning on you."

While browsing the racks, Ariel found a beautiful pair of diamond earrings that caught her eye.

"These are so beautiful, but they must be so expensive," Ariel said, her voice filled with longing.

Maré smiled. "Don't worry about the price. You deserve them."

As they made their way to the cash register, Ariel couldn't help but feel grateful for Maré's generosity. The dress and earrings were expensive, but they were worth every penny.

As they left the store, Ariel turned to Maré and said, "Thank you so much for this amazing shopping spree. I feel like a million bucks!"

Maré grinned. "You look like a million bucks too. Let's head to the next boutique."

As they left the designer store, Ariel grinned and held up the shopping bags. "I can't believe we just spent that much money," she laughed.

Maré chuckled. "It's only money, right?" he said, shrugging.

They walked back to the Plaza Hotel, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. When they arrived at Ariel's hotel room, Maré couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the luxurious interior.

The room was decorated in shades of cream and gold, with plush carpets and a king-sized bed covered in fluffy pillows. The large windows offered a stunning view of the city skyline, with the bright lights illuminating the room.

"Wow, this room is amazing," Maré said, admiring the decor.

Ariel smiled. "I know. It's worth the price."

They sat on the comfortable couch and opened a bottle of champagne, toasting their successful shopping spree. As they sipped on the bubbly drink, they chatted about their favorite moments from the day and their plans for the rest of the weekend.

Maré couldn't help but feel content and relaxed in Ariel's company. The soft music playing in the background and the gentle hum of the air conditioning created a peaceful atmosphere in the room.

As the night wore on, they ordered room service and enjoyed a delicious steak and lobster meal. The food was perfectly cooked, with the flavors melting in their mouths.

"I love this," Maré said with a grin, taking another bite of the succulent lobster.

Ariel chuckled. "Me too. It's like we're living the high life."

"We are, baby girl," Mare beamed. "The world is ours!"

After dinner, they cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie, their bodies entwined together. The soft glow of the TV illuminated their faces, and their laughter filled the room.

"Do you want to know one of my biggest fantasies?" Ariel said.

"What?" Maré wondered.

"To have sex in Central Park," Ariel answered with a smile. "I think it will be great to fuck in New York's most iconic park."

"Well, we should make that fantasy a reality," Maré told her. "Let's make your first New York trip memorable."

"Then let us have sex in Central Park!" Ariel suggested. "You have me excited."

"I know the perfect spot in Central Park," Maré winked.

Maré and Ariel strolled through the winding paths of Central Park, enjoying the cool breeze and the sound of rustling leaves. The full moon casts a warm glow over the park. As they reached West 73rd Street, Maré led Ariel down a hidden path that led to the Ramble.

"Where are we going?" Ariel asked, her eyes darting around the dimly lit path.

"It's a secret escape," Maré replied, a mischievous smile on his face.

As they entered the Ramble, rushing water filled their ears. The Ramble was a small oasis nestled in the heart of Central Park, complete with a tranquil stream, a waterfall, and a lush canopy of trees.

Ariel gasped in awe as she took in the sight. "This is beautiful," she said, her eyes wide with wonder.

Maré nodded. "I come here to escape the chaos of the city. It's a peaceful retreat."

They followed the winding path along the stream, the sound of the water growing louder with each step. A cool mist hit their faces as they approached the waterfall, refreshing them from the warm evening air.

"This is amazing," Ariel said, reaching to touch the water. "I feel like I'm in a different world."

Maré chuckled. "That's the beauty of the Ramble. It's like a hidden paradise."

As they continued to explore the Ramble, they talked and laughed, enjoying the park's peace. The sound of crickets and chirping birds filled the air, creating a serene atmosphere.

"I'm so glad you brought me here," Ariel said, her eyes shining with gratitude.

Maré smiled. "Anytime. This is our secret escape now."

At that moment, they kissed passionately. They were going with the flow as their hands wandered over each other's bodies, and they stripped out of their clothes. Smiling, Ariel lay down nude on the ground.

"I want you." She said softly.

"I want you, too," Maré responded.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her flat stomach and tits passionately. Then Maré licked and lightly bit her erect nipples. He felt Ariel squeeze his balls, which had him soaring up to heaven. It was time for Maré to taste that Brazilian pussy of hers. He licked and spat away in a hot frenzy. Maré sucked up her love honey as if it flowed smoothly out of her pussy. Ariel moaned and squeezed her tits from the pleasure.

"Fuck me, baby." She moaned.

Maré slid his dick into her pussy and pumped away at a rapid pace. Ariel's pussy was extremely wet, and she screamed her excitement. The feeling was so exquisite! Ariel climaxed on the head of his dick. Maré looked into Ariel's eyes, and he could tell she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. Ariel climbed on top of Maré and shoved her pussy down on his dick. Ariel rode and fucked the shit out of him.

"Fuck me any way you want, baby. You are amazing!" Maré told her.

"Your cock is so good." Ariel sighed. "I want it to stay inside me."

"I want to cum all over you, sexy," Maré murmured.

Sensing he was about to ejaculate, Ariel hopped up and got on her knees. At that moment, Maré shot one of the most oversized loads of cum ever over Ariel's chest and torso.

They rested for a few minutes; they cleaned and began putting on their clothes.

"I ranked this sexual experience as one of the best I've ever had." Maré felt. "The sex was amazing."

"This was the greatest sexual experience I've ever had," Ariel confessed. "We have to do this again."

"No doubt," Maré agreed. "You know I'm with that."

Inside the car, Maré and Ariel cruised downtown on the East Side. They laughed at their wild Ramble experience while classical rap music played smoothly.

"What a perfect night!" Maré expressed. "Sex with Ariel at the Ramble without getting caught was amazing. I never thought I'd have sex in the heart of Central Park knowing someone could be watching."

Ariel said, "Thanks for a memorable New York night. I cannot wait for the next time we explore the city that never sleeps!"

"Me too, baby girl. It's going to be epic!" Maré promised and then kissed her.

They faded into the night.

As the night grew late, Maré drove Ariel back to the Plaza Hotel and knew it was time to say goodbye to her. He felt a sense of sadness wash over him, knowing that their time together was ending.

But as he hugged her tightly and said goodbye, he knew their bond had strengthened. He couldn't wait to see her again and experience more adventures together.

Copyright © 2010 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 05:20:19 PM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA