Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 28  (Read 6037 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 28
« on: January 27, 2019, 01:49:01 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 28
Date Night “Diana Prince, Stacy Keibler & Sarah Vale”

“I heard what you did for Clarice,” Diana said as she came up to me. I was on the roof of the Playground.

“Hey, baby,” I said, giving her a kiss.

“Why don’t you do something like that for me?” she asked with a smile.

“Simple, when I do something like this,” I said teleporting out and coming back with a bouquet of wildflowers and handing them to her.

“I know that you love them and me. I don’t have to think about what I have to do to make sure that you still love me. But with Clarice, Sarah, Stacy, and Barbara I’m always worried that I’m not doing enough. I thought that Clarice and I were good until about a month ago. I still can’t believe that I missed it for so long. That’s why I had to do what I did. Because even if they’re not part of the ‘BIG FOUR’ , as they call you and the others, I love them all very much.” I said to her.

“And that is why I love you,” she said, giving me a kiss. Each time she kissed me like this my only thought was about making love to her. And this time was no different. She smiled as she dropped the flowers and removed her top. She wasn’t wearing a bra so I could see her breasts on full display. I couldn’t wait any longer and used super speed to remove the rest of her clothes and all of mine.

“Impatient are we?” she asked with a smile.

“Definitely,” I said as I kissed her hungrily. She lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around my waist. As she did that I thrust into her which caused her to moan into my mouth. We made love like that for hours under the stars.

“I love you, baby,” I said to her after we came.

“I love you too,” she said, kissing me again.

“What are you doing?” Stacy asked cozying up behind me.

“Well, I thought that my girlfriend asked me to help her move some of her things into storage. But all day long she has been acting like all she wants to do is make love.” I said with a smile looking over my shoulder at her.

“Well are you going to take the hint or what?” she asked, smiling while looking into my eyes.

I turned around and kissed her. She led me to her bedroom. As soon as we entered I took off her shirt and threw it aside. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath and smiled as she pushed me down on the bed. As she climbed onto the bed she started to remove my pants and underwear letting my fully erect penis spring free. She smiled before she took it into her mouth and gave me some mouth love. I knew what she was planning and why so I was going to enjoy the ride. After a minute of lubing, she removed her pants and panties then lay down next to me and smiled at me as she spread her ass cheeks.

She kissed me and smiled, clearly saying “fuck my ass now baby” with her eyes. I moved into position and as I thrust into her she moaned and they got louder as I made love to her ass. When we came she passed out lying face first in the bed. I moved her into my arms without waking her up and watched her while she slept.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I said to her kissing her forehead after she finally woke up after several hours.

“That was amazing baby,” she said with a smile.

“Well, I wanted to make an impact on you, especially if this date you want me to have ends as badly as the last one,” I said with a smile. You see she has been setting me up on dates with women that she knows. Barbara was the only woman that it worked out with. But the last date ended with me leaving her at the restaurant after a fight that she and I had. And the three women before that we only went out one or two times before we ended it.

“You knew that I wanted you to go out with Torrie?” she asked.

“Well I remembered what you said about you never liking anal sex, but today you wanted it. So I realized that you wanted something, and the only thing that you would want that badly is me to go out with ANOTHER one.” I said kissing her on the cheek.

“It’s not that I want you to go out with her. After the last time I gave up on what I had been planning,” she said with a smile.

“Which was?” I asked.

“Well, I felt like I was the only one of your girlfriends that was normal. So I would like to introduce you to ‘normal’ women in hopes that they would join us and I wouldn’t feel so alone.” she said sadly.

“You’re not alone. Even if you are the only one right now that isn’t S.H.I.E.L.D., have super powers or is a superhero; you have me and the others too.” I said to her.

“I know that. I couldn’t explain why I felt like that but I did. That was until recently. Now I’m at peace with that.” she said.

“Then why is it that you want me to go out with this ‘Torrie’ ?” I asked her.

“Well, over the last month or so I have made some new friends. One of them, Torrie Wilson, she doesn’t get why I would share you with so many others. So I figured if you went out with her she might be able to understand.” she said, cozying up to me.

“Fine, you know that I could never say no to any of you,” I said kissing her cheek again.

I was at the base and I walked into the quarters that I shared with the girls. It was Coulson’s idea for all of us to share a room. He felt it was simpler this way and we wouldn’t disturb anyone if we wanted to have a nighttime romp in the sac. But with the fact that there was Skye, Claire, Laura, Clarice, Sarah, Diana and I slept in the same room and Barbara and Stacy coming over on occasion he had to give us a bunk room. But we got a king-sized bed and every night at least one of the girls would join me in that king size bed instead of one of the bunks.

Tonight was Sarah’s turn. So when I found her on the bed working on something on her tablet I wasn’t surprised. “Hello, Sarah baby,” I said kissing her as I sat down next to her.

“How do you know which one of us is which?” she asked with a smile setting aside her tablet.

“Simple when you’re in love with two women that look exactly alike you learn to tell the difference fast. That way you don’t get a frying pan upside the head because you called the wrong name during sex.” I joked.

“I wish Fitz would get it right just once,” she said with a laugh.

“He still can’t figure it out?” I asked, amazed.

“Nope. This afternoon I had to explain that I didn’t know what he was talking about when he asked how our ‘ACE IN THE HOLE’ .” she said.

“Oh yeah, Skye was supposed to talk to Ace today,” I said.

“And who is ‘Ace’ ?” she asked.

“Ace is Mike’s son. Didn’t Fitz explain?” I asked.

“Nope. When he realizes that he has made the mistake again he turns red in the face and changes the subject. That is unless we are working.” she said with a smile.

“Does my girl need a little pick me up?” I asked, kissing her neck.

“Definitely,” she said with a smile, giving me a kiss and pulled me down on the bed. I broke the kiss just long enough to phase our clothes off our bodies and throw them aside. Seeing her lying there naked, begging me to make love to her with her eyes was such a turn on. I smiled and thrust myself into her causing her to moan with delight.

“Oh, Skye.” I joked. She laughed and slapped my shoulder as I continued to make love to her. She then noticed that the other girls were in the room watching us make love now. So she decided to turn it into a show for them. Before long all of them were masturbating and enjoying themselves almost as much as Sarah and I. One by one each of the girls came until Sarah and I were the only two still lost in passion until we came moaning each other’s names.

“That was an incredible sight,” Skye said as she and the others came to the bed and gave Sarah and me a kiss on the cheek or lips.

“What started this?” Diana asked with a smile.

“Fitz can’t figure out that she’s Sarah so I decided to give her a little pick me up,” I said.

“He does it with you too?” Skye asked, smiling at her look alike.

“No?” Sarah asked, amazed.

“Yup. Last week he held up his phone and said that his phone had a ‘POTTY MOUTH’ again?” Skye asked. Sarah started to laugh.

“What?” I asked.

“I had to use his phone to get the video feed on one of the missions that we were working on for the Director. But his phone kept swearing at me. So whenever his phone starts acting up he holds up his phone and says that his phone has a potty mouth.” she said laughing.

“Why didn’t he tell me that?” Skye asked.

“That’s because he’s too embarrassed to admit that he can’t tell you two apart,” I said.

“So does that mean that I can join you two for another pick me up?” Skye asked with a smile.

“What do you think baby, should we let her join us in bed tonight?” Sarah asked with a smile.

“Only if everyone else puts on a show too,” I said with a smile. All the girls started to smile and remove the rest of their clothes. Sarah and I kissed Skye and the three of us started to make love. While the others started masturbating or making love with one another.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:57:04 PM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 28
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 08:04:57 PM »
Man, I had the biggest crush on Stacey Keibler back in the day. Nice work.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Re: Marvel Love Chapter 28
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 10:39:17 PM »
Man, I had the biggest crush on Stacey Keibler back in the day. Nice work.

So did I she was part of my first big crush squad. Her, Lita, Trish, and Torrie. That’s why I made sure I gave them roles here. ;D

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA