Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Alien story ideas  (Read 202 times)

Money

Alien story ideas
« on: January 26, 2024, 08:49:03 PM »
Okay for this I've done some research and it seems a number of celebs believe in them I found 17 to start with but I'm sure there are more out there the key would be an interview or statement that the celeb believes they exist in some fashion be it the usual stereotypes of being in the same room, pictures, communication, that kind of stuff but being this site it can include admitting to wanting an extra terrestrial sex session (looking at you Demi Lovato) so let's get this started

Demi Lovato (admits to swearing off men and willing to have sex with aliens given the chance)
Victoria Justice
Ariana Grande
Kylie Jenner (afraid of them but fascinated to talk if they don't act aggressively)
Rihanna
Miley Cyrus (admits to being chased down by UFO)
Dallas Lovato
Kelly Clarkson (willing to travel the cosmos if aliens offered)
Kim Kardashian (camped out at area 51 to see aliens and failed)
Kendall Jenner
Katy Perry
Gigi Hadid
Kourtney Kardashian
Scarlett Johansson (well she did admit to having an alien raccoon on speed dial)
Vanessa Hudgens
Stella Hudgens
Jennifer Lawrence
Megan Fox (says if you tell her aliens exist she's willing to go with the idea)

I'm sure I missed a few so if anyone wants to add to the list with credible evidence celebs admit to seeing aliens here's your chance and maybe we can get some fun story ideas out of the deal

The following users thanked this post: Sign54, Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Alien story ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 10:37:05 PM »
What about celebrities who were in movies or tv shows about aliens? Maybe it could be a story similar to the movie Galaxy Quest with the aliens seeing the movie or tv show and thinking it's true so the aliens want to meet the celebrity.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 10:48:03 PM »
That's not a bad idea for a story angle I was focused on reality to start with but we could expand this given the volume of alien material out there and not just in the comic book arena but I suggest we start small so this doesn't snowball into something that gets ruined

Money

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 12:54:38 PM »
Okay adding to the list is Mira Sorvino who has claimed to have seen a UFO I knew somebody would step forward for this I'd love to hear the backstory to this

Money

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 06:41:01 PM »
And another addition to the list fans are really going to love this one Hailee Steinfeld has admitted in an interview she believes in aliens she didn't go into much detail but it still counts here let the story ideas flow

Sign54

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 01:59:53 PM »
What about Jennifer Lawrence being impregnated by an alien?

Money

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 09:21:22 PM »
Details, I want details I have something like that in my head let's talk my friend

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA