Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sex Day (Britney Spears, Billie Eilish, Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 19757 times)

200InchCOCK

Sex Day (Britney Spears, Billie Eilish, Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 21, 2024, 06:12:43 PM »
The doorbell chimed, its tinny tone echoing through the large, empty mansion.
I glanced over at my sexy friend, Britney Spears, who was lounging by the pool in a yellow bikini that showed off her body.
She grinned lazily and called out, "Hey, it's probably just the pizza guy."
I shrugged and made my way to the door, wondering why even bother to answer it.

As I opened the door, I was greeted by the sight of Billie Eilish, her black and green hair framing her pale face, her striking features softened by a warm smile.
She was dressed in a vintage Chanel suit, her fingers fidgeting nervously with a small bouquet of flowers.
"Um, hi," she said, her voice quavering just slightly.
"I came over to see Britney today. I didn't know she had company."

My heart skipped a beat in excitement.
I had no clue that Billie and Britney were fans.
"Oh, um, hey there Billie," I managed to stammer.
"Come on in." I stepped aside to let her enter, my gaze taking in her every move as she carefully set the flowers on the entryway table.

"Thanks," she said, following me into the living room.
I couldn't help but notice the way the sunlight streamed through the massive windows, casting a warm glow across her face.
"So, um, where's Britney?"

"She's out by the pool," I said, gesturing toward the floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooked the backyard.
"There she is."

Billie followed my gaze and let out a small gasp.
"Wow, she's looking hot today."
She turned back to me, a tentative smile on her lips.
Billie rushed out the door, waving at Britney.

"Hey, Britney! Looks like I made it just in time," Billie called out, stepping forward and bouncing her busty chest in her baggy clothing.
Britney smiled, waving back and then got up to hug her friend.

As they embraced, I noticed the way their bodies pressed against each other, and I had to wonder if there was something going on between them.
The way they looked together was obviously intimate, like two lovers.

Suddenly, there was another knock at the door.
I rushed to the door and opened it to Scarlett Johansson standing in a purple trenchcoat.
"Scarlett Johansson? What are you doing here?"
She stepped in and shut the door. "Someone called for a show."

Billie and Britney giggled at the actress. "Oh, Scarlett, I didn't expect to see you today!"
Billie exclaimed. "But seriously, why did you come over?"

Scarlett removed her trench coat, revealing a black lace lingerie set with fishnet stockings that looked like something Britney had worn on stage for a tour.
"Britney invited me. She said you needed company while she and Billie can have fun," she purred.
"I mean, look at this." She gestured toward her body, making sure to have my attention.

I glanced at Billie and Britney, who were now stripping their clothes off in the sunshine.
Billie's huge tits flopped around before Britney grabbing and squeezing them.
It was an intense feeling, watching them like this.
Scarlett was in front of me and made sure to get my full attention by taking my hand and leading me to the couch.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while now," she said, moving closer to me.
"Britney told me all about how good you are at fucking." I nodded.
"I think we should put that to the test, don't you?"

I felt a sudden rush of excitement as she crawled onto my lap, straddling me.
Her lips met mine, her tongue darting out to tease mine as she ground her hips against me.
I could feel her heat through my pants.
Scarlett broke the kiss and looked down at me, her blue eyes burning with desire.
"Take off your clothes, and show me what you've got," she got off me so I could stand up.

I quickly undid my pants and let them fall to the floor, revealing my hardening erection.
Scarlett licked her lips, her gaze fixed on my cock as she reached out and wrapped her hand around it, giving it a firm squeeze.
"Mmm, that's a nice one," she said.
She undid her lacy bra and let it fall to the floor, revealing her natural breasts with their hard pink nipples.
Then she lowered her thong to reveal her pussy, already wet with anticipation.
Scarlett fell to her knees and grabbed my cock.

She guided my dick into her warm mouth.
I felt her hot breath on my skin as she wrapped her lips around me and began to bob her head up and down.
I turned my head to glance out the window and saw Britney sitting outside with Billie on her knees.
We exchanged looks, the pop princess giving me a thumbs up as I was getting blown by Scarlett Johansson while another singer was eating her out.

Scarlett's lips and tongue worked in perfect harmony, driving me wild.
I moaned while watching Billie eat Britney's pussy from behind the glass.
When I looked down at Scarlett, she pulled my cock out of her mouth.
She spit on it.
"You like that, huh?" she asked.
I nodded.
She smiled before pushing my dick back into her mouth and sucking again.

Her expertise was evident as she expertly worked me over.
I could feel the familiar tingling in my balls, the warning sign that I was getting close.
Just when I thought I might cum, Scarlett stopped sucking and pulled my dick out of her mouth.
She spit on it again then grabbed her big tits and shoved them around my cock.
"How would you like to fuck my tits?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, please."
She smiled as I began to thrust.
My cock moved back and forth between her tits as Scarlett moaned.
I glanced out the window again to see Britney and Billie had moved into a new position.
They were scissoring each other, rubbing their cunts against each other, all while Scarlett's tits were wrapped around my dick.
Scarlett moaned as I fucked her tits.
I looked over at Billie and Britney again, feeling the power dynamic shift between the four of us.
They were both watching us intently, their eyes filled with desire.

My strokes grew faster and harder as I felt the release building inside me.
"I'm going to cum," I gasped.
Scarlett nodded, her blue eyes meeting mine.
"Let it happen," she breathed.
I felt my cock pulse as I released my seed into her warm, soft breasts.
My thrusts slowed as I rode out the sensation, enjoying the feeling of her flesh squeezing my dick and cum spurting up on her chest. Finally, I pulled out and collapsed onto the couch next to her, spent as I sat down.

Outside Britney and Billie found a new position. Billie was on all fours, her big tits swaying above the grass while Britney's was rimming her asshole.

Britney moaned as she slithered her tongue deeper into Billie's ass. "Ohhhh, Britney that feels so good. Keep doing it."

The window reflected their passionate scene, drawing my gaze back to them.
Scarlett glanced at the two singers too, a playful smile curving her lips.
"You know, I'm glad they're busy," she suggested.
"It leaves you all to me."

Her fingers trailed lightly up my thigh until she found my cock. Scarlett squeezed it and began stroking to get me hard as rock again.
"Why don't you get comfortable?" she whispered.
"I think you'll like what I have in mind for you next."

I nodded and moved over on the couch so that I was lying on my side, facing her.
She smiled and crawled on top of me, her perfect body pressing against mine.
She straddled me, her pussy just inches from my hard cock.
She lowered herself down, guiding my dick to her entrance.
Then, with a soft moan, she impaled herself on my cock.

Her snatch engulfed me as she began to ride me slowly, her hips moving in a sensual rhythm.
I wrapped my arms around her, feeling the softness of her pale skin.
Her breasts bounced with each thrust, taunting me with their nearness.
I could feel the muscles in her stomach clenching and releasing as she rode me harder and faster.

The window behind us was still filled with the sight of Britney and Billie, but they seemed to fade into the background as Scarlett took control.
She lowered her head, her lips finding my ear.
"You like watching them, don't you?" she whispered.
"I think you like having me on top while they put on a show for you."

Her hips began to move faster, her breath hot against my neck.
"You know, I bet you'd like to see more. Maybe I should give you a better view."
Scarlett grinned and slid off of me and onto her knees.
I got up and quickly moved behind her, guiding my cock back inside her as I now had a clear view through the window.
Billie was standing up, fondling her tits while Britney licked her cunt.
I watched Britney eat it while I thrust my cock into Scarlett's pussy.

She moaned as I fucked her.
Scarlett was watching Billie and Britney too, moaning at the same time I imagined Billie was.
"Oh, that's right, you like watching them, don't you?" she breathed.
"You like feeling like you're a part of it."

I thrust harder, moving my cock in and out of her tight cunt. Billie looked up and caught my eye.
We exchanged looks and I started fucking Scarlett harder.

"That's it," Scarlett moaned. "Give it to me. Fuck me."
She raised her head as her body trembled from my hard thrusts.
I was giving Scarlett everything I had, fucking that pussy with all my strength, knowing I could make her orgasm.

And then, she did. Her body arched backward, her nails digging into my shoulders as she let out a long, shuddering moan.
Her pussy tightened around my cock, and I felt the familiar pulsing as she came.
I held her close, my fingers digging into her hips, my cock throbbing as I felt her orgasm overtake her.

I looked back out the window and saw Billie watching us. She leaned in and whispered something to Britney, who nodded.
They moved away from the window, disappearing from our view.
I took Scarlett's hand and went to the couch where we both cuddled and fell asleep.

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, St Clair2, spence, flawed_existence, Heavenonearth, StS, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA