Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cocked Kate  (Read 7588 times)

Grobnar

Cocked Kate
« on: June 11, 2019, 06:09:16 PM »
Really I don't have a title for this one. It wasn't meant to become a story.

"God I'm cumming!" Emma declared as she rode harder against Nigel. Her body was awash in ecstasy as the red-haired actress slammed her butt into him. Her cherry red nipples stuck out like diamonds against her pale flesh, their rocking motion a testament to her movements.

Nigel grimaced. He wanted to cum. Badly. However, Emma installed a gold ring that encompassed the thick girth of his foot long member; preventing him from spraying her velvety innards with potent cum. Even now his balls vibrated, each tennis ball sized gonad desperate to release its' ever-increasing payload.

Emma stopped convulsing and basked in the afterglow. Her chest heaved for several moments before she pushed off the man she was straddling. "Awesome as always."

"Why thank you." Nigel pushed himself up. Already his cock was softening. He gestured to the ring. "Can I remove this now?"

"If you're not gonna unleash any surprises then yes." Emma grabbed her dress off the table and threw it on before starting to fix her hair. "I kinda like it though. Matches that skin you got."

"I could just use a condom you know," Nigel complained as he wiped off his dick and shoved it back into his pants.

"Oh no buddy, I love the feel of that black cock pounding into me." Emma pulled him close and kissed him. "Besides, you unload into me then you'll have less for tonight's winner."

Nigel nodded; she did have a point. Emma fixed her dress, still commando. "Now get out there, I lined up some great ass for you tonight."

Lip Sync Throw Down was Emma's idea. The name wasn't but the concept was. After a string of appearances on Late night TV, she opted to pitch a show. Simple, easy, cheap to produce. It just needed a host. Nigel Thornton was Emma's choice. Not that he was a particular talent or anything; his claim to fame was a string of small, almost non-existent hits in the late 2000s. Nor was it his roles as bit characters when a show needed a smooth talking black man to charm detectives. No, Emma chose him because of his cock: 12 inches long and as thick as a soda can. Ms. Stone loved to ride it at every opportunity.

Nigel suspected, but couldn't prove, that her famous breakup with her Spider-Man Costar was because of his dick. He had been plundering her pussy and ass for years, so it was no wonder Andrew couldn't keep up with his freaky girlfriend. Or her gaggle of friends. Apparently, the list of women in Hollywood that wanted a big cock in them was long indeed. And that's what the show is. Cover. He thought. The whole idea for lip sync throw down was for women to compete for his dick. It was a good arrangement. He made money, he got laid, Emma got her friends involved, and fans were happy. He took a pull from his scotch. A win for all involved.

Speaking of wins, the winner of tonight's contest came barreling in. Kate Mara was a beautiful woman with a fine ass. She won the show doing Rick James' Superfreak and her outfit reflected it. Black glittering sequins covered her entire top, a tight number that barely concealed Kate's small but firm breasts. Nigel thought he saw a nipple pop out at least once during her performance. Matching the top was a pair of pants that clung to her trim legs and plump butt. She approached him, brunette locks barely styled and a sly grin on her sultry face.

"You performed well out there." Nigel complimented.

"Thank you." She moved closer until she was at his feet. Her eyes were drawn to the outline of his semi-hard cock under his grey dress pants. "You know, Cobie is crying in her room."

Nigel leaned back so he had a complete view of her. "Is that so?"

"Yeah," Her voice dropped in tune and took on a husky flavor. "She wanted to ride the Black Rocket."

He resisted the urge to laugh or even blink. "The Black Rocket?"

Kate fidgeted with the outfit, clearly getting impatient. "The Black Rocket, Cockzilla the destroyer, King Dong."

"I didn't know I was so popular." Nigel spread his legs, the large bulge of his cock tenting his trousers. Kate took this as a cue and straddled him. "Going to bask in your victory?"

"I'm gonna bask in a lot of things," Kate replied, biting her lower lip. Nigel took that as his cue. His hands came up and cupped at her breasts. They were firm under the ministrations of his fingers, despite the sequin prison. After teasing her for several seconds he pushed the material back; exposing her hardening nipples to the cool air.

Kate gasped as he gingerly rubbed them; his touch electric against her diamond hard nubs. Slick hands slid up her shoulders, pushing back against cloth prison that contained her nubile curves. The brunette let the fabric slip down; the sleeves already free as Nigel coaxed the rest of her shirt off her. The garment, made just for the show, fell onto the floor behind the amorous couple.

Nigel's tongue joined the fray, and Kate couldn't help but moan in pleasure as he lapped at each breast. The brunette quickly found herself turning into putty in his well-measured hands; her hips involuntarily rocking against his body, her pussy already dampening.

"Fuck that's good!" She moaned out, head looking up at the ceiling. Nigel was playing with her nipples, sucking them and pleasuring with a talented tongue while his hands now slid down her body. They hugged the narrow of her waist before riding down the swell of her hips before reaching her ass. Kate moaned again as his hands pressed into her butt; pulling her closer towards him. It was a secret of her that she loved having her ass fondled; worshipped even, and his fingers pressed into the flesh and pressed all her buttons. Kate bit back a scream of pleasure as she came a little. She was quickly losing control. 

"I think that's enough from you. It's my turn." Kate grinned and pushed off Nigel. The entire time he was ravishing her breasts she felt something poke her in the back. She knew exactly what it was and was determined to see how big of a cock was thumping her backside. Kate kneeled before him, spread his legs wide and pushed forward. The crotch of his pants was tented obscenely as his mammoth member fought against its confinement. Her hands pressed in the dented material, finding stiff resistance on the other end. "So that's what's been poking me."

"All yours." Kate nodded like there was ever a doubt. Gingerly, she tugged at the crotch of his pants, digging briefly before finding the zipper. As Kate tugged, ample cock flesh popped free with every click until the zipper reached the bottom. The result was simply staggering. Nigel's cock, only half hard, stuck out nearly 5 inches before curving back in. The head of the prodigious member was held by the crotch of his pants, the effect was impressive. The fact that this was what was banging her backside made Kate horny as hell. The brunette reached for the middle of this bent cock and simply tugged.

Kate almost fell on the floor. Nigel's member popped free from its hiding spot nearly hitting his chest before landing across her head. It wasted no time thickened to full size; thick pulsing veins engorging the pillar of virility while a small leak of precum drooled on her hair. Kate's eyes widened as she pulled the member down, comparing it to her arm in the process. Holy shit! Emma wasn't exaggerating. Maybe even underselling! "Wow."

"That's all?" Nigel laughed, his cock wobbling mere inches from her nose. "What was it, Cockzilla pops out in front of you and all you can say is wow?"

Her nostrils flared. "Emma undersold you. She said it was big, but neglected how massive, and….oh that musk…virile...fuck."

Kate went into autopilot, both hands tried to wrap around his veiny cock and slowly they began to jerk it. Licking her lips, she started kissing the oversized head. A bead of delicious precum met her lips, coaxed out by her pumping. Nigel let out a soft moan as Kate began licking his member. The petite brunette licked and sucked, slowly getting closer to the massive leaking head.

She attempted to blow the cock, desperately trying to coax her mouth open wide enough to permit passage, but it was simply too big. The black, almost purple, head of his cock was a measure larger than her mouth would allow. Twice more she tried, and on the last, she only managed to gag herself. Disappointed, she withdrew a way.

"It's okay. Only one person managed to get it in." Nigel laughed.

Kate kept pumping and began licking the slit again. "Emma?"

"Oh she tries, but no. Someone else. You ready to get ripped open?"

"Fuck yes!" Kate declared, bounding back to her feet before pointing to her crotch. The center of her pants was soaked through with her juices; staining the black material. "Does it look like I'm ready?"

"You're still wearing pants."

Kate grabbed the waist of the garment and pulled. The material immediately gave way, surprising Nigel as she became fully nude. "Breakaway pants. I insisted."

The brunette slid up to him and positioned herself above his throbbing cock. "Bottoms up!"

Slowly, she lowered herself down, holding onto his shoulder and his cock, lest she missed. That would be embarrassing. Kate mused. Or sexy. The thought of this monster violating her backdoor crossed her mind. Next time. Let's see if I can get it into this whole first. The tip of the head brushed the edge of her nether lips. The sensitive folds of her sex were already soaking wet, a product of her desire for this massive bull cock. Letting herself fall further, the head pressed past her labia and pushed onward. Her eyes rolled backward for a second, "Oh fuck!"

"Come on now." Nigel edged her on, planting his hands on the swell of her hips. Slowly, he started rocking his hips, the tremendous cock began to piston into the tight actress. Her legs slackened and Kate dropped several inches, her greedy sex easily swallowing up his cock. With more confidence that she could take the thick member, Kate lowered herself further; her entire body shaking with Nigel's pumping of his hips. "Fuck, you're tight!"

"I've never had anything half this big!" Kate declared, her butt sliding down even more. "You're going to ruin me!"

"Are you complaining?" Nigel stopped and pulled so only the head was in her snatch. "I can stop if you want."

"Fuck you're a tease!" She playfully slapped him. "No, you're gonna fuck me until I say so. Now work that horse cock!"

He began again, his powerful cock starting to once again pump into the small actress; each little thrust brought Nigel's black dick further and further into her velvety innards. Kate continued to let herself fall until she bottomed out completely. To her amazement, her pussy took in the entire monster in one go. She was almost certain he'd bang into her cervix. No matter, now she was only concerned with one thing.

Slowly, Kate began to rock her body up and down his member. Inches of cock exited her sex only to slam back inside. Pleasure shot through her entire being, all her senses wired to the man before her and the pleasure he wrought.

Nigel wished she was facing away from him. Not that he minded the look of ecstasy on her face as she rode his cock. Nor did he mind her heaving breasts which bounced hypnotically on her chest, and felt like putty in his hands.

No, he wanted to see her ass. Kate had a wonderful ass in his opinion. Especially when she wore tight jeans or backless dresses. It stuck out much more than should have been allowed. Even in his groping hands, it felt wonderful. Nigel could feel it smash against his legs; each cheek quaking from the impact. Some people liked legs, some boobs, some the whole package, Nigel was an ass man. And right now all he wanted to do was spin her around and slap her white booty.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh!" Kate rode his cock harder; her firm ass slamming down every few seconds. His own thrusts meeting her own. A layer of sheen adorned her body; signs of her efforts and pleasure she was receiving. Her hair was a wild mess of fluttering brunette curls, her ass quaked as it bottomed out into his legs.

"I'm gonna cum!" He declared, his hands holding onto her waist and helping Kate slam her petite body on top of his cock.

"Do it for me baby! Give me that seed of yours!" Kate slammed down again, her entire body quaking in effort. She was rewarded as Nigel unleashed his cargo. Kate orgasmed as Nigel's thick hot seed painted her insides. The brunette felt every throbbing vein of his rampaging cock; the member throbbing as more and more cum battered her sex. All the seed that Nigel had stored up came to a head and blasted her until finally he was spent. With one last meager burst, his epic load was shot. Remarkably not a single drop had escaped her greedy pussy.

Kate came down from a post orgasm high unlike no other. Her entire body felt spent and she was basking in the afterglow worthy of being well and truly fucked. For a brief moment, she went limp, entire muscle groups refusing to obey commands. She was certain only Nigel's massive cock, acting as a pole in her pussy, kept her upright. As Nigel went to pull out she stopped him. "No, stay in. I want to feel this a little longer."

"Satisfied?"

"Completely." Kate rubbed at her belly. "I feel so full of cock and cum. It's glorious."

Nigel pulled her in close and she rested on his shirt. Her breath rose and fell gently and neither said a word for several moments.

"Is that ring?" Kate pointed to the object on the table. Nigel had removed it from his cock after the show and before Kate stormed in.

"It is." He confirmed and held it up. "Emma had it made for me. Look at it."

Kate studied the golden ring for several seconds. "My arm fits through this!"

Nigel laughed, "Keep looking."

She looked on the inside of the ring and noticed several words were etched inside. Emma Stone, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Swift, Anna Kendrick, Olivia Wilde... The list went on. "What is this?"

"Guess."

Kate looked at the names again. "You fucked all them?"

"Mmmhmmm. Your name is going on there next." Kate laughed, it felt a little odd to laugh with Nigel's softening cock still buried inside her.

"A conquest ring of stars. I'm flattered." The brunette rocked a little, trying to coax his cock back to life. "Do I get another go?"

"Only if you win again."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 05:10:04 PM by Grobnar »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman, Volente, diamond_luv, thenewcomer

Cadeauxxx

Re: Cocked Kate
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 08:21:21 PM »
I really enjoyed this story, great work. Nothing beats reading good IR after a hard day's work.

The Black Rocket, Cockzilla the destroyer, King Dong. Those belong on movie posters  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Grobnar

Starman

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 09:18:41 AM »
Great story with Kate Mara, can never say no to a little interracial fun.

BabesForTheWin

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 01:30:06 PM »
Love interracial stories like this, really fun to read ;)

Alaire

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 11:27:20 AM »
Your writing is as always good Grobnar and I'm a little ashamed I haven't commented on a story of yours before, as far as I know.

Kate Mara is rarely featured in celeb fiction, so it is always a welcome surprise when she is.

However, I would suggest putting tags and the celebs features before the story, so people don't skip it because they don't know which kate is featured.

Grobnar

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 05:11:02 PM »
Your writing is as always good Grobnar and I'm a little ashamed I haven't commented on a story of yours before, as far as I know.

Kate Mara is rarely featured in celeb fiction, so it is always a welcome surprise when she is.

However, I would suggest putting tags and the celebs features before the story, so people don't skip it because they don't know which kate is featured.

Thank you,

I know my work is usually very fetish specific, but I did this one cause Cade suggested it.

I'm bad about tagging stories, and I've fixed it.

diamond_luv

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 09:14:58 PM »
Great story with Kate and I love the title, it made me giggle.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA