Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christmas List starring Ariana Grande  (Read 11673 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Christmas List starring Ariana Grande
« on: December 13, 2019, 03:28:43 PM »
All of the following is complete and totat fiction. not a word of it ocurred, nor would it.

Christmas List
Starring Ariana Grande
(MF, oral, Anal, ATM, Cons)
by MaxwellLord

"Dear lord the things I'd do to that woman," Chester said. He was a member of the road crew, the classic roadie, for Ariana Grande's current tour. It was a pretty sweet gig. Not so much for the pay or the actual in and outs of the job. The pay was indeed great and the stage set ups weren't anything eh hadn't seen before. What set this job apart were moments like the one he was currently having where he got to watch Ariana move her hot little body.

Chester didn't hide it and everyone on the crew knew it; he had a serious thing for Ariana. TO be blunt, he wanted to fuck her and the thought crossed his mind constantly. Especially in moments like this. Seeing her work that tight, petite body. Grinding those hips, working that perfect little rump of hers. Oh the things he would do with her! It always ended up with two things though: her ass and her lips.

Her lips were dick sucking gold in Chester's head. He'd never felt them on his cock but he couldn't help but think any woman with lips that perfect had to be a blue ribbon cock sucker. He'd imagined her sucking his cock off until he popped in her mouth, then opening those gorgeous lips and show him his load, fresh in her mouth. Playing with it on her pink tongue before swallowing it all with a cute smile, batting those doe eyes of hers.

And there was here ass. Good lord Chester loved Ariana's ass. Round, tight, perfect for that petite pixie's body. He hungered to be right behind, his cock buried deep in her ass and fucking her tight little starfish until her filled that ass up with his hot cum. As the tour went into December and winded down, he used those thought to warm up many a cold night.

And there he was once again, taking a quick little break and watching Ari move onstage, a dress rehearsal for the night's show. She was all up in costume, sexy beyond belief and very much on her way to giving Chester a huge erection to deal with. Grinding, thrusting, rubbing her hands over her body. All while in Christmas-themed gear, as she just had to include some of her Christmas songs as her tour entered December. Chester didn't mind. Quite the opposite. There was something hot about adding some sexy to the season.

"Checking out your Christmas gift?" a voice said. Chester looked behind him to see Tom. Tom had become his best bud on this tour and had heard in great detail about all the things he'd do with Ariana after he'd had a few too many in their hotel room. Tom of course had his own ideas to add. This was why Chester trusted Tom with his very detailed thoughts about fucking Ariana. He knew tom wouldn't rat on him. It wasn't like Chester thought he could ever get a shot to go through  with his fantasy stuff. Which was why a night with Ariana was something he put on his Christmas list. It was like he told Tom, "Only Santa could make that shit happen, and the fat boy ain't real." It was something, as dumb as it was, said in confidence, like the graphic details both shared of how they wanted to fuck the bite-size songstress. He trusted Tom to not let a word slip. It didn't matter how nice to job or Ari was, he probably wouldn't keep it if she knew one of his main thoughts upon seeing her was how he wanted to be buried balls deep in her ass.

"Hey, gotta do something productive with my free time, don't I?" Chester replied. "Unless there's another insanely cumbersome stage prop that just needs to be done yesterday."

"Not yet, but ogling an hot piece of ass is productive how?"

"Can you think of anything better?" Chester asked. "Aside from of course actually fucking her? I mean look at her man...that's the definition of a sex kitten right there."

"Hey, I ain't disagreeing there." Ted replied. "Fuck man, you never know. Tis the season for Christmas miracles and all of that."

"Pretty sure that Christmas miracle stuff is reserved for curing cancer and shit, not getting my dick wet."

"Not with that attitude," Tom teased. "You done staring at the boss' ass yet? Wanna grab a beer before the show?"

"Sure," he said, getting one more look at that cute little derriere before leaving. He had to savor it. Looking was all he was ever going to get.

A couple hours and a few beers later it was show time. The crew was ready for any possible mishap. They didn't happen, especially this late in the tour when they were a well oiled machine. So it all came down to watching the show. Which Chester did. When Ari was onstage she became even sexier. More sensual. She didn't sweat, she dripped sex.

Once the show was done, Ari and the dancers went to a show after party while Chester and the rest of the crew began to pack things up. Chester was at least thankful that by crew standards, he had an early knight. He didn't even have to be part of the team that took down the screens or anything fo that sort. True, he had his own technical stuff to take down and apart but it wasn't remotely as delicate and or intricate.

He was exhausted by the end of it all and ready to fall face first on to his bed. Tom had a bit more energy in him and was heading off to a crew after party, which meant if Chester wanted he could work out some of that Ariana hunger before slipping off to dream land.

Before he could even enter his hotel room however, Chester saw an envelope tape to the door addressed to him. He looked to either side of him, just on the off chance he might have caught whoever taped this to the door. When that longshot plan failed, he opened the envelope to read what was inside. It was a piece of baby blue paper, folded up. Unfolded, he finally saw the message within:

Room 1218
ASAP

Chester was perplexed on a couple of different levels, most of them having to do with his grogginess from working. If he had his head together he'd probably just shrug it off. Why would he in his right mind go to some rando's room? This was creepy enough he should have reported it security or something.

But he was running on fumes. As such, he shrugged, figuring why not? What else was he going to do but jack off then pass out? With that logic, Chester got in the elevator and started on his way to the mysterious Room 1218.

The elevator landed on the twelfth floor with a slight jerk and doors slid open. Chester stepped out and began to scan the room numbers. It didn't take him long to figure out that the rooms her was looking at were the suites.Tired as he may have been, seeing that made him nervous. He grabbed the letter again and sniffed it. Perfume. His stomach sunk. He knew who wrote the letter. He just didn't know why.

1218. A suite. And there he was. He gulped. He made it this far, he might as well follow through. Chester knocked on the door and waited. In just a few moments the door was answered and Chester's suspicions were confirmed. 1218 was Ariana's room, and the sexy songstress was there behind the door in what could only be described as a sexy white nightie complete with matching white thigh highs. She made sure eh got on eyeful.

"Chester, nice of you to join me," she said, her voice carrying a bit of authority to it. She wanted him to know exactly who was boss from the start. "Come in." She held the door open and Chester walked in, a bit nervous at the absolute confidence radiating from Ariana. He honestly had never been this close to her. It was almost a searing heat.

"Stop," she said. And he did, freezing in his tracks as she walked past him into the den of her suite, taking a seat in a gigantic, cushioned chair directly in front of him. She crossed her legs with a small, wry smile on her face. Ariana saw Chester lustfully watching her legs. Even when he was intimidated he couldn't hide away his hunger. She liked that. It turned her on.

"Continue," she said, grabbing a hot mug of tea from the table to her side. "Take a seat on the couch. Furthest seat from the right. Understood?"

Chester nodded yes and sat on the corner of the couch furthest away from Ari. She smiled and sipped from her tea again.

"So, Chester," she said, her name rolling seductively from her lips. Chester would be surprised she even knew his name if wasn't still in shock at being in her direct presence like this. "Let's talk about your Christmas list."

"My what?" Chester asked.

"Don't be coy. Cute as it is I don't know if we have time for that. So...your Christmas list....all those nasty little things you want to do with me? With fucking my ass right at the top with a bullet?"

She giggled as it all washed over his face. The arousal at hearing her talk like that as well as the embarrassment he had been exposed. But how? How exactly did Ariana find out? Ariana read that on his face. I twas utterly delicious.

"We share the same friends you know," said Ariana. "Tom's kind of a talent scout for me."

"He's what?" Chester said.

"Well, real talk time...I'm single. But a woman's got urges just like anyone does. So I have some friends of my own to look for some...prospects for me. People who they think could scratch all my itches and feed my hunger. So when my boy Tom brings me your little Christmas list...well how could I not bite?"

"Wait...so...I'm not in trouble or anything?"

"Well, that all depends doesn't it?" Ariana asked, her tone seductively playful. "I mean obviously you're here so there's potential. But...all those things you said. That's pretty naughty."

"And?"

"Well, don't you know how Christmas lists work silly?" Ariana asked. "Nice boys get what they want. Naughty boys don't. But don't worry hun, Santa Ari is a lot more...forgiving than Saint Nick. See, if you're a Nice Boy you get to earn your right to do naughty things."

"Well, how do I get on the Nice list?" Chester asked, shock giving way to an eager grin, which Ari returned.

"I'll give you a clue...you can work out the rest from there..." Ariana looked at Chester with a confident gaze as she hiked up the skirt of that nightie and uncrossed then opened her shapely legs. Licking her beautiful lips, she waited for him to earn his way to the nice list.

Chester got to his feet, but was stopped immediately by Ari.

"Ah ah ah," she said, waving her finger. "On your knees. Crawl to me, you naughty boy."

Chester nodded, chuckling under his breath as he dropped to all fours and bean to crawl. As long as he followed her guidelines, he figured he'd be given free reign. So he made the crawl over to Ariana and softly grabbed those legs and ran his hands over them. So perfectly toned, perfectly shaped. This was going to be a real treat for both of them. The fact she was wearing pumps just made it all the more appetizing.

Mmmm," hummed Ari. Chester began at her ankles, kissing the flesh up to her calves. He licked the tone muscle as she licked her lips. He went from one leg to the other, worshiping those perfect stems as he made his way up to the gateway to a bit of heaven. He wanted to savor his time between her thighs, tickling the sensitive flesh with his fingers and lips before her finally got to that lovely looking, shaved pussy. Her clit was visibly aroused. Chester could almost see it throbbing. Time to show Ariana just how nice he could be.

"Oh fuck!" she said with a surprised laugh. Chester started with a soft little tease, gently  caressing her cunt lips with his fingers while his tongue circled her clit. Caressing at times, barely grazing it others. Giving her just the quickest flashes of pleasure. Ari loved that. She was a tease who loved to be teased herself. Tit for tat and all of that. She always gave as good as she got. Chester was in for her best.

"Mmmm hmmmm goood boy," she sighed, air hissing between her teeth as her mouth closed. Chester sucked her throbbing button in his mouth. He softly and sweetly sucked it, caressing it with his tongue as his fingers probed her velvet depths. Her back arched whenever he hit a really good spot and she shivered when he turned up the heat just a bit, going for her g-spot and softly dragging his teeth across that sensitive nub. But Chester kept Ari guessing. Soft and sweet with a quick hit of hard and savage.

"Just like that...just like that," Ari grunted. It was a mantra almost. The pleasure was building in her, a white hot flame course through her veins. Her mouth opened, moaning and licking her lips. Ari's hand reach down and grabbed Chester's hair hard. She held him n place and ground her sopping pussy in Chester's face. "Don't fucking stop Chester....doing so good....don't FUCKING STOP....ohhhhh....."

Chester wouldn't have dreamed of stopping. if this was as far as he went with Ariana he could die a happy man. So, instead of stopping, he continued, working her further and further towards that cliff she was dangling on and aching for one last push over the edge and into an ocean of bliss.

"Oh YES!" cried Ariana. That perfect voice moaning in perfect pleasure was just as much music to Chester's ear as anything else she'd ever sang. In addition to that aural reward Chester got an oral one as well when Ariana came. The seductive songstress flooded his face with her essence and Chester happily drowned in it, lapping it all up as pleasure ran through Ari's body like an electric current.

When she finally began to come down, Chester moved back, looking up at her satisfied face with a cocky grin.

"So, am I off the naughty list?" he asked.

"Big time," Ariana said with a grin. "And lucky you, nice boys get to do very naughty things." The petite sexpot got to her feet and snapped her fingers, making Chester follow suit. "Good boy." she giggled and then led him to the bedroom, dropping her nightie in the process.

When they entered the room, Ariana turned around, exposing her entire, beautiful and tattooed body to him. He shaved cunt was glistening, waiting for him.

"Why am I the only one naked?" she asked. "The clothes. Lose them. Then lay on the bed...I went to feel that cock in my pussy before you get your Christmas wish."

Chester shed his clothes at light speed. Ariana liked that eagerness. What she liked even more was his cock. Just the right size in her estimation. Perfect bit of length and girth. She'd had monsters before. They were fun, but not very versatile. She liked versatility.

"Very nice," she said. "Now, lay on the bed and get ready or I'm gonna start thinking you've already had enough."

Chester took the hint and did as Ariana asked, laying back on the luxurious bed where Ariana soon followed. She crawled on top of him, rubbing her wet slit over his cock, loving the look on his face as his cock twitched against the opening.

"Look at me," she said. Chester looked right in those doe eyes as Ari reached down and grabbed his cock. He continued to watch as she bit her lower lips as she sunk down on that dick, her eyes fluttering as she savored his member filling her up. "Now we're talking," she said with a smile. "Hands at your side...I'm dong the work right now."

Ariana grabbed his hands and placed them at her legs, allowing him that much contact. From there, she began her ride. As good as it felt to Chester, it might have actually looked even better. Every movement of her body was tactile and visual treat. She was just as much giving him a show as she was fucking him. Grinding her hips, working her whole body like a wave, watching her long hair shake and swerve with every movement she made was icing on the cake.

With that metaphor in mind, the cake that was her pussy was beyond compare. The woman worked just as much magic with her cunt as she did with body. she would do this trick that made his cock feel like it was in a wet, hot cyclone of pleasure inside of her. He'd never felt anything like it before and it nearly drove him to the edge every time she did it.

And Ariana knew this. She always let out a sexy little giggle when she watched him struggle against losing it all inside of her. But he didn't. She just wanted him on edge and counted on him to follow through and get that number one present on his Christmas list. Chester didn't disappoint.

"Wanna suck my tits?" Ariana said, a sexy, cheeky grin on her face. "Do it...suck my cute little titties....then you might get your present."

Chester rose to the "challenge, sitting up and bringing his mouth to Ari's tits. Sexy little stunner held him tight as he licked and sucked on those hard nipples of her, nibbling a bit. And since Ari had given him permission to be more active, he wrapped his arms around her petite frame and thrust up into her, getting a happy set of moans from her before she stopped the action.

"Mmmm so good...mmmmgood boy...but now...mmmm...now you get what you want...what you jack that nice cock of yours thinking about..." She soft pressed him back and Chester released her. Then Ariana got up from his cock and turned her back to him, shaking her cute little rump before getting on all fours in front of him, facing the gold metal loops of her head board. She looked at him over shoulder's her face sultry and demanding. "Come on...you've been nice...now it's time to be naughty."

And there it was...Ariana Grande, bent over in front of him. Her cute little ass waiting, puckered opening tight yet inviting. She was right. He'd jacked himself many time thinking about doing this to her. And he knew this was his only shot. And knowing that he decided to make it worth it.

"Oh!" Ariana yelped. Chester had essentially dove headfirst into her ass, burying his face between those supple cheeks and licking that cute little starfish. She wasn't exactly expecting this, but she wasn't complaining. He was a very, very eager partner and that just made her more eager herself. She'd been looking forward to this when Tom told her all about Chester in November and it was much better than she'd anticipated. She was soaking wet already getting more turned on by the second as Chester tongued her ass. She couldn't wait for hi to put something much bigger up there.

Soon Ari began to get her wish. A smile crossed her luscious lips and her hands gripped her shits tight when she felt Chester finally press his cock, still slick from her cunt, against her backdoor and begin to push forward.

"Mmmmmfuuuuuck yessss," hissed Ari. She had goose pimples pop up all over her body as Chester pushed forward, finally breaking through the threshold of her puckered hole and the head of his cock finally entering its most lusted-after destination.

"Holy shit!" Chester exclaimed. He was there, finally. He was inside Ariana Grande's ass and words couldn't even come close. He held himself there, letting it all rush into his head, trying to memorize everything about the moment.

"Feels so good huh?" Ari said. "Feels amazing to me too...that cock belongs up my ass...now do it...do it Chester...fuck my ass."

And Chester did. He ran his hand over her tan cheeks before spreading them. With one hard smack, he began to push more of his meat inside her tight canal building up a nice and steady rhythm

And of course whenever Ariana heard a rhythm, she had to add some music of her own to it. Her moans and groans were a sexual symphony with the most profane words that could have  spouted becoming the lyrics.

"Fuck yes!" she howled. "Take that ass Chester...fucking use that ass...mmmm feels so good...so fucking big....fuck my ass and cum....make me cum with your hot fucking load baby! I WANT TO FEEL IT!"

Seeing Ariana like this, wilder than his own wildest dreams was a treat. Hearing her beg for him to fuck her harder, how good his cock felt and how bad she wanted his cum...he had to give her everything she demanded and more. Her held tight on her hips and began to pound her ass. The harder she asked, the more he gave her. She was insatiable, more and better than any fantasy he could dream up.

"YES!" she cried. "Just like that! Going so fucking DEEP! Oh my god Chester don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Gonna cum with that dick up my ass!"

"lay with your pussy!" Chester yelled. "I want to see you fucking cum now so play...with...your...pussy!" Each one of those last four words was punctuated with a long, hard, deep thrust into the tight cavern of her asshole.

Ariana did just as he asked, smiling with her tongue upturned on her teeth. She loved it when the man started making demands. She was always in charge, that was never in doubt. THere was still something hot about a man making those demands of her, especially when it all boiled down to him wanting to see her get off.

When Ariana's moans passions increased, so did Chester's pace, almost blistering now as he sung Ariana's praises even more.

"Fuck yes...best fuck ever...." Chester growled, giving her sweet rump a hard smack. "Oh fuck you're gonna cum with my dick in your ass aren't you Ari....my big dick's gonna make you fucking cum...."

"Mmmm yeah," she said. "And my tight little ass is gonna make you cum...and I want every drop of that hot load up my ass...don't...uhhh...fucking let one drop drip out of my ass you naughty motherfucker!"

"Naughty again am I?"

"Fuck yeah!" Ari replied. "Isn't nice?"

No more words were spoken from that moment forward. Both lovers were far too focused on getting off. Ari's fingers were a blur on her clit as Cheste'rs cock was almost a blur in her asshole. Ariana was as close, if not closer than Chester. The added thrill of essentially being a perverted Santa Claus was so hot to her. Knowing that she gave this guy exactly what he wanted...and all he wanted was to fuck her. Not make love. Not date her...just fuck her. It was dirty. It was hot. it was fucking perfect.

All those thoughts, the mental stimulation mixed wonderfully with the physical stimulation, and erotic cocktail that finally caught up to Ariana.

"HOLY SHIT YES!!!!!!" she exclaimed, flipping her hair back as she cried out in the night, the pleasured sounds easily escaping through the suite and into the hotel halls. Her body wiggled and writhed, pleasure hitting even more intensely than before. ANd with all that happening, her asshole clamped and squeezed tight on Chester's cock, which brought about his orgasmic end as well.

"ARIANA!!!!!" he grunted, slamming into his petite present one last time, doing just as she asked and filling that luscious booty up with his cum.  He was balls deep, his cock pumping rope after rope of white hot pleasure in her, Ariana savoring the exquisite liquid heat.

However, if Chester thought they were done, he was wrong. Ariana was very much in the Christmas spirit of giving. The moment he pulled out of her ass she had turned around. There was a fire in those eyes that only burned brighter when she grabbed his cock.

"I'm not done with you yet," she said before devouring his still sensitive cock right from her ass and into her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Chester yelled. Ari was giving him the most furious blowjob of his life. She wanted every single drop out of him, anything he had left to give.

"Come on," she said, taking a brief respite away from his cock. "Gimme...I want a present...every drop you have left...right on this pretty pink tongue...fucking do it..."

Ariana closed her mouth around his dickhead, sucking it and licking it furiously while she massaged the shaft. It didn't take long, which would have shocked Chester had he been capable of such a thought. Instead all he could think of was one more round of intense pleasure coursing through his body.

Ariana was all too happy to do it. A stocking stuffer after the big present....plus she got to see the look on his face as he came. She always loved that, seeing the look of  pleasure the moment it hit on there faces. It gave her the sweetest little thrill

"Right n my fucking tongue," Ari said, letting hi cock free. "Paint it white..."

Chester held his cock in his hand, jacking it with the tongue resting on Ariana's tongue. With a loud, satisfied grunt he shot a second load, a big white glob of cum right on Ariana's pink tongue. The look of satisfaction on his face was a wonderful post sex treat. Of course getting a taste of cum wasn't bad either.

"Mmmmm," Ari said, licking her lips after gulping the load down. The pair collapsed on the bed, out of breath and happy.

"Wow," Chester said. "Best Christmas present ever."

"Mmm hmmmm," said Ariana. "And my little treat was definitely better than cookies and milk."

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, Craz, thenewcomer, pixidragon, Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA