Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The House That Dripped Cum (Multiple Celebrities)  (Read 11518 times)

Calibur009

The House That Dripped Cum (Multiple Celebrities)
« on: August 09, 2020, 05:23:09 PM »
The following story was written as if it were a movie. It also has a lot fourth-wall breaking in it as well. Also, special thanks to DarkSwordsman for his help and suggestions for this story.

The House That Dripped Cum
Written by Calibur009
Hosted by Alison Brie
Starring: Nina Dobrev, Margot Robbie, Emma Stone, Vanessa Hudgens, Katherine McNamara & Victoria Justice
Codes: MF, MFF, MMMF, MMFF, Cons, Oral, Drugs, Anal, DP, Facial, Swallow

The readers of the story are greeted to an old mansion on a dark and stormy night. The sounds of organ-inspired horror music along with sexual moans and creepy laughter can also be heard coming from the house. Then out of nowhere white ooze splashes across the mansion spelling out The House That Dripped Cum. Afterwards, the slime then spells out the names of the cast of the story as a lightning bolt flashes across the pitch black sky.

Now inside a stereotypical old mansion which has everything from suits of armor, furniture covered with dust and cobwebs, along with bats flying about. Located in the center of the room is a large black throne with gold trim and skull designs. Moments later, the front door of the house would open by itself showing the silhouette of a woman standing behind some white fog. The woman behind the fog is revealed to be Alison Brie who is now standing in a seductive pose next to the door. As Alison walks through the fog she coughs because there is too much of it and almost falls. After Alison regains her composure, the hot brunette continues her sexy walk down the hall.

When Alison finally makes her way to the main room she takes a seat on the throne. The brunette seductress is adorned in a very short sleeveless black dress that shows off her cleavage and legs and is also wearing six-inch black heels. She also has on heavy black eyeliner, dark lipstick, a golden necklace shaped like a bat with red eyes, and a huge black skull ring on her left ring finger.

“Hello, dear readers! Welcome to the House That Dripped Cum. I am Mistress Alison, your horror hostess for this evening.” Alison said in what can only be described as an appalling Transylvanian accent. “Tonight I have a titillating tale of perversion to share with you all. It is the story of six sexually frustrated women who decide to stay at a creepy old mansion. Now who in their right mind would do such a thing you might ask? Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, you will all find out soon enough.”

Across from Alison’s throne is a bar attended by a ghoulish-looking man wearing a bartender outfit named Sam. He then brings the hostess a glass of wine before returning to his bar. As he leaves Alison eyes him up and down and smiles. The beautiful horror hostess then takes a sip of wine before telling her story.

“Right! It’s time for me to share my story with you.” Alison said with a devious smile followed by a laugh. “Alright, it is storytime now dear readers. This is how it all began!”

*October 30th*

The time was 7:35 PM as a full-sized white SUV arrived at an old Victorian mansion known as Cushing House. This particular old house is located in the countryside of Beverly Hills. It has been abandoned since the late 1970s. Once the vehicle parks, six famous names make their exit from it.

Emma Stone, Vanessa Hudgens, Katherine McNamara, Victoria Justice, Nina Dobrev, and Margot Robbie are the six women who have traveled to the old mansion. Each woman is dressed in casual clothing that consists of jackets, blouses, jeans, and boots. Once they retrieved their luggage from the trunk, the group of celebrities began walking toward the mansion.

“Well, there it is Cushing House!” Margot said in her Aussie accent.

“It’s not the most inviting place is it, Margot?” Victoria asked in a concerned tone.

“No, it’s not, Victoria. But it is the destination that was given to us in our invitations.” Margot replied wearily.

“Speaking of which. Does anyone else find it a bit creepy that our invitations said that we had to come here the night before Halloween?” Emma asked while shaking her head.

“I don’t think it’s creepy at all. But then again I personally love Halloween!” Vanessa chimed in with a big smile.

“Hey, Vanessa! Isn’t there a rumor that this mansion is supposed to be haunted?” Nina asked.

“Yes! But I wouldn't worry about it, Nina. It’s probably just a rumor like you said.” Vanessa replied.

“Not to alarm anyone, but it looks like a nasty storm is coming.” Kat said after she looked up at the sky to see a huge dark storm cloud forming.

“You’re not wrong Kat, it looks pretty bad so we better get inside the house.” Victoria replied.

The six women soon hurry to the mansion as the storm begins. And once they make their way to the front door of the house they attempt to open it.

“There wasn’t a key in our invitations, so maybe the door is unlocked.” Emma said before she tried opening the door. However, it opened all by itself to a very loud creak. “What the fuck?! I know I wasn’t the only one who just saw that right?”

“Maybe it was just the wind, Emma. It is blowing pretty hard right now.” Vanessa replied in a somewhat nervous tone.

“Vanessa, I’m not sure if that was just the wind.” Victoria responded while looking a bit scared.

“Come on! Let’s just go inside the damn house already.” Nina said.

“Yes, let’s just go in now!” Margot replied.

They all rush inside the house as the door shuts behind them. The six entertainers are now wet from the rain as well and are currently shivering from how cold it is inside the house.

“Ugh! This house is so cold and dark.” Nina said in an annoyed tone. “I’m starting to regret coming here.”

“Me too, Nina!” Victoria replied while trying to warm herself. “Do the lights here even work?”

Margot, Emma & Kat soon begin looking around to find a light switch.

“Found one! Maybe it still works.” Margot said while flicking the switch causes the lights to come on for a brief second.

“Well, that’s just wonderful!” Emma said in a disgusted tone.

“Hey everyone! I found the fireplace, and it still has some wood in it too.” Kat said. “So does anyone have a lighter or a match?”

“I have a lighter, Kat.” Vanessa replied with a smile. The High School High actress then lights the wood which finally gives the house some light inside the house.

“Thank god! You had that lighter, Vanessa.” Victoria said while now warming herself by the fireplace.

“What can I say, I always come prepared, Victoria.” Vanessa replied with a laugh while now warming herself as well.

All six women are now standing next to the fireplace to warm themselves.

“At least the house has some light now, and we can see our surroundings.” Margot said in an optimistic tone.

“Oh yeah, Margot! Now we can see just how shitty the inside of this house really looks.” Nina replied in a very sarcastic manner.

“Hey, Nina, I don’t think this place looks that…bad.” Kat responded while looking around the house.

Sometime later, the six women begin exploring the main room of the house. While doing so they see old paintings hung on the walls, bookshelves filled with old books, and a suit of armor holding a sword. But the item that catches their eye is a huge black clock with a skull insignia on it standing on the far side of the main room.

“I can’t believe that old clock is still working.” Vanessa said while looking at it.

“After the fiasco with the front door and lights, nothing shocks me about this place, Vanessa.” Emma replied while folding her arms.

“There’s something about that clock that gives me the chills!” Margot said while shivering. “But I will say it’s well-designed.”

“Yeah! I’m getting some bad vibes from that clock too.” Victoria replied.

“I’m so bored! There doesn’t seem to be anything to do here.” Kat said while looking out the window as the storm continued outside.

“Tell me about it, Kat.” Victoria replied as she looked at her iPhone. “Shit! Now my phone isn’t working.”

“Fuck! Mine isn’t working now either, Victoria.” Nina responded while being very frustrated.

“I agree that we need to do something to pass the time around here.” Emma said while thinking.

“Yes, we do, Emma. But what?” Margot replied while thinking. “Maybe we can play a game.”

Vanessa with a mischievous smile rummages through her suitcase and pulls out a card box.

“Look what I got ladies!” Vanessa said while holding up a set of playing cards that have pictures of naked men with big cocks on them. “I think a game of cards would be the perfect way to pass the time around here.”

All the women then laugh at the sight of the cards.

“That is a great idea Vanessa.” Margot said with a big smile.

About 25 minutes later all six entertainers are sitting at a round table in front of the fireplace drinking their bottles of mineral water while playing their card game. To be truthful the women are looking at the pictures of the well-endowed men on them instead of playing an actual game of cards.

“Wow! I wish I had some playing cards like that.” Alison said with a lustful look while seductively rubbing her right thigh as she sat upon her throne. “Hah! I’ll get back to the story now readers, I just wanted everyone to know that.” *laughs*

“I wish I had something like that right now.” Nina said while basically eye fucking the big cocks on the back of her cards.

“I do too, Nina.” Kat replied before letting out a sigh.

“Mm-hmm!” Vanessa responded with her usual thirsty look.

Margot, Emma & Victoria who are also looking at their cards nod in agreement with their more vocal friends.

The women all continue to have a great time until the fire inside the chimney suddenly goes out.

“Oh, come on!” Nina said.

“It’s just one bad thing after another!” Emma said while rolling her green eyes.

“Don’t worry I’ll just re-light the fireplace.” Vanessa replied as she left the table to do that. As she tries to light the wood it will no longer catch on fire. After several failed attempts the hot actress gives up. “Ugh! Fuck this shit!”

“I think we should just try to get some rest now.” Victoria suggested while standing next to the staircase. “The bedrooms should be up there.”

“That’s a good idea, Victoria.” Emma replied. “Let’s head upstairs and check.”

“Yeah, that’s a great idea!” Kat responded after looking through the window to see the storm continue. “Maybe sleeping will get my mind off that nasty storm.”

The famous group of women soon made their way up the stairs. Once upstairs they see four bedrooms. Two on the right and two on the left. Each room has only one bed with candles providing light.

“According to our invitations, these bedrooms are where the magic is going to happen later tonight,” Margot said while inspecting one of the bedrooms on the right.

“Midnight is the time things are going to heat up, Margot.” Emma replied with a chuckle. “But that’s still a few hours away.”

“Emma, I just hope these encounters were worth the drive to this place.” Victoria chimed in.

“ We should just pick our rooms now and get some sleep.” Kat said before yawning.

“I guess I will take this one.” Nina said while looking inside the first bedroom on the right. “Why the hell is this bed so small?!”

Margot & Emma have a chuckle over Nina’s complaining and enter the room across from her.

“This bedroom looks kind of nice.” Vanessa said while walking into the last room on the left.

“Guess the last room is ours, Kat.” Victoria said with a smile.

“Looks that way, Vic. Well, it’s time to get some sleep.” Kat replied.

The two friends then enter the final room across from Vanessa.

After all six actresses have settled into their bedrooms, they say goodnight to each other before resting up from their trip to the mansion. As they slumber through the night, the ominous black cock in the main room eventually strikes midnight with a loud gong.

“The real fun is about to begin, readers. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Alison said before coughing because she laughed too hard. “I need another drink now, Sam!”

It is now midnight at Cushing House as Nina is lying in her bed. Her sleepwear is just a black bra and panties. She of course is having trouble sleeping because of her bed being too small. Not only that but The Vampire Diaries actress was awakened by the loud gong from the clock too.

“Ugh! It’s hard enough sleeping in this damn bed. But now I have to hear that annoying clock too!” Nina said in a very annoyed tone.

As Nina continued her rant the invitation she received to the mansion is lying on top of the nightstand next to her bed. It begins to emit a strange red light and humming noise. Now at any other time, she would have run away in fear of such a strange occurrence. But tonight she was compelled to touch the glowing envelope upon seeing it. When Nina does this her entire bedroom becomes hazy.

*October 26th*

The time is 5:41 PM as Nina is having dinner with a friend at a restaurant.

“Okay, so the problem is you’re just not feeling sexually satisfied is that it, Nina?” The friend asked in a concerned tone.

“Yes, that’s the problem!” Nina replied before letting out a sigh. “Every guy I’ve been with lately just hasn't been able to give me the orgasm I need. And it’s just so damn frustrating! Also, I’ve been having this recurring dream about having sex with a vampire.”

“That’s odd, Nina. Maybe it’s from stress.” The friend responded.

“I know right! Believe me, I hate being typecast as the Vampire girl. But I have to admit it is a hot fantasy that I would love to play out.” Nina replied with a smile.

“Hmm…maybe you just might get your wish Nina. And sooner than you think.” The friend responded before she began eating her dinner.

*Lust For A Vampire*

When Nina wakes up she is inside a wooden casket. She then pushes it open and makes her exit from it. The beautiful actress is now wearing a short black dress which emphasizes her amazing legs, matching heels, blood-red lipstick, and she even has vampire fangs now too. As she looks around her bedroom now looks like something from inside a castle. When Nina goes to look at herself in the nearby old dusty mirror, she no longer has a reflection.

“What the fuck is going on here?!” Nina said after gasping over no longer being able to see herself in the mirror.

The Bulgarian actress then notices that the bed she was sleeping in has been replaced by a large black coffin. There are two huge gothic candle holders on the right and left sides of the casket which is providing light for the room. Nina is drawn to the coffin and eventually opens it. When she does, a bat suddenly flies out of it which gives her a shock.

As Nina looks around the room a tall pale man dressed in a tuxedo with a red cape appears behind her.

“Good evening, Nina. I am Count Dickula!” Dickula said in a bad Romanian accent.

Nina quickly spins around on her heels to see the pale stranger and gasps. At first, she is shocked to see Dickula but soon realizes that this is her fantasy being played out in real life. The brown-skinned actress smiles and begins to get into the role. She then begins making out with the Count and is now consumed with total lust.

“Well let’s see what you're packing Count Dickula!” Nina said with a smile while dropping to her knees in front of him. After she unzips his pants, The Count’s thick long thick cock pops out. And the pure joy on Nina’s face when she sees it is almost indescribable.

“Now that is a big cock!” The hot brunette vampire said before inserting the Count’s cock into her mouth and greedily sucking it. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! It’s just so fucking big!”

Nina then begins using both of her hands to jerk Dickula’s big cock while now licking on his huge balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love your big balls, Dickula.” Nina said while being in a complete state of arousal. The Vampire Diaries star then goes right back to blowing the Count. His long shaft is now smeared with red lipstick in addition to being covered with her spittle. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

The beautiful brown-skinned actress then removes her dress and heels. Now nude she sits on top of Dickula’s casket so that the Count can taste her sugar walls. The dark handsome stranger soon kneels before burying his head between Nina’s thighs, and begins licking her pussy.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhh!” Nina cried out as Dickula was eating her out. “Please don't stop, keep eating my pussy. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm!”

After Dickula is finished eating out the Flatliners actress, he begins to finger fuck her using his right index and middle fingers.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh!” Nina said while having a big smile on her face. “I fucking love that!”

The Count then places his two fingers in front of Nina, and she then licks her juices off them. He then begins rubbing his huge cock against the brown-skinned actress’ pussy lips before placing it inside of her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That big cock feels so good!” Nina said as Dickula pounded her while sitting on top of his coffin. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me!”

Dickula then takes a hold of Nina’s left leg and begins fucking her even faster.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Nina cried out as the Count continued to plow her cooze. “Oh my god! That big dick feels so good!” *moans*

Sometime later, Nina has her arms wrapped around Dickula’s neck as he fucks her while standing. The Count is delivering several rapid thrusts to her pussy as well.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Nina said as Dickula was slamming his huge cock into her. “Holy shit! Oh, fuck! That cock feels so fucking good!”

Sometime later Dickula is pounding Nina doggystyle. The Flatliners actress is all smiles as the Count shows her cooze no mercy with his big dick. She then looks back at him and smiles as his huge balls smack against her pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Nina said as Count Dickula continued to bang her from behind. “Dickula, your cock is the best I’ve ever had! Oh, fuck!”

Nina & Dickula continue to fuck session for some time as the thunderstorm outside is still going on. As the Count continues to bang the hot actress, he reaches out towards his coffin with one hand which causes it to open. Once it does, it is revealed to be lined with red satin fabric soft enough to fuck on. Dickula then vanishes before reappearing inside his coffin. Nina then climbs inside the coffin, mounts his huge cock, and begins riding him.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Nina screamed out while bouncing up and down on the Count’s big dick. “That big cock feels so good! Please don’t stop fucking me! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

Nina now has a look of pure ecstasy on her face as she continues to ride Dickula.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m cuming! I’m cuming!” Nina screamed out before squirting on Dickula’s huge cock. “Oh my god! That felt so fucking good!” *moans*

After having an orgasm, the hot actress’ athletic body is covered in sweat from the pounding she has received from the Count. She then hops off of his cock and begins giving him a blowjob.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I want your cum so bad!” Nina said as she was blowing Dickula. She continues to ravage his big cock until it erupts like a volcano and sprays her face. She even catches most of his second cum blasts in her mouth and swallows it down.

“Oh my god! I needed that so much!” Nina said with a smile while still jerking Dickula’s cock.

Moments later, Nina is back in her bed. She is still nude, and her face is covered with cum as well. The Vampire Diaries actress then looks around the bedroom for Dickula, but he and his coffin are now gone.

“Well, at least I finally got the orgasm I needed.” Nina said before finally falling asleep with a satisfied look on her face.

*Intermission*

Alison is now sitting at the bar that was across from her throne.

“Whew! That was some pretty hot action from Nina and Count Dickula wasn’t it, readers?” Alison said with a smile while doing the fan motion using her left hand while holding a drink in her right hand. “Ha! Ha! Ha! Hmm…maybe I should call up Dickula and have him visit me tonight.”

Sam then places a phone book called Dead Pages along with an old rotary phone next to Alison. Afterward, she begins looking through the D section to look for Dickula’s number.

“Dear readers, while I look for Dickula’s number, let's return to Cushing House to check in on Emma & Margot. Because I have a feeling you are going to love the sexual depravity that awaits them.” Alison said with a naughty smile as she continued to look through the phone book.

The time is now 1:55 AM as Emma & Margot are wide awake inside their bed chamber. Both A-list actresses are wearing matching short white nightgowns. They are also looking outside their bedroom window as the thunderstorm from earlier is still raging on.

“Damn! Those two have some great-looking gams.” Alison chimed in as Emma & Margot were still watching the storm. “I don’t think they have better legs than mine, but they’re still nice!” Mistress Alison then seductively rubs her legs and thighs while smiling. “Well back to the story now, dear readers. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“This has to be one of the worst storms I have ever seen.” Margot said with a concerned look.

“Me too, Margot! I have never seen it rain like this before.” Emma replied while shaking her head.

“I wonder when our encounter is going to happen?” Margot asked with an inquisitive look on her face.

“Good question, Margot. It is well past midnight. So maybe we just have to wait a little longer.” Emma replied while shrugging her shoulders.

As soon as the red-haired actress says this both her and Margot’s invitations begin to emit a glowing red light while making a humming sound. The two A-listers soon turn around and begin walking towards the glimmering envelopes. Emma & Margot then glance at each other.

“I don’t know why, but I feel that we should touch our invites to trigger our encounter.” Margot said while looking at Emma.

“Well, let’s try it, Margot.” Emma replied while nodding in agreement with the Aussie actress.

Emma & Margot then touch their invitations together. And just like Nina’s bedroom before their bedroom becomes cloudy.

*October 25th*

The time is 2:15 PM at an upscale Los Angeles spa as both Emma & Margot are relaxing inside the sauna along with their friend. All three women's bodies are covered with white towels as their sweat from the steam inside the room.

“So, what do you think?” Margot asked her friend.

“Wow! You two are really serious about having that threesome, aren’t you?” The friend replied with a chuckle. “I think you and Emma should go for it.”

“I think we should. It would definitely spice up both of our sex lives.” Emma chimed in with a smile.

“Indeed! It’s something I have been wanting to try for some time now.” Margot replied.

“As I said before I think you two should do it. And maybe it’ll happen sooner rather than later.” The friend responded while giving her two famous acquaintances a knowing look.

*Dinner After Dark*

Margot & Emma are now seated at the table inside a dining hall. But the strangest aspect is that the two actresses and the room are now colorless. It looks like a scene from an old black & white film from the 1940s. The two famous friends are drinking glasses of wine as classical music plays in the background. Margot & Emma are also wearing fancy evening gowns and heels as well.

“I do believe it is time for our evening dinner, Margot.” Emma said while placing her glass of wine down on the table.

“Excellent observation, Emma.” Margot replied with a chuckle before ringing a service bell.

After Margot rings the bell, a tall ghoulish-looking Englishman wearing a suit appears from the shadows carrying a food tray.

“What can I do for the madams this evening?” The man asked.

“Wadsworth, we have a taste for your specialty item tonight.” Margot replied while giving the manservant a knowing look.

“Yes! That is what we want for dinner tonight.” Emma replied with a smile. “Because it always hits the spot!”

“My specialty is always a fine choice.” Wadsworth responded.

The two leading ladies then raise from their chairs and begin to disrobe. Now nude the beautiful duo walked towards the dapper servant and kneel before him.

“We are ready for you to serve us our meal now, Wadsworth.” Emma said.

“Yes! Serve it to us now, please.” Margot said with a smile.

“Very well, madams! Prepared to be served some very big meat this evening.” Wadsworth replied while unzipping his trousers. He then pulls out his huge veiny cock for Emma & Margot. “Enjoy your meal ladies. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“We plan to do just that!” Margot replied with a smile.

“Well, let’s dig in, Margot.” Emma responded with a chuckle.

Both Emma & Margot start giving Wadsworth a double blowjob. In fact, the A list duo begins with the corn on the cob technique as the sides of their servant’s huge cock. Emma is on the left and Margot is on the right.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Emma & Margot said as they sucked off Wadsworth.

Soon Emma takes over and begins blowing Wadsworth and Margot soon begins sucking on his balls.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Emma said with a smile as she was blowing the hung manservant.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” Margot said as she tongued Wadsworth’s balls.

When Emma is done blowing Wadsworth she passes his cock over to Margot. With a naughty smile, the beautiful Aussie immediately deepthroats the servant.

“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Margot said as she took the hung Englishman’s dick deep into her throat. “Holy shit! Wadsworth, you are such a mouthful.” *laughs*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I love how you always go straight for the deepthroat.” Emma said with a chuckle.

“Mm-hmm! I fucking love it, Emma. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Margot replied with a smile as she continued to suck off Wadsworth. “This is such an exquisite meal!”

As Margot continues to blow Wadsworth, Emma is now licking on his balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Wadsworth, your balls are delicious.” Emma said with a big smile before going back to sucking on his nuts. “Lay down on the table now.”

“Yes, of course, Miss Stone!” Wadsworth replied before doing what the hot ginger actress requested. Emma then straddles his face while Margot begins blowing him again.

“Mmhmm! That’s it! Lick my pussy just like that.” Emma said with a smile while Wadsworth was eating her out. “It feels so fucking good!”

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Margot said as she happily sucked away at the hung man servant’s cock. The blonde Australian-born beauty then began licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on your balls.”

Eventually, Margot & Emma trade places. Now Wadsworth is eating out Margot, while Emma begins riding his big English dick.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Give it to me, Wadsworth!” Emma said with a smile while bouncing up and down on his cock. She then begins slamming her nice-looking ass down faster while riding the well-endowed servant.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! I love how your tongue feels inside my pussy.” Margot said as the hung butler continued to lap away at her cooze.

Moments later, Wadsworth is fucking Emma in the standing doggystyle position. Not only that but Margot is sitting on the table in front of Emma with her legs spread so that her friend can eat her out, which she does.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! I just love how you eat my pussy, Emma.” Margot said with a big smile before moaning in pleasure again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Don’t stop fucking me!” Emma said to Wadsworth while looking over her right shoulder. She then returns to eating out Margot.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Emma, you really know how to eat my pussy.” Margot said before moaning in pleasure again as the hot redhead was snacking on her sweet cooze.

While Emma was eating out Margot, Wadsworth continued to plow her from behind.

“Do you love how my ass looks when you fuck me from behind?” Emma asked Wadsworth with a smile while shaking her pale moneymaker for a bit.

“Yes I do! It is a magnificent ass Miss Stone.” Wadsworth replied before fucking her faster.

“Oh yes! Fuck me good! Now slay my ass!” Emma demanded before she returned to eating out Margot.

The hung servant does just that and gives her Emma’s right ass cheek a few good smacks while still fucking her.

Moments later, Margot begins licking Emma’s pussy while Wadsworth bangs her from behind.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Holy shit! I love how you eat my pussy, Margot.” Emma said before smiling and letting out a few moans.

Margot looks back at Wadsworth and smiles as he continues to bang her from her. The blonde bombshell then returns to eating Emma’s cooze.

Minutes later, Wadsworth is now seated as Margot is riding him reverse cowgirl. While Margot is riding their hung servant, Emma begins sucking on Margot’s small tits before kissing her.

“Oh my god! Yes! I love riding your big dick, Wadsworth.” Margot cried out as she rode the hung servant faster.

As the night goes on Emma is now riding Wadsworth cowgirl as Margot watches on and begins pleasuring herself. The blonde Aussie actress soon gives the redheaded A-lister’s nice-looking ass a playful spank while she continues to ride Wadsworth’s big cock.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so well, Wadsworth.” Emma said while having a look of pure joy on her face as he thrusts his dick in and out of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Margot grabs two bowls from the table. One her Emma and the other for herself.

“I believe it’s time for our supper now, Wadsworth.” Margot said with a smile.

“Oh yes! We’re starving and would like our meal right now.” Emma replied while dismounting the servant’s cock.

“Of course! Right away.” Wadsworth responded as he stood up while jerking his big dick. Both Emma & Margot then hold out their bowls as he continues to pull himself off. He then proceeds to blast several ropes of spunk into the two stars’ bowls.

Margot & Emma then smile at each other before consuming their wet food and lick their bowls clean. Afterwards the two famous ladies share a passionate kiss.

“Did the madams enjoy their dinner?” Wadsworth asked while breathing heavily.

“We did! And it was delicious.” Emma replied with a big smile.

“Yes! Indeed! Wadsworth, swallowing your cum always puts a smile on my face.” Margot chimed in with a chuckle.

After kissing each other again, Emma & Margot find themselves back inside their bedroom. Not only that but they are nude and in color again.

“Wow! That was amazing. And don’t even care if it was a dream or not.” Emma said a somewhat confused look.

“I would say that it was the best dream I’ve ever had. Either way we finally got to have our threesome, Emma.”

The two actresses then fall asleep as it continues to rain outside.

*Intermission*

Alison is now sitting on her throne with a disappointing look on her face.

“Ugh! Readers, I have some bad news. I wasn’t able to get in contact with Dickula. But on the bright side at least Emma & Margot got that threesome they have been craving.” Alison said while perking up a bit. “In fact that dinner of theirs made me hungry for some pen…peanuts! Yes! Because you can never go wrong with peanuts. Am I right?!” She then chuckles nervously while looking around.

Sam then walks over to Alison and hands her a bag of roasted peanuts before returning to the bar.

“Thank you, Sam.” Alison replied with a smile before eating a few roasted nuts. “I guess we should return to the story now, because I believe it is almost time for our friend Vanessa to have a bewitching encounter of her own.”

It is now 3:13 AM at Cushing House and inside Vanessa’s bed chamber, she is listening to some music while doing some dancing. Not only that but she is wearing a see through purple nightgown that doesn’t leave much to the imagination as well smoking a joint.

“Oh! I love Vanessa’s nightgown. I have one just like it except it’s red.” Alison said while drinking some wine. “Okay! Back to the story. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Damn! Holy shit! This is some amazing weed.” Vanessa said with a smile before blowing out some smoke. She then continues performing her provocative dance routine. “Ha! Ha! Ha! It is so funny to me how other girls think this place is scary. I actually think this mansion is pretty cool. I might even buy this place!” The wild actress then laughs and while taking a few more puffs from her marijuana joint.

As Vanessa is having her fun, the invitation that was lying on the nightstand begins to emit a crimson glow and makes a buzzing noise.

“What the hell?! Is this some sort of Halloween prank?!” Vanessa said while letting out a few chuckles. It soon begins storming even harder outside and a flash of lightning soon strikes which frightens the hot actress. “Holy shit! I’m starting to feel like I’m in some 80s horror film. Fuck! I should probably stop smoking this joint now.”

Vanessa then puts out of her joint in the nearby ashtray as the invitation continues to glow and hum.

“Fuck it! I’ll play along with this game. It might be fun.” Vanessa then touches the invitation and when she does the bed chamber goes completely dark.

*October 26th*

The time is 2:35 PM as Vanessa and her friend are working out at the gym.

“Hah! That would be one hell of a workout if you did that, Vanessa.” The friend said while doing some push-ups.

“Absolutely! I love pushing myself physically, so I think a gangbang would be the perfect way to do just that.” Vanessa replied while lifting some weights.

“It would be an amazing marathon, that's for sure.” The friend responded.

“Mm-hmm! I would love to set one up, but I just haven’t had the time lately.” Vanessa replied.

“Well, maybe one day soon you’ll have the time to do it.” The friend responded while giving Vanessa a knowing smile.

*The Summoning*

When Vanessa awakens she finds herself lying on top of a huge stone slab that is covered with a huge black sheet. She is also now adorned in a black hooded cloak, dark lipstick and her signature manicured nails are painted black as well. Vanessa then sees a large black cauldron nearby with several bottles of liquid next to it.

“It’s such a beautiful night! Time to cast a sexy spell.” Vanessa said excitedly while looking up at the moonlit sky. She then picks up the spell book that was sitting next to her on the stone slab and walks towards the cauldron that she calls her sex pot. As the green liquid inside the pot boils, Vanessa turns to a page called Group Summoning, and begins to chant the incantation.

Moments later, the liquid inside the magic sex pot begins to glow and three spheres of energy fly out of the cauldron. The three energy orbs soon turn into three naked muscular men with big cocks. The first is white, the second is black, and the last one is Hispanic.

“Yes! It worked. I’m so horny tonight and you three will make for some excellent company.” Vanessa said with a naughty smile as she looked the men up and down. “I should name you guys. I know! Eric, Tyrone, and Julio. Those names should do! Now come over, so we can have some fun.”

As her three creations approach her, Vanessa disrobes and is now nude. With her goddess-like body on display, she begins making out with Eric, Tyrone starts rubbing her pussy lips, and Julio sucks on her left breast. As the night goes on the trio of ghoulish studs would take turns pleasuring and worshiping the hot witch’s body.

Five minutes later, Vanessa is now having a blowbang with her well-endowed creations. She starts sucking off Tyrone, then Eric, and lastly Julio. Then she begins blowing Julio, Tyrone and then Eric. Afterwards, she goes from Eric, Julio and then Tyrone. Vanessa continues to use her skilled dark lips to blow the trio of studs for quite some time.

“Mmm! Your big dicks are so yummy. And they’re throbbing so much too!” Vanessa said while licking her lips before she returned to blowing the trio, and she even sucked on their balls for a while as well.

Eric eventually picks up Vanessa and flips her upside down. The bewitching vixen then begins sucking his big white dick while he eats her out. After some time, Eric passes Vanessa to Julio so that he can have some standing 69 fun with her as well. Sometime later, Tyrone finally receives some oral attention from Vanessa too after Julio passes her to him.

As the night goes on, Tyrone is now fucking Vanessa as she lies on the stone slab. She lets out several loud moans of pleasure as the dark stud continues to fuck her with his big dick. In fact, she even begins scratching his strong back while he bangs her.

“Oh fuck yes! Pound the shit out of my pussy.” Vanessa cried out as Tyrone was fucking her while holding both her toned legs.

Soon Eric takes over and begins fucking Vanessa while she is still lying on the slab.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Give it to me.” Vanessa said as Eric moved his hard cock in and out of her snatch.

When Eric was done banging Vanessa, Julio quickly took his place. The Hispanic stud soon plows her cooze like no tomorrow much to her delight.

“Mmhmm! Yes! Fuck! Wear my pussy out.” Vanessa said with a big smile before using her left hand to rub her muff for extra pleasure as Julio was fucking her.

Sometime later, Tyrone is now fucking Vanessa from behind while she is bent over the slab. While this is happening, Eric and Julio watch on while jerking themselves off to the action.

“Fuck! That’s it! It feels so good.” Vanessa said while looking back at Tyrone while he was slamming his big dark cock into her pussy. He even slaps her ass a few times as he continues to pound her cooze too.

After some time, Vanessa is riding Eric reverse cowgirl while he is lying on top of the slab. While she rides him the beautiful witch begins really working her ass as she bounces up and down on his big dick.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck! Yes! I love riding your big dick.” Vanessa said with a smile as Eric is thrusting his cock in and out of her cooze.

About ten minutes later, Vanessa has her arms wrapped around Julio’s neck and shoulders as he is fucking her in the standing position.

“Holy shit! Oh fuck! Yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Vanessa cried out as Julio was giving her the pounding of a lifetime. “I’m ready to get really freaky now. Eric, I want you to fetch me a bottle of oil. It’s going to come in handy for what we’re going to do next.”

Minutes later, Vanessa begins pouring a bottle of oil all over her amazing body which is now glistening from the liquid she just covered it with. She then smiles and before pouring more oil onto her ass.

“I’m ready! Eric, I want to ride you again.” Vanessa said with some authority in her sexy voice. “Tyrone, then I want you to fuck my ass. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Three minutes later Vanessa is wildly riding Eric cowgirl style on top of the slab. While she is doing that, Tyrone is pumping away at her oiled up ass.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Those big dicks feel so good in my pussy and ass. Don’t stop fucking me!” Vanessa cried out as Eric & Tyrone continued to double penetrate her.

As time passes Eric, Tyrone & Julio continue to alternate between fucking Vanessa’s cooze and ass. Right now she is riding Tyrone while Julio is taking care of her tight asshole.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god yes!” Vanessa cried out while having a look of pure ecstasy on her face as the two men bang her senseless with those big dicks. In fact, Tyrone is close to blowing his load and cums inside his hot creator. “Oh yes! That feels so good!” After receiving a creampie Vanessa smiles as Julio is still fucking her ass. But he soon pulls out and fires a thick load of spunk onto her ass and back. “I love how that cum feels!” She then laughs before shaking her now cum covered ass.

A couple of minutes later, Eric is now fucking Vanessa anal doggy while she is bent over the slab. She once again cries out in pleasure as the stud is pounding her asshole.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Fuck my ass with that big dick.” Vanessa said as Eric was drilling her anal cavity. “I want you to cum on my fucking face! Spray my face with your hot cum!” Eric then pulls his cock out of her ass, and she quickly drops to her knees and begins furiously sucking it.

After Vanessa’s oral assault on his cock, Eric fires a couple of cumshots onto her perfect face and some of it even lands on her titties as well.

“Oh that was fucking amazing! Thank you so much for giving me the best workout ever.” Vanessa said as her body is now covered in sweat and cum. After a flash of light she finds herself back in bed still nude and looking up at the ceiling.

“Shit! That was so satisfying and those special effects were great too.” Vanessa said with a laugh before falling asleep with a smile on her spunk covered face.

*Intermission*

“Hot dang! Now that was some intense group action. Now if I was Vanessa, I would certainly get a good night’s sleep after an encounter like that.” Alison said while having an extremely aroused look on her face while sitting at the bar again. She then finishes the drink she was holding in her right hand.

Sam soon mixes up and pours her another drink, and she quickly downs it as well. Alison then motions for him to make her another drink.

“Well I believe dear readers that there is one final encounter that involves Victoria and Katherine.” Alison said while Sam was making her another drink. “And trust me when I say that it may just be the most perverse one of them all. So let’s return to Cushing House and find out shall we.”

The time is currently 4:49 AM at Cushing House as Katherine & Victoria were sitting on the bed playing a game of truth or dare. Both starlets were wearing black sports bras and jean shorts.

“Aren’t we a bit too old to be playing truth or dare?” Kat asked.

“Yeah! But it’s fun! And there’s nothing else to do in this old house.” Victoria replied while shrugging her shoulders.

“Good point!” Kat responded with a chuckle. “So what is it going to be Vic. Truth or dare?”

“Hmm…I guess I’ll go with the truth, Kat.” Victoria replied with a smile.

“I’ve got a good one for you, Vic. What was the size of the biggest dick that you’ve ever sucked?” Kat asked with a sly smile.

“Wow! Kat, this is quite the question there.” Victoria replied with a nervous chuckle.

“Damn it! Just answer the question, Vic.” Kat responded while folding her arms. “Hey! Remember, you’re the one who chose truth.”

“Ugh! Fine! Well, it’s not like I go around measuring the size of guys’ dicks or anything. But the biggest guy I’ve ever had in my mouth was nine inches!” Victoria replied while blushing in embarrassment.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about Victoria. As a woman we all love a man who is packing a little extra in the schlong department. Ha! Ha! Ha!” Alison said with a laugh. I really need to stop interrupting the story! Sorry, readers!”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I knew it, Vic! You’re a fucking size queen.” Kat said while laughing at her brunette friend.

“Okay! I like men who have big dicks. So what! I mean what girl doesn’t?” Victoria replied while shaking her head. “Anyway it’s my turn now. So Kat, truth or dare?”

“Dare!” Kat responded.

“Kat I dare you to…” Victoria said, but before she could complete her sentence their invitations began to glow and make a humming noise. “What the hell?! That looks like some supernatural shit from your old show, Kat.”

“I hate to break it to you Vic, but I don’t think we’re filming an episode of Shadowhunters tonight.” Kat replied sarcastically.

“Kat, you know what, I dare you to touch one of those glowing invitations.” Victoria responded with a smirk.

“Alright! But you have to touch the other one.” Kat quickly replied.

“Okay you have yourself a deal. Let’s do it!” Victoria responded before she and Kat left the bed together.

Both starlets then touch the shimmering envelopes. And when they do, their bed chamber goes completely dark.

*October 27th*

The time was 8:36 PM as Victoria, Katherine, and their friend were watching a horror movie on a big screen television.

“This movie is pretty scary, huh?” The friend asked while eating some popcorn.

“Oh yeah! It’s terrifying.” Katherine replied while drinking some of her beverage. “This may sound weird, but for some reason I get horny watching these types of movies. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but I get pretty aroused watching horror films too, Kat.” Victoria said while taking a bite from a candy bar.

“Would you two ever want to be cast in a horror film?” The friend asked.

“Sure! The closest thing to horror I’ve ever done was The Boy Who Cried Wolf during my Nickelodeon days.” Victoria replied.

“Shadowhunters could get a bit tense at times, but I would love to be in an actual scary film or television series.” Kat chimed in.

“Interesting! Maybe with a little luck, you two might get the horror experience you’re looking for real soon.” The friend responded before taking a sip from her beverage.

*Play With Us Forever*

Victoria & Katherine exit an elevator while holding hands. They then enter a dimly lit creepy-looking corridor. The two starlets are wearing matching blue party dresses, dark lipstick, and black heels. As they continue to walk down the hall the duo begin to converse.

“I think this place looks like some sort of hotel.” Victoria said while looking somewhat confused as to what was happening.

“Yeah! We’re definitely no longer in our bedroom or the house.” Kat replied while having a scared look on her face.

As the two famous friends continue their walk down the corridor, they hear weird laughter before entering an old lounge area. Once they enter the lounge, Victoria & Kat look around and see hundreds of photographs covering the walls featuring many of their Hollywood peers having sex with two identical men with huge cocks.

Some celebrities featured in the photographs are Alexandra Daddario, Ariana Grande, Brie Larson, Chloe Bennet, Dove Cameron, Emma Watson, Hailee Steinfeld, Kelli Berglund, Lucy Hale, Madelaine Petsch, Madison Pettis, Meagan Good, Samara Weaving, Selena Gomez, and Zoey Deutch to name a few. Also written next to the photos are the words “Play with our cocks forever and ever!”

“Why I am not surprised to see Ariana in a lot of these pictures.” Victoria said while looking at the photographs before letting out a chuckle.

When Kat and Victoria walk to the end of the lounge they see two pale twins sitting on a huge red lounge seat. The two men are dressed in berets, shades, black turtleneck sweaters, dark slacks and loafers. The brothers then introduce themselves to the two starlets.

“My name is Christopher! But you can call me Chris.” The twin sitting on the right said in a monotone voice.

“I am Vincent. But my friends call me Vince.” The twin on the left said who also has a monotone voice.

“Play with our cocks forever and ever!” Chris & Vince said in unison and in a very creepy way. They will continue to repeat this several times.

At first hearing the twins repeat this line over and over creeped Kat & Victoria out a bit. But after hearing it a few times the two beautiful Hollywood women would become aroused by hearing it.

“Vic, I’m starting to think that this is the horror experience that our friend was talking about.” Kat said with a smile.

“I think so too, Kat.” Victoria replied.

“Well we would love to play with your cocks guys. But you have to show them to us first.” Kat said in a sexy tone.

“That’s right! If you want Kat and I to play with your cocks, you need to pull them out.” Victoria replied while giving her ginger friend a knowing look.

Chris & Vince then continue their creepy chant, while unzipping their pants. They then pull out their huge white dicks for Kat & Victoria.

“Play with our cocks forever and ever!” Chris & Vince said unison while jerking their 13-inch dicks. “Play with our cocks forever and ever! Play with our cocks forever and ever!”

Both Kat & Victoria are in complete awe of Chris & Vince’s huge cocks.

“Holy shit! I will gladly play with those cocks forever!” Victoria said with a naughty grin as her brown eyes were fixated on Chris & Vince’s schlongs.

“I know you will, Miss Size Queen.” Kat replied with a laugh. “Well let’s start playing with those big cocks.”

Victoria & Kat soon drop to their knees and quickly begin blowing Chris and Vince. As the brunette and redhead duo blow them the twins continue their chant.

“I can’t believe how big their dicks are.” Victoria said with a smile before measuring Chris’ cock using her right forearm to measure it. “Oh my god! It’s so big! I love it!” She then returns to sucking his dick while making loud slurping noises.

“I know right! These two brothers are the definition of hung like a horse.” Kat replied as her hazel eyes were fixated on Vince’s cock. She then returned to sucking him off faster than before.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Oh fuck! They’re so big.” Victoria & Kat said as they greedily sucked Chris & Vince’s huge dicks. The two hot actresses even began licking on the two hung twins’ balls as well. After blowing the two brothers for a while, Kat & Victoria started to remove their now saliva-soaked dresses and heels.  With their incredible slender bodies now on display the two hot friends began titfucking Chris & Vince. “Oh fuck yes! Keep fucking our titties with those big dicks!”

As Victoria & Kat continue to titfuck them, Chris & Vince begin chanting again.

“Play with our cocks forever and ever! Play with our cocks forever and ever!” The two brothers’ said in unison.

Moments later the foursome are lying on the huge lounge seat 69ing each other.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Oh my god! I just love your big dick and keep eating my pussy.” Kat said with a smile while using both hands to jerk Chris’ wet cock. The hot redhead then wrapped her pink lips back around Chris’ cock and quickly went back to blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Yes! Holy shit! Mmhmm!” Victoria said with a smile as Vince was eating her cooze and was even finger fucking her as well. “Fuck! I’ve never had my pussy eaten this well before. Fuck!” The Eye Candy actress then begins sucking off Vince faster than before. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

After orally pleasure each other for some time, Kat begins riding Chris cowgirl and Victoria starts riding Vince reverse cowgirl. While the two beautiful actresses ride them, Chris & Vince begin their chant again.

“Play with our cocks forever and ever!” The two brothers said as Kat & Victoria were riding their huge dicks.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Fuuuuck! We love riding your big cocks!” Kat & Victoria cried out as they bounced up and down on the twins’ long hard dicks. The Hollywood duo then began riding them faster and their nice sets of tits move and jiggle.

Eventually, the two starlets switch partners and the two brothers are now fucking them from behind on the lounge seat. Both Victoria & Kat of course moan in pleasure as Chris & Vince fuck them doggystyle.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Give it to us! Fuck the shit out of us!” Victoria & Kat said as Chris & Vince were banging them like no tomorrow. Not only that but also smacked their asses a few times as well while giving them a deep fucking with their big cocks.

Minutes go by as Kat & Victoria begin riding Vince & Chris once again. Kat is riding Vince reverse cowgirl and Victoria is riding Chris in the standard cowgirl position. In fact, the two famous beauties began really working their great-looking asses while riding the two hung brothers’ cocks.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Kat & Victoria screamed out as they continued to ride the two well-endowed twins. Kat even begins rubbing her snatch as Vince continues to fuck her, meanwhile Victoria begins bouncing her ass off Chris’ thighs at a quick pace.

Vince & Chris soon begins fucking Victoria & Kat while they are lying on the lounge seat while their great legs spread open. Within moments the two brothers are piledriving the beautiful duo with their huge dicks.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit! Fuuuuck! Don’t stop fucking us with those big cocks!” Victoria & Kat cried out as Vince & Chris were giving them the dicking of their lives.

“I need both of you inside me at the same time!” Victoria said as Chris was moving his big cock in and out of her snatch.

Three minutes later, Victoria is now riding Chris. After applying some lubricant to his long dick, Vince inserts it into the gorgeous brunette’s ass. Before long the two brothers are rapidly double penetrating Victoria while once again chanting.

“Play with our cocks forever and ever! Play with our cocks forever and ever!” Chris & Vince said in unison as they continued to double-team Victoria.

“Oh my god yes! I’ve never been fucked this good in my life! You’re making me fucking cum! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!” Victoria cried out while having the look of pure ecstasy on her beautiful face.

Meanwhile, Kat is sitting on the other side of the lounge seat while lustfully watching the action. The Shadowhunters actress is even pleasuring herself as well.

“Yes! That’s it boys, fuck the shit out of Victoria.” Kat said with a naughty smile. “She loves your big cocks so much!” She then laughs and begins rubbing her muff faster.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! I think it’s time you guys fucked Kat now.” Victoria said as the two brothers were still double-teaming her.

“I want it so bad! Please fuck me now!” Kat said while still rubbing her wet snatch.

The two brothers soon do as Kat requested. She instantly climbs on top of Vince and begins riding him. Seconds later, Chris starts pounding her tight asshole.

“Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! Fuck me harder with those big dicks!” Kat moaned as Chris & Vince were showing her ass and pussy no mercy. “Oh my god yes! I love your big cocks.”

“That’s what I wanted to see. You guys are fucking Kat so good.” Victoria said as she watched the action while pleasuring herself.

Sometime later, Victoria & Kat are side by side as Chris & Vince are fucking them anal doggy. The two starlets of course have big smiles on their faces as the two brothers are banging their asses.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! We love having our asses fucked by your big cocks.” Victoria & Kat said as the two brothers were fucking them anally. “We want your cum now! Please give us your cum!” The two hot starlets repeat this line until Chris & Vince pull out and begin firing several ropes of hot spunk onto their pretty faces.

“Play with our cocks forever and ever!” Chris & Vince said in unison while blowing their loads onto Victoria & Kat’s faces.

“We will play with your cocks forever and ever!” Victoria & Kat said with cum-glazed faces. They then began sucking on the brothers’ still erect cocks again. Several photographs of Kat & Victoria having sex with Vince & Chris then magically appear on the walls of the lounge room.

Moments later, the lights go dark, and the two famous women are back inside their chamber lying on their bed.

“Kat! Those were the biggest dicks and best fuck I’ve ever had.” Victoria said in an excited tone.

“I agree, Vic. Chris & Vince’s cocks were amazing.” Kat replied with a big smile.

The two women then fall asleep with cum still on their faces.

*Intermission*

Alison returns and looks even more aroused than earlier. Not only that but she is now sitting on Sam’s lap who is sitting on her throne. She has her left arm wrapped around his neck while holding a drink with her right hand.

“See! I told you readers that would be the most perverse encounter of them all! Christopher & Vincent really banged Victoria & Katherine silly didn’t they?!” Alison said with a big smile. But before our beautiful host could utter another word her sex starvation finally got her. The brunette actress finally breaks character, drops the horrible accent she has been using all night, and begins making out with Sam.

“I have had enough of this horror hostess bullshit! I need some big cock right now.” Alison said as she was kissing Sam. As they continued to makeout the bartender began feeling on her sexy legs.

Alison soon takes off her dress and heels. Now nude she immediately unbuckles Sam’s belt, unzips his pants and whips out his long white cock. The former Community star’s beautiful blue eyes light up at the sight of the bartender’s cock, she then mounts and begins riding him cowgirl. As our horny hostess rides Sam, she places her boobs in his face and begins sucking on them much to her delight.

“Oh my god yes! I can’t believe I had to wait until the end of this dumbass story to receive a fuck from you.” Alison said as she began riding Sam faster. “That’s it! Fuck me! Fuck me!’ Sam then holds onto her hips and begins really giving it to her.

Sam soon picks up Alison and begins fucking her while standing. She then wraps her arms around his neck as he delivers a series of rapid thrusts into her pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm! Yes! You’re fucking me so good Sam.” Alison said before letting our more pleasurable moans. “I knew you had to be good at something else besides making alcoholic drinks. Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh my god! That dick is so good!”

After banging the host of our story for a bit, Sam places Alison down before he sits back on her throne. She then drops to her knees and takes a hold of his cock and begins stroking it with a naughty look on her face.

“I’ve been wanting to taste your dick all night.” Alison said with a smile before parting her pink lips and slurping on Sam’s long white pole. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I was right, it tastes so good.” She then goes right back to sucking Sam’s dick like a woman possessed. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

“Ha! Ha! Sam, your big cock looks so good covered with my spit.” Alison said while now giving him a two-handed handjob before she started sucking on his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! These were the real big nuts I wanted in my mouth tonight.”

Alison soon pours the wine from her glass onto Sam’s dick and begins sucking it again.

“Now this is the definition of getting cock drunk! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Alison said while laughing at her own bad joke, and continues to suck off Sam. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! It’s so good!” The Scream 4 actress then wraps her boobs around Sam’s spittle-covered cock and gives him a titfuck. “All men love it when I give them titjobs and I see you’re no exception. Yes! I just love how that long dick feels as it slides between my tits. Mmhmm!”

As Alison titfucks Sam, she begins catching the crown of his cock with her skilled mouth a few times. Once she finishes her titty attack on his dick, our horror hostess turns around so that the hung bartender can fuck her doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Fuuuuck!” Alison cried out as Sam was drilling her pussy from behind. “I just love getting fucked doggystyle! It makes me feel like such a naughty slut! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh fuck yes!”

Sam soon gives Alison’s ass a slap while fucking her from behind. This of course turned her on even more. Eventually, Sam sits back on the throne and when he does, the beautiful storyteller mounts his cock and begins riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Ahhhh! Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Holy shit! I love riding your big dick, Sam.” Alison said as she was riding the bartender as if he was a bull. Her tits even began bouncing from how fast she was riding him too. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I’m cuming now!”

Moments later, Alison is now rested on her knees as Sam is jerking his big dick in front of her. She is also holding her glass with her right hand as well. He continues to jerk himself until he blasts a sizable load of jizz into the glass Alison is holding. Some of his cum even splashes onto her face as well.

“That looks so tasty!” Alison said before gulping down her cum cocktail. “Mmm! That was great and so was that fuck you gave me, Sam. Ha! Ha! Ha!” She then uses her right finger to scoop out the remaining drop of cum from the glass and licks the residue clean from her finger.

“I really needed that!” Alison said with a big smile while speaking in her Mistress accent once again. “Well dear readers, I need to go to the ladies room and freshen myself up. So let’s return to the Cushing House gang and see how their wild night went.”

The time is now 3:35 PM as the six actresses entered their vehicle and are driving away from Cushing House. Not only that but there are no signs of the terrible storm from the previous night, and it is a bright and sunny day too.

“So did you ladies enjoy your encounters?” Margot asked with a smile. “Emma and I definitely enjoyed ours.”

“Yes!!!!!” Emma, Victoria, Kat, Vanessa, Nina & Vanessa replied in unison.

“As much fun as I had last night, it’ll be great to get back to the city.” Vanessa said as she was driving.

“Yeah! But there’s one thing I would like to know.” Nina replied. “Who sent us those invitations?”

“Hmm…that is a good question, Nina.” Victoria responded while rubbing her chin.

“I would like to know too.” Emma chimed in.

“Me too!” Kat said.

“I’ve been wondering that as well.” Margot said while thinking about it.

“That sounds like a mystery. But I’m grateful to whoever it was. Because I got what I came for, and I’m sure the rest of you did too.” Vanessa said as she continued to drive. “So, I don’t think we should worry about it.”

“I guess you're right, Vanessa.” Nina replied while shrugging her shoulders.

“That is true.” Margot responded with a satisfied smile.

Emma, Victoria & Kat then nod their heads in agreement as well.

“Great! Maybe we can do this again next Halloween too.” Vanessa said with a laugh.

The rest of the actresses then laugh with the hot driver as they head back to Los Angeles.

Just behind Cushing House we now see a black Cadillac with Sam in the driver’s seat and Alison in the passenger seat. She then begins to speak to the readers again.

“Well wasn’t that an incredibly lustful and scary story huh, dear readers?” Alison asked with a smile. “I am so glad that the Hollywood ladies enjoyed their stay and that their sexual desires were fulfilled.” She then pauses for a bit. “Oh! One more thing I bet you are all wondering who sent them those invitations. Still haven’t figured it out yet? The horror hostess then chuckles. “It was me! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

*October 28th*

In a very Saw-like montage, Alison is revealed to be the friend that the six actresses were speaking with in their flashbacks. She is then shown penning the invitations before placing them inside the envelopes. Finally, we see the cunning actress delivering the invitations to each of the actresses’ homes while dressed in a black hoodie, gloves, jeans, and boots.

We then see Emma, Margot, Vanessa, Kat, Victoria & Nina reading their invitations which all have the following message:

“If you wish to have your deepest fantasies fulfilled come to Cushing House on the night before Halloween. Inside the four bed chambers is where all the magic will happen after midnight. I guarantee that you will all leave very satisfied from these encounters.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That is how it happened, and I would never lie to any of you dear readers. Also, luckily for me, they all live close to each other. Because all of that sneaking around at night got pretty tiresome. Well, I’ve been your horror hostess, Mistress Alison, and until next time farewell. Okay, Sam let’s hit the road.” Alison said before laughing again.

As Sam is driving, Alison places her head into his lap and begins blowing him. A thunderstorm soon begins, and the only thing the readers now hear are the sound of loud sucking noises as the duo drive into the distance.

The End
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 05:13:21 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, DarkSwordsman

Cadeauxxx

Re: The House That Dripped Cum (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 05:44:45 PM »
Congrats on your first story! I love the title and your use of time frames. Will be interested in reading more from you.

I am changing your profile to author now. Congrats again!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, elux10

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 05:50:57 PM »
Very unique and creative story. Good job!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 03:37:39 PM »
This is a fantastic first story.  Really unique, creative and ambitious undertaking.  Alison seems like the perfect hostess for these types of sexual adventures  ;)

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 08:31:08 PM »
Congrats on your first story! I love the title and your use of time frames. Will be interested in reading more from you.

I am changing your profile to author now. Congrats again!

Thanks Cadeauxxx. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for making me an author.

Very unique and creative story. Good job!

Thanks Dark! You were a big help on this story.

This is a fantastic first story.  Really unique, creative and ambitious undertaking.  Alison seems like the perfect hostess for these types of sexual adventures  ;)

Thank you Slyguy. You're right Alison does make a great host doesn't she.

I also want to say thank you to everyone who has read this story and has enjoyed it. Also to those who haven't read it yet and will I hope you like enjoy this story as much as did writing it.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman

Money

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2022, 06:01:04 AM »
Well done the sections that stood out for me were Vanessa Hudgens along with Kat and Victoria if there is more on the way bring it

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA