Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Superbabes: Emma Stone  (Read 2703 times)

Robertdoc

Superbabes: Emma Stone
« on: November 28, 2020, 09:04:00 AM »
Superbabes: Emma Stone

Originally published August 2012

March 2011

Getting invited to the set of a superhero movie is a dream for any fanboy turned reporter. But when my employers sent me to cover filming on "The Amazing Spider-Man" in March 2011 for their website, the movie itself was only one of the main attractions for me. In fact, I was less interested in Spider-Man himself than in Gwen Stacy -- or rather, the actress behind her.

I had interviewed and talked with Emma Stone twice before, as she did press for "Zombieland" in fall 2009 and for her breakout film "Easy A" just several months ago. Although talking to her again was only part of this assignment, I regarded it as the likely highlight of my visit. Even if her hair was a different color now.

Nevertheless, the redhead turned blonde -- or rather blonde turned redhead turned blonde again -- immediately remembered me and looked pleased when she saw me arrive. Of course, she had certainly been briefed that I was coming, and she might have forgotten who I was until others reminded her -- plus she had to pretend to like seeing me regardless.

Still, the non-professional part of me that was quite taken by Emma in person, and in her movies, chose not to be that cynical.

In any case, I had to talk to other people for the next few days and actually write about the movie -- as much as I could without revealing spoilers. I saved talking one on one with Emma in her trailer for last, while she was still dressed as Gwen in a lab coat, dark blue and white striped shirt and short grey skirt -- with her new blond look in a ponytail. Yet like before, Emma was the ideal subject -- just as she would officially be the ideal new A-list star before long.

I had to ask about her calm before the storm, with "Crazy. Stupid. Love," and "The Help" coming out this summer, and "Spider-Man" following next summer. But Emma knew well about how the full weight of stardom was about to come down on her. Not every young star can handle that too well -- and I'd already covered a few who hadn't. Yet everything Emma said and appeared to be suggested -- and privately made me hope -- that she'd be one of the exceptions and then some.

"I suppose you have time before the hype really comes crashing down," I stated. "There's probably time until the backlash starts too. I'm sure the most you've gotten so far is for your new hair."

Just when I realized my poor choice of words, Emma asked, "You're sure? You really researched that before you came down here?"

"No, no!" I backtracked. "I'm sure my colleagues would, but not me!" I hoped I didn't overcompensate -- but either way, I left myself open to more suspicion.

"So if you didn't research it, how are you so sure?" Emma nitpicked. "I'd ask for your sources, but that'd be stupid. If it's just you, like I think, it'd be pretty pointless too."

"Um....you know I can't reveal my sources. Even Hollywood website journalists can't do that," I covered up.

"I'm pretty sure the First Amendment would survive this one," Emma theorized. Well, at least she seemed like she wasn't actually pissed. She just had that teasing smile and teasing glint in her teasing eyes -- which helped lower my defenses enough to joke about her hair in the first place. If she wasn't mad, then maybe I could get around this without her storming out and calling my editors.

"Okay, I didn't research whether people hate your new blond hair. I'm sure some do, though -- but I'm not one of them! It's nice, but....after seeing you as a red head for so long, it's hard to see you as anything else," I admitted. "I know it has to be blonde for Spider-Man, and that you're a real blonde anyway! But....seeing you as Gwen is the first time I really bought you as a blonde. This is all off the record, of course."

I hoped adding a compliment -- a true one at that -- would get me a bit off the hook. Emma wasn't walking out and ending the interview, although it was already halted in its tracks. I put my tape recorder away regardless of it, then Emma said, "But you still think I look better as a redhead."

"Well, what does my opinion matter? I'm just one middle of the pack blogger," I deflected.

"So that's a long way of saying yes," Emma noted. Then she added, "You are right, though. This isn't the first time I've heard that. I guess that's what you mean by backlash."

"Well, that doesn't really count," I corrected. "Maybe your new hair....takes a while to get used to. But you've got lots of other features that are still --" At that, I made myself shut up. Yet Emma was still quiet and calm on the surface.

"You know, I had a feeling those last few times that you were into me," Emma made my blood freeze. "So if you didn't like my hair anyway, I thought that had to say something," she barely made my blood unfreeze. "But if you still think I'm hot anyway...."

"Of course I --" Somehow I shut myself up again. "Okay....I think this has gotten way off topic. And I have enough for my report anyway," I tried to retreat. "You probably want to rest before your next scene anyway, so I shouldn't bother you anymore."

"Maybe not," Emma admitted, which made me both relieved and a bit disappointed. I chose to focus on relief as I turned toward the trailer door. Then Emma froze me and said, "But they don't need me back for another hour. You can spend two minutes saying what other features you still like about me, and I can still get some rest. I think that'd help us end on a better note."

This was way beyond professional on both our sides, so a professional should have been on his way. Then again, a professional wouldn't have a crush on an interview subject -- or at least one obvious enough for her to notice it. But Emma sounded nonchalant and cool about it, which kind of fit her.

She was cool and collected, mature yet silly, and it was so easy to get lost in talking to her and in looking at her face.....regardless of hair color. And she wanted me to explain the other things I found sexy about her. That fact overwhelmed the rest as I sat back down.

"Off the record, right?" I tried to joke. She laughed and nodded, so if I sounded too nervous, it appeared she didn't mind. "Well, I'm sure this is all nothing you haven't heard before."

"Not in this context, so go on," Emma encouraged.

"Okay.....well, your eyes are stunning, first and foremost. Any hair color would bring those out -- except maybe green, ironically," I added. Emma chuckled again as her eyes gave a kind of a seductive glance -- perhaps to be ironic herself. Nevertheless, I was trying not to add that they were amazing "fuck me" eyes as well, but that glance wasn't helping me.

So I moved on with, "Your smile is pretty neat too. It can be so tart and snarky, or coy and playful, but it always oozes sex appeal anyway. Kind of fits you, really." I knew I was on rapidly dangerous ground, yet seeing that exact smile on her made me mind less.

"Is that really all?" she asked, which reminded me of the next feature right away.

"No, there's that voice. So fucking sexy. Or at least I imagine it to be in....." Yet again, I stopped myself from getting too graphic, and yet again it barely made a difference.

"You imagine it?" Emma teased -- she just had to tease. "Well, if you really imagined it, it's got to include more than my face. But that's all you've mentioned so far. Are you holding my tiny boobs against me too?"

I let out an overdue shocked cough, then scrambled for a good answer. "Of course not!" was all I had early on. However, I got some sudden inspiration before long.

"Maybe your chest is lacking by....overinflated standards," I joked, which made us both laugh. Then I continued with, "But the other stuff below is very impressive. Your legs are nice and long, and truthfully? Your hips and....behind are the most underrated parts about you. From what I've seen of those and how they're shaped, Gwen could even out strut Black Widow and Catwoman! If she ever wore spandex, I mean! I don't know how much Marc Webb wants to change from the comics, but...."

"No, I get it. I really do," Emma reassured. I sat still and inwardly prayed for.....something un-awkward to happen next. What came was Emma saying, "And yet with all that, you still think it'd be better with red hair on me."

"I didn't say better. It's....different, that's all," I repeated.

"But no matter what I do, you'll think it would be better -- different, I mean -- if I wasn't blonde," Emma restated. After a pause, she then removed her ponytail band to let her hair down and shake it over her shoulders. "I'm sure that was a good example."

"I don't know...." I responded, not to be teasing but because I really didn't know. I didn't know what to do, or whether to feel guilty about thinking it might have been hotter with red, cascading hair. In the meantime, Emma removed her heels and took off her lab coat, furthering my paralysis.

"Still too blonde, huh?" Emma had fun saying while I merely froze. But she was able to move around, get up and stand right in front of me -- then placed my hands onto her hips. "That too?"

"Not....by much," I tried to lighten up. Yet I quickly focused on holding Emma's hips, then felt their soft curves by sliding my hands down. I looked up to see if it was okay, and was rewarded with a pleased smirk and a enticing downwards gaze from her irresistible eyes. However, I didn't have time to look deeper into them, once Emma placed her face and lips against my ear.

"Do you really need to look at my hair right now?" she whispered, which made her already husky voice sound downright sultry. I could have gone blind right there and not have noticed, as my cock was already taking full control of me.

But first, my brain had one last stand and made me say, "Why did you tell me they didn't need you for an hour?"

"Does my answer have to be on the record?" Emma pulled back to ask.

"Show me first and I'll tell you," I dared to dare. Emma showed me all right, as she answered by bending down for a deep, all too brief kiss. She even pulled back before I could get into it.

"You still haven't answered me. Is this as hot with me as a blonde?" Emma asked afterwards.

"I think.....we've got a few more things to do before I can answer that," I hinted, as I wasn't entirely joking. Part of me still thought this might be diminished with her as a blonde, despite all her other non-hair talents I knew of -- and the ones I badly wanted to discover.

Her kissing talent was a pretty good discovery to start with, as she let me join in this time. As she climbed onto my lap, I felt her smile into the kiss, which just got me even hotter. Now my tongue entered the mix to help me taste her soft pink lips, and the soft pink month behind them. Before I could finally touch that blond hair, Emma broke off and started to remove my shirt.

In kind, I went to do the same for her and threw her shirt on top of mine. While my chest was bare, hers was still covered by a white bra. It hid a somewhat small pair of boobs, yet I shook it off and started teasing her covered left nipple with my tongue. I licked up to the bare top of her breasts while my hands drifted to her bare lower back, just shy of her skirt.

"Oh fuck....yeah, keeping quiet's gonna be hard," Emma got out.

"We'll get to the hard part later," I joked before latching my mouth on her clothed right breast. In reply, Emma grinded herself onto my lap and nearly made me a bit too loud.

"Feels like something I wanna get to now," Emma praised. So she climbed off me and dropped to her knees, tracing a finger over my covered bulge before grabbing my zipper. Instead of unbuckling my pants, she merely pulled down my zipper, reached inside and pulled my cock and balls out.

I knew Emma would ask if this was diminished by her blonde hair at some point. Imagining her red head bobbing up and down on my cock, while I stroked the hair on the back of her head, had been a hot image in my brain.

Yet I quickly remembered that Emma's mouth played a part as well, once she took me completely inside it. She added her tongue to lick up my shaft as her mouth slid upwards, then used her hand to stroke the bottom of my erection. Finally she popped off me and smirked that sexy, knowing smirk of hers -- before rubbing my cockhead over that smirk.

As she rubbed her smiling lips over my tip, she looked up at me and I strained to keep still. Regardless of hair color, nothing could take away from the sight of Emma Stone's wide open, beautiful green eyes gazing up at me while she played with my cock. What's more, she was slowly working her lips on my tip and occasionally batting her tongue onto my slit. I merely breathed heavily, knowing I might scream and get us caught if I did anything else.

"Keep looking at me," I finally said, or probably pleaded.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not missing this," Emma all but purred before sucking my head back in. She twirled her tongue around it while sucking her lips around the underside, as her eyes never left mine. When I couldn't take it anymore, I placed my hand on the back of her head and slid half of my cock into her mouth. She just wrapped her hand around the bottom of my shaft and sucked me off from there.

Maybe it was best that Emma wasn't a redhead for this -- because if I was stroking her red hair and sensing it near my genitals, I might have cum within minutes. As such, stroking her blonde hair was more manageable, even if it felt even softer than I pictured. Nevertheless, as Emma said, the loss of one striking feature didn't diminish the ones she still had -- like cock sucking, jerking my shaft off and tickling my balls, apparently.

Another few minutes and I might have came too soon after all. So I placed my hand on Emma's cheek and guided her mouth off my cock, for both our sakes. To her credit, she still looked up at me while I got up, took my pants off and was the first to get naked.

"You know I have to return the favor," I promised. Emma nodded and went over to her dresser, then slid her panties down to the floor, lifted her skirt up at the bottom and sat down. I went over to her, anxious to see what her natural hair color really was -- then got taken aback to see her shaved and bare down there. My surprise just made Emma laugh, which was likely the point.

"Sorry, you still have to take my word that I am a natural blonde," Emma quipped. Well, that kind of hair wasn't important to me -- or as important. Besides, I figured she'd be more sensitive if I licked the shaved parts of me, and her raspy but quiet cries confirmed it.

As my tongue inched towards her opening, my hands went over to her thighs before going down her pale, slender legs. Before I put my tongue into Emma, I teased it out by pulling away and nibbling on her inner thigh. Both my hands stroked up and down her left leg like she stroked on my cock, while my tongue just went down her leg.

"You gonna be done with the appetizer soon?" Emma managed to snark out.

"Just about," I played along, licking back up to her thigh -- before suddenly putting my face right between her legs. My tongue then dove right into her pussy a split second later.

"Oh fuck me, fuck you, oooh you sneaky fuck!" Emma grit her teeth to keep the volume down. However, it was harder for her as I glided my tongue down her pussy lips extra slowly. Then I shoved most of my tongue inside without warning, which made Emma moan loudly before catching herself halfway through.

"Are you, ooh, trying to make people hear us? Does that turn you, fuck, on?" Emma got out as I kept slurping her up.

"Hearing you turns me on," I admitted into her opening. "Now that talent has nothing to do with hair at all," I punctuated by licking her shaved parts again.

"Told ya," Emma groaned. "Even if I had purple or green hair, you'd still wanna fuck me and eat me, wouldn't you?"

"Eat, yeah. Fuck? Haven't tested that, have I?" I pointed out.

"Mmm, not yet," Emma reminded. With that, she grinded her pussy against my face, but pulled it back after I took a few more licks. She got back on her feet, which signaled for me to do the same as she finally removed her skirt. Then she unclasped her bra and was as naked as I was at long last.

Before I could drink it in, Emma pulled me down and kissed me again, with her tongue pushing and licking mine. As she enjoyed tasting herself on me, I placed my right hand back on her blond head, while my left glided down her back to her nicely rounded ass. Once I grasped her cheek, she grinded her pussy onto my still hard cock, which made me gasp and pull my lips back.

"Easy, bug boy," Emma said to my confusion. After she saw me out of the mood, she added, "Sorry, had to work in a line from the movie somewhere."

"Oh. So I just got an unauthorized scoop about a future catchphrase. Is that it?" I tried to tease.

"Well, it doesn't matter. You probably won't remember if I fuck your brains and all your cum out, would you?" Emma said in her sultry tone. "So what position would help that happen?"

Although my brain was barely functioning, I used what was left of it to come up with an ideal position. "Bending over in front of that couch might do it. It'd help if you turned your head too, cause then you could see my cock disappear right into your pussy. And I could go back and forth seeing that sexy ass and those sexy eyes shake from what my cock is doing."

"Ooh, that's a good one!" Emma praised. She went right to work standing in front of the couch, then placed her hands onto the top and bent over. As I went behind her, she turned her head and looked over her shoulder at me, just as I started to finger her pussy and collect her juices. With my cock now extra hard from seeing her facial reactions and seeing her ass arch back further, I just needed her juices to lube me up.

Once I coated my cock, I couldn't resist stroking myself at the sight of Emma in this pose. But that wasn't why I had her pose this way. So I got to business and inserted myself inside her, while making sure she watched as I did it. After a few seconds, her ass pushed back to get more of me in, but I pulled out after getting more than halfway inside. However, I thrust back in and exhaled deeply, then pulled out and worked myself into a rhythm.

Before long, I had it down pat as I steadily fucked Emma, and she steadily clenched herself on my cock. She kept her head turned, as we both went back and forth between looking at each other and looking at our colliding hips. Ultimately, I also kept busy by putting my hands on her breasts, palming her nipples and then pinching them a little.

"Oh yeah, mmm, pinch those little titties," Emma ordered. I did as I was told, then grabbed her breasts again and leaned down. With my chest on her back, I was in position to kiss her again, holding onto her chest as I kept fucking her. She moaned into my mouth as I went a little faster, then I broke and kissed down her neck.

When I got to the back of it, I took in Emma's blond hair again. Even now, 1 percent of me still lamented that playing with her blonde locks wouldn't be the same as with her red ones. But she was fucking me and letting her fondle her, so it was the least I could do. With that, I pressed my face to the back of her head, kissing it and rubbing my face against her blond, but still impressively soft, curtain of hair.

Emma cooed and shook her head to whip her hair against me, and the impact did impress me. I inhaled the honey flavored scent of her hair, then stood upright again and placed my hands on her head. I slowly ran my fingers down her locks, but soon grabbed onto them a bit as our actual fucking got faster.

"Oh, you're a puller, huh?" Emma taunted. I wasn't really, but I didn't have to say that. Instead, I held her hair and pulled it back as slowly as I could until her head turned to me again. With that done, I pulled Emma herself back and made her stand upright with me, then buried my nose into her hair before going over to kiss her again.

We were able to kiss and fuck standing up for a little while, yet I knew I couldn't finish this way. "I think we should lie down now," I gestured once we broke.

"If you think your cock needs the help," Emma shrugged. She took herself off me and sat down on the couch, then I promptly laid her on her back and got on top of her. Once she took the hint and wrapped her smooth legs around me, I inserted myself back in and resumed my work.

In the meantime, I put both hands on the back of Emma's head and laid my elbows next to her shoulders. With the mechanics worked out, I could stare right down at her as I pumped deeper inside. "Yeah, this should help it just fine," I assured.

"Mmm, sure feels like it," Emma stated as she squeezed her thighs and legs around me. We fucked steadily after that, just savoring the feeling as I saw how turned on and eager her wide eyes were.

"Those really are 'fuck me' eyes," I said out loud this time.

"Mmm hmmm. My eyes, my mouth, my pussy, they all want you to fuck me," Emma promised. "They want you to fuck me until I cum all over your hard cock. Then my mouth wants to suck myself off you until I can drink your cum too."

"Oh fuck...." was all I had. "My cock wants that too now. How about that?"

Emma just gave a throaty chuckle and then moaned again from my next few thrusts. It stayed that way for a while, as we thrusted and groaned and Emma muttered "Fuck me" every so often. I fulfilled her wishes and kept studying her eyes for even greater encouragement.

But with time surely running down, if I wanted to get in an extra position or move, I had to do it now. Yet inspiration soon came to me, as I stopped and turned to lay on my side, with my back turned to the trailer door.

I got Emma to lay on her side next to me and then thrust back in, which gave me room to grasp her ass with my left hand and push her crotch deeper into mine. I also had my right hand cradle the back of her head, helping me hold onto Emma as I fucked her sideways.

"There we go," I growled. "Me grabbing your ass, your hair.....still seeing those eyes and hearing that fucking voice of yours....you'd better cum quickly before I do."

"Oh fuck, I will!" Emma promised. "Ooh, that fucking voice, those fucking hands and that fucking cock....it's gonna make me make that cock so fucking wet...." she vowed while slamming her pussy harder onto me.

I gripped her ass harder and went faster in response, which made her cry, "Oh, I'm tingling now....come on, make me cum....make me give you my hot, dripping cum....oh God, make me cum all over you!"

Since she was getting pretty loud, she muffled herself by kissing me hard and deep. With that final push and her moaning cries and curses into my mouth, I held on tighter and took her over the edge -- while barely avoiding going over myself. Keeping myself from cumming as I felt her releasing her cum onto me was the hardest work I've ever done -- to that point.

We both struggled to breathe normally while Emma let herself go and I tried not to follow her yet. I stayed still and let Emma come down from her haze, as she laid her face against my neck and unclenched her thighs slightly.

"You still want to taste yourself, you'd better hurry," I warned once we were both stable. I got up on my feet so she could escape, then she rolled off the couch and sat up on her knees. I placed my hard and now also wet cock in range of her mouth, which then quickly closed over me.

Emma's tongue rapidly caressed every inch of my cock that it could, licking off her own juices and tastes and moaning onto me as a result. "Oh, that's it...." I told her, before grabbing the back of her head and fucking her mouth as long as I could. It wasn't too long, however, so I pulled out of her as I was on the brink of cumming.

"Stay there, stay there!" I called as she caught her breath and I jacked myself off without thinking. "I'm gonna cum all over your hot face and in your hot mouth....right....n...."

I couldn't even finish the word now, as pleasuring myself with Emma's waiting face in front of me was the last straw. Once the dam broke, I aimed my first few strands of cum on her cheeks and forehead -- but an errant spurt then landed into her hair. Yet before I could panic over that, Emma took me back into her mouth and started swallowing the rest of my cum.

She sucked and swallowed while holding the bottom half of my shaft -- and while my cum was running down her face. This made me forget about the cum in her hair for a while as she finished the job. Somehow, my knees didn't buckle, even when I finally finished and I could catch my breath.

As for Emma, she popped off me and finished swallowing what was in her mouth, then licked the sides of my cock once more as it began to deflate. And after one last suckle on my head, she was done too. She just collapsed and laid back against the couch, ignoring the liquid all over her head.

But eventually, I had to warn, "You'll probably want to wash your face at some point. And your....hair too," I dared to mention. Emma looked a bit confused at the end, but when she touched her hair, she figured out what I meant.

"Jesus! Just because I'm blond doesn't mean I'm the next Cameron Diaz yet! Not like that, anyway!" Emma complained somewhat seriously. But getting cum out of her hair before she had to resume filming was a serious matter. However, she washed it off and got her face back to normal, although by then she had to get ready for the next scene and I had to go.

By the time I headed back to my car, I finally thought to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. I reached into my pockets, made sure my wallet, keys and money was there -- and my tape recorder was as well. Yet when I pulled it out, I saw it was still recording.

Which meant I hadn't turned it off before we started fucking. Which meant I had an audio sex tape in my hands right now. The kind that my own employers and their competition would kill for and pay thousands of dollars for.

But for once, a reporter wouldn't post a sex tape online or write about it. And I'd get fired for being a part of it anyway. So that was extra incentive to keep it locked tight -- and only replay it two or three times a day in bed.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA