Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Carrie's New Cock  (Read 1297 times)

Sign54

Carrie's New Cock
« on: March 10, 2023, 04:16:24 PM »
Story Title: Carrie’s New Cock
Story by: Sign54

Celeb in story:Carrie Brownstein

Codes FF, blowjob, cons, futa

Carrie’s New Cock
Disclaimer: I have never met Carrie Brownstein and am writing this for the purpose of entertainment. If you are uncomfortable with women having penises, do not read this story.

Carrie Brownstein was sitting outside before a Sleater Kinney concert in New Orleans having band merchandise being sold.

She was asking for autographs as the line snaked its way towards her.

Carrie was very much interacting with her sapphic urges and subconsciously looking at the ladies in the crowd; hopefully unaware any of them would see the bulge in her pants.

She had accidentally gotten herself to volunteer for a drug that would improve her stamina, but it replaced her vagina with a 7-inch dick and balls.

She was still not fully used to her new genitals, which she was told were irreversible by her doctor. 

That doctor recommended her to jerk off a lot.

Carrie had a thing for young blondes like Ava Philippe, Chloe Moretz, and Kiernan Shipka, and found using her new cock addicting as she jerked off to photos of them.

Alice Pellegin, who was wearing a pink shirt and a black miniskirt, was a ULL, or University of Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana student visiting New Orleans for the Sleater Kinney concert.

Alice was waiting in line for the autographs and Carrie saw her. Alice eventually got to the front of the line and saw Carrie and introduced herself.

She had a copy of a vinyl of The Hot Rock to sign and told Carrie “will you sign this for me”. Carrie then said “sure, I’d love to”, trying to hide the fact her pants were becoming increasingly uncomfortable as she hardened.

Alice then, as Carrie was signing it, asked Carrie “you look a little uncomfortable, do you need me to get you something, like a glass of water”? Carrie then said, “it’s more of a downstairs problem” sighing. Alice then asked, “what do you mean?”  Carrie then said, “I’ll show you in a minute. Meet me in the women’s bathroom as I really need to go”.

Alice did not know why her biggest celebrity crush and music idol was acting strange around her.

She did follow Carrie to the restroom as she was told. Alice could not believe what she saw when she saw her musical idol with her a noticeable bulge in her pants. Alice then stuttered and asked Carrie: “Is that that … a penis?”

Carrie then responded “yes, it is”. Alice then curiously said “Can I see it”? Carrie then decided to unzip her pants and take them, followed by her underwear on the floor. Carrie kept her shirt on as well as her shoes and the teased Alice “Like what you see”?

Alice then opened her mouth and said “yes, you are big down there, beautiful balls too”. She then continued by saying “can I give you a Blowjob, especially since I’ve blown a lot of men?” Carrie was delighted and started stroking herself a bit to harden herself.

Alice then decided to briefly touch her dick and then decided to put it in her mouth. Alice knew she wouldn’t let go until Carrie came. She started licking and sucking the penis. Carrie was overwhelmed by the sensations and said, moaning, “this feels so good” as she moved her hips in response.

Carrie was sweating profusely as she was being blown and her sweaty armpits were starting to show.  Carrie had never felt such pleasure since she got her dick. She then said, touching the blonde’s hair, “Alice, just keep going, I’ve never felt so good”.
Carrie felt like she was in heaven, and she felt she never wanted to have a vagina again given how amazing this blowjob felt.

She noticed Alice started touching her balls as she alternated between strokes and sucks and Alice then asked her “Carrie, do you want to cum in your mouth or on me”.

Carrie’s balls started to tighten, and she didn’t have much time to decide and then said “I’ve got this” and to finish herself off with a few strokes.  Carrie then shot her hot semen in a series of spurts all over Alice’s pink shirt and on her face. Carrie then asked, “how do you like my cum?” Alice then said, “I love it, you taste better than any guy I’ve ever seen”.

Carrie then pulled her underpants up and zipped up and then kissed Alice. Carrie said, “Thank you for relieving me, Alice.”  Alice saw the concert later and went home with a smile on her face, knowing Carrie’s secret.
The End

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 12:00:47 AM by Sign54 »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA