Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 2 (Christina Hendricks)  (Read 111123 times)

Cadeauxxx

Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 2 (Christina Hendricks)
« on: May 24, 2022, 03:25:37 PM »
Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 2
Starring: Christina Hendricks

Codes: MF, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This series is dedicated to Psylent21. The idea and celeb choice were his. We brainstormed the ideas together, all scenarios were his ideas. Special thanks to him also for editing. Enjoy!

Los Angeles, California

Down the halls, sunlight greeted anyone who stepped down from the stairs and into the lobby of the main residential building. There was no need to keep the lights on during the day while the sun was beaming through the large windows on three walls. Christina Hendricks found herself standing on that same checkered tile floor, glancing around at the people passing by. Her buxom body was covered in a black dress, hugging all of her curves and exposing her famous cleavage. Red hair pinned up into a loose ponytail while her feet were in a pair of slippers. To anyone passing by, she may have appeared to be a woman who had not been awake long. With a hot shower and breakfast served from a phone call, the world had slid back into focus around her.

Last night had been a wonderful experience. Her first night at the Miracle Light Inn had brought some precious memories. Christina was curious to know where Toby had run off to. It was rude for a man to up and leave a woman after a romp like that. She hoped that this was not a quick one-night stand, but Christina remembered that he worked security at the hotel. Perhaps he had to leave early to clock-in to work. Whatever his reasons were, finding him was the one agenda on the list today. There was still her residency deed sitting back in her hotel room awaiting a signature. One night had not been enough to satisfy her to sign the deed. Today she planned on seeing more of what this hotel had to offer before making a decision to have the place become her vacation home.

"Can I help you, Miss?"

A voice called out from behind her. When Christina turned to look, she was greeted by a butler dressed in a hotel uniform of a black suit with a blue bowtie. His face was clean shaved, light brown hair slicked back, and a set of blue eyes gazing back at her. Caught by surprise, Christina shook her head.

"Oh no. I'm just looking around, that's all."

She could have asked the man about a security guard named Toby, but what was the point? Christina watched the butler smile before she stepped out of his path.

"Enjoy your day, Miss. Don't leave so soon."

There was something about that choice of words that caught Christina's attention. She did not turn around, but the thought now occupied a space in her mind. Whatever it was about that saying, it rang through her mind with familiarity. Stepping out of the lobby, Christina decided to go out and see what else this hotel had to offer. Taking her time, she began to wander around the hotel. The articulate design of black and gold carried on from hallway to hallway, keeping true to the interiors. While walking down the corridors, Christina began to forget about Toby. Maybe she would bump into him as the day progressed, but if not, there could always be tomorrow. Her eyes scanned around as she continued her stroll until stopping at what appeared to be a gift shop with a large yellow lit neon sign.

On second glance, Christina realized that the sign read only a single word, 'Boutique'. She smiled, noticing mannequin dolls in the windows dressed in elaborate fashion choices from decades long ago. One wore a pink flapper dress, next to a male doll dressed in a proper suit. The lights were on with a large sign on the glass door in fancy black lettering stating 'residents only'. This was but a hint of things to come for Christina when she signed her name on the residency deed. While she was tempted to enter the shop, Christina walked right on past it. She considered going outside to have a look at the swimming pool, but this was not a good day to go for a swim. Besides that, she did not have a bathing suit in her luggage to change into.

Long corridors stretched out, offering subtle light in the distance. The longer Christina wandered down the halls, the more she began to notice a familiar pattern in the architecture of the lower floors. There was something odd about the layout of the building. She had walked past a doorway leading to a grand master staircase, but noticed that it was barred off with a black steel door. A key was required to use it, leaving her puzzled as to why anyone would make the choice to lock off a staircase. The main elevator was in the lobby, but for a building like this, there had to be a use for the stairs. Off in the distance, she heard a stomping noise coming behind her. This sudden loud noise alerted Christina, causing her to quickly turn around, and then she heard a chain rattling.

From the distance, a shadow cast across the left side wall. The thunderous booming was revealed to be a pair of platform boots. The leather fabric was shiny, visible from afar. Christina raised her eyebrows upon noticing this was a woman dressed in a dominatrix outfit. Knee high boots matched her black corset with silver buttons up to the top. Her hair was dyed blood red, flowing down her shoulders to reveal small silver ear piercings. Mascara fixed around her blue eyes, pale white skin and a busty chest in the corset. Across her neck was a metallic black satin collar. A red ruby glimmered from the middle, striking Christina's eyes. Her breasts did not match Christina's size, but it was admirable to witness. Behind the woman was a shirtless man, crawling on all fours. He stomped the palms of his hands down into the carpet floor below, moving slowly as the chain dangled from a metal collar locked around his neck.

The woman continued her march, only noticing Christina for a moment and offering a smile. Whoever this woman was, she gave the impression that she did not have a care in the world while walking her prisoner like a pet. Her stance and body language were enough to tell anyone that she was the type to call the shots. The man had short brown hair and a chubby chest, but nothing distinctive beyond that. He remained quiet, obediently following behind the woman. By the time they walked past, Christina could still hear the rattling of chain links. They came to a stop outside the hall, followed by the sound of a metal door opening. Christina could easily guess that this woman had to be a mistress, and she carried with her a key to the master staircase. She remembered last night noticing a woman in a collar back in the music lounge. This hotel had already given off strange vibes, but now Christina's curiosity had grown to new levels.

What secrets were whispered down the halls? Why the need for a steel door covering a master staircase? Who was this woman and her chained pet who had just walked by? So many questions, so few answers. Stomping her way down the hall, Christina wanted to see where that other woman had come from. The corridor led to a left turn path and then met a strange dead end. Only a wall with a gold lamp post sat there. Disappointed that this did not lead to another doorway, Christina stood there for a moment and began to theorize what she had witnessed. Perhaps that woman had brought the man to some corner for a bit of personal pleasure. It was hard to come up with any solid theory, as Christina could not seem to figure it out. She turned and began to walk her way back through the hall when she noticed someone else in the distance. The figure of a tall man stood out in the light.

"Excuse me, Miss. Are you lost?"

The voice echoed down the hall as Christina stepped her way closer. She knew from the tone of his voice, this was not Toby. The man stood tall, wearing a light blue sleeved shirt with buttons. Below, a black leather belt held up his pair of grey slacks. Short brown had a slight wave while his face had a black mustache. A pair of dark eyes gazed back at Christina as she offered a smile and replied.

"Yes, I was looking around near the shop and lost my way."

She lied to him. Not knowing who this man was, Christina did not trust him to reveal her true actions to a stranger.

"I know what you mean. I used to get lost around these parts all the time. May I help you find your way back?"

The man offered his left hand to her. Christina noticed that his fingers were empty. No rings, only a vintage style brown leather watch. She shook his hand while speaking.

"I'm Christina and you are?"

"Hunter."

After the handshake, he stepped back.

"Come on, I'll show you where ever you wanna go."

Walking behind him, Christina thought of discreetly mentioning the locked staircase. She could not help herself, as this adventure made her more curious with passing time.

"I came across a staircase but there's an odd barred door covering it."

"Oh yeah, that staircase is pretty odd, ain't it? I've never been through that door, I can tell you that much."

From that response, Christina figured that Hunter was not employed by the hotel staff. Then again, she could not say the same for that red haired woman dressed like a dominant mistress. There was no need to mention witnessing that. The man probably would not believe her words anyway, she thought.

"So where do you wanna go, Christina?"

Thinking for a moment, Christina had many answers she could give Hunter. At least for the time being, she needed to head back to her suite.

"I think for now, I need to get back upstairs to my room."

Hunter chuckled.

"Can't say I blame you. This place can be quite intimidating once you get lost."

She followed behind him, down another narrow corridor that her feet had previously walked. As they continued on, Hunter attempted to strike up a conversation.

"I take it you just checked in recently. I haven't seen you around before."

"Yes, I came in yesterday. How long have you been living here?"

He chuckled before responding to her.

"Too long, I'm afraid."

"How old are you? You don't look like the others I've seen here."

Turning to smile at her, Hunter answered the question.

"I'm thirty-five. I retired when I was twenty-six and moved in here."

"Retired in your twenties? How is that remotely possible?"

They continued to walk as Hunter replied.

"My old man is a stock broker. I struck gold back in the day with the right investments."

Unimpressed by this story, Christina smirked as she weighed in on how she was going to reply. Hunter must have been a spoiled rich kid, she thought to herself.

It must be nice to have the right person to guide you in life. I sure wish I could've retired that young."

Trying to hide his smile, Hunter turned to look back at Christina's face.

"Well, life is strange. Gotta make good use of the hand of cards you're dealt."

"I'll agree with you on that."

By the time they stopped their stroll, Christina could see the boutique shop in the distance. She figured this was a good enough time to depart from him. Glancing his way, she nodded and offered a friendly smile.

"Thank you for showing me the way. I know how to get back to my room from here."

"No problem. If you need someone to show you around, call room service. There's always someone in the hotel with nothing else to do but go for walks."

She laughed at his comment as he walked past her. Hunter waved his right hand, taking one last look from across his shoulder as he left her standing there. While Christina was not impressed with his story of early retirement, he at least had manners. Her eyes glanced back at the sign for the boutique shop. Fighting the urge to step through the front door, her mind wandered back to Toby. Where was he during this time of the day? She had already wasted enough time wandering around the hotel, taking in the strange design of dead ends and extended hallways. At least for the time being, Christina figured it was best to stay true to her words. She stomped her feet across the floor, heading back to the main lobby of the residential building.

7 HOURS LATER

The day had begun to pass quickly when Christina made it back to her suite. Lunch was the first thing on her agenda after changing outfits. After calling up room service to make an order, she studied the contract deed still sitting out in the open. With the exploration she had done through the long winding strange halls, she still felt conflicted about writing her signature across the line. The time had come to leave her suite again after having a quick lunch. Christina had been trying to fight the urge to go snooping in that little boutique shop, but as the afternoon wore on, she gave in. The scent of raspberry candles burned when she entered the shop, a smell that lingered throughout the day as the night began. Inside, Christina met a woman around the same age as herself. Short with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

No name tag was pinned on her silky white dress. The older woman introduced herself as Miss. Joan, a working couturier employed by the hotel. The two ladies struck up a conversation while Christina's eyes wandered around the large shop. Rows of old vintage style garments were on display in the lady's section on the left side of the store. The right side was the men's department, and she did not bother stepping through there. Everything had been arranged neatly, with wooden shelves sticking out from the black walls. Rows of hangers with expensive garments sat in front of a back wall with shoes. After having a look at all the vintage-style dresses, Christina was determined to come up with something. Miss. Joan wasted no time offering to do measurements and build a custom dress to her liking.

The other woman had no other customers waiting today, giving her the opportunity to work exclusively for Christina. A sheer light blue color had caught Christina's eye. Since she did not arrive with any blue dresses, she requested Joan to make her something fitting to her specific measurements. For an hour, the two women bonded. After meeting Hunter, Christina became curious to always ask someone how long they had lived at the Miracle Light Inn. Joan told her that she had moved in just two years ago. Semi-retired, she earned her living from employment with the hotel while waiting to reach the correct age to draw social security. When Christina left, Joan informed her that room service would arrive with her dress before sundown.

Since she had a custom dress ordered, Christina felt the need to step out in public. Her second night at the Miracle Light Inn was going to be one for style. By the time the dress arrived, she had already fixed up her hair. Her orange locks flowing down covered her ears entirely, with a split down the middle. No jewelry was needed tonight after fixing up her makeup. Christina went with dark mascara and eyeliner, creating a smoky eye effect. The blue dress was made with a shiny silk, illuminating the color from a distance. As she stood in front of her mirror, fitting the dress on, Christina grinned smugly. She was dressed to kill and knock all the men dead. She was so proud of her curvy figure. The one-piece dress hugged her shoulders, running down to offer an ample view of her heavy cleavage. No bra was needed to contain them tonight, with the built-in garments.

Down below, Christina was forced to wear her black high-heeled pumps. Had there been anything to spend money on besides a custom outfit, it would have been a pair of blue heels to match. Few people would witness her feet since the ends of the dress ran down past her ankles. Now that she was properly dressed up, Christina left the suite. Wandering down the hall and to the lobby, this time it was nearly empty. Maybe that was the case during the night. Everyone had cleared out to either go to the music lounge or someplace else for entertainment purposes. Rather than sit in for another night of a live band, Christina wanted to see what the diner of the hotel had to offer. Her heels clicked and clacked across the hard floor as she made her way through more hallways. The diner awaited her behind two large white doors with golden knobs.

Upon entering, Christina was taken back by the sound of voices sharing conversations. Like the music lounge, the diner had a similar design. Dark walls, round tables with white tablecloths draped over them, and seating for two. The tables covering most of the floor were ideal for candlelit dinners for couples. Across the room sat a row of booths for privacy. There was a cut out section with a doorway on the left side. Her eyes scanned to see a large sign hanging on the door 'Smoking Only'. A waiter approached her. A short main wearing a black vest with a red bowtie. His first question was about her choice of smoking or non-smoking. There was no reason to pick the smoking room, so Christina's answer came fast. The waiter informed her that any of the round tables that were unoccupied were there for her choice. Where to sit did not matter, so Christina sat down on a table in the middle of the room.

The menu had much to offer in freshly cooked food. Christina picked spaghetti with bread sticks to go with marinara dipping sauce. Upon waiting, she was served with a drink of choice. Wine was offered with a fresh bottle uncorked. The waiter placed it on the table, allowing Christina to pour herself a glass. Each table contained two glasses of wine, but she was sitting alone. While sitting there waiting, Christina's eyes wandered around the room. Toby was still on her mind, but she did not expect to see him or any of the other suit wearing security men in the restaurant tonight. She remembered witnessing that woman wearing a collar last night in the music lounge. Her eyes scanned around, noticing that most of the couples in the diner were elderly. No one was sitting alone in this room except for her.

Maybe there would be something interesting beyond the door of the smoking section, but Christina had no desire to go in there. The diner appeared normal, at least when compared to her experience last night in the music lounge. She had arrived, expecting to have all eyes on her among an audience. Instead, Christina was met with a room of people who could not care less to ignore her glamourous appearance. By the time the waiter arrived with her plates of food, Christina had swallowed down her second glass of wine. She thanked the man and wasted no time beginning to eat. Now was the time to sit back and enjoy herself. It did not take her long to finish with the bowl of spaghetti. As she munched on the bread sticks, she caught a familiar sight. Hunter had arrived, now wearing a grey jacket to go with his pants. He offered a smile, approaching the chair opposite of hers at the table.

"Are you waiting on someone tonight, Miss. Hendricks?"

Surprised that he knew her full name, Christina shook her head.

"No, but that isn't an open invitation for you."

He laughed at her, placing his hands on the back of the chair.

"So I can't sit with you?"

Ignoring him for a moment, Christina glanced down at a breadstick. She fed it to her mouth, biting off a large piece before her blue eyes shifted back to his face.

"I might let you have a seat. If you can tell me how you know my name, then the chair is all yours."

Hunter smiled.

"Honestly, it was an easy guess. You were on a TV show I used to watch called Mad Men. I knew I had seen your face somewhere..."

His eyes glanced down to her heavy cleavage, rudely staring for a moment before gazing back up at her face.

"And something else."

Amused at his response, Christina giggled.

"Take a seat, Hunter."

She resumed eating as he pulled the chair out to sit down. Christina paid him no attention as she finished off one bread stick. Hunter reached across the table for the bottle of wine and spare goblet.

"Do you mind if I have a drink?"

"Pour me one too while you're at it."

Following her command, Hunter filled Christina's glass before his own. Flattered that he recognized her, Christina thought about teasing him over the fact.

"I'm surprised you recognized me. Did you watch much TV before your retirement?"

"Yeah, I was a big fan of your show. Can I get a toast?"

Raising the glass, Hunter smirked. Christina was still amused, so she played along. She grinned, raising her glass high.

"To you, a nice fan in a strange place."

He chuckled at that remark.

"And to you, living it large under the spotlight."

She blushed at his comment while tapping her glass up to his. After the toast, Hunter and Christina both sipped on their wine glasses. She was eager to swallow the remainder of her drink in one sip. Hunter took his time, savoring the taste as she spoke up.

"I'm quite flattered that you recognized me."

"What did you think? I'm just a boring rich kid who lives like a prince?"

"I would be lying if I tried to say no."

Hunter had a laugh at her remark. Christina finished eating, her eyes glaring back at his face the entire time. She noticed that he took a peek down at her cleavage, then fixated his eyes back on hers.

"At least you're honest. I have to respect that from a woman like you."

"What do you mean a woman like me?"

His eyes shifted around the room. Hunter set his glass on the table and leaned his elbows down before responding.

"Most women here act easily impressed when they find out I'm walking around with deep pockets. I respect someone that don't give me that act."

Christina smiled, nodding back at his response. She began to think that her first judgement of him earlier in the day may have been wrong. Knowing that Hunter was a fan of hers, and she was already thinking about how she could wrap this younger man around her finger. He was struggling to contain eye contact with her by constantly glancing down at her heavy cleavage. Christina's eyes noticed this as their short meeting continued. Something about him told her that he would be easy to use for her own desires. There was no sense in waiting for Toby to show back up. On her second night at the hotel, Christina felt promiscuous desires deep inside. Some time had passed since her last committed relationship, leaving her the chance to indulge in multiple affairs.

"So you call yourself a big fan, Hunter."

"Yeah, I've always liked watching you on screen."

She smirked at him, refilling her goblet with one last glass of wine. Christina brought the glass to her chin before replying back.

"Did you ever have any... fantasies about me?"

Quirking her eyebrows after those last words, she began to drink the wine while he nodded.

"Yeah, I've had fantasies about you before."

Christina lowered the glass, quietly placing it down on the table. Still smirking at him, she leaned in so he could get a better view of her breasts nearly spilling out of the blue dress. Flashing the front row of her teeth in a devious grin, she spoke in a low voice.

"Oh really? Mind telling me what you like?"

Sure enough, his gaze fell on her cleavage. So predictable, Christina thought to herself. Hunter flashed his teeth in a grin.

"You're quite proud of those boobs, I can see. I've had more interest in your ass though. I don't think it got enough attention on Mad Men."

Unable to contain herself from blushing, Christina rested her head in the palm of her right hand. She was impressed by his answer, but she expected him to focus entirely on her breasts.

"Why don't you come down to my room and I'll show you what my fantasy is, Christina."

Again, he impressed her. Here she was thinking that she could lure this man upstairs to her own room, but Hunter was calling the shots. Christina gave him a nod.

"That would make my night better."

"You mean our night, right babe?"

She giggled at his remark. Hunter was the first to get up from his chair. He offered Christina an aiding hand, pulling her up.

"Don't worry about the plates. The waiters will come and clean it up."

"Let them earn their pay check then."

Her reply made Hunter chuckle. He gently held her left hand as they began to leave the diner, walking hand-in-hand. Her heels were muted but still had a thump sound as she marched with him. That sound became a loud boom when they were stepping across the hard floor below. Hunter turned and grinned at Christina.

"I'm gonna give you a night that you'll never forget."

"I hope you're a man of experience then."

His hand tightened around hers after Christina's choice words. As they walked through the lobby, in the distance a door opened with a burning scent. A tall man with shiny grey hair reeked of the smell of burnt cigars. His hands were shoved down into the pockets of his black pants, standing there and observing. A smug grin ran across his aged face, eyes studying the hand-holding between Christina and Hunter. The door behind him led to a private lounge, reserved solely for employees at the hotel. Neither of them noticed the man from behind as they began to stomp their way up the stairs, leaving his line of sight.

"Come on, my room is up here on the first floor."

Letting go of his hand, Christina giggled.

"Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on you."

Her excitement was impossible to contain in the dim-lit hall. They had yet to even kiss, but Christina felt the urge to unleash her wild side upon this man. Hunter had left his door unlocked, turning the knob to open and standing outside.

"Ladies first."

He grinned at her, allowing Christina to step through the door first.

"Such a gentleman, huh?"

She teased him, stomping her heels through the doorway. Hunter followed directly behind her as Christina turned around. As soon as the door slammed shut, her lips were pressed against his. She moaned into Hunter's mouth, closing her eyes and shoving her huge breasts up against his chest. He responded to her sudden aggression by wrapping his arms around her. In between trading kisses, they moaned into each other's mouths. Christina stepped back, pulling away from him, and then smirked.

"You like this dress, Hunter?"

Moving her hands across her breasts, Christina squeezed them from within the blue garments. His eyes watched the ripple of movement across her pale skin.

"Yeah, it's fucking beautiful."

Christina giggled.

"Well, you know what they say in Hollywood? The most famous dresses are worn to be taken off."

Her eyes locked on him as she pulled both shoulder straps down. Her breasts came spilling out of the dress, flopping freely in all their glory. Hunter licked his lips upon witnessing her erect nipples. A devious smirk ran across her face as she pushed the dress down her thick curves. Christina pushed the dress past her knees and ankles, eventually stepping out of it to reveal her naked body before him. No underwear was needed as she now stood firm and proud, hands planted on her hips. Hunter's eyes scanned across her curvy figure. He admired the view of her breasts, then down to her stomach and the wet folds of her pink vulva lips. Not a hair was in sight as Christina prided herself on being cleanly shaved. The only piece of her outfit left was the pair of black high heel pumps.

"See anything you like, Hunter?"

She ran her hands up to her giant breasts, cradling them after speaking. Hunter gave her a slow nod, motioning with his right hand.

"Yeah, but I wanna see that ass. Turn around for me."

The tone of his voice told Christina all she needed to know. He was not a man like Toby, who preferred big breasts. Following his order, Christina slowly turned around to reveal her bare buttocks. While Hunter marveled at her booty, she took the time to scan her eyes across the suite room. They had barely made it through the front door before she began to undress. All the furniture consisted of dark wood, gold lining, and a vintage style leather couch. None of it looked any different from Christina's suite room.

"Bend down."

His order caught her out of the day dream. Christina's hands were still cupping her massive tits. She spread her legs out and bent over to please him. Letting out an annoyed sigh, she spoke up.

"Is this what you wanted to see?"

Moving her hands down to her knees, Christina thrust her hips out to shake her ass slightly. She could hear a rustling sound but did not want to glance beyond her shoulder and check. Hunter slipped his shoes off and then stepped ahead of her.

"Come on, babe, let's go to the bedroom."

He led the way, walking in front of her and through the living room. They crossed into the kitchen before the doorway leading to the single bedroom. A large mirror hung across the wall from the bed in a vintage gold frame. Dark red blankets had been previously pulled back, revealing black sheets underneath. Someone forgot to make their bed this morning, Christina thought to herself. Hunter stepped around the bed, throwing off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. Christina made her way closer to him, grabbing at the front of his pants as she brushed her bare breasts up against his chest. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips, all while her hands were hard at work unfastening his belt. Christina stepped away, tugging on his belt after it was undone.

"Come on, babe. Let's get up on the bed."

Hunter was in control, leading her with his voice. Christina figured she had the chance to take his pants off, but the man did it himself. Sitting down, Hunter slid his pants and underwear down while gazing at Christina's epic breasts. Her eyes wandered, tracing the gold metal frame of the bed. The shape ran up in the center of the headboard, where she noticed a brown teddy bear sitting there. It was positioned in such a way that the black beady eyes were glancing down onto the bed. Giggling, she pointed her finger towards it.

"Oh my, where did you get that?"

It was difficult for him to hide a smile before answering.

"The bear? It was a gift from my niece."

"It's so cute!"

Christina pushed her hands down into the bed and climbed up, somewhat distracted by the bear. Hunter kicked his pants and underwear off his ankles and to the floor. She took a quick peek at his cock before moving around on the bed. From where Hunter sat, he had to turn around and stand up. Christina stood on her knees, hands pushed over her giant breasts, as if to tease him by hiding her nipples. His semi-hard cock entered her sights. With one glance at it, she gazed up at and smirked at Hunter.

"Let me take care of this."

Her hand reached for his cock, prompting him to let go. Christina brought her hand to her lips and ran her wet tongue along her palm, covering it with her saliva. She reached out for his hardening member, prompting him to let go.]As Christina twisted her right hand fingers around that pole, she exhaled deeply as she felt the weight and girth of his cock grow. Her big blue eyes focused on his face as her hand jerked him back and forth.

"Gotta get you nice and hard first."

Licking her lips, she finally broke eye contact to glance down at the head of his shaft. Her hand slowly shoved down to the base before going back up. Hunter quietly stood there, allowing her to wank him. Again, Christina licked her lips, now shoving the head to her mouth. She kissed it and then opened her mouth wide, sliding his shaft in. 'Mmmm', she muffled a moan as she began to slobber her way down his shaft.

"Yes, ohhhhh yes. Suck that cock."

His voice came out with a level of authority, reminding Christina that Hunter was the one in control. From how she saw it, however, she was the one down on her knees in control of the pleasure. She gazed up into his eyes, slowly sucking him inch by inch. She pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it with a popping sound only to spit across the head.

"You've got a big cock. That's all I need tonight."

With a soft chuckle, Christina breathed across his length. She began to rub it against her lips as if applying a tube of lipstick. Her free hand reached for his balls down below, giving him a subtle squeeze. Hunter responded to that with a moan as she shoved his dick back between her lips. Bobbing her head faster, Christina let out another muffled moan. She moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them as she bobbed her head up and down. Hunter let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..."

She soon felt the palm of his right hand on the back of her head, as if to encourage her to deepthroat his length. Christina closed her eyes and shoved her lips further down. She refused to take it all, leaving a few inches left as she gagged and nearly choked on his length. Changing her mind at the last second, she drew her lips back to the head and released it with a popping noise. Hunter brought his other hand down, now gripping the sides of her head, his fingers lacing into her orange locks of hair. Christina had merely seconds to prepare herself, knowing he was about to thrust his cock back into her mouth.

"Suck it, Christina. Suck that fucking cock."

Mouth open wide, Christina sucked when he thrust his shaft back between her lips. Hunter's fingers tightened in her hair as he began to buck his hips and fuck her mouth. She closed her eyes, feeling inch after inch of his cock pump through her mouth. Pushing her palms down over her breasts, Christina began to make gagging and moaning noises.

"GWAK-GAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Hunter took a deep breath, still bucking his hips in a solid rhythm. Christina sucked and slobbered on his shaft as he continued.

"Just like that, just like that. "Just keep sucking it, just keep sucking it, babe."

His voice uttered almost in a whisper. Slowing himself down, Hunter spoke clearly in a stern tone.

"Look at me."

Opening her eyes, Christina's deep blue hues gazed up at him. All Hunter could do was offer a shark-like smile, flashing his full teeth. He resumed fucking her mouth, thrusting his cock in and out. Luckily for her, he did not attempt to deep-throat, instead keeping this steady rhythm that made it easier on Christina. As she maintained proper eye contact, Christina slid her nipples between her fingers. She slightly pinched herself, waiting in eager anticipation for when she had a chance to smother his cock with her titanic sized tits. Drool began to leak from the corners of her mouth, dangling with her head movements. For the final thrust, Hunter slowed himself down to a halt. Christina heard him grunt, and that was when she shoved her breasts up, quietly preparing them.

"Fuck!"

He pulled her hair, freeing his cock from her tight lips with an echoing pop sound. Saliva strings dragged from her open mouth back to his shiny, drool soaked pole. Hunter took a deep breath as Christina gazed at his cock. She could see the bubbles of her saliva, soon popped by her spitting on it again. Before he had the chance to fuck her mouth again, Christina pulled her breasts apart and shoved them up. Hunter was taken by absolute surprise when she stuffed his cock between her tits with ease.

"Oh shit..."

His words came out in excitement but also shock. She grinned up at him while squeezing her tits around his shaft. The immense size easily swallowed up his cock with only the head poking up. This was what Christina desired. He got to fuck her mouth, so it was only fair she was going to fuck his cock with her tits next.

"Don't act like you don't love my tits. I saw you constantly looking at them in the diner."

She grinned, flashing her full teeth. Christina then began to pump her breasts up and down, tittyfucking him.

"You like that, Hunter!? You like that?"

Christina gritted her teeth, growling her moans as she continued to work her tits up and down. The entire length of his dick disappeared between the folds, with only the head poking back up. As he moaned, she taunted him again with dirty words.

"You like how your cock feels between my big fucking tits?"

Up and down she pumped her breasts. Christina only broke eye contact to glance down and spit on the head. Hunter groaned, calling out to her.

"Fuck, those tits are amazing. Keep going, baby!"

Panting and crying out his words, it was clear to her that she had Hunter in a vortex of pleasure. Parting her lips, Christina flicked her tongue across the head each time it poked up. Again and again, she continued to pump her breasts over his cock.

"Feels so fucking good!"

When Hunter made his next exclamation, Christina raised her head. She giggled at him, still pumping her boobs up and down.

"Yes it does! I love having a big cock shoved right between my tits!"

Licking her lips, she began to slow down. The last thing Christina wanted was to force him into an orgasm before that cock was stuffed in her cunt. Taking a few final pumps, she bit her lower lip and then let go of her tits. Her right hand grabbed it while Christina used her left forearm to push her breasts up. Glaring up at him with a mischievous grin, Christina rubbed his cock against her right nipple.

"I know you love these tits, Hunter. You can tell me."

Smack. Smack. Smack. She beat his cock up against her nipple as he moaned. Christina rubbed it against her nipple while speaking again, alternating it to her other breast.

"Come on, I wanna hear you say it. Tell me you love my big titties."

"I love 'em."

A weak response, Christina thought to herself. She expected him to at least utter her name. Out of disappointment, she didn't bother smacking his cock up against her other nipple. Hunter reached down, taking his cock away from her and then motioning with his left hand for Christina to rise up.

"Turn around babe, I gotta see that ass again."

Christina sighed. Even with the full power of her breasts, this man was still curious about her ass. Nevertheless, she had a reason to appreciate the attention her buttocks were about to get. Turning around, she crawled around on the bed, sinking the palms of her hands and knees down into the sheets. Hunter guided her to move slightly, as the teddy bear was now looking down upon them. Legs spread, she pushed her head down into the sheets of the bed to raise her ass up.

"Is this what you wanted to see?"

Her words came out in a smug tone, as if she was mocking him. His hand playfully slapped across her booty in response. Moaning at his touch, she called for him.

"Fuck me, Hunter. I want you to fuck me so badly. "

"What's that, Christina? What did you just say?"

He mocked her while guiding his cock between her thighs. Christina closed her eyes, moaning softly as she felt the head rubbing against her vulva lips.

"I said I want you to FUCK ME!!"

She screamed loud enough that her voice echoed throughout the room. This pleased Hunter as he began to thrust his cock into her pussy. With a gasp, Christina softly moaned.

"Mmmmmm, that's it. Get that cock in there."

Spank! His hand slapping down on her ass sent a strong message. As Hunter thrust his cock into her pussy, Christina pushed her hands down and raised herself up. As her booty lowered, Hunter spanked it again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Hunter!"

His hand swatted her ass again, this time hard enough to leave a mark. Christina let out an exaggerated whimper. She dug her fingernails down into the sheets of the bed, now feeling his hands grip her hips as he began to thrust harder and faster.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh yeah! That's it! More! Give me more!"

Expecting him to spank her ass again, Christina raised her head and closed her eyes. Hunter gripped her hips tighter instead of spanking her. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, now causing her breasts to begin bouncing and swaying from underneath.

"Fuck me! Ohhhh, FUCK ME!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The noise created now was their bodies hitting together and Hunter's balls slapping against the undersides of her thick booty. He groaned while Christina hung her head. Eyes still closed, she could feel her tits wobbling and shaking as Hunter gave her everything he had, inch by inch. Over and over, he thrust his cock in her pussy, fucking at a steady pace before slowing down.

"This what you wanted, babe?"

Groaning in response, Christina thought of mocking him with that same question. Hunter slowly thrust in her cunt as she cried out a response.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! Is this what YOU wanted, Hunter!?"

She gritted her teeth, growling out her next words to him.

"Show me that ass, show me that ass! That's all you were worried about! Did you forget how to spank it or something?"

Spank! His right hand came down hard, smacking the right cheek of her ass. Christina laughed.

"That's more like it!"

He leaned forward, almost laying on her back while his cock was still in her pussy. Christina could feel his breath blowing down the left side of her neck.

"If you wanted another spanking, all you had to do was ask."

Whispering into her ear, he moaned while slowly thrusting his cock inside her. Christina raised her head, eyes still closed as she replied in a clear voice.

"Yeah, I'll take another spanking. I wanna feel my ass burning red hot while that cock is in there."

Hunter gasped, giving Christina the impression that he was shocked that she would allow him to fuck her ass.

"Yeah, you heard me right! Since you love my ass so much, I'm gonna give you the chance to prove it!"

As he leaned back up, she whipped her orange hair to glance over her right shoulder.

"I've gotta tell you honey, it's been a long time since I've had anything shoved up my ass."

The look on his face was priceless, Christina thought to herself. Maybe Hunter did not expect to be granted this privilege with all the attention he gave her booty. Moving her head back down into the sheets, she shoved her ass up again. He slipped his cock out of her pussy, moving his hands to squeeze both of her ass cheeks and pull them apart.

"Your ass is amazing. I know those tits are what you're the most proud of, but this?"

His hands squeezed her ass harder.

"This is what I like."

Exhaling her breath, Christina laughed.

"So you're an ass man. If you really wanted to fuck my ass, all you had to do was ask."

Her words mocked him in a low tone, similar to when he whispered in her ear. This man had a thing for her ass. Christina thought to herself that if any man repeatedly watched her scene in Mad Men bent over in the red dress, it had to be Hunter. He slid his cock up the crack of her booty, causing her to moan again. His hands found their place again, gripping and squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Don't forget, I want you to spank it."

"I haven't forgotten, babe."

Grumbling as he spoke, Hunter thrust his cock between her ass cheeks. Christina expected him to begin spanking her at any moment now. Instead, Hunter continued thrusting his cock between her booty cheeks. He pumped until the head was poking out, then went back down. Christina began to giggle at what he was doing. It was as if the man was using her ass cheeks to tittyfuck his dick.

"Having fun back there?"

"Yes! Yes I am!"

She laughed again, her voice ringing louder in the room. Hunter continued, taking a few last thrusts between her ass cheeks before stopping. He pulled the cheeks apart to witness her dark little hole in all of its glory.

"God, that's a sexy fucking hole right there."

"What are you waiting for? Put it in there."

Hunter began laughing as Christina sighed in frustration. The last thing she wanted to do was beg for this. Her wish was granted a few seconds later as she felt the head of his cock sliding into her ass. He drew his right hand back and spanked her ass hard while thrusting in.

"Ohhhhhh god! It's so fucking tight!"

Slapping her booty again, Hunter began to slowly thrust. He gritted his teeth, groaning as Christina began to moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Is my ass too tight for you?"

"No, I think it's just perfect."

When she laughed at his reply, Hunter spanked that ass harder. With his left hand, he gave the other side of her ass a subtle squeeze, then he slapped it. Using his left hand again, he spread his fingers out down the small of her back and then began to buck his hips to fuck her ass.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh yeah! That's it! Fuck my ass, Hunter! Fuck my ass nice and good!"

His eyes fixated below, watching as his cock disappeared with every inch pumping into her back door hole. Groaning again, Hunter began to thrust faster. Christina kept her face buried in the bed sheets, ass still raised high.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yes!"

Spank! His right hand came down hard on her ass. Christina closed her eyes and called out.

"Spank me! Harder, Hunter!"

Spank! Again, his hand came down across the right cheek of her bum. With faster movement, Hunter was now pounding his cock in and out of her ass.

"HARDER!!"

The palm of his hand struck her ass again and again. With each thrust, Hunter spanked that ass until the palm of his hand was stinging. He continued to pound his cock up her ass, causing Christina to moan and cry out. When he slowed down, she knew he was about to stop, but for what? There was only one reason that would satisfy her.

"Come on, fuck me. Fuck me, please Hunter."

It was not her intention to beg, but Christina was willing to. She felt his cock pulling out of her ass, causing her to whimper. She so desperately wanted to slide a hand between her legs and play with her clit, but that was answered by feeling his cock push against her vulva lips again. She let out a sigh in relief, his dick plunging back into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh yes, mmmmmmmm yes!"

Crying out to him, Christina kept her eyes closed while feeling his cock thrust into her. Hunter pushed the palms of his hands down on her ass cheeks, gripping it while he bucked his hips forward.

"Happy now, babe? You needed a hard fucking, huh?"

His words taunted her as he continued to thrust at this steady pace. Christina felt like a wild animal in heat. She was desperate to reach her climax, and thankfully, he was getting close. With each passing second of feeling that cock thrust inside her, Christina was in a heavenly bliss.

"Oh god, yes! Yesssssss!"

Spank! Red marks had now formed on her right cheek as a result of Hunter's hard spanking. He slowed down and, with one last thrust, he gently pulled his cock out of her pussy. Christina growled in anger. Before she could think up words to spit out in reaction, she felt his cock slide back up the crack of her ass. Hunter guided it back into her ass.

"Yeah, yeah! I ain't done with this ass yet!"

With another sigh, Christina moaned out. She could feel every inch of that cock pumping in and out of her ass again. Somewhat frustrated by his switch up, she was thinking of how close she had to be to reaching her orgasm. Hunter began to giggle, still thrusting his rod in her ass.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhhh man, this ass is amazing!"

Swallowing her breath, Christina cried out while trying to glance across her shoulder. She found it difficult in this position, laying her head down among the bed sheets.

"Yes, yes! Ohhhhhhhh..."

Her voice was faint with each moan. If not for her feet tucked in the high heels, Christina would have curled her toes at the feeling of his cock buried in her ass. Panting and breathing heavily, Christina continued to moan. She could feel inch after inch of his cock pounding her ass, but at a slow pace. It became obvious he was trying to hold himself back from an orgasm, but Christina wanted hers.

"I need you to fuck me, Hunter. Fuck me, please..."

That last word had an effect on him. Coming to a full stop, Hunter began to carefully pull his cock out of her ass.

"Don't worry, I wasn't going to forget. But since you said please, you're gonna get your wish."

Biting her lower lip, Christina purred a soft moan. When she felt his cock push back into her pussy, she felt the need to lower her ass. She did not want to take the chance of him switching holes again to tease her. Hands pushed down into the sheets, she raised her head and then shoved herself back. His cock thrust back into her cunt. Hunter placed his hands on her hips and began to fuck her once again.

"That's it, that's it! Ohhhhhhh, yeah!"

Each word Christina uttered came out in a desperate tone. She wanted to have that sweet release so badly. Her breasts jiggled, slightly wobbling from their bodies hitting together again. Hunter fucked her in a slow but steady rhythm. With each full thrust, she knew that the climax was drawing closer and closer. To her, that was all that mattered. She already had her fun when she fucked that cock with her giant tits. Thrust after thrust, inch after inch. Christina could feel her orgasm coming. Swallowing her breath, she began whimpering again in desperation. Her eyes remained shut as she began to cry out.

"Oh god! Ohhhhh god!! Yes! Yesssss!!"

Eyes opening wide, Christina gasped.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!!"

Her lips puckered up as she was overwhelmed with a blissful feeling. Her fingers raked at the bed sheets below, her toes curling within her shoes.

"God damn! Fuck!!"

Hunter's voice alerted her as he quickly snatched his cock from her cunt. His eyes fixated on watching the flood of her love nectar leak onto the bed sheets. Christina needed a moment to catch her breath after such a hard orgasm.

"Damn, I guess you really wanted that, huh?"

Such a pointless question, she thought to herself. But Christina felt the need to answer him in a snarky tone.

"Yeah, I needed that."

The bed wobbled as Hunter climbed off. His feet hit the floor with a thunderous boom. Still catching her breath, Christina glanced beyond her right shoulder to see him standing there stroking his cock.

"I want you to lay down on your back, babe. Can you do that for me?"

Rolling her eyes, Christina sighed at the way Hunter spoke. Now that she had her climax, she had little concern of him, but it was funny how he acted in control. Following his command, she rolled over on her back. Glancing to her right side, she could see the teddy bear atop the headboard gazing down at her. There was something amusing about the bear, but Christina could not focus on a cute charm right now. She felt Hunter's hands on her legs, pulling her at the end of the bed from the left side.

"You want to put my legs up on your shoulders?"

Her question came with confusion as to why he was grabbing her legs. Hunter shook his head.

"No, I just thought you'd want them hanging from the bed."

Laughing at his remark, she shook her head.

"I can always spread them out if you wanna fuck me again."

Shaking his head at her, the man smirked.

"I've already done that. I think you know where I wanna put it again."

Setting her eyes back on him, Christina gasped. She knew what Hunter was speaking of.

"Really? You asked me to lay down so you could shove it up my ass again?"

"What better position? That way, I can see your pretty face and those huge boobs."

"Such an honest answer."

Christina grinned after her reply, mocking his words from earlier about honesty. She spread her legs out and moved her hands over her breasts. Since he said he wanted to see them, she thought of no better way to tease him than to hide her nipples. Hunter glanced down, noticing her ass hole beneath her pussy. He glared at her, grinning as he inched the head of his shaft inside. Shoving her breasts together and spreading her fingers to pinch her nipples between them. Hunter moved his hands to her calves, helping her spread her legs while thrusting into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Fuck my ass!"

She cried out to him, throwing her head back and moaning. Hunter wasted no time fucking at a fast pace, causing her breasts to jiggle and wobble around within her grasp. Long locks of her orange hair pooled around the bed sheets until Christina raised her head. She glanced forward, noticing that he was not even bothering to look at her face. Hunter's eyes were locked on her breasts, jiggling around while he thrust his cock in and out of her ass.

"You like that!? You like fucking my ass!?"

He ignored her dirty words. Christina shoved her breasts up far enough that she could lick her own skin. Her lips kissed her left nipple and then twirled around it while her tit was still pressed against her face. Hunter watched, still thrusting his cock in her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah!"

Christina's words came out after popping her lips from her nipple. She adjusted her hands over her breasts, allowing them to bounce up and down in the grasp of her palms.

"Fuck my ass!

Yelling at him, Christina was not sure how much longer Hunter could hold back. So far through the night, the man had managed himself well by holding back his orgasm. But now she could see his face muscles twitching as his cheeks scrunched up. That was all she needed to see to know that his time was coming. Over and over he continued to pump his cock in her ass as she moaned for each thrust.

"Fuck! FUCK!! I'm about to cum!"

Hunter abruptly pulled his cock out of her ass, stepping back on the floor. His hand stroked it as he yelled at her.

"Get on your fucking knees!"

His words were a direct order but spoken in a voice of desperation. Christina fell to her knees off the bed, listening to Hunter begin huffing and puffing.

"Where do you wanna cum? On my boobs or-"

He cut her off, speaking over her.

"All over those fucking tits!"

Preparing herself quickly, Christina held her breasts up for him and grinned. Hunter stroked his cock, aiming it down at what may have been the greatest set of boobs he ever had in his lifetime.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my titties!!"

Still grinning, Christina quietly thought to herself. This was about to make back-to-back nights of pearl necklaces glazing her tits. Hunter groaned, grunting as he gritted his teeth and then he moaned out.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

String after string of sticky white semen flew out of his cock, splattering onto Christina's breasts. She maintained the grin across her face, glaring at him smugly while feeling the steamy hot liquid splatter onto her chest. Hunter did not once look into Christina's eyes, instead focusing on the fine art he made on her skin. Christina could feel one wad of cum layer over her neck, completing the pearl necklace she desired. Most of his load was spent on her right tit, now streaming across her skin. Hunter squeezed his cock, forcing the final drops out that fell onto her right nipple. Christina began to laugh, her eyes never leaving his face.

"You look very proud of yourself, babe."

"Oh believe me, I am."

If only he knew about Toby, Christina thought to herself. Within two days, she had fucked her way through two unsuspecting men. There was a reason she had such a wide smile across her face while the cum was dripping down her famous breasts. To a man like him who recognized her, Hunter could sleep on the fact he had just fucked Christina Hendricks. But to her, she felt a certain sense of satisfaction in her lust. Something deep down inside Christina was coming out of her, in spite of the mysteries this hotel had to offer.

"Hunter, do you mind if I crash in your bed tonight? I'm all worn out and don't think I wanna go up any stairs tonight."

His face lit up in a surprised smile. Christina was left thinking that he must not have expected her to ask this question.

"Sure! I'd love for you to sleep in my bed. You already stained the sheets, so you might as well roll in 'em."

That remark made her laugh.

"At least you're honest about that."

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 12:07:50 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Avlag28

Re: Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 2 (Christina Hendricks)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 03:33:06 AM »
This is incredible !  I loved this one.  You perfectly manipulated Christine's character.  She thinks she is in control at first but things quickly turn around.  I love how Hunter teases her by playing between her ass and pussy delaying her orgasm.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

flawed_existence

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 02:33:01 PM »

Great story, you've left much to look forward to in the next installment.

I'm almost more curious about what is next to come in the hotel than I am for Christina's sex tales. So far she has met 2 interesting blokes, what's next? And where to next?

Keep up the great work  :Y:

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 09:56:24 PM »

Hot and nasty sex. I like the inverse of Christina going all for anal rather than using her tits.

But I'm more interested about the locked stairwell and strange hotel you have here. I get the feeling someone has been going in places they aren't supposed to be going. Miss. Big Tits sure is nosy.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Psylent21

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 11:21:35 AM »
Great two chapters

When will the next one be ready?

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 02:42:11 PM »
Great two chapters

When will the next one be ready?

I'm working on that this weekend. If you're on my Patreon, you can see it as soon as it's published  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Psylent21

Nikko

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 08:40:53 AM »
Oh what a pleasure! The scenario is devilishly good.

This part n°2 is great, Christina Hendricks in all her glory again, I like that Hunter is also attracted by her beautiful ass even if she has big breasts. It is a good surprise and rather unexpected this sequel that takes this series in this strange and mysterious hotel but I love it !!
It's a great story well worked, hot, dirty. How I love them.

Great job. 😁 Thank you 😀

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA