Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Harem Visions #1 (Jennifer Love Hewitt, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears)  (Read 165975 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Harem Visions #1 by Ghoulardi
Celeb(s) – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears
Codes – FF, Lesbian,
Originally posted on August 25, 2002 at CSSA

Disclaimer: Do not read any further if you are under age 18 or if graphic sexual content offends you. The celebrities mentioned are characters used to arouse the innocent. This is not real. If you think for a second that it is you’re even more delusional than I. Reposting is permitted only without alterations.

This is the first in a series of spin-off pieces to my Harem series, using the mansion introduced in Episode 4, its future residents and guests. These stories are a way to include celebs which normally it would take a very long time to get into the action. You won’t see the levels of detail or characterization in the normal series; here sex scenes are the dominant emphasis.

If you’re not familiar with The Harem, in particular Episodes 1 and 4, you may have a hard time understanding the setting, making this story seem unreasonably infeasible. If so, please go back and check those out or try to set that expectation aside and enjoy the scene as is. As always, enjoy.

"How do I get myself in these situations?" Love wondered, washing dishes in the kitchen.

Only her housemates could get a prominent actress like her stuck doing that, which was the case. After being called a slut one too many times, with the adrenaline pumping in her after Britney chased her around the house, she had to put on that strap-on and get her back.

Now there she was, spraying grime off of another plate in her low cut French maid’s uniform. This was really Miranda’s responsibility, but Love’s infraction has gotten her a week’s vacation. The others, mainly Sarah decided Love would be the servant of the estate for seven days. In addition to maid duties, anyone could make her do anything they wanted and Love could not refuse. If she did it meant another week of this.

"Was that a draft or did someone leave the window open?" Love thought, feeling a breeze beneath her skirt.

Much to Britney’s delight this happened to fall within the week her friend Christina was invited to stay at the mansion…what luck. Those two had already used her as their personal massager, both pussy and otherwise. And did Danielle really have to blindfold her, smear ice cubes and hot pizza all over her and then just leave her hanging like that? Thank god they at least let her relieve herself later on.

"There’s that breeze again," Love thought, "Wait a minute, that’s too direct to be a breeze, that’s…"

"Guess what Love? Yesterday Britney showed me the big toy chest in the basement…"

That whisper had to be Christina…must have been her blowing from below too.

"And there’s a little thing I found that I really want to try. You don’t mind, do you?"

Love nodded in approval, again. She couldn’t even look down before she felt it, a bunch of cold, round objects sliding over her slit. "No wonder they wouldn’t let me wear underwear," Love silently realized.

"Brit said these were called anal beads, but they could be used here too…but I don’t know how they work. You don’t mind if I…try them out?" Christina offered. She couldn’t help stroking that black velvet of Love’s uniform, what little of it was there was along with all the frilly lace edging. She liked the belly shirt and jeans she had on much better though.

"Now how do you use these things, Love? Do you want to…tell me…or show me?"

"Show you?" Love asked.

Christina took a moment, then replied, "Why don’t you tell me, slut? I’m sure you’ve used them before, so tell me, how do they work?"

"Well," Love began to explain, "You take the chain and slip it inside…"

"You mean like this?" Christina did so, guiding the string and slipping the first two balls inside Love, each making her tremble.

"Yeah, you’ve got it…the whole thing until just the end of the string sticks out…"

"Why?"

The question stunned Love, what did she mean why? "That’s how it works…and that’s…"

"And that’s what you want?" Christina demanded. Did she have to be such a brat?

"Uhh…well no, I…"

"So you don’t want to tell me, huh? You no what that means…"

"No, no! I want it, I want ‘em all, please don’t tell Sarah to keep this up another week!"

"That’s better…" Christina approved, stroking a finger down Love’s open chest. "So you do want them…good…just one thing…" Christina egged on, "Why should I give them to you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Uh, uh, uh!" Christina admonished, "Don’t be difficult, Love. You know who has all the power. Now, why should I put these in you?"

"Because I want to feel more of them…all of them inside me…I…"

"It’s all about you, isn’t it? No Love, why should I put them in you? What do I get out of it?"

"You should put ‘em in me cause…cause it makes me feel good and you’d like…"

"Wrong again, Love, care to try another answer? Maybe, give me something I want if I give you what you want?"

"Okay, sure, anything…"

"Good girl. Now, how about if I give you this, then you give me a shower and clean me up?" Christina then said in a whisper, "I’m sooo dirty…in lots of ways."

"Okay, sure…"

"You don’t sound sure, Love. Are you sure you want to clean me up?"

"Yes…yes I want to give you a shower and clean you up. I’d like that very much." Love had to force herself to say it.

"Now that sounds more convincing." Christina said, bending down to do the deed. "You said you wanted all of them, right? You mean like this?" Christina tormented, sliding another bead into Love’s slit.

"Yeah…yeah…umm hmmm…" Love gasped as Christina made another couple of balls disappear into her. With each one passing inside her, Love got a little bit more of a rush as she began to feel full. About ten of them were in her when Christina stopped again.

"I see you like. But I’m not sure, should I really slip all of them inside?"

Love vigorously shook her head yes.

"What will you do if I do that?"

"What? Now what do you want?! I already…" Love protested.

"Now Love, do I need to call…"

"No! No…I really want this, so what’s it going to take?"

"That’s better. Now, before our shower, can you give me a massage? With your hands this time…"

"Okay, okay, shower and massage too." Love agreed.

"Good, I’m looking forward to it." Christina then slid the remaining five beads, one at a time, very slowly into Love’s exposed pussy. The last two needed some maneuvering to get in properly so only the string held out. Meanwhile Love felt a greater and greater jolt with each passing orb. Now as Christina tugged on the string Love would get what she wanted…or would she…

"So Love, what do I do now?" Christina asked, looking up at Love from below.

"Okay…umm…now what you do is pull slowly on the string and let each bead find its way out…yeah, tug, just like that…" Love tried to grab down there but one look at Christina make her take it back.

"Oooooh…oooooh…that’s it…that’s just the right…mmm!..speed…" Love beckoned as Christina pulled slowly, letting each ball slowly slip out of her, giving her plenty of sensations as each made its eventual escape. When six beads made their way out Love thought she’d finally caught a break. Then Christina stopped, again, looking up like she wanted more.

"You know, I don’t think you’re enjoying this." She clearly saw Love was.

"Wha…what do you mean I’m…get down there and…"

"And what?!" Christina accused.

"No, I’m sorry," Love corrected herself, "I’m really enjoying this," she panted, "Please, please pull the rest out!"

"I can do that." Christina stated, "But what will you do?"

"Please, don’t keep me like this, I need this, what would you like?"

"Much better," Christina complemented, "But I can’t think of what else I’d like. Why don’t you suggest something?"

"Sure…I…um…well how about…would you like to watch something?"

"Yes I would, Love. I’d like to watch you do whatever Sarah says…for a whole hour…"

"Okay, I’ll do it, just please…please…finish me off…" Love pleaded…

"Anything you say Love, you asked for it!" Christina announced, yanking on the string and pulling all the remaining beads out at once.

"Owwwww!" Love jerked at the sudden friction, "What did you do that for?"

"Now now Love, you told me to."

"Not like that! I…"

"No Love, I did what you told me. It’s your fault you didn’t know how this thing works." The eager smile on Christina’s face showed otherwise. "Now you’ve made a lot of promises and it’s time to make good on them, don’t you think?" Love, knowing she’d been had again, simply nodded in obedience. "Good. Now, time for our little shower…"

Taking Love by the hand Christina ran up the main stairs to the Hawaiian suite, Britney’s room. Sitting on the round, mirrored waterbed she instructed Love to take a seat behind her before issuing further orders…

"Okay Love, Sarah’s told me all about how good you can be with massages, so let’s start there." Love’s blank stare showed she was ready for Christina’s instruction.

"Now, get those straps out of the way…I need all that tension taken out of my shoulders…" Love slowly did so, sliding Christina’s tank top down her arms just enough to leave her shoulders bare, ripe for Love’s soft rubbing up there.

"Mmmm…I love your touch, it’s not tough like a guy’s. Keep going…" Christina encouraged, a smile growing on her face as her body relaxed, giving her a sensation for more. Love went across and back again, carefully caressing the dancer’s shoulders and neck.

"Now let’s see if Sarah was right…let’s go a little…lower…" Without any reluctance Love pulled the straps down all the way, leaving Christina in her white sports bra and black athletic shorts, slowly progressing down her back with her hands.

"No, not there…in front, like Sarah’s always saying you like to do." Christina corrected, playing Love’s hands across her chest, then up and down around her breastline. Unexpectedly surprised, Love sure was glad Christina had taken a different frame of mind as she aggressively went to get that bra out of the way.

"No no Love, keep it slow…yeah, just like that…keep your pace…" Christina stopped Love, staying in control as she slipped the bra straps down her arms, slow enough so Christina could feel every the fabric against every inch of her, all the way down to her fingers. Then starting back at her shoulders, Love slowly massaged her way down to Christina’s freed breasts.

"Oooh, you’re doing great Love, but save yourself, slow it down again…ahhh that’s better…" Christina cooed as Love’s hands prodded up, down, around and over her chest, even rubbing the increasingly pointed nipples in between her fingers.

"Love, this is getting really good, but I need to…feel you too…" Unexpectedly, Christina turned around, reaching for the frilly bottom edge of the top of Love’s maid uniform. "I need to feel you from both sides." Christina explained, raising it up and over Love’s head, then staring at Love’s exposed chest before turning around again.

"Now keep going…yes, that’s much better…very good Love…verrrry good…" Christina yet again got what she wanted, Love fondling her from behind while feeling Love’s well-endowed chest pressing against her back, rubbing up and down as the both got more and more into the motions.

"Ok…ok Love….Love you can stop now…I said stop." Christina, unwilling to let this go too far too fast, stopped Love’s hands and gyrating. Taking a moment to think what to do next while sitting on the edge of the bed, Love pressed up behind her with only her maid’s skirt left on. Christina got up, turned around and laid back down on the bed, kicking her shoes off with a dirty gleam in her eye again.

"Now Love, here something I bet you haven’t tried…or maybe you can surprise me. Take my foot in your hands…" Love moved down the bed, obedient as always. With Christina only in shorts nothing was in the way.

"You know what I really like, Love? I like anyone who can give me a good foot massage…it makes me sooo hot…but I don’t want to distract you…" Christina giggled, knowing that’s exactly what she was doing. "Now touch it just like you would anywhere else…yeah just like that…don’t forget to move around…there you go Love…" Love proved again to be a quick learner, especially under the circumstances. Using her palms she rubbed all the tightness out of the sole of Christina’s right foot, moving down to the ankle and back up again, changing to just two fingers at a time to increase the intensity.

"Other foot now…there you go…ooooh!" Christina praised, giggling at the occasional tickle as Love moved to her left foot, speeding up the pace again as she became more familiar with the deed.

"You know Love, I think you’re ready for another step…stop. Now, take one of my toes in your mouth." Love looked back at her, confused. "You heard me. Take a toe and put it in your mouth."

"But Christina…"

"No Love, you know what happens if you don’t. Just pretend it’s a smelly, dirty, used cock. Don’t give me that look Love! Brit told me all about how you couldn’t suck enough cum out of those Pepperdine frat boys…now get to it and don’t make me tell you again!" For such a nice girl on the outside Christina could play quite a bitch, even if she didn’t sound like it.

"Now if you’re going to be difficult about this, you’ll start with the big toe. That’s more your size, isn’t it? Don’t stare at me Love. Get to it!" Angered on Love engulfed the whole big toe into her mouth, using her lips in sucking action on she bobbed up and down like she had done many times before.

"Oooh, you’re such a smooth operator Love! Now use that tongue too…oooh, that tickles!! Now go faster…faster…" The light pleasure and growing arousal on Christina’s face showed clearly as she bit down on her lower lip. "Now the other one. There you go, you dirty little maid you." Getting into this, Love quickly switched over to Christina’s other foot, going after that big toe.

"Don’t forget your hands Love…yeah, just like that…" Love proved rather coordinated, sucking the toe and resuming the rest of the foot massage… "Now go for the other toes…yeah…yeah, you’re doing great Love…ooooh yeah lick in there…Love you’re so nasty when you’re worked up! No wonder Sarah loves having you around so much!" Always the quick learner, Love darted between each foot and the toes on each, sucking and licking for a few seconds before moving to the next. Christina didn’t expect her to lick between her toes, all the while still rubbing the rest of her feet, but it was a pleasant surprise. Pleasant, but not enough for her now. It was time for more.

"Ok Love you can stop now…I said stop…I wasn’t asking. I’ve had enough of this, and it’s time for a little shower. You remember that, right? That’s right…" Love didn’t want to stop, but then again she never did. That had to be the worst part of this week, all the girls teasing her and rarely letting her go over the edge.

"Just one thing, Love…these shorts are so tight…help me get them off, won’t you?" There must have been something about Christina’s girlish voice that made her want to do whatever she said. It was so easy to be subservient around her for some reason.

"No, let me stand up first." It was too hard to pull them off from the bed, so Christina stood up as Love knelt down before her… "Uhhhh…that’s better, I hate having to wear those at concerts…" The eager Love pulled them down, only as fast as the shorts wanted to, it seemed, down to her knees, sliding down her calves and to the floor. She waited for Christina to step out of them, but she wouldn’t as Love looked up.

"Love, you can stop staring at my crotch now. Get up." Love did so, only to have Christina literally rip off her skirt. Love stared back in shock.

"Why did you do that?!! Do you know what this means for me?!" She was so stunned she didn’t even get the free look at Christina’s nude form, while she overtly looked at Love’s.

"What’s the big deal with that? There’s plenty of those in the basement."

"But Sarah said I only get one uniform for the whole week! Now I’ve gotta run around here…"

"…Bottomless? For the whole rest of the week?! I’ll have to thank Sarah for that!" Christina naughtily retorted. "But you can worry about that later. It’s shower time now. Come on." Christina led Love, discouraged again but perking up watching Christina’s tight little ass sway in front of her as they headed into the bathroom, straight for the shower.

"Oh, you like my body, huh?" Christina noticed. She loved catching people in the act, guys or girls. "Well why don’t you get behind me and get a close up view?" She taunted Love, reaching inside the shower door to turn on the water.

Getting the water just hot enough to make some steam, Christina took Love into the shower, facing her. She just stared back for a few minutes, letting the water pour onto both of them as she slithered up against Love’s slickening body.

"Love, you know what I want…" Christina kissed up her shoulders, "…what I need…", then up to her lips…

"Wash my hair." Christina ordered, turning around unexpectedly. Love, let down again, simply reached for the shampoo bottle in the corner. Pouring some into her hands Christina had the nerve to rub against her from behind.

"Come on Love, you can do it…Yeah Love, rub it in…make it all nice and clean…oh yeah…" Christina feigned, pretending to get off on making Love wash her blonded locks, even grinding her hips a bit, just enough for Love to notice and grow jealous. "Now rinse it out…yeah…" As ordered Love kept up the manual labor until all the suds had been washed out.

"Good job, Love. Now…" Christina continued, reaching for the bottle of body shampoo… "Gotta do the rest of me. Go to it." Taking a generous portion of liquid soap in her hands Love quickly went to work on Christina’s shoulders, neck, back and chest, taking as much time as she wanted on her breasts and taught tummy. Christina was too worked up to care by this point, ooohing and aaahing all the way.

"Come on Love, hurry up…I need to…rinse…" Christina begged as Love bend down to lather up her legs and ass. Love’s hands worked in a frenzy as Christina could feel, darting up, down and around as both of them genuinely enjoyed every touch, especially when Love took the time and some extra soap all over Christina’s crotch, running her palm over and over her slit.

"Okay Love, time to rinse. Now! Get up here and hold me…" With no idea of what Christina had in mind Love rose to her feet as Christina reached for the shower head, taking it off it’s stand and holding it in her hand. "C’mon Love…I’ve gotta rinse now…"

"Why are you so excited about rinsing?" Love asked. She’d know in a few seconds as…

"Uggghhh, ughhhhh, uggghhhh, ugghhhhhh…" Christina grunted uncontrollably as the rush from applying the shower head straight to her clit took control of her body, pleasure coursing all throughout her. "Love hold me up! That’s it…uggghhhh, mmmmm, ugggghhh…" Besides getting off that’s what Christina really wanted, to get off so close to Love, making her watch and not be able to do anything about it. It made the oncoming rush that much more intense.

"Ummmmm, ummmmmm, that’s it…yeah, yeah…" Christina grew louder as the pitch of her voice went higher with each passing second. Love liked it, but knew it would only make her more frustrated. "Oooooohh, ohhhhhhhh, yeahhhhh!!!" Christina yelled as the pulsating water jets made her come, lasting almost a minute much to Love’s growing dismay.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, oh god that was great. You wanna try, Love?" Christina teased, looking back at Love while still in her arms. Love wanted nothing more in the world than to drop her to the ground and walk away, but she knew what that would get her. Instead she looked back, obviously dissatisfied.

"What? Don’t I get a chance to clean up?" If Love left the shower now she’d end up smelling like a wet dog.

"I don’t think so Love. If you’re going to be a dirty whore you should smell like one, wouldn’t you say? Okay Love, you’ve had enough. If you want to shower do it in your room." Christina relented, turning off the water. Stepping out she grabbing a towel to cover herself, but stopped Love from doing the same. "I don’t think Sarah allowed any clothes or covering other than that uniform, now did she?"

Thinking that was it, they both stepped back into the bedroom, Christina with her short white towel, Love still naked as a newborn.

"I thought that was you in there!"

"Hey Brit! How was rehearsal?"

"Pretty good. Oh, what’s up, slut?"

In the bedroom they were just in time to see Britney, who just came back from dance rehearsals. By the way her tight belly shirt stuck to her and her messed up hair she must have just finished a very sweaty session. She also had no trouble sticking it to Love right where it counts.

"So how was she today?" Britney demanded.

"Really good, a bit hesitant sometimes, but she’s learning. Isn’t that right, Love?"

Love nodded blankly back at the two of them. Christina then whispered how she just came in front of Love in the shower, Britney giggling back. She knew Christina was no prude but that was definite progress for her.

"I think Love should get a little reward for that performance…" Christina promised.

"You’re right. Why don’t we? You first." Britney agreed.

"Okay Love, lie down on the bed. No tricks, just lie down." Love slowly did so, unable to guess what they had in mind.

"Relax Love. Like I said, no tricks." Christina reassured, Love not buying it as Christina crawled up the bed. "Don’t shy away, I’m going to give you a reward." She said, reaching Love’s waist and sticking her tongue out, slowing lowering her face.

"Yeah, sure, like you’re going to…ooohhh, maybe you are! Yes, Christina, please…deeper…faster…please!!!" Love finally got what she wanted as Christina went to work on her pussy, licking all around inside, out on the lips and over her clit. Love instantly grabbed for Christina and forced her to stay down there, driving her deeper and Love bucked like the wild thing all the girls knew she could be.

"Yes…yes…just a little more Christina…just a little…no, don’t…NO!!! Don’t stop now, I’m sooo close!!!" Love pleaded as Christina stopped, her eyes strained with desire and a serious need to come.

"Love, let go, now!!!!" Love did, gasping for breath and extremely horny and Christina stood up and the end of the bed next to Britney. "We’ll go for it, just do as we say and you’ll get what you want, ok?" Love shook her head vigorously at Christina’s question. "Ready Brit?"

"Oh you know I am!" Britney chimed as Christina dropped her towel to the floor. Christina then took up the task of undressing her friend. Love couldn’t contain herself, slipping three fingers in her pussy and pounding away.

"No…bad slut! You don’t want us to…" Love immediately stopped at that, but still rubbed her thighs together in sexual agony, watching Christina easily slip Britney’s shirt up and off, Britney not bothering with a bra as usual. No problems with her loose skirt either, undoing the fastener in the front and letting it drop, then taking her panties down her legs quickly as want began to show on Britney’s face. Without delay the two singers crawled up the bed, Christina going back where she was and Britney moving up to the front of the bed, sitting up and lowering herself on Love’s face.

"No, not this again!" Love thought this might be another trick, but with the one lick Christina gave to her clit Love went straight for it, diving into Britney as she rode Love’s face.

"God, dancing gets me all worked up…all that exercise makes this…oohhhhh…so much better…yeah slut, get in there like you know you want to…" Britney egged on, Love much too eager to let her down as she followed. As Britney groaned away Christina gave a little lick to Love’s throbbing clit now and then, just enough to keep her on edge. It worked great, being as she never made Britney this worked up this fast.

"Come on…come on…faster you whore! Yeah, that’s it!!!" Britney let the pleasure shoot through her, especially when Love took her clit and squeezed it between her fingers and licked even faster inside. Meanwhile Christina reached down to stroke Love with her one fingertip, down her leg all the way to her toes, then lightly touching a toe as she licked her clit now and then, adding to her buildup.

"That’s it, that’s it…ohhhhh, oooooh YEAH!!!!!" Britney groaned like an animal in heat as Love’s expertise made her come, her juices splattering all over Love’s face. Love was so into it she wouldn’t let up until Britney stopped gushing. Seeing this Christina immediately stopped, not wanting to give Love any more than necessary.

Having to push Britney off, Christina immediately took her place on top of Love’s face, despite her protesting. "No…no more…get me off, get me off, get me off, MAKE ME COME!!! NOW!!!"

"You got it Love, just do it to me one more time…yes!!!" Christina promised, Love needing no further motivation to dig deep into her with her tongue. Christina thrashed around so much Love had to hold her in place, intended so Love couldn’t use a free hand to get herself off. All the while Britney recovered off to the side, still watching intently.

"Mmmm, god it’s so sensitive the second time around…keep going Love, you’re such a good girl…it won’t be long now…" Christina moaned as Love did everything she could to get her to come as fast as could be: tongue inside and out, flailing all the way on those lips, fingers on the clit, another finger buried in Christina’s ass…she was so desperate and it showed. So desperate it made Britney want to get in the act too, licking slowly over Love’s inner thighs.

"There it is, it’s so close Love, squeeze my clit…there…like that…just a little harder…more tongue…faster…harder…there it…uunnnnnggghhhhh!!!!" Christina spasmed, Love following directions perfectly to make Christina spill her juices out as she orgasmed, even better than with the shower head. Breathing deeply she fell back onto the bed, closing her eyes as Britney gave her all the attention.

"Damn it! Me too! Now!!!" Love screamed at them as they lightly kissed each other, shaking in anticipation.

"Well you heard the slut, let’s do it!" Britney suggested, both making their way to Love’s pussy with eager smiles on their faces. Love was relieved already, watching them approach with tongues extended, ready for the dirty work. Love almost didn’t notice the initial contact of tongues and lips, Britney’s on her clit and Christina’s down below…just the hard bucking that usually resulted in an enormous inevitable orgasm. But just then…

"Hey Britney…"

"What…?"

"Weren’t we supposed to go shopping this afternoon?" Both stopped and Britney took a quick glance at the bedstand alarm clock, reading 4:00.

"That’s right! We’d better go before all the traffic gets out."

Love looked down, stunned at seeing them giggling at each other. "Love, you are so gullible sometimes." Christina said, admitting the setup.

"Yeah slut, like we’d actually do that. C’mon, let’s go." Britney added, picking up their things and heading out.

Love couldn’t stand it, even with them gone. She was much too horny even to be mad at them for this, she needed to come or she’d feel like she’d pass out. Coming to, she rushed through the drawers in Britney’s nightstand when she saw it.

"Thank god!!" She yelled, seeing trusty Mr. Snappy. With instincts taking over she took it out and rolled over on the bed in one motion, desperate to find that vibrating switch. Even with her fingers fumbling she hit the switch at the base and thrust the 8-inch black rod into her without restraint, driving it as forcefully as she could inside her.

Despite taking a minute or so to recreate the buildup Britney and Christina had given her, the self-pounding finally got Love to climax, her screams of orgasm audible through every room on that floor, but Love’s couldn’t notice or care.

Through with this game at last, Love took the vibrator out of her, turned it off and lay on her side, still writhing in afterglow as sensations of relief made her shutter in the moments before exhaustion caused her to fall fast asleep. That would be all, but merely for now.

"You’d think that girl could contain herself, just once. What a depraved slut!" Britney commented to Christina, watching and recording from the living room through the mansion’s video intercom system.

"Yep, guess we’ll just have to tell Sarah."

"You sure she can take another one of Rose’s dungeon nights?" Britney pondered.

"Well that’s her problem, now isn’t it?" Christina pointed out. Laughing at that, they stopped the tape and took it with them, heading out to Britney’s Jaguar convertible for some window shopping.
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

diamond_luv

Wow, that was fun. I take it these are the original harem stories.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA