Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Quitting Time For Christmas (Kelli Berglund)  (Read 1340 times)

Calibur009

Quitting Time For Christmas (Kelli Berglund)
« on: December 20, 2022, 07:31:13 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

Quitting Time For Christmas
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Kelli Berglund
Codes: MF, Cons, Public, Oral

Brian Jones was the only cashier present at a JCPenney chain store. It was located inside the South Coast Plaza. Which happened to be the largest mall in Los Angeles. He was 23 years old with light brown hair, blue eyes, a slim build, and was average height for a guy. Brian was also wearing a black blazer that had a smock with his name written on it, a green polo shirt, jeans, and gray sneakers. In addition to the store being decked out with Christmas decorations, holiday music played over the speakers.

“I cannot wait until 7:00. Then it is quitting time. It is going to be great to have a four-day vacation for Christmas. But it has been so boring here today. Maybe something exciting will happen before I leave work.” Brian said with a sigh as he looked at his silver wristwatch.

When Brian uttered those words, a beautiful young woman with blonde hair walked into the store with a cheerful smile. When she entered the department store, the blonde woman made a beeline toward the women’s clothing section and began browsing.

“Finally another customer, and she is pretty, too.” Brian said to himself with a smile as he stared at the young blonde woman who just entered the store.

Soon, the store clerk’s eyes grew wide. Because he realized who the identity of the beautiful blonde was.

“Holy shit! That is Kelli Berglund. I thought she looked familiar.” Brian said in an excited tone.

Brian was correct, it was indeed the former Disney XD actress. Kelli was dressed in a white checked long-sleeved blouse, black leather pants, and gold heels. She also wore her hair in a curly style as well. As she continued to browse, the Now Apocalypse actress had an undecided look.

“I had such a crush on her when I was younger. She was the only reason I watched her old show Lab Rats. Well, I should see if she needs help to find something.” Brian said as he left the sales counter.

The sales clerk approached the Heels actress as she looked at some dresses. Though he was a bit starstruck by her, Brian spoke to the blonde starlet.

“Hello, I’m Brian. Is there something I can help you find today?” Brian asked with a smile.

“Hi, Brian. I’m looking for a last-minute gift for my sister. But I figured since I’m here, I should pick up a few things for myself, too. My name is Kelli, by the way, and I think you can help me out today.” Kelli replied with a bright smile.

“Sure! Whatever you need, Kelli. You’re the customer, after all.” Brian responded enthusiastically.

“Okay, great. So which one of these dresses do you think would look the best on me?” Kelli asked Brian in a not subtle at all flirtatious tone.

The 26-year-old actress held up two sleeveless Fit & Flare dresses. The one in her right hand was green and the one in her left hand was blue.

“Hmm…I like the green one. Yes, you should go with the green one.” Brian replied with a confident smile as he made his choice.

“I do look great in green. So I think that is a fine choice, Brian. I’m going to try it on right now.” Kelli responded as she looked back at the store clerk with a smile.

Kelli entered the wooden dressing room to try on the dress as Brian waited outside. One minute later, the Heels actress stepped out now wearing the green dress.

“So, what do you think?” Kelli asked Brian after doing a twirl as she modeled the dress.

“Wow! Kelli, it looks great on you.” Brian said as his eyes grew wide at the sight of the former Disney actress.

“Thanks for the suggestion, Brian.” Kelli replied in a joyful tone.

After that, she noticed the erection the store clerk was now sporting in his jeans. Truth be told, Kelli was in a naughty mood today. Not only that, but she loved the thrill of having sex with a stranger in a public setting and possibly getting caught in the act. So the hot blonde decided to act on her impulse.

“Since no one else is around. Would you like to have some fun inside the dressing room?” Kelli asked Brian.

The Lab Rats: Elite Force actress flashed him a seductive smile and fluttered her brown eyes at him. At first, Brian was shocked at what she suggested and for a moment thought that he was dreaming. But he soon realized that it was no dream and that Kelli Berglund wanted to have sex with him.

“All right. Let’s do it. But we need to be quick before anyone else enters the store.” Brian said with a big smile.

“Okay, I understand. So let’s not waste any more time.” Kelli replied before she grabbed his right hand and led him into the dressing room.

After that, Kelli looked around the store before she closed the door. After that, she made out with the store clerk. As Brian was swapped spit with the hot blonde, she removed her dress. Following that, the former Disney actress was now topless with only black lace panties on.

“Damn! Kelli, you have some great-looking tits.” Brian said with a wide grin.

After he stared at Kelli’s perky breasts for a while, he finally removed his clothes. When he was done, the store clerk stood in only his white boxer briefs.

“I have heard that many times. But I’m glad you like my tits.” Kelli replied with a laugh.

“They are so perfect.” Brian responded as he squeezed the Heels actress's boobs and sucked on her pink nipples.

Brian had wanted to get close and personal with Kelli’s tits ever since he first saw her topless on her canceled series Now Apocalypse. Today he finally received his wish.

“Yes, that feels so good, Brian. Keep sucking on my tits just like that!” Kelli said in an aroused tone.

The Animal Kingdom actress eventually pulled down her panties, exposing her trimmed bush. Now nude, she sat on the dressing room bench and rubbed her pussy with her right hand. Brian’s mouth was currently salivating at the sight of the blonde’s fit and naked body. The store clerk wasted no time and buried his head between the former Lab Rats actress's thighs.

“Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so good! Keep it up!” Kelli cooed as Brian dined on her honeypot.

“Not only are you one of the hottest women in Hollywood, your pussy tastes fantastic.” Brian said with a smile before he returned to dining on Kelli’s snatch.

“I appreciate the compliment, Brian. Oh yeah! Your tongue feels so good!” Kelli moaned with a smile.

After some time, Kelli dropped to her knees and reached into Brian’s underwear. After that, she pulled out his hard seven-inch cock. The Lab Rats flashed the store clerk a smile before she wrapped her pink lips around his cock and gave him a blowjob.

“Mmm! You nice tasting dick and it’s so hard, too!” Kelli said as she sucked Brian’s cock.

When Kelli finished sucking Brain’s dick, she licked his balls. The Going for Gold actress also used her right hand to jerk the store clerk’s spit-stained cock as she sucked on his nuts.

“I love sucking your balls too!” Kelli said as she licked Brian’s nuts.

Several minutes later, Brian was fucking Kelli doggystyle. The Raising the Bar actress looked back at him with a smile as he plowed her from behind.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Kelli cried out.

Brian used that encouragement to fuck the hot blonde faster. He also slapped the Raising the Bar actress's tanned booty as she pushed it closer to him.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Give it to me!” The Heels actress moaned as Brian screwed her.

A few minutes later, Kelli began riding Brian as he sat on the dressing room’s bench. In addition to that, the store clerk had a firm grip on the hot blonde’s waist as he thrust his cock into her cooze.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your dick so much!” Kelli cried out with a satisfied smile as she swiftly rode Brian’s manhood.

As the Heels actress continued to ride him, Brian sucked on her perky boobs. After that, Kelli bounced her fit body up and down on his dick much faster. Brian also kissed her neck a few times. Moments later, she returned the favor and kissed his neck as well.

“Oh yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Kelli moaned with a smile.

Much later, Kelli was lying missionary on the bench as Brain fucked her. He also clutched the Raising the Bar actress's right leg as he kept screwing her.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so good! It looks like I chose the right department store to shop at today.” Kelli said as she moaned.

Brian nodded his head in agreement with Kelli. After that, he sped up his efforts and pistoned his cock into her pussy nonstop. The Going for Gold actress let out a series of loud moans as the store clerk kept fucking her.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking me just like that!” Kelli moaned with a smile.

Sometime later, Kelli sank down on Brian’s cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl style. The Goldbergs actress had a big smile on her face as she bounced up and down on the store clerk’s manhood. Besides that, she rubbed her pussy with her right hand as she nimbly rode him.

“Holy shit! I love riding your cock, Brian. It feels so good!” Kelli cried out while gyrating her fit body as she quickly rode the lucky guy’s hard dick.

Those words were like magic to Brian’s ears. It motivated him to thrust into the Heels actress with more vigor than before. Before long, the short blonde woman was letting out several loud cries of pleasure as the store clerk swiftly fucked her.

“Damn! I love riding your hard dick! Fuck me!” Kelli hollered as she slammed her ass off Brian’s thighs.

Several minutes later, Kelli was looking back at Brian as he fucked her from doggystyle. He even slapped the Heels actress’s cute booty as he railed her from behind like no tomorrow.

“Oh my god! Don’t stop! Fuck me just like that!” Kelli cried out as she now had a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face.

As Brian rammed his cock into her, Kelli pushed her ass closer to him. The Lab Rats: Elite Force actress also looked back and winked at him as he continued pumping away at her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good, Brian! But I’m ready for your cum now.” Kelli said while moaning.

“Where do you want it?” Brian asked.

“I want you to cum on my ass!” Kelli replied as she moaned.

The store clerk nodded his head before he pulled his cock out of the Heels actress's pussy. Just seconds later, he fired a thick load of spunk onto Kelli’s booty. After that, the Raising the Bar actress turned around and smiled at him as she sucked his dick again.

“Brian, that was such a great fuck you gave me.” Kelli said with a satisfied smile.

Soon, the blonde retrieved several tissues from inside her purse. Following that, she began cleaning off her backside.

“You’re welcome, Kelli. But I should thank you. I was hoping something exciting would happen before I got off work today, and I was not disappointed. Nothing can top having sex with you.” Brian replied with a cheerful tone.

“You’re welcome, Brian. Well, you made yourself a sale today. Because I plan to buy that green dress and a few other things, too.” Kelli responded as she got dressed.

Several minutes later, Brian was behind the sales counter as he bagged up all the clothing that Kelli had just purchased. After that, he handed her two large bags filled with clothes.

“Here you go, Kelli, and have a Merry Christmas.” Brian said with a smile.

“Thanks again, Brian. You were such a big help today. Maybe I will see you again the next time I shop here. And Merry Christmas and goodbye.” Kelli replied before she gave him a knowing look.

Soon, the blonde actress departed the store with her shopping bags. A couple of minutes later, Brian checked his wristwatch.

“Yes! It is finally seven o’clock. Time to close up and go home now.” Brian said in an ecstatic tone as he left the sales desk.

The End
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 07:03:33 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07

Money

Re: XXXmas Tales: Quitting Time For Christmas (Kelli Berglund)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 06:56:24 AM »
You made my holiday with this one Christmas shopping is always interesting Kelli was a nice choice for this I can totally see her doing this running around finding last minute items the public sex angle was great gives it a naughty twist seeing if they get busted before she gets off

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA