Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Rita's Fantasy (Rita Ora)  (Read 14135 times)

Ellessio

Rita's Fantasy (Rita Ora)
« on: March 21, 2024, 05:51:54 PM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral

Rita’s Fantasy

On a cold and rainy night in London, Rita stood by her hotel room window, staring out into the darkness that engulfed the streets. The streetlights cast eerie shadows across the wet pavement, and the sound of raindrops hitting the windowpane lulled her into a trance-like state. It was a fantasy she had always harboured that had consumed her for a long time. She wanted to be a prostitute, just for one night, just for one man. To have that man pick her up off the street, to feel his rough hands on her body, and to know that she was desired. She had researched what to do and what to say, but now that she was going through with it, she started to feel butterflies in her stomach.

Shivering with anticipation, she slipped into a tight black dress, accentuating her curvy figure, and threw on a long black raincoat. Grabbing her purse, she slipped out of the hotel unnoticed and made her way toward Sussex Gardens, her heart racing with excitement and anticipation. The air was cold and damp, causing her breath to cloud in front of her face, but she barely noticed as she scanned the shadows for a potential customer.

Her eyes fell upon him almost instantly; a middle-aged gentleman in his early fifties, dressed in a smart suit and overcoat. He was walking briskly, his shoulders hunched against the rain, and how he glanced at her made her heart flutter. She approached him with a confidence she didn't quite feel, her high heels clicking on the wet pavement.

"Hey there, hun," she purred, her voice low and sultry. "You look like you could use some company on this cold night."

The man stopped in his tracks, turning to face her. His eyes raked over her body, lingering on her exposed cleavage and the plunging neckline of her dress.

"Oh, I could always use some company. And you seem like just the sort of woman I've been looking for." he smiled, a wicked glint in his eye.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled wad of bills, flicking through them casually before selecting a few notes.

"How much do you charge for a good time?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Rita smiled, trying to appear confident and alluring despite the butterflies in her stomach.

"That depends on what you have in mind, hun," she replied, her voice steady. "I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that suits both of us."

The man looked her up and down again, his gaze lingering on her lips and her curvy figure. He nodded thoughtfully, his fingers absently tracing the collar of his shirt.

"Well," he said finally, "I'm interested in two things. First, I'd like to see you suck my cock. And second, I'd like you to ride me until I can't take anymore."

Rita felt a thrill of excitement course through her veins at his words. This was it, the chance to live out her fantasy.

"That sounds right up my alley, honey," she breathed, leaning closer to him. "That’ll be 70 pounds."

"Is the blowjob without a condom?" The man looked at her, pursing his lips.

"Of course," Rita said, not missing a beat. "That's all part of the service." She leaned in closer, brushing her hand against his shoulder.

“Do you fuck bareback?” he asked.

“Depends if you’re willing to pay,” she winked. “But…I do love it skin on skin."

"How much extra?" he asked, his voice gruff.

"Another thirty pounds." she purred, her heart racing with anticipation.

"And can I come in your pussy?" he asked bluntly, his eyes still on hers.

"Yes, of course," she replied, leaning in closer, running her hand along his chest, trying to sound confident and experienced.

The man looked her up and down again, seemingly satisfied with what he saw.

"Alright," he said finally, handing her the money. "Let's go somewhere more private."

Rita took his hand, leading him down a quiet side street, away from the bustling main road. They ducked into a dimly lit alleyway, the only light coming from a single flickering bulb high above them. The rain pattered against the pavement, creating a soothing rhythm that seemed to echo their own hearts. She guided him to a dumpster, pushing him against its cold metal surface, and knelt, pulling down his pants and underwear, freeing his cock.

She took it in her hand, running her tongue along the underside, tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum. She looked up at him, their eyes meeting, and smiled. He let out a deep moan, his hands finding their way to her shoulders. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, sucking gently at first, then harder as he began to grow harder in her mouth. She could feel him twitching, becoming more and more aroused as she continued to tease and pleasure him.

"You're so fucking hot," he groaned, his eyes closed as he lost himself in the sensations of her mouth. "I could watch you suck my cock all day."

Rita moaned as she took him deep into the back of her throat, feeling the head touch the roof of her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, her tongue swirling around the sensitive flesh. She sucked him as hard as she could, completely lost in the fantasy she’d had for years. She could feel how wet she was and knew she needed to get his dick in her.

When she could take no more, she pulled away, licking her lips and looking up at him with a satisfied smile. He was panting, his eyes glazed over with desire.

"You ready to fuck?" she asked.

He nodded, still gasping from her incredible blowjob. She turned around, her dress riding up her over her ass, guiding his cock to her pussy. It slid easily into her wet folds, filling her completely. She let out a moan, grabbing onto the side of the dumpster, as he gripped her ass tightly. He began to fuck her hard, pounding his cock into her. The rain fell around them, adding a sensual rhythm to their movements.

Rita met each thrust with a moan, her ass slamming back to meet his pelvic thrusts. She could feel him getting closer, the tension building in his hips as he drove deeper and deeper into her. She urged him to go faster, harder, and his thrusts became more frantic, more urgent, as he neared his release.

Finally, with a guttural cry, he came, his hot seed filling her up, spilling over the edge of her wetness. Rita cried out, her head thrown back as she felt his orgasm wash over her. She gripped the dumpster hard, feeling his cock pulse inside her, her own body quivering with the intensity of the sensation.

He slumped against the alley wall, catching his breath, as Rita slowly pulled away from him. She looked at him, their eyes meeting, and smiled.

"That was... something else, honey." she whispered, running her fingers through her wet hair.

He grinned, his chest still heaving. "You know how to treat a man," he said, touching her cheek. "I never would have expected..." He trailed off, lost in thought.

"Well, I'm glad I could surprise you..." Rita smiled.

She pecked him on the cheek, winked at him, and walked away, leaving the man looking at her as she departed.

"Nah," he whispered, shaking his head. "It couldn't be."

Hitching up his pants, he walked out of the alleyway and headed back home, musing whether it had been her.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 05:57:10 PM by Ellessio »

Viri

Re: Rita's Fantasy (Rita Ora)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 11:10:35 AM »
Nice. I'm glad to see Rita get more stories.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Ellessio

Cadeauxxx

Re: Rita's Fantasy (Rita Ora)
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 08:08:19 PM »
Good stuff, looking forward to more.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Ellessio

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA