Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Myleene and Suzy's Dirty weekend (Myleene Klass, Suzanne Shaw)  (Read 8617 times)

Chlp

Myleene and Suzy's Dirty weekend (Myleene Klass, Suzanne Shaw)
« on: September 24, 2018, 04:42:17 AM »
Starring: Myleene Klass, Suzanne Shaw

Codes: MF, FF, Oral, Anal, Cum Swallowing, Facial

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission       

I was in the audience watching hearsay perform.  Myleene and Suzanne had just finished promoting their new single on SMTV, and after taking their bows walked off the stage.
          Sneaking backstage I followed the girls to their dressing room, waiting outside for a second, listening at the door to see what they were talking about.

“God Myleene, I am so pumped after that” Suzanne said

“Yeah it’s great to be back” Myleene replied.  “Mmm I could just do with some horny young fan about now, I am so turned on” she added.

“Well maybe I can help” Suzanne replied.

I opened the door quickly and walked in, Suzanne had her hands wrapped around Myleene’s head French kissing her deeply.

“What the fuck” Suzy said looking at me, as I shut the door and locked it.

“Get the hell out now or I will call security” She shouted.     

“Hold on a sec honey,” Myleene said, “He is just what I need, lets give him the full treatment”

“Mmmn yeah why not, it’s been weeks since we have had any fun” Suzanne replied. “But you tell a sole about this and I will personally hire a hit man to kill you!”

“Ok baby, now why don’t you come over here and show us what your packing” Myleene said sitting down on the sofa.

Suzy sat down next to her and draped an arm over Myleene’s shoulder, she crooked a finger and gestured me towards her.  I stood facing them both as Myleene unfastened my belt and unzipped my trousers, my hard cock springing out at full attention.

“Mm not bad honey, not bad at all” Myleene said. “Now you will do everything we tell you, or you will leave, understand?”

I nodded and Suzanne leant forwards to grip my cock.  Softly she stroked the shaft a single time, pausing at the end to lick the underside, up over to the tip.

Myleene knelt on the sofa and looked straight up at me, Suzy stood in front of her slowly she leant forwards and licked the front of Myleene’s breasts.  Long wet laps, coating her cleavage in wet glistening saliva.

“Look at these tits baby, these are the best breasts in pop, no fucking fake bastards here.  Britney Spears, that young slut ain’t got nothing on these babies” Myleene purred grasping her tits, and squeezing them together.

Suzy stood behind me, reaching around my waist she stroked my shaft slowly, as Myleene leant forwards letting my balls rest on the top of her breasts.  My cockhead bounced off of her chin as Suzy stroked my shaft, Myleene looked up at me with her deep brown eyes, and said.

“Fuck my beautiful titties baby, see why they are the best in the biz”

Suzanne pressed her body to my back as she guided my shaft down to Myleene’s cleavage, she slapped my throbbing head on the soft flesh of her boobs before embedding it between her tits.

“Spunk all over them baby then I’m gonna lick it all up” Suzy whispered in my ear.

Myleene kept her eyes fixed on my face as Suzy nudged my cockhead up and down back and forth in the soft crack of her cleavage.  So warm, so slick with Suzy’s spit, I couldn’t hold for long and my cock twitched and spurted in Suzy’s hand.  Gush after gush of thick white semen splattered Myleene’s tits, warm white cum filling her cleavage, overflowing down her black bra and top.

“Oh my god, oh oh, yes, yes, cum baby cum” Myleene gasped in shock as I plastered her breasts.

“Shit, oh wow, oh wow yes baby, yes oh my god” Suzy shrieked jerking my cock.

After about 20 or so good shots I was finished cumming and Suzy flicked the last of my semen off the tip of my dick onto Myleene’s neck. Then she guided my shrinking shaft to Myleene’s lips, where she gave my head a final lick before pushing me away.

“Shit man I’ve never seen a guys shoot so much cum before, that was incredible” Myleene said, kneeling on the sofa looking at me.

Suzy dived down to Myleene’s body, cum was trickling down her abdomen, filling her cleavage brimming over the top of her bra and running down over it, thick splashes and splatters glistened on her neck.

Suzy lapped her way up Myleene’s body and dived between those wondrous melons with relish. Myleene Grasped the back of her head and pulled Suzy’s face into her cleavage.

“Go on you slut lick it all up, you dirty cum whore” Myleene gasped, then looked at me, my cock hard again, twitching ready for action. “Shit He’s ready again Suzy, this guy is a definite keeper”

Suzanne was engrossed in lapping up more and more of my cum from Myleene’s tits, she didn’t really hear. Eventually she had cleaned Myleene up and turned to look at me, thick white semen dribbling down her face.  Her fine blonde hair matted around the side of her face.

“How the hell do you do that?” Suzy asked stroking my hard shaft.

I explained about Kathy’s new drug and how I had taken it 2 hours earlier.

“We have to get some of this stuff, Suzy” Myleene said.

“Shit yes” Suzy replied. “Now then slut, lets put him to good use”

Suzy pushed Myleene face down on the sofa and pulled her legs back until she was bent over the arm, her legs dangling onto the floor.  Straddling her back Suzy beckoned me around behind Myleene, and then leant forwards gently kissing her way down Myleene’s back.  She eased her black leather trousers slowly down over Myleene’s soft olive ass cheeks, until her asshole was just visible.

“Bugger her sweet little arse off honey, then fill her tight bunghole with spunk” Suzanne purred, dragging her tongue down to Myleene’s brown eye.

“Yess you slut I want to be butt fucked hard” Myleene gasped.

Suzy dribbled a large ball of spit down onto Her butt hole, then sucked my cock leaving it sopping wet.

“C’mon big man fuck me if you can” Myleene purred.

I pressed my head to her tight sphincter, and pushed, harder and harder until eventually Myleene’s arse yielded.

“Yeaasss, do me, do me in my tight asshole you bastard” she shrieked, kicking her legs under me.

Suzy kissed her way down Myleene’s back, swirling her tongue down her spine as I steadily pushed my shaft up Myleene’s ass.  My stomach pressed hard against Myleene’s baby soft buttocks, a I found myself balls deep in her backside.

“Fuck her ass off” Suzy purred winking at me.

I slid out an inch then back, faster and faster picking up more and more force, holding Myleene’s hips rutting her ass. She was shrieking and wailing.

“More more give me more!” as I deep fucked her shitter.

Pulling back I slowly and steadily reamed her ass, the full length of my shaft repeatedly filling her butt.  As I pulled out for about the dozenth time, Suzy grasped my cock and hoovered it into her mouth.  The filthy Slut then swallowed my cockhead momentarily deep throating me, before releasing me and guiding me back to Myleene’s asshole.

“Now bone me till you come” Myleene commanded.

I began vigorously pounding Myleene’s tight butt, pinning her hips to the arm of the sofa, as she kicked and bucked below me. Suzy struggled ontop of Myleene’s back as she held her down during a powerful orgasm.

“Yeasssss, YYEEAASSS!!!! OH!!! OH!!! YES!! YESSSS!!” Myleene howled.

Her ass clenched so tight as she came, it threw me over the edge and I came too, shooting deep in her bowels.

“Yessss, ohh yes baby come, come inside me” Myleene groaned as I filled her ass with my cum.

After about 2 or 3 shots I could feel my semen boiling up her back passage, so I withdrew shooting streams of semen over Myleene’s back and buttocks.  Suzy dove down to savour my cum, as soon as it splashed over Myleene.

I stood there jerking my cock over Myleene's back, roping her hair with white strands of semen.  Suzy stood up and watched as I splattered Myleene with my seed. Thick globs of cum clang to her hair, and rivers ran down her back, covering the strap holding her top on.

“Wooaaah yeah baby, cover the slut” Suzy purred, as I finished shooting my wad.

Suzy sucked my shrinking cock clean, and then stood in my place pushing me aside. She leant forwards softly kissing the exposed top of Myleene’s cum covered buttocks.  Gently she roamed her tongue up over myleene’s back slurping the milky liquid up with relish, Myleene groaned in pleasure as Suzy eased her tongue back down towards her arsehole.

“Ohhh baby you are such a dirty slut,” Myleene gasped “You gonna eat his cum out of my arsehole?”

Suzy drove her tongue down Myleene’s buttcrack, searching out the rivers of cum that had dripped down between her arsecheeks and her trousers. Myleene quivered as Suzy clamped her lips over her butthole, and flicked tongue over the rim.

“Ohh shit honey you’re turning me on,” Myleene groaned, looking back over her shoulder at Suzy. She responded by driving her tongue deeper into Myleene searching out the vast pool of semen that lay hidden in her ass.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and a voice shouted,        “Miss Klass, Miss Shaw your interview starts in 10 minutes, Cat is nearly ready for you.”

“Shit” Myleene snapped, getting up off of the sofa, quickly pulling her trousers up and doing up her belt. “I had fucking forgotten about that, bollocks I am soo horny now”

Suzy stood up and walked over to stand next to her, running one had over her buttocks and up her back, holding it up to show Myleene she said.      “That’s the least of our problems we’re fucking caked in spooge Myleene”

“Hell! quick make up job, then we go. OK babe? and if we miss some it’s new ‘Liquid glitter’, hell we may even make a few quid from a new range!”   Myleene replied.

“You” Suzy said to me “Will meet at our house next weekend for a time we will never ever forget!” Passing me a card with an address on it, she turned back to Myleene.

“That’s where we are staying, it’s very private, so don’t worry we can do anything we want” Myleene said, “and hell do we want to show you some things.  I have yet to truly taste your cum, that greedy bitch gobbled most of it up.”

“Right Bitch lets get ready” Suzy said leading Myleene out into the dressing room.

I arrived at the address on the card Suzy had given me promptly at 10.00 am Saturday morning. It turned out to be a rather large modern mansion hidden in the depths of the country. Pressing the buzzer on the gate and looking at the camera I was unsurprised when Myleene’s voice came over the intercom

“Good you’re here drive up to the house, ring the bell at the door when you get there.” she said.

I parked the car and walked up to the door, I pressed the doorbell once and then waited.  After about half a minute the door was opened by Suzanne, who gestured for me to come in.
          Suzanne wore a tight black evening dress, showing a fair amount of cleavage.  As she turned around I saw it was open backed down to the base of her spine, and fastened with a series of gold clasps.

“Follow me to the Lounge” she said walking through the reception area.

She opened the door to the lounge and walked in, Myleene was standing by the mantelpiece, she tossed her long brown hair and turned to face me.

“ Hello, before we begin a few ground rules to let you know where we stand,” she said. “ As before, one word gets out and you are a dead man OK?” I nodded. “Now as for the plan for the weekend, well, Suzy and I have decided that we will see how depraved we can make the other be.  How far we can push our sexual boundaries as it were.”

I couldn’t take my eyes off of Myleene’s breasts, she wore a tight black basque, her bosoms squashed up and out to almost ridiculous proportions.  Along with matching suede trousers and high heels she looked absolutely ravishing.

“Easy tiger I’m sure you’ll get your hands, and other things on Myleene’s tits soon enough” Suzy said. “Now I have a few surprises for Myleene, and I am sure she has a few for me, but remember, you only do what the other tells you, not what I or she ask for, OK?”

“Right then, who goes first?” Myleene said taking a coin from the mantelpiece, “Care to call Suzy?”

“Heads” Suzy replied.

Tossing the coin in the air it bounced and landed on the carpet, “Heads it is” Myleene said. “You go first Suzy, what have I got to do?”

“Well seeing as he likes the look of them so much why don’t you let him wank himself off over you tits” Suzy said.

“Hell I’ve done that hundreds of times, but its your call” Myleene replied.

“And, I’ve not finished yet, and then when he cums, I want him to fill your basque front with his semen, and then you have to keep it securely in there until I say so, any leakage and you pay a forfeit” Suzy said.

“Mmm now that’s more of a challenge,” Myleene purred.

Myleene sat down on the sofa and beckoned me over to her, looking up at me she squeezed her already ample bosom together.  Unzipping my fly she extricated my hard as nails cock, she took hold of my right hand and made me take my shaft in my hand,

“Go on babe let it rip, you know you want to.” She gasped.

I began vigorously wanking my dick, the head agonisingly close to Myleene’s face, her puppy dog eyes looking longingly up at me.

“C’mon honey the quicker you cum the quicker you get to stick your cock between these big soft titties of mine!” Myleene teased.

Urging myself on I quickly reached the point of no return and jammed my ready to erupt cock into Myleene’s cleavage.  Soft flesh enveloped me, dragging me down, down until my spurting head blasted free of the bottom of Myleene’s tits.

“Yess baby, yesss, that’s it shoot the mother of all loads down there, I’m sure Suzy has something special in mind.” Myleene gasped as I blew my balls down into her dress.  She gripped hold of my ass wrapping her arms around me, pressing her face to my stomach and holding my cock deep in her cleavage.

“Jesus honey you must have shot a pint of the stuff down there I can feel it trying to escape. Fuck me that’s amazing” Myleene gasped, as I pulled my limp shrinking cock from her tits.

She leant forwards and took my prick into her mouth, softly she swirled her tongue over it cleaning off the last few drops of spunk.  Finally Myleene released my dick from her vacuum like mouth, and sat back carefully on the sofa.

“Ok Myleene you spill any of his cum, until I say what you are doing with it, and you have to pay my extremely dirty forfeit” Suzy said.

“That sounds like fun, maybe I’ll spill some on purpose!” Myleene teased. “Now for you, what shall I make you do for starters?”

“Well I think It’s time you put that dirty little mouth to good use Suzy,” Myleene said gingerly standing. Patting the sofa she added “sit here”.

“Hey that’s an easy one too” Suzy said.

“Ahh, but I have a little twist of my own, as well Suzy” Myleene said, walking over to the drinks cabinet.  Taking out one of the huge brandy glasses she handed it to Suzanne.

“When he cums you spit it in here, don’t swallow anything, I can play the same game too my dear, we’ll both have a little something special saved for later.”

She gently rubbed her corset below her breasts, as she leant over to gently kiss Suzy. Tracing her hands over Suzy’s breasts she softly squeezed the nipples.

“Come over here then boy, and let me work my magic on you!” Suzy purred beckoning me. She placed the glass down on the table next to her.

I walked across and stood in front of Suzanne, she ran her right hand up my thigh until it reached my hardening cock.  Slowly she ran her hand up my shaft and pulled my throbbing head free.  Licking her lips she pressed them against my cockhead.

“Go on honey make him spunk as quick as you can, fill up that glass with his cum” Myleene purred.

Suzy drew the head of my cock into her mouth then clamped her lips down on the rim, she began firmly running her tongue over my cockhead, swirling it back and forth.  With her hand started softly squeezing my balls, teasing me, turning me on even more.

Suzy worked overtime on my shaft, her oral talent shone as she rapidly circled my cockhead with her velvety tongue. Peering up at me she grasped my balls in one hand and wanked the base of my shaft with the other.  Very quickly my cock started to twitch as I came, spurting my load into Suzy’s mouth.

“Oh yes babe, that was fucking amazing, you must suck cock, as well as you eat pussy for him to cum that fast” Myleene said.

Suzy grabbed the glass and held it under her chin, then unclamped her lips from my cock.  A flood of white milky semen gushed down her chin into the glass. As my cock blasted flood of cum into Suzzane’s mouth, thick streams dripped into the brandy glass.

“Wonderful Suzy, another monster load, that drug of Kathy’s is incredible.” Myleene purred.

Suzy stuck her tongue out and jerked the final few jets of my orgasm over it, allowing the jism to trickle down off of the tip, to join the rest of my load in the glass.  She sucked my cockhead into her wet hot mouth and slurped the remnants of my cum off, swirling the jizz around her cheeks, she spat the final mixture of cum and saliva into the glass.

“Mmmm that’s was lovely, he tasted great” Suzy said to Myleene, handing her the glass.  “Bet you cannot wait to hear what I have in store for you?”

“Well I am kinda curious what that depraved little mind of yours has thought up” Myleene replied.

Sitting down next to Suzy, Myleene leant across and kissed her softly.  Gently Myleene kissed her way down Suzy’s neck, until she reached her breasts, slowly she dragged her tongue up through Suzy’s ample cleavage.

“Oh, that’s nice Myleene, but creeping won’t make me go easier on you” Suzy said. Gently lifting Myleene’s head up until she was looking straight into her eyes she whispered one word.
“Skullfuck”

Myleene’s eyes widened and I sensed a slight hint of apprehension, or even fear in her face.

“No, not that Suzy, you know I can’t do that” She said shaking her head.

“Oh yes you can, and you will,” Suzanne replied “you know the rules we set for this weekend, now lay down here on the sofa and hang you head off of the front.”

“1 second baby,” Myleene said, picking up the glass full of cum “I need to put this somewhere safe”

Myleene stood and walked out of the lounge, leaving me alone with Suzy, straight away I asked her what that was about.

“Well about a year ago Myleene invited one of her fans back to our trailer for a little fun.” Suzy explained. “The day before, I had explained to her about skullfucking, and how once in a while I loved to let some guy ram his cock down my throat, until I gagged”  She blushed slightly when she mentioned this fact.  “Myleene thought she would try it with this guy, but she never has been as good at blowjobs as me, and well she ended up puking all over this guy.  She was so embarrassed she hasn’t tried it  again, I think she is a little scared of choking herself as well.”

“But I don’t want you holding back on her, in fact I want you to be as rough as you can, If she pukes great, let her throw up, then fuck her again, but don’t blow your load in her throat, I want her mouth full too bursting with your cum.” She instructed.

Myleene returned, she carried a large clear glass bowl.  Sitting on the sofa, she placed the bowl on the floor in front of it.

“Just in case it happens again” She said to Suzy, oblivious to the fact I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Myleene flicked her legs up onto the sofa and then span around completely, so that her head hung down over the front edge, her knees hooked over the back holding her upside down.

“Shit no!” Myleene exclaimed, grasping each side of her breasts squeezing them hard together. “That load he shot almost escaped”

“Ahh Uhh” Suzanne said grinning, “You’ve got to keep your titties held tightly together, or you pay that forfeit  That means he gets free access to you throat”

Suzy knelt down in front of Myleene, and softly kissed her lips, she then stood up leaving Myleene at my mercy.

Myleene’s dark hair flowed down into the glass bowl, as she looked apprehensively up at me.  I placed each of my knees on the floor, either side of her head, I slapped my hardening dick on each of Myleene’s flaring nostrils, before pressing it to her lips.

She opened her mouth, and my cock disappeared between her red lips, grazing my head along her bottom row of teeth.  I searched out her tongue, as Myleene sucked softly on my dick.  I slowly slid my dick in and out of Myleene’s mouth, going slightly deeper with each thrust, my cockhead following her tongue towards the back of her throat.

Suzanne sat on the floor behind me watching Myleene as I thrust slowly into her mouth ready to penetrate her throat for the first time.  Her eyes widened as the tip of my cock pushed into her throat, and she sucked in a huge breath of air through her nostrils.  Her throat opened and my prick slipped in, tight and hot it gripped my as I forced my entire length into her oral cavity.  She groaned softly as my balls touched her upper lip, my cock halfway down her gullet.

Slowly I began fucking her throat, easing my cockhead in and out of her oesophagus, she gagged slightly as I forced my shaft down into her.  I gradually began to pick up my pace, and assault Myleene more and more, I could feel her gagging more and more spit up, and could imagine the thick spewtum oozing down her face.

Suzanne was intently watching Myleene, as she took my skullfucking, thick slime dribbled down her face, through her fine hair and into the bowl.  Myleene stared straight at Suzy, not taking her eyes off of her for at least 1 minute whilst I throat fucked her harder and harder.

I began thrusting deep into her throat and holding there for 30 seconds, then pulling out for a few moments before returning to her throat for another 30 seconds.  I could feel spit and snot bubbling up out of her nose and onto my balls as I held my cock in her throat.

Suzanne Stood up and walked over to me, she knelt down behind me and began flicking my balls with her tongue, then she snaked her tongue up between my butt crack and began rimming my ass hole. After a few seconds she stood up and leant over, next to me.

“Really let her have it for a minute, or so, then pull out of her throat, I’ll suck your balls and make you cum, if you haven’t already” She whispered.

I gripped hold of Myleene’s Knees locking her in place, and slammed my cock into her throat, my balls bounced off of her top lip, with the force I created.  She shrieked then half gagged as I pulled out and fucked her again.  Faster and faster I slammed my shaft through her throat, She twisted her head from side to side, her body twitching beneath me, I could feel her fighting against my assault.

“45 seconds” Suzy said obviously aware of Myleene’s distress, and this had some effect as Myleene calmed slightly, with each stroke.

Liquid was spurting out of Myleene’s nose up over my balls, with each stroke, and I felt her mouth half fill with spit and mucus, as she half puked.  Suzy continued counting down, when she reached 20, she reached out and pinched Myleene’s nose together.

“Can you be a slut for 20, 19, 18 seconds” she asked Myleene, who I could sense nearly retching on my cock.

I pile drove my dick down into Myleene’s throat, and Suzy counted me down, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1.  I pulled back into her mouth, rested my cock on her tongue, and waited to cum.  Suzy knelt behind me again, and set about sucking my balls, releasing Myleene’s nose at the same time.  Myleene gasped for air through her nose, as she swirled he tongue on my cock, but it was Suzy who got me off, by once again rimming my ass hole.

Huge jets of cum filled Myleene’s mouth, and she struggled to swallow it all.  Gamely she tried but several large trails oozed down her face through her hair into the bowl.  Suzy continued flicking my butt hole with her tongue, until I twitched for the final time, my load well and truly spent.

“Congratulations Myleene” Suzy said sitting on the sofa next to her, softly running her hand over Myleene’s heaving abdomen.

Stepping back, I could see for the first time exactly what I had done to Myleene.  She was a mess, thick streaks of spit and drool lined her face and coated her hair, the bowl was about 3 inches full of an opaque swirl of various fluids.  Mascara streaked her forehead, and cum bubbled up out of her nose.

“Oh dear oh dear” Suzy said, dipping her finger into the small pool of semen that had escaped up her cleavage, “It looks like a forfeit is in order”.

Myleene snorted, sucking her nose free of liquid, then wiped her face flicking her hands clean into the bowl. She ran her hands down through her hair wringing out the spit and cum that was collected there, the level in the bowl rose by half an inch. She sat up next to Suzy and blinked here eyes open, continuing to wipe her face clean the scraping her hands into the bowl.

“Ugghhh, bitch” she croaked her throat raw from the blasting I had given her.  “You are soo gonna get it now”.

“Really well I don’t think that you can top that tonight” Suzy taunted her.

“Ha, you will hate this, I promise It is filthy” Myleene replied, “sit there and hold the bowl” she said.

“Yeauch that is gross” Suzy said “at least you didn’t puke”

“Yet” Myleene replied, with a grin.

She gestured me over to her and had me stand in front of her.

“Hold the bowl here Suzy” she said positioning it level with my knees to the side of her face.  “Now you” she said to me “Just put you cock in my mouth, when you get hard skull fuck me again, but keep your cock in my throat, don’t pull out”

“Hey this is my dare, what the fuck are you up to Myleene?” Suzy asked.

“Revenge! Was all Myleene would say before taking my shaft in her mouth.

She sucked vigorously on my prick, then ran her hand around to my ass, and as she slipped her middle finger up my ass my cock sprang to attention.  Taking my hands she placed them on the back of her head, and pushed me along the roof of her mouth into her throat.

Myleene then pinched her own nose together as I savagely rammed the end of my cock back and forth in the depth of her throat.  I nearly withdrew from her throat, teasing her slightly as she struggled for air once more.

After 10 seconds or so her gag reflex finally took over and she pushed my hands away from the back of her skull.  Rapidly she pulled her throat off of my cock, and leant over, retching.  Myleene gagged up a mouthful of spit/cum into the bowl.

“Aaagain” she gasped going back onto my dick.

I thundered into her throat again, but after a few second she pushed away again, this time throwing a huge gush of spit, but mostly undigested semen into the bowl.  Gagging a third time Myleene threw the load she had just swallowed back up into the bowl.

She spat one final time then rested her chin on the bowl smiling up at Suzy.

“What?” Suzy asked fearfully.

Myleene wiped her mouth, into the bowl, then stood up and walked over to the drinks cabinet.  Opening the door she took out a pint glass, and walked back to Suzy.

“Your dare is this,” she said smiling “Fill this pint glass from the bowl, drink it down, and say ‘thank you mistress’ to me”

“Oh fucking hell Myleene that is gross” Suzy said, “What if I puke?”

“You can puke, if you like but if you can’t keep it down for 30 minutes, I don’t get punished for leaking this cum out of my top” Myleene replied.

“Ok here goes then,” Suzy said standing up, handing the bowl to Myleene, and taking the glass.

Suzy held the glass as Myleene poured the contents in, about a ¾ of the amount in the bowl fitted into the glass. Myleene placed the bowl with the remnants in onto the table.

Suzy took the pint glass, and hesitantly put it to her lips, she looked at a rather bedraggled Myleene. “Cheers!” she said.

Suzy tipped her head back and glugged down the concoction. Swallowing quickly she was trying to get it down as rapidly as she could, slurping back long draws from the pint.  When she was about ¾ of the way down, she stopped and tipped her head forwards, heaved, her cheeks bulged and I was sure she would puke.  Shaking her head she swallowed hard.

“No” she gasped, swallowing down the other ¼ pint quickly.

She looked at Myleene “Thank you mistress” she purred, opening her mouth roaming her tongue around to prove she had swallowed the lot,

Myleene clapped, showing Suzy a great deal of respect, walking across to her she kissed her softly.

“Bravo Suzy, that was incredible, I don’t know if I could have done the same.” She said,

Suzy walked around behind Myleene, she rested one hand on Myleene’s shoulder. Then began to unfasten her corset, Myleene clasped the front to her breasts as Suzy undid the final clips.

“As you FAILED, you might as well take this off” Suzy said, tracing her fingers down Myleene’s spine.

Softly kissing down Myleenes spine, Suzy gradually worked down, until she reached the base, peeling down Myleenes trousers to reveal her beautiful buttocks.  Myleene clasped her basque to her breasts, whilst Suzy peeled her trousers down, Pausing for a minute to rim Myleenes ass-hole, drilling her tongue deep between Myleenes bum cheeks.

“Ohh you filthy slut” Myleene groaned.

Suzy continued to remove Myleenes trousers, until finally She stood there, naked apart from the black basque she gripped to her cleavage.

Slowly, agonisingly slowly, Myleene peeled down her basque, revealing those impressive boobs to me at last.  They were fabulous, ripe round breasts, dark pert nipples, the bottom third of each breast glistened, my cum coating each boob, a large trail also gleamed straight up between her tits, and a thick white residue was apparent all over her tanned stomach.

Suzy stood up and leant around, softly kissing the underside of Myleenes breast, licking up some of the remnants of my cum. Taking the basque from Myleene she lay it on a nearby table.
“Well then Baby, what’s my dare?” Myleene asked Suzy.

“MMn Honey, why don’t you go over there and ride his cock, while I lick your butt hole” Suzy said feasting on Myleenes boobs.

Sauntering over towards me, she grinned, rubbing 2 fingers over the top of her pussy lips, she was wet, ready to fuck.

“Bet you can’t wait to put your cock inside me eh?” she said, straddling my legs she knelt either side of my body, rested one hand on the sofa back by my head, her other hand grasped my hard bouncing cock.

Myleene guided my cockhead to her pussylips, pressing my head to her soft pick cunt.  She lowered herself down onto my shaft, her cunt eating up my prick, until she was nestled down, my balls touching her pussy.

“Ohhh, thank you babe, I sooo needed to be fucked.” Myleene groaned.  She ground her hips down onto my crotch, and gripped both hands onto the sofa back, one either side of my head.

She began to rock up and down on my shaft, slowly fucking me.  She began to moan and gasp as she picked up speed, until she settled into a fast banging rhythm.  Leaning forwards Myleene kissed me hard, snaking her tongue forcefully into my mouth.

Suzy walked up behind Myleene and ran the backs of her fingernails up Myleenes spine.  Myleene sat upright, curling back as Suzy’s fingers travelled higher.

“You ready baby, I’m gonna eat your butt hole until I feel you shaking as you cum”  Suzy purred.

Suzy gently kissed her way down Myleenes back running the tip of her tongue down her spine.  Pausing at the base, she waited until I gripped Myleenes hips pinning her down on my shaft.  Spreading Myleenes ass cheeks Suzy slowly drilled her curled up tongue into the depth of her arse.

“Uggghhh, oh yes, Suzy baby yes” Myleene whimpered.  I gripped hold of Myleenes hips and hammered my cock hard into her pussy.  Holding her hips steady, as Suzanne licked and sucked Myleenes arsehole.

“Oh, Oh ohhh yess you bitch.” Myleene groaned “Fuck me, oh yes yes fuck me.” Suzy put her hands on top of mine, holding Myleene steady, as I built up my speed bringing Myleene nearer to orgasm.

“OH! OH! OHHHHH!!!!” Myleene shrieked, her orgasm beginning. I thrust deep into her and held my cock there bottomed out in her pussy as she came.  “SHIT OH SUZZZYYYY!” She shrieked. Somehow Suzanne had forced her tongue through Myleenes sphincter and I could feel it writhing in Myleenes arse with my cock.

Myleene bucked and shuddered down on my shaft, I could feel her ass hole flexing rapidly open and shut on Suzanne’s tongue, as she came.

“FUUUCCKKER! OH! OHHH!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! YEASSSSSSSS!! YES! YES! YEAASSSS!!!!” she screamed. Gradually she calmed down, and Suzy slipped her tongue out of Myleene.
          SMACK, Suzy slapped Myleene hard across her baby soft asscheek.

“AHHH” Myleene cried out, as again Suzy, slapped her other arsecheek, with a resounding THWACK. Myleene shot up and looked back over her shoulder at Suzy.

“Bitch,” she said “What the fuck was that for? That fucking hurt”

“For being a dirty slut” Suzy replied “ and because I can use you for whatever I please over the next 2 days, and it turns me on when I spank you”

“Well Bitch, you’re gonna pay for that, and as soon as he shoots his load inside of me, and I come again you’re gonna get some” Myleene replied.

“Oh no no more orgasms for you Missy” Suzy said firmly “ and no spunk, I never mentioned that in your dare.”

“Humph” Myleene snorted “Ok then, better get on with your bet before we break for lunch then”.  Myleene eased her wet, succulent pussy up off of my hard cock, leaving it upright and glistening with her juice.

Myleene walked over to Suzy, her soft buttocks glowing red where Suzy had spanked each one.  Taking one of Suzanne’s hands she entwined her fingers with Suzy’s then leant in to softly kiss her.  They softly kissed, lips brushing, then getting more and more forceful, mouths opening, tongues entwining, deep forceful kisses for 30 seconds or more.

“Mmmm Myleene that was lovely, and its got him really ready” Suzy said looking at my huge bouncing erection.

“That’s good, cos I want him nice and hard for what he needs to do next.” Myleene replied. “I want you to bend over the arm of the sofa and let him fuck you in the ass until he blows the lot up you ass.”

“Hell that’s no challenge I’ve had it up the butt before” Suzy said   “Yes but then I’m gonna get him hard again so he can do it all over again, then get him hard so he can shoot for a third time.”
Myleene replied sharply.” Think you can take being butt fucked for that long, and Oh he can’t take his cock out once he starts to fuck you, until he has come for the 3rd time.”

“No fucking sweat” Suzy said cockily.

Suzy walked to the edge of the Sofa and slowly started pulling the hem of her dress up her legs, over shapely calf, to firm thigh, and the revealing her soft buttocks.  She leant over resting her head on the sofa cushions, peering back at me.

“C’mon then baby, stick that hard cock up my ass” she purred.

I stepped up behind of Suzy, and gripped her waist with one hands, with the other I guided my cockhead to Suzy’s asshole.  I pushed my throbbing cock to her sphincter attempting to force it open.

“Ohh baby, your gonna have to be forceful, My ass is so tight, your gonna spunk for the first time in seconds” Suzy teased.

I pressed my head harder in between Suzy’s cheeks, and gripped her waist with both hands.  Her butt hole flexed slightly and my head popped in.

“Ohhh yeah that’s it baby, fuck this little whore with your cock, I want your spunk flooding my shit hole” Suzy groaned.

I pressed my shaft into Suzy’s incredibly tight ass, forcing my way down into the close tight depths of her butt.  As her buttocks touched my crotch and I prepared to begin thrusting, Suzy’s sphincter began spasming, hard flexes of Suzy’s ass pulsing up my cock.  I was so turned from fucking Myleene that this sent me past the point of no return, and huge jets of spunk pulsed out of my cock, shooting deep into the recesses of Suzy’s bowels.

“Ohh baby, yes, that’s it fill my dirty ass with your semen.” Suzy gasped, as I twitched my load deep into her. “Myleene, that’s one”. Suzy smiled contentedly, thinking she had Myleene’s number.

I stood behind Suzy, fists clenched gripping tight to the black material of Suzy’s Dress. My cock gradually softening in Suzy’s ass, as she moved below me peering over her shoulder at me.

“Don’t think you’re that clever” Myleene said “ I knew he wouldn’t last long after all he had just finished fucking me, and well that’s enough to make any man shoot his load”

Myleene picked her basque up and walked over to the sofa, kneeling on the end cushion she looked down over Suzy’s body, and up at me.

“I want you to get hard so you can blast your cock deep into this sluts shitter” she said to me, “ Get nice and hard and the pound her”.  She dipped one finger into the cup of her basque and pulled out a think lumpy strung of spunk that had collected there.  She lifted it up to her lips and dropped it into her mouth, looking up at me smiling she one of the cups to her lips and poured the half inch or so of spunk that had collected there into her mouth.

“What you up to Myleene?” Suzy asked attempting to look up over her shoulder.

Myleene pushed Suzy back down onto the sofa and poured the other basque cup full of semen between Suzy’s Shoulder blades. Suzy twitched and bucked upright as the cold lumpy semen dripped onto her back.

“Filthy cow” she snapped.

Myleene swirled the cum in her mouth, opening it to show me the thick layer of white cum, her tongue swirling in it.  She leant forwards and sucked up the semen that had spread out over Suzy’s back. Slurping up every drop.

My cock was swelling at the sight of Myleene being such a cum slut, and Suzy began to groan as once again my shaft stretched her sphincter.

“Ohh yes baby yes fuck this dirty bitch as hard as you can, I want it I want your cum” Suzy growled.

I grasped Suzanne’s hips tight and drove my cock down into the depths of her arse. Again and again I slammed down, my shaft pounding down into Suzy’s butt.

“Yessss, Oh Yessss, fucker, fucker, oh, oh yeassss” Suzy growled.

She was writhing below me, her ass tight around my cock, screaming for all she was worth.  Gripping the cushion between her hands her whole body shook in orgasm.

“YES!!!! OH! OH! OH! YASSSSSSS!!!! YESSS!!! YESSSS!! YESSSS!!!!” She bellowed.

Her asshole flexed and pulsed around my dick as I slapped in and out. Suzy’s orgasm set me off and I slammed down pinning her to the arm of the sofa, her legs kicking below me as I injected gush after gush of cum into her ass.

“OH! OH YESSS!! YESSSS!!! CUUUUMMM!!! OHHHH FUCKEERRRRR!! YEASSSSS!!!!!” Suzy cried.

I collapsed down on top of Suzy gripping her soft shoulders and caressing them as the last shudders of our orgasm subsided. Myleene sat on the sofa grinning at us.  Both Suzy and myself looked up at her, she opened her mouth and rolled her tongue around in the full pool of semen that she had sucked from her basque.  She dipped thumb and forefinger into the pool and picked up a long string of cum.  Holding it several inches above her mouth she dribbled it back down between her lips.

“You dirty tart Myleene, you cum hungry slut” Suzy panted.

Myleene opened her mouth to give us one last view of my spunk, then swallowed the lot.  She smacked her lips together and opened her mouth to show us it was empty.

“Mmmm, lovely,” she said “Now then you hard yet, no well why don’t you think about ass fucking Suzy, whilst I rub her face in our spunk!”

“Filthy cow” Suzy replied, feeling her ass stretch as my cock grew hard once more. “Cmmon the big boy fill my ass with a third load of spunk”.

Myleene took her Corset and slid it under Suzy’s face, thick white streaks still coated the inside and Myleene laughed as she pushed Suzy’s face down into it.

“Ughh you bitch” Suzy spluttered as Myleene gripped her head and wiped it into the corset.

I picked Suzy up by the thighs and began a fast shallow fucking of her ass, only the head of my cock stabbing in and out of her sphincter, stretching it open and closed.

“Gnnnhh, Oh Oh fucker, filthy bastard” Suzy gasped.  Myleene held the corset either side of Suzanne’s head and wiped it back and forth rapidly.

I was really going for it and Suzy was near to coming as well, and with dramatic effect we both came.  Suzy’s muffled shrieks of orgasm and herd jets of my cum pulsing into her ass.

“Take it slut, take it” Myleene snarled as she pressed Suzy’s head down into the cum. I jerked and jerked, my cocked grasped tight by Suzanne’s butt hole, until finally I was spent.  I released her things and  dropped her to the sofa. Stepping back and collapsing into a nearby chair.         

“Wow Suzy” Myleene said sitting back in the chair “3 loads of spunk up the shitter, you dirty bitch”.  Suzy pushed her self up off of the sofa, and pulled her dress back down over her hips.  She adjusted the top and turned around so that I could see her.  Her face glistened spunk all over it, a few thick strands clinging to her forehead and cheeks.  Her fringe was matted with semen, and her left eye slightly glued shut.

“Myleene you are one filthy cow” Suzy panted, sitting next to Myleene, who leant across and softly kissed Suzy on the lips.

“You look such a slut” Myleene said “I think it is lunch time, shall we go into the kitchen for a snack”

They stood up, and hauled me out of the chair, walking out of the door I followed them into the kitchen.  Myleenes naked buttocks swaying as she walked ahead of me. Suzy still adjusting her dress walking somewhat carefully with her arse so full of my spunk.

Walking into the kitchen I sat at the table, whilst Suzy and Myleene prepared a snack.  Suzy began making sandwiches whilst Myleene took 3 glasses out of the cupboard.  She walked to the sink and began filling them with water, but Suzy looked across and nodding towards me, said “I fancy something a little more substantial”,

“Me too” Myleene replied walking towards me.

She sat next to me at the table and began rubbing her hand slowly up and down my inner thigh.  Leaning across she kissed me softly, slipping her tongue between my lips. My cock sprang to life and Myleene, broke free from our kiss and sucked all the fingers of her hand, before returning it down to my hard cock.

She kissed me again, this time a little harder, and began slowly wanking my cock.  As her kiss became more forceful so did her hand on my cock, faster and faster she went urging me to cum. Suzy came over and sat opposite us, placing 3 plates on the table, she looked across at us, and urged Myleene on.

“Come on Myleene I’m thirsty here, get him off will you”

“I’m trying, if you cum soon I’ll let you grope my titties” Myleene replied to Suzanne and me.

I reached across and gently gripped her full breasts, they felt incredible, silky soft, yet large and heavy. Her hard nipple sprang under my thumbs, as I pinched them.

“You’d better cum quickly you bastard, you are very lucky to get hold of my million dollar puppies.” Myleene said.

On cue, my dick began to pulse, and she pushed it into the first glass, as I came filling it rapidly up.  She quickly swapped it to the second, which filled up as well.  Myleene dropped her head to my cock, and let me fill her mouth with the rest of my spunk.

“Hey, you greedy tart, I want some” Suzy said, as Myleene sat up, her mouth full of my cum.

Myleene leant across the table and she and Suzy shared a cummy kiss.  They sat back and picked up a glass each and clinking them together they said “Cheers!”

Both ladies to a large gulp of my seed, and then took a large bite of sandwich.

“Mmm that’s gorgeous Suzy” Myleene said eating here sandwich.

“He tastes great as well, nice bit of wanking Myleene” Suzy replied.

“You wait here honey” Myleene said, after they had finished. “We’re gonna go change and will be back in a tick”.

“Just relax, and recover, we won’t be long” Suzy added.

They both stood up and walked out heading off to change.

About 20 minutes later, Suzy returned, she wore a tight denim pair of jeans, and matching denim corset top. Her firm tits squashed, to show maximum cleavage, her hair now shorter, she must have removed her extensions.

“Nice little rest honey?” she asked.

“Just gotta get a few things ready for Myleene, her next challenge is a beauty”  Suzy walked over to the cupboard and opened it. She took out a series of pint glasses and lined them up along the counter top.  She placed 10 glasses on the top and then walked back to sit opposite me at the table.

“Have you enjoyed you weekend so far baby?” Suzanne asked, as she sat playing with her hair.

“Yes” I replied, “Absolutely fantastic”

Myleene entered the kitchen at this point, she had changed into a white fabric bra and matching panties.  Her voluptuous breasts supported in the white strapless bra, whilst most of her firm tanned body was on show.

“Thought I would be less formal this session” she said, as she walked over and sat next to Suzanne.  “Well then babe, who do you think is the dirtiest so far then? Which of us is winning our little competition?”

“Mmm I think that you, Myleene have done some nasty things, that skullfuck was amazing”  Myleene grinned at this “but Suzy not only have I assfucked you into oblivion, but when you drank that pint of Myleene’s puke and my spunk, you are in the lead”.

“Yeah baby, dirty sluts r us” Suzy purred.

“Don’t count you chickens Suzy, I know you have something really nasty planned for me tomorrow, so lets wait until we have finished” Myleene replied.

“Ok then Suzy what have you got for me” Myleene asked.

“Blowjobs! “ Suzy replied, “Or blowjob marathon to be exact, see those pint glasses over there”

Myleene nodded

“You have 1 hour to fill them up with as much cum as possible, but you can only do it with blowjobs, in fact you may only touch him with you mouth tongue or lips.”

“Tricky bitch” Myleene said, “this could be hard work”.

“You may wank him, but only as he cums and only into the glass” Suzanne added.

Myleene walked over and picked up the first glass, she turned to look at us both.

“What happens to the cum after I collect it” She asked

“Oh you’ll find out, I have something really special planned” Suzy answered. “You hour starts now”

Myleene dropped to her knees and crawled over towards me, diving between my legs her hot breath making my cock spring to life, her lips parted engulfing my shaft, as she eagerly sucked my dick.  Her hot cheeks sucked in as she swirled her tongue over my shaft, rapidly getting me off.

“Suck bitch suck” Suzy purred, “He’s about to come”

I grasped the edges of the table as Myleene brought me to orgasm, sliding me out of her mouth and gripping my cock stoking me into the glass.

“Oh yes Myleene, you’ve filled 1 glass with only 3 minutes gone.” Suzy said.

Myleene crawled out from under the table, and proudly placed the glass on the counter.  She picked up the second glass and beckoned me towards her.
“Come on honey stand up, lets get you up and running”.

Myleene knelt in front of me again, taking my soft cock into her wet mouth. Sucking softly my shaft hardened, until once again I was erect.  Myleene furiously rocked her head back and forth on my dick, eagerly trying to suck me off.

Suzy walked over to the door, and left the room saying,

“Be back to tell you when your time is up baby, got to organise you little forfeit, after all you did let is spunk escape from your titties now didn’t you.”

“Uh hu” Myleene groaned her lips wrapped around my shaft.

Myleene worked furiously on my cock, expertly sucking my shaft, her head bobbed up and down, until my cock pulsed again, and she quickly milked me into the second glass.

Two full glasses of white gloopy spunk now stood on the kitchen worktop, and Myleene picked up a third. She knelt down again in front of me, and looked up with her brown doe eyes.
          “Oh baby, I’m gonna suck sooo much cum out of you, this dirty whore won’t rest until I’ve sucked you dry.” She purred.

Myleene began sucking on my balls, first one then the other, causing my cock to spring to life. She grinned and again engulfed my cock with her hot wet mouth.  Bobbing her head frantically, swirling her lips and tongue around and around my dick.

She dipped her head again and again down onto my cock, cheeks sucked in hard, rubbing fiercely against my cockhead. She groaned her hot breath snorting down my shaft as she worked me in and out.

I came again and Myleene tugged me off into the third pint glass, wanking my pulsing cock between thumb and forefinger.

“Well done baby, that’s 3 pints of spunk I’ve sucked out of you, now lets get going on load number 4”

Myleene quickly returned to her knees, her eyes once again pleading with me, as she knelt in front of me.  Her tongue flicked my bollocks lightly before she sucked on them, making my cock twitch back to full attention.

Myleene continued to her delicious torture until another 4 glasses of spunk were drawn from me, 7 brimming pints of spunk lined up along the worktop.

“Ughh baby, fucking hell” Myleene panted “That is incredible, but I am all sucked out” she staggered up off of her knees onto her shaky legs. She walked over to the table and lay down on top of it, her head hanging off of the front her leg from the back.

“You know the score baby, now I have got the hang of it I am addicted to this skullfucking” she said. “Come over here, and bring a glass with you”.

Stepping in front of Myleene I placed the glass on the table beside her.

“Now grip hold of my head and fuck my throat until you cum, fill up that glass” she instructed.

Grasping her head between my hands I wrapped my fingers through her hair.  Pressing my cock to her lips she opened her mouth as I thrust my shaft into her.  My cockhead grazed along the roof of her mouth until I burst into her throat.  Myleene struggled, but I held her head firm as her throat gradually accepted my presence.

I began hard thrusts my cock forcing its way into and out of Myleene’s throat, she was choking and spluttering as I did so.  Slowly my rhythm started to build, and the sound of Myleene coughing away on my shaft really turned me on.

Suddenly Myleene pushed me away, forcing me to step back 2 or 3 paces.  Myleene wretched, then puked all over the floor in font of me, she gripped the table edges gagging again and again as she threw up everywhere.

“Shiitt” she snarled as her puking spasm subsided “c’mon don’t just stand there” Spinning around on the table so that she lay the other way she prepared herself to go again. “Finish off then” she added.

I walked around and got hold of her head again, and continued my viscous oral battering. Hammering away at Myleene’s throat, her gasping and gagging until my balls filled again, and I wanked myself into the empty glass.

“Guhhh, well done baby, now then grab both the other glasses, and bring them here” she said.  Myleene turned over on the table, to lye on her back, hanging her head down over the table edge so her dark hair cascaded to the floor.

“Now you fuck my pretty little mouth until you cum again, then bone me some more to fill up that last glass of spunk, Suzy will not beat me” she said.

I stepped up and rubbed my limp cock over Myleene’s lips, she opened her mouth and I fed it in.  She sucked softly on it until I began to stiffen, my hardening cock snaking its way down her throat.  Resting my hands on either side of her shoulders, and gripping the tabletop I began throat fucking Myleene. She snorted and coughed on my cock, as I slammed her face. Her hot breath tickled my ass as she panted and groaned.

“Ugghhh yeah” Myleene groaned, I could see her knuckles were white as she grasped the table holding herself still. The sight of her tanned body spamming below me set me off for the 9th time.  I whipped my cock out of her mouth, and jerked my slick shaft, splashing my cum into the container.

“GOD” Myleene coughed “you vicious bastard” her forehead was caked in spit, and long white streaks of mucus ran down her hair.  Tears ran down her face as she gasped for breath.

“Last time now baby, lets show that blonde slut who is boss” Myleene snapped.

Again I stood with my limp shaft hanging down level with Myleene’s face, I jammed it between her lips and set about fucking her with my flaccid cock.

Her teeth grazed my cock, wet slippery lips and tongue

The following users thanked this post: plump_luv7, BigTitsEnjoyer

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA