Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Witch Hotel (Elizabeth Olsen)  (Read 11169 times)

WWEKiller

Witch Hotel (Elizabeth Olsen)
« on: December 12, 2022, 06:28:28 AM »
Dave's job is completely and utterly boring, being a salesman isn't naturally the most heart pounding of employment choices and it also means you spend a crazy amount of time trapped in hotels. The only thing more boring that being a salesman is being a salesman trapped in a hotel and with Dave stuck in New York for a whole week at a convention of office suppliers he feels like the most bored man in the universe. After just two days of dull grinding conferences Dave is already wishing he could be back home with his family in Toronto. Dave's is in his mid-30's with a loving wife, one young child and another one on the way yet at 6ft 3 and with an athletic looking frame Dave looks more like a retired defensive linebacker than a dull salesman. His once thick black hair is starting to grey but other than that he still has the same stocky frame he had in college mostly thanks to the many hotel gyms he has used when away on business. Tired and wondering if he can last three more days trapped in that small stuffy conference room Dave steps into an empty elevator at the end of another long day. His muscles ache from being stuck in a chair for nearly 8 hours and his mood is darkened by the fact the day's schedule overran meaning by now he will have missed his little boy's bedtime. The elevator doors just start to close when he hears a woman's voice shouting.

"Hold the door," The voice yells and Dave can hear her running across the lobby with each step clapping loudly off the well-polished floor.

Too tired to just ignore the call Dave leans out a long arm stopping the metal doors just before they slam shut. A dark-haired woman quickly dashes in under his arm, so Dave lets the doors close before sinking back against one of the elevator walls.

"Thank you," The woman says gratefully, and Dave just grunts back a response.

He can't be bothered talking to anyone, all he is thinking about is going up to his room, raiding the mini bar, getting blind drunk before finally passing out fully clothed on the bed.

"Are you ok?" The woman asks, "It looks like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. "

Dave silently groans because he knows he must look around and talk to her even if it is the last thing he wants to do. He twists his head and looks down at the much smaller woman then he lets out a gasp of surprise. Standing in the elevator with him is Elizabeth Olsen star of movies like Godzilla, Oldman and most recently in Avengers Age of Ultron. Dave is dumbstruck over being in the same lift as a famous movie star, the fact he had only just seen Age of Ultron last week means it is all still fresh in his mind.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Elizabeth asks again sweetly, and Dave battles to make some of his worn-out brain cells work.

"Yeah I'm fine," He says quickly hoping that he isn't embarrassing himself by staring at her.

It's been nearly a decade since Dave felt this nervous in front of a woman. True this is the first real life celebrity he has met in the flesh and the fact that she plays a comic book character as well is what Dave blames for his sudden brain freeze. He has loved comic books ever since he was a kid, so Dave is not only star struck but the nerdy side of him is also jumping up and down in delight.

"Good well I'm Elizabeth," She says politely holding out her hand.

"Erm yeah I know," Dave stutters just managing to reach out and accept her handshake.

Elizabeth giggles letting her tiny hand brush against his large palm, "I know that silly I was asking for your name."

Dave blushes, the last time he blushed this badly was on his 5-year wedding anniversary when his wife leaned over and said she wanted to blow him in the restaurant's bathroom.

"I'm Dave," The blushing salesman spits out hoping his humiliation will be over soon.

"That's better so Dave what's a hunk like you doing in a place like this?" Elizabeth smiles as her voice takes on in a flirting tone that makes the hair stand on the back of Dave's neck.

The large man just keeps on blushing unsure of what to say or do as Elizabeth giggles again getting to enjoy Dave's clear embarrassment. It's not often that Elizabeth gets to tease a sexy looking man especially one that is this shy and nervous in front of her. Normally it is men trying to flirt with her meaning it's a nice change for Elizabeth to see a man almost cowering in front of her, pressing his body as far back into the lift wall as possible like he is trying to melt through it. Dave has no idea what to say or do, trapped in a slow-moving lift with a beautiful actress who might have just started flirting with him. It has been years since a woman other than his wife flirted with and Dave honestly doesn't know what to do so he just stands still blankly staring into Elizabeth's pretty face.

"Sorry I'll stop trying to embarrass you now," Elizabeth says with a smirk taking pity on the embarrassed man, "I mean it though what are you doing here?"

"Conference," Dave spits happy to get the conversation back on even ground where he doesn't come across as a dumbstruck nerdy fan, "A normal boring old conference."

"Really?" Elizabeth asks looking him up and down trying to work out if he is the kind of person who attends conferences or some hunked up male stripper invited to the afterparty of a conference.

Elizabeth catches that train of thought and mentally slaps herself. She has just got onto a lift with a very nice if tired and worried looking man and here she is mentally undressing him.

"Well it's not as exciting as being an Avenger I guess," Dave fires back feeling a little more comfortable with the famous movie star now that his brain has had time to work out he is in a lift with an actual movie star.

Elizabeth can't help but grin up at him, "Oh so you're a comic book movie fan then?"

Dave smirks and nods his head, "Yeah I saw it a week ago and you were awesome."

Elizabeth is surprised to find herself blushing at Dave's compliment, the young actress doesn't know what it is about the large salesmen that makes her feel like a teenager again. He isn't like all her other fans who beg for an autograph like it's their God given right to get one or try and throw in a cheesy chat line in pure desperation to see her naked. Her new-found fame is a big reason to why it's been over a year since Elizabeth last had sex and while on the press tour for the Avengers she confessed her lack of action to Scarlett Johannsson. Elizabeth recalls Scarlett telling her that she needs to relax more and get some sex then told her an outrageous story where she fucked some random guy she met in a hotel while dressed as her character Black Widow. The roleplay scene sounded so naughty and hot that Elizabeth masturbated herself over it many times. The brunette has always been scared of having a one-night stand but having one as her alter ego Scarlet Witch sounds sexually thrilling. She just hasn't found the right nerd to play with but this feels like the perfect chance as Dave isn't some scary super fan just out to fuck her then brag about it to the press. Elizabeth likes that and as the elevator slowly reaches the correct floor she finds herself looking at Dave and wondering.

"Erm is there something on my face?" Dave asks nervously as Elizabeth continues to stare at him.

"No I was just wondering how much of a comic book fan you were?" Elizabeth questions quickly wondering if she can really go through with it.

"I know a fair bit, used to collect them in my youth why?" Dave wonders but the actress just shrugs her shoulders.

Dave wishes he could be more open to this beautiful woman or at least ask for her autograph but all he can do is stare at the elevator numbers as they tick down. A bell sounds and the doors slowly slide open leaving Dave both relived and frustrated. He can't think of anything else to say so he starts to move forward when Elizabeth simply follows him out.

"Oh is this your floor too?" Dave asks as both he and Elizabeth exit the lift.

'Well yes I mean if we are going to your room then I must get off here too," Elizabeth explains but in a deeper thicker accent.

Dave's mouth drops open in shock, he can't believe Elizabeth just said that to him. Stepping forward Elizabeth wraps her arm around his pulling herself closer to his large frame. Elizabeth tries to hide her nerves and sound confident as she is going to take Scarlett's advice and fuck some stranger in a hotel. Knowing he is a fan of comic books means she can play Scarlet Witch and live out one of her naughty roleplay fantasies.

"It was so good of you to want to meet with me I know as one of the heads of HYDRA you must be very busy," She says again in a thick European accent.

Finally the shock melts away from Dave's brain and things start making sense. Her change of voice, that accent is the same as the one she uses for Scarlet Witch. HYDRA meanwhile are one of the main villains in the Avengers universe, Dave's stunned slow moving brain works that out but he can't understand why he is arm in arm with a famous actress walking towards his hotel room. He also has no idea why she is acting like Scarlet Witch unless this is a strange Hollywood thing that he is totally unaware of. Dave stops right next to his hotel room with Elizabeth still clinging onto his arm and Dave just has no idea what to do.

"Elizabeth, I don't think I understand what," Dave starts to say but Scarlett Witch interrupts him.

"Shush," Scarlet Witch whispers while praying and hoping the big man will play along.

She raises her hand to Dave's head and waves it around, it's the same technique that she uses as Scarlet Witch to infiltrate someone's mind. Dave cannot believe that this is happening, Elizabeth Olsen is acting like Scarlet Witch for him making Dave wonder if he is already fast asleep on his hotel bed and dreaming this. The large salesman does the only thing he can think to do in this situation and pretends to blank out his expression while looking straight down at her.

"I'm sorry Wanda I didn't mean to sound so disrespectful," Dave says struggling to keep the grin off his face.

Elizabeth smiles back, she loves creative sexual scenarios and if Elizabeth is honest, she has been dreaming of doing something like this ever since she was cast as the comic book heroine. Scarlett's naughty story merely snapped something inside the brunette's head making her want to take a chance and she believes it's her lucky day for running late into an elevator and finding such a hot man who hopefully is willing to play along with her naughty little fantasy.

"Good boy now just relax and let me in," Wanda purrs softly waving her hand in front of his face.

"Yes Miss Maximoff," Dave obeys opening the door trying not to laugh.

This is easily the strangest thing Dave has ever done, here he is playing pretend with a world-famous actress. Dave wonders if this is some hidden camera show but as he steps into his hotel room he can't see any hidden camera or people jumping out to tell him this is prank. Elizabeth steps into his hotel room with him still unable to wipe the big smile off her face.

"Now that we are alone comrade, we can talk about me re-joining HYDRA," Wanda says firmly shutting the door behind her.

"Oh you wish to no longer be an Avenger?" Dave replies wondering where all this is going.

"I grow tired of being a hero if you are willing to take me back," Scarlet Witch says with a grin as her mind races forward wondering what Dave looks like naked.

"How do I know you won't betray us again?" Dave starts to say before gasping as Elizabeth steps in close brushing her body against his.

"Because I am willing to do anything to prove my loyalty," Wanda replies with a steely look in her eyes.

Dave falters under her gaze, this is getting very personal and Dave doesn't know what to do next.

"I mean anything," Scarlett Witch repeats pressing her body into Dave's feeling his strong chest from underneath his suit.

She lifts herself up on her tip toes to give the big man a gentle kiss and she feels Dave freeze up in shock. Elizabeth wants this so badly, she has wanted Dave from the second she stepped into the elevator and Elizabeth is desperate for the nice guy to throw off his worries and get into this roleplay fully. Dave shivers as another woman softly kisses him, the fact this woman is Elizabeth Olsen makes Dave's head spin. He really should stop this but he doesn't want too, Dave wants to keep kissing the beautiful brunette. The logical shy part of Dave is being overwhelmed by the horny part of his brain as he battles to figure out what is going on here. Why would Elizabeth be acting like Scarlett Witch? Why would she be kissing him? Is this cheating on his wife? Dave worriedly thinks, he has never been tempted to cheat on her before but now he has a tiny sexy actress rubbing up against him. His resolve is breaking down as he thinks about fucking Elizabeth then for a brief second he wonders about fucking her as Scarlett Witch when it hits him. Elizabeth isn't playing as Scarlett Witch for a prank or for acting practice Dave thinks suddenly understands she is roleplaying with him. Dave has never really done any roleplay before but the way her soft lips are pressed against his helps to clear Dave's mind. No more worries for Dave as it is unlikely his wife will ever believe he role played with the actress who plays Scarlett Witch and now that he fully understands the situation Dave kisses back getting lost in the pleasure of swapping spit with Elizabeth Olsen.

Breaking the kiss Elizabeth has a huge plastered across her face as Dave is now playing along, "So you are coming around to my way of thinking then?"

"Hail HYDRA," Dave murmurs as his hands unconsciously move around Elizabeth's tiny waist.

"Yes hail HYDRA," Wanda purrs feeling Dave's big hands start to rub down the sides of her body.

Elizabeth pulls her arms out of her small black leather jacket before letting it slide off her body and once that hits the ground the on screen superheroine is left in just a white button up blouse and a pair of black skinny jeans. Elizabeth kicks off her black boots and then starts to work on Dave's clothing by loosening his tie. Dave moans as Elizabeth starts to undo his shirt buttons feeling his cock starts to flex and harden inside his pants. Dave wants this more than Elizabeth could ever imagine, this sudden moment of excitement in an otherwise dull and boring life has Dave wanting to savour every single second. She finishes unbuttoning his shirt then as she pulls it down his arms and off she takes a second to admire his stocky physique before her hands move over his large chest admiring the muscle mass and the thick patch of greying hair across his chest. She doesn't normally like her men to be big and muscly but for just one night of fun Elizabeth wants to feel engulfed by this large man letting him use her tiny body for his pleasure.

"You did say anything didn't you Wanda?" Dave asks carefully wondering just how far Elizabeth will go.

"Yes anything please let me back into HYDRA," Elizabeth says in her Wanda voice before biting her lip, "I wanna be a bad, bad girl again," The Avenger teases and is rewarded when Dave moans softly.

"Then kneel and your compliance will be rewarded," Dave replies softly as he struggles to control his breathing.

Elizabeth almost starts giggling but loves the fact that he is now playing along fully with her secret desires. She does as ordered and drops to her knees in front of him. Dave starts to loosen his belt but he is still unable to believe he is sharing a hotel room with Scarlett Witch who seems eager to suck his cock. His belt undone Dave pulls down his pants and boxers exposing his semi hard 7 inch cock to the Avenger's actress. He is still wondering how this can be real and is half expecting to wake up any second alone in bed. Drooling with lust Elizabeth opens her mouth wide ready to prove to Dave that this isn't a dream. Dave's brain has turned off from all rational through at the sight in front of him, Scarlett Witch on her knees with her mouth wide open. Elizabeth just stares at his hard cock waiting for him to thrust forward into her inviting wide open mouth. Dave however doesn't move, his cock throbs as he stands frozen in place still trying to absorb the sight in front of him. Elizabeth looks at his confused face and decides she can't wait any longer for him to make the first move so she leans forward brushing her lips against his cock head before rolling her tongue right along the slit. Dave's cock stiffens up instantly and then starts to twitch as her tongue lightly stabs into his throbbing purple head. Elizabeth can't resist teasing the big cock in front of her even though she already feels so slutty on her knees in a hotel room playing with a stranger's cock. Her tongue slides up and down his shaft making Dave's whole-body twitch from the pleasure, the big salesman already has his eyes closed and his mouth hanging open.

"Oh fuck Elizabeth that feels so good," Dave groans loudly.

"Wanda," She reminds him with a gentle flick of her tongue against the underside of his shaft.

"Fuck yes Wanda fuck keep licking it," Dave moans back quickly tilting his head back enjoying the feel of her soft wet tongue.

"Are you sure?" Wanda asks in her thick Eastern European accent, "Are you sure you don't want me to suck you instead?"

Dave practically whimpers in pleasure, it's like some perfect sexual dream being lived out in his own personal Matrix. From boring salesmen to getting an offer of a blowjob from one of the hottest actresses in the world.

"Yes suck my cock Wanda," The nearly naked salesman groans in reply.

"I thought you HYDRA guys were all about orders," Wanda teases as her hand grabs the thick base of his cock squeezing it so his already glowing cock head flushes an even darker shade.

"Fucking suck my cock you slut," Dave suddenly roars in sexual frustration, all his emotions spilling out at once.

His hands grab the back of Elizabeth's head pushing her face forward into his stiff dick. Dave is never normally so sexual aggressive with another woman but in this roleplay he can just let go and let out all his frustration on the teasing actress kneeling in front of him. Elizabeth squeaks with surprise as she is pushed face first into Dave's cock feeling his stiff cock head pressed up against her nose.

"Yes, Yes sir I suck I suck," Wanda yells out loving the pressure of his hands on her head.

Dave does slightly feel like an evil agent of HYDRA but that feeling is quickly forgotten when Elizabeth opens her mouth and swallows half of his dick in one mouthful. Dave moans as Elizabeth now has her mouth full of his dick, his grip on the back of her head tightens keeping her wrapped round his throbbing cock. Those soft pink lips are tightly clamped around his shaft creating a perfect seal and Dave tries to remember the last time he got a blowjob this intense. Dave does know for certain that he has never had his cock sucked by a woman a decade younger than him and that thrill alone has his cock twitching inside Elizabeth's mouth. His fingers start tugging at her head demanding that she do more with her mouth and Elizabeth looks up and gets eye contact with the large man. She holds still letting the image of her cute face bulging out thanks to his cock burn into Dave's memory. The ex-salesman and now agent of HYDRA groans at the sight of his cock stuffed inside that beautiful face. Opening her mouth Elizabeth takes the rest of Dave's cock in her mouth letting his cockhead strike against the back of her throat making his whole shaft twitch.

"Oh fuck you dirty girl," Dave groans aloud, "You have done this before haven't you?"

Elizabeth nods eagerly and then starts rolling her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft, her hot breath boiling up his already aching prick.

"Fuck me," Dave gasps as he foolishly underestimated Elizabeth's blowjob ability.

He thought a sweet innocent looking girl like her would never want every inch of his thick cock pushed into her mouth. Dave also didn't think sexy actresses did sexy nerdy roleplaying scenes with guys they just met in an elevator so Dave considers that everything he thinks he knows is wrong. One thing he does know for certain is that Elizabeth likes it when he talked dirty and she likes a little rough and dominant play. He saw her eyes shine brighter when he played to the cheeky little roleplay plan she clearly designed. Dave doesn't get to talk much in bed, his beloved wife once said his deep tome of voice put her off getting an orgasm but now in his hotel room the plain dull salesman has a chance to let rip and really enjoy what is happening to him.

"Fucking suck my cock Wanda," Dave orders pushing firmly on the back of her head.

Groaning with pleasure Elizabeth pulls back then sinks her face forward letting Dave's big hard cock fill up her mouth. Elizabeth loves sucking on big cocks and Dave's thick shaft stretches out her mouth in a way that means Elizabeth can hungrily drool all over his big prick and enjoy the dirty sensation. Her tongue is still moving over the underside of his shaft but what she really wants is for him to really slam her head up and down around his rock hard prick. Dave looks to be too much of a nice guy to give the horny Scarlett Witch the kind of face fucking that she dreams about, and Elizabeth can't help but feel a little disappointed. She knows she wouldn't feel this comfortable with someone who wasn't a nice guy but still this is her fantasy and in her mind she wants cute little Wanda to be overwhelmed and face fucked hard.

"Come on little Avenger, suck my cock," Dave orders pushing his hips forward slightly watching Elizabeth's pale cheeks bulge out further.

Elizabeth follows orders and starts to suck on Dave's thick shaft bobbing up and down trying to keep his massive cock in her mouth. She feels so dirty and lost in this roleplay, she wants Dave to enjoy every single second of having Scarlett Witch suck his cock. Dave growls with pleasure pulling at Elizabeth's dark brown hair in delight experiencing the most incredible blowjob of his life. His thick cock is deep down Elizabeth's throat keeping her whole face stretched out while the brunette keeps bobbing her head trying to suck on every inch of Dave's cock. Dave doesn't seem care too much about how Elizabeth is sucking or how much drool is leaking out of her stretched out mouth and down her pale chin. He is trying his hardest to take care and not choke one of the newest stars of the Marvel films franchise when Elizabeth's eyes go wide as she suddenly starts to struggle to breathe through her nose. She starts to gag and cough and when Dave sees Elizabeth struggling he pulls out to stop her from choking on his dick.

"You have gone soft Miss Maxixoff," Dave says quickly deciding to stick with the roleplay instead of checking to see how his partner is, "Agents of HYDRA are not normally so weak."

"Sorry sir," Elizabeth coughs with spit drooling out from her mouth onto the carpet, "It won't happen again I promise."

"Good girl," Dave replies in a deep booming voice, "Anymore indiscipline like that and you will be punished."

Elizabeth's eyes light up on the word punished and she looks up at Dave in wonder. Before he was so shy and nervous around her now that she has sucked his cock a little he is commanding her with ease. Elizabeth wonders if he is the same as her, nervous in real life but hidden behind an acting mask to become a much more confident and sometimes sluttier person. You should never judge a book by a cover and Elizabeth knows she has picked out the perfect playmate. His cock is more than big enough to satisfy her and it seems a nerdy roleplay turns him on almost as much as it does for Elizabeth. His cock hangs out in front of the brunette with her spit obscenely dripping off it and Elizabeth is so turned on she can barely think straight but hearing Dave say punishment has made her curious.

"What happens if I say your dick is too big for me to suck?" Elizabeth purrs innocently.

Dave gasps and stares down at the on-screen superheroine in surprise. Her cute innocent tone has his dick throbbing for attention, and it takes a lot of effort for Dave to not just grab his cock and start wanking it over this extremely erotic moment. Elizabeth's big puppy dog eyes have Dave's cock twitching violently, every time he thinks he has a handle on what is happening Elizabeth does something that takes him deeper into the fantasy.

"If you don't suck me," Dave whimpers softly trying to compose himself, "Then we will have to find another hole for my cock."

Scarlett Witch visibly trembles under the weight of Dave's words. The brunette is now so horny she is finding it hard to not just end this roleplay and jump on top of Dave's massive cock and let him pound her senseless.

"So what will it be Wanda?" Dave says with a smirk hoping she goes back to working her amazing lips around his spit soaked shaft.

"Fuck me sir," Wanda says softly, "Fuck me with your big hard cock."

Dave's throbbing prick flexes as the actress from the Avengers movie just begged him to fuck her. It's one of his hottest fantasies come true and even if there is still a part of Dave that thinks this is just a very real feeling wet dream he just decides to go all out with it. He can read the excited look on her face and that is all he needs to finally give in and do whatever he wants with her. Dave is fully committed to giving the sexy actress everything he's got because he can see that is clearly what Elizabeth wants.

"Stand up and strip for me slut," Dave orders while his voice shakes with excitement.

Scarlett Witch gets to her feet and slowly starts to disrobe. Elizabeth isn't a stripper, nor has she played a stripper in a movie so she has no idea how to sexually take her clothes off. Dave doesn't seem to care and when she pulls her blouse over her head she hears a low groan from the large salesman. Her small black lace bra is now visible and Dave just continues to stare with lust at her exposed body. Elizabeth's small pert tits fit perfectly inside her cute little bra and while Elizabeth feels a little upset at not wearing a push up bra like she had on in the big climatic scene on Age of Ultron Dave seems very happy with her choice of bra. His eyes stay locked in on her chest and only move down when Elizabeth pops the button on her jeans. The brunette subtly pulls her tight black jeans down before blushing as he stares at her plain white panties. She didn't think she was going to be having hot roleplay sex when she woke up this morning, so it didn't matter if her bra and panties didn't match. Like all men Dave doesn't care that her underwear doesn't match as he is just happy to see a hot girl stripped down in front of him. Elizabeth kicks her tight jeans off her feet and stands in front of Dave with a cheeky grin on her face. She can see his thick cock twitching with delight and the young actress is picturing herself riding on top of it but her daydream is broken when Dave steps forward placing his hands on her waist.

"So sexy," Dave groans while his hands stroke up and down Elizabeth's underwear clad body.

"You like your little Scarlett Witch all stripped down and horny?" Elizabeth asks with a soft purr.

"God yes," Dave moans as his hand slowly move up her exposed back.

Elizabeth moves forwards pressing her skinny frame up against Dave grinding into him while his fingers wrap around the back of her bra strap. After a few hard pulls the bra strap opens and Dave grins with the bra now unhooked. He peels off the tiny bra and stares lustfully at Elizabeth's bare chest almost mesmerized by her pale round boobs.

"Am I enchanting you?" Scarlett Witch jokes grinning at Dave's dumbstruck expression.

"Yes Wanda you have amazing tits," Dave moans back trailing his hands up Elizabeth's bare body till he cups her soft chest.

The salesman gives her tits a soft squeeze making Elizabeth moan softly with pleasure. Elizabeth loves the way that such a big man treats her body, he is just so soft and caring in the way he cups and squeezes her now bare breasts leaving Elizabeth struggling to keep the roleplay going. She tries to moan like Scarlett Witch but she can't keep up the East European accent going as Dave massages her chest. A few of her own soft lustful moans leak out and Dave has a massive grin on his face.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to sucking my hard dick?" He teases giving her pale chest another soft squeezing lightly pressing his fingertips into her flesh.

"No sir please fuck me now," Elizabeth yells lustfully backing away from Dave before grabbing the waistband of her panties.

The brunette forcefully yanks down her white panties before kicking them away then climbs up onto the bed and lies down on her back before looking over at him. Dave quickly discards the rest of his clothing and joins the superheroine on his bed. She slowly spreads her legs for him letting Dave get a good look at her shaved pussy. Dave's cock throbs hard as he kneels between Elizabeth's legs, her pretty pussy lips look so soft that Dave leans his head closer to admire her. From his close position he can smell her arousal and it turns him on even more than her cock sucking. Elizabeth Olsen, hot and talented actress is hot for him in fact she is nearly in heat for him.

"God I want to fuck you so bad," Dave admits stroking himself while admiring her naked body.

"Then take me," Elizabeth begs in a scratchy version of her accent, "The Scarlett Witch is yours."

Dave groans in delight and moves forward hooking his arms around her legs in order to lift them up. Elizabeth moans in surprise but allows this big guy to just man handle her. He pulls her legs up and holds them out wide spreading out Elizabeth's pussy even more. Leaning his head down Dave takes a quick lick across her pussy lips making the actress shudder. His soft tongue teases right across her sex making Elizabeth wonder just how good Dave is at oral. He gives a few more laps with his tongue across her pussy lips before moving his head away. Dave leans back and lines his thick cock up with the brunette's wet pussy lips. Elizabeth takes a deep breath, it's been far too long since a man has been inside her. His cock head stabs into her sex making Elizabeth moan with delight while Dave has a tight hold of her legs keeping the actresses sexy little pussy exposed. He eases forward with his hips once again stabbing his cock into her and the brunette groans again, she doesn't know why he is teasing her but it's working. He gently stabs his cock into her sex for a third time and Elizabeth just can't take it anymore.

"OHHHH FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME, SHOVE THAT BIG DICK INSIDE ME BABY PLEASE," Elizabeth screams not caring who hears her or how much her fantasy role play has fallen apart.

That need in her voice is intoxicating and Dave doesn't have another conscious through. He just pushes his hips forward and the head of his cock slips into the actress. Elizabeth groans with delight as finally Dave's big thick cock is inside her. Dave keeps on moving his hips trying to sink the full length of his cock into his famous fuck buddy. Inch after inch of his cock slide into Elizabeth's pussy making her cry out in pleasure as Dave's big cock slowly fills her up. This is everything that she wanted from an impromptu fuck session, a nice man with some kinky desires and a cock big enough to stretch out her needy pussy.

"Are you ready to re-join HYDRA?" Dave says suddenly remembering how much the roleplay turned Elizabth on.

He is only a few inches away from having his whole cock inside her. Thinking about the roleplay and pretending to act is the only thing that distracts Dave from the fact he is almost balls deep inside Elizabeth Olsen. Dave knows he would cum in seconds if he thought about being inside a pussy almost a decade younger than him. Pretending to be a HYDRA agent and teasing Elizabeth is his only tactic to staying inside her other than thinking about baseball.

"Ohhhhhh yes I'm ready to rejoin, please fuck me sir," Elizabeth squeaks wondering if maybe he is the one that can read minds.

He seems to know what she wants, Elizabeth wants to be the naughty Scarlett Witch taking a big hard cock fucking. Her body starts to lift up on the bed gently grinding herself against Dave's cock. The pleasure running through her is intense and Elizabeth knows it has been far too long since she has been pinned underneath a man.

"Hail HYDRA," Dave mutters as he sinks the rest of the way inside her.

Elizabeth wants to say hail HYDRA back and keep up the roleplay but she has been taken by surprise. She feels stuffed, Dave's big cock us all the way inside her filling up her soaking wet pussy. Elizabeth purrs with delight and starts trying to wrap her limbs around Dave. He is so thick and stocky that she can't wrap him up all the brunette can do is hang off him like a monkey on a tree branch. The salesman's thick cock suddenly twitches and that makes Dave moan in pleasure and when Elizabeth feels him twitch against the most sensitive parts of her pussy she lets out a shuddering groan before looking right into his eyes.

"God you feel so big inside me," Elizabeth softly groans with delight.

Dave slowly starts to move his hips working his thick cock in and out of Elizabeth. He tries to move carefully but Elizabeth is getting louder with each thrust.

"UHHHHH YES OH YES FUCK ME SIR, PLEASE FUCK ME," She howls in response, her fingers lightly clawing up and down his back.

Elizabeth had no idea that she missed being fucked this badly. Dave is barely thrusting yet she is already screaming like he's fucking her senseless. There is a huge grin on Dave's face as he hears the actress moaning with such pleasure. He leans back almost pulling his cock out of her before thrusting forward again.

"OH FUCK," Elizabeth groans as Dave thrusts the full length of his dick inside her.

The salesman can't stop smiling as his hips start to move in and out of Elizabeth. Elizabeth whimpers in delight and she raises her hips up to feel even more of Dave's cock.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh so fucking good Wanda," Dave groans feeling his cock twitching inside her.

The ultra horny Elizabeth just purrs in response not trusting herself to form a coherent sentence. The feelings of pleasure are overwhelming and Elizabeth feels like the luckiest girl in the world. Dave looks down at the naked moaning actress before he moves one hand down slowly looking to touch her. It's silly to be nervous about touching her when his whole cock is inside her by Dave can't help being naturally shy. His hand brushes against her flat stomach before tracing its way up the brunette's body. His hand goes slowly up her body until they reach her left breast and once Dave lays his palm flat against her tit Elizabeth lets out a loud cry.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YES," The Avengers actress howls in pleasure wanting him to touch and fuck her in every way possible.

Dave doesn't know if they are still role playing or not. He isn't sure if he is fucking the hot superheroine Scarlett Witch or the beautiful actress Elizabeth Olsen. The lines have become blurred because she is moaning with such pleasure. She certainly isn't acting now as she lifts her hips up trying to get Dave's cock to stab into every sensitive part of her soaking wet pussy. She wants his thick cock deep inside her, Elizabeth wants to cum on this big dick over and over again till she forgets her name. Dave moves his second hand off her leg and adds it with his other. Now cupping both of Elizabeth's small tits he squeezes his hands down again almost crushing Elizabeth's boobs in his massive grip.

"AHHHHH FUCK BABY MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM," Elizabeth screams at the top of her voice.

Dave powers forward drilling his dick into Marvel's newest superheroine. The brunette howls with lust, rocking her hips up in the air to meet Dave's thrusts. Dave is in heaven right now sinking his thick cock in and out of the hot actress. Elizabeth is constantly groaning with pleasure now as Dave's hips start to move in at speed. The brunette can feel her juices leaking out over Dave's cock as he thrusts deep inside her once again. The actress is so close to cumming and she knows this orgasm will be huge. She can feel it building up inside her, every nerve ending in her body is on fire. Pleasure is running out of every pour in her body and Elizabeth can't wait to let go and enjoy the blissful relief of her climax.

"You'd better not cum without permission," Dave suddenly says harshly.

Elizabeth's eyes shoot open and she looks up in shock at the thrusting salesman. The sudden change in this man's shy persona has Elizabeth's head spinning in shock. She tries to open her mouth to say something but Dave meets her with a powerful thrust. The brunette howls in pleasure as Dave's cock overwhelms her aching leaking pussy. Every inch of her sex is tingling with pleasure and Elizabeth can't remember the last time she felt so horny just from being fucked. Dave slams into her again and Elizabeth just screams, she has no control over her own body as Dave's big cock continues to pleasure her body.

"PLEASE LET ME CUM SIR," Elizabeth cries out in desperation.

"What do you want slut?" Dave asks stopping his thrusts with his throbbing hard cock is still buried deep inside the actress as he looks down at her.

"PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION, I WANT TO CUM OH PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM," Elizabeth howls feeling tears leaking out of her eyes from the intense lustful feelings inside her.

Dave chuckles to himself for a second before moving his right hand forward. He strokes some of Elizabeth's long brown hair out of her face and wipes away a rolling tear. Dave is giving himself some time to think, he still thinks of this as some roleplay fuck and with that in mind he wants to say something to Elizabeth but is worried about how she will react.

The pause is too long, and Elizabeth speaks up again, "I'll do anything sir, please fuck me and let me cum," She whimpers.

"If you want to cum then you must submit to me," Dave says in a cold controlling voice, "You are a slut Wanda, my slut to fuck you whenever I want, do you understand?" He asks and Elizabeth instantly starts nodding her head.

"Ohhhh yes sir I'm yours, your little fuck slut sir you can do whatever you want to me," The brunette passionately moans wondering if she can get Dave an acting role in the next movie.

Dave groans hearing such a passionate cry from the brunette. His stiff cock aches to burst after hearing Elizabeth Olsen beg to be his fuck slut. The salesman's large body goes into autopilot and he starts thrusting hard into the Avengers actress. Elizabeth cries out in pleasure rocking backwards and forward as Dave drills into her. Her screams and cries fill up the tiny hotel room, Dave's big cock is going to make her cum, she needs it after a long boring year of denial she needs this rolepay willing stranger to make her cum.

"Please sir let me cum," Elizabeth cries, "Please I have to cum please Dave please."

Dave loves the sound of his own name coming from the brunette, "Yes slut cum for me."

The second the words have left his mouth Elizabeth lets out a huge passion filled scream. The brunette's entire body starts thrashing around on the bed so Dave stops thrusting and just keeps his large hands on her shoulders pinning the actress down. A massively powerful orgasm slams into Elizabeth's body and she has never felt pleasure like it, her mind is foggy and her whole body has gone limp. Her legs and arms don't seem to work and she can barely remember her own name but Elizabeth has a huge smile painted across her face as she slowly comes down from her huge erotic high.

"Enjoy that?" Dave asks with his cock still buried deep inside Elizabeth.

"Uh huh," Elizabeth groans nodding while feeling very light headed.

There is a massive smile on the brunette's face as she basks in the glow of a hugely satisfying orgasm.

"Good now it's my turn," Dave says with a devilish smirk.

Elizabeth whimpers in both fear and lust, the lonely looking salesmen has gotten more and more into this fuck session as it's gone on and now that he has made her cum it's clear Dave has a lot of confidence. His hips start to slowly move around again and Elizabeth feels his cock twitching inside her. Her sensitive soaking wet pussy is now slowly being poked and prodded by Dave's thick cock.

"Oh God no more let me rest," Elizabeth cries out.

The sudden power of her last orgasm has left her pussy feeling very sensitive. Dave just ignores her and continues to slowly rock his hips around. His thick dick pushes hard against her soaking wet pussy walls sending an almost painful shot of pleasure through the brunette.

"Please sir your slut needs a rest, please I'm so sore," Elizabeth whines and whimpers.

"Are you begging for mercy?" Dave asks in a deep tone.

"YES SIR, MERCY, MERCY, MERCY," The worn-out actress yells looking up at Dave seeing his eyes darken and it makes her shiver.

Dave chuckles, he reaches forward brushing the hair out of her sweaty face. He then firmly grabs a handful of her hair and uses it to tilt her head up. Elizabeth pouts at him and just for a second the older man softens and starts to pull back. Whimpering Elizabeth slowly shakes her head trying and hoping none verbally to give him permission to continue. She is sore and tired and would love a rest but in her fantasy the HYDRA agent just uses her body and that's what Elizabeth wants. Dave raises a questioning eyebrow at her and that's when Elizabeth slides an arm forward and cups his chin. She pulls his face closer and kisses him softly hoping to explain in a kiss what she can't say out loud. He breaks the soft kiss and nods in simple understanding and Elizabeth feels her toes curl and a sense of dread trickle down her spine. She just gave consent to keep going to a man who already just pounded a super powerful orgasm out of her. In her own head cannon Elizabeth pictures the slutty Scarlett Witch just as tired and drained as her but ready to take another intense cock pounding. Pulling tighter on her hair Dave sees the lustful look in her eyes and knows they are on the same page and what he needs to do is simple and clear.

"In HYDRA there is no such thing as mercy," He says harshly before pushing her head back down onto the bed.

Elizabeth lets out a moan and almost cums again hearing her one-night stand still sticking to the roleplay. Dave thrusts forward again and starts pounding Elizabeth back into the cheap hotel mattress. Elizabeth screams as her body just goes limp, the only thing she can feel is Dave's cock drilling into her cunt. This is pleasure on a whole new level for the young actress and she doesn't know how to cope. She screams and whimpers, clawing at the bed sheets and shutting her eyes as this quick one-night stand turns into an epic fuck session. The HYDRA agent above her pounds into her like there is no tomorrow leaving Elizabeth to wonder how much fate was involved in getting into the elevator with this man. She really does feel like the naughty horny Scarlett Witch as Dave pounds into her. This is the best roleplay Elizabeth has ever been apart of, Dave is giving such a hard fucking. She begged no but he knew better, he knew what she wanted and took it. The large man lets out a massive roar as his arms lock around Elizabeth's long legs. He lifts them up bending the sexy actress over so he can fuck her harder. Elizabeth squeals with delight as her hips have been lifted up off the bed. Dave slams his dick deep inside Elizabeth Olsen making the brunette cry out with pleasure.

"Such a sexy fucking pussy," Dave groans as he keeps hammering into her.

Elizabeth can only whimper in response as she is pounded into the mattress. She doesn't know how this shy man has turned into a sex God but she loves it. The brunette's pleasure filled moans start getting loud again as Dave keeps pounding in. His cock is slamming in hard, his sweaty thick frame slapping into Elizabeth's soft pale skin. Dave's fingers sink into the flesh of Elizabeth's legs holding them up in the air keeping the beautiful actress folded up as he continues to slam his dick inside her.

"OHHHHHH GOD BABY," Elizabeth screams as another orgasm builds inside her tired frame.

"UHHHHHH FUCK," Dave groans in response as he hammers into his Scarlett Witch.

The bed is creaking and slamming against the wall from the force of Dave's thrusts. The large man is letting out years of frustration as he fucks Elizabeth's soaking wet cunt. Elizabeth is so tight and wet that Dave just doesn't want to stop fucking her. He loves the passion filled screams he has been getting from the sexy actress. Dave's hard cock throbs with delight pounding deeper and harder inside the brunette. Elizabeth lets out another deep moan of pleasure as Dave's cock repeatedly pounds into her sensitive pussy.

"You fuck better than the Avengers," Elizabeth cries out running her fingers through her sweaty hair.

Dave would have laughed at that line if this wasn't one of the most pleasurable moments of his life. He looks down watching his bare cock slide deep inside Elizabeth Olsen's pussy. Every twitch of his hips brings another moan of pleasure from the actress and her moans are keeping him thrusting. He would have spunked ages ago if he wasn't trying his hardest to make Elizabeth moan and cry out for his cock. No girl has ever been this sensitive to him and Dave is surprised at how desperate a beautiful and famous actress is during sex. Dave runs his fingers up and down her long sweaty legs trying to memorize them.

"Please take me any way you want oh God please," Elizabeth cries out in full submission.

The brunette would love to be in her favourite sex pose right now, on top of him and riding herself to an orgasm. She just doesn't have the will or the strength to do it, so the next best thing is giving Dave want he wants. The big stocky salesman has overwhelmed her and more than earned his prize of getting to use his body any way he wants.

"You sure?" Dave whispers leaning over her and Elizabeth almost has a mini orgasm just from the way his big body presses down on her.

"Anything please I wanna prove my loyalty to HYDRA," Elizabeth whispers back just barely getting her accent in.

She briefly sees the smile on his face before he pulls out and easily flips her over. Elizabeth is face down smelling her own sweat plastered onto the pillow before she feels her hips being raised. An extra throb of pleasure shoots through Elizabeth's body as Dave is easily overpowering her and moving her round like a doll. When her hips are in the air Elizabeth shivers when his big hands grab her ass. She did say anything and when he pulls her cheeks open Elizabeth whimpers in fear. Nothing has been inside her ass since college and certainly nothing as big as Dave's thick shaft. Elizabeth wants to tell him to stop but he lets go of her cheeks and slides back into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," Elizabeth curses into the pillow as this new angle makes an already thick cock feel even bigger.

Dave knows it's wrong to have a world-famous actress face down and ass up in front of him. He knows the pose is degrading but that's what turns him on about it. He fucked Elizabeth so hard that she is now letting him display her in the most lewd way he can think of. Dave also couldn't resist getting his hands on her round pale asscheeks. They feel amazing and when Dave pulled them apart he briefly pictured sliding his cock right into her tiny looking hole before getting freaked out by Elizabeth's whimper. He has never had anal sex before and certainly wasn't planning to start with an Avengers actress. Her whimper seemed to say that's what she wanted and Dave panicked for a second wondering if he could deliver. Dave was tempted to push forward and try but when his eyes dropped to her wet and well fucked pussy all he wanted to do was fuck it again.

"God it feels even bigger," Elizabeth moans feeling Dave's thick cock slide deep inside her again.

"Silly witch that is your own magic making it bigger," Dave teases relaxing into a slow thrusting rhythm.

Elizabeth whimpers reaching her hands up trying to claw at any part of Dave. She remembers Scarlett saying that sex with a nerd was amazing but Elizabeth had no idea it would be this good. She can't remember if Scarlett said her nerd was some massive older man but she really doesn't care. He might not even be a nerd but the way he makes her toes curl she doesn't care what he is just that he gives her the fucking she's missed out on for so long. Elizabeth lets out a long, loud groan of pleasure that the entire hotel floor full of tired lonely salesmen must have heard. She thrusts her body back at Dave mentally willing him to somehow go even deeper or harder or just anything needed to make her cum around his cock again.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSS, OHHHHHHHH GOD," The movie star groans loudly.

Dave bites his lip and tries to focus on anything but the idea of cumming. His cock feels so sensitive and full as he thrusts inside Elizabeth. Dave has no idea if he should even be thinking about spunking inside the actress's unprotected pussy but thinking about it almost makes it. He digs his fingers deeper into the soft skin of her hips and growls with lust knowing he better ask even though he hasn't really asked her for much since they started roleplaying.

"Do you want my cum inside you little Avenger slut?" Dave grunts in a deep voice half acting and half fighting the urge to cum.

Elizabeth whimpers at the question, the thought of a random stranger pounding her like this then blowing his seed inside her is too much. The actress shivers and feels her whole body start to shake before she loses control of her arms and legs. Elizabeth slumps down face first onto the bed with Dave dropping down behind her still balls deep inside her cunt. The hard slam of Dave's thick body landing on hers is the final straw and a shaking pleasure that fills Elizabeth body makes her let go. Her orgasm is huge, bigger than her last and makes the actress bite down on the bed sheets so she doesn't scream throughout the entire hotel. Dave slows his thrusts allowing the actress to thrash around underneath and enjoy the pleasure of her huge orgasm. Elizabeth stops shaking and feels like a very sweaty groaning heap pinned against the bedsheets.

"That was OHHHHHHHH FUCK," Elizabeth moans as Dave starts thrusting forward again.

She was going to thank him for giving her the hard fucking she craved but it's clear he isn't done yet. Gone is the shy older man afraid to even look her in the eyes. Now he is powering himself into her worn out over pleasured body taking what he wants from her. Elizabeth no longer contains her screams, howling with delight every time Dave's cock slides deep inside her, he is being overwhelmed and is loving every single second of it. Elizabeth can't even remember the last time a man outlasted her in the bedroom, her lack of sex has clearly left her out of practice. Dave grunts pushing his hips forward and feeding Elizabeth every inch of his throbbing cock. He is so close to breaking point, but he steels himself wanting to get every last drop of pleasure that he can from this unlikely encounter. Reaching down he grabs two firm handfuls of Elizabeth's pale ass squeezing her cheeks roughly between his fingers.

"Oh my fucking God," Elizabeth pants slamming her face down in a pillow as Dave holds her ass as he thrusts in.

The hotel bed starts rocking back and forth in time with Dave's huge thrusts. His thick body is caked in a layer of sweat while he puts every last bit of stamina into fucking Elizabeth hard. Harder and harder he slams himself into Elizabeth's soaking wet pussy till the need to cum is overwhelming. Grabbing the actress by her hips Dave pulls out for the second needed to flip her over onto her back before thrusting in deep once again. Elizabeth is caught off guard as her tired body is flipped over and now she is staring right at Dave. She can't hide the huge smile on her face feeling his big cock flexing and thrusting inside of her. She reaches her arms up wrapping them around his neck pulling the salesman down on top of her.

"So good mmmmmmmmm this is perfect please cum for me please cum inside me," Elizabeth whispers into his ear as his body presses down on hers.

"Ohhhh fuck too much I'm gonna cum," Dave groans back shutting his eyes trying to hold out for longer.

"Cum over me I wanna feel your big load all over me," Elizabeth replies stroking the back of his head with her fingers.

Dave's eyes snap open as he stares at the young actress in surprise. Though he isn't an old man Dave is still a little old fashioned in his views on sex because no woman has ever asked to be covered in his seed before. Elizabeth fights the urge to giggle at the confused look on his sweating face.

"Please agent I want to prove I'm loyal," Elizabeth says in her Scarlett Witch accent taking him back to the roleplay that started this.

"You wanna take my cum to prove you're loyal?" Dave grunts unable to resist a slow thrust into Elizabeth's pussy.

""Please make me a HYDRA cum slut, I deserve to be covered in all your cum" Elizabeth teases and smiles as she sees the instant reaction.

Hearing Elizabeth Olsen call herself a cum slut is the final straw for Dave. He lifts himself up and starts hammering into her body pushing himself right over the edge. Elizabeth cries out as her sensitive pussy gets pounded once again but these are desperate needy thrusts so she doesn't stop her roleplaying partner. Dave grabs her legs and lifts them up tilting her hips up and almost rolling Elizabeth into a ball. He pounds away grunting cum slut under his breath before his resolve gives out.

"UHHHHHHHH TAKE IT CUM SLUT," Dave roars pulling out of Elizabeth's pussy and giving his swollen shaft a hard squeeze.

Elizabeth purrs watching Dave's messy swollen cock squeeze out his first blast of spunk. The big white blob splatters perfectly across her belly then is followed by two more thick blobs. Dave moans and starts jerking his cock faster trying to milk out every last drop on the actress willing to be covered by him. The next blast of cum fires higher up her body shooting between her tits making Elizabeth moan.

"Yes cum for me cum all over me I've been so fucking dirty please cover me in cum," The brunette moans as Dave empties his load across her body.

Dave fires a few more big shots then sighs letting the last few droplets leak out in exhaustion. He falls down to Elizabeth's left side panting hard feeling completely drained. Elizabeth doesn't see Dave almost pass out because she is too busy running his fingers down her cum soaked body. Her sexy strong salesman clearly hadn't released in a while as there is a huge puddle of cum on her belly. She dips one finger into the mess and brings it up to her lips.

"Oh that's perfect," Elizabeth purrs licking the cum off her fingertip then looking over at Dave, "You were perfect thank you."

"Have we stopped roleplaying now?" Dave asks wearily rolling over so he can look at her.

"Yes Wanda was left incredibly satisfied, she said to thank you for one of the best fucks of her life," Elizabeth says with a big beaming smile.

"That's nice," Dave mutters before his eyelids sink close and his head presses firmly down onto the pillow.

Dave wakes up with a jump and groggily tries to remember where he is. He looks over to where his wife would be sleeping but she isn't there. Dave turns to look at his bedtime table to see the clock reads 6.30 am. Sighing Dave relaxes, his body clearly thrown out by the fact he woke up before his alarm. Stretching out under the covers Dave's limbs feel extra stiff this morning as he yawns and tries to remember his dream. The dream where he fucked Elizabeth Olsen the dream so real that holy shit he did actually fuck Elizabeth Olsen and Dave's eyes spring open in panic.

"Shit," Dave yells sitting upright and looking to his side but there is no Elizabeth.

He looks around the hotel room but there is no sign of her anywhere. Her clothes aren't on the floor, there is no light coming from his bathroom. She has gone unless he dreamt the whole thing which Dave isn't willing to rule out as he was so tired last night. A dream sex session with Elizabeth Olsen Dave shakes his head, he really needs to start having more regular sex with his wife again. Slowly he pulls himself out of bed and starts walking towards the bathroom ashamed at himself for still wishing that dream was real. Dave stops before the bathroom and looks back at his hotel desk to see two items that weren't there before. There is a long white roll lying at the back of the desk which looks like a blueprint or a map. Dave's eyes are drawn to the large sheet of folded up white paper in the middle of the desk. It looks like just plain hotel stationary till Dave reads the front where in big black letters it says 'FOR THE EYES OF HYDRA AGENT ONLY' Excited Dave opens the folded up paper to see a hand written note.

Dave

I can't thank you enough for what happened last night it was an amazing experience and I'm sorry I can't be there with you this morning but press commitments and stuff dragged me away.

The way we were so in sync was perfect I might be the one with mid control but you read me like a book and I've never enjoyed being fucked more.

Don't worry though it won't be the last time we see each other I know Wanda will need more training having run back to the Avengers, I hope the HYDRA agent shows less mercy on her next time teach her the error of her ways ;)

I hope you don't mind but I took your number out of your phone and saw the background picture of your family. You have a beautiful family Dave and I hope you don't feel guilty about anything we did because I don't.

Also, I got a present for your son don't think anything of it I have like 100's of these posters right now and I wanted you to have something to remember me by but I felt leaving you my panties might get you in trouble.

Yours in compliance Wanda

Dave laughs to himself; it was real all of it. He had sex with Elizabeth Olsen no better than that he had sex with Scarlett Witch. He puts the note down and unfurls the poster to see that it's a large picture of Scarlett Witch that Elizabeth signed. Dave can't stop himself from smiling, the poster is going above his son's bed and as for cheating on his wife well he can always claim he was bewitched by one of the sexiest women in the Marvel Universe.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 11:49:33 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Viri, daxg2001, JustinMays402, Nikko, Dexter07, moppel, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, StS

daxg2001

Re: Witch Hotel (Elizabeth Olsen)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 04:45:49 PM »
Loved this! Really good stuff and the roleplay element was really nicely done.
Please consider supporting my stories on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/daxg2001

Erotica Writer from Scotland, focusing mostly on fictional stories with famous videogame etc characters, with the odd but of celeb smut.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 12:11:56 PM »
A nice element of roleplay with an underrated beauty!

Cheogh

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 10:52:13 AM »
I loved this story too. Great blending of her Avengers character in with her real self.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA