Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Productive Session  (Read 6672 times)

Blocboy VC

A Productive Session
« on: July 03, 2023, 05:57:37 PM »

Celebs featured: Alessia Cara, Grace (Daya) Tandon, Shante (Curren$y) Franklin

Author’s Note: Huge thanks to my friend Taylor for helping me with physical descriptions once again. She’s a real one. Keep in mind I’ve never smoked weed in my life, so what I know about being stoned is based on what I’ve observed from being around people who smoke like my brother who is a massive stoner. I had wanted to write this paring for a while now, but could never think of a premise for them. This finally popped into my head, so I knew I had to start writing. I used Curren$y as the weed dealer cause Curren$y is the king of weed rap and the king of chill vibes in general.

Alessia Cara needed some weed. Her anxiety had been getting worse the past couple days, and she always knew weed could calm her down. She went to her usual dealer, her friend and fellow pop singer Daya decided to go with her because she also wanted some weed, and it also gave her some more time to spend with Alessia who she had  been developing an attraction towards recently. The two of them walked to the car where Alessia was to pick up the weed. It was a black Ferrari, and by the look of it, both women could tell that its owner took great care of it. A man stepped out of it. Alessia wanted to be sure if it was her regular dealer or not. She gave the man a quick look over to be sure she had the right guy. He had black dreads, he was wearing a skull cap, a designer jacket and equally fancy shoes which Alessia noted to herself she had to ask him where he bought them, some cool looking sweats he always rapped about and he had one of his Jet Life chains around his neck. If Alessia wasn’t sure she had the right guy by then, his very distinctive accent made sure he was who she was looking for.

“Yo, AC, What’s poppin?” he asked. From the way he looked, both Alessia and Daya could tell he was probably high out of his mind. Alessia, being the one who knew him before this knew that it was normal for him to be this high regularly.

“Nothing much, man. Oh Daya, this is Curren$y, Curren$y, this is Daya.” The two shook hands. Curren$y could tell that Daya was actually already slightly high, do to being high so frequently himself.  It came like a sixth cents. “So Daya, what did you take before you got here?” he asked.

“I just ate a couple cookies. Nothing much, but I feel all like zing!” she said. She began to laugh at what she said, causing Alessia to also laugh. “Your laugh is cute as fuck.” Daya bluntly said, the weed that had fully kicked in by this point making her nervousness about being attracted to Alessia disappear. Curren$y noticed this too, and decided to fix the situation. He already planned to stop off at a Macdonalds with the other two since he himself was getting the munchies. But now, he added a second stop to his list. He’d take the girls to one of his houses nearby so they could work that clear sexual tension out. He didn’t want them fucking in the back of his car or something. Before they got in the car, though, he handed Alessia some weed and she handed him some cash for it.

After taking her first hit of weed of the day, Alessia instantly felt more relaxed. She got in the car’s backseat and sat next to Daya who herself took a hit from the same blunt Alessia was using. Daya seemed to be slightly off balance even when sitting down and decided to lean on Alessia for support. Usually, Alessia didn’t like people in her space, but the weed relaxed her enough to where she didn’t even flinch when Daya’s hand rested on her leg.  The three of them went to Macdonalds and ordered lunch, with Curren$y paying for everyone.

“Wasn’t that the money I just gave you?” Alessia asked.

“Yep.” Daya then started to lean over with her drink in her hand, getting dangerously close to spilling it on Alessia’s shoes.

“Spill that on my shoes and you’re fucking dead! You don’t mess with my shoes!”

“She’s got a shoe collection nearly as big as my car collection. I don’t think there’s been a day where she’s not wearing shoes, even when she’s inside.” Curren$y said. He began to wonder what sort of nightmare what shoe shopping with Alessia would be like. Daya was having similar thoughts, although she was wondering what pretty shoes she could buy for Alessia if they ever started dating.

Alessia was still just trying to relax, not even knowing or caring where Curren$y was taking them. She took another hit from the blunt. She looked right at Daya, realizing how attractive she actually was. Her brown hair, similar to her own looked great, although she wondered how it’d look down and not in the ponytail she usually wore it in. She looked her over again, realizing that the two of them dressed so similar, although Daya made the whole t-shirt and jeans look with a jacket look much better than she ever could, at least in her mind.
She then leaned closer to Daya and kissed her. Daya returned the kiss, happy that the girl she’d wanted for months was finally noticing her in a more sexual/romantic way. She stared at her, loving how she always looked relaxed, although some of that could’ve been the weed talking. She admired how her crop-top showed off a decent amount of her stomach, while her blue jeans hugged her legs and figure, giving Daya a great view anytime she looked at her.

Alessia then realized that they were pulling up to a house. Scratch that, a mansion. As they parked in the driveway, she looked over and saw that the garage had a massive collection of all kinds of cars. Only someone like Curren$y could own that many. “Why are we here?” she asked.

“I’ve noticed a little something going on between you two. I figured I’d let you guys have a little session at one of my houses to deal with this whole thing. I don’t want you two ruining any of my car seats. Only one rule, don’t open any of the locked doors, there’s important shit in there. I’ll be back in a bit, I gotta go meet up with a few other rappers for a music video we’re shooting. Here’s some more weed to get things going. See ya.”. With that, the three of them got out of the car, Curren$y unlocking the door of the house before hopping back in the car and driving off. After passing the blunt around between the two of them once again, the two women explored the house. Alessia seemed to be intently staring at the pictures on the walls, taking in some notable moments of Curren$y’s career. Daya was focused on staring at something, or more accurately someone else. She kept checking Alessia out, wondering if they could find a bedroom soon so she could just show her how much she wanted her.

They eventually did find one, it was even helpfully labeled Guest Room. Daya seemed to be rushing Alessia inside, and at this point Alessia wasn’t complaining and was just going with the flow of things. The two of them got on the bed, with Daya starting to kiss Alessia right away. Alessia, being not quite as experienced with being with other women decided to let Daya take the lead. Daya eventually moved from kissing Alessia’s lips to her neck. She wanted to mark her, although she could tell that Alessia was too high to notice the fact that she did just that, placing a hickey on her neck. She then went right for Alessia’s pants, although had some trouble undoing her belt.

“Put them over there. If you put them on my shoes, I’m redressing and calling an Uber to come here and get me.”. Daya did just that after removing everything else Alessia was wearing underneath, finally being able to have one of her fantasies fulfilled. Having a half-naked Alessia Cara with her in a bedroom. She got in between Alessia’s legs, kissing her thighs before beginning to eat her out.

Alessia knew that while she enjoyed sex, she wasn’t a very vocal lover. She was enjoying Daya’s tongue on her pussy, although was worried that she wouldn’t notice. When she did eventually reach climax, she was afraid that Daya might be disappointed in her for not living up to her expectations. She couldn’t let the paranoia of possible disappointment kick in for long though, since her orgasm made her slightly pass out.

Daya knew what to do to fix the situation. She took her shirt and bra off, exposing her breasts right in front of Alessia’s face. It worked, and Alessia returned to a state of somewhat awakeness. Daya was happy to see that smile she never got tired of seeing.

“I’m sorry.” Alessia said, her Canadian accent coming out in full force.

“It’s fine. I can’t believe it! I got to eat out Alessia Cara! Fuck yes!” Daya said, clearly over the moon about finally fulfilling one of her most wanted sexual fantasies. Alessia then got closer to Daya, wanting to return the favor. Daya told her that sucking on her breasts and fingering her was enough, so Alessia did just that after removing Daya’s pants and panties and placing them next to her own pile of clothes. She instantly noticed how vocal Daya could be, which was in huge contrast to herself. Daya at one point even told her to bite her breasts so she’d always have a mark there, so Alessia did so, although only gave a couple brief bites. She didn’t want to hurt her and was extremely cautious of causing too much pain. Daya seemed satisfied though, so she figured she was doing a good job. After Daya climaxed, Alessia put her fingers into Daya’s mouth, thinking she might be one of those people that likes to taste themselves on someone else’s fingers. She was correct, Daya was licking Alessia’s fingers till there was nothing left, to the point where Alessia had to tell her that she’d like to keep her fingers intact.

After the couple got redressed, they just chilled and smoked on one of the couches. Curren$y had just pulled up and eventually found them.

“Well, I can tell you two enjoyed yourselves.”

“How did you know we did anything?” Alessia said.

“AC, look at your neck.” Curren$y said, not even attempting to hide the laughter in his voice. Alessia looked at her own reflection in Curren$y’s watch he was wearing, realizing that Daya had left her a quite noticeable hickey on her neck.

“You’re welcome.” Daya said. Alessia couldn’t wait to do this again.

The End

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA