Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: New Year's Kiss Starring : Joanna "Jojo" Levesque  (Read 16952 times)

boobs

New Year's Kiss Starring : Joanna "Jojo" Levesque
« on: March 31, 2019, 06:42:34 PM »

It was New Years Eve, I was in New York on a business trip.  The meeting was already completed and I had a few days till I had to go home so I decided to enjoy the city.  I decided to watch the ball drop at Times Square like everyone else in New York.  Though unlike most of those people I was alone, I did not know another soul for thousands of miles.  I look up at the clock as the time hits zero, the ball drops.  Then before I have time to react a woman standing beside me grabs me and gives me a passionate kiss.  Normally I would stop a stranger who decided to kiss me without permission but, hey its a new year.  We end our kiss and I recognize the face under the silver locks its Joanna Levesque, she is wearing a sparkly gold dress that gives a great view of her breasts.  I don't even try to hide my surprise.  "Wow, I mean you're a great kisser!", I struggle to say.

"Stop trying to hide it, you know who I am.", she tells me.

I begin to speak when she puts a finger to my lips.

"That's great that should make this so much easier.  It looks like we're both alone tonight and I don't know about you but I desperately need a good fuck.  So why don't we bring in the new year right with sounds of naked bodies smashing into each other in my hotel room?", she says matter-of-factly.

I just nod with a dumb look on my face and follow her out of the crowd.  We get into her rental car and she drives us to this really nice hotel.  We don't speak on the way there, I'm trying hard not to stare at her amazing body, while she has this devilish smile on her face.  We get to the hotel and she leads me inside the doorman gives me a look saying how'd you get her and I just give him a confused shrug. 

She takes me to her suite, its by far the nicest room I have ever been in.  I walk around getting a good look of the place, there's a massive bathroom with a shower, bathtub, and a bidet(I had never even seen one before).  I hear music begin to play, I realize she playing her own music.

"Yes I know corny, but it always makes feel dirty when I do it to my own songs.  Now come on you haven't seen the best part of the place.", she says in her beautiful voice.

I walk out of the bathroom and see and open door where her voice is coming from.  I follow her voice inside and see her standing butt-ass naked in front of a king-size bed. My dick almost breaks through my pants due to the erection she just gave me.  She clearly notices it to as she's looking at my crotch while licking lips.

"Well, I'm glad to see your just as excited as I am for tonight festivities. Let's bring in the new year right!", she tells me.

I know she is saying words but my mind is focusing on her breathtaking body, with each breath she takes I can see her heavy bosom move up and down.  When I can force my eyes away from her pale mounds I can notice her toned she has gotten her body. She has a flatter stomach than most women I've seen in the gym or at the beach, while I can't help but notice how thick her hips are.  I see her begin walking to me, I know I need to listen to what she is saying and yet all I can do is look at her glorious breasts as the bounce up and down with each step she takes.

"You haven't heard a single word I've said have you?  Nope, not a thing. Don't worry, I know how to get your attention lover.", she explains to deaf ears as she bends down and undoes my belt.

"Huh, what? Sorry I was distracted.", I'm able to finally say as I'm brought back to reality as the silver-haired fox strips me of my pants.  She looks up at me with lust filled eyes before pulling my boxers down as well.  She doesn't even say a word as takes my entire cock into her mouth.  I almost blow my load then and their at having Jojo, the Jojo, suck my cock.  Fortunately I regain my composure and feel her skilled mouth go to town on my oh so lucky dick.  She alternates between licking my dick from base to head and trying to drain every last drop of cum from it.  Unable to take it any longer I grab the sides of her head start face fucking her pretty face .  My penis hits the back of her throat time after time, I almost block everything else when I feel her hitting my thighs with her open hands.

"You clearly weren't listening to what I was saying earlier so no. You do not get to use your hands.", she tells me in stern voice.

"What? I couldn't help it. Your body, I couldn't look away.", I say as a form of apology.

As if on cue her song "Fuck Apologies" begins playing.  "You know what my New Years resolutions were? 1. Get fucked a lot more often but only by those who deserve me. 2. Love my body. 3. Take control of my life.  And to those points tonight not only will I not be manhandled by a guy I've never met before but I will be the one in charge of tonight's sexual liaison.  If that's a problem you can leave now, if I walk out of the room dressed like I was going to Siberia I could still grab another fuck-buddy in 5 minutes. So if you're ready for what I promise is the best sexual experience of your life just stand their and look hansom.  Taking my silence as an answer she starts deep-throating my dick.  She holds in her throat until she starts gasping for air before pulling it out.  After doing this a few times both my dick and her face are covered in her saliva. 

I look at her and not touching her is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.  Jojo is by far the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

She looks up at me and tells me, "I know its hard but you know its worth it and its only going to better.  Now when I say so get behind me and remember no hands.  Better yet let me help you.  She goes into one of her bags and pulls out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs.  "A friend got me these for whenever situation like this might arise.", she explains with a devilish smirk.  She handcuffs me and tells me again to wait for her signal.  Jojo then bends over onto the bed and tells me to get behind her. 

I do as I'm told and get behind her, wishing that I could reach out and slap her glorious ass a few good times.  "I'm behind you Jojo.", I inform her.

"Good, brace your self this will get rough.  Oh and call me Joanna.", she says looking back over her shoulder as she grabs my cock and slides the head into her wet inviting pussy.  Then she waits for what feels like an hour before slamming back, fully impaling herself on my rod.  "Uhhh, fuck that felt good! Sorry about the suspense, I couldn't help myself.  This is going to be great!", she tells me in her sultry voice.

I look down at the sight in front of me. Jojo is grinding her fat ass into my raging boner like her life depended on it.  I'm forced to readjust my feet so she doesn't knock back with the force of her thrusting derriere.  Her butt shakes with each movement, the ripples are mesmerizing.  I'd do anything to grab a hold of her and take control but, she knew that and put these damn handcuffs on me.  I feel myself start to get close to an orgasm so I tell her, "Jojo, I mean Joanna you're amazing, this is amazing but, I don't know how much longer I can last!"

She turn her head around and brushes some hair out of face, "Getting close are we?  Let me worry about that honey., she exclaims.  Jojo then pulls herself off my cock and turns to face me. She looks at me in the eye for a long moment before grabbing the sides of my face and passionately kissing me again.

This is a lot more intense than our previous kiss, her hands are going all over my body, our tongues are wrestling for control and saliva flows from one mouth to the other and then back again.  After what felt like both an eternity and a fleeting moment she pulls me over to the bed pushes me onto my back.  I pull myself fully on the bed in my clearly compromised position and look at the sex goddess standing over my unworthy body.

"I hope you're ready its time for the grand finale lover boy", she lustfully points out, "I am going to fuck your brains out.  Though I need to make one thing abundantly clear. "You will not cum in me!  You will give me a heads up when you are about to blow and I will suck you off!  Do you understand?", she asks me with a deadly serious look on her face.

"Uh, yeah. I mean yes, I will tell you.", I nervously tell her.

"Wonderful, let's do it.", she joyfully says as she hops on the bed.  She hovers over my body as she grabs my dick and positions it under her dripping wet pussy.  Jojo then slowly lowers herself onto my eager penis.

I can't help but to groan at this pleasurable but nearly unbearable torture that woman is putting me through.  Jojo finally reaches my pelvis and gives me a sexy smile.  At that moment I notice she has done a split onto my cock one leg on either side of me.  She puts her hands on my chest to lift herself up to the point that she's almost off my dick then lets go dropping back onto me creating a large smacking sound. Jojo proceeded to do this two more times before getting in a cowgirl position.

"I always wanted to do that.  I'm really flexible and have been dying to do a split during sex. But this tends to be a guy's favorite position with me, this way you get a view of this body you love so much.  Unfortunately for you your still handcuffed but, you'll survive.", she elaborates as she begins riding by dick in earnest.

I watch as her boobs bounce up and down in rhythm with her movements.  I would do anything to reach out and grab those tits right now and she knows it.  Even still this is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, not just are her tits bouncing up and down, her silver mane are constantly concealing and then revealing her gorgeous face.  That's without even mentioning her toned stomach and thick thigh that she is slowly wrapping my waist bringing us closer together.  Her oh so wet vagina contentiously engulfs my eager dick, the feeling is amazing.  She has not only one of the tightest pussy's I've ever been in but, she is definitely the most skilled with it.  This is amazing, possibly greatest moment of my life let alone sexual. I'm being fucked by the most beautiful woman in the world, how better to start the new year.  "Dammit, I can feel my orgasm is almost here I need to tell. Why couldn't this last forever?", I think to myself.  I'm about to tell when she pulls my head up to her large breasts.

"I know not being able to grope my tits is hard for you so I thought I'd help you with a little bit of reverse motor-boating.  And to be honest I think some breast stimulation is what I need to push me over the edge.", Jojo says with reckless abandon as she start reverse motor-boating me with her succulent titties.

I try to warn her but, everything I say is muffled by her all-encompassing mounds.  Then I feel her movements get real erratic.

"AH, FUCK! That's it, YES! I"M CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, yes ,yes! Oh fuck!", she screams in sexual bliss, as her body gyrates at a feverish pitch.

The intensity of her orgasm completely catches me off guard.  As she hits her peak I lose control and blow my load.  This is easily one of my strongest orgasm I've ever had, it feels amazing.  My cock shoots spurt after spurt of my potent seed into her eager snatch.  I surprise myself with how much cum I'm blasting into her.

Jojo's orgasm finally subsides and she notices me yelling into her breasts.  "Damn that was amazing! I haven't cum like that in a.... Wait why are you screa...Oh GOD! NO! Tell me you didn't!", she demand as she gets off of me.  She looks down at pussy and sees our combined cum ooze out, "NO, no, no , no , no, no! This can't be happening! I'm not on birth control!", she yells.

"I tried to tell you but, you started reverse motor-boating me and there was nothing I could do.", I say as a way of apology, "Wait. Why weren't you any birth control? This was all your idea!

"This wasn't my plan I didn't decide to fuck you until after I kissed you.  At first it was just going to be a kiss but, the kiss was so great and I was so horny and you knew who I was so I couldn't resist fucking you.", she explains as she begins softly crying, "I can not get pregnant. I just got my career back on track and look at my body, you know how hard it was to get, let along keep this body.  And now I just got creampied by a complete stranger.

"You might not have gotten pregnant and even if you did I'd help you.", I offer feeling bad for my part in it.

"Help me! This is your fault! I neither need or want your help. GET OUT!, she shouts at me as her song "Leave, Get Out" starts playing.

I'm dumbfounded at her blaming me but I grab my stuff and leave.  I realize after I left the hotel that I forgot my personal phone but, the hotel won't let me back up to her suite.  I leave the next day and try to make sense of that crazy New Year's night.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, flawed_existence, ShaneM86

Viri

Re: New Year's Kiss Starring : Joanna "Jojo" Levesque
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 01:59:47 PM »
Nice story, not many JoJo stories out there.

boobs

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 05:50:52 PM »
Thank you. I know its a shame.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 06:04:46 PM »
Nice work @boobs. Good to see JoJo get some more love around here.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

boobs

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 06:22:41 PM »
Thank you

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 02:51:29 PM »
Great story, this is my favorite of yours so far.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

boobs

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 05:48:12 PM »
Thanks Cade, it is my first and only one done in 1st person.

TLMorgan

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 01:13:00 PM »
Seems like yesterday she was just a little kid. I can't believe she's in her late 20's and has a pair of big tits!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA