Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Like A Dream (Kate Upton)  (Read 13582 times)

200InchCOCK

Like A Dream (Kate Upton)
« on: April 19, 2024, 04:40:55 PM »
As a photographer, I had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like an eternity.
Kate Upton, the goddess of bikini modeling, had finally agreed to do a photo shoot for me.
It was a cold winter's morning, and the air outside my studio was crisp and invigorating.
I was overwhelmed in excitement as I stood by the window, watching her stride confidently up the path towards my door.
She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, accentuating her toned legs and voluptuous figure.
Long blonde hair and her big cleavage.
I could easily recall the many times I jacked off at her tits over the years.
I had been lusting over Kate for a long time and finally, today, I had a chance at making that fantasy into reality.

Once inside, I ushered her into my studio, which had been meticulously prepared for the shoot.
The lighting was perfect, the background was flawless, and the props were all in place.
As she surveyed the setup, I noticed there was an aura of confidence and sultriness about her that made me feel as though I was in the presence of a true supermodel.
She may not have been everywhere like she was years ago, but she still knew she was sexy.

I offered her a cup of coffee to warm her up, and she accepted gratefully, taking a seat on one of the studio couches.
As she sipped her coffee, I began to take some test shots, getting a feel for how the light was hitting her face and body.
To my surprise, she didn't seem to mind at all; in fact, she was more than willing to strike a pose whenever I asked her to.
She smirked in a way that was reminiscent of her old seductive looks.
I knew from that look, today was going to be a great day.

After a few minutes of chitchat, I decided to broach the subject.
"So, Kate, I've always wondered... why don't we start with something a bit more risqué? You know, like lingerie or something?"
I said, casually, trying to make it sound as if it were no big deal.

She smiled coyly, setting her empty cup down on a nearby table.
"Oh, I don't know... I guess I could do that. But only if you promise to make me look as good as I did in those Sports Illustrated shoots."

I grinned back at her, feeling a surge of adrenaline rush through my veins.
"Of course, Kate. You know I can make you look even better."

She smiled back, and the air in the room seemed to become charged with anticipation.
"Well, then... lead the way."

I guided her over to a nearby changing room, where I had set up a selection of lingerie and bikinis for her to choose from.
As she stepped inside, I could hear the soft rustle of fabric as she rifled through the racks.
After what seemed like an eternity, she emerged, wearing a black lace bra and panties set that left very little to the imagination.
My heart raced as I caught sight of her curves through the sheer material.
She looked stunning, and I knew right then that this shoot was going to be something special.

"How does this look?" she asked, turning to face me, hands on her hips.
The confidence in her voice sent a shiver down my spine.
My eyes were fixed on her boobs, remembering the countless times I had jacked off to her pictures.

I swallowed hard, trying to regain my composure.
"Kate... you look incredible. Absolutely stunning and hot.
Now, are you ready for the photo shoot?"

She smiled, and I could see a sparkle in her eye.
"Yes, I'm ready. It's been too long since I was in front of a camera."
With that, she turned away from me and began to strike a series of poses, arching her back and showcasing her figure.
I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I moved around her, capturing each angle, each curve, each detail.
The light bounced off her skin, highlighting her cheekbones and the swell of her breasts.
She was a goddess, a vision of perfection and I was the one capturing the evidence with shot after shot.
I used one main camera to zoom in and get the best shots to later be developed in black and white.

As I continued to shoot, I could sense her growing more comfortable in front of the camera.
Her movements became more fluid, more natural, and I found myself lost in the moment, mesmerized by her beauty.
Kate brought her own sensual energy, and I knew that this was the kind of shoot that would leave a lasting impression on anyone who saw the images.
But I wasn't thinking about that, no, I was entirely distracted by her amazing tits and how great they looked in the outfit.

Time seemed to slow down and I didn't notice just how much film I burned through in just one outfit.
The light had shifted, and the studio had taken on a different quality, but Kate was still as radiant as ever.
I ran out of film and Kate seemed to know as she stood in front of the white backdrop with a smirk on her face.
"All out of film?"

"Yeah"

She pulled the straps to her dress, shoving them down to free her tits.
"That's fine. Some things are better off not to be seen by cameras."
I couldn't believe the sight of her great big natural breasts free in the open like this.
My mouth could've began watering at any moment as I stood and stared.
She just grinned at me, like she had me wrapped around her finger.

"Come on! Don't just stand there. Take off your pants and show me how hard you are," she purred, motioning to my pants.
Her voice was low and seductive, sending shivers down my spine.
I imagined many times what Kate's voice sounded like when she was horny.
Kate was correct after all.
I was standing there rock hard and she could see the bulge in front of my pants.

I slowly unbuckled my belt, sliding it through the loops as my heart raced.
My hands shook as I unbuttoned my pants, revealing my throbbing erection.
Kate stepped closer, her body brushing against mine, and I felt her warm breath on my skin.
I could feel her huge boobs pressing against my chest.
"That's it. You like my tits? Go ahead, touch them. Feel them."

She guided my hands to her boobs and I gave them a squeeze.
The warm, soft flesh only made me harder.
I couldn't believe this, I was fondling Kate Upton's boobs!
I closed my eyes as her hands wrapped around my hardness.
Her grip was soft yet firm, and I moaned as she began to stroke my dick.
Kate felt it grow in her hands, dropping her lower lip in excitement.
Then she fell to her knees and I smiled wide at the sight of my hardened pole hovering around her face.

Her lips wrapped around the head of my dick, and then she started to take more of me, slowly and sensually.
I groaned as Kate was now sucking my cock.
I took a deep breath and moaned as she slowly worked me in and out of her mouth.

My hands found their way into her hair, tangling in the soft strands as I gently guided her movements.
Her eyes were locked on mine as she bobbed her head, taking more of me with each thrust.
She stopped sucking and carefully pulled my dick out of her mouth.
Kate licked it and then grabbed her huge tits with both hands and moved them around my dick.

I couldn't believe what she just did. Maybe she just knew this was what I always wanted, to feel her big tits wrapped around my cock.

She kept her eyes locked on mine as she expertly guided my cock between her breasts, using her hands to squeeze and massage them around me.
I was still in shock and disbelief, but now living out a fantasy of mine.
I started thrusting my cock forward, driving it between those wonderful tits.
Kate moaned at the feeling of me fucking her tits.

"That's it, fuck my titties."
Kate kept her tits shoved together, staring up at me with her gorgeous eyes as I continued to fuck her tits.

My thrusts grew more intense as I felt myself getting closer to the edge.
"Kate, I think I'm gonna cum," I panted, still thrusting my dick between her tits.

She smiled up at me, her cheeks flushed, her eyes sparkling with lust.
"Then cum on me. Cum on my tits," she urged, squeezing her breasts together tighter around my cock.

My release was sudden and powerful, and I groaned as hot cum shot out of my dick and onto her neck and chest.
Kate closed her eyes, a moan escaping her lips as she felt my warm seed spill onto her skin.
I continued to pump my cum onto her tits, my hips bucking wildly as I used her tits as a way to spurt out every last drop of cum I had for this wonderful woman.

"Mmmmmm, that was hot," Kate said as I quit thrusting.
She let go of her tits and my cock slipped out.
The cum was dripping in streams down her huge tits.
The sticky feeling didn't seem to bother her as she stood up and removed the rest of her outfit to become naked.
She then took my hand and guided me to the couch.

"Now, it's my turn," she whispered seductively.
Kate straddled me, her legs wrapped around my waist and her naked body pressed against mine.
She lowered herself slowly, feeling the tip of my erection touch her entrance.
Her hips moved in a circle, teasing us both as she eased herself down on my cock.
I gasped at the tightness and the feeling of her hot pussy engulfing me.

Kate began to move in a slow, sensual rhythm, her breasts bouncing gently with each thrust.
She leaned forward, her chest almost touching mine as she gazed into my eyes.
"That's it, honey," she murmured.
"Take me how you want. Fuck me."

I wrapped my arms around her, feeling the softness of her skin against mine, and began to thrust upward, meeting her movements with equal urgency.
The sensation of being inside her was exquisite, the tightness of her pussy gripping my cock like a glove.
Her huge tits began shaking in my face.
It was so beautiful to watch until I buried my face between them.

I held her close, my mouth moving over her nipples, sucking and biting gently as I continued to thrust into her.
One of her boobs pressed against my face while my mouth was licking and sucking the other by the nipple.
I felt another orgasm building inside me, the pressure in my groin growing with each thrust.
Kate moaned, her hips bucking wildly against mine, urging me to keep bucking my hips to drive my cock inside her.

I could hold back no longer.
I felt my body tensing, every muscle in my body straining as I let go, letting the wave of pleasure crash over me.
I screamed as I came, my hips bucking wildly, thrusting deep into her as hot cum filled her.
Kate moaned, her head thrown back, her eyes closed as she felt the intensity of my orgasm.
At that very moment, she too reached her orgasm and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock, milking it dry as we shared this heavenly moment together.

My muscles relaxed, my movements slowed as my climax began to subside.
Kate laid her head on my shoulder, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she tried to catch her own.
She moved her hips, riding out the last few waves of pleasure before finally collapsing on top of me.
Her weight felt so good while my cock was still inside her.
Like a dream.

END

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, ValM3, spence, flawed_existence, Cheogh, StS, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA