Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Just Like Old Times (Kate Upton)  (Read 23287 times)

James_scandalous

Just Like Old Times (Kate Upton)
« on: January 19, 2024, 09:08:26 AM »
This is a fictional story I wrote. It is not real, but I wish it was. Don't copy my story to put on another site. It's not real, blah blah blah, you know the deal.

Just Like Old Times

I took the call at 4 PM for a party in downtown New York. When you have a resume working in public relations, this is one of the perks with the world of the rich and famous. I've been a PR agent now for 12 years. James Winters is the name. Some know me as James Scandalous due to my reputation that has earned me some kind of mythical status in and out of Hollywood. Notoriety comes with the price tag of having affairs with some of the hottest women in the business. Now that I'm pushing into my forties, I can say that I've taken advantage of my looks I was born with. My hair used to be slick black, but there's a few grey hairs visible that weren't there a few years ago. I'm slim with muscular arms from working out. That's my other hobby besides living it up as an agent in the business. Catch me at the gym every Saturday.

I had been working on PR for a small company based out of NYC for the past four months. An actor working with an old friend of mine was signed to a firm who was keeping me far away from home on the east coast. From my years of experience, I knew more than my fair share of people around town. There was a private party held at an old hotel that had some guests further down the B and C list. With nothing better to do on a Friday night, I decided to put on one of my many black pinstripe suits and head over there for some action. Who knows? I probably would recognize a few people there. Or maybe they would notice me and want to say hello.

The party was a bore. Drinks served on tables and a bar. Girls and rich guys chit-chatting as someone played slow music on a piano. This wasn't my kind of gig. I felt like a fish out of water standing around with no one there to talk to. And that's when she walked back into my life.

"James? Is that you?" The voice belonged to Kate Upton. I turned and saw the bombshell supermodel standing in a black dress that hugged all her curves. She had her hair curled up in a ponytail split down the middle to reveal her full face. Her signature heavy cleavage was about to spill out. I rushed over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Oh my god, Kate! It's been so long! I haven't seen you in over a year!" She hugged me back. "I know. The last time you saw me, I had my husband with me."

"Are you alone tonight?" She nodded her head and just like that, the memories came flooding back into my mind. To many men across the globe, Kate Upton was one of the most sought after women that they dreamed of sharing a night with.

I used to work as Kate's PR manager back when she was signed to a modelling agency in Miami, Florida. If that don't make you hate my guts, maybe you will if I spilled the beans about all the times I used to fuck her. I had a good run for 3 whole years before she got married where we got down and dirty in many locations.

Bumping into Kate like this was a fine reminder of the good old days. I wasn't working for anyone like her anymore. I missed being in her company more than anything.

"So what are you doing out here? I wasn't expecting to bump into you." She asked while we stood in the middle of the room. No one else paid us any attention.

"Nothing, really. I heard there was a party and decided to come and see for myself. No one told me that you'd be here." With a grin, she raised her eyebrows. "I'm flattered by that."

"Are you?" She nodded again before taking my hand and leading me over to a table. "I come here just for the champagne. I drink a few glasses and then I'm gone." We sat down at a table and Kate called a waiter to come over and deliver us some glasses and a bottle of champagne. I forgot about everything as I sat there and struck up a conversation with a woman I used to love. I never had the guts to tell her to her face I was in love with her, but I tried to tell her through the act of lovemaking years ago.

"What are you doing in New York? I saw you and your husband were living in Miami." Kate nodded. "We bought a new house in Florida, but I still come out here for friends. I'm not modelling anymore, so that frees up a lot of my time."

"Oh yeah? Raising a daughter probably keeps you busy enough." She smiled. "You're right, she keeps me busy. But let's just say I have some time for myself tonight. I wish I had known I was going to meet you tonight. I would've planned something better than this." From those words alone, I knew Kate was thinking the same thing as me. The old times were too good to forget about. After thirty minutes or so, I was thinking about bringing her back to my apartment to relive some of those memories.

"We had quite a run years ago. I always enjoyed keeping you up at night." Kate blushed at my words. "Yeah, you were one of the best. I don't get to have fun like that much anymore."

"How come?"

"Well, you know. It's hard to sneak out and do something when you're busy with a kid to take care of."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. But what would you say if I want to help you sneak off tonight?" She giggled at me. "Are you trying to seduce me, James?" All I did was smirk at her. "You know me better than most girls, Kate. It's been a long time since I've last had a thrill with anyone."

"It's been a long time for me too." With that kind of answer, that made two of us. I got up from my seat and watched her rise up as I took a moment to look in her cleavage. Those boobs were still as impressive as ever. I reached into my jacket and grabbed my phone. "Wait here, Kate. I'm gonna call my driver and get the limo ready."

Her eyes got big. "Oh my god, you still have the limo?" I nodded at her. She smiled in excitement. "I haven't rode in a limo in a few years now. I'll wait for you outside!" And off she went before I had a chance to say anything in return. I called my driver and told him to bring the limo out front. It would be just a few minutes wait since he liked to drive around the downtown area when I was busy at an event like this. After the phone call, I met Kate outside and waited for the limo to pull up. I held her hand, just like so many times before as I walked her to the door and opened it. Ladies first, as always.

The limo was a slick black beast, its leather interior seemingly alive with the anticipation of the night ahead. Now that we had left the party, it was time for our own private show together. Kate sat across from me, her long, toned legs crossed and her hands folded demurely in her lap. Kate brought her purse and then undid her ponytail to free her long golden locks of hair. It was breathtaking to watch her let her hair flow beyond her shoulders. The top of the dress pushed up just enough to tease a glimpse of her ample cleavage every time she breathed. Her hair was loose and flowing, a shimmering curtain of gold that framed her perfect face.

"So," she said with a sultry smile, "where are we going?"

I leaned in closer to her, my elbow resting on the armrest between us. "Well, I was thinking we could go somewhere a little more private."

Kate's eyes sparkled with interest as she looked at me. "Oh really?" she purred, her voice low and sultry. "And where might that be?"

I glanced out the tinted window, making sure that no one could see or hear us, before leaning in even closer. "Well, I was thinking," I whispered, my breath tickling her ear, "about taking you back to my place. I still live in that old apartment across town."

Kate's breath hitched audibly, her chest rising and falling more quickly beneath the fabric of her dress. She reached out, her slender fingers tracing the collar of my shirt, her nails scraping lightly against my skin. "Oh, really?" she breathed, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's been a long time since we did anything. Let's just say I haven't given so much sucked cock in months."

Without another word, she leaned forward, her lips parting as she lowered her head toward my lap. Her long, silky blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders, falling across my thighs like a veil. I felt my cock spring to life at the mere touch of her breath against my skin. I reached down, grasping her head firmly, rubbing her face against my bulge. Kate got down on her knees and unbuckled my belt and slid my pants and underwear down. My hardened member was free and awaiting her warm touch. She wasted no time grabbing it, squeezing her little fingers around my shaft. It felt amazing when Kate Upton was stroking your dick. Her hand pumped me up and down, jerking me to full erection. She took me in her mouth, her lips stretching around the head and that loving tongue swirling around the underside. With a soft moan, she began to suck as I felt like I was in heaven. Few women sucked cock as good as Kate Upton.

She bobbed her head up and down, taking more of me into her mouth with each stroke. Her hands massaged my balls, rolling them gently between her fingers. I could feel the heat building inside me, my body tightening in response to her skilled ministrations. I reached down, tangling my fingers in her hair, holding her head in place as I began to fuck her face. Kate moaned around my cock, her throat vibrating against me. Her mouth felt so good. I kept thrusting, forcing it down her throat as she gagged and coughed.

I was getting close as the excitement overwhelmed me. It had been so long since I last fucked this woman, let alone had a blowjob from any other. I felt my cock in Kate's mouth, I almost couldn't bear it. I stopped fucking her mouth and let go of her hair. She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me, her face flushed, eyeliner smeared with tears. She spit in the palm of her right hand and reached down, grabbing my cock again, this time stroking it slowly, her wet spit glistening on the tip. The wetness of her hand made squishing sounds as she worked her fingers up and down my dick. I couldn't believe what she was doing. I had forgotten how Kate liked to take her time sucking dick, whereas I had become impatient and fucked her mouth.

"I've missed this," she said, looking up at me with those big blue eyes, her voice husky and sensual. "I knew you were gonna try and fuck my face. That's what you used to do to me all the time back in the day. Mmmmm, I haven't forgotten any of those old times." She took another long lick from the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around the sensitive skin. Then she began to stroke me faster, her hand becoming a blur as it moved up and down my shaft.

"Stroke it, baby. Yeah, just like that. Keep stroking it." I closed my eyes, feeling the pleasure building inside me as she expertly worked my cock. Kate quit stroking. I knew she was about to put me back in her mouth when I felt her warm breath blowing across the head.

Her lips wrapped around my pole again, sucking hard. I leaned back in the seat, moaning as she took me deep into her throat. Her tongue swirled around the underside, sucking my cock in a way that only she could. Kate had to remind me of what an expert cocksucker she always was. Her blowjobs were something a man could never forget. She pulled back with a pop sound. I watched her spit on the head and moaned. Her big, blue eyes glared at me as her tongue was sliding up and down the length before taking me in again, deeper this time. I could feel myself getting close. I reached down, my fingers tangling in her hair, holding her head in place as I began to thrust into her mouth.

I could feel the warmth building inside me, the pressure building in my balls while I fucked her face a second time. I stopped and pulled my hand back to allow Kate to release my pole from her lips. "Cum for me, James," she moaned, her voice husky and needy. "Cum all over my face." I felt myself about to explode, my body tensing as the release overtook me. All ten of her fingers were wrapped around my cock, jerking it. Her mouth was wide open, eyes closed as she was ready for the explosion. Kate moaned as she felt my hot cum spurting onto her face. Thick lines of semen covered her forehead and the right side of her face, just barely missing her hair. She swallowed, gulping down the few drops that landed on her tongue.

I was out of breath and spent for the time being. Kate wiped her face with her right hand and licked it clean. Once reality hit me that we were still in the back of the limo, I grabbed my pants to pull them back up and buckle my belt. Kate reached for her purse and took out a small mirror, just to make sure she had properly cleaned all of my cum from her face. It was like nothing to her to suck dick in the back of a car and then clean up afterwards. She got rid of every last drop of cum and her runny eyeliner.

The limo stopped outside the apartment building. I grabbed Kate's hand and opened the door, leading the blonde bombshell out with me. "Come on, let's get upstairs and have some real fun." She grinned at my words, shutting the door behind her. My driver sped off while I walked her inside. A few minutes later, she shut the door behind her as we entered my room. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately.

"I've missed you so much," I whispered against her lips. "You were always my kind of woman. Just the type who I can fuck all night long and keep coming back for more." She sighed into the kiss, her body molding itself against mine. "I know you've missed me," she replied, her voice sounding so desperate. "And I've missed our fun times too." I could feel the familiar heat building between us again as we stood there in the middle of my room. She kissed me again before I pulled back.

"Get your clothes off and get ready to fuck me." Kate spoke as she marched to the bedroom, remembering the short path that led to a room she was all too familiar with. She left me alone to tend to myself. I took off every article of clothing and stood naked, wrapping my hand around my erected pole. When I entered the bedroom, Kate was already naked and sitting on the white sheets. There she was in all of her supermodel glory. Her gorgeous face, those amazing tits, her flat stomach and slender legs. She had the best tits in the world, at least I liked to remind myself. Nothing felt better than fucking them.

"Looks like your little friend is happy to see me again." She spoke with a giggle while pointing at my cock. Despite how hard she made me cum in the limo, I was rock hard again. The length of my pole poked outward, standing tall and proud. I couldn't help but blush. "He's always happy to see you, baby."

I stepped forward and pressed my hands against her wonderful tits. I kissed her deeply before lowering my head to take a mouthful of one of her perfect breasts. Kate moaned loudly, her hands running through my hair. Her other hand gently cupped my face, guiding it to her breast as she arched her back, offering herself to me. I sucked and nipped at her nipple while my other hand found its way between her legs, rubbing circles on her clit.

"Fuck me," she whispered, her voice strained. "You know how I like it. Fuck me." I pulled away from her breast, quickly grabbing her arm and turning her around. I took a moment to admire her nice ass. While her tits got most of the attention, Kate had a great ass. I gave her ass a playful spank to make her moan. "Don't make me wait, James. Fuck me." She didn't have to beg, but I loved hearing that desperation in her voice. I lined up my cock with her entrance and thrust in deeply, groaning as I felt her tightness engulf me. Kate cried out in pleasure, her nails dug into the bed sheets as I began to thrust into her tight cunt. I moved slowly at first, savoring the feel of warmness around my dick.

But it didn't take long for me to pick up the pace, fucking her harder and faster. She kept her legs spread and hands pushed down into the sheets as I lost myself in the sensation of being inside her. Her moans filled the room, her body arching to meet each of my thrusts. I could see her big tits swinging around from underneath and grabbed ahold of them, squeezing hard. She squealed at my touch. "That's it! Fuck me, James! FUCK ME!!"

Her words sent a surge of adrenaline through my body, and I picked up the pace even more. I slammed into her over and over, feeling the head of my cock brush against her sweet spot with each thrust. Every bit of stress I had in the last week had washed over. I couldn't believe I had went so long without fucking this woman. She was incredible, and I knew I could lose myself in her forever. But as the heat between us intensified, I felt my orgasm building, growing closer with each passing second.

Kate arched her back, her moans filling the room as she met each of my thrusts. "Oh God, yes!" she cried out. "I missed the way you used to fuck me, James! This is just like old times! YESSSS!! FUCK ME!!" Her big tits were swinging in all directions from how hard I was thrusting. I reared my right hand back and spanked her ass hard.

"Oh shit!" she yelped, writhing underneath me. "You always know how to give it to me good! Fuck me harder, James! FUCK I need to cum!!" I couldn't help but laugh as I obeyed her request, my thrusts becoming even deeper and faster. Her hot, tight pussy was like a vice around my cock, and I could feel myself approaching ever so closer to another orgasm.

I wasn't ready to cum again so I stopped completely and pulled out of her pussy. Imoved lower down her body, burying my face between her spread legs. She turned around so I could easily push my lips at her wet folds. The taste of her only made me want more. I lapped at her folds, tonguing her clit with expert precision. Kate moaned loudly and placed one hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to slither inside her. I tried to get closer to the sensation she craved as I noticed her other hand moving to her clit. She pouted soft moans as I began to snake my tongue in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes. Lick me," she whispered, her hips moving with my mouth. "Eat my pussy! Oh my god, that feels so fucking good!" Her fingers twitched, still rubbing her clit, and I could feel her building towards an orgasm. So many years had passed since I last tasted her cum. I was desperate to quench my thirst now. I licked and sucked harder, my tongue wiggled in and out, repeating the same move as I felt her body begin to tense. "Oh God, James! JAMES!!" Damn, it felt so good to hear her scream my name as her orgasm washed over her. Her juices poured into my mouth and I swallowed every drop as fast as I could.

When she finally came down from her high, she pulled me up and kissed me passionately. "Oh my god. You still eat it better than most men," she panted. "But we're not done yet. You haven't even fucked my tits yet." I couldn't help but grin at her saying that. Anytime we had casual sex in the past, there was always a healthy dose of tittyfucking on the menu. I watched her fall down to her knees and grip my cock with her right hand. Kate smirked that signature goofy look that only she could do. She looked so sexy as she stroked my cock with her little hand.

Opening her mouth, Kate pushed the head between her lips. I moaned as she began to suck on my cock again, bobbing her head up and down. Her eyes gazed up at me as she withdrew my shaft from her mouth with a pop noise. "Ohhh, Kate..." I couldn't resist the allure of her eyes and leaned down to get closer to her. I held her face in my hands and kissed her deeply as she stuffed my cock between her big breasts. Her tits were just as perfect as I remembered. The most amazing feeling in the world was having your cock between her tits of Kate Upton. I just stood there and watched as she worked her tits up and down my cock. Kate moaned to me. "Fuck my tits, James."

I started thrusting into her chest, feeling my cock slide in and out of her cleavage. The head of my dick poked up every time I completed a thrust between her wonderful tits. "God, Kate. These are the best tits ever. Always was, always will be." I could feel my orgasm building again as I continued to thrust into her chest. "Oh god, yes!" she cried out. "That's it, fuck my tits! I've missed how good your cock feels between my tits!"

The situation became more frantic as my cock pumped up and down between her tits. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back for much longer. Kate was always good at making me cum more than once. She raised her head and closed her eyes. She looked so hot with that look of desire on her face as I continued to pump my dick back and forth in her breasts. I couldn't hold back any longer. I kept thrusting, feeling the familiar tightness in my balls as I neared the brink. "Kate... I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, James! Cum for me!! Cum all over my titties!" She uttered every last word in excitement while keeping her hands on her tits. My cock never had a chance to be free. I gasped, my hips bucking wildly as I came, spurting my hot seed onto her neck and around her tits. She cried out in pleasure as she felt my release. I knew Kate well enough to know she was not going to let go of her tits and release my cock. She loved getting her pearl necklaces, so she kept her tits clamped around my dick. I made a few more thrusts, cumming between her tits and shooting a thick wad onto her chin.

"So much cum, ohhhhhh..." She giggled after finally letting go of her tits to free my cock. I stood there and watched one of the hottest women in the world grab my limp dick and bring it into her mouth. I had actually forgot how much Kate liked to suck out the final drops and swallow them. Our eyes met as she continued to suck on my cock, her lips sliding up and down the length until she finally released me with a satisfied moan.

"Mmmmm, I missed your little friend." She kissed my dick. "Babe, that was incredible. I know we haven't done it in a while, but I feel like that made up for lost time." I stepped over her after speaking and collapsed face first onto the bed. Kate not only drained my balls, but she wore me out. It was a fun, familiar feeling from back in the day. I turned my head to see her up from her knees, wandering to the bathroom to undoubtedly clean up the mess of cum on her chest. Just like old times. I began to drift to sleep in a hard slumber, thankful to relieve those memories just like the last time I fucked Kate Upton.

Boobs4Us

Re: Just Like Old Times (Kate Upton)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 01:06:17 AM »
This was fun. I hope you write more with Kate and James.

The following users thanked this post: James_scandalous

thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 10:05:10 AM »
The limo blowjob was really hot. Kate handled it well.

Avlag28

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 04:00:41 AM »
Great work!  I loved the limousine part!

Cheogh

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 08:40:10 AM »
This was amazing. I hope you write more. You did a great job with Kate and putting her big tits to use.

Viri

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 12:09:55 PM »
This is an amazing first story. Welcome to the site. Kate is real popular around here.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard, James_scandalous

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 01:57:04 AM »
You are writing amazing stuff. This story took me back to when I first wrote Kate. Great memories. I loved the titfuck at the end.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA