Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sharing The Glory (Vanessa Morgan & Madison Pettis)  (Read 3526 times)

Calibur009

Sharing The Glory (Vanessa Morgan & Madison Pettis)
« on: August 24, 2021, 12:49:05 AM »
**Updated**

Sharing The Glory
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Vanessa Morgan & Madison Pettis
Codes: MFF, Glory Hole, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It was a late Friday night in Los Angeles when Vanessa Morgan and Madison Pettis entered an adult shop named Big Thrills. Both women wore gold hoop earrings, matching red tops that showed off their ample cleavage, jeans, and white tennis shoes. Now, this wasn’t the first time the duo had visited this sex shop. Especially since Madison and Vanessa had become close on set after filming a movie together for the past month. Not only that, but they also shared a mutual sexual fetish, glory holes.

The two friends walked past several selves filled with adult DVDs, books, various sex toys, and penis pumps as they walked to the back of the store. After that, they entered a special room. The room had all-white walls and a television mounted to the right side with an XXX video playing on it. Also, two black folding chairs were facing a hole on the left side of the room. The words Suck It in pink lettering were also written above the suspicious-looking hole.

“Wow! That is so fucking hot.” Vanessa said as she watched the video.

“It sure is, and we’re about to have some hot fun as well.” Madison replied with a knowing look.

“Yes, we are. Our guy should be popping out of that hole very soon.” Vanessa responded in a cheerful tone.

“Well, let’s get ready for him.” Madison replied with a naughty smile.

The two biracial beauties immediately stripped out of their clothing. After that, they were topless and only had on their underwear. Madison wore a black thong and Vanessa had on white lacy panties. Then the friends sat on the chairs as they waited for a cock to appear.

“Okay, we’re ready for you.” Vanessa said with a smile as she looked into the hole.

“Yeah! Come on out. Don’t be shy.” Madison said with a giggle.

“Yes, we just want to have some fun with you.” Vanessa responded with a chuckle.

Twenty-five seconds later, a huge white cock popped out of the glory hole the two actresses were in front of. The man’s cock was so big that Madison and Vanessa were in complete awe of its size. In fact, their eyes widened, and their jaws dropped at the sight of it.

“Oh my god! It’s so long and thick. He is so much bigger than the guy we shared last week, that's for sure.” Madison said as she got over her initial shock.

“You’re right, Madison. That is a lot of dick. I’m guessing he’s a footlong.” Vanessa replied with a naughty smile.

“Holy shit! Well, Vanessa, we should call him King Dong.” Madison responded with a laugh.

“Madison, that name is perfect for him. Guess I will go first.” Vanessa responded as she nodded in agreement with her friend.

Vanessa pushed her light brown hair back. After that, she seized King Dong’s massive cock and stroked it with both hands. Moments later, she spat on the lengthy white dick that she was caressing. Following that, the Riverdale actress wrapped her glossy lips around the enormous phallus and began sucking it.

“Mmm! Oh my god! His dick is so big! It feels like you’re going to dislocate my jaw!” Vanessa said with a laugh as she slurped on King Dong’s vanilla cock.

The Toni Topaz actress continued to bob her across King Dong’s cock until she swallowed eight inches of it. Which was no easy feat considering its size and thickness. After that, she began flicking her skilled tongue across his cockhead repeatedly.

“Mmhmm! Oh yeah! He is so fucking big!” Vanessa said as she kept licking King Dong’s impressive manhood.

“Damn! That is some serious skill, Vanessa. Keep going.” Madison said with an impressed face.

Vanessa continued to blow King Dong until she had to catch her breath. And when she did, several ropes of saliva dangled from her mouth.

“Holy shit! He is more than a mouthful! Fuck me!” Vanessa said as she cleaned the excess spit from her mouth.

Soon, Madison kneeled in front of the glory hole and grasped King Dong’s beast of a cock. Following that, the Five Points actress smiled as she shot out her tongue and began swirling it around King Dong’s cockhead. When the curly-haired beauty finished, she opened her mouth wide and stuffed King Dong’s immense penis into it.

“Mmhmm! Oh fuck! This is easily the biggest dick that’s ever been inside my mouth!” Madison said as she bobbed her head along King Dong’s veiny cock.

Madison continued feasting on King Dong’s massive willy for quite some time, and she made loud wet sounds as she did so. Meanwhile, Vanessa watched on and encouraged her friend as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

“That’s it! Madison, you’re handling King Dong like a pro. Keep sucking it!” Vanessa said as she continued to pump two fingers into her wet cooze.

“You don’t have to tell me twice! His enormous cock is amazing!” Madison replied with a lustful smile as she kept blowing King Dong’s large white dick.

The Finding Carter actress eventually joined Madison, and she began sucking on King Dong’s balls. While that was happening, the He’s All That actress continued sucking King Dong’s huge vanilla cock.

“Oh my god! King Dong, I just love sucking on your big white cock!” Madison said as she gave him a syrupy blowjob.

“And his big balls are good too!” Vanessa replied with a smile as she licked King Dong’s nuts.

Madison eventually got to her feet and removed her panties. Now completely nude, she sat on her knees and began sucking King Dong’s giant cock much faster. The former Life with Boys actress also stroked his huge dick with her right hand, and she used her left hand to strum her moist pussy as she blew him.

“I love sucking your huge dick! It’s just incredible!” Madison said as ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth onto her caramel tits.

A few minutes later, Vanessa and Madison were sucking King Dong’s huge cock together. Vanessa was on his right, and Madison was on his left. The hot duo also performed the corn-on-the-cob technique repeatedly as they blew him. As they slid their moist lips along his lengthy shaft, they shared a kiss once they met at the tip of King Dong’s dick. After that, the biracial beauties continued to lick, slurp, and suck on King Dong’s enormous cock for a while.

“Oh yes! Oh my god! I love sucking his huge dick! It fills up my mouth so much!” Madison and Vanessa said as they continued giving King Dong a double blowjob.

Soon, Vanessa took over blowjob duties while Madison began sucking on King Dong’s cum filled balls. The youngest of the two women also caressed his nuts with her right hand as she licked them.

“Mmm! You were right, Vanessa. His balls taste great.” Madison said with a smile as she sucked on King Dong’s right nut.

“I’m so addicted to sucking your huge white cock! It’s so good!” Vanessa said with a smile as she devoured half of King Dong’s dick.

A few minutes later, Madison took over and began sucking King Dong’s meaty cock on her own again. After the former Disney actress sucked it for a bit, she wrapped her big tits around the saliva-stained phallus.

“Oh my god! Damn! That huge cock feels so good sliding between my titties!” Madison cooed as King Dong fucked her light brown breasts.

“Oh yeah! It’s so hot watching you give King Dong a titjob. It looks so good.” Vanessa said as she fingered herself.

“And it feels even better!” Madison replied with a satisfied smile.

A bit later, Vanessa encased her big brown boobs around King Dong’s massive dick. The hot Canadian even licked King Dong’s cockhead as it smacked against her chin.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep fucking my titties just like that!” Vanessa said while moaning as King Dong slid his huge dick between her cleavage.

“Yes! Vanessa, you’re so good at titty fucking that big dick!” Madison said as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

“I need you inside me now, King Dong.” Vanessa said with a naughty grin.

The Shannara Chronicles actress rose to her feet and spun around. After that, the brown-skinned beauty bent over in front of the glory hole and backed her ass closer to it. She followed that action by guiding King Dong’s cock into her pussy. Before long, Vanessa had a look of pure bliss on her face as King Dong was inside her.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! I love you stretch my pussy with that big dick!” Vanessa screamed in pleasure as King Dong railed her from behind.

While King Dong fucked Vanessa, she held onto the chair that was in front of the glory hole for support. After that, the Riverdale actress shoved her ass closer to King Dong as he kept fucking her excellent pussy.

“Oh god yes! King Dong, your huge white cock is so good! Fuck me!” Vanessa cried out.

“I’m ready to try King Dong’s cock myself.” Madison said in an aroused tone as she rubbed her wet pussy lips with her left hand and caressed her right breast.

“And I can’t wait to watch you take it too! He’s all yours, Madison!” Vanessa replied while panting as King Dong continued to give her a hard pounding.

Moments later, Vanessa moved aside so that Madison could take a place at the glory hole. Following that, the He’s All That actress bent over as Vanessa helped slide King Dong’s immense penis into her perfectly trimmed pussy. Soon, the Five Points actress was overwhelmed by the sensation of how great King Dong’s massive dick felt inside her.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! He is so fucking big and feels so good!” Madison whined as King Dong plowed in her fantastic pussy.

The curly-haired beauty energetically pushed her shapely booty closer to King Dong as he pumped away at her snatch for several more minutes. Meanwhile, Vanessa watched the hot sexual action as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

“That’s it! King Dong, you’re wearing my pussy out so good! Oh my god!” Madison cried out as the well-endowed man before the glory hole gave her a tremendous fuck.

A few minutes later, the American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress turned around, and dropped to her knees. After that, the Texas-born beauty grasped King Dong’s beefy dick and encased her soft pink lips around it. Additionally, she smacked her right cheek with King Dong’s cock a few times and giggled as she blew him.

“Mmm! I love sucking my pussy juice off your cock!” Madison said with an impish smile as she shamelessly slurped on King Dong’s enormous dick.

Ten seconds later, Vanessa kneeled next to Madison, and they began to double-team King Dong’s huge cock. The sexy biracial women continued their oral assault on King Dong until his manhood started throbbing, and his slit began oozing pre-cum like a faucet.

“Now, I know we’re doing a great job, Madison. But we don’t want you to cum just yet, King Dong. Because we still want to have some fun with you.” Vanessa said cheerfully as she licked the underside of his massive white cock.

“That’s right. Please don’t cum yet.” Madison replied as she nodded her head in agreement with her friend.

Vanessa quickly stood up and slipped King Dong’s member back into her wet cooze. After that, the My Babysitter’s a Vampire actress placed her hands on her thighs while shoving her ass closer to King Dong’s huge cock as he fucked her. Also, every thrust from King Dong’s manhood caused the ebony beauty’s big brown tits to sway.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Make me cum all over your huge cock!” Vanessa cried out as King Dong rapidly thrust into her soaking pussy.

The Shannara Chronicles actress proceeded to grind her pussy on King Dong’s cock. Besides that, the brown-skinned woman howled in pleasure as King Dong kept stuffing her twat with his enormous veiny dick.

“God yes! King Dong, you’re making me cum! Fuck me!” Vanessa hollered while looking back as he kept screwing her non-stop.

“Yes! King Dong, you’re fucking Vanessa so good.” Madison said while moaning as she swiftly rubbed her clit.

Sometime later, Madison was being fucked by King Dong as she held onto the chair for support. Just seconds later, the Savage X Fenty brand ambassador began bouncing her booty as King Dong filled her love tunnel with his huge white dick.

“Jesus! Give me all of that big white cock! It feels so good in my pussy!” Madison screamed in ecstasy as King Dong jackhammered into her gushing pussy.

“Hey, Madison. I think it’s time for us to make King Dong cum now.” Vanessa said as she strummed her pussy.

“That’s a great idea, Vanessa.” Madison replied while panting as King Dong was still drilling into her love tunnel.

Moments later, both women squatted next to the glory hole, and they began sucking King Dong’s big white cock together. The sexy duo kept sucking King Dong’s lengthy vanilla dick for a while. Eventually, King Dong blasted multiple ropes of milky cum onto Vanessa and Madison’s pretty faces. After that, they faced each other and shared a cum kiss and laughed afterward.

“Madison, I had a lot of fun sharing King Dong’s big cock with you tonight.” Vanessa said with a content smile.

“Me too, Vanessa. We have to do this again next Friday.” Madison replied as she smiled and wiped the jizz out of her right eye.

“Bye, King Dong!” Madison & Vanessa said in unison as they stood up.

Just seconds later, King Dong’s cock returned inside the glory hole from whence it came.

The End
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:19:43 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Dexter07, jnunez9098

DarkSwordsman

Re: Sharing The Glory (Vanessa Morgan & Madison Pettis)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 07:40:46 AM »
Really liked this. A hot and filthy story featuring a super hot pair of celebs.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Nikko

Nikko

Re: Sharing The Glory (Vanessa Morgan & Madison Pettis)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 11:17:35 AM »
Great. It was good, I really liked this story with this pretty duo of sluts!
Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA