Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ballin Out (Jennifer Love Hewitt, Olivia Munn)  (Read 62836 times)

silentdelirium

Ballin Out (Jennifer Love Hewitt, Olivia Munn)
« on: October 12, 2018, 02:34:03 PM »
Ballin’ Out - Ch. 1 “Love Your Body”
Starring: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Codes: MMF, Interracial, Cons, Oral, Titfucking, DP

Author’s Note: My first story. I’ve been an avid reader for a while, and I’ve wanted nothing more than to develop my writing. I chose a woman I’ve fantasized about for the greater part of a decade now. Forewarning: many of my stories will likely be interracial, it’s just a personal fetish I have. If there are issues with it, feel free to skip my stuff. :)

Disclaimer: This is FANTASY. None of this is true, it is a completely fictional story. Please do not copy without my permission. I’m always looking for feedback, feel free to comment below or send me a pm. Also if you have any ideas for future stories, let me know. I’d love to continue writing!

----------

Los Angeles, CA --- July 12, 2016

Brandon Edwards was living the life he always dreamed about. He just turned 28, and just signed a three year contract with the Los Angeles Outlaws, a professional basketball team in the City of Angels. He’s always wanted to live in Los Angeles. He’s always wanted to play professional basketball. Things could not be better for the young black man from Hampton, Virginia.

Brandon just signed a lease on a beach house in Santa Monica. He always loved the beach and was immediately drawn to it. Plus, for a single, young man, Santa Monica was full of young, beautiful women. Women he saw on a daily basis, whether it was right on the beach, walking down the boardwalk, or at his local gym, always noticed him. At 6’4, Brandon was tall, dark, and handsome - he always caught the eye of beautiful women. His height and his black skin made him stand out in any crowd. Brandon was a huge flirt too. He could never resist a pretty face, even when he was deep in a tight basketball game, he’d still find time to wink at the cuties in the front row.

Being a professional athlete, Brandon was always finding ways to maximize his physical fitness. But despite having full access to the workout practice facility, Brandon usually would work out with his friends Jermaine, Marcus, and Damon. These three were his lifelong friends, his entourage. They grew up with him in Virginia, played high school basketball with him, and followed him through college, and his journey to being a professional ballplayer. They attended his every game, they were at every promotional event, and they were all inseparable.

Each one of them had a role in advising Brandon’s day-to-day activities. Jermaine was his manager, Marcus was in charge of Brandon’s social media life, and Damon was Brandon’s at-home personal trainer. The four graduated from the University of Virginia six years ago - Brandon was on full athletic scholarship, the other three worked their way and earned their keep. Not bad for four, young, black men from Virginia.

It was 6:30am, at Brandon’s beach house, and Damon was already cooking breakfast. Jermaine was sitting at the table reading the news on his phone, while eating an apple. Brandon walks in.

“Jesus, I’m so fucking tired,” Brandon said.

Damon replied, “Morning sunshine, glad to see you up early. Get some grub, we’re heading to the gym in 30 minutes. Damon was always making sure Brandon stayed in tip-top shape. He wanted the same for all of his four friends. So he organized a 7am workout for he and his friends. This was particularly poignant in the offseason, because it was his belief that “Postseason begins in the offseason.”

“What are you cookin’?” Brandon asked.

“What do you think? Egg white omelette. Need your protein to jumpstart that workout,” Damon said. Jermaine laughed and just shook his head. Meanwhile, Marcus entered the kitchen with a big yawn.

“Ya’ll are up so early what the hell…” Marcus said while stretching his arms above his head.

“Headed to the gym in half an hour, let’s go,” Damon said sternly as he handed Brandon a plate.

“There better be some fine bitches at the gym this morning - I haven’t gotten laid in like a week,” Marcus said.

Jermaine responded to him, “Do you ever think about anything else?”

“Do you?” Marcus replied swiftly.

Jermaine shrugged it off and went back to reading the news. He sighed once more and got up from the table. He pushed his chair in and left the kitchen.

“What’s up with him?” Marcus asked the rest of the room. Brandon shook his head. Damon ignored the question as he started to clean up from breakfast. After he put the pan in the sink, Damon left the room to get ready.

“Don’t worry about it, he’s probably just under a lot of stress. We have some appearance deals on the table this week with a few local business and he’s probably just angry that he has to plan all the logistics.” Brandon went on, “Maybe if you help him, he’ll be less stressed out.” Brandon got up and left the room. Marcus got up too, went over to the counter and grabbed an apple. He followed after everyone else to get dressed.

------ 30 MINUTES LATER ------

Pulling up to the gym, Marcus quickly found a parking spot. The four got out and walked inside. The gym was packed for 7:30 in the morning - but that wasn’t strange, considering the landscape of southern California. Obviously the pressures of Hollywood, and the fact that almost everyone in the town was trying to make it big in this city, made it so that people worked out constantly to stay in good physical shape.

The crew looked around after they checked in and headed for the stationary bicycles. Cardio was always the first part of their workout. They rode the bike for twenty minutes as a warmup before they all lifted weights. Damon partnered up with Brandon, Jermaine partnered up with Marcus. This allowed the two to talk a bit.

“Hey J, what’s up man? Brandon was telling me you might be stressed out with something.” Marcus asked.

“Yeah, sorry about that man, I didn’t have my coffee this morning,” Jermaine replied, “it’s just with Brandon’s new contract, we’re working to lock down a few sponsorship deals with some local places. We want the community here to know that B is not just a basketball player on salary. He wants to be a member of this town, he wants locals to see his face on billboards, he wants to help out inner-city nonprofits, help kids that grew up like us, you know?”

“I hear you, my dude. Well, listen, I think there’s a lot we can partner up on. Obviously if you want the town to know Brandon’s doing some charity work - we’re going to need to blast all that stuff on social media. But if there’s anything I can do to make your life easier, let me know. We’re brothers man, we grew up together, we worked to get here together. Let’s make this a complete success,” Marcus replied.

At that moment, Jermaine’s phone rang. He stared at it with curiosity and then he answered. “This is Jermaine,” he said. “Uh huh...yeah...okay...shit. Well, what did Olivia’s people say...okay, I’ll be right there.” *CLICK* Jermaine hung up and sighed. “Well this is perfect timing.”

“What’s up?” Marcus asked.

“There’s an issue with the event on Saturday, the basketball tournament. I’ve gotta head over there and do some damage control. You said you wanted to help right? Think you can give me a ride? I could also probably use the backup,” Jermaine said sounding stressed out.

“Yeah, man of course. Let’s go. Yo D, we’re heading out we gotta take care of something.” Marcus said. Brandon and Damon looked at them quizically. “Everything okay?” Brandon asked.

“Yeah, it’s cool. We’ll take care of it.” Jermaine said as the two walked away to the locker room to get changed.

“I wonder what that was about.” Brandon asked.

------ 2 HOURS LATER ------

“Damn, that was good.” Brandon said after dropping the last weight of his final set of the day.

“I told you, stronger shoulders are going to help you in the long run. You’ll have the durability to drive the lane, draw contact, and go hard for the whole 82-game season. Working the core every day helps too if you want to maintain good balance when you’re dribbling. The low center of gravity will give you more control when you’re going iso against a defender,” Damon explained as Brandon put the weights back on the weight rack.

Brandon laughed, “Well, if I’m an all-star this year, I’ll have you to thank for that.” He said as the two started to walk to the water fountain. As they walked up, they noticed a beautiful brunette taking a sip. She was wearing black yoga pants and a blue tanktop. Her figure was amazing, wide, sexy hips that were hugged by the black fabric, and the tanktop hugged her voluptuous breasts, close. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail behind that draped down over to cover her face. Brandon bit his fist, not wanting to embarrass himself and hit Damon in the chest to show him what he noticed. They giggled to themselves as Brandon walked behind her to stand in line.

When the woman finished her sip, she lifter herself up, dropping her ponytail behind her. Not looking, she took two steps back and eventually bumped into Brandon. The brunette woman shrieked, if for any reason because she didn’t know anyone was standing there. But the real reason was because she bumped her nice, round booty into the cock of the tall black man. She could’ve sworn that the man’s cock had to be at least 8in long, and to think that was soft. The woman turned around and put her hand over her mouth.

“Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!” The woman apologized.

“It’s totally okay, it happens, I’m new here, so I can understand if you didn’t know I was here.” Brandon responded.

The woman blushed and giggled at Brandon’s joke. “Oh, stop! Haha!”

“Well, that was a pity laugh, haha. Thanks anyway, I know it’s a bad joke. So, let me start over. Hey, I’m Brandon. I’m new in town. This is my close friend and trainer, Damon.” Brandon introduced his friend after he went ahead to get a sip of water while the two were talking. Damon reached out his hand, and Brandon switched places with him to get water himself.

“My name’s Jennifer - err - call me Jen.” The brunette woman replied, taking Damon’s hand and shaking it. Her hair tie was falling out in the scuffe, so she took it out and let her long brown hair drape behind her. The three of them walked away to let other people use the water fountain. “So you said you just moved here?”

“Yeah,” Damon responded. “My guy here is playing for the LA Outlaws - you know, the basketball team?”

“Oh is that right?” Jennifer said seemingly impressed. Brandon gave Damon a slight shove, in his own way of saying, “Don’t embarrass me!”

“Yeah, I signed my deal a few weeks ago, and we just moved in the other day. We’ve got a place over by the beach in Santa Monica. Are you a basketball fan?” Brandon replied.

“Well, to be quite honest, football is really my sport. I grew up in Texas after all.” Jen, who was now blushing and giggling replied to the two men. “But, you know, you might just turn me into a basketball fan knowing that someone as handsome as you is playing here in LA…”

“Oh, is that right?” Brandon asked.

“Yeah, I mean, I didn’t know basketball players were as handsome as you are…” Jen replied, now fully blushing.

“Well, well, we’re going to have to get you to come out to a game some time, then. We can probably get you courtside. You know, hook you up?” Brandon said. At that moment, Damon stared at Jen for a second and had a few thoughts in his mind. Jen looked really familiar to him, as if he had seen her before. Thinking about where he was, he thought, did I see her in a movie? Maybe a tv show? Was she a model? Damon wasn’t sure. Until he remembered her name, Jennifer. Jennifer Lawrence? No, she’s more blonde. Jennifer Lopez? This Jen has a nice ass, but not THAT nice. Then it hit him…

They were talking to Jennifer Love Hewitt. Star of I Know What You Did Last Summer and The Ghost Whisperer. This long-time actress has been known for her beauty for quite some time and Damon was mad that he didn’t recognize her at first. At that moment, he snapped out of his haze and caught the tail end of his buddy flirting with the sexy actress.

“I must say, you must stay in great shape…” Jen said, as she ran her arm across Brandon’s shoulder.

“You’re not bad yourself,” Brandon said, as he put his hands on Jen’s hips. He looked up and realized that he was in public, and he didn’t want anyone to get suspicious. Jen realized the same thing, as she looked around the gym, hoping noticed the two of them flirtatiously touching. Jen then looked at Brandon and said, “Hey, so I’m just going to head to the ladies room.” She continued in a seductive way, “You wouldn’t happen to need to go to, would you? They’ve got a couple in the back that are single stalls.”

Brandon looked in disbelief, Here was a woman he just met, already proposing something sexual with him, in a bathroom, at the local gym. All Brandon could do was nod yes.

“Good,” Jen said. “I’ll see you there…” she said softly as she began to walk away.

“Oh...and your friend can come too.” Jen looked back at Brandon, noticing that he was staring at her ass, and gave Damon a wink.

Damon walked up to Brandon and said, “Bro, you know who I realized that is right?” Brandon looked in disbelief. “It’s Jennifer Love Hewitt.” All Brandon could do was give his friend a high five as he watched Jen walk away. As she got closer to the bathroom, she looked back at the duo and as they giggled and walked over. The two took a second to gain composure, they didn’t want to draw attention to themselves, which was difficult considering Brandon was 6’4 and Damon was 6’2.

The two walked over, and looked around to make sure nobody was looking. They knocked on the door that they saw Jen go in, and waited patiently. The door swiftly opened and Jen pulled the two boys inside the bathroom with her.

“This was a huge surprise,” Brandon broke the ice.

“You know, I thought you looked familiar - you’re Jennifer Love Hewitt, aren’t you?” Damon blurted out.

“Haha - maybe. Listen, just call me Jen. And I like to be spontaneous sometimes. I’ve got two kids at home, and I’ve been in LA since I was like 10. Sometimes a girl just needs to get wild and crazy. And after I bumped into Mr. Los Angeles Outlaw over here, I couldn’t help but notice that his big trouser snake was happy to see me. Ain’t that right, doll?” Jen stepped up to Brandon and she began to run her finger down his chest. Brandon froze for a second to see what else she would do.

“We had our eye on you for a while before you bumped into you at the water fountain. I can’t get over how sexy you are…” Brandon said.

“Well lucky for me, I just burned a ton of calories after a tough workout, I’m in desperate need of some protein,” Jen said seductively, winking at both of these two adonises before her. With that being said, Brandon put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. He locked lips with her and pulled her tighter. Damon stood behind Jen and put his hands to cup her beautiful ass. Jen broke the kiss and looked at Damon and smiled, to reassure him that it was okay.

Meanwhile, Brandon moved his hands up Jen’s waist, and cupped Jen’s amazing breasts. He began to lift her top over her head, while Jen now locked lips with Damon. Brandon let the top rest on the top of her ample breasts, and he dropped his head to lick her left nipple.

Jen let out a gentle moan while she had now placed her hand behind Damon’s head to bring him closer. Damon, moved his hand around Jen’s hip, and slid a finger down her tight yoga pants. He ran his fingers over her tight tummy, down her waist, and over her shaved pubic area. He reached between her thighs and touched her already wet pussy. At that point, Jen gave a small shriek.

“Mmmm, baby you’re already wet for us?” Damon asked.

“I couldn’t help but think of how I’m about to swallow your big black cocks. It turned me on so much - I’ve never done anything like this before.” Jen retorted.

“Mmm, I can’t wait babe.” Brandon replied, after he took his head up from Jen’s nipple. He went to bury his head in Jen’s cleavage. As he did this, Damon pulled the rest of her top off over her head, and Brandon began to lower his gym shorts. Damon resumed playing with Jen’s pussy. All Jen could do was moan in between the two large men. Brandon lowered his shorts below his knees, and whipped his 10in cock out in front of Jen. Damon, in one hand, was now rubbing Jen’s pussy in circles, making her moan even more. With his other hand, Damon lowered his shorts, to reveal his own 9in cock behind Jen.

Jen coming down from another moan, looked down in front of her to see Brandon holding his cock in his hand. She gasped and said, “Oh. My. God.”

Staring at his huge cock in amazement, she found herself drifting to her knees. Damon removed his hand and pulled down the rest of his shorts. He held Jen’s hips for a second, not allowing her to get on her knees. She made Jen stay standing, but bent her over at the waist so that she could have access to Brandon’s big member. Damon crouched behind Jen and pulled her yoga pants down. Damon then licked up her leg as he rubbed Jen’s pussy.

“Oh my godddd, yes. Keep going baby.” Jen moaned. She then turned her attention to Brandon who had his cock dangling in front of Jen’s face. “This thing is huge, baby, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to take it all.”

“Fortune favors the bold, baby.” Brandon said confidently.

Still amazed by the length, Jen could only muster a few words between licking and sucking on Brandon’s cockhead.

“Oh wow,” she said, “My god. I can’t. Whoa…”

With that, Jen grabbed Brandon’s cock and took about 4 inches in her mouth. She slurped all over it, making sure it had enough saliva so she could take more and more of it down her throat. Jen slowly coated his entire cock with saliva, licking up, down, and around the 10in monster.

Behind her, Damon was now fingering Jen, making her moan while she was getting drunk off Brandon’s cock. He reached up and also began licking Jen’s clit while finger her, making her sopping wet as she was bobbing her head up and down Brandon’s cock.

Damon began to pick up his pace, feeling that she’d have to cum really soon. Jen’s legs were vibrating as she was standing. She could barely hold herself up now, as she was still gripping Brandon’s cock tightly and furiously stroking it up and down while she kept the head of his cock in her mouth.

Damon was now fucking Jen’s pussy with two of his long fingers while continuing to lick Jen’s sensitive clit. Jen picked her head up from Brandon’s cock while she kept jacking him off, making Brandon moan in delight.

“Fuck baby, keep going…Oh my God. Yes, baby...YES. Don’t stop. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Jen came all over Damon’s fingers and mouth.

Catching her breath, she stood between the two black men, jacking off their cocks. Then, she got down on her knees, and looked up at Damon.

“I can’t remember the last time someone made me cum like that. You get a reward baby…” Jen said to him seductively as she engulfed Damon’s cock. She held Brandon’s cock in her right hand, stroking it, while she bobbed her head up and down on Damon’s hardening cock. With each bob, she tried to take more and more of Damon’s cock. While still jerking off Brandon, Jen slowly lowered her head down as far as she could on Damon’s cock. She took about 6 inches before she needed to gasp for air. She looked at him with hunger in her eyes, so she held Damon’s cock again and started to make her way down. This time, she took 7.5 inches down her throat. She held it for a second, then coughed. She let the cock exit her mouth and she was breathing heavily giggling at the two men. She switched over to take Brandon’s cock for a while so he didn’t feel left out. She alternated between the two so she could show them equal attention.

“I promised you a reward. Here it is, are you ready, Damon?” Jen looked up at him.

“Fuck yes, baby.” Damon responded.

Jen let go of Brandon’s cock and turned to face Damon. She put her hands on Damon’s hamstrings and began to slowly engulf his cock. 2 inches in, she sucked hard while coating his cock with saliva. 4 inches in, she was feeling it tickle her throat, and kept going, 6 inches in, she was starting to feel full but she was determined to take the whole thing. 8 inches in, and this was the deepest anyone had been in her sexy little mouth. Jen kept going, kept opening her mouth and throat to the muscular black man’s cock, until she swallowed the whole thing. Jen had her nose in Damon’s pubic hair, and Damon jerked his head back. No woman had ever deepthroated like him, nonetheless a woman as beautiful as Jennifer Love Hewitt.

“OH my god. Damn girl.” Damon said in amazement.

Then, Jen did something truly amazing. With Damon’s cock deep in her mouth, she released her tongue, and tickled Damon’s balls. Minutes ago, this was American sweetheart, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and now she had a black man’s cock down her throat and she was tonguing his balls. Damon looked down and locked eyes with the brunette beauty. Jen slowly let Damon’s cock out of her mouth, tears dripping down her eyes. The little makeup she wore was now slightly running.

Damon spoke first, “Fuck baby - watching that, I can just die a happy man now.”

“Well I hope not,” Jen replied. “You’ve still gotta cum in my mouth.”

“Don’t worry baby, we’ve got plenty of cum to fill up that sexy mouth of yours,” Brandon replied.

Jen giggled, after her exhibition with Damon, Brandon was left to watch. She hoped he didn’t feel left out, so she crawled back over to him. “Don’t worry, I’ve got something special for you too.”

She moved the two boys to stand side-by-side and got back down on her knees in front of them. She took Brandon’s cock by the hand and guided it between her juicy 36C breasts. She wrapped his cock tightly between the beautiful cleavage and began to pump up and down.

“Fuck baby - that’s what I want. Yes, fuck me with those tits.” Brandon said.

“Mmmm, yes baby, you like having your big black cock wrapped around my juicy white tits don’t you?” Jen responded.

“Fuck yeah, baby, keep going. Keep working that dick between your tits.”

“God, I’m such a slut for doing this. I can’t believe I just met you guys and now you’re here fucking my tits in the bathroom.” Jen blurted out.

“Keep working that dick between your tits babe, that so fucking sexy,” Damon encouraged her.

“Yeah, you like watching me fuck your friend’s dick with my big tits don’t you? I bet you’re about to cum just watching me work this big dick between my tits.” Jen teased him and turned to Brandon, “What about you big boy, are you going to cum on my pretty face? Drown me with your cum from this big fat dick? Do it baby, cover my face with your cum.”

“You keep talking like that, we’ll be sure to give you enough protein to recover from that workout.” Brandon said.

“Mmmmm, yes please, baby. Fill my mouth up with your cum. Give me that protein shake that I asked for…” Jen continued. Then, she turned her head to Damon who was watching his buddy get his cock worked by Jennifer Love Hewitt’s luscious tits, “Come feed me that big dick baby, I need it right now.”

“Ohh fuck yes, baby. ” Damon stepped forward to place his cock in Jen’s mouth.

Jen was in between the two handsome black men again, one had his cock between her tits and the other had his cock in her mouth. She furiously pumped her tits up and down while squeezing Brandon’s cock tightly and bobbed her head up and down Damon’s cock while sucking the life out of it.

“Fuck I’m about to cum baby,” Damon blurted out. Then, Jen let go of Brandon’s cock and turned to focus on Damon’s entirely.

“Do it baby, I’ve been working so hard to get this cum. Cum for me…” Jen urged him on.

She then knelt in front of him to take his cock in her mouth again. She grabbed a hold of it with her right hand, put the head in her mouth and then began to jerk her hand up and down. Meanwhile, she bobbed her head up down at a breakneck pace, trying her best to make Damon cum.

“Damn baby - you really know how to work a cock.”

“Mmm, I just love this dick so much.” She continued to work her hand tightly around Damon’s cock. She stared deep into his eyes and sucked on the tip like a lollipop, making a slurp and pop sound.

“Fuck baby, I’m so close.”

“Yes baby, do it. Cum all over me!” Jen begged. “Cum all over my pretty face!”

Damon couldn’t handle it any longer. With Jen’s hand around his cock, he placed his hand on top of hers and started to jerk himself faster. Jen got the idea and tightened her grip jacking him off furiously as Damon was ready to cum.

“Fuck yes, baby, keep going,” Damon said. Jen took this encouragement and pointed his cock straight at her face. She stroked him hard and sucked his cockhead to encourage him.

“Yes baby, give me all that cum. Do it, paint my pretty face with your cum!!” Jen encouraged him. She could sense that he was close, so she pulled her hair back so not to mess it up.

“UNGGGG,” Damon groaned as he held his breath. “Fuck baby! I’m about to…CUMMMMMMMMMM”

Damon’s body jerked slightly, his cock unleashing a load of cum on Jennifer Love Hewitt’s face. He spurted out three large ropes of cum that landed across her lips, one on on her forehead, and one on her cheek.

“Ughhhh,” Damon moaned again as he orgasmed over Jen’s pretty face.

Wiping the cum off her face and onto her hand Jen said, “Mmmmmm delicious…” Jen then licked her hand and fingers clean. Brandon could only sigh back as he sat down on the floor, exhausted from the major orgasm he just had from Jennifer Love Hewitt’s talented mouth.

Jen then turned to face Brandon, “Now I’m sorry baby, I hope you don’t mind your friend being a little selfish for a while. Don’t worry though, I promise you I’m worth the wait.”

“That’s alright baby, Damon’s been one of my boys for a long time. And don’t worry, I’ve got a huge present for you too.” Brandon smiled with delight at Jen crawled over to him. She lined up between Brandon’s legs propped herself up on her knees. Taking Brandon’s cock in her left hand, she began sucking up and down the shaft. She swallowed half of his cock down her throat and came up for air. Still gripping, she spit on his cock, and bobbed her head up and down at a breakneck pace.

“God that’s so good baby,” Brandon said.

“Yeah you like that? You like watching me fuck my mouth on your cock?” Jen asked. Brandon was about to respond, but Jen engulfed about three quarters of Brandon’s cock down her throat.

“Ye - ohhhh fuck that’s good.” Brandon could only respond.

“Your friend got to cum on face, but I promised you something special. After all, you are the big shot basketball player aren’t you?” Jen teased him as she pressed her lips on Brandon’s long cock. She moved from the head down the shaft to his crotch area.

“Yeah? What do you have planned?” Brandon curiously asked.

“Well…” Jen continued to tease him, kissing the length of his cock and then let her statement drift off. She didn’t finish the answer and then took one of Brandon’s balls in his mouth. She sucked hard, making Brandon moan out loud.

“Oh fuck that feels good.” Brandon said.

“Well here’s what I want you to do baby…” She said breaking, but still teasing his cock. She stopped to suck his other nut.

“Mmmmm” Brandon could only moan at this point.”

“I want you…” Jen kept teasing him. This time, she licked the length of his cock and sucked his cock head, giving him a complete eyefucking before she finished her statement.

“...to fuck my tits until you cum all over them. They’re yours baby, come give me that big black dick.” Jen stared with her luscious eyes right into Brandon’s. At that moment, a fire grew in Brandon’s eyes and he knew what he needed to do.

He gently laid Jen on her back. He walked himself up and propped himself on his knees on top of her. Jen looked at him seductively and bit her lower lip. She teased him, “Mmmmmmm baby I can’t wait for that cock to go right between my big tits. Come give it to me baby, paint my tits with that cream.”

Brandon couldn’t help but feel like he hit the jackpot with this woman. She was crazy horny, and had a body to die for. He couldn’t wait to see what would be next on their adventure.

Jen put her hands on the sides of her large 36C breasts, invitingly waiting for Brandon to stick his long hard cock between them. Brandon happily obliged, sliding his cock between her two luscious mounds. Once he was between them, Jen squeezed them tightly between her breasts.

Brandon began to slowly move his hips back and forth, sliding his cock between her ample breasts.

“Yes, baby, fuck those tits!” Jen encouraged him.

“Fuck yes, baby, I can’t wait to give you this cum.” Brandon grunted.

“Do it! Yes, paint my big tits with that cream.” Jen continued.

“Yeah, you want that cum baby? One guy wasn’t enough? You needed more, huh baby?” Brandon asked, now furiously pumping his cock between Jen’s big tits.

“Mmm, your boy gave me a lot for sure, but I couldn’t help myself with the two of you. You guys with your big cocks, what’s a good girl like me supposed to do? I just...love...cock so much…” Jen teased as she looked down at Brandon’s cock, peeking at the top of Jen’s cleavage. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of Brandon’s cock.

“Well baby, we definitely help you put that fire out...that’s for sure.” Brandon said confidently.

“God both of these cocks are just sooo good.” Jen declared.

Brandon kept pumping his cock up and down, he could feel his orgasm coming soon, and she looked down at Jen. Jen looked into his eyes with a seductive and sultry look. “Give me that cock, fucking give it to meeeee.” Jen mouthed at him.

“Yeah? You ready baby, I’ve gotta give you this present…” Brandon asked.

“Do it baby, cum on my tits, give me that cream!” Jen said, getting anxious for his cum.

“Fuck baby, almost there…”

“YES! Do it! Cum all over these big tits!”

Brandon kept pumping, his hips moving back and forth in a blistering pace. He was ready to cum when he removed his cock from between Jen’s tits. He aimed it at her luscious rack and gave his cock a few strokes. Then, he blurted five thick, long ropes of cum. Three landed on Jen’s wonderful right breast. One landed between her tits, into her cleavage, and one landed on her left tit. Jen, grabbing her tits, was moaning as well, her back arching up, and toes curling, as she finally got a load of cum on her tits.

“Fuck baby, that was so good.” Brandon said, as he laid back on his knees.

Jen scooped up the cum and licked her hands clean. She tried not to waste any of the cum Brandon gave her, so sh kept licking her fingers and hand clean. When everything was gone, she finally sighed.

“Mmmm, that was so good boys…” Jen sighed. Then, she perked up and said,  “Wait. Oh fuck.”

Jen looked all around the bathroom for her phone. She saw her pile of clothes and rumbled through them. Finally find her phone, she stared at the screen and her eyes opened wide.

“Shit! I didn’t realize how much time has gone by!” Jen blurted out.

“What’s wrong?” Brandon asked.

“It’s just...shit, I know this is bad timing, but I’ve got to go.” Jen said.

“But…” Damon interjected.

“Shit, sorry babe - I guess we all just got caught up in the moment.” Brandon finished Damon’s sentence.

“Well hey, listen. This was a lot of fun…” Jen said, as she began to quickly put her clothes on. “...but why don’t you put your phone number here…and address too while you’re at it.” She winked as she said the last part.

“Hell yeah…” Damon took Jen’s phone and input his phone number. “Give us a call if you’re ever in the neighborhood. We’re over by the beach in Santa Monica.” Brandon and Damon began putting their clothes on as well.

“I just might!” Jen said as she frantically put her top over her sports bra. “Expect a call later this afternoon if ya’ll aren’t busy…”

“Oh we will.” Brandon said with delight. “We’ve got nothing going on this afternoon…”

With that, Jen hugged both of them and kissed them on the cheek. “I’ll see ya’ll later then…”

She left the bathroom quickly and Damon and Brandon simply looked at each other and high fived. She got out of the bathroom so quickly, the boys didn’t even have time to process what just happened. But they were excited for an apparent adventure they had coming later.

They peeked out of the door to make sure the coast was clear and then they left as well.

------ 4 HOURS LATER ------

Brandon and Damon were sitting in the living room of their Santa Monica beach house. Both of them were drinking a Gatorade to hydrate from their tough “workout” earlier. Brandon then grabbed the remote and turned the TV on to catch SportsCenter.

“God damn.” Damon broke the silence.

“I know bro. That chick was bananas. Her head game was crazy.” Brandon said. “You think she’s coming back here? I’m mad I didn’t even get her number…”

“I don’t know man, I hope so…” Damon answered. Just then, he looked at his phone and saw he had a text message from an unknown number. “Well speak of the devil.”

Brandon peered up from his seat and turned to Damon to see if he could look at the phone. He awaited patiently for Damon to fill him in on the news.

“Hey boys, I’m driving back from a shoot - can I swing by your place?” Damon read aloud. He then started to type his reply while speaking out loud. “Heck yes, just ring the doorbell when you get here.”

“What. The. Fuck.” Brandon said, “This day is unreal. I can’t believe we bumped into this chick while she was at the gym. I can’t believe she gave us head in the bathroom, and now she’s coming over. She is SO fucking fine too.”

“She’s crazy, and if that episode at the gym tell us anything, I hope that we’ll have some real fun this afternoon.” Damon replied.

“Man, if only Jay and Marcus were here. Bro, I bet she’d be down for all of us at the same time.” Brandon joked.

“Yeah, but I’m not complaining, this chick is FIIIIIIINE.” Damon replied.

Just then, they heard a bell. “That was fast,” Damon thought as he looked at Brandon.

“Turn on the security cam, let’s see if it’s her.” Brandon said.

Damon turned on the security camera and the two boys gasped. There was Jennifer Love Hewitt, standing in a tight navy blue strapless dress that displayed her ample cleavage. The dress hugged her hips, which accentuated her big, round booty, making any man turn his head while she was walking down the street. She wore nude colored heels, propping herself up. She carried her white purse and held her phone in her hand. As she waited to be let in, she looked around to make sure nobody saw who she was and what she was doing.

Damon ran to the buzzer and let her in. Brandon, still in shock over the woman he was staring at, came out of his haze to stand up. He looked around the living room to make sure everything was in order, and stood nervously. Damon left the living room to meet Jen at the front door. He opened it and saw her beauty in the flesh. He couldn’t help but gasp, as he stared her up and down in amazement.

“Wow,” was the only word Damon could muster up.

“That’s the type of reaction a girl is looking for!” Jen replied with her cute Southern accent. “Now, are you going to let a girl in? Or are you going to let her stand out in the open just like this?”

“No, of course...gosh, please come in. Make yourself at home.” Damon replied, standing aside to let Jen walk into their humble abode. Jen blushed and walked in staring at the environment around her. As Brandon saw her, he walked up to her said hello. He hugged her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and stepped back as she spoke.

“Now, let me be the first to apologize about earlier. I was running late to a photoshoot, and I didn’t realize how much time had passed since we - well, you know. I didn’t mean to leave in a rush earlier.” Jen said.

“That’s okay, babe. To be honest, it was all worth it. I mean, look at you all dolled up now - we’re the lucky ones seeing as we get to look at you like this.” Damon said.

“Yeah, babe - besides, we know what it’s like to manage a busy schedule. And you’ve made up for it tenfold with this outfit you’re wearing.” Brandon added.

“Gosh, ya’ll got a really nice place here. Is it just the two of you?” Jen asked as she stared around the house.

“Nah, we’ve got two more buddies but they’ve been out running errands all day. Dame, do you know where J and Marc went?” Brandon turned to Damon to ask.

“They had to settle something with that publicity thing you’re doing this weekend.” Damon replied, “but they won’t be back until later.”

“Oh, poor guys, I bet it would’ve been fun to meet them.” Jen teased the two. She started walking towards the living room, past the two boys much to their amazement. “So…” she said as she turned around to face them, reaching her hands out to grab theirs, “Do you boys want to give me a tour of the place?”

Both of them simply nodded and took one of her hands. They walked towards the kitchen to show her that area.

“This is my domain,” Damon said, emphasizing his role as the chef of the crew.

“A man that can cook, I really like that.” Jen said.

“Oh, I can do way more than just cook.” Damon instigated.

“I bet…” Jen said in a sultry way, as she let her words drift off.

The two then walked down the hall the bedrooms.

“These rooms are for Damon, and our two other friends, Jermaine and Marcus. We’ve all been friends since high school. We all played basketball together, but none of them had my skills so I kept on playing.” Brandon said as he laughed at his friend.

“Hey, I could still take you one-on-one.” Damon interjected. “You know you only got to play because you’re tall. If I was like 2 inches taller, I’d be the number one pick!”

“Haha! Keep dreaming bro, ya’ll fools couldn’t shoot for shit in high school.” Brandon bragged.

“Boys, boys, boys!” Jen interrupted the fight. “Now, I know you guys might have some skills, but you haven’t seen me play ball yet. I bet you I could beat both of you…”

The two scoffed as they walked down the hallway to the master bedroom. “Now, this is my room,” Brandon said proudly. He opened the door to a large bedroom with a king sized bed. There was a rug in the center of the room, and a big screen TV hanging directly on the wall adjacent to the door. Brandon turned the light on and walked in, Jen following him, and Damon following after her.

“Now, you were talking about how you knew how to ball?” Brandon said.

“Well, yeah, you know, I’m really good with balls.” Jen said, giggling at her bad pun.

“Haha. Yeah, we already knew that. But we were hoping we could see some more of your skills.” Brandon said as he sat down on the bed. Damon moved over to sit next to him.

Jen looked at the two with a slight blush. Everyone obviously knew where this was going, so she decided to just get right to it. “You boys better bring your A-game...”

Jen then dropped to her knees in front of the two friends and put one of her hands on each of their thighs, Damon on her left, Brandon on her right. “...because I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

“Fuck yes.” Brandon blurted out, as he stared at the beautiful woman in front of him. He ran his hand down Jen’s arm and reached around her dress. He grabbed a handful of Jen’s ass, as she leaned forward to plant a kiss on Damon. He started pinching and grabbing, making Jen moan and shriek slightly.

Damon, stuck his tongue out to meet Jen’s, as the two started to fully make out. He moved her hair out of the way, and then reached underneath her to grab one of her hanging breasts. This made Jen moan while letting her tongue wiggle in Damon’s mouth. Damon saw this as encouragement, so he reached underneath Jen’s dress from the top, forcing his hand in the tight top, and began to feel for Jen’s nipples. He pushed the top of the dress down a bit to expose her uncovered breasts. He used his right index finger to flick Jen’s left nipple, making them hard.

“Mmmmm.” Jen moaned as she broke the kiss between her and Damon. She then turned to Brandon and grabbed him by the back of the head. She pulled him closer to her and planted a wet kiss on his lips. She stuck her tongue out invitingly, encouraging Brandon to aggressively wrestle her tongue with his.

Brandon then reached behind Jen, pulling up her dress to expose her black lace thong covered ass, perfectly round and inviting. Once the dress had been pulled up past her waist, Brandon gave Jen a swift spank.

“Oooh.” Jen moaned as she broke from Brandon’s kiss. “Do that again, baby.”

*SPANK*, this time, Brandon smacked it a little harder, adding some force to his spank.

“Oooooh!” Jen exclaimed. “I’ve been such a naughty girl. I met some strangers today and I gave them both blowjobs in a bathroom.”

*SPANK*, Brandon increased his force. “Yeah? How did they make you feel?” He asked.

“Ooh! Sooo naughty. They had such nice big black cocks, that I just couldn’t wait to see them again. I called them as soon as I had a free minute.” Jen replied.

“You like big black cocks baby?” Damon asked her as he started to pinch her nipples, making her moan. Damon continued his spanking, giving Jen one more hard slap on her perfect ass. *SPANK*

“God, I love them. I love how they fill my throat, I love how they fill my tight white pussy. I just can’t get enough.” Jen said honestly.

“Well good, baby, we’re going to give you enough cock to keep you satisfied for days.” Brandon said with confidence. After this, he tugged at Jen’s thong, pulling it down exposing her already wet pussy. Brandon rubbed pussy, making Jen shiver with excitement. “Damn, girl is already horny for us, Dame.”

“I told you, I would’ve fucked both of you right in the gym bathroom if it weren’t for the fact that I had a photoshoot I couldn’t miss. But trust me, I’ve been thinking about it ever since this morning. I rushed over here as soon as the photoshoot was finished. I didn’t even have a chance to change out of the dress they gave me,” Jen said with lustful eyes.

“Well, we shouldn’t waste any more time then,” Damon said as he pulled the waistband of his shorts down to expose his semi-hard cock. At 7in, he gave it a couple of tugs, looking seductively at the beautiful woman on her knees in front of him.

Jen’s eyes opened completely wide, she gasped and looked up at Damon in disbelief. She already made this cock cum earlier today, but was still in awe over how big it was. Her lustful side then took over, and she put her left hand on Damon’s cock as she began to stroke it. “God, this thing is beautiful…” was all she could say.

Brandon squatted down to Jen’s level, and playfully rubbed her wet pussy from behind. Following his friend’s lead, he began to tug as his gym shorts and pull them down. He began to stroke his semi-hard cock while he rubbed Jen’s wet pussy quicker and quicker.

“Mmmm, that’s it baby, keep going. I’m so horny for you boys you have no idea…” She said as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed as much of Damon’s cock as she could. She knew that if she was going to take these two monster sized cocks, she would have to use a lot of saliva, so she tried to coat Damon’s cock in as much spit as possible. She bobbed her head up and down, while jerking off Damon’s shaft, which quickly made his cock grow harder.

“Oh fuck yes.” Damon said as he tilted his head back in amazement.

Brandon kept rubbing Jen’s pussy with fervor now, deliberately trying to make her cum quicker.

“Mmmmm, yes! Yes! YESSSS!” Jen moaned as she lifted her head, then she returned to bobbing her head up and down Damon’s now hard shaft.

Brandon saw this as encouragement, so he slipped two fingers into Jen’s tight’ pussy. He was happy about how easily they slid in, considering Jen was now soaking wet, and her body needed to orgasm right away. Brandon worked two fingers in and out of her tight slit, slowly at first, just so she could get used to the size of Brandon’s mammoth fingers. Jen moaned as she continued to suck on Damon’s cock. She turned to look back at what Brandon was doing, and as soon as she saw, her whole body began to melt.

“Mmmmm! MMmmm!” Jen said, as she had her mouth full of Damon’s cock. Brandon took this to mean that she wanted him to go faster, so he did. He began working his two fingers in and out quicker and quicker. As he did this, he moved himself to behind Jen, so that he could use a better angle. Still slowly jerking his own cock off, he then leaned in and surprised the brunette actress by licking her clit while he worked his fingers in and out.

Jen, surprised by this, moaned on Damon’s cock, but still kept it in her mouth as she continued to suck him off. This made Damon tilt his head back even more, as the vibration from Jen’s moan sent a jolt through Damon’s body.

Brandon knew he was close to making Jen cum first. He remembered what she did for Damon in the bathroom, so he was determined to do it and do it quickly. He worked his fingers and tongue quickly in and out of Jen’s body, sending a number of different sensations throughout Jen’s sexy body. She knew she was about to cum too, so she lifted her head from Damon’s cock to take a break. She continued to jack him off furiously, his cock now covered in her saliva. She closed her eyes and looked away, knowing full well what was about to happen.

“Yes, baby, please keep going.” Jen said. “Yes! Yes! Yesss!!!”

Brandon responded by furiously picking up his pace, a bit of sweat came across his forehead, knowing how hard he was working was surely to be rewarded. He took Jen’s clit in his mouth and sucked hard. Meanwhile, he began fucking with a third finger furiously in and out of Jen’s wet vagina.

“OH MY GOD. YES BRANDON! MAKE ME CUM, BABY, DO IT, MAKE ME CUM!” Jen was screaming out loud now.

Brandon now put his hands on Jen’s ass, gripping it tightly as she started to shake. He was fucking his fingers faster and faster, sucking hard on the beautiful actress’ clit, and finally he got his reward.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSS BABY. I’M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!!” Jen screamed out loud. Holding Damon’s cock in her hand, she dropped her head as she started to pant heavily. She came so hard, her legs started to shake and she was feeling very weak. “Oh my goodness that was amazing! You know what you get now, right?” Jen asked Brandon

Brandon just smiled as he retook his spot on the bed. He laid back and let his back rest on the mattress. He grabbed a pillow to support his neck, and stared down at Jen who has just let go of Damon’s cock and stood up. She shimmied out of her tight dress, letting it fall to the ground. “Can’t let this thing get messed up, I have to return it!” She said out loud as a reminder to herself.

Damon and Brandon simply stared at the beauty in front of them. Here was the woman of many male wet dreams, standing before them, removing her tight blue dress. Her perfect body with 36c breasts, a tight round ass, a fit stomach, and long silky legs complemented her already beautiful face and dark brown hair.

Having removed the dress and heels, Jen walked over to Brandon and placed her hand on his cock. “Your bedroom, and you made me cum really hard - so you get the spoils. I hope you don’t mind, Damon.”

“No ma’am. But you better save some for me babe…” Damon responded.

“Don’t worry baby, there’s more than enough for both of you.” Jen said with confidence. As she stood in front of Brandon, she grabbed his cock and started stroking it. Taking a wider stance with her legs, she bent over, and swallowed Brandon’s cock in her mouth. Trying to imitate what she had just done for Damon, she slobbered all over Brandon’s cock, knowing it would be entering her tight white pussy first.

Trying to make sure Damon was included, Jen grabbed his cock with her left hand and started to stroke it as she bobbed her head up and down Brandon’s stiffening prick.

“Fuck yes, baby, work that dick.” Brandon said out loud as he put his hand behind Jen’s head to force her up and down his cock at a rapid pace.

“Mmmm mmmmm,” was all Jen could muster as she had her face stuffed with Brandon’s big black cock.

After a minute or so, Jen needed to come up for air so she did, but kept her hand on both the boys cocks to keep them hard. “Fuck these cocks are a mouthful. I need to feel this inside me, RIGHT NOW!”

“Fuck yes, I’ve been thinking of fucking this tight white pussy all day, baby.” Brandon said out loud. With that he backed himself up on the bed so that Jen could climb on top of him. Damon stepped off the bed to give them room for a second while they set up.

Jen crawled her way up to the bed, and mounted on top of Brandon. She squatted before grabbing his cock with her right hand, and guiding it to her pussy. She gasped as soon as Brandon began to enter her. She felt her pussy lips stretching at Brandon’s girth. “OH MY GOD.” was all she could say at the moment.

“Baby, that’s just the tip!” Brandon said proudly.

“I know, but god DAMN, this thing is HUGE! I’ve never had a cock this big - let alone two!” Jen said nervously. She started to push on through though, taking 3 inches of Brandon’s long, thick cock, before she had to come up and work her way back. Each time she would come down, she would take another inch, and each one felt like it was splitting the tiny brunette in two.

Jen could only huff and puff as she started to bounce herself up, proudly working through about 7in of Brandon’s long cock. “Oh my God. How…?” Jen was blurting out random words, just stunned and in disbelief about how a stick so large could fit into her tiny pussy.

“Oh fuck this chick is tight. Damn!” Brandon said aloud.

Finally, using the lube from her wet pussy, she took the whole 10in monster in her tiny pussy, and Jen felt like she was on the verge of another orgasm. “Holy crap!” she said.

“Mmm, baby, you ready to get fucked?” Brandon asked her. “This pussy is so fucking nice.”

“Are you?” Jen asked back, in a confident way.

With that, she started to bounce her beautiful booty on Brandon’s cock. She had been filled to the brim, Brandon’s cock was hitting her cervix. She had never experienced anything like this before - getting her pussy filled up. She was feeling high though, she knew that she was on the verge of another orgasm, and all she had to do was work this cock a few times before she would hit it.

So, she bounced up and slowly teased Brandon, rubbing her hands up and down her sexy body, staring at the stud basketball player in front of him as she worked his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Increasing her pace, she put her hands on Brandon’s muscular chest. Brandon grabbed Jen’s hips and guided her down on his cock.

“Fuck this is amazing baby.” Brandon said out loud.

“Yeah, you like the way I ride this cock babe?” Jen asked him.

“Fuck yes. I love watching those titties bounce on top of me, fuck so juicy, I can’t wait until you wrap them around my cock again.” Brandon reminisced about their time in the bathroom.

“Good baby...this is...all for you...right now.” Jen said between moans. She picked up her pace as she bounced on top of Brandon.

“Fuck, this ass is gorgeous! *SPANK*” Brandon said lustfully as he spanked Jen’s ass. This encouraged her as she bounced up and down harder and harder now.

*THWAP*

*SMACK*

*THWAP*

The sound of Jen’s ass bouncing on top of Brandon’s cock was enough to fill the entire house. She was now bouncing with fervor, as she felt her second orgasm coming any second.

“Fuck yeah baby!” Brandon exclaimed.

“YES! YES! YES! I’M SO CLOSE!” Jen cried out.

“Keep bouncing on that dick baby. Make yourself cum!” Damon said in the background.

“YES! THIS COCK IS SO BIG! I LOVE IT! KEEP FILLING ME UP!” Jen screaming in intense pleasure now. “OOOH...OOOOOH...OOHHHHH!!!!”

Brandon grabbed Jen’s hips and started thrusting up to meet Jen’s intensity. Each time he bounced up, his balls bounced forward, slapping the bottom of Jen’s pussy, adding an extra sensation to each thrust. This was enough to send Jen over the edge for the second time.

“OHH MY GOD!!!! I’M...CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!!!!” Jen cried out in pure ecstasy. She rested on top of Brandon’s cock and tried to catch her breath. “Oh my god that was amazing…”

Jen tried to brush the hair out of her face, but was welcomed by Brandon getting up and planting a huge kiss on her mouth. He opened his mouth and pleasantly made out with Jen. Jen matched Brandon’s passion with his cock still inside her rock hard.

Then Brandon lifted Jen off his cock, and Damon walked forward. He grabbed Jen by the waist and flipped her around so that her legs dangled off the side of the bed. He then laid her back so that she was laying down and Damon lifted her legs up. She grabbed his stiff cock, rock hard after watching her cum and bounce on top of one of his best friends. He then lined his cock up, and thrust forward to push it into the beautiful actress.

“OOOOH!” Jen cried out. She was still coming down from her second orgasm, but the sensation was just too great. Damon’s 9in cock was not as long as Brandon’s but he knew how to use it.

“Yeah, baby, take that dick.” Damon encouraged her.

He thrusted in and out of Jen’s sensitive pussy, soaking wet from the two orgasms. From this angle, Damon had a perfect view of Jen’s ample breasts, which were now swirling around in circles as he fucked her.

“YES, give it to me, fuck that tight pussy!” Jen encouraged her new lover.

Damon grunted and continued to hammer his cock in and out of Jen’s soaking wet cunt.

Brandon who had moved out of the way so that Damon could get a piece of the action, stepped to the foot of the bed, and saw Jen was laying down. He walked up so that his cock dangled in front of Jen’s face, and his balls landed on her forehead.

This took Jen by surprise, but pleasantly, she grabbed hold of it and opened her mouth. She did the best she could, but Damon below her kept hammering his cock in and out of her tight pussy - she kept bouncing her entire body and couldn’t adequately suck on Brandon’s cock, but she did the best she could. Each thrust Damon sent, allowed her to work her mouth on Brandon’s cock. She picked up the rhythm so that she could do her best to please both of her new black lovers.

Jen grabbed Brandon’s cock, and lifted it up so she could lick underneath. She started at the tip, licked all along the shaft and reached the base where his balls were. She took each of his balls in her mouth and began to suck on them, sending a jolt through Brandon’s body.

Meanwhile, Damon kept pumping away at this brunette beauty below him, continuing to make her tits jiggle with each pound. He reached down, and grabbed her left breast, and cupped it in his hand. He stuck Jen’s left nipple between two of his fingers, and pinched it as he groped her jiggling tits.

“Ohhhhhh fuck.” Brandon moaned as Jen sucked on his balls.

“Mmmm, you like that baby? You like having your balls in my pretty little mouth?” Jen asked him.

“Fuck yes. Shit. You like getting fucked by my friend?” Brandon snapped back.

“Ohhh yes, baby, I can’t wait until you both fuck me…” Jen responded.

Damon slowed down to make sure he understood what he heard, but continued to pump his thick cock in and out of Jennifer Love Hewitt. “You mean…”

“That’s right boys, I want one of you in my pussy and one of you in my ass…” Jen said seductively.

“Damn this girl is a freak!” Brandon said with joy.

Damon was so turned on by Jen’s slutty side, that he kept pumping even harder now. The sudden change in pace made Jen take a break from sucking on Brandon’s balls, as she held Brandon’s cock in her hand and looked down at the pounding she was taking from Damon’s big cock. She moaned and panted, encouraging Damon to go harder and harder.

“Yess! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK THAT PUSSY!” Jen cried out loud.

“UNGGHHH! Fuck yes!” Damon said.

Damon now bucked his hips at a rapid pace, creating a loud slapping sound from his muscular thighs and her plump ass. The sound echoed throughout the room. The slapping was also followed by the sound of Damon’s balls slapping the bottom of Jen’s pussy, and with each thrust, Jen was getting closer and closer to her third orgasm.

“OH MY GOD!” Jen screamed.

With a few more pumps, Damon knew he was close. Jen was writhing underneath him, unable to hold out for any longer. She was about to cum again, and she knew if she did, she would be at the mercy of these two black studs for the rest of the evening. Grabbing a hold of some of the sheets, she closed her eyes, she let go of Brandon’s cock, and worked her hand down over her big tits, across her toned stomach and right to her crotch. She reached through the grass of her shaved pubic hair, and touched her clitoris as she began to rub. This jolt was enough, and she needed Damon to pump a few more time before she could explode…

“So close, baby, I’m right there. Make me cum again. Do it baby!” Jen encouraged her black lover. Damon obliged and pumped with as much force as possible.

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

‘I’m cumming!!!” Jen screamed out loud as she erupted for the third time in the afternoon. “Oh my GOD! Holy fuck!”

Jen could only lay back as Damon kept pumping while she was reaching the height of her orgasm. At the same time, Brandon reached down to grab a handful of Jen’s breasts, he bent over and went to lick both of her nipples as she came. Feeling the sensations rushing through her body, Jen continued to moan and pant, with a huge smile on her face. Her body crawled up into a semi-fetal position, as she just giggled and laughed her way through her third orgasm. She was on cloud nine after having both these black studs make her cum. But she wanted more.

“My God you boys are talented.” Jen said out loud.

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, babe.” Brandon spoke. “You ready to take two cocks at once baby?”

“Oh my God yes.” Jen said urgently.

She stood up from the bed and bent over. She patted down at the bed to signal someone to lay down, which Damon responded to. He laid on the bed with Jen climbing on top of him, straddling him like she had done earlier to Brandon. She lined Damon’s cock up to her soaking wet pussy and began to work her way down. Having been stretched out by the two black studs, Damon slid relatively easily into her and she started to bounce herself up and down.

“God, I love riding these cocks.” Jen said.

“Keep bouncing baby. Fuck this feels so good on my cock.” Damon replied.

Jen then turned around to see Brandon reaching into his top dresser drawer to grab some lube. He opened the bottle and spilled a little bit on his stiff cock. Giving his cock a few strokes, he walked up behind Jen. She seductively looked into Brandon’s eyes as she rode his friend. Biting her bottom lip, she turned her torso around slightly, and reached her arm out to Brandon, and closed her fist. With her index finger showing, she twirled in to give Brandon the sexy, come get it look and mouthed to him, “Come fuck me.”

Brandon saw this invitation to mean she was ready, so he walked up behind the bouncing Jennifer Love Hewitt, and stood between his friends legs. He lined his cock up to the beautiful actress’ asshole and pushed his cockhead into her ass, making Jen shriek. Jen stopped bouncing and had to adjust to control the reaction she was having from having her asshole torn apart from Brandon’s sheer size.

“HOLY FUCK!” Jen said.

“Fuck this asshole is tight.” Brandon said as he kept pushing his long cock into Jen’s asshole.

“Ohhhh my God it’s huge.”
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:38:43 PM by silentdelirium »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, fqwarrior, Viri, Cum4JLH

silentdelirium

Re: Ballin Out (Jennifer Love Hewitt, Olivia Munn)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 02:38:54 PM »
Damon kept his cock inside Jen while Brandon began to push his prick inside the already stuffed brunette. Pushing as much as he could, Brandon stopped at about 7 inches before he pulled his cock out and tried to fuck his cock in and out of the tight opening. Damon witnessed his friend fucking Jen’s asshole, so he tried to work his rhythm based on Brandon’s motions. He saw Brandon was pushing in, so he decided to hold on to Jen’s waist with his hands and slide his cock out.

“OH my God.” Jen moaned loudly. At this point, the sensation was so great, Jen couldn’t even think properly. She was getting royally fucked between the two big black studs, that she could only muster meaningless phrases as she was in a constant state of arousal.

Brandon pulled his cock out slowly, and Damon saw this as an opportunity to fuck Jen’s still tight pussy. Then they alternated again. And again. And again. They started to pick up the pace, as Jen could only moan between them her eyes rolling to the back of her head from the double fucking she was receiving. They kept alternating strokes, now longer and harder with each thrust as they knew Jen could handle the double penetration.

“OH MY GOD.” Jen screamed out loud. “FUCK ME BOYS, FUCK MEEEEEEE.”
Jen was at their mercy as they began to thrust even harder and harder now. She lustfully tilted her head back so that she could bask in the ecstasy she was feeling. She knew her fourth orgasm was approaching, and she also knew she needed to taste their cum.

“FUCK YES BOYS. FUCKING MAKE ME CUM AGAIN. DO ITTT.” Jen screamed out loud.

Brandon gathered Jen’s long brown hair and made a pony tail with his hands. He then pulled back to yank Jen’s head upwards and brought himself closer to Jen’s ear. He then began to whisper loudly, “Is this what you want Jen? You want both these cocks to fill you up?”

“YESSSS! OH MY GOD. MAKE ME CUM!” Jen screaming, begging the two studs.

“You want us to drown you in our cum? Huh? Tell me what you want.” Brandon teased her, as he pulled tightly on her hair while the two boys continued to keep her in a high state of arousal.

“I’M SO CLOSE JUST MAKE ME CUM ONCE MORE.” Jen said deliriously.

“Then what.” Brandon asked boldly.

“I’M GOING TO…OHHHHhhhhhh” Jen hesitated.

“You’re going to what?” Brandon asked as he thrusted at full strength into Jen’s asshole.

“I’M GOING TO...FUCK YOU WITH MY TITS UNTIL YOU BOTH DROWN ME IN CUM!!!” Jen screamed out loud with her last grasp.

“Mmmmmm, that’s my girl!” Brandon said happily. He let go of Jen’s hair and spanked her ass as the two boys continued to fuck her with great fervor. Brandon put his hands on Jen’s hips and kept thrusting forward. Damon underneath could only smile with delight as he knew he wanted to fuck Jen’s tits ever since the second he saw them. He held on and was now pushing with equal strength to Brandon’s into Jen’s wet pussy.

“THAT’S IT. THAT’S IT. I’M. KEEP GOING BOYS!” Jen said on the edge of her fourth orgasm. “FUCK! OH. MY. GOD. I’M. I’M…”

Brandon spanked her ass one more time and sent ripples throughout her entire body.

“I’M CUMMING!!! OH MY GOD! I’M CUMMING!!!!!!!” Jen screamed out loud as she hit her peak once again.

Brandon and Damon kept thrusting in rhythm as Jen could only scream with delight. Her face was flushed and she smiled wickedly as these two boys kept her feeling high for the entire afternoon. The boys were running out of energy and they slowed down as Jen came down from her orgasm.

With everyone in a haze, Damon got up and took charge. He lifted Jen to her feet as he stood up as well. He put Jen on her knees and stood in front of her. He was ready at any minute, but he wanted to make sure he got a good chance to fuck Jen’s wonderful breasts before he busted, so he did just that. He bent his knees, squatting in front of the beauty before him, lined his wet cock up between Jen’s wonderful breasts, and grabbed her boobs by the sides. He tightened the squeeze of her tits and began to thrust his cock up and down. He was in heaven, having his cock milked by the famous actress. Brandon stood up as well, and looked for a towel to wipe his cock off. He found the bottle of lube and poured some of the jelly on his cock again to make sure it was clean and wet so he could follow his friend in fucking Jen’s wonderful tits.
“God damn these tits are amazing.” Damon said. “Keep going like that Jen, and you’ll make me cum all over that pretty face.”

“That’s the idea,” Jen said in her delirious state of mind.

Jen now woke up from her haze and started to fuck her tits up and down Damon’s long shaft. She squeezed her breasts tightly, watching in amazement as his cock disappeared between her ample bosom and reappear at the top of her cleavage.

“Fuck I’m almost there baby, keep going.” Damon encouraged her.

Jen kept pumping up and down, making a squishy noise every time. She let a trail of saliva drop from her mouth to lube up her tits as Damon pushed his pace up. She gave about a dozen more strokes before she let her tits go and fall. She grabbed Damon’s cock with both hands and began to stroke up and down. She put her mouth on the tip and stroked his cock furiously, essentially begging him to cum in her mouth.

“Do it baby, fill my mouth up with your cum!” Jen said seductively. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, flashed a smile and a wink to let him know it was okay.

“I’m...fuck...ughhhhh” Damon grunted as he was about to explode.

Jen grabbed tighter, around his cock, and pumped the entire length as she sucked hard on the tip like a lollipop. She wanted that cum badly, and Damon felt it rush through his body.

“FUCK! HERE IT CUMS!” Damon suddenly shouted as he stood in front of her, Jen continued to pump his cock as fast as she could to milk it.

Damon spurted a number of ropes in her mouth, and Jen could feel each one hitting the back of her throat as they came. It started to fill her mouth up and she removed her lips from Damon’s cockhead as the last strand came forward and filled her mouth to the limit. Some cum dripped out the side of her mouth, onto her lips and chin. *GULP* Jen managed to swallow as much as she possibly could, before wiping the dripping cum from her mouth and chin and sucking that off her fingers.

“Fuck that was good.” Damon said as he bent down and planted a kiss on Jen’s lips. He didn’t even care that he just came on them, a girl that worked his cock that well deserved a kiss at the very least.

Jen returned the kiss, and as Damon backed away, she saw Brandon walk up to her, ready to give her another load. She stood up as Brandon approached, and she shoved the 6’4 black man on the bed and stood between his legs. She bent at the waist to line up her tits to Brandon’s cock. She stared at him with lust filled eyes and grabbed his stiff prick with her right hand. She spit on his cock, and bobbed her head up a few times to lube up his cock.

“Come give me that huge load, big boy.” Jen teased him.

She then squatted between his feet at the foot of the bed, and brought her tits up to his stiff cock. She wrapped the dark brown stick between her milky white tits and squeezed gently as she began to work his cock up and down. She tilted her head forward and sucked on Brandon’s cockhead as she fucked him with her beautiful breasts.

“Ohhhhh fuck.” Brandon cried out loud.

“GIve it to me baby, drown me in that cum.” Jen said before she returned to sucking on Brandon’s cock head.

“Ohhhh yes. Just like that baby, keep going.” Brandon replied as Jen started to pump her tits up and down on Brandon’s cock with greater tightness and speed. She slurped on his cockhead, sticking her tongue out to roll all over the mushroom top and coat it with her own saliva. This turned Brandon on like crazy and he looked down to watch as she tilted her head up to peek at Brandon’s eyes.

Jen then removed her lips from Brandon’s cockhead to make eye contact with him as she fucked his cock with her tits. “Do it, baby, cum for me,” Jen whispered as she never let her eyes wander from Brandon’s.

“Do it baby, keep going, cum for me.” Jen continued her encouragement.

“Keep going, drown me in that cum.” Jen’s seductive gaze put Brandon on the edge.

“Cover me,” she said softly as Brandon moaned again. He held his breath and knew he was about to explode.

“Cum. For. Me. Baby.” Jen said softly, and that was enough for Brandon, as he stood up and grabbed his cock. He tugged it a couple of times, and aimed at Jen’s wonderful breasts, he spewed half a dozen strands that landed all over her breasts, a few that went high and landed across Jen’s face.

Jen closed her eyes as the basketball star came all over her face and chest, moaning as she just made the two boys cum all over her. Once Brandon was done, he lay back down and collapsed on the bed, giving a sigh of relief. “Holy fuck girl!”

Jen laughed as she received the compliment, wiping up all the cum that spilled all over her face and chest, she licked every bit of it off her fingers, minding her business while the two boys watched in amazement as the beautiful actress seductively cleaned up their lovemaking juices in front of them.

“God damn, you’re an animal.” Damon said in amazement.

“We need to have you over more often,” Brandon said.

Jen just giggled as she cleaned up the last bit of cum from her right breast. “I told you boys I knew how to ball.”

“You got that right.” Both boys said in unison.

Brandon then looked over at the nightstand to see if his phone was there. It had just vibrated, so he stood up and walked over to it. J was the name on the phone, and Brandon went to answer it as fast as he could. He pressed the green button to take the call and said, “Yo, I’m a little…”

“Hold up bro, you won’t believe what just happened.” Jermaine interrupted as Brandon paused.

“I was at the basketball court this afternoon to check on logistics for the event this Saturday and...”

------ TO BE CONTINUED ------

The following users thanked this post: fqwarrior, Viri

silentdelirium

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 02:40:18 PM »
Ballin’ Out - Ch. 2 “A Playdate with Olivia Munn”
Starring: Olivia Munn

Codes: MF, Interracial, Cons, Oral

Disclaimer: This is FANTASY. None of this is true, it is a completely fictional story. Please do not copy without my permission. I’m always looking for feedback, feel free to comment below or send me a pm. Also if you have any ideas for future stories, let me know. I’d love to continue writing!

----------

Los Angeles, CA --- July 16, 2016

Brandon Edwards and his friends Damon Watson, Marcus Jones, and Jermaine Williams rode in their car on their way to the Galen Center on the campus of the University of Southern California. Brandon, newly signed shooting guard for the local Los Angeles Outlaws basketball team was set to appear at charity event for local inner city kids. Brandon was going to be introduced by someone, and would talk about his experience growing up in Hampton, Virginia. He was set to talk about how he grew up in poverty, but through basketball - he worked his way up to receive a full athletic scholarship and now plays professional basketball.

“It’s pretty stupid that I don’t even know who’s introducing me. What if they say my name wrong?” Damon said from the passenger’s seat to the rest of the car.

“Are you stupid? Who is going to mess up Brandon Edwards? Either way, I just wanted it to be a surprise.” Jermaine replied from behind the driver’s seat. “Besides, you were so busy the other day, you didn’t even let me tell you. What were you even doing that you couldn’t talk then?”

Brandon simply shared a look with Damon, who was driving, and reached out his fist to bump. Damon took his right hand off the wheel and bumped fists with his old buddy, because he reminisced to earlier in the week when he and the tall basketball player double teamed Jennifer Love Hewitt, the sexy star of shows like The Ghost Whisperer and The Client List. She had been the subject of many wet dreams throughout the country, and she had sucked and fucked the two black studs for hours after meeting them at the local gym.

“What was that?” Jermaine pressed to see what the shared look was all about. “What were you two doing?

“Let’s just say, we had a LOVE-ly afternoon.” Brandon replied.

“What did you two make out?” Marcus chimed in after he picked his head up from his smartphone.

“You wish.” Damon scoffed at him jokingly.

“But seriously, who is introducing me?” Brandon asked again. The crew didn’t respond, and just went back to what they were doing. Damon focusing on driving, Jermaine looking out the window, and Marcus looking at his smart phone. “Really?” Brandon pressed. Then, he scoffed and looked forward.

Pulling up to the arena, Damon drove around the block to the service entrance. He parked the car in front of the door, where three event staff members were waiting for him. Once he put the car in park, Jermaine, Marcus, and Brandon all got out of the car, and thanked Damon for the ride. As the six people greeted each other, Damon drove off to park the car.

Walking into the arena, Brandon and Jermaine were given the rundown of the schedule. First, their emcee would introduce Brandon to the stage. Then, he would give his speech. Afterwards, Brandon, the emcee, and a few other local guests and some of the high school aged kids would play a charity basketball game. Following the game, Brandon would be around to take some photos with the kids.

The group walked over to the court side and saw that the stands were filling up. Seeing a podium at center court, Brandon got a glimpse of what his stardom brought him. He grew up in Hampton, Virginia. It was a city, for sure, but nothing quite like the big lights of Los Angeles, New York, or Chicago. Seeing the big court always wowed him, but he never truly got to appreciated it until now. The empty court, the stands filling with young children, all of it was a major awe moment for him.

He was snapped out of his haze when Jermaine tapped him on the shoulder. Brandon turned around and saw a beautiful brunette standing in front of him. He locked eyes with her and his jaw dropped slightly. Trying to regain composure and professionalism, he reached his hand out and smiled. “Hi! I’m Brandon.”

“Olivia,” the beautiful brunette smiled back and grabbed Brandon’s hand to shake it.

“B - this is Olivia Munn. She’s our emcee for the evening.” Jermaine said out loud.

“I know you from somewhere…” Brandon said.

“I’ve been in a few movies you might have seen. Probably Magic Mike?” Olivia joked and giggled.

“Haha. Can’t say that I watched that one. But anyway, it’s nice to meet you. I’m glad you could join us for this event, it should be a good one.” Brandon said to the Chinese American actress.

“The pleasure is all mine. It’s a great thing that you guys are doing here, I’m just glad I could contribute in some way.” Olivia replied. “Excuse me, but I’ve got to go do my thing. Let’s chat afterwards?”

“Sure thing, break a leg. Not...li...you know what I mean,” Brandon said nervously.

“It’s cool, haha, I appreciate the sentiment.” Olivia said as she turned and walked away. She took a few steps before she turned her head over her shoulder as to look if Brandon was checking her out.

Brandon, who was then caught looking, looked up at Olivia and smiled back at her. She was wearing a black dress that went down to her mid thigh, it was tight, so you could notice her luscious figure. Her hair was wavy, a slightly messy unkept look. She wore a dark red lipstick, one that made her lips stand out as one of her best features. The way she smiled back at Brandon made him gulp. He was infatuated with her from the moment he turned around and saw her standing in front of him.

“Easy buddy,” Jermaine said as he hit his best friend in the arm.

“What?” Brandon asked.

“I know what you’re thinking. But that’s Aaron Rodgers’ girlfriend. The Green Bay Packers would probably kick your ass if you fucked that up.” Jermaine said.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about man. I was just admiring.” Brandon said, hiding his true thoughts.

“Look, just, focus. You’re here today for the kids, remember! This is going to do a lot for your public image. Hopefully it gains you fans, helps you get in good with the league, helps us build a brand around you that is positive.” Jermaine continued on, “We need this if we’re going to get some good support with you making the move here.”

“I’m really proud of how much you’ve grown up, J. It’s crazy to think just 10 years ago, we were high school kids in Virginia. Now we’re in LA, living the high life.” Brandon said.

“Man, shut up - just go out there and do your thing.” Jermaine responded as the two walked towards the entrance of the court.”

“Now, it’s my privilege to introduce, the L.A Outlaws’ newest star shooting guard, Brandon Edwards!” Olivia Munn introduced him over the loudspeaker.

“Well. Here goes nothing.” Brandon said to Jermaine as he walked out to the roaring sound of children cheering.

He was excited to share his story with everyone, and more excited to see Olivia Munn again. As he walked out, he saw Olivia cheering at center court. He walked up to her, and gave her a half hug with a kiss on the cheek. As they pulled away from each other, she stared into his eyes and gave him a wink. Brandon smiled back and was wondering what the wink was about. He decided to brush it off as he took the mic from Olivia’s hands and waved to the crowd as she walked to the back.

“Give a hand for Olivia!” Brandon said to the crowd. “You know, ever since I was little, I wanted to play basketball. When I was three, my mother gave me a ball and I never looked back…”

Brandon went on for about 10-15 minutes about his life story and why it was important for him to do well in education. He said how it was much easier for him to go to a better school if he got good grades, which is how he ended up at one of the best schools in the country. He also mentioned how he managed to remain close to his best friends, and stressed the importance of having a good support system around him. His speech was inspiring and full of great content for the young minds to engulf. But towards the end, he was getting antsy. He wanted to put on a show for the crowd. So once he was done, he told everyone to get up and cheer. He wanted to make sure everyone was going to have a great time.

The crowd responded with a huge roar and Brandon waived to everyone. He walked over to the front row and started to take photos with some of the special guests. The event staff escorted him around to meet some of the people that donate large sums of money to fund the event. This was always kind of a chore, but Jermaine and Marcus helped talk Brandon through the importance of it all. Finally, after taking a bunch of photos, the event staff escorted Brandon back to the home locker room, there a few other guys had just gotten done changing into their celebrity game attire: shorts, athletic socks, sneakers, and basketball tanktops. He looked around and saw there were three jerseys left: one for Marcus, one for Jermaine, and one for Brandon.

“You guys ready to suit up again? I know it’s been a while, but I’m not going to take it easy on ya’ll.” Brandon said as he nudged Marcus.

“You keep talkin’, you’re not even gonna notice when I dunk on you.” Marcus said arrogantly.

“Bro you’re like a foot tall. How you plan on dunking?” Brandon laughed.

“Dude, I been doing squats!” Marcus said as he mimicked a squat with weights.

Brandon and Jermaine just scoffed and began changing clothes.

------20 MINUTES LATER------

Brandon was the last to walk out as everyone else was warming up. Looking around the court, the people on his team were Jermaine, a middle-aged man who looked like a donor, one of the senior boys, and a female from the nonprofit organization. On the opposite team was Olivia, Marcus, a tall black man named Greg who looked like he was athlete, and two more senior boys.

Brandon laughed as he walked over to Olivia who was shooting, looking like she didn’t know what she was doing. She had her hair in a ponytail that drooped down over her white tanktop.

“Lookin’ good,” Brandon said as he continued his chuckle.

“Shut up! Basketball’s not really my sport.” Olivia replied.

“Oh yeah? What is?” Brandon answered.

“Uhh. Well, I’m pretty good at Ms. Pacman. And Just Dance, do those things count?” Olivia said while biting her lower lip.

“Hahaha, sure.” Brandon replied. “Anyway, you guys ready to get destroyed?”

“Oh, what’s that? A little trash talk? Just you wait - I’m going to get a triple double...Is that a thing?” Olivia said in an adorable way.

“Haha! Yeah, but I doubt you’ll do it…” Brandon said walking away. As he walked, he shared a look with Olivia. He licked his lips because he knew where everything was going.

The basketball game went exactly as one would expect. Brandon showed little effort, but still outplayed the rest of the players. Occasionally, Greg would challenge Brandon throughout the game, but Brandon’s all-star caliber play would just wow the crowd. A few points in the game, Brandon would call out to have Olivia guard him, and he would toy with her by performing a few crossover dribbles on his way to an easy layup. Brandon played next to little defense against his counterparts, but occasionally would jump passing lanes on his way to a thundering fastbreak dunk.

Brandon would also play around with Marcus. He took Marcus on 1-on-1, blazing past him on his way to two easy points. The next time down, Brandon faked a drive, stepped back and drilled a deep 3-point jumper as Marcus was left in the dust. This was Brandon in his element, he loved basketball, and truthfully, he loved showing off a bit.

Late in the game, Brandon switched defenders so that he would cover Olivia Munn. He joked around with her, playing tough defense, occasionally using his strength to push her off balance. At one point, the referee called a foul and Brandon complained jokingly, but went back to playing defense. The two shared a few laughs, especially at Olivia’s athletic display.

With the clock winding down, Brandon’s team was up 13 with about two minutes left. He took the ball and dribbled down the court, dribbling to where Olivia was, jumping up in front of her and hitting another three pointer. As he jumped up, his midsection was at eye level to Olivia’s 5’4’’ frame. Afraid of getting hurt, Olivia just stared forward and watched as Brandon jumped up, and she stared forward. She gasped, as she could make out the outline of Brandon’s long cock dangling in his shorts.

Brandon hit the shot, and jogged back facing Olivia. She stared back at him as she giggled a little. Brandon simply winked at her. For the rest of the game, Brandon simply jogged around, having fun with his friends and flirting with Olivia, and closed out the game.

After the game, everyone lined up to shake hands and take pictures. Olivia and Brandon all posed for a bunch of photos with the senior boys on both teams, as well as a few of the program participants. Neither was unfamiliar with this type of event, so they both knew the drill.

“Hey, thanks again for agreeing to do this. Today was a ton of fun.” Olivia said to Brandon.

“Yeah, of course, are you kidding? I would have loved events like this when I was a kid.” Brandon replied.

“I’m going to have to catch one of your games during the season!” Olivia said.

“Yeah definitely. Let me know, I can probably hook you up with tickets.” Brandon replied.

“Do I look like some charity case to you?” Olivia joked, “I can afford my own tickets!” She pushed him gently to sign that she was joking around with him.

“Haha - sorry, bad habit…” Brandon replied.

“Don’t worry about it. Oh, hey, look. Sorry I’ve got to get changed. I have to make a meeting with my publicist. Let’s get together sometime soon for drinks? I’d love to do more charity stuff like this with you if you guys have the time. I think Jermaine has my assistant’s contact info…” Olivia rambled on.

“Yeah - definitely. Let’s get together sometime.” Brandon replied. He gave Olivia hug and they both walked away to their respective locker rooms.

Brandon hustled back, giving out high fives to a few of the students still around. He tried to sign a few autographs but did his best to make it quick. He ran back and saw that Jermaine and Marcus had already been changing.

“There he is!” Marcus said upon seeing Brandon. He walked up to him to give him a handshake.

“Yeah, Mr. All-Star here made us look like elementary school players…” Jermaine shouted out loud.

“Hey man, good game. I went to USC and was hoping I’d be able to keep up with you a little. But you made me look like I was back in high school.” Greg walked up to him to speak.

“Hey, you played some tough D. I mean, I play with the world’s best basketball players on a daily basis, don’t be too hard on yourself.” Brandon tried to encourage him. “Besides, you still scored what, like 20 points?”

“Haha - yeah. Anyway man, good game.” Greg said defeatedly and walked back to his chair to change.

“Thanks everyone for coming out - it was a lot of fun for sure whooping all your asses!” Brandon laughed.

With that Brandon walked over to his stuff to get changed. After putting his sweatpants back on and a fresh white t-shirt with a LA Outlaws track jacket, he found his post-game sneakers. He placed them at his feet and put his right foot in the right shoe. He then took his left foot and placed it, but halfway in, he felt something firm touch his toes. He removed his shoe, and put the shoe in his locker. His back now faced the rest of the people as he saw a plastic card wrapped with white paper around it, tied together with a red bow. He untied the bow and unfolded the paper. It was a note with a hotel room key. The note read:

B --

TODAY WAS FUN. COME BY MY HOTEL TONIGHT FOR SOME MORE FUN? LA HILTON, RM 703.

SEE YOU SOON,
O

“Everything okay, B?” Jermaine asked Brandon.

Brandon turned around and folded the paper and card and put it in his pocket. “Yeah, I just had a weird knot in my shoe so I had to untie it.” Brandon lied.

“Oh, alright…” Jermaine didn’t push and went back to finish changing.

Brandon simply smiled and put his other shoe on. When they were all ready to go, Jermaine, Brandon, and Marcus all left the area and headed back home in the same car Damon was driving earlier.

------5 HOURS LATER------

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Brandon had gotten away from his friends for the night by giving an excuse that he needed to take some alone time. His boys understood, as their star friend was always in the limelight. In this case, he was taking Olivia Munn up on her offer to extend their little playdate.

The door opened and Olivia stood there wearing a white V-neck sweatshirt with a blue trim and short blue jean-shorts. Her hair lay straight and about shoulder length. Her long tan legs looked sexy in her blue shorts.

“I thought I gave you a key?” Olivia said playfully.

“Yeah, but I didn’t want to just barge into here.” Brandon replied. “How did you get that in my shoe anyway? Also, how did you know it was mine?

“I told my assistant to do it during the game. I knew it was yours because you were the only one wearing those god-awful purple sneakers.” Olivia took a vocal jab at him.

“Ouch. What’s wrong with the sneakers?” Brandon replied, “The shoe company gave them to me for free.”

“Oooooooffff course they did.” Olivia said as she let Brandon into her hotel room. She walked into the kitchen as Brandon followed her. “Do you want anything to drink?”

“Nah I’m good,” Brandon replied.

“Okay then,” Olivia said awkwardly trailing the end of her sentence off.

“Sooo,” Brandon now feeling the room. “What’s up with the Packers this year?” Brandon looked, now feeling super uncomfortable.

“Now why do you have to go and do that.” Olivia said bluntly.

“What?” Brandon replied.

“Look - I know what you’re doing, but you don’t have to worry,” Olivia said as she walked over to Brandon. “We have a VERY open relationship.”

“Oh?” Brandon said the only thing he could muster up.

“Yeah, and look, you have nothing to worry about. I mean, we’re both consenting adults. I want this. You came over here so you clearly want this. It can be our little secret…” Olivia said as she drew closer to Brandon’s face. She put her arms around him and planted a sensual soft kiss on his lips. Brandon responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and returning the kiss. The two playfully began making out.

Their making out began to get steamy as Olivia removed Brandon’s track jacket and lifted up his t-shirt and threw it to the side. She ran her hand up and down Brandon’s tone body. Brandon then began to unbuckle her shorts. He let them drop and Olivia stepped out of them. She stepped forward and tugged away at Brandon’s sweatpants. She reached her hands to the sides of his thighs and pulled his pants down. Olivia broke the kiss and looked down in awe at Brandon’s semi-hard cock. She put her hand underneath it and lifted it up.

“Oh my god it’s huge,” Olivia said.

“I get that a lot,” Brandon replied.

“Yeah, I’d imagine. I’m sure girls are lining up and down the block for this thing…” Olivia said in awe as she wrapped her hand around his cock. She let it bounce in her hand to get a sense of his cock’s weight. “It’s fucking heavy too.”

“You’re so fucking sexy.” Brandon said as he stared into her eyes as she tightened her grip on his cock and started to stroke it up and down.

“I need to know what this tastes like,” Olivia said. She then dropped to her knees in front of Brandon and opened her mouth wide. She slid his semi-erect cock into her mouth and began sucking. The thickness of Brandon’s cock turned her on. She had previously dated tall, slim actors and was not used to cocks this big. But she saw it as a challenge to make sure Brandon felt good.

Olivia began sucking half of Brandon’s cock up and down, making Brandon moan with each tight squeeze of her little mouth and plump red lips. Her soft lips felt like pillows surrounding Brandon’s cock. Her tongue salivated all over him, which made it easier to take so much of his enormous length down her throat. With each second, Olivia tried to take more and more of his cock. Eventually, the saliva began dripping out of her mouth and surrounding his cock. She would pull back and saliva would drip to the floor. She had been sucking for about three minutes when she had noticed a small puddle forming in front of her while she was on her knees.

Brandon stuck his hand behind Olivia’s head to encourage her to take more of his cock. Unfortunately she could only muster about 2/3rds of the length, which was still impressive in his mind.

“You like your cocks a little sloppy huh.” Brandon said out loud breaking the silence.

“Mmmhmm,” Olivia replied not removing her head from Brandon’s cock. She slowed her pace down to enjoy every inch of it that she could. She wanted to savor every bit that she could.

She pulled back a little bit, wrapping her mouth around Brandon’s cockhead, when she twirled her tongue around it and tried to lick her saliva back up.

“Fuck that’s good. You’re really making me weak in the knees, Liv…” Brandon said out loud as he tilted his head back.

“Mmmmmh,” Olivia signaled her approval by opening her eyes and looking up at Brandon. At that point, she winked and continued savoring the chocolate dick in front of her.

She grabbed hold of his cock and began to stick more and more down her throat. Properly lubed, it slid down her throat with relative ease, but his thickness began to slow progression. She tried to stick more by shaking her head and shifting it to find more room down her throat. This helped Brandon explore parts of her mouth that were new to him and sent a jolt up his spine that signified pure ecstasy. Brandon was in heaven having this beautiful brunette below him sucking the life out of his cock and treating it like a savory dinner for herself to enjoy.

She managed to fit about 8.5 inches down her throat before pulling away and coming up for air.

“Oh my god.” Olivia said as tears began to run down her face. “Fuck this dick is beautiful.”

Olivia went right back to sucking on Brandon’s cock. She held the base with her right hand and cupped his balls with her left. She tightened her mouth’s grip on Brandon’s cock and she quickly fucked her mouth up and down about half the length of his long rod. The sound of slurping filled the room, and a small puddle was forming underneath where Brandon was standing. Olivia hungrily and sloppily sucked on his rod giving it a shiny saliva coating.

“Take me to my room,” Olivia said out loud as she took a break from sucking on Brandon’s cock.

“Show me the way.” Brandon responded.

Olivia then stood up and released her hands from Brandon’s cock. She crossed her arms in front of her, hooked the bottom of her sweater and lifted it above her head. She exposed her perfectly shaped, perky 34B tits, to which Brandon responded by lowering his head to suck on each nipple. As he did this, Olivia stroked Brandon’s sopping wet cock, and moaned as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

Knowing what she wanted next, she unbuttoned her blue shorts and let them drop, exposing a black lacy thong underneath. Then, she kept her right hand around Brandon’s cock, but began walking towards the bedroom. Her ass swayed back and forth that drew Brandon’s attention as she led him by the cock towards the bedroom. He slapped her ass, to which she jumped and squealed slightly. She stopped, turned her head to face Brandon and gave him a wicked, sultry smile. She then continued to lead him to the bedroom, and once she got there, she let go of Brandon’s cock and turned to face him. She put her arms around his neck and brought him in for a kiss. His cock, still sopping, fit between her slender legs and was rubbing against her warm, wet pussy.

“Mmmmm.” Olivia moaned as she felt his long cock between her legs.

Brandon didn’t say anything in response. Instead he, reached around and cupped Olivia’s ass cheeks. He grabbed and pinched, while tongue wrestling with her. Then, he lifted her up, and walked over to the bed and placed her down. He reached down and tugged away at her black thong, pulling it off of her long legs as he stared at her. She had a finger touching her lips, and she slightly bit her lower lip, as she looked at him lustfully.

Brandon then kissed her calf, and kept moving his kisses closer to her wet pussy. He went past her knee, to her thighs, and finally to her shaved crotch. He rubbed her pussy gently, already feeling her wetness on his fingers. He then stuck a tongue out, and gently gave her a teasing lick on her sopping wet hole.

“Ohhh my…” Olivia exclaimed as she tilted her head back.

Brandon then saw this as encouragement, as he gave another lick. Then another. Then another. Then another. Then, he opened his mouth and began an oral assault on her clit. He twirled his tongue around, rotating faster and faster, adding his own saliva to her already wet pussy.

“Ohhh God, yes, keep going!” Olivia cried out as she gripped her white sheets.

He continued, giving her a deep tongue bath that made her toes curl and legs tighten up. Brandon kept his grip on her legs and thighs tight, making sure he maintained the level of pressure to keep Olivia aroused.

“Yesss!!!!!” Olivia cried out as Brandon kept up with his persistent licking. “Fuck, you’re gonna…”

Brandon dug his head even deeper into Olivia’s snatch, using his thick tongue to keep her pussy aroused.

“I’m…*huff*” Olivia cried out again as she tightened the grip on her sheets.

Brandon cupped his hands underneath Olivia making sure he grabbed her sexy ass while he continued to lick.

“I’m gonna…” Olivia said with her head deep into the sheets, pillows drifting towards the mini crevasse she was creating.

Brandon then took one hand and used two fingers to penetrate her pussy for the first time that evening, already wet, he sensually fucked her pussy as he licked her clit with great fervor.

“FUCK, I’M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!” Olivia exclaimed as she lifted her ass up as a reaction to her body shaking orgasm. She huffed and huffed as Brandon continued licking her throughout her mind-numbing orgasm. Coming down from the orgasm, her legs began to rest on the bed, straighten out, and she began to catch her breath again. Olivia just smiled and

“Holy shit you’re good.”  Olivia said softly as she propped herself up on her forearms, “You going to give me some of that good dick now?”

“Shit, I thought you’d never ask…” Brandon said as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at her wet pussy. He put his left hand on her right thigh to lift it up. He cupped his right arm under her left thigh and hooked both up.

He lined his cock up closer to her wet pussy and slowly pushed in. With ease, and in large part thanks to the natural lube he created, he pushed forward and allowed the lube to ease his way both in and out. He slowly began stroking his cock inside her wet pussy, making Olivia moan as she got accustomed to Brandon’s sheer size.

“Shit, I’ve never had a dick this big,” Olivia cried out as she was growing accustomed to Brandon’s length. “Oh my god. I don’t even think I’ve ever had a cock this thick!”

Brandon just laughed as he focused on pleasing the beautiful brunette actress below him. He rotated his hips to give Olivia a different sensation every time he shoved his long, thick cock into her.

“Fuck, give it to me harder.” Olivia cried out.

Brandon obliged as he pushed harder into her, increasing his pace as he fucked her with long strokes.

“Oh fuck, harder, Brandon.” Olivia kept crying out.

He didn’t disappoint, as Brandon fucked her even harder with hard, swift, strokes that made his balls push forward and slap her pussy with each thrust.

“HARDER!” Olivia kept crying out.

“Shit girl…” Brandon said, and obliged by thrusting even harder into her.

“YES! BRANDON, FUCK ME HARD!” Olivia screamed.

Brandon fucked her with incredible strength, filling the room with sounds of slapping flesh. He fucked her with the length of his cock, but with fast, swift, and strong strokes. He plowed into her as hard as he could, giving the full force of his athletic 6’4’’ basketball body could. This made the bed shake, and one wouldn’t be surprised if the entire hotel shook due to the couple’s furious fucking.

“OHHHHHH GOOOOOOOD.” Olivia screamed out loud. With that, Brandon slowed his pressure and took a slight rest.

“I had a feeling you’d be a screamer,” Brandon said while laughing. He pulled out and caught his breath as this girl was getting an absolute high from their fuck session.

“Yeah? Well, I’ve got some other skills too.” Olivia said.

“If they’re anything like your basketball game, then I don’t think I want to see them.” Brandon poked fun at her.

“Oh, you think you got jokes, huh?” Olivia said surprised. She stood up on her knees on the bed and moved over to a point where she could tackle Brandon. She pushed him down, and Brandon played along as he lay on his back on the bed. Olivia moved her leg over Brandon’s so that she was now straddling him. She grabbed a hold of his cock and stroked it. It was soaking with her lovemaking juices, so she bent down and licked it clean.

“Mmm, I’m tasty.” Olivia said.

“Yeah, you can say that again.” Brandon replied.

“Fuck. This dick does good work.” Olivia said.

“Yeah? What are you going to make it do now?” Brandon asked.

“Don’t worry, he’s going to get a rest while I ride the shit out of him.” Olivia said as she moved her body above Brandon’s and lined his rock hard member up with her dripping wet pussy. “I think we both deserve this.”

Olivia slid his cock in and slid herself up and down as she grew accustomed to his size again. She did so, slowly, before picking up her pace once she felt ready. She slid up and down allowing her dark hair to drape down her shoulder. She looked down at the dark skinned man below her, and locked eyes with him. She bit her lip and put her hands on his toned, muscular chest. She bent over, more, and lowered her face to bring it closer to Brandon’s. She looked at him in the eyes, and brought her lips close to his.

Olivia brought her right hand up to Brandon’s lip, and used her fingers to stroke his face. Staring deep into his eyes, Olivia began to ride him harder. She bounced her ass up and down, sliding his cock into her soaking wet pussy. She could feel him filling her up, sending jolts throughout her body turning her on to a point where she was almost ready to cum again.

“Mmmmmmm my goddddddd this cock is so good!” Olivia shouted out loud.

“Fuck, Olivia, you really know how to ride a dick.” Brandon said lustfully.

“Oh yeah, you like that pussy squeezing on that dick?” Olivia asked.

“Mmm yes, give it to me…” Brandon replied as he spanked Olivia’s ass.

Olivia took this to mean that he wanted her to ride him harder. She happily obliged as she increased her pace. She put her hands on Brandon’s chest again to use her tight, silky body to fuck him.

“Does that feel good baby?” Olivia asked her new lover.

“Yes, baby keep going.” Brandon replied.

“Yeah? You like this pussy making that cock feel so good, huh?” Olivia replied, clearly feeling high from the sexual arousal.

Brandon could only moan and tilt his head back feeling the arousal as well. He picked his head up and looked at Olivia in the eyes. He grabbed hold of her waist and started to meet her bounces with thrusts of his own, creating a loud slapping sound that filled the room. The two fucked each other harder and harder, with both lovers keeping eyes on each other. Moans were added to the sounds of the room, with a few phrases like, “Oh fuck!” and “Yes!” with an occasional, “That’s it baby!” added as well.

“Keep going, Brandon, I’m so close again. I’m right there I can feel it.” Olivia shouted out loud.

Brandon took this as a challenge to take the lead, as he grabbed a tight hold of her hips with his strong forearms, lifted his body up, and began thrusting his big black cock into her tight Chinese-American body. He began thrusting with similar strength as before, though admittedly, Olivia’s sex drive was wearing him down. He didn’t want to give up though, like the basketball court, he knew the way he would finish was farm more important than the way he would start. So he dug deep, found a hidden pocket of energy and pushed his big thick cock in and out of Olivia’s pussy pulsating with each stroke. His cock sent jolts through her body that sent her closer and closer to orgams.

“YES. OH. MY. GOD. YES. KEEP GOING!!!!” Olivia encouraged him.

Brandon went harder and harder, meeting the arousal of sexy woman in his arms.

“DO IT BABY, MAKE ME CUM!” Olivia keep encouraging as she wrapped her arms around Brandon’s neck.

Brandon grabbed a fistful of Olivia’s ass with his right hand and continued pounding his cock in and out of Olivia’s tight pussy.

“THAT’S IT!” Olivia felt as close as ever to her second orgams.

Brandon, now fucking at full strength, still was hungry for more of Olivia’s body so he tried to pull her down onto his cock to meet his strength, his balls tapped Olivia’s asshole as each time she bounced up and down until finally...

“I’M…FUCK!!!! I’M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” Olivia shouted out loud at the top of her lungs. Holding her still in his arms while he kept pounding away, Brandon didn’t let go of Olivia despite her orgasm. She continued to moan while she was in his arms, huffing and puffing, until she finally broke out into a lust filled smile.

Brandon finally stopped pounding and sensually worked his cock in and out, he could feel himself on the verge of orgasm himself so he slowed down and pulled out. He wanted this to last, so he wanted to take a break.

Coming down from her latest orgasm, however, Olivia was going wild. She could feel Brandon’s big cock exit her body but she suddenly had a hunger for it replacing her withdrawal. Brandon stood up to take a slight break, but Olivia grabbed his cock by the hands as she got on all fours.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Olivia questioned him.

“Fuck, girl, you’re an animal.” Brandon replied.

“You’ve made me cum twice. Now, it’s your turn.” Olivia said with a wicked smile on her face.

Brandon just laughed and watched as Olivia put her mouth back on his cock to taste her own pussy juice. Then she stood up on her knees and turned around. She bent over at the waist as her upper body rested on her forearms. She turned her head around and looked at Brandon who was just stunned.

“Fuck my pussy until you cum baby.” Olivia said full of lust as she turned around and prepared herself for the assault on her wet pussy again.

The following users thanked this post: Viri

silentdelirium

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 02:40:32 PM »

Brandon could only oblige as he grabbed hold of her hips, and rather physically pulled her ass closer to the edge of the bed. Brandon then lined his cock up and easily slid into Olivia’s soaking wet hole. Olivia jumped as he entered her but the shriek was quickly replaced with a moan as Brandon began to fuck her pussy from behind.

Brandon continued to hold onto her hips as he thrusted forward with his cock. Olivia felt herself getting full from his cock once again and her lust began to take over. She started to meet his strokes with a thrust back with her ass. Then, she heard Brandon moan out loud.

“Oh fuck, girl. That’s so good.” Brandon

“Yeah, you like it when I work my pussy back to meet your cock, huh?” Olivia asked him. She then did something amazing. She began thrusting back on Brandon’s cock, rotating her ass up and down in a circle to work Brandon’s cock in a way that he had never experienced before.

“Fuck yes!” Brandon stood still as Olivia worked her ass back and forth on his cock.

“Mmm, you like me working that pussy all over that cock, huh?” Olivia asked him as he picked up the pace.

“Yes, baby work that dick.” Brandon encouraged her.

Olivia then began shaking her ass to tease Brandon as she grinded back on his cock. Her ass jiggling on his cock mesmerized him as he looked down to see the brunette beauty’s tan skin bouncing back and forth. He moaned and simply enjoyed the moment until he snapped out of his daze. He looked down and knew he was close to cumming, but he wanted to be in charge of that moment. So he took his hands and grabbed hold of Olivia’s waist once more. He thrusted forward, sending a ripple that made her ass bounce forward and made Olivia moan out loud.

“Mmmm, yes baby.” Olivia encouraged him.

Brandon didn’t respond and simply grunted as he pulled back and thrusted forward again.

“Yes baby, fuck me.” Olivia turned her head back as to say it was okay for Brandon to keep going.

Brandon thrusted forward again, pulled back again, and thrusted forward again.

“YES BABY FUCK ME!” Olivia screamed out loud.

Brandon replied by increasing the grip he had on her hips, but removing his left hand and taking a fistful of Olivia’s long brunette hair. He pounded into her with long and strong strokes, causing a large THWAP to echo throughout the hotel room.

“YES OH MY GOD!” Olivia cried out.

Brandon kept pounding away, edging himself closer and closer to orgasm. He felt it coming soon, he but he knew he wanted to make Olivia cum once more, so he continued his increased thrusting, pounding into her with furious delight while still grabbing a hold of her hair. Olivia had her eyes closed at this point, but she was still screaming out loud.

“YES, BRANDON I’M SO CLOSE AGAIN!” Olivia shouted out.

“Me too, Liv…” Brandon said as he was still focused on giving Olivia the pounding of a lifetime.

“ALMOST THERE. BABY. WILL YOU CUM WITH ME!?!?!!” Olivia shouted out.

“No, I’m gonna cum on that pretty face. I’ve been wanting to do that all day…” Brandon said while still pounding

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

“Mmmmmmm…Yesss do itttt!” Olivia urged him.

*THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP*

With that, Brandon let go of Olivia and she quickly turned around. She got at the foot of the bed and squatted down. She knew she was close to another orgasm herself, so she reached down with her right hand and played with her pussy, rubbing her clit in circles while she pulled her back.

“OHHH Fuck. I’m gonna....” Olivia closed her eyes as she felt a jolt rush through her body for the third time. She squinted her face as she reached her third orgasm.

She opened her eyes for a second as she watched Brandon gave a few tugs to his long cock. He watched the beautiful brunette below him reach another breaking point. He knew he was close himself, so he gripped hard, and aimed at Olivia’s face.

“Cum on my face baby!” Olivia said as she closed her eyes, “Do itttttt!”

“Ughhhhhhh” Brandon grunted, as he released three spurts of jizz that sprayed across her face.”Fuckkkkkkk”

“Mmmmmm,” Olivia said as she licked her lips to taste the cum on her face. She grabbed the rest of the globs, and tried to stick it in her mouth, but Brandon spurted another two more shots across her face.

“Oops?” Brandon said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Mmmm, that’s okay, more for me.” Olivia said as she scooped up the new strands and let it drip off her fingers and into her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum, and looked up at him and smiled.

“You’re amazing.” Brandon said as he looked at her.

“Oh, thank you. You know you’re not so bad yourself.” Olivia said back.

“Hey, I’d love to…” Brandon replied.

“Let me stop you right there buddy.” Olivia interjected, “you know this was a just-for-fun type thing right? You’re not gonna go fall in love with me now are you?”

“Haha...I was just going to say I’d love to help you get cleaned up if you want the help…” Brandon said while laughing.

“Oh.” Olivia said now embarrassed at her previous statement. “I just...never mind. Yeah, actually, if you could just hand me that towel over there.”

“Sure thing.” Brandon said as he went over to the dresser to grab one of the hotel towels. He tossed it to her as he went back out to the living room to find his clothes. He put on his underwear and sweatpants and his t-shirt and walked back into the bedroom, where Olivia had put on a new pair of underwear and a short blue t-shirt.

“Hey so, I hope you don’t mind but I’ve gotta run. Just, uhh, give me a call if you ever want to...you know?” Brandon said awkwardly.

“Do this again?” Olivia questioned. She turned towards the dresser not trying to make eye contact with Brandon. She tried to regain composure and turned around to face him. “Haha. Don’t worry - you do some A+ work. I’ll be sure to call you again.”

“Alright,” Brandon said as he turned away to walk towards the door. “Have a good one…”

“You too!” She said as she turned back around pretending to shuffle through her makeup back.

With that, he left the hotel room and as the loud hotel door closed behind him, he whispered to himself, “What the fuck was that?”

Brandon left the hotel confused as to what he just encountered with the awkward goodbye and weird sexual-emotional tension in the room. He hoped he wasn’t falling for Olivia Munn, because he knew she was a taken woman, but he was confused as to how he was feeling. He just had some mind-blowing sex with a woman he was very attracted to.

Still confused, he hopped in his car and turned the engine on. Once the radio started to play, he brushed off the thoughts and looked at the dashboard. He reminisced about what just happened, and struck a smile. Then, he pulled off and headed back home…

------TO BE CONTINUED------

The following users thanked this post: fqwarrior, Viri

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »
Love, love, LOVE these stories!

Thank you so much for posting them. These are classics!  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TheNewcomer

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 12:59:56 PM »
Fuck, I love interracial dp. Good shit.

OMEGA15

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »

These stories are fucking great. More IR with JLH is definitely a wonderful thing.

debalicious58

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 10:45:28 AM »
Love the JLH. Dirty and super hot. Thanks!

Viri

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »
Excellent stories. You and Cadeauxxx do a fine job writing JLH. I really like the interracial theme, as those are hard to come across.

fqwarrior

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 02:28:11 AM »
This is your first story? Are you kidding? Its fantastic. And with videos also!!  8)

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA