Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sabrina Carpenter Rocks Your Jingle Bells  (Read 5603 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Sabrina Carpenter Rocks Your Jingle Bells
« on: December 15, 2020, 01:41:47 AM »
Sabrina Carpenter Rocks Your Jingle Bells
Starring Sabrina Carpenter

Codes:  MF, Oral, Facial, Anal, Squirt
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Bret sat on his bed waiting.  It was the night of December 21st and he had met up with a friend early in the evening for dinner and to exchange small Christmas gifts they had gotten one another.  After dinner, she told him that she had another gift for him that she believed he’d really enjoy.  And that is why Bret was eagerly sitting on the bed with his eyes focused on the closed bathroom door. He could hear some movement going on from behind the door as he waited. He waited another minute until the door finally opened up and some music began to play. A woman now stood in the doorway.

“Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock,” the lyrics from the song blasted from her phone as the short blonde began strutting into the room.

“Oh wow,”  Bret said with a huge smile as Sabrina Carpenter began to dance. Decked out in her Mrs. Claus outfit from when she played Cady in Mean Girls on Broadway, she was now performing the Jingle Bell Rocks dance from the play.  However, she was adding a little extra flair and shimmy as she moved her body for her audience of one. As the song moved past the part where things get messed up in the play, Sabrina continued to gyrate and seductively move her body. 

When the song began to come to an end, Sabrina asked  Bret, “So what do you think of your present?” 

“It’s very festive,” he said sarcastically. “It’s too bad I didn’t get to see you perform on stage in that outfit.”

“Want to know a secret that I kept from the audience?” she asked him.

“Of course.” he quickly agreed.  Sabrina smiled as she approached him and when she was just a few feet away, she spun around and bent over slightly. She then flipped up her skirt to show him her secret. She had no underwear under her dress.   Bret could see her shaved pussy lips between her legs as she bent over.  And just above that was her small shapely ass with a blue crystal sticking out from between her cheeks.  He knew right away that that crystal was at the end of a metal butt plug that she lad lodged inside of her.

“What do you think?” she looked over her shoulder and asked.

“I think some people in the front row might have gotten more than their money’s worth.”

Sabrina laughed, “I did have underwear, but…”

“Your butt was plugged,” he said, cutting her off. 

“Yeah.” She said as she lowered her skirt and turned back around to face him.

“So did that turn you on? Performing in front of all those people while you secretly had a butt plug stuck in your ass?”

Sabrina nodded.  “After the first show I was so wet from doing it, I was literally dripping down my leg. I was late to the after-party because I was so busy fingering myself in the dressing room.”

“Damn, I guess it is a good thing I didn’t go see your play.”

“Why’s that?” she asked with some disappointment.

“Because had I gone when I was supposed to and if I knew there was a chance you’d have that in your ass the entire time I saw you on the stage, I’d feel super awkward sitting next to my parents with this,” he said as he undid the fly on his jeans and pulled out his throbbing hard cock.

“Hmmm, that would have been a problem, and I’d imagine it’d be very uncomfortable.”

“For sure, I mean it’s not even that comfortable right now. Even with it out in the open.”

“Well, lucky for you I’m not on stage right now and there is something I can do about that,” She said as she got closer to the bed and then squatted down.  She was now between his legs, eye level with his cock, and her legs spread. She then wrapped her fingerless gloved hands around his dick. She slowly stroked him a bit as she brought her face close to his member.  She kissed one side of his cock head and then the other. She then extended her tongue and licked the precum leaking from his tip, before shifting her eyes up to him.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she tasted him against her lips closed, brushing up against his tip. She gave it another kiss, then opened her lips and began taking him into her mouth. 

“How’s that cock taste?”

“So good,” she said with a smile, as she then seemed to inhale the smell of his manhood. It was now his turn to let out a moan of pleasure as she slowly began working his cock. Doing it slowly at first, teasing him a bit.  She then began upping her tempo after several minutes.  Twisting her small hand a bit as she pumped his dick and her mouth began hungrily working the head.  

“Fuck, Sabs, you’re so good at that,”  Bret said in a groan of pleasure.  Looking back up at him, Sabrina responded by taking his cock out of her mouth and smiling up at him as she flicked the underside of his head with her tongue. While he might have started his BJ experience fully dressed, as time went on  Bret shed some of his clothes so that now he was sitting on the side of the bed nude, while Sabrina remained in her costume while she continued to use her skillful mouth on his member. 

“If you keep going, I’m not going to be able to hold back,” he warned Sabrina began to hum while she had the head of his dick in her mouth.

“Good. Then don’t,” she happily told him and wrapped her lips around his cockhead once again. She sucked him, encouraging him to blow his load. Literally trying to suck his load out from deep within his balls.  And she was rewarded minutes later.

“Aw shit, Sabrina,” he said as his eyes rolled back a bit and he began firing his load into her mouth. Sabrina captured a good amount of his cum into her mouth, but a fair share also leaked out and dribbled down her chin.   When he was done cumming, she swallowed what was in her mouth and licked his tip clean.  She rubbed her chin with the back of her hand before  Bret just gave her his discarded t-shirt to help clean her face. 

“Still hard I see,” she commented after she cleaned up and saw there was still a throbbing hard-on, looking like it hardly went down at all after cumming. As she reached out for it,  Bret grabbed her wrist and pulled her up to her feet.

“Don’t worry about that,” He told her, “You had your turn.  Now I get to have mine.”  He then let go of her wrist and moved to the center of the bed where he laid on his back. Taking the hint on what was about to happen, Sabrina reached towards the zipper behind her back.  

“No don’t,” he stopped her.  “Leave it on. I want Mrs. Clause to take a seat on my face.”

“Naughty boy.” She said as she climbed up onto the bed.

“You’re right I am. Anything I can do to get back on the nice list?”

“I can think of a few things,” the Girl Meets World actress said as she stood over him and began to go down to her knees. With her knees on either side of his face, the only thing in his field of vision was what was up her dress.  She stayed hovering just above him until  Bret got impatient.  He took her hips and pulled her right now on top of his face. As soon as his lips touched hers, he began to eat her out.  Opening his mouth he kissed and licked her outer folds. Getting them wet before pushing his tongue deeper.  He was keeping her so firmly up against his face that his nose was embedded into the blond hairs of her landing strip. 

“Ugghh yeah,  Bret. You like how that tastes?” she asked as she ground her pussy on his face. 

“Love it.  Like a tasty sugar plum,” he said before pulling her back down on top of him.  Neither of them knew what a sugar plum was, but it sounded good and festive to  Bret and Sabrina took it as a compliment.   Bret worked his tongue and lips along her lips and clit.  As he ate her out, he also decided to have a bit more fun as he reached up behind her and began fiddling with the toy still lodged in her tight rear end. At first, he just twisted it around a bit.  Then he pulled on it. She began shifting around on top of him a bit as he began to pull it out of her. He then heard her gasp as he sucked on her clit and began pushing the plug back inside of her. He had done this before and knew how much she enjoyed the dual action of his mouth pleasuring her pussy while he used a toy to play with her ass. It did not take too much of it to get her to the point where she had one hand on his head, another on the headboard, and her body began seizing up.  All it took was one last push of the butt plug to push her over the edge and have her cum all over Bret’s happy face. 

“Oh god,” she said with a bit of laughter as her body relaxed after cumming.  She did not move off of his face for a minute.  Though she did rock her body a bit more up against Bret’s face. Eventually, though, she slid down his body until he could feel her flesh and the crystal of her butt plug resting against his rigid tool. Still dressed in her Christmas outfit, Sabrina lifted herself up and reached under her skirt for his cock.  Once her small hand took firm hold of it, she positioned herself just right before sinking down. 

“Ummm, that’s a lot of cock,” she softly moaned as she settled down on his full length. She rested for a moment, enjoying the sensation of his full length buried inside of her.  She soon started to move her body along his.  Sabrina was definitely someone people could call a spinner, and as such he loved the way she bounced on his cock.  She had her hands laid out on his chest for balance as she worked her hips hard and fast on his pole.  Bouncing on his pole like she was riding a pogo stick. 

As she felt her growing arousal building inside, she moved her hands off his chest and moved to her own, wanting to play with her breasts.  As she went to rub her nipples, she was reminded that she still had her dress on and it was now getting in the way.  

“I... gotta take this thing off,” she said as she reached behind her back.

“Yeah that’s fine,”  Bret said.  His hands were firmly planted on each of her ass cheeks, and he rocked her body against his cock as she removed her dress. As she pulled the dress over her head, he watched as her dick stuffed pussy and her blonde landing strip came to view.  Then she showed off her tight pale stomach, followed by her cute small breasts capped with her lovely hard pink nipples. As she pulled the dress over her head, she also knocked the Santa hat off of her head.

“Wait, wait,” he said as he saw her about to toss the dress off of the bed. 

“What?” she asked, confused.

“Put the hat back on.”

“Seriously?”

“Oh yeah.”

“You’re more into this than I even thought you would be.”

“Not going to lie,” he said as he watched her toss the dress and put the hat back on, “You might have unlocked a fetish I did know I had.”  That made Sabrina laugh, while she also hoped he was joking. She also took off her gloves and was now nude except for the Santa hat and her black boots. Taking in the sight of her singer/actress like this as she moaned and rode his dick was nearly too much for Bret. He sat up and kissed her passionately.  The two of them began grinding against one another in the lotus position as they made out.  Bret’s right hand moved up from her ass to her bare tit. He cupped it in his large hand and repeatedly stroked his thumb back and forth against her hard nipple.

When he broke away from their kiss, he wrapped Sabrina in his arms and with total ease, flipped her over so that she now laid on her back.  Sabrina wrapped her legs around him as he dove down and began kissing and sucking on her nipples.  Meanwhile, now he was also thrusting down into her, fucking the Clouds actress into the mattress. 

“Oh god. Oh god yes,” she repeatedly moaned as he continued to pound her into the mattress.  Reaching under her, he took hold of the butt plug that was still wedged in her ass.  He twisted it around, causing Sabrina to gasp and let out a loud moan.  He then pulled it out of her and tossed it.

“That’s only going to get in the way,” he said.  He then went back to fucking her missionary.   Bret now looked Sabrina right in the eyes as he continued to thrust into her. He knew Sabrina well.  He could feel his orgasm building within him, but he could tell through her facial expressions and breathing that she was even closer to the end than he was.”  Tell me what you want,” Bret told her.

“Fuck my ass,” she said softly as she moaned.

“Say it louder,” he told her

“Fuck my ass!” cried out, “Stick it in my ass!”  Bret loved having her tell him how she wanted him to give her anal sex.  Something about how she came off as such a nice girl in public and hearing her say how she likes in the ass really drove him wild. The first time she asked for it during the middle of having sex, was also the first time he gave her an accidental creampie.  Hearing her request anal was enough to set him off almost immediately.  Thankfully over time and repeated performances, he’d gained a bit more control. Moving her legs from being wide open to his side to having her boot-covered feet rest on top of his shoulders  He withdrew from her tight pussy and began pushing into her even tighter ass. 

She had been close to cumming when he pulled out of her pussy and could have gotten her to cum if he started to fuck her ass hard.  Instead, though, he went at a slower pace letting her back away from that ledge for a bit, hoping to build to something greater later.  He made some short shallow strokes as he fucked her ass. Making sure they both felt some pleasure while also backing them both down from the edge.

Even when he had relaxed enough that he began delivering longer harder thrust, burying his full rod into her rectum, he still only went at a moderate pace. Sabrina was enjoying the feeling but she was on edge. She needed to release the pressure, she needed to cum. 

“Let me get back on top again,” she pleaded.

“What’s wrong,” he asked.

“Nothing, I just really need to cum, and I can't hold off any longer.”

“Okay, no problem,” He agreed. He bent down and kissed her before rolling to the side so he was now on his back.  She quickly got on top of him.  Her Santa hat had fallen off while he fucker her missionary, and she did not care enough to put it back on. 

“Yes,” she moaned as she sank her ass down on his large tool. “So good,” she said as she started to ride him.  They hadn’t tried cowgirl while doing anal until about a year ago when a friend recommended it to them, and ever since Sabrina had found that doing cowgirl anal gave her the best orgasms.  As she worked her ass up and down his dick, he reached out and began fingering her pussy at the same time.  Trying hard to hit both her g-spot with his fingers inside her and her clit with those outside fingers.  Soon he found his rhythm and he could tell that Sabrina was in absolute bliss.  It was now only a matter of time until she got off. 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Sabrina screamed as she had a big body shaking orgasm. So big her pussy actually squirted as she came.  Spaying his stomach with her female ejaculate. She then collapsed against his chest as she tried to catch her breath and come down from her high.  But still, his hard dick remained lodged up her ass.  He slowly rocked his hips until she was ready to go again.  

Once she had caught her breath, she looked up at him.  When their eyes met, she lunged and hungrily kissed him. Pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. As they made out,  Bret lifted his knees to give him a bit of leverage as he began thrusting up into her once again. Soon she was also thrusting back, making sure she got his full length buried into her ass. In a matter of minutes, the two were once again breathing hard as they back fucking in full force. 

“Fuck, Sabrina. I’m about to deliver you another Christmas gift,” Bret said, warning her he was about to cum.

“Do it. Cum in my ass,” Sabrina encouraged him as she continued to buck her hips on top of him. As if the way her ass gripped his cock was not enough, hearing her ask him to blow his load into her backdoor was the cherry on top. And she knew it too. This wasn’t the first time she’s told him to cum in her ass and she knew how much he loved it when she said stuff like that.  He gave a half dozen more hard deep thrusts before he began filling Sabrina’s ass with his eggnog. 

“Shit. Holy fucking shit,” he said after he finished cumming. The pint-sized actress/singer dismounted from his cock and laid down next to him. She ran her fingers around his chest as she looked at Bret.  

“So you liked your gift?”

“Are you joking? I think it might be my favorite Christmas present ever.  Way better than any lego sets I ever got as a kid, that’s for sure.”

“Better than legos? Wow. that’s quite the compliment.”

“You have no idea,” he said as he rolled over on top of her. “I am going to have to find some way to get you a gift just as good.” He then kissed her nipple and swirled his tongue around it before switching to the other.  “But until I figure out what that gift is, several more orgasms will just have to suffice,” he told her.  He then moved down her body quickly and buried his face into her crotch.  As he began licking her holiday dookie, Sabrina moaned in pleasure, “Fuck I love Christmas.”

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 05:31:36 AM by MiamiLyfe »
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

TLMorgan

Re: Sabrina Carpenter Rocks Your Jingle Bells
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 11:18:08 PM »
Bret certainly got a new Christmas gift and got his balls jingled.

Great story!

The following users thanked this post: DanielO

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Sabrina Carpenter Rocks Your Jingle Bells
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 09:19:59 PM »
I do not know how the fuck I missed this.

Well, I do know, but that's no excuse for missing out on some high quality Sabrina content. EXCELLENT work.

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA