Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Club: I.O.U. starring Victoria Justice  (Read 7895 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
The Club: I.O.U. starring Victoria Justice
« on: June 11, 2019, 11:32:22 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction, not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Club: I.O.U.
(Gangbang, DP, DVP, DAP, Triple Penetration, TAP, oral, cons)
by MaxwellLord
Starring MaxwellLord

There were all kinds of things to do in the Club, several different rooms. Of those many different activities, gambling was a big one. Several poker rooms filled the building with all kinds of variations. Five Card Stud, Texas Hold 'Em, Omaha High, any kind of poker game you could think of, open and private invite-only games. If you thought of it, you could play it.

On this night, Victoria Justice found herself in a private game with four men. Texas Hold'Em to be precise. It'd been going on for hours, and Victoria had been surviving by the skin of her teeth. This might very well be her last hand.

She looked around the table at her opponents, her face as confident as theirs. She didn't know their names. Didn't need to either. Names weren't that important for casual fun, from the simple to the more strenuous.

She also didn't need to know their names to win, which she was she she was going to do. She had a pair of kings, and on the table was King number three along with a pair of Aces. She was going to slaughter them.

He brown eyes exchanged gazes with the four men one by one, then she spoke. "All in,"  she said, pushing all her chip in for the final bet. Now it was time to see where the men would fall.

None of them budged. Two of them had to be bluffing, there was no way around it. But they also didn't have to go all in. She was way behind them. They all matched her bet. Then it was time for the big reveal.

Victoria laid her hand out first, a damn strong Full House. Three of the men couldn't compete. She was back in the game and ahead...until unlucky number 4. He had the other two Aces. And those four Aces easily knocked down the foundation of her Full House. She was done. Disappointed. But she had fun. She reached into her purse and took out five hundred bucks and threw it on the table. She was about to get up when Mr. Four Aces briefly stopped her.

"That's only half," he said.

"Very observant," she said. "You must have been a math whiz in school. Look, it's all I have on me. Go to the front desk, you'll get the rest...which ever of you win. So, been a great night gents, I'll see you later." She gave them a wink and blew them all a kiss before leaving."

It was a short elevator ride to the garage. She'd made it to her car when she heard a voice behind her.

"You know Victoria, there's another way to pay your debt," it said. She turned around with a sultry smile. It was her poker playmates. "One where honestly, I think we all win."

Her eyes went from their faces to their crotches, watching them take out their cocks one by one.

"Well, I'm listening," she said, licking her lips. "What's your proposal?"

She was answered when one of the men grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to him, kissing her hard and placing her hand on his cock. Victoria began to jack his cock, loaving the feeling of his tongue in her mouth and his cock in her hand.

With that as the inciting incident, the other three men surrounded Victoria, pawing the slim Latina, stripping her of her clothes piece by piece.

Soon Victoria was completely nude, her clothes in a sloppy, discarded pile next to her car. The men began to try and bring her to her knees but she stopped them.

"Hold on," she said. "I need to get something from my car."

"What?" one of the men asked.

They all watched her shapely ass go to the back of the car and open the trunk, taking a blanket out.

"If I'm going to suck your dicks I'm going to do it without scratching my knees on the asphalt."

"I think we're going to go a bit further than a blowbang."

"Well then even better," she said. "I don't need asphalt scratches on my back either."

Victoria laid the blanket down on the ground right in front of her car then got to her knees.

"Cocks. Now boys." They surrounding her, each one now as bare as Victoria was. She licked her lips looking at the four hard cocks, all ready and waiting to go because of her. She loved the club. No worries about fun like this. No concern of picture leaks or stories sold to a tabloid. Just fun...pure, filthy, dirty fun. It was always just what the doctor ordered.

"Shit yessss," the first lucky man moaned, the sound echoing in the concrete cove that was the paring garage.

Victoria started slow, working methodically up and down his cock while her fingernails, grazed and teased his nuts. Up and down,back and forth she suck, her tongue caressing and licking at the hard meat in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off only for the briefest of moments to roll her tongue over the head, a slow, tornado-like massage on the sensitive mushroom tip of his cock. Then it was back down. Her pace was methodical, hitting just the right spots, all the right kind of eye contact, but impersonal. Not unenjoyable, not by a long shot, but this was a factory line blowjob, and the product was triple A, top notch.

Then it was time for cock number two, and it was also a whole new experience. Nothing slow, nothing methodical. She essentially impaled her mouth on his cock. For this man, fast and furious was the order of the day.

"Glug! GLUG! GLUG!" Victoria gurgled as she fucked her face on his cock. She was in control, taking him fast in her mouth, teasing his bishop with the edges of her teeth, pulling and kneading his balls. And her eyes, her brown eyes which only moments before had a tenderness to them now burned with a ravenous, lustful desire.

It alternated like this between the four men. One got something a little slower, the other got a frenetic suckjob. One, two, three, four repeat it all devolved to each man taking a turn fucking the starlet's face. Victoria loved every moment, every thrust. But there was so much more to this than blowjobs, at least in her mind.

Victoria pushed off the man currently in her mouth and got to her feet. "Warm up's over boys," she said. "One of you is going to start fucking me. And I don't care who...just fucking do it! Make me pay off my fucking debt."

One of the men stepped forward, grabbing Victoria by her shoulder and pulling her close to him for a very sloppy kiss. He then pushed her away, spun her around, and bent her over the hood of her car hard and fast. It brought a smile to Victoria's face.

"Ooh yeah baby," she said. "Gonna get what's owed, aren't you?"

"Oh, you know it Victoria," he said. "We all know about how you pay your debts...it gets around. And I came...prepared."

He reached into his pocket, as his pants were still on, just down below his ass, and pulled out a tube of lube. He approached the anxious Puerto-Rican, her ass wiggling in anticipation. The man slapped her shapely bottom before squirting a dolop of lube on his fingers and working those fingers up Victoria's tight little anus.

"Oh fuckkkkkk," she said, hissing through a gritted teeth smile. Her fists clenched as his fingers opened up her ass ever so slightly, working the lube in so something much bigger could also work it's way in. She couldn't wait....and wouldn't have to.

He pressed his stiff rod right at Victoria asshole and pressed forward, letting out a satisfied grunt once he'd fully penetrated her.

"Ohhh FUCK yes!" she bellowed. "Right to the ass....mmm yeah right to the ass...don't fucking waste time do we....mmm FUCK yes...."

It didn't take too long for him to build up a hard, steady pace in fucking Victoria right up the ass. Every hard pump getting a grunt or yelp from the sexpot. Every noise urging him on, every filthy word encouraging.

The other three men watched intently, stroking their dicks, waiting for their crack at Victoria. The show was a good little stimulant too, watching and listening to Victoria moan, beg for more and thrash about while bent over her car hood, slamming her hand down against the metal when the sensations surged through her body in just the right way. Watching someone like her give herself over completely to lust was a sight to see.

Soon the man in her ass tagged himself out, getting too far close to the edge for his own taste. He needed a breather. For a moment Victoria felt a sense of emptiness she didn't like too much. That was quickly abated by a man she soon nicknamed "Mr. Big".

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S HUGE!!!" she yelled as he thrust himself up her ass. "OH FUCK YES FUCK ME WITH THAT FUCKING MONSTER! FUCK MY ASS!"

And that he did. No build up, the man before him had done this. Mr. Big went at it hard and fast. Victoria loved every moment of it. He was hard, he was fast, he was rough. He was using her and she loved it. After all she was also using him. It was just what she craved.

"Yeah...you like this? Being a dirty...ngg...fucking...SHIT...slut? HUH?" He smacked her ass, leaving a red hand print right on the cheek. "Fucking answer me!"

"OH FUCK!" she cried out."Oh SHIT I love it...oh fuck it...fuck that fucking ass...GAAAH FUCK use me YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! USE THAT BIG FUCKING DICK ON MY ASS!"

Mr. Big grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and yanked her up hard, pressing her sweat-slicked back to his chest. He brought his lips to Victoria's ears, his breath hot as he spoke. "Yeah that's what a woman like you wants isn't it..wants to be fucked like a dirty fucking whore...be used...use your...nnnnmmmmfuck...slutty ass?"

"Who using who motherfucker?" Victoria teasingly replied, squeezing her peachy ass together hard and making Mr. Big weak in the knees. "Who's...mmm...who's fucking using who?" She let out a laugh, the look on her face sending a shiver down the men's spines and a jolt through their cocks.

It was enough for Mr. Big to have to tag out as well, taking his log of a cock out of her ass, letting man number three take his turn. And once more, it became a round of sharing. One after another the four men took turns in Victoria Justice's ass, the shocks of that car getting worked over time and a dent definitely being formed in it from every thrust forward each man took up her rectum. And she was loving every moment of it, her eyes shut tight and a smile on her face, whether it be through gritted teeth or right in the middle of an intense moan of pleasure. And then...she still wanted more.

She's lost track of who was in her ass, all she knew was that it wasn't Mr. Big anymore.

"Pull out," she demanded. "Lay on the fucking blanket."

He did so, pausing the action ever so briefly before Victoria lowered herself on his hard rod, this time in her so far unused hole. She loved the sound of his moan as she sunk down his cock and how it echoed off the cement surfaces of the garage, almost as much as she loved the feeling of her cunt being filled.

Once he was inside of her pussy it was back to break neck speed. This wasn't a time for savoring anymore. All parties involved wanted pleasure hard and fast. Nothing personal, all passion, all fire.

Victoria road him hard, bucking him like he was a bronco as he struggled to hold on her flesh at the ass. He was just there. She was in control and being used as her sex toy. He kind of liked it.

While watching the action once more was a true treat, seeing Victoria bump and grind on a cock was a treat no matter the orifice being used, the men all wanted a bit more. And they knew exactly how they wanted it...and a pretty good idea of how Victoria wanted it.

Two of them, including Mr. Big went to her mouth. Victoria grasped one with her hand, pumping it as best she could and sucked Mr. Big into her mouth. The last man was still watching, waiting for his time to jump in. The heat was slowly being turned up.

Degree by degree Victoria lost her self. The sounds, tastes, the sights...and the knowledge of cars and people passing by watching. She could hear them, sense them over everything else. And knowing they were just walking by, catching glimpses was an amazing bit of kindling for the fire.

As good as Victoria was with her hand and mouth, it wasn't enough, not when she had so much more to offer. Mr. Big departed from her mouth, leaving the last loan watcher to take his place. Her moved behind Victoria who stopped her motions so he could take his spot. His spot however surprised Victoria in the best way. Mr. Big didn't want another round with her ass, at least not yet. No, he wanted that pussy now...and he wasn't opposed to sharing.

"HOLY SHIT!" Victoria cried out as her pussy was filled by a second, huge cock. "Ohmygodohmygod FUCK YES! Oh holy shit yes!"

"That's right...good little whore loves two dicks in her pussy," he said, reaching around to grab her tits.

"Mmm hmmm," she replied, licking her lips. "I was just wondering what taking you fuckers so long." She turned her head to kiss him, biting his lips as their lips parted.

The men inside her cunt sped up, fucking her fast, stretching out her sensational pussy. Mr. Big's hands pawing and squeezing her tits while the man she was riding rubbed and smacked her ass. And still, Victoria hungered for more. So did one of her other lovers.

The man who was in her mouth, the man who had waited the longest on the sidelines decided to get something for himself as well. He moved from Victoria's mouth, allowing the other man to finally get some alone time between those lips. Meanwhile he moved to her free hole, maneuvering himself just right and entering her ass.

With this, Victoria finally froze. She loved this, it felt amazing, but still needed some time to get used to this.. She was 100% airtight and the total fullness to this degree was something she usually needed a few seconds to acclimate to. But once she did, the fire was a full on blaze.

The five people, Victoria and her four men, were a machine of pure sex, Three cocks pistoning out of her pussy and asshole and one having her mouth. They were all glowing in the flickering fluorescent lights of the garage, the sweat on all of them a sheen of sexual hunger and desire.

And everyone got their turn in so many way. Every man got to be inside of every one of her holes and doubled up in them as well.

By the end of it all, they were all damn near exhausted. Only one man was now in Victoria's pussy and now her ass was double stuffed. Victoria in her sex-crazed fog couldn't imagine being any happier. Her face was like that of a happy drunkard, high on pleasure and smiling a sweet sinner's smile. Then one of the men upped the ante. Two in her ass went to three.

"SHIT!" she yelled. She froze for the second time that night, the men all caressing her body. "Shit shit shit shit that's so much cock...oh my god...oh shit I'm gonna cum...fuck boys don't stop...FUCK make me cum with all that cock inside me!"

The men took her request with gusto, ravaging Victoria's very crowded body, every thrust and stroke of the many dick in her body shoving her closer and closer to her inevitable crash into an ocean of utterly depraved pleasure.

"JESUS CHRIST I'M CUMMING!" she shouted. As her scream of total pleasure echoed throughout the garage, she the men all froze in place as her pussy and ass tightened and convulsed on their members and Victoria's body shivered and shook in her throws of passion. And still, she managed to get a few filthy words of encouragement.

"Cum!" she demanded. "Take those fucking fucking cocks out of me and shoot that hot fucking cum all  over my body...come on you fucking assholes cover me in your FUCKING SPERM!!!!"

Once by one the men got out, once again encircling their own private sexual deviant and one by one they all covered Victoria Justice in their sperm. Each spray, each drop made her moan, seemingly prolonging her orgasm. The men were in a trance as well both from their own orgasmic highs and watching Victoria savor and rub their cum onto her skin, tasting it one her tongue and loving each sensation.

After all was said and done, Victoria wiped the cum from her eyes, swallowing the warm goo down from her fingers and looked up at the men. "Well, looks like my debt's been paid, doesn't it boys?" she asked with a knowing wink.

Victoria woke up the next morning at around one. She slept like a rock. The room she got at the Club was just what she wanted, just like the "poker gamer".

She was sore to be sure, but the good kind of sore, especially when she thought back on the night before. The Club was always good at giving her exactly what she wanted and was very, very happy with the men they found for her. It was a select group of men to be in to exactly what she wanted to do, but was slow glad they were found. She still didn't know their names and didn't want to. That wasn't part of the fun she asked for.

As she got up, she only had two questions for herself. One, what would she have for breakfast. It was all on the house. Everything from the room she was staying in to the "garage" was on the Club. The membership fee may have been steep but was very worth it.

The second question? What fantasy would she tackle next. The parking garage gangbang was a major one and she got it perfectly. But it wasn't like she was low on perversions.

Once she decided on her first question, Victoria decided to get herself a nice hot bath drawn. She got herself a bath bomb out as well as a fresh towel and some clothes for the day.

Just before she made a final decision on a top, a knock on the door came. She opened the door and saw a very attractive bellman pushing a cart with her food on it.

"Hi there," Victoria said. "That my breakfast."

"I believe so, Ms. Justice." he replied, pushing the cart in. Victoria grinned. All of a sudden she was hungry for something else...and hoping that someone else had a friend he could call up to her room to join them for "breakfast".

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Volente, Cosmo Kramer, pixidragon, Calibur009

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: The Club: I.O.U. starring Victoria Justice
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 06:11:56 PM »
Whoa!  Gettin' down and dirty in garage.  I like it!  The setting really helped make it super hot.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Club: I.O.U. starring Victoria Justice
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 08:26:39 PM »
Nice work with the gang bang. You did a great job!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA